Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 731 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    25 yo similar situation. Ppm works. Like people have suggested it is a numbers game. I have had moderate success. Been vanilla dating recently for the last 2 months or so can't make specific recommendations. Good luck.

  2. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.

  3. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet", which is probably what you're looking for. Two of the three I didn't pay anything for, one of them I previously reported here, the other left SA in January but we kept in touch and recently met up in person, no allowance ever discussed. The last of the two is the "girlfriend" I mentioned in one of my recent comments. I buy her stuff and pay for things occasionally, but no more than I would any regular girlfriend. I see her often.

  4. #6565

    DreamySiren

    Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2

  5. #6564
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
    The woman on seeking could care less how old you are and what your job pays. They are there for money and don't care if how you make it or get it. As long as you hit there offer they will come. I find your average price to pay is 300.

  6. #6563

    Sa

    I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.

    I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?

  7. #6562
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogInMA  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with a 40 something on south shore whose SA tag was legsxoxo2503. We didn't chat much and then she shut off her profile, but she gave me contact info before. Reached out to her this week and she's still up for a PPM, just looking to see if anyone had any experience. Tried to search her username on this forum with no results. Attached one of the pics that was on her profile.
    She tried to get me to go for just head for 300 x like no thanks she's not that good.

  8. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    A fair assessment. If you like crazy, and you have your hobby life isolated maybe. She's going to attach real quick though. I think from previous conversations with other hobbyists, she is also not a fan of darker ethnicities (I may have my preferences but I never just put out a no, sight unseen, on anyone) She Hosts out of a large apartment complex off of 139 in Marsh Vegas. She had hit me up recently, lives alone now but I declined, at which point she lost it at me.
    I had seen her twice. Didn't for a bit and she lost it when I was busy and took more than an hour to answer. Calling me all sorts of shit threatening me. She's fucking wack.

  9. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
    I apparently should have worded is as "my" number one rule. Some of you guys need to relax a little. I'm just sharing my experience which I thought was the point of this site.

  10. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    No feedback but got a meeting set up next week. Video chat with her went well, she seems open minded. Going to meet and greet and hopefully grab a room will report later 🤙.
    Hope it goes well, I spoke with her but when she said everything would be covered I wasn't down and she got mad when I said the amount she wanted I should be getting a BBBJ at least with covered FS. Figured I'd give you the heads up in case she pulls something on ya.

  11. #6558

    Worth the ride

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    This one is worth the ride to the nutmeg state her schedule is tight. She will ride you big time she is nice and tight worth the trip as I said before and the rate is fair unlike others.

  12. #6557

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Sasha from franklin? I get pro / semipro vibes from her via text but that doesn't necessarily bother me if she's got a real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-2a7a3895ffe0
    No feedback but got a meeting set up next week. Video chat with her went well, she seems open minded. Going to meet and greet and hopefully grab a room will report later 🤙.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D4DD0167-4E96-4E96-B20D-61D784661849.jpg‎  

  13. #6556
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    The idea is that SBs really ARE viewing your profile, but if you look at their profile is says that they HAVE NOT. This used to happen when the SB was using the app versus the website. I've had more than one message me with details they could have only gotten by reading my profile. But their profile say not viewed you yet. There were using the app at the time. This was a while back and I do not know the version of the app. I do not use the app.
    Someone else said it in another response: it takes a small amount of effort to figure out if a girl is real and interested. I start with a polite introduction, and see where it goes. I've been screwing a different girl every other week since December. In addition to that I basically have a girlfriend. And all that is aside from my wife.

  14. #6555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    This thread is getting distorted

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
    The idea is that SBs really ARE viewing your profile, but if you look at their profile is says that they HAVE NOT. This used to happen when the SB was using the app versus the website. I've had more than one message me with details they could have only gotten by reading my profile. But their profile say not viewed you yet. There were using the app at the time. This was a while back and I do not know the version of the app. I do not use the app.

  15. #6554

    Great advice

    This is spot on advice. Don't over think it. The site is full of all kinds of ladies, a lot of BS of course, but also real opportunities. Especially if you have a little game. It's hard work and time consuming but that's the game. Bottom line is you need time and money to play. You might find an occasional Unicorn and you might not, but you will eventually find ladies who want to meet with you. Pro, SB or maybe a combination of both. I find that timing is everything with many of these women. If they need money or are in the mood, you better be ready to react quickly and meet, which can turn a cup of coffee into a visit to the FC that very day.

    Once you develop a regular meet up with a lady, it can be really fun. If your looking for high volume, that's more challenging than it used to be but that was never really my goal. But to each his own. This is usually just a NSA / FWB situation, so don't plan on talking about how to solve world peace or whatever, just take it for what it is and enjoy. I see one lady two hours away from me maybe every other month or so, but she usually responds when I text and we pick right up where we left off last time. There are all kinds on the site but it's a bit addictive when it works well. Don't overthink it and these ladies are not your GF. Just more like a friend, with benefits obviously!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the big deal is with trying to figure out what the girls are up to. They either agree to meet you or they don't. If one likes you but won't reply to messages just move on. Your profile should be straight forward what you are looking for and if the " scammers" are not reading it, it takes 5 secs and tell them to move off the site to communicate or just tell them you are not interested in a platonic arrangement. Don't waste a lot of time trying to figure this shit out. Be up front and polite and they either want to meet and greet or they want money up front. I typically just say no thank you to any prepay bs and look for the next one. SA is a part time job to find the right match. Being polite and quick to the point will get you to the go or no go selection quickly. Girls under 20 are a real challenge because they are naive and are thinking everyone wants a penpal. 23 and up know the game and that's when you need to control the conversations but you also need to be able to say thanks but no thanks. If a girl wants to meet quickly then just do it and don't wonder why. Set up a meeting at a hotel so it's safe and if she gives you what you are looking for work out a better arrangement for Incall or better prices because of the hotel for repeat hookups. If she is a pro and you don't care then bang away, if you don't want a pro it's pretty easy to figure it out by the conversation prior to meeting. Just don't pay crazy money and complain after. Most of the girls I am communicating with want a "mentor" aka penpal. I say thank you but I want a FWB arrangement and it isn't platonic. The past 5 girls have been this way and I just say not for me and keep looking. Eventually you will find the one that will bang you. Hang on to her for a while and have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape