Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 551 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8255
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7070

    Not sound proof

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.
    Imagine said she had the DJ turn the music up a bit last week because of the thumping from the room was louder than the bass in the club.

  2. #7069
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry.
    Not me. I cum fast.

  3. #7068
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.

  4. #7067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Monse

    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!

  5. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    Start low and work up. $120 HJ / BBBJCIM in LDA. $150 a few years back for 15 min in a room, on a slow day.

  6. #7065
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Pandora

    I go to Pandora. It very no busy.

    I pick Monse. She very good. She suck wang. Sit on wang. I cum fast.

    Hahaha. She very good.

  7. #7064
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    If you want her jack hammering up and down on your dick for 10 minutes straight you will need to get a room. In the VIP area she has to come up for air and dance some.

    300 is typical for a qv in a room.

  8. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.
    She was still all safety with me.

  9. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.

  10. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.

  11. #7060

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    I swear the woman must have the most developed neck muscles from all those work outs she puts in.

  12. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.

  13. #7058

    Deja Vu. Lake Forest Park

    Surprised to see this place with several cars in the parking lot early Friday afternoon. Maybe the alcohol sales is drawing people in?

  14. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
    Great review. I've seen her at the stand and her body is bangin. Great work and thanks for the information.

  15. #7056

    Sugars?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
    Sugarscabaret still has her on their instagram, don't know how current they keep those.

    Anyone have any info on destiny or katrina at sugars? I never know when they are in the club and can't make the trek for a dead club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape