Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 27803
-
06-02-25 11:17 #25838Senior Member

Posts: 653I am not. It adds to the fun.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
06-02-25 01:37 #25837Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 7Kendel
Near 100% certain this lady is fake. Agreed to an hr CIP for $160 over text, but asked for a deposit so I bounced out of there.
Also claims to be in Tacoma despite her city being listed as Panama City.
Hopefully no one here has lost any money to whoever this is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aberd...-/510608434626
-
06-01-25 01:51 #25836Banned Member

Posts: 410I love eating pussy too. But I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to a chick who's probably had multiple dicks inside of her that day alone.
Originally Posted by AGOperation
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 18:14 #25835Regular Member

Posts: 5She told me she didn't like her pussy ate! Bummer!
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 11:15 #25834Senior Member

Posts: 239I've never paid more than 200 at Good or Shanghai. Walkin hand money fuck.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 22:57 #25833Senior Member

Posts: 163Which one is better massage report.
Originally Posted by Captainpussymo
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 22:46 #25832Banned Member

Posts: 128I've seen her a few times. She was the furthest from mechanical. Great fun. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:32 #25831Senior Member

Posts: 1209Trip report
Leaving town today and it was a successful trip but not without typical frustrations.
Could have gone for a nasty ghetto fuckfest so I contacted Keisha Blow and Minnie, both of which have terrible communication skills. I texted Minnie before noon yesterday if she was available and I got a response at 8 pm of 'yes'. Seriously? Keisha was just as bad on response times. No follow up, no information, it's like pulling teeth so I didn't see either of them.
This is the second trip I've tried to contact Nikkipink with zero response. Is there a trick to actually getting her to respond?
Also got in touch with Jae / Lady Jae from STG / Tryst and was in the process of setting something up and she went silent after I asked if he offered VIP. I'm not interested in the game of "see her a few times and maybe then you can discuss bb" so I like to be upfront with what I'm looking for. I tried to be respectful when talking to her but guessing she wasn't down with that level of candor. When I got to Seattle and reached out to set up a time she didn't respond so I guess I burned that bridge. Unfortunate because if her pics are accurate she's hot as hell. I'll try again next time if she's still advertising.
As it was I ended up making a couple trips to the k-agencies for some epic times. These are like hitting the easy button which goes a long way with me. You know what you're getting and that it will be on time and as advertised, doctored pics notwithstanding. Reports are in the kangels thread.
Happy mongering, pervs.
-
05-30-25 01:28 #25830Senior Member

Posts: 74How was your last experience? She was mechanical last two meets with me.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 16:13 #25829Senior Member

Posts: 216VanessaMucho
VanessaMucho still belongs here. YMMV.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%99.3055063/
-
05-26-25 15:11 #25828Senior Member

Posts: 156There is a booking fee?
Sheesh, not a big deal but kinda annoying!
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 10:34 #25827Senior Member

Posts: 1111Drama
At least she's being honest about being high maintenance and seeking rich white daddies. But no baseline info about her rates gives up-sell and cash app nonsense vibes. Laughed when I read "only for men who aren't on a budget if you aren't looking to spend a few bills it won't work. " I'm also doubting that Chanel pushed that long claw fingernail up inside her ass, considering that space between her index and ring fingers looks like it was edited.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 23:58 #25826Senior Member

Posts: 25Lame, overweight, and thuggish. I got threatened by her "partners" after the very mid meet. She's nice but boring and will never be worth it even for BBFS.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 22:54 #25825Senior Member

Posts: 444Extra
Was there up charge for BBFS?
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 16:52 #25824Senior Member

Posts: 2926Haven't seen a little to thick for me
But interesting ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/706758149763










Reply With Quote




