Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8249
-
10-29-24 13:54 #7064Senior Member

Posts: 981If you want her jack hammering up and down on your dick for 10 minutes straight you will need to get a room. In the VIP area she has to come up for air and dance some.
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
300 is typical for a qv in a room.
-
10-29-24 13:52 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 981She was still all safety with me.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 13:50 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 80What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 12:20 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 159ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 09:21 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 443Man
I swear the woman must have the most developed neck muscles from all those work outs she puts in.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 12:42 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 981I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 10:41 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 118Deja Vu. Lake Forest Park
Surprised to see this place with several cars in the parking lot early Friday afternoon. Maybe the alcohol sales is drawing people in?
-
10-27-24 00:40 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 137Great review. I've seen her at the stand and her body is bangin. Great work and thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 17:39 #7056Regular Member

Posts: 24Sugars?
Sugarscabaret still has her on their instagram, don't know how current they keep those.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any info on destiny or katrina at sugars? I never know when they are in the club and can't make the trek for a dead club.
-
10-25-24 21:21 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 244I have
Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
-
10-25-24 12:46 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 85Anya
She is still having issues with a former client that is a stalker. He claims to have a big dick but she says in reality it is a small one.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:45 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 85
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
Amen. Maybe if ya share the info you will get more stories.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:34 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 119Share some stories, my guy, and help the rest of us with a reason to go. I've had good times in there in the past but found it so inconsistent. One day its banging, the other there are only two girls there.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:22 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 652Monse pussyvwas dripping wet hot.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:11 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 2334You had me at way younger!! Wonder why not many reports. Hmmmm. LOL I'll put one in when I go. I'm picky so we'll see about hot and young. Hehe.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




