PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

BigPappay
10-08-16, 19:19
Just ran into Ashley from BP. Just had her baby and is looking great! Her boobs are as good as ever and available--not lactating! Cool gal who will work with you to get the job done!!

Badboy1968
10-08-16, 21:01
Pm meand tell me what's up with Taylor just got her number but if she has damaged goods would like to know.WOW! I really stirred up a hornet's nest! My earlier comment was based on a generalization. Consider this. A whole bunch of guys have come out of the woodwork here on the forum saying they've bare backed Taylor. That's kinda my point. She'll let anybody raw dog her and cum in her pussy or her ass. She will tell you that you're one of a select few, but that's a bunch of baloney. The recent replies here are proof of that. Also, we've seen photos along that line right in this forum. Also, any of the CB girls will tell you that they're all dating the same guys. Now add to this that a couple of this same assortment of girls have admitted to me and others that they've also gone raw with a local crack dealer that, up until her recent incarceration, was Dreama's man. You are welcome to piece this puzzle together for yourself, but it looks like a higher than average risk to me.

CashOut
10-08-16, 21:47
Fellas I believe the back of Chelseas house is better than the front of her house and the front is very good so if you see her out there make sure you get yourself some.

CashOut
10-08-16, 21:53
Fellas I believe the back of Chelseas house is better than the front of her house and the front is very good so if you see her out there make sure you get yourself some. The all BB experience was grrrrrrrrrrrreat with her so she is a must see if you can catch up with her.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1568/cashout-ft-bp-terri-bka-chelsea-on-wilkens-ave.html

ThroatPlunger
10-08-16, 23:51
Fat girls need love too!!But they need to pay.

RookieMonger
10-09-16, 01:45
but they need to pay.rotflmfao!!

DMonkey85
10-10-16, 08:29
Hay its emonkey85 new name same game. I am looking.

For some girls withe the golden gush I have a few numbers.

Girls frome the WSW and dundalk area I would love to.

Swap some numbers and pics.

BoloBellgrande
10-10-16, 15:49
House fire at the corner of Wilkins and Fulton. Don't bother trying that area. The street is blocked off from S Monroe past S Mount St.

BoloBellgrande
10-10-16, 19:37
Sara , terrible service and very annoying. Sucked my dick for less than a minute and had the nerve to ask me of I had trouble getting hard . Mind you , she's looking at my supposed limp dick , telling me I'm huge , and she's to too small . Then she tells me she can't do K9 .

Wound up getting a BJ from her with me holding her head with both hands , and moving her head up and down . Only paid 30 , so that makes me feel a bit better about it .

BoloBellgrande
10-10-16, 20:13
I heard there was 6 house fires today, and a shooting around the loop.

Gonzo64
10-10-16, 22:20
WOW! I really stirred up a hornet's nest! My earlier comment was based on a generalization. Consider this. A whole bunch of guys have come out of the woodwork here on the forum saying they've bare backed Taylor. That's kinda my point. She'll let anybody raw dog her and cum in her pussy or her ass. She will tell you that you're one of a select few, but that's a bunch of baloney. The recent replies here are proof of that. Also, we've seen photos along that line right in this forum. Also, any of the CB girls will tell you that they're all dating the same guys. Now add to this that a couple of this same assortment of girls have admitted to me and others that they've also gone raw with a local crack dealer that, up until her recent incarceration, was Dreama's man. You are welcome to piece this puzzle together for yourself, but it looks like a higher than average risk to me.I have had Taylor ask me to have sex with her and even offered the back door. I declined for that very reason. She, as well as most of the others, do a lot of dating. Taylor has been so desperate for money and medicines over the summer that I think the risk / reward are not good odds.

Tiffany: From BP and sometimes walking on Patapsco. Petite. Early 20's. Greenish Blue streak in her hair. Always with her boyfriend. Stopped to talk to her last week. She offered to go hang out but I had to get home. Has anybody experienced her services?

DMonkey85
10-11-16, 08:16
I have a few girls numbers for trade. I am looking for a squirter.

HeywudJablome
10-11-16, 11:03
Scooped up Julia this morning for a quick session. Long haired brunette about 5'7". She was walking up Fairhaven and circled back up Pennington. Standard donation. Will definitely repeat.

Badboy1968
10-11-16, 13:15
I have had Taylor ask me to have sex with her and even offered the back door. I declined for that very reason. She, as well as most of the others, do a lot of dating. Taylor has been so desperate for money and medicines over the summer that I think the risk / reward are not good odds.

Tiffany: From BP and sometimes walking on Patapsco. Petite. Early 20's. Greenish Blue streak in her hair. Always with her boyfriend. Stopped to talk to her last week. She offered to go hang out but I had to get home. Has anybody experienced her services?Tiffany is good company, but if she gets your number she may start pestering you.

Jakker
10-11-16, 16:09
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Mind letting a fellow brother know her gift?

I've raw dogged her holes many times and right now, now showing any physical signs of anything.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.Photo of her?

Jakker
10-11-16, 17:27
OK, this is going to get a little technical.

When you connect with WiFi, you are (usually) using the DNS servers that the Wifi gives you. Some WiFis will give you the DNS of the internet provider or modem they are connected to, and some have been set to go to other DNS servers. When you connect by mobile, you are connected to the DNS servers of the mobile phone provider. Usually different than the WiFi DNS.

The DNS is kind of like the phone book that translates 'google.com' into 74.125. 22.101 (the IP address).

Some DNS systems remove the addresses of sites they do not want you to connect to. Some just don't have complete listings.

For example, if I don't want you to go to google.com, and you are using my DNS, I can instead send you to 98.139. 183.24 (yahoo.com), or to no where at all.

Some DNSs subscribe to a "naughty black list" and refuse to give you the IP address and / or make connections for sites on that list. Many hotels and free public WiFi systems do this.

On your macbook (and maybe your tablet), you can tell the system not to use the DNS servers the WiFi wants to give you, but the ones you program yourself.

https://www.opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/how-to-change-dns-servers-on-a-mac/

Changing the tablet should work in a similar way.

As for choosing which DNS servers to replace it with.

http://www.ecloudbuzz.com/top-5-best-free-public-dns-servers/

Or even better, learn about public VPNs and connect to a VPN, and by default use their DNS servers. Less restrictive, and less traceable.

I hope that helps.I was the first one to post how to connect to CCP Tube by changing DNS servers, I have my CCNA and Network+.

Jakker
10-11-16, 17:37
I"m having the same problem. I have'nt logged on to CCPTUBE in 7 months. Can anyone help?Google how to change your DNS server to a public DNS server on the device you are using.

Jakker
10-11-16, 17:38
Can vouch Kandii is beautiful, skilled and great company, took her out for a nice dinner on her birthday earlier this year, then back to my hotel. The time with her was fantastic from start to finish, she is not only a pleasure in bed she is also fabulous company outside of the bedroom. Unfortunately her digits stopped working for me so deleted them, hope to catch up with her on the street sometime soon.You had a "real date" with Kandii.

DD Chaser
10-11-16, 19:26
You had a "real date" with Kandii.Just fortunate timing, not local to Baltimore, happened to be passing through at a time which coincided with Kandii's bday. So we celebrated and had a blast, no pun intended.

BoloBellgrande
10-12-16, 14:37
Can you let evry 1 kno I'm out here 2 nite only.

On the west side

Darren Hammil
10-12-16, 19:30
Today of Tales from the Wack Side, meet Starr. Use to be a SW in Bmores west side. Now living up in HTown past Frederick. So I decided to go see her, cause I had fun with her when she was around. Figured being clean and right out of rehab that she'd be good kitty to get a hold of. Not to mention the pics my man NTimer posted looked good. Well I should of known after all the back and forth texting that it would be, WACK. Well it was. I get there, and I thought I was going to get runned for my jewels cause the directions she gave took me into an alley. I park in the parking lot (if you really want to call it that), and park. There are a few of the local ghetto sitting outside. Not much really scares me off, but for you most probably would of bounced. I walk up, and she text me saying she wasn't even home. I'll come soon she says. Now I'm starting to think, should I go. I walk back to the car and turn it around ready for a quick escape. Then fifteen minutes later I get a text, mind you all the way up here she says her phone is dying. Tells me she'll be there soon. I wait, cause sometimes I really am dumb. Then here she finally comes. Bad limp. Begging for drink. We walk up to her place, and go inside. No power. Says its off til Saturday. Whatever, let's get to it. Then she ups the price. 2 I'm like I told you what I was giving you. . 6 and that's more than I ever have her. Then asked for the money. Mind you we still at the front door. I was going to go right there. I'm like when we get in the room I will. She copped an attitude and walked me to the room. I gave the money. She put it away, couldn't tell where cause it was hella dark in the hallway. Then walked out the room and went back to the kitchen. I was left in the room. If I saw where the money was I would of took it back, realtalk. She comes back, I'm standing in the hallway. Cause Yes I didn't trust. She is like stop acting like I'm going to rip you off. I was like stop acting like you going to rip me off. Whatever, she says what straight sex. I'm like give me head. Good head, finally something okay. Then pulls down her pants to her knees and bends over. WTF! Really, I drive all the way here and get some half ass doggie. Says her ankle is swollen and can't do anything more. I was like nope, take those pants off and lay on your back. Mind you it's pitch black and I can't see shyt. Pulls one leg out and stays dressed. Fuck it, I do the do. Fill her up and she complaints again for that. Man I'm done. Then she is like take me to Taco Bell to eat. I'm like okay. Make her limp down three flights of steroids and waited til she got to my car. Mind you I'm already in. Then started the car and drove off. Went to Taco Bell and ordered. Then I look over to see Starr agree wanted. That's when I realized she was not there in my car. Did I forget her, or purposely leave her at her damn house? What you think?

So fellaz save yourself the trip for she ain't worth it and gas isn't cheap. Wish I'd stay local. Well thanks for tuning into tonight's episode of. Tales from the Wack Side!

raBBitScooped her one time went by the name of Tiffany. BBBJ was nice wound not repeat nice girl just not my type I must have picked her up on a good day.

D.

Cls9637
10-13-16, 06:21
When I was cruising through WW the other day I saw Kimberly. The last couple of times with her were quite disappointing to say the least so I was just stopping to say hi. But she seemed to be fairly lucid and promised to make everything up to me or it was free, so I figured why not. The life has certainly taken a toll on her as it does to all the girls but she looked a little better than she did the last time I saw her. Her performance was okay, not anywhere near like it was when she first arrived late last winter, but still okay. She informed me that she has now opened all three inputs for the right negotiations. I didn't partake this time, but it might be an option later. She has a phone number that she says works sometimes. It's the same one she had before ending in 5067. If you don't have it and you are a contributing member whom I trust I will share it with you. Otherwise you can look around the circle area for her.

Cls9637
10-13-16, 06:34
I also saw Anna the other day on Wilkens. She wasn't feeling well and didn't want to go far. I don't ordinarily do car dates for many reasons, not the least of which is that I'm nearly six and a half feet tall and don't fit well in today's cars under any conditions, and I'm also quite paranoid about being caught. But she is a very cute twenty one year old who I have read good things about and has a great personality so I figured I would try. Of course, it was a miserable failure. Not her fault by any means, she was an absolute trooper and did her best, but I was just too paranoid and uncomfortable. She promised that next time she would go somewhere were we can be inside and really get into things. I'll take her up on that if she comes through.

Anna is fun to be with. Very nice soft boobs that I love to squeeze. She says she doesn't lick or suck the boys, but I don't think that's written in stone. She's okay with CIM and spit or swallowing upon request. No anal, however. She has no phone at the moment, but can be found around the circle.

LotusSmotus
10-13-16, 07:16
"I don't ordinarily do car dates for many reasons, not the least of which is that I'm nearly six and a half feet tall and don't fit well in today's cars under any conditions, and I'm also quite paranoid about being caught. . Of course, it was a miserable failure. Not her fault by any means, she was an absolute trooper and did her best, but I was just too paranoid and uncomfortable. ".

Glad to hear I am not the only one. It usually ends up leaving me embarrassed, feeling like a failure, and obviously not satisfied.

Angler69
10-13-16, 07:51
I've been out of commission for awhile due to work and car issues but I made it out recently and picked up Anna from the W / W area. I guess this is the one some of you have been calling the "Arab Kandii" (why is she called that? Didn't have much time so opted for BBBJCIM for standard. She is easy going, has a pleasant personality, attractive,. Kind of a girl next door type image.

Once things got started, she was doing well with her (fondling her cute tits helped as well) but as it progressed, it became monotonous. I like the type of head girls like Nikki, Bridget, Neesey, etc give where they are in to it and committed to make you cum and you have to say Uncle before they let you go. Nonetheless we did reach the finish line but she stopped moving as I started to cum and just had her lips on my head. I really dislike this as I like a more pronounced effort as I cum otherwise it makes 4th of July fireworks finale end up like a solitary sparkler. I didn't say anything to her about it since she had been so pleasant otherwise.

I made small talk while taking her back while she got drowsy and dosed off so bad that I had to wake her up a couple of times to ask where to drop her off.

No digits and I would repeat just because she's so pleasant and attractive and maybe was just tired and hadn't gotten much sleep.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Angler69
10-13-16, 07:54
I somehow inadvertently deleted Bridget's digits that I got from her a few weeks ago. If any gent would care to PM it to me, that would be great.

Many thanks and stay safe.

Angler.

Angler69
10-13-16, 08:03
Saw Nikki (WSW, long brown hair usually pulled in to a pony tail, medium height, slightly protruding lower jaw) recently after awhile, she has lost a lot of weight. She seems to go through these weight cycles where she goes from chubby to thin and then back again. Not sure how much this has to do with using cycles. In any case, BBBJCIM was on point as usual. I love the way she goes down, takes direction well, and doesn't stop till she has drained and sucked every last drop of nut out of you. Wish more girls could take lessons on attitude and effort from her.

She currently has no digits (she goes through cycles of phone / no phone as well) and says she hasn't been coming out much.

Stay safe,

Angler.

BigPappay
10-13-16, 14:04
I was the first one to post how to connect to CCP Tube by changing DNS servers, I have my CCNA and Network+.Are you cleared? Got two NE slots avail.

BigPappay
10-13-16, 14:09
I heard there was 6 house fires today, and a shooting around the loop.Is there an arsonist running a muck? Robberies / hold ups are up across the board. Stay safe and carry if you can!

BigPappay
10-13-16, 14:17
Fellas I believe the back of Chelseas house is better than the front of her house and the front is very good so if you see her out there make sure you get yourself some. The all BB experience was grrrrrrrrrrrreat with her so she is a must see if you can catch up with her.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1568/cashout-ft-bp-terri-bka-chelsea-on-wilkens-ave.htmlLooks like instead of going in that big log could be coming out!! Do you let the ladies "tap out" or do you place a "no mercy" clause on them before you get started? Punish them like Hillary. When they go low, we go deep!

CowboysFan
10-13-16, 23:08
I had passed her by several times. She had never seemed to friendly. Never a smile or a wav. Always. On the move. Never really looking over at you. I had even stopped before and asked her name but the vibe I got from her wasn't to thrilling so I moved on. You can usually find her on the back streets behind pontiac. 4th to 6th. I've only seen her in the night time hours. So since a cop was posted up on 5th. I decided to take the plung. She said she was not on any drugs and but now on the meth program. She also said she had 3 kids. She had some perky little titties and a tattoo above her right tit. A pic was posted before on her of her tit. We chopped it up a bit and I told her what I was looking for and she and I agreed on standard donation with tip. She took directions well and satisfied me. I would gladly repeat. I read several bad reviews on her but my luck, she was cool with me. I'm interested in seeing more. I'll post back after.

BoloBellgrande
10-14-16, 13:31
Hey luv can you let evry 1 kno I'm over west.

Vega Wrap
10-14-16, 15:27
Picked her up the other night around midnight. She was about 5'5 120 lbs. Light light skinned black. Said she was half black half spanish. Seemed new to the game but took direction well. She had on sun glasses which came off odd to me at night. She kept them on the whole time. No cell at the moment. Would gladly repeat.Anyone got pics?

YellaPerch
10-14-16, 21:06
Scooped kandii after work today. Picked her up at the circle. Went to her spot and had a great time. Half and half for standard tuition. Great skills, no drama. Filled her like a donut! Then dropped her back off where I picked her up. She's definitely a good girl. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!

Youngster83
10-14-16, 21:47
Picked her up on Fairhaven tonight and somehow her number didn't save to my contacts. Anyone of you find gentlemen that may get it or know it I'd gladly "trade" you if it was needed.

Sweet girl. Said she was from Annapolis but needed the quick money for bills. Only works from her phone reg.

BoloBellgrande
10-15-16, 01:04
I had two trips to Greece tonight. I decided to take the one I'd never been to the Greek isles with before. The other one I've only been there once. She claims she doesn't remember us doing it, but I'll never forget her stretched out over Darnell's bed, with both her arms outstretched, and her hands gripping the sides of the mattress as hard as she could, while I power drove her ass.

Anyway, the other offer was going to be new to me with her, or so I thought. Once I got in the room and we were about to do the deed, she tells me I can only put the head in. Everything went downhill from there. Her body was healthier than usual, she said she gained some weight, because she stopped using drugs.

I decided to enjoy what I could and did some stand up and sit down doggie, plus some over the shoulder missionary. I asked if I could pop in her mouth for the finish, and she said yeah, so I did.

While we were getting dressed, she told me she has a regular named (blank) . She said he's in ISIS / TALIBAN, and she did anal with him, but his dick was half the size of mine. I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying while I was getting dressed, because I wanted to make sure I had all my belongings with me.

On the ride back, I remembered what she said about her doing anal with her regular guy (blank) . He's in ISIS or the TALIBAN!? What the fuck did she say?

I know this particular girl is a bit off at times, so it didn't register with me while I was with her.

Checkumout
10-15-16, 05:16
Picked her up on Fairhaven tonight and somehow her number didn't save to my contacts. Anyone of you find gentlemen that may get it or know it I'd gladly "trade" you if it was needed.

Sweet girl. Said she was from Annapolis but needed the quick money for bills. Only works from her phone reg.What does she look like if you do not descibe her you can not be helped.

MoonMonger
10-15-16, 08:09
I had two trips to Greece tonight. I decided to take the one I'd never been to the Greek isles with before. The other one I've only been there once. She claims she doesn't remember us doing it, but I'll never forget her stretched out over Darnell's bed, with both her arms outstretched, and her hands gripping the sides of the mattress as hard as she could, while I power drove her ass.

Anyway, the other offer was going to be new to me with her, or so I thought. Once I got in the room and we were about to do the deed, she tells me I can only put the head in. Everything went downhill from there. Her body was healthier than usual, she said she gained some weight, because she stopped using drugs.

I decided to enjoy what I could and did some stand up and sit down doggie, plus some over the shoulder missionary. I asked if I could pop in her mouth for the finish, and she said yeah, so I did.

While we were getting dressed, she told me she has a regular named (blank) . She said he's in ISIS / TALIBAN, and she did anal with him, but his dick was half the size of mine. I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying while I was getting dressed, because I wanted to make sure I had all my belongings with me.

On the ride back, I remembered what she said about her doing anal with her regular guy (blank) . He's in ISIS or the TALIBAN!? What the fuck did she say?

I know this particular girl is a bit off at times, so it didn't register with me while I was with her.Hey, Bolo:

This is serious shit if true, I had never rat out a fellow monger and never will, but these crazy virgin getters are different. You need to go back, find out more and pass it on to the proper hands. The last thing you want to see in the papers is Pierre's place gotten blown up, SW gotten mowed down by hails of bullets, that would greatly impact our game. The life you save may be one of your favorite or even your own. Now you have a mission, 007.

DMonkey85
10-15-16, 12:53
I sent mine send yours.

BoloBellgrande
10-15-16, 14:46
Hey, Bolo:

This is serious shit if true, I had never rat out a fellow monger and never will, but these crazy virgin getters are different. You need to go back, find out more and pass it on to the proper hands. The last thing you want to see in the papers is Pierre's place gotten blown up, SW gotten mowed down by hails of bullets, that would greatly impact our game. The life you save may be one of your favorite or even your own. Now you have a mission, 007.She plays the part of (Blank) in a movie with Elvis Presley. That's about as far as I'm going as far as name dropping, considering the source. The guy could be some knuckle head who pledged allegiance to his computer screen after reading some bullshit online for all I know .

Happy One
10-15-16, 15:36
What does she look like if you do not descibe her you can not be helped.That's the blonde Lacey that walks Fairhaven from time to time picture on this forum awhile bad. Serious habit and has been staying at the Budget with several hoes. That's about the only way Budget can servive with the hoes and dealers.

Youngster83 let us know in a week or so how your health is, I seem to recall a negative report awhile back. Very pretty girl though.

Kings
10-15-16, 20:17
Was supposed to see Kandi today but she offered up Wendy at the last minute. Picked her up on fairhaven. We parked in one of her spots and I got half and half for 30. Nothing to write home about.

BoloBellgrande
10-16-16, 10:46
I was just informed that she's out of the hospital and needs rent money. Unfortunately, she's still in Hagerstown. I have a # for seniors and contributing members who feel like taking a Sunday drive, or whenever you have some time to kill.

PM me if you're interested .

BigPappay
10-16-16, 13:32
Scooped Heather off Wilkens, pretty black hair looks of a metal rocker late 80's. Convo went well until I dropped trough, then she tightened up. At first it was you're gagging me, then it's too big, then my balls were sweaty. WTF? Negotiated standard fee plus tip for BBBJCIM. After 30 minutes finally got to the point of ejaculation and she balked on taking it in the mouth. Reminded her no tip if she didn't catch so he latched on and took the load, then had the nerve to tell me my cum rag was extra salty. One and done with this one!

AceKing88
10-16-16, 18:47
I was just informed that she's out of the hospital and needs rent money. Unfortunately, she's still in Hagerstown. I have a # for seniors and contributing members who feel like taking a Sunday drive, or whenever you have some time to kill.

PM me if you're interested .Looks good but after the last two reviews I think that's a long ride to Hagerstown to be playing games with folks.

RookieMonger
10-16-16, 20:27
Hey, Bolo:

This is serious shit if true, I had never rat out a fellow monger and never will, but these crazy virgin getters are different. You need to go back, find out more and pass it on to the proper hands. The last thing you want to see in the papers is Pierre's place gotten blown up, SW gotten mowed down by hails of bullets, that would greatly impact our game. The life you save may be one of your favorite or even your own. Now you have a mission, 007.Wow! I've heard some crazy shot from sws over the years but this is some serious shit. Hopefully it's not true.

Cls9637
10-16-16, 20:42
Has anyone seen Angela around? I saw her roughly four weeks ago on McHenry near Carey. She said she had just been released from the hospital for a serious infection and was trying to walk back up to the neighborhood. She looked like hell and could barely walk. I think she probably just walked out of the hospital AMA because she needed her own medication. I gave her something to get well with and told her to call me and we would get together in the next few days. Well, needless to say she never called and I haven't seen her. I talked to several girls on Payson who I know and was told they hadn't seen her either. She's a nice girl, a very good provider and I hope she's okay.

BoloBellgrande
10-16-16, 20:58
Has anyone seen Angela around? I saw her roughly four weeks ago on McHenry near Carey. She said she had just been released from the hospital for a serious infection and was trying to walk back up to the neighborhood. She looked like hell and could barely walk. I think she probably just walked out of the hospital AMA because she needed her own medication. I gave her something to get well with and told her to call me and we would get together in the next few days. Well, needless to say she never called and I haven't seen her. I talked to several girls on Payson who I know and was told they hadn't seen her either. She's a nice girl, a very good provider and I hope she's okay.I saw her more recently than that at her usual spot on Ashton and S Payson. She looked tired and beat down. I'm guessing it was about two weeks ago, definitely not a month.

Cls9637
10-16-16, 21:02
I saw her more recently than that at her usual spot on Ashton and S Payson. She looked tired and beat down. I'm guessing it was about two weeks ago, definitely not a month.Thanks. Maybe I'm just at the wrong time and missing her.

BoloBellgrande
10-16-16, 21:38
Or has Care Bear been losing weight lately. I saw her walking up Wilkins from the circle, and I could see her cheek bones protruding through her skin. I would think there would be plenty of vids and nude action shots of her considering her age. I've only seen the one CCPTUBE / XVIDEOS clip of her doing a car date BJ. She looks horrid in that video.

SirDrDunk
10-16-16, 21:44
Or has Care Bear been losing weight lately. I saw her walking up Wilkins from the circle, and I could see her cheek bones protruding through her skin. I would think there would be plenty of vids and nude action shots of her considering her age. I've only seen the one CCPTUBE / XVIDEOS clip of her doing a car date BJ. She looks horrid in that video.That's not your imagination she starting to look rough she had her hair braided one time I drove by going home thought it was someone else.

BoloBellgrande
10-17-16, 01:44
I saw Joyce of Laurel tonight. She's not staying with the dike black chick at the moment. She's staying a stone's throw away in another apartment complex. As a matter of fact, she's staying in the same place Dawn of Laurel was staying a few nights ago, before she and her people were asked to leave.

They were asked to leave by the guy renting the place. So that means Joyce is staying with a man at the moment. I could tell the difference in her demeanor. I know the guy is tapping her ass, cause she told me once she dates him on a regular. If she's staying there, I know he's hitting it on a regular. I could just tell the way she sucked my dick and got on all fours for me. Girlfriend has been gettin some dick.

Joyce isn't the nicest looking MILF, but she's a natural red head, and her skin is naturally pale white and pretty when it's stretched out. I also have to give her props for having such a smooth and tight pussy for a MILF.

EasyLuvr
10-17-16, 15:46
Scooped a little blonde spinner off Payson this afternoon after an hour of looping without much luck. Flat tits and some baby damage but had a tight giner and didn't mind her legs over her head. Pierre has sprung for a new mattress so it made using the room a bit nicer. Slammed her mish for 10 minutes and then filled her full. Usual tuition and dropped her back on Payson. Would repeat. She said her name was Molly.

GregIsLong
10-17-16, 17:26
Has anyone seen Angela around? I saw her roughly four weeks ago on McHenry near Carey. She said she had just been released from the hospital for a serious infection and was trying to walk back up to the neighborhood. She looked like hell and could barely walk. I think she probably just walked out of the hospital AMA because she needed her own medication. I gave her something to get well with and told her to call me and we would get together in the next few days. Well, needless to say she never called and I haven't seen her. I talked to several girls on Payson who I know and was told they hadn't seen her either. She's a nice girl, a very good provider and I hope she's okay.I saw her at the wilk 6 months before I got let go of my hospital job. She waved at me but I did react because I'm still looking around the circle.

Crg3400
10-17-16, 18:15
Has anyone seen Betty lately.

DirtyOlePerv
10-17-16, 20:01
Has anyone seen Betty lately.Been looking for her again for awhile. Last saw her about a month ago. Nothing since.

Badboy1968
10-17-16, 22:18
Has anyone seen Betty lately.Yes, I have.

WirelessWizard
10-17-16, 23:14
Hey guys so after nitetime linked me up with starrs number, I was going to make and attempt drive out to harrisburg to see her until I read the two bad reviews. Then it dawned on me that these girls treat people differently depending on the person. So why the help not I get off work early, I goto Macy's to grab some new dress pants and give Starr a call (I missed that ass and tattoo LOL). She didn't answer at 730 pm but she did at 930! She tells me she headed up to Hagerstown from Montgomery county!! Gtfoh! I tell her stop by my place in Columbia and she says she will be here in 30 mins!! Sweet deal saved me a tri, but aw man service was pissed poor. Now we usually date for a Hamilton she asked me for 4 Hamiltons!! Are yiu crazy LOL I gave her 2 $$Hamilton no way was I giving her $$ after those reviews she would have performed no differently and the same either way but I still got my bb bjs and bent over for me. Glad she came here and I didn't waste a trip out Hagerstown so my dream is over for that. Just letting you guys know she is In town and this guy is letting her drive his car around collecting money LOL. Let her come to you save that Hagerstown hassle goodnite.

And by the way Heather with the long black hair who kinda has that rocker look is my goto idol second to Kandi or tied pretty much and I have digits for contributing members be safe always check your six guys LOL. By the way sorry for rambling but I'm relieved I got Starr out of my mind and can move on LOL.

Traveling John #2
10-18-16, 01:06
Yes, I have.Great attitude and very cute, but something didn't smell right.

ThaCTJohn
10-18-16, 13:28
Hey guys I have a nice Rican SW. Her bbj is amazing best I've had in a while. I am philly guy so I hit the K and Camden tracks alot. We have some pretty good head doctors up there pm me for details. I'm giving this one out as a sign of good gesture to those who have helped. I'm looking for a nice white girl with tats and good bbj, pm me even if I don't have anything to trade if you hooked me up before I got you.

HeywudJablome
10-18-16, 13:58
His ***** ass is over BP right now. He is parked on the corner of Pontiac and 4th. He is out of his vehicle talking to a lady walking a dog.

BoloBellgrande
10-18-16, 18:43
Has anyone seen west side idol Crystal lately? This was taken at hour last get-together. I'm concerned about her whereabouts. I would like to find out if she went back home to her Grandmothers house.

BoloBellgrande
10-18-16, 19:11
Is on Washington Blvd tonight.

BoloBellgrande
10-18-16, 19:59
Be sure to strap up if you date little Sara or Italian Nikki. I assume you know what that means without me saying it.

BKMason
10-19-16, 05:24
Be sure to strap up if you date little Sara or Italian Nikki. I assume you know what that means without me saying it.You can include Heaven on that list also.

BK.

BoloBellgrande
10-19-16, 06:27
You can include Heaven on that list also.

BK.Though, I do believe Heaven has left the state. The other two are rumored to have something worse.

Cls9637
10-19-16, 09:44
Kandii wants everyone to know that she's around the circle this afternoon.

BigPappay
10-19-16, 10:59
Though, I do believe Heaven has left the state. The other two are rumored to have something worse.Are there tests to detect it within a couple weeks? In the past one had to wait the 6-month incubation period before they were certain, one way or the other. Gamblers will always be gamblers, old dogs are hard to change!!

BoloBellgrande
10-19-16, 11:33
Are there tests to detect it within a couple weeks? In the past one had to wait the 6-month incubation period before they were certain, one way or the other. Gamblers will always be gamblers, old dogs are hard to change!!I've been told by a Nurse that they have test that take less than 20 minutes.

ThaCTJohn
10-19-16, 13:34
Is kandii back on the meds she been hanging out in the circle alot lately.

BigPappay
10-19-16, 16:36
Pontiac Ave was a buzz w / hookers this afternoon. Somebody popped the latch to the hoosegow! Also saw Summer who looked great in the area. She has lost some weight and was full of energy. Stopped to chat for a bit, but had previous plans so couldn't partake in some mutual adult activities. No phone and had plans to leave town this evening.

Checkumout
10-19-16, 16:46
I've been told by a Nurse that they have test that take less than 20 minutes.Can go to Rite Aid test costs 50 dollars but will give you results in 20 minutes will let you know if you or her has HIV.

Checkumout
10-19-16, 16:51
I see she is hanging around but my my of Jill jugpennington again said she has moved back into Curtis Bay big upgrade from woods behind Mcdonalds.

One Man
10-19-16, 16:58
I've been told by a Nurse that they have test that take less than 20 minutes.Yes there are tests that give results in 20 minutes. But you can't rely on a single test. You still have to wait and re-test after 6 months from my understanding.

SirDrDunk
10-19-16, 17:03
Be sure to strap up if you date little Sara or Italian Nikki. I assume you know what that means without me saying it.Facts got it from a very reliable source they have the gift that keeps on giving.

Cls9637
10-19-16, 17:08
Is kandii back on the meds she been hanging out in the circle alot lately.Kandii is still on her program. Sometimes she doesn't get any calls on her phone and has to come out around the circle to pay for the program, phone and other bills. We can all relate to needing extra money I'm sure. I know I can!!

She's very good at her job as many of us know, and has the nicest body and cutest boobs ever. I love her with her new teeth!

If you want to meet her, you're a contributing member and can't catch her around the circle (she's popular and doesn't have to stand out there very long) send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. After that it's entirely up to her if she calls you, I'm out of it! Her rules, not mine!

SirDrDunk
10-19-16, 17:11
Hey guys so after nitetime linked me up with starrs number, I was going to make and attempt drive out to harrisburg to see her until I read the two bad reviews. Then it dawned on me that these girls treat people differently depending on the person. So why the help not I get off work early, I goto Macy's to grab some new dress pants and give Starr a call (I missed that ass and tattoo LOL). She didn't answer at 730 pm but she did at 930! She tells me she headed up to Hagerstown from Montgomery county!! Gtfoh! I tell her stop by my place in Columbia and she says she will be here in 30 mins!! Sweet deal saved me a tri, but aw man service was pissed poor. Now we usually date for a Hamilton she asked me for 4 Hamiltons!! Are yiu crazy LOL I gave her 2 $$Hamilton no way was I giving her $$ after those reviews she would have performed no differently and the same either way but I still got my bb bjs and bent over for me. Glad she came here and I didn't waste a trip out Hagerstown so my dream is over for that. Just letting you guys know she is In town and this guy is letting her drive his car around collecting money LOL. Let her come to you save that Hagerstown hassle goodnite.

And by the way Heather with the long black hair who kinda has that rocker look is my goto idol second to Kandi or tied pretty much and I have digits for contributing members be safe always check your six guys LOL. By the way sorry for rambling but I'm relieved I got Starr out of my mind and can move on LOL.Is the heather you talking about can be found on Wilkins?

SirDrDunk
10-19-16, 17:14
Has anyone seen west side idol Crystal lately? This was taken at hour last get-together. I'm concerned about her whereabouts. I would like to find out if she went back home to her Grandmothers house.I think she went back home.

Derringer
10-19-16, 19:51
But then that leads to the next obvious question: What about those two weeks immediately prior to taking the test?! Do you think she has been at home with her legs closed, wearing a chastity belt?

So don't kid yourselves. There is always a risk, my friends.

Yes there are tests that give results in 20 minutes. But you can't rely on a single test. You still have to wait and re-test after 6 months from my understanding.

Sleeping Bag
10-19-16, 20:05
Be sure to strap up if you date little Sara or Italian Nikki. I assume you know what that means without me saying it.Are you talking about the Nikki with two strange lumps on her pelvis? If so, I was wondering what they were.

BoloBellgrande
10-19-16, 20:33
Are you talking about the Nikki with two strange lumps on her pelvis? If so, I was wondering what they were.I wouldn't know. I haven't Ben with her since the weekend Darlene passed. That's a new one on me.

I thought she had issues with one of her legs

AbsoluteSavage
10-20-16, 00:40
Should have trusted my gut and bailed, but I was horny and out on Conklin tonight. Girl named Gabby came up to me, she's short about 5'5, stick thin, light brown hair, cute face. Seemed sweet to talk to.

Long story short, we go to her spot. BJ starts, she can barely open her mouth to take my dick in and keeps stopping. Death grip on the dick, teeth scraping the head, everything. I'm a little above average but I'm no King Kong Dong class, and sure as shit not when I'm soft.

Asks me to jerk off, says once I'm hard she can deepthroat but she doesn't like a soft dick slapping her in the face. ***** what? My dick never left your damn mouth and even if it did your Kung Fu grip meant it never slapped anything.

At this point I know it's a loss but morbid curiosity kicks in and I want to see what she can do when it's hard. I start to jerk off, she says to stop and jerk dry because it's gross sucking my dick if I used my spit as lube. Lady, I just showered and brushed my teeth, I would bet my car that my spit is cleaner than yours.

I ended up jerking myself off while she watched because if she didn't want to do the job I derived some bizarre satisfaction of wasting as much of her time as possible.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Crg3400
10-20-16, 00:42
You can include Heaven on that list also.

BK.You can add Bree to this list. The one who hang around wash&carey.

BoloBellgrande
10-20-16, 09:03
Are you talking about the Nikki with two strange lumps on her pelvis? If so, I was wondering what they were.Is the Nikki I'm talking about.

LibidoLuvr
10-20-16, 09:06
Be sure to strap up if you date little Sara or Italian Nikki. I assume you know what that means without me saying it.Has any of this "really" been verified?. Has anyone on here been checked out and founded out that they actually has something. If so then I think its a few of us. Probably need to go get checked. Huh.

PitMan187
10-20-16, 09:20
Thanks guys for the hookup on kandi, I saw her last night, what a great and wonderful girl very appealing to the eyes and very satisfying. , super wet and she comes alot. , thank you for passing my information to her.

BoloBellgrande
10-20-16, 10:12
Has any of this "really" been verified?. Has anyone on here been checked out and founded out that they actually has something. If so then I think its a few of us. Probably need to go get checked. Huh.Poor choice of words. I got from a reliable source, who got it from the horse's mouth.

CowboysFan
10-20-16, 10:35
23 years old, 5'8 to 5'9, 140 lbs. Small A / B cups, pretty cute and very outgoing. Picked her up 3 times now at 6th and Pontiac, Once at 6 pm and twice at midnight. # still has no minutes. Had a white friend with her one night. I think she said her name was Brittany and warned me she had sticky fingers. Standard rates applied with a tip. Wastes no time and gets down to business. Will suck you dry. 2 of the 3 times she had on shorts that showed her ass cheeks. Gladly worth a try if you like BSW's. Has a tattoo on her back that says her zodiac. CANCER.This chik is back on the prowl. She's been out the game for 2 years. She's back with a little more weight but back on the drugs again. Very pretty face. Blonde highlighted hair. Light skin black. Again had on shorts exposing her but cheeks. Still no number. Found her on Washburn at midnight.

ThaCTJohn
10-20-16, 11:11
Kandii is still on her program. Sometimes she doesn't get any calls on her phone and has to come out around the circle to pay for the program, phone and other bills. We can all relate to needing extra money I'm sure. I know I can!!

She's very good at her job as many of us know, and has the nicest body and cutest boobs ever. I love her with her new teeth!

If you want to meet her, you're a contributing member and can't catch her around the circle (she's popular and doesn't have to stand out there very long) send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. After that it's entirely up to her if she calls you, I'm out of it! Her rules, not mine!Thanks CLS for offering but I have both her numbers. I know Kandii. I was actually going to give her a lecture about falling off the wagon. She is a sweetheart. What's the story with Arab kandii. Anybody feel free to chime in. Is she notel material or car date. Check your DM I'm going to share a pr worker I know with you for the attempted hook up LOL. She gives excellent service plus I get some brownie points tell her CT sent you.

Guide912
10-20-16, 12:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SamEyeAm
10-20-16, 13:52
Thanks CLS for offering but I have both her numbers. I know Kandii. I was actually going to give her a lecture about falling off the wagon. She is a sweetheart. What's the story with Arab kandii. Anybody feel free to chime in. Is she notel material or car date. Check your DM I'm going to share a pr worker I know with you for the attempted hook up LOL. She gives excellent service plus I get some brownie points tell her CT sent you.I've had a car date with Arab Kandii and enjoyed it very much. She has a really nice personality and her head game really worked for me. I will most likely take her to a notel next time.

I did see her at the circle early this morning, however, I also spotted what looked like an undercover uncle LEO watching the circle from down the street, so be careful.

-Sammy.

Dagame
10-20-16, 15:37
And guess who banged each one of them suspect SW raw doggie. Not me. I avoid them like the plague.

Sleeping Bag
10-20-16, 19:34
Is the Nikki I'm talking about.Thanks. That's a different nikki.

KongQueror
10-20-16, 21:48
Dang. I been trying to find her all over the place. I know she lives in Northern VA, and only comes up once in a while. Did she give you an indication when she'll be back in the area? Thanks.

Pontiac Ave was a buzz w / hookers this afternoon. Somebody popped the latch to the hoosegow! Also saw Summer who looked great in the area. She has lost some weight and was full of energy. Stopped to chat for a bit, but had previous plans so couldn't partake in some mutual adult activities. No phone and had plans to leave town this evening.

Sleeping Bag
10-20-16, 22:33
I was dating Taylor for a few weeks and she said everything on the menu so I took advantage and went for it. The condom broke and now my plumbing is leaking.Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon.

Peace.

CowboysFan
10-21-16, 00:01
I was dating Taylor for a few weeks and she said everything on the menu so I took advantage and went for it. The condom broke and now my plumbing is leaking.I saw her the other night and she was looking pretty rough. She has lost massive weight. Sad to see her look like that. She was once a very pretty girl.

Sleeping Bag
10-21-16, 05:23
I tried to warn you.Recent grim CDC fact seems to add weight to your warning: https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-sex-spread-diseases-hit-another-record-high-185117661.html

NiteTimer
10-21-16, 06:13
Glad I got out when I did. I've heard 2 of my atf girls got gifts.
Sad. Thats almost as bad as an OD.
Hope everybody stays safe.
BTW. You should always get checkups every 3-4 months for as long as you play out there.

BoloBellgrande
10-21-16, 06:29
Crystal is still in the city. She hasn't gone home to grandma's house just yet. Encourage her to do so if you see her around.

BigPappay
10-21-16, 07:31
Dang. I been trying to find her all over the place. I know she lives in Northern VA, and only comes up once in a while. Did she give you an indication when she'll be back in the area? Thanks.Didn't say. But as I said she looked durn good and was ready to roll. Hadn't seen her in a bit, hope to see her again soon. She said she will be getting a new phone soon with the same number she had before. I think I can track it down if you don't have it.

Wilkens
10-21-16, 09:17
I met sandy in front of the church a few days ago, looks good, even dare I say, healthy. Anyone have a report on her?

Baltoman
10-21-16, 12:05
Was it the church on Wilkens, the one on Washington, the one on 4th in Brooklyn, one of the churches in Brooklyn, or some other church?

Let me suggest that you provide a report. Tell us about Sandy and your experience. And include a time an location. No one is going to provide intel to a newbie whose only post is asking for information. Ya got to give a little to get a little, right? I look forward to reading your future reports.

Baltoman.

P.S. From your moniker I can only surmise that you meant Wilkins.

I met sandy in front of the church a few days ago, looks good, even dare I say, healthy. Anyone have a report on her?

Immanuel Kunt
10-21-16, 14:13
Maryland Route 372 (MD 372) is a state highway in the USA State of Maryland. Known as Wilkens Avenue, the state highway runs 2. 86 miles (4. 60 km) from MD 166 in Catonsville east to USA Route 1 (US 1) in Baltimore.

ThaCTJohn
10-21-16, 14:57
Anybody know where the stroll maps went there used to be a section for the maps.

Clix
10-21-16, 15:30
Anybody know where the stroll maps went there used to be a section for the maps.They are available in the basic section. Clix loop was first described by me in 2003.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24884&d=1133649351

Clix Loop lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks (View Original Post).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1133649351

Found this link to Clixx in the Baltimore Mongering Basics. Link is copied from original post.

Bench, I think this might be the post you were thinking about from Rapid in 2005.

GTR.

Never thought that name would stick but after all these years I guess it has!

Wilkens
10-21-16, 16:12
Was it the church on Wilkens, the one on Washington, the one on 4th in Brooklyn, one of the churches in Brooklyn, or some other church?

Let me suggest that you provide a report. Tell us about Sandy and your experience. And include a time an location. No one is going to provide intel to a newbie whose only post is asking for information. Ya got to give a little to get a little, right? I look forward to reading your future reports.

Baltoman.

P.S. From your moniker I can only surmise that you meant Wilkins.I can't give you a good report, as I just talked to her whilst she was on the stroll. She was in front of St. Benedict church on Wilkins.

Jack Knauf
10-21-16, 16:51
Anybody know where the stroll maps went there used to be a section for the maps.Scroll down to the user blogs. It will be 17 blogs down.

ChordMan
10-21-16, 17:05
What's up fellows just letting why'all know to keep your eyes open if you are trolling the Brooklyn area because BHH is out right now trying to catch his next victim he's driving that blue Nissan van and he also have his buddy driving a white Nissan van just like the blue one. I believe that he has a Tahoe also helping him spot also I was going kinda fast it's a dark color truck dark green or black. So be careful so that you don't star in the next video. I got the plate number on the Blue Nissan van if you need it inbox me better be safe than sorry.

BE SAFE.

HitMeUpBMore
10-21-16, 18:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

KongQueror
10-21-16, 20:44
Thanks for the information. I believe I still have her old phone number. I'll start texting it next week and see if I get a response.

Didn't say. But as I said she looked durn good and was ready to roll. Hadn't seen her in a bit, hope to see her again soon. She said she will be getting a new phone soon with the same number she had before. I think I can track it down if you don't have it.

Sleeping Bag
10-21-16, 21:32
Anybody know where the stroll maps went there used to be a section for the maps.Stroll map is gone. General areas like BCP, Loop, etc. are just that: general. You develop your own personal map as you cruise around and get to know the area.

Sleeping Bag
10-21-16, 21:36
What's up fellows just letting why'all know to keep your eyes open if you are trolling the Brooklyn area because BHH is out right now trying to catch his next victim he's driving that blue Nissan van and he also have his buddy driving a white Nissan van just like the blue one. I believe that he has a Tahoe also helping him spot also I was going kinda fast it's a dark color truck dark green or black. So be careful so that you don't star in the next video. I got the plate number on the Blue Nissan van if you need it inbox me better be safe than sorry.

BE SAFE.BHH? That's new. Baltimore House Hunters?

DirtyOlePerv
10-22-16, 01:39
Late and new report.

Monday. Found a very attractive WSW off of Smallwood. About 5 ft 8, 125 lbs, dark black hair, makeup done, thin, Italian hottie. Scooped up and off for road head on 95. No complaints and just kept working. Hard to drive because I just wanted to watch because she was so damn hot. Worked hard for about 25 minutes and ended with some DT FF until finish. Caught with spit. Got her number and dropped her off.

About 30 minutes later, still feeling frisky so texted Ms. L and met up again. Started with mic work 9 n 95 which lead to negotiating for fun at mine's. Get to mine's and more head followed by K9 then mish and attempted brown eye poking. Tried to take it as much as she could but ended up back in 2nd hole and popped inside. Cleaned up and dropped off for. 6 plus tip. Ask her to HMU Friday.

