Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 732 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    A fair assessment. If you like crazy, and you have your hobby life isolated maybe. She's going to attach real quick though. I think from previous conversations with other hobbyists, she is also not a fan of darker ethnicities (I may have my preferences but I never just put out a no, sight unseen, on anyone) She Hosts out of a large apartment complex off of 139 in Marsh Vegas. She had hit me up recently, lives alone now but I declined, at which point she lost it at me.
    I had seen her twice. Didn't for a bit and she lost it when I was busy and took more than an hour to answer. Calling me all sorts of shit threatening me. She's fucking wack.

  2. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
    I apparently should have worded is as "my" number one rule. Some of you guys need to relax a little. I'm just sharing my experience which I thought was the point of this site.

  3. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    No feedback but got a meeting set up next week. Video chat with her went well, she seems open minded. Going to meet and greet and hopefully grab a room will report later 🤙.
    Hope it goes well, I spoke with her but when she said everything would be covered I wasn't down and she got mad when I said the amount she wanted I should be getting a BBBJ at least with covered FS. Figured I'd give you the heads up in case she pulls something on ya.

  4. #6558

    Worth the ride

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    This one is worth the ride to the nutmeg state her schedule is tight. She will ride you big time she is nice and tight worth the trip as I said before and the rate is fair unlike others.

  5. #6557

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Sasha from franklin? I get pro / semipro vibes from her via text but that doesn't necessarily bother me if she's got a real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-2a7a3895ffe0
    No feedback but got a meeting set up next week. Video chat with her went well, she seems open minded. Going to meet and greet and hopefully grab a room will report later 🤙.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D4DD0167-4E96-4E96-B20D-61D784661849.jpg‎  

  6. #6556
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    The idea is that SBs really ARE viewing your profile, but if you look at their profile is says that they HAVE NOT. This used to happen when the SB was using the app versus the website. I've had more than one message me with details they could have only gotten by reading my profile. But their profile say not viewed you yet. There were using the app at the time. This was a while back and I do not know the version of the app. I do not use the app.
    Someone else said it in another response: it takes a small amount of effort to figure out if a girl is real and interested. I start with a polite introduction, and see where it goes. I've been screwing a different girl every other week since December. In addition to that I basically have a girlfriend. And all that is aside from my wife.

  7. #6555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    This thread is getting distorted

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
    The idea is that SBs really ARE viewing your profile, but if you look at their profile is says that they HAVE NOT. This used to happen when the SB was using the app versus the website. I've had more than one message me with details they could have only gotten by reading my profile. But their profile say not viewed you yet. There were using the app at the time. This was a while back and I do not know the version of the app. I do not use the app.

  8. #6554

    Great advice

    This is spot on advice. Don't over think it. The site is full of all kinds of ladies, a lot of BS of course, but also real opportunities. Especially if you have a little game. It's hard work and time consuming but that's the game. Bottom line is you need time and money to play. You might find an occasional Unicorn and you might not, but you will eventually find ladies who want to meet with you. Pro, SB or maybe a combination of both. I find that timing is everything with many of these women. If they need money or are in the mood, you better be ready to react quickly and meet, which can turn a cup of coffee into a visit to the FC that very day.

