Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 41261
-
01-25-25 22:35 #37316Senior Member

Posts: 708I saw slim about a year and a half ago and I will have to agree. HEAD GAME WAS AMAZING. But I would have to break my rule number 1 to see her again:
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
NEVER GO TO MUSTANGE ROAD.
-
01-25-25 18:00 #37315Senior Member

Posts: 30Real latina
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691
Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
-
01-25-25 14:58 #37314Regular Member

Posts: 18Cookie / hennessy
I'm sure she's been reviewed but I can't find anything with the names I've seen her post as. Not sure what names she may have previously used. Does anyone have something to share?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/636313907698
-
01-24-25 23:18 #37313Senior Member

Posts: 48Slim
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/345434585048
Had yet another dream with Slim. In my dream she's stays in one of the hotels on Mustang rd but never experienced problems. Sometimes the front desk is asking what room you're visiting. Slim is a candy user and has had quite some spider bites. Tall as heck, skinny and one of the best bbj head game in the area. Kitty is tight, no smells.
-
01-24-25 22:59 #37312Senior Member

Posts: 48Cam
Your plumber friend may have noticed the cameras on the outside of the single wide.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 21:53 #37311Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Man you guys been doing this a long time you have to know these hoes delete their ads Be smarter geez.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 21:47 #37310Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Next time take a screen shot of the ad so it will still be there when they delete their ad FYI.
Originally Posted by Volad2007
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 20:39 #37309Regular Member

Posts: 11Intel
Anyone have intel on this one? She's been making alot of skip posts the last few months.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/300427622827
-
01-24-25 17:46 #37308Senior Member

Posts: 80Not bad
Rolled my dice and saw this one yesterday. Was kinda sketched by area but still went with it. Comms were quick, met at her hotel. She's got a spicy attitude but I actually like that. She's got a nice body and I always love me a black girl. Damage was 80 and her mic game was pretty good. All covered BTW, after a bit she tells me to pound away at her. I oblige and she's very dominant, haven't had one like that in a while so was turned on by it. While I have her on edge of bed in mush, she takes my hands and puts them around her neck. I try my best to last but eventually pop. She's a bit sad it's over but hey I'm not made to last LOL. Super funny when she says the load I left in cover "damn that's a lot, thank God it wasn't in me" made me chuckle. She might not be everyone's taste but I'd see her again. Did say she'd be moving to southside in a few days so be aware of that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/black_caribbean/newbabydollmost-requested-esco/282175268107
-
01-24-25 14:45 #37307Regular Member

Posts: 16Relaxing Haircut
Thinking of seeing this one tomorrow. Cute bubble butt. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/667371096630.
-
01-24-25 13:07 #37306Senior Member

Posts: 93Jen
She's gained some weight. Probably 20 lbs heavier than you remember her.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 11:15 #37305Senior Member

Posts: 180Is Jen still in the game, how does she look these days?
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:22 #37304Senior Member

Posts: 93Jen
Yes. Jen is staying there. Saw her a few weeks ago at that location.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 08:50 #37303Senior Member

Posts: 469Butterfly Jenn, perhaps
My plumber took a quick job for 80 on Northside off kings blvd and ended up at the destination of this lady, he arrived at a dumpy single wide behind tall fences, too many cars and parked in the driveway behind the fence. He reported a spider crawling up his leg twitching where he keeps his all purpose plumbing tool in his boot. Cautiously walks up to the door and sees a brunette, 40 sih, well worn and said he left his toolbox to retreat. Not horrible and just not enticing enough to go in and find out what was inside. From inside, another doe was talking and she came to the door blonde hair past her shoulder and said, you don't need your toolbox. She looked like Butterfly Jenn and he couldn't remember everything about her at the time, so he left and called me.
I reminded him that he has seen her before over Sonora Dr off 103rd and that she had some stories of crazy ass bf, so it's probably better he left. Maybe the mongers will know more and given the area, leaving was prudent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/072178131919
This board is slowing down without LB around. My impersonation of LB.
"So, pick it up gents. We need to know details about how much so that we don't pay these girls too much. Times are getting tough, FEMA rooms are drying up and don't overpay and so on. Also, everyone of these ads are fake because the pictures are 10 - 20 years old, look at the pics and you'll see flip phones in the mirror. They are all lying and don't deserve what they are asking. ".
Tall.
-
01-23-25 22:39 #37302Senior Member

Posts: 80Quick Info?
Any news on this one. Thinking of rolling dice tonight LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/282175268107










Reply With Quote




