Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 27920
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25940
    Which one is better massage report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainpussymo  [View Original Post]
    The following recent BBFS AMP review: "QUOTE=AmpluckyCat;7297643]I've had BBFS more times than I have reviewed at Shanghai, Good, and One Spa. When I'm in town, Iris or Alyssa will message me about the ladies. " If you don't mind a very crowded gang bang environment, these 3 AMPs might have what you seek.

  2. #25939
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    How was your last experience? She was mechanical last two meets with me.
    I've seen her a few times. She was the furthest from mechanical. Great fun. As always, YMMV.

  3. #25938

    Trip report

    Leaving town today and it was a successful trip but not without typical frustrations.

    Could have gone for a nasty ghetto fuckfest so I contacted Keisha Blow and Minnie, both of which have terrible communication skills. I texted Minnie before noon yesterday if she was available and I got a response at 8 pm of 'yes'. Seriously? Keisha was just as bad on response times. No follow up, no information, it's like pulling teeth so I didn't see either of them.

    This is the second trip I've tried to contact Nikkipink with zero response. Is there a trick to actually getting her to respond?

    Also got in touch with Jae / Lady Jae from STG / Tryst and was in the process of setting something up and she went silent after I asked if he offered VIP. I'm not interested in the game of "see her a few times and maybe then you can discuss bb" so I like to be upfront with what I'm looking for. I tried to be respectful when talking to her but guessing she wasn't down with that level of candor. When I got to Seattle and reached out to set up a time she didn't respond so I guess I burned that bridge. Unfortunate because if her pics are accurate she's hot as hell. I'll try again next time if she's still advertising.

    As it was I ended up making a couple trips to the k-agencies for some epic times. These are like hitting the easy button which goes a long way with me. You know what you're getting and that it will be on time and as advertised, doctored pics notwithstanding. Reports are in the kangels thread.

    Happy mongering, pervs.

  4. #25937
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    VanessaMucho still belongs here. YMMV.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%99.3055063/
    How was your last experience? She was mechanical last two meets with me.

  5. #25936

    VanessaMucho

    VanessaMucho still belongs here. YMMV.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%99.3055063/

  6. #25935

    There is a booking fee?

    Sheesh, not a big deal but kinda annoying!

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    We have all gone hoggin. 200 and her epic rimjob. Maybe. Idk.

  7. #25934

    Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    At least she's being honest about being high maintenance and seeking rich white daddies. But no baseline info about her rates gives up-sell and cash app nonsense vibes. Laughed when I read "only for men who aren't on a budget if you aren't looking to spend a few bills it won't work. " I'm also doubting that Chanel pushed that long claw fingernail up inside her ass, considering that space between her index and ring fingers looks like it was edited.

  8. #25933
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one regarding the topic of this thread?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/345520074750
    Lame, overweight, and thuggish. I got threatened by her "partners" after the very mid meet. She's nice but boring and will never be worth it even for BBFS.

  9. #25932

    Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    I have gone raw to a few girls at Good and Shanghai, most proudly Angela and Alyssa. It took constant polite pestering for those 2 and it was well worth it. For normal rotational girls I haven't been interested in going no condom with them. I need them to be fuck demons to want that and most of the girls recently haven't been able to handle my thick cock sadly.
    Was there up charge for BBFS?

  10. #25931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    Haven't seen a little to thick for me


  11. #25930
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    From what I can tell, some girls at One Good Shanghai will offer raw to some customers. But it certainly isn't the wide open spermfest that some unnamed North End shops with old Korean ladies offer.
    I have gone raw to a few girls at Good and Shanghai, most proudly Angela and Alyssa. It took constant polite pestering for those 2 and it was well worth it. For normal rotational girls I haven't been interested in going no condom with them. I need them to be fuck demons to want that and most of the girls recently haven't been able to handle my thick cock sadly.

  12. #25929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    350 HH, BBFS no cip.
    Got her to say yes at 300 but then she went silent. Better offer?

  13. #25928

    Ogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainpussymo  [View Original Post]
    The following recent BBFS AMP review...
    From what I can tell, some girls at One Good Shanghai will offer raw to some customers. But it certainly isn't the wide open spermfest that some unnamed North End shops with old Korean ladies offer.

  14. #25927

    Since Everett doesn't have a BBFS thread, cross posting

    The following recent BBFS AMP review: "QUOTE=AmpluckyCat;7297643]I've had BBFS more times than I have reviewed at Shanghai, Good, and One Spa. When I'm in town, Iris or Alyssa will message me about the ladies. " If you don't mind a very crowded gang bang environment, these 3 AMPs might have what you seek.

  15. #25926
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What kind of numbers? What did she offer?

    Did you end IP seeing her?
    350 HH, BBFS no cip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape