Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 27808
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Babygirlmazie

    She belongs here.

    Under a different handle I inquired about BBFS. She wanted 700.

    I booked a date under another handle. Negotiated 1 hr for 400.

    When I went to slip it in she asked about the cover. I mentioned we agreed to 1 hr BBFS for 400. She agreed. Night little fucktoy.

    I sport fucked her for most of the hour until I unloaded in her.

  2. #25842

    Magnolia Sweet

    Does Magnolia Sweet belong here?

    https://tryst.link/escort/magnoliasweettt

  3. #25841
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a nice Korean lady hoping they have a selection of ladies.
    https://kangels.ch/

    https://asianpink.cafe/

    Two agencies in the area both are located in bellevue, you'll have to message them and go through a screening process. Generally the service is good but obviously the pictures of the girls online are extremely altered.

  4. #25840
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    I love eating pussy too. But I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to a chick who's probably had multiple dicks inside of her that day alone.
    Seriously. Sometimes I'll prep to go down on a girl and they give me a look that says "you sure you want to do that?" And I think better of it. Definitely not eating them out as much anymore.

  5. #25839

    Where are the K agencies?

    I'm looking for a nice Korean lady hoping they have a selection of ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Leaving town today and it was a successful trip but not without typical frustrations.

    Could have gone for a nasty ghetto fuckfest so I contacted Keisha Blow and Minnie, both of which have terrible communication skills. I texted Minnie before noon yesterday if she was available and I got a response at 8 pm of 'yes'. Seriously? Keisha was just as bad on response times. No follow up, no information, it's like pulling teeth so I didn't see either of them.

    This is the second trip I've tried to contact Nikkipink with zero response. Is there a trick to actually getting her to respond?

    Also got in touch with Jae / Lady Jae from STG / Tryst and was in the process of setting something up and she went silent after I asked if he offered VIP. I'm not interested in the game of "see her a few times and maybe then you can discuss bb" so I like to be upfront with what I'm looking for. I tried to be respectful when talking to her but guessing she wasn't down with that level of candor. When I got to Seattle and reached out to set up a time she didn't respond so I guess I burned that bridge. Unfortunate because if her pics are accurate she's hot as hell. I'll try again next time if she's still advertising.

    As it was I ended up making a couple trips to the k-agencies for some epic times. These are like hitting the easy button which goes a long way with me. You know what you're getting and that it will be on time and as advertised, doctored pics notwithstanding. Reports are in the kangels thread.

    Happy mongering, pervs.

  6. #25838
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    I love eating pussy too. But I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to a chick who's probably had multiple dicks inside of her that day alone.
    I am not. It adds to the fun.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  7. #25837
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 7

    Kendel

    Near 100% certain this lady is fake. Agreed to an hr CIP for $160 over text, but asked for a deposit so I bounced out of there.

    Also claims to be in Tacoma despite her city being listed as Panama City.

    Hopefully no one here has lost any money to whoever this is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aberd...-/510608434626

  8. #25836
    Quote Originally Posted by AGOperation  [View Original Post]
    She told me she didn't like her pussy ate! Bummer!
    I love eating pussy too. But I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to a chick who's probably had multiple dicks inside of her that day alone.

  9. #25835
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. She was the furthest from mechanical. Great fun. As always, YMMV.
    She told me she didn't like her pussy ate! Bummer!

  10. #25834
    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Was there up charge for BBFS?
    I've never paid more than 200 at Good or Shanghai. Walkin hand money fuck.

  11. #25833
    Which one is better massage report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainpussymo  [View Original Post]
    The following recent BBFS AMP review: "QUOTE=AmpluckyCat;7297643]I've had BBFS more times than I have reviewed at Shanghai, Good, and One Spa. When I'm in town, Iris or Alyssa will message me about the ladies. " If you don't mind a very crowded gang bang environment, these 3 AMPs might have what you seek.

  12. #25832
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    How was your last experience? She was mechanical last two meets with me.
    I've seen her a few times. She was the furthest from mechanical. Great fun. As always, YMMV.

  13. #25831

    Trip report

    Leaving town today and it was a successful trip but not without typical frustrations.

    Could have gone for a nasty ghetto fuckfest so I contacted Keisha Blow and Minnie, both of which have terrible communication skills. I texted Minnie before noon yesterday if she was available and I got a response at 8 pm of 'yes'. Seriously? Keisha was just as bad on response times. No follow up, no information, it's like pulling teeth so I didn't see either of them.

    This is the second trip I've tried to contact Nikkipink with zero response. Is there a trick to actually getting her to respond?

    Also got in touch with Jae / Lady Jae from STG / Tryst and was in the process of setting something up and she went silent after I asked if he offered VIP. I'm not interested in the game of "see her a few times and maybe then you can discuss bb" so I like to be upfront with what I'm looking for. I tried to be respectful when talking to her but guessing she wasn't down with that level of candor. When I got to Seattle and reached out to set up a time she didn't respond so I guess I burned that bridge. Unfortunate because if her pics are accurate she's hot as hell. I'll try again next time if she's still advertising.

    As it was I ended up making a couple trips to the k-agencies for some epic times. These are like hitting the easy button which goes a long way with me. You know what you're getting and that it will be on time and as advertised, doctored pics notwithstanding. Reports are in the kangels thread.

    Happy mongering, pervs.

  14. #25830
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    VanessaMucho still belongs here. YMMV.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%99.3055063/
    How was your last experience? She was mechanical last two meets with me.

  15. #25829

    VanessaMucho

    VanessaMucho still belongs here. YMMV.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%99.3055063/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape