Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 27920
-
06-03-25 11:57 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 653I bet she was tasty.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 11:30 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 653She is a dirrrrtty girl.
Originally Posted by Itsso
[View Original Post]
She licks my asshole!
I am a dirtyfuk!
-
06-02-25 22:42 #25953Regular Member

Posts: 5Nikkipink
Met with her the other day and just confirm what others have as well that she basically confirms too that she belongs here.
Really though what I wanted to share was that she's a real awesome person. I should mention that it was much snugger than I expected. Performance and service was Top Notch. I paid for multi upfront, 50 per pop but that didn't happen because that day I couldn't get the first one out quickly as I like to for two pops. Just to be clear there was no rush situation but at the end she asked me if I wanted the 50 back. I said no but it was class move for sure. Also her places awesome but I did confuse it for next door we're a lot of girls work.
-
06-02-25 19:30 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 740Slick SOB
Thanks for doing the dirty work for us gentlemen to streamline the process. Gentlemen, as always YMMV. This is a reminder to the lurkers who may wield this information haphazardly.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
06-02-25 18:07 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 1102Emmababyy
Emmababyy is still at it. She tells me she prefers me to pull out but I always forget.
Sorry Emma. You were great today.
Oooops.
-
06-02-25 14:53 #25950Senior Member

Posts: 1102Babygirlmazie
She belongs here.
Under a different handle I inquired about BBFS. She wanted 700.
I booked a date under another handle. Negotiated 1 hr for 400.
When I went to slip it in she asked about the cover. I mentioned we agreed to 1 hr BBFS for 400. She agreed. Night little fucktoy.
I sport fucked her for most of the hour until I unloaded in her.
-
06-02-25 14:08 #25949Senior Member

Posts: 982Magnolia Sweet
Does Magnolia Sweet belong here?
https://tryst.link/escort/magnoliasweettt
-
06-02-25 13:18 #25948Senior Member

Posts: 36https://kangels.ch/
Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow
[View Original Post]
https://asianpink.cafe/
Two agencies in the area both are located in bellevue, you'll have to message them and go through a screening process. Generally the service is good but obviously the pictures of the girls online are extremely altered.
-
06-02-25 11:53 #25947Senior Member

Posts: 118Seriously. Sometimes I'll prep to go down on a girl and they give me a look that says "you sure you want to do that?" And I think better of it. Definitely not eating them out as much anymore.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:30 #25946Senior Member

Posts: 84Where are the K agencies?
I'm looking for a nice Korean lady hoping they have a selection of ladies.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:17 #25945Senior Member

Posts: 653I am not. It adds to the fun.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
06-02-25 01:37 #25944Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 7Kendel
Near 100% certain this lady is fake. Agreed to an hr CIP for $160 over text, but asked for a deposit so I bounced out of there.
Also claims to be in Tacoma despite her city being listed as Panama City.
Hopefully no one here has lost any money to whoever this is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aberd...-/510608434626
-
06-01-25 01:51 #25943Banned Member

Posts: 410I love eating pussy too. But I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to a chick who's probably had multiple dicks inside of her that day alone.
Originally Posted by AGOperation
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 18:14 #25942Regular Member

Posts: 5She told me she didn't like her pussy ate! Bummer!
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 11:15 #25941Senior Member

Posts: 239I've never paid more than 200 at Good or Shanghai. Walkin hand money fuck.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