    Once you develop a regular meet up with a lady, it can be really fun. If your looking for high volume, that's more challenging than it used to be but that was never really my goal. But to each his own. This is usually just a NSA / FWB situation, so don't plan on talking about how to solve world peace or whatever, just take it for what it is and enjoy. I see one lady two hours away from me maybe every other month or so, but she usually responds when I text and we pick right up where we left off last time. There are all kinds on the site but it's a bit addictive when it works well. Don't overthink it and these ladies are not your GF. Just more like a friend, with benefits obviously!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the big deal is with trying to figure out what the girls are up to. They either agree to meet you or they don't. If one likes you but won't reply to messages just move on. Your profile should be straight forward what you are looking for and if the " scammers" are not reading it, it takes 5 secs and tell them to move off the site to communicate or just tell them you are not interested in a platonic arrangement. Don't waste a lot of time trying to figure this shit out. Be up front and polite and they either want to meet and greet or they want money up front. I typically just say no thank you to any prepay bs and look for the next one. SA is a part time job to find the right match. Being polite and quick to the point will get you to the go or no go selection quickly. Girls under 20 are a real challenge because they are naive and are thinking everyone wants a penpal. 23 and up know the game and that's when you need to control the conversations but you also need to be able to say thanks but no thanks. If a girl wants to meet quickly then just do it and don't wonder why. Set up a meeting at a hotel so it's safe and if she gives you what you are looking for work out a better arrangement for Incall or better prices because of the hotel for repeat hookups. If she is a pro and you don't care then bang away, if you don't want a pro it's pretty easy to figure it out by the conversation prior to meeting. Just don't pay crazy money and complain after. Most of the girls I am communicating with want a "mentor" aka penpal. I say thank you but I want a FWB arrangement and it isn't platonic. The past 5 girls have been this way and I just say not for me and keep looking. Eventually you will find the one that will bang you. Hang on to her for a while and have fun.

  9. #6553
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    This isn't 100% true but it is a possible indicator of desperate pro / scammer using the shotgun spam approach.

    In some circumstances SA allows someone to quickview a profile and message / like / request photos without actually triggering the Viewed Profile notification.
    Not sure what the big deal is with trying to figure out what the girls are up to. They either agree to meet you or they don't. If one likes you but won't reply to messages just move on. Your profile should be straight forward what you are looking for and if the " scammers" are not reading it, it takes 5 secs and tell them to move off the site to communicate or just tell them you are not interested in a platonic arrangement. Don't waste a lot of time trying to figure this shit out. Be up front and polite and they either want to meet and greet or they want money up front. I typically just say no thank you to any prepay bs and look for the next one. SA is a part time job to find the right match. Being polite and quick to the point will get you to the go or no go selection quickly. Girls under 20 are a real challenge because they are naive and are thinking everyone wants a penpal. 23 and up know the game and that's when you need to control the conversations but you also need to be able to say thanks but no thanks. If a girl wants to meet quickly then just do it and don't wonder why. Set up a meeting at a hotel so it's safe and if she gives you what you are looking for work out a better arrangement for Incall or better prices because of the hotel for repeat hookups. If she is a pro and you don't care then bang away, if you don't want a pro it's pretty easy to figure it out by the conversation prior to meeting. Just don't pay crazy money and complain after. Most of the girls I am communicating with want a "mentor" aka penpal. I say thank you but I want a FWB arrangement and it isn't platonic. The past 5 girls have been this way and I just say not for me and keep looking. Eventually you will find the one that will bang you. Hang on to her for a while and have fun.

  10. #6552

    Privacy settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.
    If you are a paid member of SA there is a setting in privacy that allows you to block yourself from being seen viewing profiles. You can still favorite or message from there.

    I would think that setting is available on the women's side too?

  11. #6551
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.
    This isn't 100% true but it is a possible indicator of desperate pro / scammer using the shotgun spam approach.

    In some circumstances SA allows someone to quickview a profile and message / like / request photos without actually triggering the Viewed Profile notification.

  12. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    True. I think there is a bug in the app version (versus the web version) where the flag does not get set even though they've seen your profile.
    What app version?

  13. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.
    "Number one rule"? That's literally a feature of the site. You can favorite users from the search results, without ever looking at their profile.

  14. #6548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Profile view

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    That's not true. I've seen girls on SA who have favorited my profile and not visited my profile before.
    True. I think there is a bug in the app version (versus the web version) where the flag does not get set even though they've seen your profile.

  15. #6547
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I was super close to setting something up with her, but it kind of fell apart when she tried to explain her current living / hosting situation. It seemed really complicated, so I just drifted away from the conversation.
    Meh. No BBFS and larger than pics. Can't host. Pros. No drama and straightforward attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape