Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 502 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6974

    Couples massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had one of our therapists massage their lady? Hoping to find someone who would massage my wife naked, but do a real massage, just uncovered. I'd love for more to happen but this is step one as my wife is pretty shy.
    If you look at the Yelp ads even many full service spas show couples who came in for a massage. Well that just to make the place look legit. I've asked my regulars if they would massage me and my lesbian friend together and give us both a HE. Short answer no. Straight couples where the women wants to see her man get off. They don't like that either. IMO it's bad for a relationship. Ladies get jealous.

  2. #6973

    Therapist who will massage a gir?

    Has anyone had one of our therapists massage their lady? Hoping to find someone who would massage my wife naked, but do a real massage, just uncovered. I'd love for more to happen but this is step one as my wife is pretty shy.

  3. #6972

    Scarlett

    My other ATF has returned. I have reviewed her here before. https://share.google/mAWFcH2IihDrDVD2T.

  4. #6971

    Mahalo

    Mahalo bro. Good to know she no fuck and suck cum out of my dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manassx  [View Original Post]
    She said she's not FS.

  5. #6970

    Not That Heated

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good. So 260 bbfscip? BBBJ? Dfk?
    She said she's not FS.

  6. #6969

    Annita

    Quote Originally Posted by KitieCarson  [View Original Post]
    As a long time member, I can vouch for this one. Saw her today and was so satisfied, I wanted to see her for a second visit this evening, but unfortunately was booked solid. Sweet personality and fiyah! I love Thai's and she brought back my many BKK visits. Good massage plus!
    I really think I may be losing my mind to be writing this review! I'm feared when I reviewed her the first time, that if guys found out how hot and sexy she is and how off the charts her service is, try hating she would get so busy that I would have to stand in line! Luckily, I was able to make an appointment yesterday and it was even better than our first three meetings! Her massage was great. A little stretching. After all, she is Thai and her massage was very therapeutic until it turned sexy! Magical fingers, BBBJ to make you shake! I mean to be on the receiving end of a BBBJ from such a beautiful girl is worth th price of the ticket! She also has a pretty little tight pussy, very tight! She told me that she would be leaving town in a few weeks. I guess I'll have to make lots of money and see her often before she leaves!

  7. #6968

    Services

    Sounds good. So 260 bbfscip? BBBJ? Dfk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manassx  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../13278213.html

    Very engaging firm bodied therapist w some menu options. Went with her mutual touch for 2. 6. I don't venture the massage w HE much and so was rather surprised to have her grab my hands and press the action. She started in a g string that allowed ample access depending on what she was massaging. Before the flip, everything came off and oil was everywhere LOL. After the flip she climbed on and the mutual stuff got heated. Great finish with some surprising passion that was a real turn on. Finding ones that return the enthusiasm has to be one of the great draws of this sector.

  8. #6967

    Been there

    Went see Anita, 250 BBFS. Shot my load in her pussy. Wasnt GFE for me, and out the door in 30 min.

    She has braces, so maybe the reason for the short BBBJ and no DFK. Her nipples were sore from too much sucking by you fella, LOL.

    On the plus that's her in the ad on mojo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    She asked for $250, I gave her $300 because her service was above and beyond!

  9. #6966

    Holy Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by CompDude35  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 500 GFE.

    Maybe negotiable, but I don't waste time / effort for those who quote that kine outrageous amounts.

    I'm old school LOL!

    CD35.
    500? She better be bringing a friend with her for that price. What are these girls thinking quoting that much. No thanks.

    Appreciate the feedback.

    Freak Out.

  10. #6965
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an experience with this one? Always wanted to try.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13265246.html

    Freak Out.
    Quoted me 500 GFE.

    Maybe negotiable, but I don't waste time / effort for those who quote that kine outrageous amounts.

    I'm old school LOL!

    CD35.

  11. #6964

    Golden Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's goes on in this spa. It's behind Ala Moana. I'm working in the area and when I look down. I see people wait, then leave if the door doesn't open. See people leave after 30 minutes.

    Tempted to try walk in but wanted too see if anyone knows this place.
    Several people have posted negative reviews in this forum about this place. Bad smells, unfriendly rushed service, and ladies not looking remotely close to advertised pics. In addition, they were recently raided maybe two weeks ago so that may be why they may be closed off and on.

  12. #6963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Golden hand spa

    Anyone know what's goes on in this spa. It's behind Ala Moana. I'm working in the area and when I look down. I see people wait, then leave if the door doesn't open. See people leave after 30 minutes.

    Tempted to try walk in but wanted too see if anyone knows this place.

  13. #6962

    Annita

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    I have been at this hobby for many, many years, and I hate to admit it but lately it hasn't been much fun! I have had several depressing sessions in a row! Fake pictures, bait and switch, terrible massage, greedy, upsell, rip-offs! Well I found a little diamond in the rough! Her pictures are hot but in person, she's easily twice as hot. Her body is slender with great mm boobs and a fat little butt. Her boobs are enhanced but not hard- a good handful but best of all they are very responsive. She has several tattoos that I find sexy! Her service is a ten! No rush at all. Her massage is as good as it gets- deep, and relaxing and very sensuous! Friendly and bubbly personality- she's just fun to be with. She is so good that I have seen her twice in less than a week! Treat her well!

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_401347
    As a long time member, I can vouch for this one. Saw her today and was so satisfied, I wanted to see her for a second visit this evening, but unfortunately was booked solid. Sweet personality and fiyah! I love Thai's and she brought back my many BKK visits. Good massage plus!

  14. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoots808  [View Original Post]
    I believe there is a Jenni at Dynasty again. I remember a popular Jenni from there going independent and then may have come back. Which Jenni are you referring to?
    I'm referring to the Jenni who is from the CC locale. Maybe she's the same lady?

  15. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Is jenni still around?. Its been a long while since she's had her cute hands wrapped around my and stroking my shaft and squirting my siemen in her hands.
    I believe there is a Jenni at Dynasty again. I remember a popular Jenni from there going independent and then may have come back. Which Jenni are you referring to?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape