Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 550 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 8246
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5066

    Visa Ig

    Searched and couldn't find her IG. Looked on the forum here and on pandoras highlights and couldn't see her. Anyone got a link?

  2. #5065
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras Sunday Night.

    There was a big bootie black / asian possible mix.

    Nice wide hips.

    Real tits c cuos. I didn't get her name.
    Sound like Tara. She have wide hip. Push baby out easy.

  3. #5064

    Pandoras Sunday Night

    Pandoras Sunday Night.

    There was a big bootie black / asian possible mix.

    Nice wide hips.

    Real tits c cuos. I didn't get her name.

  4. #5063

    Corona Lime so funny LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go Pandora Friday. I take viagra.

    Big Surprise. Mercedes there.

    She very sexy blond. Mommy. Big big but.

    She very sexy to me.

    We get room.

    She give me CBJ. Let me play with pussy. Very nice. She try ride me. My wang to small.

    So I do doggie. I cum fast. She very sexy. Line Pamela Anderson.

    She like my wang.

    I hear Monse in room next door. That guy must have big wang. She make noise. Hahaha.

    I go back late night. I still horny. Miss Corona say no.

    Alchemy give me BBBJ. I cum fast in mouth. She very nice.
    I love Mercedes but not try my wang for boom boom.

    How much she charge for boom and CBJ?

    LOL I Corona Lime speak LOL.

  5. #5062

    That's true

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Or bring them into the club and mix it with a coke. Bunch of rookies if you live Seattle and go to strip clubs and haven't had a mixed drink in there. Hell the girls all have alcohol back in the locker room and will mix a drink for you just ask.
    I've brought in those smaller bottles in before because they don't pat you down. As far as having a stripper mix my drink nah. I'll come up with my wallet missing and dizzy hahaha.

  6. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello11  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that place is only open 1 day a week. However, Kitten's Cabaret and Playground Cabaret aren't as good as Pandora's for extras (esp not playground) but they both have a bar right next door that you can go back and forth from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Shanty is only open on Friday evenings and only serves beer.
    Thanks for the info:

  7. #5060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Salem had insta posts up for Pandoras this week but I was out of town.

    Did anyone experience her?
    She wanted a couple hundred to watch me Jack myself off at the stand, so her prices at the club are probably on par with that.

  8. #5059

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?
    Salem had insta posts up for Pandoras this week but I was out of town.

    Did anyone experience her?

  9. #5058

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Visa.

    I just buried one in her during doggie. 250 15 minutes.

    There is something to be said when yiu just walk in the VIP. She spits on your dick and suck it hard then bend over and assumes the position.

    I know 250 is expensive for 15 minutes but I really didn't have time to fuck around.

    Bbfscip.
    Rawdog everything for 2. 5 is a deal, no matter how short the time was in the VIP IMHO!!

  10. #5057

    Club Sin Rock

    Anyone been in the last year? Know of any girls cool with extras there?

  11. #5056

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info.
    Got to know her a bit at old Ricks and saw her few times at Sands and Pandoras, if the same one that Quinn mentioned. Very chill lady. Kept in touch with her by email for awhile, believe she moved to TX with a guy like 10 years ago. Haven't heard from her for a long time.

  12. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.
    Or bring them into the club and mix it with a coke. Bunch of rookies if you live Seattle and go to strip clubs and haven't had a mixed drink in there. Hell the girls all have alcohol back in the locker room and will mix a drink for you just ask.

  13. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Shanty is only open on Friday evenings and only serves beer.

  14. #5053

    Open 1 day a week

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Keep in mind that place is only open 1 day a week. However, Kitten's Cabaret and Playground Cabaret aren't as good as Pandora's for extras (esp not playground) but they both have a bar right next door that you can go back and forth from.

  15. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape