Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 41266
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    Thanks for sharing. Was interested in her weeks ago but she was staying at a motel I'm not too fond of. So I passed based on that. Good to know she's real though. I may try again.

  2. #37335

    Need to see her again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to get out to Atlantic and Hodges to see my favorite MILF Saturday night. Enjoyed a little Netflix and Chill time.

    She is looking for some more senior members to chill with but she got herself a regular job, so she's only available evenings and weekends now.

    Hit me up if you need her info. She isn't on Skip or any other sites, but she would love some regular visitors.
    She was a fav to visit but work took over my life for a bit. I'll probably plan a visit this weeked.

  3. #37334

    Pound Town

    Does anyone know if the trip to Pound Town is worth the cost of transportation?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/408050811416

  4. #37333

    UTR MILF on Atlantic

    Had a chance to get out to Atlantic and Hodges to see my favorite MILF Saturday night. Enjoyed a little Netflix and Chill time.

    She is looking for some more senior members to chill with but she got herself a regular job, so she's only available evenings and weekends now.

    Hit me up if you need her info. She isn't on Skip or any other sites, but she would love some regular visitors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7918.jpg‎  

  5. #37332
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name so I can't search by name. I tried phone number. Her pics seem nice.
    Sorry I forgot to include link https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/242233939262.

  6. #37331
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mex! Thanks for the report! Does "she looks better" mean that she's the girl in the pics and they are representative?
    Yes, Better than the pics, and language I'm mex all was Spanish.

  7. #37330

    Stop falling in love

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Are emotionally defective. Please seek counsel before you hurt more people.

    Sex as a financial transaction is reasonable. Treating other humans as "use them for one thing" as if they're disposable tissue is horrific.
    Please stop falling in love with these girls LOL sorry I hurt your feelings.

  8. #37329

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.
    LOL, I remember one of those places with no AC. Pounding and gaping her ass in 80+ heat and then taking a break to grab some water from the bottle I brought with. Wish my camera on my ho-phone was better, but still have some decent vids.

  9. #37328

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Who cares? They are not important at all we use them for one thing only ya know.
    Are emotionally defective. Please seek counsel before you hurt more people.

    Sex as a financial transaction is reasonable. Treating other humans as "use them for one thing" as if they're disposable tissue is horrific.

  10. #37327

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickDasterly17  [View Original Post]
    How's her English? Where about was she at? Def trying to stay away from Mustang rd!
    Hey Mex! Thanks for the report! Does "she looks better" mean that she's the girl in the pics and they are representative?

  11. #37326

    Synclaire Marie


  12. #37325
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSpot  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing this one tomorrow. Cute bubble butt. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/667371096630.
    Kendall is a great time. Kitty is always clean and she's a great performer, IMO. DATY is always a treat because she's always clean. Good head game. Nice little spinner. Damn, I might need to make a point to see her again.

  13. #37324
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    How's her English? Where about was she at? Def trying to stay away from Mustang rd!

  14. #37323

    More info please

    She used to be a solid choice of mine before she moved out of that house near University. You don't need to post anything in detail, just general reason why your visit was so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  15. #37322

    More info please

    She used to be a solid choice of mine until she moved out of that house near University. You don't need to post anything in detail, just general reason why your visit was so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape