Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 27806
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25826
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Lame, overweight, and thuggish. I got threatened by her "partners" after the very mid meet. She's nice but boring and will never be worth it even for BBFS.

  2. #25825

    Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    I have gone raw to a few girls at Good and Shanghai, most proudly Angela and Alyssa. It took constant polite pestering for those 2 and it was well worth it. For normal rotational girls I haven't been interested in going no condom with them. I need them to be fuck demons to want that and most of the girls recently haven't been able to handle my thick cock sadly.
    Was there up charge for BBFS?

  3. #25824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    Haven't seen a little to thick for me


  4. #25823
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    From what I can tell, some girls at One Good Shanghai will offer raw to some customers. But it certainly isn't the wide open spermfest that some unnamed North End shops with old Korean ladies offer.
    I have gone raw to a few girls at Good and Shanghai, most proudly Angela and Alyssa. It took constant polite pestering for those 2 and it was well worth it. For normal rotational girls I haven't been interested in going no condom with them. I need them to be fuck demons to want that and most of the girls recently haven't been able to handle my thick cock sadly.

  5. #25822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    350 HH, BBFS no cip.
    Got her to say yes at 300 but then she went silent. Better offer?

  6. #25821

    Ogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainpussymo  [View Original Post]
    The following recent BBFS AMP review...
    From what I can tell, some girls at One Good Shanghai will offer raw to some customers. But it certainly isn't the wide open spermfest that some unnamed North End shops with old Korean ladies offer.

  7. #25820

    Since Everett doesn't have a BBFS thread, cross posting

    The following recent BBFS AMP review: "QUOTE=AmpluckyCat;7297643]I've had BBFS more times than I have reviewed at Shanghai, Good, and One Spa. When I'm in town, Iris or Alyssa will message me about the ladies. " If you don't mind a very crowded gang bang environment, these 3 AMPs might have what you seek.

  8. #25819
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What kind of numbers? What did she offer?

    Did you end IP seeing her?
    350 HH, BBFS no cip.

  9. #25818
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    She seems like she has a great sense of humor and a fun lady. Sbe is just too big for me. Not being critical of her or those who see her. I bet she is a blast.

    She reminds me of the chubby girl playing quarters at the college party that everyone likes and in a drunk moment you wind up shagging.
    She actually seems like a nice person.

  10. #25817

    Yes she belongs here

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once about 2 years ago FS was covered. Wasn't anything I would ever repeat.
    I seen her on and off, IIRC it was 2 hhr. But like milfhunter said nothing special. Just use her when I really just needed to dump a load. She was better when she first started a few years ago.

  11. #25816
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Seen her once about 2 years ago FS was covered. Wasn't anything I would ever repeat.

  12. #25815
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38DDD.jpg‎  

  13. #25814
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Daphne is exactly that. She loves getting fucked. Laughs at her self after you fuck her senseless and she takes a load.

    Last time she said to me "I really got to stop letting all you guys jizz in me. I just lose control. Please don't tell anyone."

    I was like. Surrrrrrre. I won't say a word.
    I love lickin her snatch and starfish.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  14. #25813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Ahh that rate of $200 for the hour almost makes it worth it.

    I tend to like them thicker.

    I will have to put her on my list when I am in seattle for work next time.
    We have all gone hoggin. 200 and her epic rimjob. Maybe. Idk.

  15. #25812

    Daphne

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Ahh that rate of $200 for the hour almost makes it worth it.

    I tend to like them thicker.

    I will have to put her on my list when I am in seattle for work next time.
    Daphne reminds me of a slightly plump medic I used to bang back when I was in the army. Her scheduling fee, especially her stating it's separate from the cost of a session with her, is a turn-off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape