Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 550 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 8245
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5080
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Could not find a provider after the M's game so I reluctantly paid the cover and stopped in Pandora's tonight. Ugh. I'll try to remember some names but either their stage dances were so boring or the girls were so ugly that no one was close to being worth trying out.

    MaeMae was a thicker Asian who was pretty chill to talk to. She said she hasn't been dancing for a while and it was her first night back. Didn't feel like being her warm up dance.

    Maverick I believe had a different name but is pretty hot but screams gps to me.

    Victoria came up to me. Great dancer, cool girl with European accent but honestly had kind of a musk to her and it was early so didn't take her up on a dance because I wanted to see who else was there.

    Monica was pretty hot but dj said she was brand new which automatically meant no for me.

    Isabella was a thicker black / Latina mix that didn't impress.

    Other names I remember but don't remember the girls: mia, cream, Tina, carina, d'aunte or some weird name (annoying white chick who called me rude. Had a pizza face and was wearing some kind of robe).

    I dunno probably some more. Mahbe I'm mixing up some names too.

    I wish Diana would give up some more mileage. Haven't gotten more than her letting me dig my face into her cheeks (with her bottoms on) and licking. Harlow is hot and on my TDL but is always busy. Allie has gained some weight and is also always busy. Monse / Lola (or is it Luna?) are just not my cup of tea. Anya is solid. Ava is my usual go to because I enjoy talking to her but aside from a four bill CFS in the VIP won't let me play with her kitty.

    You guys remember spider at lake city? I think she is then left for pandoras. All was precovid. She used to always dance with a plug in. We'd go back and she'd bbbjcimws for 4/100. Those were the absolute days. Kind of a butter face but super sweet. Miss that.

    Was in Portland last weekend and didn't even try a club. Never had much luck with extras in the ones around downtown, only really at the ones in the burbs but this was years ago and didn't feel like driving in.
    Next time pick Cream. She suck play with Wang. Very good. Very nice.

    Tina now work dayshift. She goodtime.

  2. #5079
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Could not find a provider after the M's game so I reluctantly paid the cover and stopped in Pandora's tonight. Ugh. I'll try to remember some names but either their stage dances were so boring or the girls were so ugly that no one was close to being worth trying out.

    MaeMae was a thicker Asian who was pretty chill to talk to. She said she hasn't been dancing for a while and it was her first night back. Didn't feel like being her warm up dance.

    Maverick I believe had a different name but is pretty hot but screams gps to me.

    Victoria came up to me. Great dancer, cool girl with European accent but honestly had kind of a musk to her and it was early so didn't take her up on a dance because I wanted to see who else was there.

    Monica was pretty hot but dj said she was brand new which automatically meant no for me.

    Isabella was a thicker black / Latina mix that didn't impress.

    Other names I remember but don't remember the girls: mia, cream, Tina, carina, d'aunte or some weird name (annoying white chick who called me rude. Had a pizza face and was wearing some kind of robe).

    I dunno probably some more. Mahbe I'm mixing up some names too.

    I wish Diana would give up some more mileage. Haven't gotten more than her letting me dig my face into her cheeks (with her bottoms on) and licking. Harlow is hot and on my TDL but is always busy. Allie has gained some weight and is also always busy. Monse / Lola (or is it Luna?) are just not my cup of tea. Anya is solid. Ava is my usual go to because I enjoy talking to her but aside from a four bill CFS in the VIP won't let me play with her kitty.

    You guys remember spider at lake city? I think she is then left for pandoras. All was precovid. She used to always dance with a plug in. We'd go back and she'd bbbjcimws for 4/100. Those were the absolute days. Kind of a butter face but super sweet. Miss that.
    The L name you saw was Luna. Good provider from all the talk on her at pandoras. Lola used to work at Pandoras but is at Sugars exclusively now. Also a hot provider but much younger than Luna. I thought about hitting up Pandoras again to see what's up there but I guess I'll stick to my Sugars visits. At least when the good ones are in.

  3. #5078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Monica was pretty hot but dj said she was brand new which automatically meant no for me.

    You guys remember spider at lake city? I think she is then left for pandoras. All was precovid. She used to always dance with a plug in. We'd go back and she'd bbbjcimws for 4/100. Those were the absolute days. Kind of a butter face but super sweet. Miss that.
    Damn they changed Monicas? Did this Monica have a big tattoo on her lower back that said Hustler? I was a regular of hers before I stopped going nights, but would see her name consistently on the roster.

    I still remember the Martina before the replacement Martina. Gave great dances, and had amazing titties.

    I remember Spider at lake city. Her head game was on point. She told me she got in trouble so had to change clubs. She wasn't at pandoras very long, married some rich dude and is now a stay at home mom. She updates her Instagram occasionally. She lost her excess weight and looks good.

  4. #5077

    Night shift

    Could not find a provider after the M's game so I reluctantly paid the cover and stopped in Pandora's tonight. Ugh. I'll try to remember some names but either their stage dances were so boring or the girls were so ugly that no one was close to being worth trying out.

    MaeMae was a thicker Asian who was pretty chill to talk to. She said she hasn't been dancing for a while and it was her first night back. Didn't feel like being her warm up dance.

    Maverick I believe had a different name but is pretty hot but screams gps to me.

    Victoria came up to me. Great dancer, cool girl with European accent but honestly had kind of a musk to her and it was early so didn't take her up on a dance because I wanted to see who else was there.

    Monica was pretty hot but dj said she was brand new which automatically meant no for me.

    Isabella was a thicker black / Latina mix that didn't impress.

    Other names I remember but don't remember the girls: mia, cream, Tina, carina, d'aunte or some weird name (annoying white chick who called me rude. Had a pizza face and was wearing some kind of robe).

    I dunno probably some more. Mahbe I'm mixing up some names too.

    I wish Diana would give up some more mileage. Haven't gotten more than her letting me dig my face into her cheeks (with her bottoms on) and licking. Harlow is hot and on my TDL but is always busy. Allie has gained some weight and is also always busy. Monse / Lola (or is it Luna?) are just not my cup of tea. Anya is solid. Ava is my usual go to because I enjoy talking to her but aside from a four bill CFS in the VIP won't let me play with her kitty.

    You guys remember spider at lake city? I think she is then left for pandoras. All was precovid. She used to always dance with a plug in. We'd go back and she'd bbbjcimws for 4/100. Those were the absolute days. Kind of a butter face but super sweet. Miss that.

    Was in Portland last weekend and didn't even try a club. Never had much luck with extras in the ones around downtown, only really at the ones in the burbs but this was years ago and didn't feel like driving in.

  5. #5076
    Tysm she seems fun.

  6. #5075
    Sorry, didn't see this before I posted the same.

  7. #5074

  8. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any account with that username. Is sugars sugars. Cabaret? I can't find anything close to that name on there either. Also no content on that page.
    https://instagram.com/sugarscabaret?...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  9. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    He missed an i. Copy and paste. Check for story updates.

    Senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney.
    https://instagram.com/senpaiiiiiiiii...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  10. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any account with that username. Is sugars sugars. Cabaret? I can't find anything close to that name on there either. Also no content on that page.
    He missed an i. Copy and paste. Check for story updates.

    Senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney.

  11. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Her IG is senpaiiiiiiiiihoney, I usually find her from Sugars IG page.
    I couldn't find any account with that username. Is sugars sugars. Cabaret? I can't find anything close to that name on there either. Also no content on that page.

  12. #5069

    Visa's IG

    Her IG is senpaiiiiiiiiihoney, I usually find her from Sugars IG page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?

  13. #5068

    At Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?
    Visa hasn't been at Pandora's in a long time. She's at Sugars.

  14. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?
    She's on at sugarscabaret Insta, doesn't work on pandora's.

  15. #5066

    Visa Ig

    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape