Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 27809
-
06-02-25 18:07 #25844Senior Member

Posts: 1098Emmababyy
Emmababyy is still at it. She tells me she prefers me to pull out but I always forget.
Sorry Emma. You were great today.
Oooops.
-
06-02-25 14:53 #25843Senior Member

Posts: 1098Babygirlmazie
She belongs here.
Under a different handle I inquired about BBFS. She wanted 700.
I booked a date under another handle. Negotiated 1 hr for 400.
When I went to slip it in she asked about the cover. I mentioned we agreed to 1 hr BBFS for 400. She agreed. Night little fucktoy.
I sport fucked her for most of the hour until I unloaded in her.
-
06-02-25 14:08 #25842Senior Member

Posts: 982Magnolia Sweet
Does Magnolia Sweet belong here?
https://tryst.link/escort/magnoliasweettt
-
06-02-25 13:18 #25841Senior Member

Posts: 36https://kangels.ch/
Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow
[View Original Post]
https://asianpink.cafe/
Two agencies in the area both are located in bellevue, you'll have to message them and go through a screening process. Generally the service is good but obviously the pictures of the girls online are extremely altered.
-
06-02-25 11:53 #25840Senior Member

Posts: 118Seriously. Sometimes I'll prep to go down on a girl and they give me a look that says "you sure you want to do that?" And I think better of it. Definitely not eating them out as much anymore.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:30 #25839Senior Member

Posts: 84Where are the K agencies?
I'm looking for a nice Korean lady hoping they have a selection of ladies.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:17 #25838Senior Member

Posts: 653I am not. It adds to the fun.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
06-02-25 01:37 #25837Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 7Kendel
Near 100% certain this lady is fake. Agreed to an hr CIP for $160 over text, but asked for a deposit so I bounced out of there.
Also claims to be in Tacoma despite her city being listed as Panama City.
Hopefully no one here has lost any money to whoever this is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aberd...-/510608434626
-
06-01-25 01:51 #25836Banned Member

Posts: 410I love eating pussy too. But I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to a chick who's probably had multiple dicks inside of her that day alone.
Originally Posted by AGOperation
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 18:14 #25835Regular Member

Posts: 5She told me she didn't like her pussy ate! Bummer!
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 11:15 #25834Senior Member

Posts: 239I've never paid more than 200 at Good or Shanghai. Walkin hand money fuck.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 22:57 #25833Senior Member

Posts: 163Which one is better massage report.
Originally Posted by Captainpussymo
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 22:46 #25832Banned Member

Posts: 128I've seen her a few times. She was the furthest from mechanical. Great fun. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:32 #25831Senior Member

Posts: 1209Trip report
Leaving town today and it was a successful trip but not without typical frustrations.
Could have gone for a nasty ghetto fuckfest so I contacted Keisha Blow and Minnie, both of which have terrible communication skills. I texted Minnie before noon yesterday if she was available and I got a response at 8 pm of 'yes'. Seriously? Keisha was just as bad on response times. No follow up, no information, it's like pulling teeth so I didn't see either of them.
This is the second trip I've tried to contact Nikkipink with zero response. Is there a trick to actually getting her to respond?
Also got in touch with Jae / Lady Jae from STG / Tryst and was in the process of setting something up and she went silent after I asked if he offered VIP. I'm not interested in the game of "see her a few times and maybe then you can discuss bb" so I like to be upfront with what I'm looking for. I tried to be respectful when talking to her but guessing she wasn't down with that level of candor. When I got to Seattle and reached out to set up a time she didn't respond so I guess I burned that bridge. Unfortunate because if her pics are accurate she's hot as hell. I'll try again next time if she's still advertising.
As it was I ended up making a couple trips to the k-agencies for some epic times. These are like hitting the easy button which goes a long way with me. You know what you're getting and that it will be on time and as advertised, doctored pics notwithstanding. Reports are in the kangels thread.
Happy mongering, pervs.
-
05-30-25 01:28 #25830Senior Member

Posts: 74How was your last experience? She was mechanical last two meets with me.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




