Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 551 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8254
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7054

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.
    She is still having issues with a former client that is a stalker. He claims to have a big dick but she says in reality it is a small one.

  2. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Share some stories, my guy, and help the rest of us with a reason to go. I've had good times in there in the past but found it so inconsistent. One day its banging, the other there are only two girls there.
    Amen. Maybe if ya share the info you will get more stories.

  3. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    Share some stories, my guy, and help the rest of us with a reason to go. I've had good times in there in the past but found it so inconsistent. One day its banging, the other there are only two girls there.

  4. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.
    Monse pussyvwas dripping wet hot.

  5. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    You had me at way younger!! Wonder why not many reports. Hmmmm. LOL I'll put one in when I go. I'm picky so we'll see about hot and young. Hehe.

  6. #7049

    Sorry to tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.

  7. #7048

    Ricks?

    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!

  8. #7047

    Anya

    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.

  9. #7046

    Club Noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I've lots of experience in the hobby, but never took the club scene to that level and haven't been in a while. Do you need the VIP room for this or does this happen in the private dance areas? What's the going rate for BBBJCIM? I guess the rushed time factor is what holds me back the most. Not sure I can nut quick enough to do this! .

  10. #7045

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    Yes. Which professional?

  11. #7044

    Strip clubs

    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.

  12. #7043
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Mandy

    I see Mandy. She ride wang. Make me cum fast. I pull out.

    Hahaha.

  13. #7042

    Seems like old times

    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.

  14. #7041

    Kittens VIPs

    Does any one have any experience with Cameron, Khalia, or Brittany (tall blonde) at Kittens? Was wondering what they offered in the private rooms.

  15. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Can the moderator step in here because who the fuck cares? Hotter news is I drove by Sugars to pay a visit and never went in. Lola was having a beef with some manager? Does this mean we get wined too? He said she moved on?
    Bro we're just having a laugh. No harm meant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape