Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2015
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on me last week as well.

    Is she really worth all the effort. Given the track record of suggestions on this forum and her age I can't help think that I will be disappointed. I guess I will never know, going to spend my money elsewhere.
    Good for you, there are plenty of fish in the ocean. There's no need to put up with all the whims and restrictions of a capricious woman who apparently considers herself some sort of queen. Mongers, it's your hard-earned money and your freedom of choice. Mongers don't have to be like the Charles Dickens character, little Oliver Twist, begging for porridge (smile).

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    This forum is for visitors or soon to be visitors of Junko. Posting about one of her competitors is probably wrong.
    What? This thread is open to any member who wants to post in it, as long as no forum rules are violated. That particular post seemed to simply be a suggestion to consider an alternative provider, and to my knowledge that doesn't violate any forum rule.

  2. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Jennifer I brought her a gift and acted polite and respectful. Before her wonderful BBBJ while I was still on my stomach she actually started rimming me. I thought am I actually getting a rim job from Jennifer? It was amazing. After the BBBJ she let me enter her with no condom as long as I came on her stomach and not inside. If you mention a good tip at the start and you are nice anything is on the table. Maybe she liked me? I know I liked her.
    How many times have you seen her? She was always pretty cautious with me and I think she is even more cautious nowadays.

    I just hope everyone doesn't expect the bare treatment because as I said, she is very cautious.

  3. #1923

    Junko and BBFS; I really question if these posts are for-real

    I have been seeing Junko for over ten (10) years now and it has always been covered service for me even though I consider myself her regular. I was asked to provide a STD Test at one time for BBFS service and I did partake after a clean test, but typically service is All-covered. The guy's who have seen her; know that she provides top-notch service and I would Never force the issue for BBFS because that is her prerogative!

    My Two-cents.

  4. #1922

    There are benefits to good tipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    I was granted an appointment with Junko (Jennifer) this afternoon. She says no CIP and no raw no matter how small my dick is. I'm still going to see her though and report back after. Boom! I'm so excited
    When I saw Jennifer I brought her a gift and acted polite and respectful. Before her wonderful BBBJ while I was still on my stomach she actually started rimming me. I thought am I actually getting a rim job from Jennifer? It was amazing. After the BBBJ she let me enter her with no condom as long as I came on her stomach and not inside. If you mention a good tip at the start and you are nice anything is on the table. Maybe she liked me? I know I liked her.

  5. #1921

    She flaked on me last week as well

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    She told me to message her next week. I will try again next week.
    Is she really worth all the effort. Given the track record of suggestions on this forum and her age I can't help think that I will be disappointed. I guess I will never know, going to spend my money elsewhere.

  6. #1920

    Didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    She says no CIP and no raw no matter how small my dick is. I'm still going to see her though and report back after. Boom! I'm so excited
    She told me to message her next week. I will try again next week.

  7. #1919

    Wrong Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't had a play date with Pepsi. I would suggest you go play. She BBBJ deep throated all 7". We rolled around some. BBBJCIM and CIP.
    While I appreciate Pepsi's status, posting about her in Junko's forum is probably in bad taste. This forum is for visitors or soon to be visitors of Junko. Posting about one of her competitors is probably wrong. Just my opinion from the mainland.

  8. 03-26-26 15:58


  9. #1918

    Headway

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    What phone number area code you using? She right away don't accept non locals. Then she has a scanner that scans for island and only accepts Oahu.
    I followed YoursTruly808's suggestion and went and got my local 808 number. I texted Jennifer late yesterday and she responded. I'm setup for an appointment later today. Fingers crossed.

  10. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    I was communicating with her via my 818 number and was able to see her. You just need patience. Hang in there. Do not be aggressive.
    If you haven't had a play date with Pepsi. I would suggest you go play. She BBBJ deep throated all 7". We rolled around some. BBBJCIM and CIP.

  11. #1916

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    What phone number area code you using? She right away don't accept non locals. Then she has a scanner that scans for island and only accepts Oahu.
    I was communicating with her via my 818 number and was able to see her. You just need patience. Hang in there. Do not be aggressive.

  12. #1915

    Local numbers only

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoHead11  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the Island and stumbled upon this forum. I've been pinging Junko (not aggressively) for a week or two with no response. Should I just give up?
    What phone number area code you using? She right away don't accept non locals. Then she has a scanner that scans for island and only accepts Oahu.

  13. #1914

    Newbie. Should I just give up?

    Just moved to the Island and stumbled upon this forum. I've been pinging Junko (not aggressively) for a week or two with no response. Should I just give up?

  14. #1913

    Finally got an appointment

    I was trying to mak an appointment for a week before I finally got seen. She's a beautiful mature women, not much make up, very natural. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease immediately. Showered and massaged and then the turn over, YMMV. We had a really good time, planning on making her a regular. Service was excellent.

  15. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. She sniffed by balls and said clean. Yeah I think she a clean freak and want guys to be as clean as possible. Now that I think of it. I wonder if she down for a Facial or COT. Love her boob and want to make a mess with her. But her quirky Japanese personality kinda a turn off for me though. It been a while but I also recall J being super tight with a small pussy.

    It was before covid back when she was in salt lake. You think she remember me or I have to go through the same crazy screening thing?
    Definitely no facial. She may let you CIM but she won't swallow. COT is possible but she prefers in the condom. Unless that is you've seen her before recently and she tells you to get tested. Come back for a follow up with the paper and her preference is certainly CIP.

  16. #1911

    I won the Hawaiian lotto and got a date with Jennifer

    I've been following this forum for quite some time. When I first saw pictures of Jennifer here I was amazed by her breathtaking beauty. Filters or not, she is a very attractive woman. She takes care of herself and she is easily one of the easiest people to talk to on this tourist driven, resort fee island. When she opened the door I couldn't stop looking at her face. She has these amazing eyes that when she looks at you, a warm feeling comes over you. Her place was clean and organized.

    For you guys that are having issues connecting with her, you just have to show some form of intelligence when messaging her, have patience for her responses and never try to BS her. She has a really good BS meter.

    There was no mention of up front money. The appt started with her requesting that I use her shower. After the shower we sat and talked about the session. She is not a clock watcher at least with me. She started with a nice soft massage and then things progressed to a nice BBJ and then 69. We then moved to the main course and I slowly slid my cock into her pussy. She is super tight. Like virgin area tight. Tightest I've had in a long time. Unfortunately for me she said I was to big for her. I didn't care. I was having a blast pleasuring her and just talking and laughing with her.

    As is the theme of this forum, she is a treasure. She prefers to be called Jennifer versus the name of this forum. You Hawaiian's are lucky MotherF'ers to have her here. Treat her with respect and be nice.

  17. 03-20-26 22:51

    Reason
    wrong post

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape