High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25925
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    She seems like she has a great sense of humor and a fun lady. Sbe is just too big for me. Not being critical of her or those who see her. I bet she is a blast.

    She reminds me of the chubby girl playing quarters at the college party that everyone likes and in a drunk moment you wind up shagging.
    She actually seems like a nice person.

  2. #25924

    Yes she belongs here

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once about 2 years ago FS was covered. Wasn't anything I would ever repeat.
    I seen her on and off, IIRC it was 2 hhr. But like milfhunter said nothing special. Just use her when I really just needed to dump a load. She was better when she first started a few years ago.

  3. #25923
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Seen her once about 2 years ago FS was covered. Wasn't anything I would ever repeat.

  4. #25922
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38DDD.jpg‎  

  5. #25921
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Daphne is exactly that. She loves getting fucked. Laughs at her self after you fuck her senseless and she takes a load.

    Last time she said to me "I really got to stop letting all you guys jizz in me. I just lose control. Please don't tell anyone."

    I was like. Surrrrrrre. I won't say a word.
    I love lickin her snatch and starfish.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  6. #25920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Ahh that rate of $200 for the hour almost makes it worth it.

    I tend to like them thicker.

    I will have to put her on my list when I am in seattle for work next time.
    We have all gone hoggin. 200 and her epic rimjob. Maybe. Idk.

  7. #25919

    Daphne

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Ahh that rate of $200 for the hour almost makes it worth it.

    I tend to like them thicker.

    I will have to put her on my list when I am in seattle for work next time.
    Daphne reminds me of a slightly plump medic I used to bang back when I was in the army. Her scheduling fee, especially her stating it's separate from the cost of a session with her, is a turn-off.

  8. #25918

    Ahh that rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjzih  [View Original Post]
    She loves being filled up. Unfortunately, she is just too fat and ugly to justify her rate.
    Ahh that rate of $200 for the hour almost makes it worth it.

    I tend to like them thicker.

    I will have to put her on my list when I am in seattle for work next time.

  9. #25917
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love belongs here. Filled her up plenty.
    She loves being filled up. Unfortunately, she is just too fat and ugly to justify her rate.

  10. #25916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Daphne is exactly that. She loves getting fucked. Laughs at her self after you fuck her senseless and she takes a load.

    Last time she said to me "I really got to stop letting all you guys jizz in me. I just lose control. Please don't tell anyone."

    I was like. Surrrrrrre. I won't say a word.
    I will take you at your word.

  11. #25915
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love belongs here. Filled her up plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    She seems like she has a great sense of humor and a fun lady. Sbe is just too big for me. Not being critical of her or those who see her. I bet she is a blast.

    She reminds me of the chubby girl playing quarters at the college party that everyone likes and in a drunk moment you wind up shagging.
    Daphne is exactly that. She loves getting fucked. Laughs at her self after you fuck her senseless and she takes a load.

    Last time she said to me "I really got to stop letting all you guys jizz in me. I just lose control. Please don't tell anyone."

    I was like. Surrrrrrre. I won't say a word.

  12. #25914
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love belongs here. Filled her up plenty.
    She seems like she has a great sense of humor and a fun lady. Sbe is just too big for me. Not being critical of her or those who see her. I bet she is a blast.

    She reminds me of the chubby girl playing quarters at the college party that everyone likes and in a drunk moment you wind up shagging.

  13. #25913
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Can someone report on Sexy Jojo. I read reviews of her upcharge menu. Her huge tits and nips look awesome. I am not going to wind up with a CBJ.
    Daphne love belongs here. Filled her up plenty.

  14. #25912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the photos are her, but close petite but strong, very submissive, you need to drive all the activities.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.3053520/
    So she will just take it. Awesome.
    ShortieMay sound fun then.

  15. #25911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    I seen her in Portland

    Not sure if the photos are her, but close petite but strong, very submissive, you need to drive all the activities.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.3053520/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape