Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 551 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 8255
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello11  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that place is only open 1 day a week. However, Kitten's Cabaret and Playground Cabaret aren't as good as Pandora's for extras (esp not playground) but they both have a bar right next door that you can go back and forth from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Shanty is only open on Friday evenings and only serves beer.
    Thanks for the info:

  2. #5059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Salem had insta posts up for Pandoras this week but I was out of town.

    Did anyone experience her?
    She wanted a couple hundred to watch me Jack myself off at the stand, so her prices at the club are probably on par with that.

  3. #5058

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?
    Salem had insta posts up for Pandoras this week but I was out of town.

    Did anyone experience her?

  4. #5057

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Visa.

    I just buried one in her during doggie. 250 15 minutes.

    There is something to be said when yiu just walk in the VIP. She spits on your dick and suck it hard then bend over and assumes the position.

    I know 250 is expensive for 15 minutes but I really didn't have time to fuck around.

    Bbfscip.
    Rawdog everything for 2. 5 is a deal, no matter how short the time was in the VIP IMHO!!

  5. #5056

    Club Sin Rock

    Anyone been in the last year? Know of any girls cool with extras there?

  6. #5055

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info.
    Got to know her a bit at old Ricks and saw her few times at Sands and Pandoras, if the same one that Quinn mentioned. Very chill lady. Kept in touch with her by email for awhile, believe she moved to TX with a guy like 10 years ago. Haven't heard from her for a long time.

  7. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.
    Or bring them into the club and mix it with a coke. Bunch of rookies if you live Seattle and go to strip clubs and haven't had a mixed drink in there. Hell the girls all have alcohol back in the locker room and will mix a drink for you just ask.

  8. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Shanty is only open on Friday evenings and only serves beer.

  9. #5052

    Open 1 day a week

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Keep in mind that place is only open 1 day a week. However, Kitten's Cabaret and Playground Cabaret aren't as good as Pandora's for extras (esp not playground) but they both have a bar right next door that you can go back and forth from.

  10. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.

  11. #5050

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
    Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.

  12. #5049

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming up in the fall for a Seahawks game and started my research. You guys are hilarious!

    Do they serve alcohol at Pandora's? I've read it's $10 to get in and $5 for a drink but here in Texas clubs that offer $5 for a drink usually don't serve alcohol.

    Thanks in advance and keep up the informative posts.
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.

  13. #5048

    Dumb question

    I'm coming up in the fall for a Seahawks game and started my research. You guys are hilarious!

    Do they serve alcohol at Pandora's? I've read it's $10 to get in and $5 for a drink but here in Texas clubs that offer $5 for a drink usually don't serve alcohol.

    Thanks in advance and keep up the informative posts.

  14. #5047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Visa

    Visa.

    I just buried one in her during doggie. 250 15 minutes.

    There is something to be said when yiu just walk in the VIP. She spits on your dick and suck it hard then bend over and assumes the position.

    I know 250 is expensive for 15 minutes but I really didn't have time to fuck around.

    Bbfscip.

  15. #5046
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Friday Big Surprise

    I go Pandora Friday. I take viagra.

    Big Surprise. Mercedes there.

    She very sexy blond. Mommy. Big big but.

    She very sexy to me.

    We get room.

    She give me CBJ. Let me play with pussy. Very nice. She try ride me. My wang to small.

    So I do doggie. I cum fast. She very sexy. Line Pamela Anderson.

    She like my wang.

    I hear Monse in room next door. That guy must have big wang. She make noise. Hahaha.

    I go back late night. I still horny. Miss Corona say no.

    Alchemy give me BBBJ. I cum fast in mouth. She very nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape