rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37329

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Who cares? They are not important at all we use them for one thing only ya know.
    Are emotionally defective. Please seek counsel before you hurt more people.

    Sex as a financial transaction is reasonable. Treating other humans as "use them for one thing" as if they're disposable tissue is horrific.

  2. #37328

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickDasterly17  [View Original Post]
    How's her English? Where about was she at? Def trying to stay away from Mustang rd!
    Hey Mex! Thanks for the report! Does "she looks better" mean that she's the girl in the pics and they are representative?

  3. #37327

    Synclaire Marie


  4. #37326
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSpot  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing this one tomorrow. Cute bubble butt. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/667371096630.
    Kendall is a great time. Kitty is always clean and she's a great performer, IMO. DATY is always a treat because she's always clean. Good head game. Nice little spinner. Damn, I might need to make a point to see her again.

  5. #37325
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    How's her English? Where about was she at? Def trying to stay away from Mustang rd!

  6. #37324

    More info please

    She used to be a solid choice of mine before she moved out of that house near University. You don't need to post anything in detail, just general reason why your visit was so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  7. #37323

    More info please

    She used to be a solid choice of mine until she moved out of that house near University. You don't need to post anything in detail, just general reason why your visit was so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  8. #37322

    Hennessey / Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by IraLob  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed but I can't find anything with the names I've seen her post as. Not sure what names she may have previously used. Does anyone have something to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/636313907698
    I meet her about a week ago. Stays in a shady hotel on gulf air and I95. Coms were quick. She was asking $ for quick visit but dropped to. 80 right away. She is the girl in the pics. I like thin girls and to me she has a smokin body. Nice rack for her size. Didn't talk a lot but I wasn't there to talk. She started BBBJ on the bed. She has a good head game and she can deep throat. Got her in doggie for the main event. Overall a good experience. Nice girl, no attitude. Will repeat.

  9. #37321

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    Eagle, your inbox is full.
    Yes, please share some background information re your warning. Thank you.

  10. #37320

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624
    Eagle, your inbox is full.

  11. #37319

    Re: Cookie / hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by IraLob  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed but I can't find anything with the names I've seen her post as. Not sure what names she may have previously used. Does anyone have something to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/636313907698
    I tried to find information about her too, and if she offers a "safe" incall. She told me that she was near Moncrief, which is usually an off limits area to me. I'd sure love to fuck that young, black body!

  12. #37318

    Thick sexy queen?

    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name so I can't search by name. I tried phone number. Her pics seem nice.

  13. #37317

    Lili- Stay away!

    Search past reviews to see her "history". I sadly didn't listen and went to see this girl BIG MISTAKE. PM for details, honestly wish I just stayed home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/885182228624

  14. #37316
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/345434585048

    Had yet another dream with Slim. In my dream she's stays in one of the hotels on Mustang rd but never experienced problems. Sometimes the front desk is asking what room you're visiting. Slim is a candy user and has had quite some spider bites. Tall as heck, skinny and one of the best bbj head game in the area. Kitty is tight, no smells.
    I saw slim about a year and a half ago and I will have to agree. HEAD GAME WAS AMAZING. But I would have to break my rule number 1 to see her again:

    NEVER GO TO MUSTANGE ROAD.

  15. #37315

    Real latina

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape