Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 731 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6552

    Privacy settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.
    If you are a paid member of SA there is a setting in privacy that allows you to block yourself from being seen viewing profiles. You can still favorite or message from there.

    I would think that setting is available on the women's side too?

  2. #6551
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
    This isn't 100% true but it is a possible indicator of desperate pro / scammer using the shotgun spam approach.

    In some circumstances SA allows someone to quickview a profile and message / like / request photos without actually triggering the Viewed Profile notification.

  3. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    True. I think there is a bug in the app version (versus the web version) where the flag does not get set even though they've seen your profile.
    What app version?

  4. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.

  5. #6548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Profile view

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    That's not true. I've seen girls on SA who have favorited my profile and not visited my profile before.
    True. I think there is a bug in the app version (versus the web version) where the flag does not get set even though they've seen your profile.

  6. #6547
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I was super close to setting something up with her, but it kind of fell apart when she tried to explain her current living / hosting situation. It seemed really complicated, so I just drifted away from the conversation.
    Meh. No BBFS and larger than pics. Can't host. Pros. No drama and straightforward attitude.

  7. #6546
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogInMA  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with a 40 something on south shore whose SA tag was legsxoxo2503. We didn't chat much and then she shut off her profile, but she gave me contact info before. Reached out to her this week and she's still up for a PPM, just looking to see if anyone had any experience. Tried to search her username on this forum with no results. Attached one of the pics that was on her profile.
    I was super close to setting something up with her, but it kind of fell apart when she tried to explain her current living / hosting situation. It seemed really complicated, so I just drifted away from the conversation.

  8. #6545

    A tactic that works for me

    I am on SA and SB because my limiting factor in this hobby is time, not money. Specifically meeting time (I've got plenty of time for research and texting.) I also have a pretty hot wife. So I consider it worth putting up with the BS to find young, clean, tight girls with relatively low mileage. (Yes I realize that a college girl who, when she needs money, thinks "hey I will just go online and find a guy twice my age to bang me for money" is probably pretty high volume compared to most college girls, but she is still low volume by sex worker standards.)

    So my last two girls both had profiles up for less than 24 hours. They created a profile, found a guy (s) and deleted the profile before anyone they knew could see it.

    This is just the sort of girl I want. Very non pro, doing this very occasionally when they don't want to work a couple of extra shifts.

    And so my new tactic is to always sort profiles by "newest."

    Maybe this is obvious and you are all already doing it, but I think this is the way to catch the passing hotties before they disappear.

  9. #6544

    Delilah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacrowe  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen Delilah, what did you agree upon for the arrangement. Starting to talk numbers now and don't want to come in too low! Thanks! All help is appreciated! DM or in the forum is fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    We agreed on 300 but never met. Others PMed me that her range is 250-350 before I made my offer. No idea why she ghosted me and I blocked her after that.

  10. #6543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who knows how I can reach Julesdd, please PM. I saw her once and had a great time.
    She's on POF if you can find her profile. I seen here there browsing months ago.

  11. #6542
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacrowe  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen Delilah, what did you agree upon for the arrangement. Starting to talk numbers now and don't want to come in too low! Thanks! All help is appreciated! DM or in the forum is fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    Look at post #6497.

  12. #6541

    Delilah

    For those who have seen Delilah, what did you agree upon for the arrangement. Starting to talk numbers now and don't want to come in too low! Thanks! All help is appreciated! DM or in the forum is fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6

  13. #6540
    Quote Originally Posted by KangTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    Do you think they try and play games because they know they can get away with it?
    Everyone wants free money without doing any of the work. The least they can do is lay there and spread them legs.

  14. #6539

    Julesdd

    Anyone who knows how I can reach Julesdd, please PM. I saw her once and had a great time.

  15. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-09d96c121aaf
    Gave off semi-pro vibe to me when I suggested DATY, and said I could "do it for 100 more" than the donation I suggested. I blocked after.

    Also she doesn't send many pics, which usually indicates she's bigger than the pics.

    I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape