Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 731 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-09d96c121aaf
    Gave off semi-pro vibe to me when I suggested DATY, and said I could "do it for 100 more" than the donation I suggested. I blocked after.

    Also she doesn't send many pics, which usually indicates she's bigger than the pics.

    I passed.

  2. #6537
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.
    That's not true. I've seen girls on SA who have favorited my profile and not visited my profile before.

  3. #6536
    Sounds more like a wife, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    From what you are saying it sounds like these women want all the benefits of an arrangement and not have to provide anything in return. Why would any sane guy enter into a deal like that? None that I know of. It's entitlement. They think they are owed something just because they are an attractive woman. As for the one you mentioned working a minimum wage job? Sorry honey, you should have done better in school. Most of these women are complete disasters and can't manage their own finances or carry massive debt. I mainly stick to escorts. I have dated civ women every now and again too. Most of them have bad credit and way too much debt from making dumb financial decisions. I'm usually able to suss that out early on and break it off. Who needs that in their life? SA seems like something I could do, but based of what I've read here I'll stick to escorts.

  4. #6535
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance" I counter with ppm first and if it seems long term then an allowance and that we can do ONE arrangement with no intimacy but it won't be much for that reason and her reaction at that you would've thought I fucked her mom and sister at the same time while setting her possessions on fire. I'm very curious what it's going to be like on there when gas hits six dollars a gallon it's going to be a fucking shit show.
    Number one SA rule, if ANYONE messages or favorites you that hasn't viewed your profile, your wasting your time.

  5. #6534

    Legsxoxo

    I have been in contact with a 40 something on south shore whose SA tag was legsxoxo2503. We didn't chat much and then she shut off her profile, but she gave me contact info before. Reached out to her this week and she's still up for a PPM, just looking to see if anyone had any experience. Tried to search her username on this forum with no results. Attached one of the pics that was on her profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpeg‎  

  6. #6533
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance"
    All girls know the deal on Seeking. They just pretend to not know out of convenience. The girls throwing fits when asked for intimacy are not that clueless, they're just looking for suckers; a guy desperate enough to shell out for the promise of future intimacy. You can't reason with them, they already know they're fishing for the impossible and it's an act. Just thank them for their time and move on.

  7. 03-16-22 14:35


  8. #6532

    Intimacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance" I counter with ppm first and if it seems long term then an allowance and that we can do ONE arrangement with no intimacy but it won't be much for that reason and her reaction at that you would've thought I fucked her mom and sister at the same time while setting her possessions on fire. I'm very curious what it's going to be like on there when gas hits six dollars a gallon it's going to be a fucking shit show.
    The 2 I met from my first month on seeking we're both straight up like "ya well we can do whatever you want, this is pretty much just a loophole to escort anyways. Both know why we're here". Lmao, in the other hand that's the reason I chose to see those 2. Had another girl wanted 5 bills for a dinner date with nothin like na girl you're outa your mind.

  9. #6531

    Sasha

    Anyone have any experience with Sasha from franklin? I get pro / semipro vibes from her via text but that doesn't necessarily bother me if she's got a real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-2a7a3895ffe0

  10. #6530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Conversations

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance" I counter with ppm first and if it seems long term then an allowance and that we can do ONE arrangement with no intimacy but it won't be much for that reason and her reaction at that you would've thought I fucked her mom and sister at the same time while setting her possessions on fire. I'm very curious what it's going to be like on there when gas hits six dollars a gallon it's going to be a fucking shit show.
    I was wondering if wanting to have conversations was a code word for intimacy, but I think that's what many of the SB's on SA are really looking for, and to get an allowance for that.

  11. #6529

    SensationGalore

    Hey guys anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-09d96c121aaf

  12. #6528
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Surreal. Any more questions? LOL.
    Sadly she looks to be one of the weirdos who are in to Japanese Anime and cosplay. You would probably see her and her likeminded friends at the Anime 2022 convention May 27-29 at the Park Plaza Hotel. LOL.

  13. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing is I have it stated on my profile not interested in online or platonic arrangements and they STILL hit me up like what the fuck, one girl got mad when I mentioned fwb so I pointed out what I wrote and she didn't know what platonic meant, they're starting to get ridiculous on there.
    It's because most likely they do not read your profile before messaging you. This is the same as when a sb favorited you and sends you a message via dm. Don't you think it's funny when this happens and when you click on her profile it states she has never visited your profile? LOL.

  14. #6526
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I just put that if they want something platonic then I am not a fit right at the top of my profile. And as someone else said if they seem dicey about intimacy on the first date then I give them a small gift and buy a meal or a coffee. They get the good stuff when I get the good stuff. It's not that different from regular dating for more seasoned guys and girls. I think any guy over 25 or maybe 30 is going to lose interest if there's no intimacy by date #2.

    That being said there are definitely game players and scammers so I bring that up too. That there are a lot of 'rinsers' on Seeking and therefore I want something from them to prove they are a legit baby or deserving of my cash.

    This chick from Nashua and I were hitting it off and I mentioned shopping as a date after some intimacy. She was into it and we agreed to meet at some outlets up in NH. The morning of she texted and said I hope you're not expecting anything physical on this date. I laughed and told her then there's no date. She got all prissy so I blocked her. Oh well.
    Funny thing is I have it stated on my profile not interested in online or platonic arrangements and they STILL hit me up like what the fuck, one girl got mad when I mentioned fwb so I pointed out what I wrote and she didn't know what platonic meant, they're starting to get ridiculous on there.

  15. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I just put that if they want something platonic then I am not a fit right at the top of my profile. And as someone else said if they seem dicey about intimacy on the first date then I give them a small gift and buy a meal or a coffee. They get the good stuff when I get the good stuff. It's not that different from regular dating for more seasoned guys and girls. I think any guy over 25 or maybe 30 is going to lose interest if there's no intimacy by date #2.

    That being said there are definitely game players and scammers so I bring that up too. That there are a lot of 'rinsers' on Seeking and therefore I want something from them to prove they are a legit baby or deserving of my cash.

    This chick from Nashua and I were hitting it off and I mentioned shopping as a date after some intimacy. She was into it and we agreed to meet at some outlets up in NH. The morning of she texted and said I hope you're not expecting anything physical on this date. I laughed and told her then there's no date. She got all prissy so I blocked her. Oh well.
    That's crazy to me, because I think that a lot of these girls have done a lot less with dudes in their regular lives.

    Yet you were about to take this girl on a shopping trip yet she tried to pull a fast one LOL.

  16. #6524
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    She is on all the platforms, I think. I personally liked her fine. Can't really blame these women for differential pricing, this is their job.
    If you like a big Bush she is your girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape