Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 10962
-
03-17-22 18:08 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 104Privacy settings
If you are a paid member of SA there is a setting in privacy that allows you to block yourself from being seen viewing profiles. You can still favorite or message from there.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
I would think that setting is available on the women's side too?
-
03-17-22 17:44 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 762This isn't 100% true but it is a possible indicator of desperate pro / scammer using the shotgun spam approach.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
In some circumstances SA allows someone to quickview a profile and message / like / request photos without actually triggering the Viewed Profile notification.
-
03-17-22 17:07 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 574What app version?
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 17:07 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 574"Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 16:45 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 624Profile view
True. I think there is a bug in the app version (versus the web version) where the flag does not get set even though they've seen your profile.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 16:08 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 76Meh. No BBFS and larger than pics. Can't host. Pros. No drama and straightforward attitude.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:46 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 574I was super close to setting something up with her, but it kind of fell apart when she tried to explain her current living / hosting situation. It seemed really complicated, so I just drifted away from the conversation.
Originally Posted by JDogInMA
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:37 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 164A tactic that works for me
I am on SA and SB because my limiting factor in this hobby is time, not money. Specifically meeting time (I've got plenty of time for research and texting.) I also have a pretty hot wife. So I consider it worth putting up with the BS to find young, clean, tight girls with relatively low mileage. (Yes I realize that a college girl who, when she needs money, thinks "hey I will just go online and find a guy twice my age to bang me for money" is probably pretty high volume compared to most college girls, but she is still low volume by sex worker standards.)
So my last two girls both had profiles up for less than 24 hours. They created a profile, found a guy (s) and deleted the profile before anyone they knew could see it.
This is just the sort of girl I want. Very non pro, doing this very occasionally when they don't want to work a couple of extra shifts.
And so my new tactic is to always sort profiles by "newest."
Maybe this is obvious and you are all already doing it, but I think this is the way to catch the passing hotties before they disappear.
-
03-17-22 14:13 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 203Delilah
We agreed on 300 but never met. Others PMed me that her range is 250-350 before I made my offer. No idea why she ghosted me and I blocked her after that.
Originally Posted by Dacrowe
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 11:26 #6543Banned Member

Posts: 414She's on POF if you can find her profile. I seen here there browsing months ago.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 10:52 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 653Look at post #6497.
Originally Posted by Dacrowe
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 10:26 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 50Delilah
For those who have seen Delilah, what did you agree upon for the arrangement. Starting to talk numbers now and don't want to come in too low! Thanks! All help is appreciated! DM or in the forum is fine.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
-
03-16-22 23:47 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 157Everyone wants free money without doing any of the work. The least they can do is lay there and spread them legs.
Originally Posted by KangTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 22:40 #6539Banned Member

Posts: 179Julesdd
Anyone who knows how I can reach Julesdd, please PM. I saw her once and had a great time.
-
03-16-22 21:11 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 308Gave off semi-pro vibe to me when I suggested DATY, and said I could "do it for 100 more" than the donation I suggested. I blocked after.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
Also she doesn't send many pics, which usually indicates she's bigger than the pics.
I passed.












Reply With Quote




