Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 1264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37322

    More info please

    She used to be a solid choice of mine until she moved out of that house near University. You don't need to post anything in detail, just general reason why your visit was so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  2. #37321

    Hennessey / Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by IraLob  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed but I can't find anything with the names I've seen her post as. Not sure what names she may have previously used. Does anyone have something to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/636313907698
    I meet her about a week ago. Stays in a shady hotel on gulf air and I95. Coms were quick. She was asking $ for quick visit but dropped to. 80 right away. She is the girl in the pics. I like thin girls and to me she has a smokin body. Nice rack for her size. Didn't talk a lot but I wasn't there to talk. She started BBBJ on the bed. She has a good head game and she can deep throat. Got her in doggie for the main event. Overall a good experience. Nice girl, no attitude. Will repeat.

  3. #37320

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    Eagle, your inbox is full.
    Yes, please share some background information re your warning. Thank you.

  4. #37319

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624
    Eagle, your inbox is full.

  5. #37318

    Re: Cookie / hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by IraLob  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed but I can't find anything with the names I've seen her post as. Not sure what names she may have previously used. Does anyone have something to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/636313907698
    I tried to find information about her too, and if she offers a "safe" incall. She told me that she was near Moncrief, which is usually an off limits area to me. I'd sure love to fuck that young, black body!

  6. #37317

    Thick sexy queen?

    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name so I can't search by name. I tried phone number. Her pics seem nice.

  7. #37316

    Lili- Stay away!

    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  8. #37315
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/345434585048

    Had yet another dream with Slim. In my dream she's stays in one of the hotels on Mustang rd but never experienced problems. Sometimes the front desk is asking what room you're visiting. Slim is a candy user and has had quite some spider bites. Tall as heck, skinny and one of the best bbj head game in the area. Kitty is tight, no smells.
    I saw slim about a year and a half ago and I will have to agree. HEAD GAME WAS AMAZING. But I would have to break my rule number 1 to see her again:

    NEVER GO TO MUSTANGE ROAD.

  9. #37314

    Real latina

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.

  10. #37313

    Cookie / hennessy

    I'm sure she's been reviewed but I can't find anything with the names I've seen her post as. Not sure what names she may have previously used. Does anyone have something to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/636313907698

  11. #37312

    Slim

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/345434585048

    Had yet another dream with Slim. In my dream she's stays in one of the hotels on Mustang rd but never experienced problems. Sometimes the front desk is asking what room you're visiting. Slim is a candy user and has had quite some spider bites. Tall as heck, skinny and one of the best bbj head game in the area. Kitty is tight, no smells.

  12. #37311

    Cam

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    My plumber took a quick job for 80 on Northside off kings blvd and ended up at the destination of this lady, he arrived at a dumpy single wide behind tall fences, too many cars and parked in the driveway behind the fence. He reported a spider crawling up his leg twitching where he keeps his all purpose plumbing tool in his boot. Cautiously walks up to the door and sees a brunette, 40 sih, well worn and said he left his toolbox to retreat. Not horrible and just not enticing enough to go in and find out what was inside. From inside, another doe was talking and she came to the door blonde hair past her shoulder and said, you don't need your toolbox. She looked like Butterfly Jenn and he couldn't remember everything about her at the time, so he left and called me.

    I reminded him that he has seen her before over Sonora Dr off 103rd and that she had some stories of crazy ass bf, so it's probably better he left. Maybe the mongers will know more and given the area, leaving was prudent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/072178131919

    This board is slowing down without LB around. My impersonation of LB.

    "So, pick it up gents. We need to know details about how much so that we don't pay these girls too much. Times are getting tough, FEMA rooms are drying up and don't overpay and so on. Also, everyone of these ads are fake because the pictures are 10 - 20 years old, look at the pics and you'll see flip phones in the mirror. They are all lying and don't deserve what they are asking. ".

    Tall.
    Your plumber friend may have noticed the cameras on the outside of the single wide.

  13. #37310
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich7432  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this girl and her crew that robbed a guy have changed numbers and running out of Mandarin now. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/383993323911
    Man you guys been doing this a long time you have to know these hoes delete their ads Be smarter geez.

  14. #37309
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by Volad2007  [View Original Post]
    Met with younger sister near Downtown area, she looks little bit junky (bruises, scratches, some blood on her knees / legs, skin problems, candy user). Damage was $100 and she was willing to do it raw. I mean raw with everyone! Boys, do not get overexcited, be mindful and do not forget to protect yourself.
    Next time take a screen shot of the ad so it will still be there when they delete their ad FYI.

  15. #37308

    Intel

    Anyone have intel on this one? She's been making alot of skip posts the last few months.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/300427622827

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape