Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 550 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8250
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    You had me at way younger!! Wonder why not many reports. Hmmmm. LOL I'll put one in when I go. I'm picky so we'll see about hot and young. Hehe.

  2. #7049

    Sorry to tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.

  3. #7048

    Ricks?

    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!

  4. #7047

    Anya

    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.

  5. #7046

    Club Noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I've lots of experience in the hobby, but never took the club scene to that level and haven't been in a while. Do you need the VIP room for this or does this happen in the private dance areas? What's the going rate for BBBJCIM? I guess the rushed time factor is what holds me back the most. Not sure I can nut quick enough to do this! .

  6. #7045

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    Yes. Which professional?

  7. #7044

    Strip clubs

    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.

  8. #7043
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Mandy

    I see Mandy. She ride wang. Make me cum fast. I pull out.

    Hahaha.

  9. #7042

    Seems like old times

    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.

  10. #7041

    Kittens VIPs

    Does any one have any experience with Cameron, Khalia, or Brittany (tall blonde) at Kittens? Was wondering what they offered in the private rooms.

  11. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Can the moderator step in here because who the fuck cares? Hotter news is I drove by Sugars to pay a visit and never went in. Lola was having a beef with some manager? Does this mean we get wined too? He said she moved on?
    Bro we're just having a laugh. No harm meant.

  12. #7039
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I'll be sure to swing by Seoul, Korea on my commute home.
    Can the moderator step in here because who the fuck cares? Hotter news is I drove by Sugars to pay a visit and never went in. Lola was having a beef with some manager? Does this mean we get wined too? He said she moved on?

  13. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    WTF?

    Ok. Um ok.
    I'll be sure to swing by Seoul, Korea on my commute home.

  14. #7037
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurMan  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been a while, but I've got a few thoughts on strip clubs, and it depends on what you're looking for. Some places are just about the fun atmosphere, great music, and decent drinks, while others can feel more upscale. It can be a blast if you're just out for a good time with friends! I'd say check out the vibe before diving in.

    Oh, and if you're around http://xn--4y2by2l57ah4x.kr/ , I've heard good things about the spots there. It is always best to go with an open mind and enjoy the show! Just remember to respect the dancers and have fun without crossing any lines.
    WTF?

    Ok. Um ok.

  15. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Fucked Chenal / Chanel in a room. Very satisfied, very reasonable donation. YMMV, "maybe she likes me" LOL. Make an offer, you might get lucky.
    She is hot. Thanks for the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape