Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 551 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 8256
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5061
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Friday Big Surprise

    I go Pandora Friday. I take viagra.

    Big Surprise. Mercedes there.

    She very sexy blond. Mommy. Big big but.

    She very sexy to me.

    We get room.

    She give me CBJ. Let me play with pussy. Very nice. She try ride me. My wang to small.

    So I do doggie. I cum fast. She very sexy. Line Pamela Anderson.

    She like my wang.

    I hear Monse in room next door. That guy must have big wang. She make noise. Hahaha.

    I go back late night. I still horny. Miss Corona say no.

    Alchemy give me BBBJ. I cum fast in mouth. She very nice.

  2. #5060

    Same one?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .
    Are we talking about the same Pandora that worked at Sands after Ricks, Honeys, etc got shut down? She also, briefly, worked at Pandora's.

  3. #5059
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .
    Thank you for the info.

  4. #5058

    Pandora, not the club

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Back in the late 1990's (I think) there used to be a girl named Pandora who worked at the old Sugars--the one on Aurora and around 160th. She was a brunette and her cheekbones were kinda rounded out in a way like Filipinos are. She was cute. Anyone know what happened to her?
    She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .

  5. #5057

    Anyone remember Pandora from the old Sugars?

    Back in the late 1990's (I think) there used to be a girl named Pandora who worked at the old Sugars--the one on Aurora and around 160th. She was a brunette and her cheekbones were kinda rounded out in a way like Filipinos are. She was cute. Anyone know what happened to her?

  6. #5056

    Such is Life I Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I talked on Insta, she quoted 1 K for an hour VIP, no extras, but she'd let me jerk myself off. Hot as hell, but major GPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.
    Thanks gentlemen. I'll just admire her photos and save up my quarters for Insatiable Anna.

  7. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
    Pretty sure Pisces is there, she was at Pandoras, anything goes with her. OTC available too.

  8. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.
    Agreed. I talked on Insta, she quoted 1 K for an hour VIP, no extras, but she'd let me jerk myself off. Hot as hell, but major GPS.

  9. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Rates vary with Ava. Tell her what you're willing to do and she might agree.
    Ava used to be my go to girl at the club and OTC. But after I came on her face during and OTC, she's been cold to me. Also getting off Coke and alcohol didn't help. Miss my times with her. She's tight and knows how to use her head.

  10. #5052

    Jayde

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Giving the topic of Jayde a bump, since it's been a few months since anyone has spoke up about her. Any info on if she offers extras while stripping or outside the club / barista stand? I'm not big on strip joints, but I'd be tempted if her rates aren't insane.
    0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.

  11. #5051

    Jayde

    Giving the topic of Jayde a bump, since it's been a few months since anyone has spoke up about her. Any info on if she offers extras while stripping or outside the club / barista stand? I'm not big on strip joints, but I'd be tempted if her rates aren't insane.

    AT jay.thakillaa on Insta
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jayde 01.jpg‎   Jayde 08.jpg‎  

  12. #5050

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was in to see Luna today, and I took care of business real quick-like. I think I saw our local CoronaLime but I have no clues to go off aside from being asian LOL. Got a dance from Ava. Her regular dances are pretty good, allows good roaming but I didn't try for FiV but touched boobies and OTC V. She said she does extras but her quote was astronomical for FS. I'd probably see her again for regular dances, though, she's hot AF.
    Rates vary with Ava. Tell her what you're willing to do and she might agree.

  13. #5049

    An incorrrect correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    Madison is a pretty common stripper name, I'm sure every club has one for at least 3 months each year.

    Not answering the phone isn't something they learn with experience. Everyone knows that. Those damned kids, millennial, they never actually call each other, just text, so it's not a kids thing. It's the not giving enough of a fuck about you to wait and call back they get with experience, sit and chat with mom, or whoever, almost naked with hands all over them and a strangers cock rubbing on their ass but could care less, got to take that call and have a quick chat.
    The description given of "Madison" was correct. I was merely pointing out that that was not her first day. She's been at Pandora's for a long time. More than one stint there, even. I suggest you read and understand what you think needs correcting.

  14. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Small pixie chick? Had a dance with her when she was at kittens, got a HJ and fiv if I remember correctly, no upcharge.

    I did see her at pandoras earlier this year but dance was just over the clothes touching.

    So I guess you can try her out and see how far you can get, I don't think FS is on the table.
    Thanks for the intel. Yeah, small pixie chick but decently curvy. I was a fan.

  15. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you got the name correct? "Madison" has been at Pandora's for a long time. Maybe over a year. Was at Dreamgirls at Rick's for a long time before Pandora's. She's been dancing in the area since I moved here in 2006.
    Madison is a pretty common stripper name, I'm sure every club has one for at least 3 months each year.

    Not answering the phone isn't something they learn with experience. Everyone knows that. Those damned kids, millennial, they never actually call each other, just text, so it's not a kids thing. It's the not giving enough of a fuck about you to wait and call back they get with experience, sit and chat with mom, or whoever, almost naked with hands all over them and a strangers cock rubbing on their ass but could care less, got to take that call and have a quick chat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape