Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 550 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8246
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.

  2. #7060

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    I swear the woman must have the most developed neck muscles from all those work outs she puts in.

  3. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.

  4. #7058

    Deja Vu. Lake Forest Park

    Surprised to see this place with several cars in the parking lot early Friday afternoon. Maybe the alcohol sales is drawing people in?

  5. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
    Great review. I've seen her at the stand and her body is bangin. Great work and thanks for the information.

  6. #7056

    Sugars?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
    Sugarscabaret still has her on their instagram, don't know how current they keep those.

    Anyone have any info on destiny or katrina at sugars? I never know when they are in the club and can't make the trek for a dead club.

  7. #7055

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Amen. Maybe if ya share the info you will get more stories.
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa

  8. #7054

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.
    She is still having issues with a former client that is a stalker. He claims to have a big dick but she says in reality it is a small one.

  9. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Share some stories, my guy, and help the rest of us with a reason to go. I've had good times in there in the past but found it so inconsistent. One day its banging, the other there are only two girls there.
    Amen. Maybe if ya share the info you will get more stories.

  10. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    Share some stories, my guy, and help the rest of us with a reason to go. I've had good times in there in the past but found it so inconsistent. One day its banging, the other there are only two girls there.

  11. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.
    Monse pussyvwas dripping wet hot.

  12. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    You had me at way younger!! Wonder why not many reports. Hmmmm. LOL I'll put one in when I go. I'm picky so we'll see about hot and young. Hehe.

  13. #7049

    Sorry to tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.

  14. #7048

    Ricks?

    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!

  15. #7047

    Anya

    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape