Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 551 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 8256
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5091

    Night shift

    Could not find a provider after the M's game so I reluctantly paid the cover and stopped in Pandora's tonight. Ugh. I'll try to remember some names but either their stage dances were so boring or the girls were so ugly that no one was close to being worth trying out.

    MaeMae was a thicker Asian who was pretty chill to talk to. She said she hasn't been dancing for a while and it was her first night back. Didn't feel like being her warm up dance.

    Maverick I believe had a different name but is pretty hot but screams gps to me.

    Victoria came up to me. Great dancer, cool girl with European accent but honestly had kind of a musk to her and it was early so didn't take her up on a dance because I wanted to see who else was there.

    Monica was pretty hot but dj said she was brand new which automatically meant no for me.

    Isabella was a thicker black / Latina mix that didn't impress.

    Other names I remember but don't remember the girls: mia, cream, Tina, carina, d'aunte or some weird name (annoying white chick who called me rude. Had a pizza face and was wearing some kind of robe).

    I dunno probably some more. Mahbe I'm mixing up some names too.

    I wish Diana would give up some more mileage. Haven't gotten more than her letting me dig my face into her cheeks (with her bottoms on) and licking. Harlow is hot and on my TDL but is always busy. Allie has gained some weight and is also always busy. Monse / Lola (or is it Luna?) are just not my cup of tea. Anya is solid. Ava is my usual go to because I enjoy talking to her but aside from a four bill CFS in the VIP won't let me play with her kitty.

    You guys remember spider at lake city? I think she is then left for pandoras. All was precovid. She used to always dance with a plug in. We'd go back and she'd bbbjcimws for 4/100. Those were the absolute days. Kind of a butter face but super sweet. Miss that.

    Was in Portland last weekend and didn't even try a club. Never had much luck with extras in the ones around downtown, only really at the ones in the burbs but this was years ago and didn't feel like driving in.

  2. #5090
    Tysm she seems fun.

  3. #5089
    Sorry, didn't see this before I posted the same.

  4. #5088

  5. #5087
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any account with that username. Is sugars sugars. Cabaret? I can't find anything close to that name on there either. Also no content on that page.
    https://instagram.com/sugarscabaret?...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  6. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    He missed an i. Copy and paste. Check for story updates.

    Senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney.
    https://instagram.com/senpaiiiiiiiii...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  7. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any account with that username. Is sugars sugars. Cabaret? I can't find anything close to that name on there either. Also no content on that page.
    He missed an i. Copy and paste. Check for story updates.

    Senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney.

  8. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Her IG is senpaiiiiiiiiihoney, I usually find her from Sugars IG page.
    I couldn't find any account with that username. Is sugars sugars. Cabaret? I can't find anything close to that name on there either. Also no content on that page.

  9. #5083

    Visa's IG

    Her IG is senpaiiiiiiiiihoney, I usually find her from Sugars IG page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?

  10. #5082

    At Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?
    Visa hasn't been at Pandora's in a long time. She's at Sugars.

  11. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?
    She's on at sugarscabaret Insta, doesn't work on pandora's.

  12. #5080

    Visa Ig

    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?

  13. #5079
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras Sunday Night.

    There was a big bootie black / asian possible mix.

    Nice wide hips.

    Real tits c cuos. I didn't get her name.
    Sound like Tara. She have wide hip. Push baby out easy.

  14. #5078

    Pandoras Sunday Night

    Pandoras Sunday Night.

    There was a big bootie black / asian possible mix.

    Nice wide hips.

    Real tits c cuos. I didn't get her name.

  15. #5077

    Corona Lime so funny LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go Pandora Friday. I take viagra.

    Big Surprise. Mercedes there.

    She very sexy blond. Mommy. Big big but.

    She very sexy to me.

    We get room.

    She give me CBJ. Let me play with pussy. Very nice. She try ride me. My wang to small.

    So I do doggie. I cum fast. She very sexy. Line Pamela Anderson.

    She like my wang.

    I hear Monse in room next door. That guy must have big wang. She make noise. Hahaha.

    I go back late night. I still horny. Miss Corona say no.

    Alchemy give me BBBJ. I cum fast in mouth. She very nice.
    I love Mercedes but not try my wang for boom boom.

    How much she charge for boom and CBJ?

    LOL I Corona Lime speak LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape