Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37334

    UTR MILF on Atlantic

    Had a chance to get out to Atlantic and Hodges to see my favorite MILF Saturday night. Enjoyed a little Netflix and Chill time.

    She is looking for some more senior members to chill with but she got herself a regular job, so she's only available evenings and weekends now.

    Hit me up if you need her info. She isn't on Skip or any other sites, but she would love some regular visitors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7918.jpg‎  

  2. #37333
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name so I can't search by name. I tried phone number. Her pics seem nice.
    Sorry I forgot to include link https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/242233939262.

  3. #37332
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mex! Thanks for the report! Does "she looks better" mean that she's the girl in the pics and they are representative?
    Yes, Better than the pics, and language I'm mex all was Spanish.

  4. #37331

    Stop falling in love

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Are emotionally defective. Please seek counsel before you hurt more people.

    Sex as a financial transaction is reasonable. Treating other humans as "use them for one thing" as if they're disposable tissue is horrific.
    Please stop falling in love with these girls LOL sorry I hurt your feelings.

  5. #37330

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.
    LOL, I remember one of those places with no AC. Pounding and gaping her ass in 80+ heat and then taking a break to grab some water from the bottle I brought with. Wish my camera on my ho-phone was better, but still have some decent vids.

  6. #37329

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Who cares? They are not important at all we use them for one thing only ya know.
    Are emotionally defective. Please seek counsel before you hurt more people.

    Sex as a financial transaction is reasonable. Treating other humans as "use them for one thing" as if they're disposable tissue is horrific.

  7. #37328

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickDasterly17  [View Original Post]
    How's her English? Where about was she at? Def trying to stay away from Mustang rd!
    Hey Mex! Thanks for the report! Does "she looks better" mean that she's the girl in the pics and they are representative?

  8. #37327

    Synclaire Marie


  9. #37326
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSpot  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing this one tomorrow. Cute bubble butt. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/667371096630.
    Kendall is a great time. Kitty is always clean and she's a great performer, IMO. DATY is always a treat because she's always clean. Good head game. Nice little spinner. Damn, I might need to make a point to see her again.

  10. #37325
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    How's her English? Where about was she at? Def trying to stay away from Mustang rd!

  11. #37324

    More info please

    She used to be a solid choice of mine before she moved out of that house near University. You don't need to post anything in detail, just general reason why your visit was so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  12. #37323

    More info please

    She used to be a solid choice of mine until she moved out of that house near University. You don't need to post anything in detail, just general reason why your visit was so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  13. #37322

    Hennessey / Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by IraLob  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed but I can't find anything with the names I've seen her post as. Not sure what names she may have previously used. Does anyone have something to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/636313907698
    I meet her about a week ago. Stays in a shady hotel on gulf air and I95. Coms were quick. She was asking $ for quick visit but dropped to. 80 right away. She is the girl in the pics. I like thin girls and to me she has a smokin body. Nice rack for her size. Didn't talk a lot but I wasn't there to talk. She started BBBJ on the bed. She has a good head game and she can deep throat. Got her in doggie for the main event. Overall a good experience. Nice girl, no attitude. Will repeat.

  14. #37321

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    Eagle, your inbox is full.
    Yes, please share some background information re your warning. Thank you.

  15. #37320

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624
    Eagle, your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape