Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 4966
-
09-15-25 16:39 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 387Pimp or handler or shill or just the ad guy.
I see you out there making those stupid fake reviews again to drive up business to your stable. I want to know if those members replying to you are your fake accounts too or legit poor guys getting conned. If anyone wants more info you can PM me but I'm not the best at replying right away. Also if I think you are that dude I'm ignoring you too. Haha.
-
08-21-25 00:17 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 2532Being a dick
Fat fucks get gorgeous women but. Should see my side piece and I ain't joking I'm serious. She is fucking smoking and I got old and fat.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 22:52 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 131Not all of us are overweight or unattractive. Some of us just like the variety of being with different women (and dislike the drama that comes with dating). But I agree with you on your points below. With regard to stalkers, fuk them. They ruin it for all of us. Look what happened to Yuri and Sunflower (her stalker drove Yuri and her girls off the island).
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 21:37 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 387Imma going to post it here cause I just got to say it.
Reading this reports of so and so having a stalker and then dudes replying back "oh can I get her number. ?" That just absolutely is weird. If your sister had a stalker, are you giving her phone number out to random dudes? And if I gave someone my personal contact info and then found out my stalker got that info. Who the heck you think I'm going to suspect first? Its just weird the balls some of these guys have. Or its just the lack of social etiquette or something. Then of course is from the same group of guys that thinks a hooker is going to think you are prince charming and run off with you. Well maybe but highly unlikely. We are all overweight uglf mf'ers that have to dish out cash to get handjobs from chicks. While posting bull crap on the internet anonymously. Haha.
edit - the point of this i forgot to say was can we just stick to stuff like - "dont go here cause she is lame," or "go here while you can cause its a great deal?" If i offended you i'm sorry.Last edited by WhisperingEye; 08-19-25 at 21:42. Reason: forgot to add one thing
-
07-13-25 18:11 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 829Report the TS posts
This forum does not allow discussions about TS, TV, etc. However, admin can't read 100% of every post submitted to the site, (especially by unmoderated senior members whose posts air instantly). When you see this posts, click on the "report post" button at the bottom left. Admin will remove the posts.
Originally Posted by DonnyJuan
[View Original Post]
From the forum guidelines:
"No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately. ".
-
07-12-25 18:06 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 468Time to go out to protest for your AMP girls, brave guys.
https://truthout.org/articles/sex-wo...lity-politics/
Over 90 days in January and February, nearly 1,000 arrests in Queens, New York, targeted immigrant sex workers and street vendors. In Arizona, over 200 arrests were made. In Texas, 11 parlors were closed in February and May under emergency powers that bypass criminal charges. Across 20+ cities this year, police collaborated with ICE in similar raids.
Most go unreported, buried in sealed indictments. In Sanctuary Cities, ICE exploits legal loopholes to deport people through administrative channels, without judicial oversight, masking the true scale of its operations.
In other labor sectors, worksite raids sparked massive outpourings of solidarity and creative resistance, including "Adopt a Day Laborer" campaigns and street vendor buyouts. But sex workers are left to fend for themselves.
Few immigrant rights organizations defend migrant sex workers. Support mainly comes from other sex workers in underfunded grassroots groups like Red Canary Song, Trans Immigrant Project, and DecrimSexWorkCA, the last of which has organized ICE patrols, and distributed over $20,000 in emergency relief to undocumented and other sex workers since 2023. Their model is mutual aid, not charity.
But the broader immigrant rights movement calibrates its messaging to appeal to moderate respectability — complying with lines drawn between the "deserving" and the disposable. When ICE targets sex workers, many remain silent.
The result is devastating — masked abductions, multiagency entrapments, worksite raids. To some, these actions appear unprecedented. But for those organizing with sex workers, they're all too familiar. For years, ICE has used migrant sex workers as testing grounds for its most aggressive tactics.
-
07-10-25 22:30 #4900Regular Member

Posts: 24TS posts in Bedpage thread
Can we keep this website about pussy please? We don't want to hear about your gay shit. Thanks!
-
06-04-25 16:41 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 387I don't want a debate
The author of the bill is a well known champion of cracking down on trafficking. Its not a trump initiative. Gtfo out of here with your red hat and putin love. Haha.
Originally Posted by OlManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 21:26 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 145There you go, spouting facts with evidence attached. He still won't believe you. Fake media and doctored photo and all🤣.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 15:27 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 5114A brightly smiling President Trump signed that legislation into law, surrounded by many of the legislation's supporters, so he did have something important to do with it.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
See attached photo.
-
05-26-25 14:29 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 387Sesta fosta
Trump had nothing to do with SESTA FOSTA as it didn't involve his schemes at the time.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 19:00 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 1354I'm just saying because he shut this site down the first time he was president.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 20:19 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 299Trump is a businessman first politician 2nd. I'm sure if the business is not too far on the dark side slip him a few $$ he will pretend he didn't see anything.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 17:40 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 2532Pisses me Off
I can't stand when mofos ask for shit I help all I can. Then when I ask them they don't respond or give me shit. WTF? Also I don't see much people sharing a lot nowadays. Too many people have shared this site and providers know of it and get pissed off of we share.
-
05-16-25 18:26 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 1354I thought Trump had something to do with this site being down.








Reply With Quote






