Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36839

    Hottie

    I know its late but about to take dream for the team. No dream reviews, anyone had a dream?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241119_093449_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #36838

    Hop to the Bunny Factory

    So I literally just got home from seeing Miu Miu. OMG! One if the top girls I've ever been with! She used to be a model back Korea she says. And she definitely looks like one. Soft tanned skin, about 5' 6" and a knockout! I may just have to move to Korea. Very personable and friendly and a body to die for! She leaves December 5th so get there while you can. They rotate every 2-3 weeks. So don't waste your time. Worth every penny and then some. Treat them well so they will stay around.

  3. #36837

    Ava

    Just saw one of my all time favorites, Ava! She didn't not disappoint. She is total GFE. She gets into it and I'm definitely going to keep repeating. She's worth the trip to the Westside. House is nice, clean and she has ladies to do doubles with. As always, good hygiene and I left stress free. Don't know how to share a link but just look up Ava on stg.

  4. #36836

    Bunny Bunny

    Hi everyones, I have been read this page for a few months and finally I can post.

    Velvet from Bunny factory is a must visit. This kind of service is way better. It is quick process compare to Cali and Atlanta. Her looks is 10/10 and service is GFE and she treat you like her bubby. This is my first time posting it. Both Velvet and Miu Miu are great.

  5. #36835

    Sandea

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.
    She is still up in that area, just spoke with someone that knows her and she is in a bad way. I guess she is using a cane to walk and never got clean.

  6. #36834

    Anyone sample one of these tiny things

    Any info on this little spinner. I'm usually looking for the bbw as they tend to put in more effort. But this tiny thing looks like she was made to take a pounding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/789489762331

    This one looks like she only offers top.

    Any one partook?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/939979318053

  7. #36833
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030
    No idea if she's still around but if she is she was a fun time back when she was. She even had a BBW friend that would occasionally join in.

  8. #36832
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah and she worked at one of the strip clubs on Mcduff back in the day too. Ran around with Sandra who I enjoyed on multiple occasions. I don't remember her being very personable.

    Speaking of Sandra.
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.

  9. #36831
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She was a former long time street walker. She takes good pics, but that's about it. Very business like sessions, forget about GFE.
    Yeah and she worked at one of the strip clubs on Mcduff back in the day too. Ran around with Sandra who I enjoyed on multiple occasions. I don't remember her being very personable.

    Speaking of Sandra.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Img_140130151654.jpg‎  

  10. #36830

    Used to walk Lane Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her yet? Pm me details please.
    She was a former long time street walker. She takes good pics, but that's about it. Very business like sessions, forget about GFE.

  11. #36829

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030
    I saw the same thing on the other review site. I reached out, but crickets. It's interesting that one review popped up eight years after all the others.

  12. #36828

    Suki out in keystone

    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030

  13. #36827

    Alexis

    Can someone give me a rundown?

    Is she attractive? Is that a wig? Is she on drugs? Does she give BBBJ and how is it? What's the damage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/103236272344

    PMs open if that's what you would prefer.

  14. #36826

    Natalie

    Saw this one the other day on the Westside. She lives in a private residence. I didn't see anybody else in the house but there were multiple cars parked in the driveway. Did not feel unsafe while I was there. Wanted a QV but she didn't have a cover and I didn't bring one so we settled for BBBJ. 80 roses. Probably won't repeat unless in a pinch. She was skinnier than the pics led you to believe. Everything felt cold and transactional. Maybe it takes a few times for her to get warmed up to someone?? The service was ok, again nothing special but it got the job done. I will say she would be smoking hot if she gained a little weight and displayed some resemblance of a warm personality. But again, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/483254810329

  15. #36825

    Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Don't recall any bad smells during my visit. As usual, the pics are way more promising than reality.
    Again, thank you sir!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape