Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 332 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4966
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4921

    Junko / Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on me last week as well.

    Is she really worth all the effort. Given the track record of suggestions on this forum and her age I can't help think that I will be disappointed. I guess I will never know, going to spend my money elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Good for you, there are plenty of fish in the ocean. There's no need to put up with all the whims and restrictions of a capricious woman who apparently considers herself some sort of queen. Mongers, it's your hard-earned money and your freedom of choice. Mongers don't have to be like the Charles Dickens character, little Oliver Twist, begging for porridge (smile).
    Oh my gosh, more negative posts about Junko / Jennifer! Hurry, call her PR team immediately! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    Why the negativity around Jennifer?
    Most akamai forum members who've carefully read the forum for years can detect what's really going on here, so I will keep my reply short.

    During her long career, there have been numerous negative or partially negative posts about Junko / Jennifer in various threads. Anyone proficient at using the Honolulu forum's search function, and willing to spend the time and effort, can find them. However, if you prefer to promote the fantasy that everyone loves her, go right ahead.

    I'm happy that this provider, who's probably in her sixties and repeatedly needs to advertise with photoshopped images, "is likely the prettiest provider" whom you've "ever seen". LOL. Personally, I would be embarrassed to admit something like that, but to each his own.

    "Cross forum posting between competitors shows too much negativity and shows that maybe somebody got ghosted". It wasn't "cross forum posting between competitors," it was a post by a longstanding and reputable member of the Honolulu forum suggesting consideration of an alternative provider. Nothing in the forum rules prohibits it. Anyway, if Junko / Jennifer is as absolutely wonderful as you try to portray, she need not be concerned about any competition. So please stop trying to inhibit the free flow of information between members.

    The bottom line is freedom of information and freedom of choice. If any member wants to try to obtain an appointment with Junko / Jennifer, go right ahead, but please understand that there are also negative viewpoints.

  2. #4920

    Bs report by ElitePro

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    No, you can't white knight on the fight thread either. I don't care what some girl has to say about their bad reviews. This is not a he said/she said forum, it's a he said, then you get to decide if you believe him based on what other guys have said.

    A2

  3. #4919

    Appearance and Age

    Sometimes it's as good as their surgeons are as good; need tune-up every so often as the body tends to return to its original state / condition. IMO.

  4. #4918

    Again with this guy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Public service annnouncement. Up to you what you do with this.

  5. #4917

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Saw this guy posting again. Sorry to intrude on your business but you should gtfo of here with those fake reviews.
    Also he charge for fake reviews.

  6. #4916

    Blast from the past. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    How is it that this idiot in the MT thread is allowed to run rampant? I'll never be tricked by his bullshit but other newer members are always baited into trying out these terrible providers and wasting their money. Can't even call him out because of the stupid Honolulu specific rule.

    Just some of his retarded aliases:

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Saw this guy posting again. Sorry to intrude on your business but you should gtfo of here with those fake reviews.

  7. #4915

    Calling bullshit again

    How does more then 3-5 of us get shotty rushed service while some of you get DFK BBBJ and good massage? Damn you guys take mother fuckers litterally but liars or kiss ups or shills I don't know. I doubt it this girl would anyone more then just service bag and take your money. She is here for money and only money. Although I disagree with most of you here good for you, You got that level of service. YMMV is cool but I don't think with her it goes that way. Handsome.

    Muscular fat thin ugly don't matter to her it's all about money. Five more money see her again she remembers you and maybe just maybe a little better service. Like they also say TEHO. Nothing personal as I said you guys never pointed fingers at anyone.

    Nita is a good fast fuck but that is it——— $200 blow and go service.

  8. #4914
    You were probably given to Natty.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTouchThat  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to even disagree with you on the looks. I've commented on her here before when she visited two years ago. It was the same thing; people saying she was super pretty; no joke she is the only provider I've ever walked out on at the door. I'd say she's a 6 on a good day. If she looked half as good as the photos I would have stayed. Boy do people exaggerate on this forum.

  9. #4913

    I hear you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Fat fucks get gorgeous women but. Should see my side piece and I ain't joking I'm serious. She is fucking smoking and I got old and fat.
    I'm old as fuck but my gf is fng hot.

    I must have done something right, be nice.

  10. #4912
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I wish you mother fuckers would tell the truth about everything pissed me off. She is pretty and has a not bad body. Tits are nice maybe just a very small sag. Her ass is plump but to each his own. Her massage skills are none along with her BBBJ skills. No DFK very little lfk as my session seems rush with her. That pussy feels good wet and somewhat tight. Her feet is phenomenal for that service for a pretty girl. Repeat for me never unless I wanted a quick fuck no get no massage and leave. She seems very friendly but she knows the business not customer business. Make the money. Bring them in fuck and suck them push them out. Get my drift?
    I saw her looking mostly for a good massage with extras. When I entered she was in some lingerie and not looking like a MT. Go to the room and I start to undress, turn around and she naked already. I lie down expecting a massage. She gives me some light touch and starts stroking. Tells me to turn over and wants to fuck. Go at it for 20 min and when I finish she gives me a towel and I dress. As I dress the other chic there is getting plowed good by someone. No massage no BJ no BBFS. CK I'm with you on this one.

  11. #4911
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I wish you mother fuckers would tell the truth about everything pissed me off. She is pretty and has a not bad body. Tits are nice maybe just a very small sag. Her ass is plump but to each his own. Her massage skills are none along with her BBBJ skills. No DFK very little lfk as my session seems rush with her. That pussy feels good wet and somewhat tight. Her feet is phenomenal for that service for a pretty girl. Repeat for me never unless I wanted a quick fuck no get no massage and leave. She seems very friendly but she knows the business not customer business. Make the money. Bring them in fuck and suck them push them out. Get my drift?
    Just because you don't rate the high end of YMMV, doesn't give you the right to call those that do motherfuckers and liars!

  12. #4910
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I wish you mother fuckers would tell the truth about everything pissed me off. She is pretty and has a not bad body. Tits are nice maybe just a very small sag. Her ass is plump but to each his own. Her massage skills are none along with her BBBJ skills. No DFK very little lfk as my session seems rush with her. That pussy feels good wet and somewhat tight. Her feet is phenomenal for that service for a pretty girl. Repeat for me never unless I wanted a quick fuck no get no massage and leave. She seems very friendly but she knows the business not customer business. Make the money. Bring them in fuck and suck them push them out. Get my drift?
    Its a greatly YMMV in this hobby. She did a long massage plus plenty of GFE dfk.

  13. #4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I wish you mother fuckers would tell the truth about everything pissed me off. She is pretty and has a not bad body. Tits are nice maybe just a very small sag. Her ass is plump but to each his own. Her massage skills are none along with her BBBJ skills. No DFK very little lfk as my session seems rush with her. That pussy feels good wet and somewhat tight. Her feet is phenomenal for that service for a pretty girl. Repeat for me never unless I wanted a quick fuck no get no massage and leave. She seems very friendly but she knows the business not customer business. Make the money. Bring them in fuck and suck them push them out. Get my drift?
    It's obvious that I got a much different level of service than you did!

  14. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I wish you mother fuckers would tell the truth about everything pissed me off. She is pretty and has a not bad body. Tits are nice maybe just a very small sag. Her ass is plump but to each his own. Her massage skills are none along with her BBBJ skills. No DFK very little lfk as my session seems rush with her. That pussy feels good wet and somewhat tight. Her feet is phenomenal for that service for a pretty girl. Repeat for me never unless I wanted a quick fuck no get no massage and leave. She seems very friendly but she knows the business not customer business. Make the money. Bring them in fuck and suck them push them out. Get my drift?
    I'm going to even disagree with you on the looks. I've commented on her here before when she visited two years ago. It was the same thing; people saying she was super pretty; no joke she is the only provider I've ever walked out on at the door. I'd say she's a 6 on a good day. If she looked half as good as the photos I would have stayed. Boy do people exaggerate on this forum.

  15. #4907
    I wish you mother fuckers would tell the truth about everything pissed me off. She is pretty and has a not bad body. Tits are nice maybe just a very small sag. Her ass is plump but to each his own. Her massage skills are none along with her BBBJ skills. No DFK very little lfk as my session seems rush with her. That pussy feels good wet and somewhat tight. Her feet is phenomenal for that service for a pretty girl. Repeat for me never unless I wanted a quick fuck no get no massage and leave. She seems very friendly but she knows the business not customer business. Make the money. Bring them in fuck and suck them push them out. Get my drift?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    I really think I may be losing my mind to be writing this review! I'm feared when I reviewed her the first time, that if guys found out how hot and sexy she is and how off the charts her service is, try hating she would get so busy that I would have to stand in line! Luckily, I was able to make an appointment yesterday and it was even better than our first three meetings! Her massage was great. A little stretching. After all, she is Thai and her massage was very therapeutic until it turned sexy! Magical fingers, BBBJ to make you shake! I mean to be on the receiving end of a BBBJ from such a beautiful girl is worth th price of the ticket! She also has a pretty little tight pussy, very tight! She told me that she would be leaving town in a few weeks. I guess I'll have to make lots of money and see her often before she leaves!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape