Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 331 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4965
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3645

    The Viper

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    It seems that Da Viper is a shill too.
    His posts on the Rejuve thread do not appear anywhere.
    Check his posts.


    .
    Let's test your theory. If Hasu at Rejuve is Muni then, at least for me the Viper is not a shill.

  2. #3644

    Da Viper

    It seems that Da Viper is a shill too.
    His posts on the Rejuve thread do not appear anywhere.
    Check his posts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if he's a crippled M F er with nothing better to do. He (or she) is still posting in tne MT thread.
    .

  3. #3643

    Shill

    I've added this list to the Blogs below under Boycott These Places Because.

    I too fu%en hate shills. I've lost $$ also on one of his posts till I figured out it was BS. Worst off this shill PM's me with what he's done with the girls and what they offer.

    Anyway that's my small rant. Please feel free to add any report you want to the section below under Boycott, this kind of shit needs to stop. Its costing us poor SNAP card holders $$ LOL.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    007.

    The real hawaiian007.

  4. #3642

    Yes, there are some shills

    A time ago my regular provider of many years told me about a shill who gets paid to write reports for 800 a month. She even described the guy to me and said he is a heavy person and does not perform sex as he writes. He has a hard time to cum. Had a small one but writes like he has a big one. She gave me his alias names which were used in previous reports.

  5. #3641

    Shill

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Should Honoluluguy be added to this list? The rumor is that he's the marketing manager who inundates cityxguide, etc with MT ads with fake pics, and posts fake reviews. Ten Benjamins per account per month. Believe the fake pics and fake reviews and you're paying him (indirectly).

  6. #3640
    Bro thanks for compiling this list. A few of the review I saw from some of those names seemed fishy, and this list kind of confirms that. Hard to separate truth from not sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.

  7. #3639

    Shill

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    I wonder if he's a crippled M F er with nothing better to do. He (or she) is still posting in tne MT thread.

  8. #3638

    Raiden

    Quote Originally Posted by JaoChoo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Happy Belated New Years, guys! Didn't know where to ask this question but thought I'd post it here. I've always enjoy reading his informative and profound reports. So I was just wondering where's Redneck1? Haven't seen any of his reports lately. Hope he's fine, still around and that he's alive and well. Thanks for reading. JC.
    Speaking of that anyone know where raiden went? Checked my pms and he is listed as member #5120 or something like that.

  9. #3637

    F that guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Wasted $200+ because of his bs. All those bs accounts should be banned.

  10. #3636

    Rus and aliases

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Good detective work. I thought something was up when guys had bad reports and M Rus tells them too bad and gives an excuse for the provider. I want to invite that fka to a sparring session at the MMA gym.

  11. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Thank you the mongers rus and fleshlight are the worst.
    You know what else sucks. Aku birds.

  12. #3634

    I wonder too

    Quote Originally Posted by JaoChoo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Happy Belated New Years, guys! Didn't know where to ask this question but thought I'd post it here. I've always enjoy reading his informative and profound reports. So I was just wondering where's Redneck1? Haven't seen any of his reports lately. Hope he's fine, still around and that he's alive and well. Thanks for reading. JC.
    His last report was 2 months ago.

  13. #3633

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Thank you the mongers rus and fleshlight are the worst.

  14. #3632

    MT Shill

    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.

  15. #3631

    Just Wondering. Where's Redneck1?

    Hey, Happy Belated New Years, guys! Didn't know where to ask this question but thought I'd post it here. I've always enjoy reading his informative and profound reports. So I was just wondering where's Redneck1? Haven't seen any of his reports lately. Hope he's fine, still around and that he's alive and well. Thanks for reading. JC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape