Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 732 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    If you are 23 years old trust me you don't need SA. Don't waste your money on it. I would spend money on a life coach and improve your social skills. I'm sure if you go to the bar in Boston every girls will want to talk to you if you are not weird. Base on what you are saying, it sound like you want a pro. For me, I joined SA just to see what is the hype. I played around with it until I got banned. It was alright for me because I get to find girls of my type that I can go straight to sex because of money. A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.

  2. #6570

    Gtk

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet", which is probably what you're looking for. Two of the three I didn't pay anything for, one of them I previously reported here, the other left SA in January but we kept in touch and recently met up in person, no allowance ever discussed. The last of the two is the "girlfriend" I mentioned in one of my recent comments. I buy her stuff and pay for things occasionally, but no more than I would any regular girlfriend. I see her often.
    This is very good to know going to try my luck and see if I get any success.

    Thank you all who replied appreciate the feedback.

  3. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.
    Younger dudes under 30 might find some success on SA, but another allure of why women go on SB site is to not just find dudes with money, but to find older dudes with money.

    I saw a few profiles who would say, "no offense to the cryptobros, but looking for an experienced guy over 35" and such.

    Just be a gentleman, know your rate window going into a conversation, and ask lots of questions (also to weed out spammers).

  4. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    25 yo similar situation. Ppm works. Like people have suggested it is a numbers game. I have had moderate success. Been vanilla dating recently for the last 2 months or so can't make specific recommendations. Good luck.

  5. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.

  6. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet", which is probably what you're looking for. Two of the three I didn't pay anything for, one of them I previously reported here, the other left SA in January but we kept in touch and recently met up in person, no allowance ever discussed. The last of the two is the "girlfriend" I mentioned in one of my recent comments. I buy her stuff and pay for things occasionally, but no more than I would any regular girlfriend. I see her often.

  7. #6565

    DreamySiren

    Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2

  8. #6564
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    The woman on seeking could care less how old you are and what your job pays. They are there for money and don't care if how you make it or get it. As long as you hit there offer they will come. I find your average price to pay is 300.

  9. #6563

    Sa

    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?

  10. #6562
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogInMA  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with a 40 something on south shore whose SA tag was legsxoxo2503. We didn't chat much and then she shut off her profile, but she gave me contact info before. Reached out to her this week and she's still up for a PPM, just looking to see if anyone had any experience. Tried to search her username on this forum with no results. Attached one of the pics that was on her profile.
    She tried to get me to go for just head for 300 x like no thanks she's not that good.

  11. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    A fair assessment. If you like crazy, and you have your hobby life isolated maybe. She's going to attach real quick though. I think from previous conversations with other hobbyists, she is also not a fan of darker ethnicities (I may have my preferences but I never just put out a no, sight unseen, on anyone) She Hosts out of a large apartment complex off of 139 in Marsh Vegas. She had hit me up recently, lives alone now but I declined, at which point she lost it at me.
    I had seen her twice. Didn't for a bit and she lost it when I was busy and took more than an hour to answer. Calling me all sorts of shit threatening me. She's fucking wack.

  12. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
    I apparently should have worded is as "my" number one rule. Some of you guys need to relax a little. I'm just sharing my experience which I thought was the point of this site.

  13. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    No feedback but got a meeting set up next week. Video chat with her went well, she seems open minded. Going to meet and greet and hopefully grab a room will report later 🤙.
    Hope it goes well, I spoke with her but when she said everything would be covered I wasn't down and she got mad when I said the amount she wanted I should be getting a BBBJ at least with covered FS. Figured I'd give you the heads up in case she pulls something on ya.

  14. #6558

    Worth the ride

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    This one is worth the ride to the nutmeg state her schedule is tight. She will ride you big time she is nice and tight worth the trip as I said before and the rate is fair unlike others.

  15. #6557

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Sasha from franklin? I get pro / semipro vibes from her via text but that doesn't necessarily bother me if she's got a real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-2a7a3895ffe0
    No feedback but got a meeting set up next week. Video chat with her went well, she seems open minded. Going to meet and greet and hopefully grab a room will report later 🤙.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D4DD0167-4E96-4E96-B20D-61D784661849.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape