Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 8256
-
06-14-23 03:00 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 58Night shift
Could not find a provider after the M's game so I reluctantly paid the cover and stopped in Pandora's tonight. Ugh. I'll try to remember some names but either their stage dances were so boring or the girls were so ugly that no one was close to being worth trying out.
MaeMae was a thicker Asian who was pretty chill to talk to. She said she hasn't been dancing for a while and it was her first night back. Didn't feel like being her warm up dance.
Maverick I believe had a different name but is pretty hot but screams gps to me.
Victoria came up to me. Great dancer, cool girl with European accent but honestly had kind of a musk to her and it was early so didn't take her up on a dance because I wanted to see who else was there.
Monica was pretty hot but dj said she was brand new which automatically meant no for me.
Isabella was a thicker black / Latina mix that didn't impress.
Other names I remember but don't remember the girls: mia, cream, Tina, carina, d'aunte or some weird name (annoying white chick who called me rude. Had a pizza face and was wearing some kind of robe).
I dunno probably some more. Mahbe I'm mixing up some names too.
I wish Diana would give up some more mileage. Haven't gotten more than her letting me dig my face into her cheeks (with her bottoms on) and licking. Harlow is hot and on my TDL but is always busy. Allie has gained some weight and is also always busy. Monse / Lola (or is it Luna?) are just not my cup of tea. Anya is solid. Ava is my usual go to because I enjoy talking to her but aside from a four bill CFS in the VIP won't let me play with her kitty.
You guys remember spider at lake city? I think she is then left for pandoras. All was precovid. She used to always dance with a plug in. We'd go back and she'd bbbjcimws for 4/100. Those were the absolute days. Kind of a butter face but super sweet. Miss that.
Was in Portland last weekend and didn't even try a club. Never had much luck with extras in the ones around downtown, only really at the ones in the burbs but this was years ago and didn't feel like driving in.
-
06-14-23 00:30 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 442Tysm she seems fun.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 20:50 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 87Sorry, didn't see this before I posted the same.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 20:39 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 87Visa.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney
-
06-13-23 20:38 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 379https://instagram.com/sugarscabaret?...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 20:28 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 379https://instagram.com/senpaiiiiiiiii...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Originally Posted by EngrJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 17:38 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 94He missed an i. Copy and paste. Check for story updates.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
Senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney.
-
06-13-23 16:29 #5084Regular Member

Posts: 56I couldn't find any account with that username. Is sugars sugars. Cabaret? I can't find anything close to that name on there either. Also no content on that page.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 07:21 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 44Visa's IG
Her IG is senpaiiiiiiiiihoney, I usually find her from Sugars IG page.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 07:04 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 442At Sugars
Visa hasn't been at Pandora's in a long time. She's at Sugars.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 01:54 #5081Regular Member

Posts: 8She's on at sugarscabaret Insta, doesn't work on pandora's.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 01:26 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 442Visa Ig
Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?
-
06-12-23 12:13 #5079I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Sound like Tara. She have wide hip. Push baby out easy.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 12:01 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 270Pandoras Sunday Night
Pandoras Sunday Night.
There was a big bootie black / asian possible mix.
Nice wide hips.
Real tits c cuos. I didn't get her name.
-
06-11-23 22:02 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 84Corona Lime so funny LOL
I love Mercedes but not try my wang for boom boom.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
How much she charge for boom and CBJ?
LOL I Corona Lime speak LOL.












Reply With Quote




