Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 551 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8258
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7058

    Deja Vu. Lake Forest Park

    Surprised to see this place with several cars in the parking lot early Friday afternoon. Maybe the alcohol sales is drawing people in?

  2. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
    Great review. I've seen her at the stand and her body is bangin. Great work and thanks for the information.

  3. #7056

    Sugars?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
    Sugarscabaret still has her on their instagram, don't know how current they keep those.

    Anyone have any info on destiny or katrina at sugars? I never know when they are in the club and can't make the trek for a dead club.

  4. #7055

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Amen. Maybe if ya share the info you will get more stories.
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa

  5. #7054

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.
    She is still having issues with a former client that is a stalker. He claims to have a big dick but she says in reality it is a small one.

  6. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Share some stories, my guy, and help the rest of us with a reason to go. I've had good times in there in the past but found it so inconsistent. One day its banging, the other there are only two girls there.
    Amen. Maybe if ya share the info you will get more stories.

  7. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    Share some stories, my guy, and help the rest of us with a reason to go. I've had good times in there in the past but found it so inconsistent. One day its banging, the other there are only two girls there.

  8. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.
    Monse pussyvwas dripping wet hot.

  9. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!
    You had me at way younger!! Wonder why not many reports. Hmmmm. LOL I'll put one in when I go. I'm picky so we'll see about hot and young. Hehe.

  10. #7049

    Sorry to tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.
    Don't think she worked today. Luna, Adora, Amari, Monse, Ava, Imagine. Morgan, Mandy and Chenal showed up a little later.

  11. #7048

    Ricks?

    Why aren't there more reports on Rick's I have done BBFS with 5 girls here sure it's more expensive than Panhoras but the girls are way younger and hot!

  12. #7047

    Anya

    I'm going to plow my atf today. Hope she's as excited as I am.

  13. #7046

    Club Noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I've lots of experience in the hobby, but never took the club scene to that level and haven't been in a while. Do you need the VIP room for this or does this happen in the private dance areas? What's the going rate for BBBJCIM? I guess the rushed time factor is what holds me back the most. Not sure I can nut quick enough to do this! .

  14. #7045

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    Yes. Which professional?

  15. #7044

    Strip clubs

    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape