Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 10971
-
03-17-22 14:46 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 574I was super close to setting something up with her, but it kind of fell apart when she tried to explain her current living / hosting situation. It seemed really complicated, so I just drifted away from the conversation.
Originally Posted by JDogInMA
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:37 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 164A tactic that works for me
I am on SA and SB because my limiting factor in this hobby is time, not money. Specifically meeting time (I've got plenty of time for research and texting.) I also have a pretty hot wife. So I consider it worth putting up with the BS to find young, clean, tight girls with relatively low mileage. (Yes I realize that a college girl who, when she needs money, thinks "hey I will just go online and find a guy twice my age to bang me for money" is probably pretty high volume compared to most college girls, but she is still low volume by sex worker standards.)
So my last two girls both had profiles up for less than 24 hours. They created a profile, found a guy (s) and deleted the profile before anyone they knew could see it.
This is just the sort of girl I want. Very non pro, doing this very occasionally when they don't want to work a couple of extra shifts.
And so my new tactic is to always sort profiles by "newest."
Maybe this is obvious and you are all already doing it, but I think this is the way to catch the passing hotties before they disappear.
-
03-17-22 14:13 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 203Delilah
We agreed on 300 but never met. Others PMed me that her range is 250-350 before I made my offer. No idea why she ghosted me and I blocked her after that.
Originally Posted by Dacrowe
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 11:26 #6543Banned Member

Posts: 414She's on POF if you can find her profile. I seen here there browsing months ago.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 10:52 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 653Look at post #6497.
Originally Posted by Dacrowe
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 10:26 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 50Delilah
For those who have seen Delilah, what did you agree upon for the arrangement. Starting to talk numbers now and don't want to come in too low! Thanks! All help is appreciated! DM or in the forum is fine.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
-
03-16-22 23:47 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 157Everyone wants free money without doing any of the work. The least they can do is lay there and spread them legs.
Originally Posted by KangTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 22:40 #6539Banned Member

Posts: 179Julesdd
Anyone who knows how I can reach Julesdd, please PM. I saw her once and had a great time.
-
03-16-22 21:11 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 308Gave off semi-pro vibe to me when I suggested DATY, and said I could "do it for 100 more" than the donation I suggested. I blocked after.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
Also she doesn't send many pics, which usually indicates she's bigger than the pics.
I passed.
-
03-16-22 20:04 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 1089That's not true. I've seen girls on SA who have favorited my profile and not visited my profile before.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 19:17 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 142Sounds more like a wife, LOL.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 17:46 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 653Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 17:13 #6534Regular Member

Posts: 18Legsxoxo
I have been in contact with a 40 something on south shore whose SA tag was legsxoxo2503. We didn't chat much and then she shut off her profile, but she gave me contact info before. Reached out to her this week and she's still up for a PPM, just looking to see if anyone had any experience. Tried to search her username on this forum with no results. Attached one of the pics that was on her profile.
-
03-16-22 14:38 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 299All girls know the deal on Seeking. They just pretend to not know out of convenience. The girls throwing fits when asked for intimacy are not that clueless, they're just looking for suckers; a guy desperate enough to shell out for the promise of future intimacy. You can't reason with them, they already know they're fishing for the impossible and it's an act. Just thank them for their time and move on.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:35
Senior Member
-
03-16-22 13:24 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 237Intimacy
The 2 I met from my first month on seeking we're both straight up like "ya well we can do whatever you want, this is pretty much just a loophole to escort anyways. Both know why we're here". Lmao, in the other hand that's the reason I chose to see those 2. Had another girl wanted 5 bills for a dinner date with nothin like na girl you're outa your mind.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