Friday. HMU and scooped. More road head leading to fun at mine's again. 25 minutes of great head followed by all holes. Still couldn't go to town on the pooped but got deeper and longer in there before finishing inside. Took her back and bought her early birthday dinner. Heard about her past and current life. Seems like a very cool girl. At least weekly meetings scheduled but more likely twice weekly. Got to get the anal training up to par.

Cls9637
10-22-16, 05:45
Thanks CLS for offering but I have both her numbers. I know Kandii. I was actually going to give her a lecture about falling off the wagon. She is a sweetheart. What's the story with Arab kandii. Anybody feel free to chime in. Is she notel material or car date. Check your DM I'm going to share a pr worker I know with you for the attempted hook up LOL. She gives excellent service plus I get some brownie points tell her CT sent you.That wasn't really intended for you. I know that you picked her up once. That was intended for those who don't have her number.

Kandii is over around the circle this weekend.

C C Guyster
10-22-16, 14:27
Yesterday found me cruising the midday waters of Brooklyn, not so much looking TO fish as simply looking AT the fish.

I was moving along very slowly a block or so from Patapsco when my passenger side window was suddenly filled with a very blonde, rather pretty visage. Rolled down the window a bit. "Hi, good-looking, I'm Natalie. I need a ride and a little fun. You up for it?

Slender, some breast meat, a nice face. Maybe 30. Articulate, slightly agitated, desperate for a date. No prima facie signs of drug use, no badges of decay. Still, I had to decline; as I said, I wasn't fishing, just running a sightseeing cruise during an empty hour in the neighborhood.

A few more moments of banter -- she could handle herself conversationally -- then some unfeigned irritation with me when I continued (very politely) to demur.

Oh yes, as that lithe, shapely body bobbed on down the pavement and across Patapsco, I had a fair eyeful of what I'd passed on. And yes. It looked awfully tempting.

But I have so many legit (non-fiscally-oriented) friends at the moment that I couldn't see risking disease, etc. On a frisky hotel fuck that would be (I sensed) without true passion. I'm liking the passion these days -- as I always have, in fact. Making me a far-too-particular monger, agreed.

At any rate, I am curious, gents: HAS ANYONE ELSE ENCOUNTERED THIS NATALIE? I cannot find her in the threads, though of course little Natalie of the Circle -- the one with the Stan Laurel face -- has about two million mentions.

Brooklyn, by the by, was fairly well-stocked on this midday Friday, though nothing else on the trawl looked remotely interesting. Just the same tired and hopeful / hopeless expressions on a newer set of faces. And a couple of older (and really depleted) ones.

BigPappay
10-22-16, 16:14
Saw a fellow mongering cruising the CB loop with the following plate: SAVA HO. How the heck did he get that past MVA. Funny stuff.

Bad Bad Boy
10-22-16, 18:02
Of course you know I am talking about 28 year old BETH, with the golden fleece hair (strawberry blond), the pretest pussy in Baltimore, she is clean, honest low keyed, cute perky tits, 5"3" excellent attitude, easy going, friendly, drama free and accommodating, standard rates, open to anal while painful, will do girl / girl, but selective, finds most of these girls dirty. Picked her up off Washington BLVD, near the you-Haul. BETH ran up to my car, jumped in, gave me a big hug, smile and kiss. Took her pants and panties off, while I licked her perky tits and stroked her clit. She relieved me and played with her clit, came once and told me she is soaked wet and told me she likes how I lick her tits and play with her clit. BETH said she was thinking about me last week an bought 3 pairs of sheer lace colored thongs and gave me her hot pink one with traces of her cum and said I will get the other two after she wears them. Beth got a generous tip and a few extra bucks for her thongs. She is now my go to girl, replacing NATALIE who pissed me off the other day. BBB.

Bad Bad Boy
10-22-16, 18:13
I told BETH that I would like to tie her up spread eagle and fuck her until she explodes. She said that she would like doing that, and I could have anal with her anytime. No thanks not my thing. She would also arrange a girl / girl when I wanted. Beth wants me to meet her sister LAURA sometime, who is not in the life. I probably will next time if she can help me climb the steps without hand rails to LAURA's hose. They live together on Harmon. BETH hopes to get a cell phone soon. She promised not to cut her pubes anytime soon since I like them so much.

BETH thanked me for giving her 2 orgasms and not coming too quickly. Actually one of the orgasms she gave herself while playing with her clit. What a great day! BBB.

Crofton33
10-22-16, 22:20
I can't give you a good report, as I just talked to her whilst she was on the stroll. She was in front of St. Benedict church on Wilkins.Sweet girl, lots of fun. Has some of the best looking legs I have seen in a minute.

BoloBellgrande
10-23-16, 01:33
Wilkins is dead right now. LE is parked on Gilmore, and in the parking lot by the liquor store just before Catherine street. There's also a flashing LE car a little ways down the road from Pierre's place.

I heard there was a drive by shooting that resulted in a murder on Gilmoure. Maybe that's the reason for the Heavy LE presence.

For those of you miss J of Washington Blvd admirers, she's out around the school right now.

BoloBellgrande
10-23-16, 05:33
I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Even though I was warned off of Bridget by several mongers, I thought to myself, she's never done me dirty, and we talk, and get along just fine. Maybe the issues the other guys have with her has something to do with them.

WRONG!

I was at another house on the west side waiting to here back from JZ on a meet up time. That never materialized, but I didn't mind the wait that much, because of the company I was keeping. This lady friend is a true gem, and doesn't have any drama of any kind with her. She had a house full of people, so I decided to try Bridget, and see if she was up. I'd been texting her earlier that night about her roommate. She sent me her FB page, so I could take a look at her. I declined after seeing the merchandise.

I drove over instead to see Bridget. Everything was going good until after the BJ. She bent over, and I went in. Then all of a sudden she says, " I thought I saw my phone light up. She reached over and started talking on the phone, with my dick in her, bent over the bed.

Now, your average monger would have smacked her ass and pounded her hard while she was on the phone. I tried to be considerate and just stood there and let her finish her talk. When she hung up, she claimed the land Lord was coming over right now and I had to leave. She claimed one of the neighbors saw me and called him.

I'm not the one to catch a attitude and hold her in position till I get mine. I got dressed quickly and left. She told me on the way out she'd call me when he left. I drove up the street and around the corner and doubled back around. I waited for a while, and never saw anyone pull up to the house. I did see Bridget walk to the corner, and see her hand some guy money and then watched the guy put something in her hand. That was enough for me.

I've known Bridget for a while, and this is the first, and last fuck me over she's going to get with me. It's a shame, I always considered her to be good people.

LibidoLuvr
10-23-16, 09:25
I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Even though I was warned off of Bridget by several mongers, I thought to myself, she's never done me dirty, and we talk, and get along just fine. Maybe the issues the other guys have with her has something to do with them.

WRONG!

I was at another house on the west side waiting to here back from JZ on a meet up time. That never materialized, but I didn't mind the wait that much, because of the company I was keeping. This lady friend is a true gem, and doesn't have any drama of any kind with her. She had a house full of people, so I decided to try Bridget, and see if she was up. I'd been texting her earlier that night about her roommate. She sent me her FB page, so I could take a look at her. I declined after seeing the merchandise.

I drove over instead to see Bridget. Everything was going good until after the BJ. She bent over, and I went in. Then all of a sudden she says, " I thought I saw my phone light up. She reached over and started talking on the phone, with my dick in her, bent over the bed.

Now, your average monger would have smacked her ass and pounded her hard while she was on the phone. I tried to be considerate and just stood there and let her finish her talk. When she hung up, she claimed the land Lord was coming over right now and I had to leave. She claimed one of the neighbors saw me and called him.

I'm not the one to catch a attitude and hold her in position till I get mine. I got dressed quickly and left. She told me on the way out she'd call me when he left. I drove up the street and around the corner and doubled back around. I waited for a while, and never saw anyone pull up to the house. I did see Bridget walk to the corner, and see her hand some guy money and then watched the guy put something in her hand. That was enough for me.

I've known Bridget for a while, and this is the first, and last fuck me over she's going to get with me. It's a shame, I always considered her to be good people.Yeah I had the same thing happen to me when I went to visit Bridget at her house. Everyhting was good until we got started 10 mins into the BJ. She says I we need to hurry up, because her landlord was on his way over there. BS. Haven't seen her since and probably won't see her again.

Cls9637
10-23-16, 12:17
I was on Wilkens one day last week and right at Brunswick I saw a young looking girl who really didn't look like a SW. Young, nicely dressed, big boobs and cute. But I still gave her a little wave and she smiled and waved back and began walking towards my car. As soon as she got in her first words were "are you looking for a date. " I knew right away from her demeanor that she was new to this job and she told me later that she had only done it a couple of times. Apparently she just started using also. She said she was twenty years old and from West Virginia. When I told her I wanted a BBBJ she asked if I could spend twenty dollars. As good as she looked this proved she was new. Initially she was okay with pictures and posting them on the internet, and she even volunteered video but later she asked if I could not show her face. I replied that would be tough if I'm taking a picture of her with my dick in her mouth. She replied that those pictures or video would be fine, she just didn't want her face shown when she was posing. I guess that makes sense. She said her boyfriend doesn't know that she's doing this, but he's in jail.

Well, as it turned out an emergency came up for me and I had to cut things short so I only got a couple pictures of her posing. I didn't get a phone number, but I will certainly be looking for her again. I know with a little time she'll be a very good provider. She has that great body, big boobs and some awesome DSL's.

On the way back she told me that she's actually nineteen and her name really isn't Monica. I dropped her at her pharmacist's location at Frederick and Catherine. If anyone else sees her please keep us informed.

Cls9637
10-23-16, 12:32
I haven't seen her yet but I've heard that one of my old standby's, Monica, is back around. She was one of NT's favorites so I'll bet he knows. I'll have to check with him. Definitely not the best looking girl out there, but always an awesome provider open to anything. I'll be looking around for her if she really is back.

Cls9637
10-23-16, 12:45
I also saw Kandii this week. Nothing more can be said about Kandii. Very nice body that she really knows how to use, great boobs with those awesome little nipples and all around a great provider. As always, if you want to meet her send me your number and I'll forward it. After that it's all her and I'm out of it. These are her rules, not mine. She doesn't want her number passed around. She wants to have control over who has it.

ShadesOfGray
10-23-16, 16:40
Saw Storm again yesterday. She's going to be in Bmore next week so if you have her number give her a call.

Monger83
10-23-16, 18:48
So I was out and about on the hunt at about 5 pm today. There was slim pickins on WW. I went over to CB, and didn't see much at all. I took a trip back to WW. On the way, I saw a slim WSW with brown hair in a pony tail on Washington just west of De Soto. I made a loop and picked her up. She said her name was Becky. She started complaining about her ribs and said someone had just kicked her. I took her to my spot for a CBJ. It was amazing. Lots of tongue action while my meat was in her mouth. I finished and we were off. I asked her who kicked her, and she said a John tried to scam her. She gave him BJ and then he stiffed her. When she refused to get out, he kicked her until she got out. She said that she was going to have to go to the hospital because she thinks her ribs are broken. SMH. If you see her on Washington, make sure you pick her up. Its worth it.

Cls9637
10-23-16, 18:57
So I was out and about on the hunt at about 5 pm today. There was slim pickins on WW. I went over to CB, and didn't see much at all. I took a trip back to WW. On the way, I saw a slim WSW with brown hair in a pony tail on Washington just west of De Soto. I made a loop and picked her up. She said her name was Becky. She started complaining about her ribs and said someone had just kicked her. I took her to my spot for a CBJ. It was amazing. Lots of tongue action while my meat was in her mouth. I finished and we were off. I asked her who kicked her, and she said a John tried to scam her. She gave him BJ and then he stiffed her. When she refused to get out, he kicked her until she got out. She said that she was going to have to go to the hospital because she thinks her ribs are broken. SMH. If you see her on Washington, make sure you pick her up. Its worth it.Is this Becky? That's her usual stroll but I hadn't seen her in a way long time. I figured she was gone. If it is the same one you're are absolutely correct. She is a very good provider!

ThaCTJohn
10-23-16, 19:02
That wasn't really intended for you. I know that you picked her up once. That was intended for those who don't have her number.

Kandii is over around the circle this weekend.OKay, quick question who would you recommend as the all time best bbj as faras who is out there now?

Monger83
10-23-16, 21:56
Is this Becky? That's her usual stroll but I hadn't seen her in a way long time. I figured she was gone. If it is the same one you're are absolutely correct. She is a very good provider!Yeah, that does kind of look like her, but I'm not 100% sure about that. If it is her, she looks a little more rough now. Which is totally possible. Either way, I'm repeating if I see her again.

LikkerFront
10-24-16, 03:16
I haven't seen her yet but I've heard that one of my old standby's, Monica, is back around. She was one of NT's favorites so I'll bet he knows. I'll have to check with him. Definitely not the best looking girl out there, but always an awesome provider open to anything. I'll be looking around for her if she really is back.Confirmed back on the stroll. I saw her out there Saturday afternoon with a BF / Pimp but I could not partake due to previously scheduled debauchery. Yep not the prettiest gal but always a reliable good time, grab her quick before NT blows her ass up! LOL.

NiteTimer
10-24-16, 06:37
Confirmed back on the stroll. I saw her out there Saturday afternoon with a BF / Pimp but I could not partake due to previously scheduled debauchery. Yep not the prettiest gal but always a reliable good time, grab her quick before NT blows her ass up! LOL.Oops. Sorry, I got her already. LOL.

Checkumout
10-24-16, 06:57
Has anybody dated her lately, the on that used to live in the woods behind McDonalds but lives off off pennington now with her boyfriend Charlie she looks better says she is on the the program now. At one time she used to rip people off any new info.

Badboy1968
10-24-16, 10:34
Has anybody dated her lately, the on that used to live in the woods behind McDonalds but lives off off pennington now with her boyfriend Charlie she looks better says she is on the the program now. At one time she used to rip people off any new info.I have a fine-looking old stone-faced bridge, it crosses the East River in New York. Just for you, a one day only special price, $5!

In other words, take it with a grain of salt.

BigPappay
10-24-16, 10:43
So I was out and about on the hunt at about 5 pm today. There was slim pickins on WW. I went over to CB, and didn't see much at all. I took a trip back to WW. On the way, I saw a slim WSW with brown hair in a pony tail on Washington just west of De Soto. I made a loop and picked her up. She said her name was Becky. She started complaining about her ribs and said someone had just kicked her. I took her to my spot for a CBJ. It was amazing. Lots of tongue action while my meat was in her mouth. I finished and we were off. I asked her who kicked her, and she said a John tried to scam her. She gave him BJ and then he stiffed her. When she refused to get out, he kicked her until she got out. She said that she was going to have to go to the hospital because she thinks her ribs are broken. SMH. If you see her on Washington, make sure you pick her up. Its worth it.Think I'll pass until her ribs are healed. If her game on an injury is anywhere near Flacco's she should be charging cheap rates!!

Checkumout
10-24-16, 11:24
I have a fine-looking old stone-faced bridge, it crosses the East River in New York. Just for you, a one day only special price, $5!

In other words, take it with a grain of salt.So what does that mean is she worth dating again or not has been a while since I did is she clean or dirty.

Kings
10-24-16, 14:24
Just picked her up. Will report after we are done.

Last week I met Stephanie at Brunswick. She was kind of cute with nice features, but her teeth were a little messed up. She was ill and wanted me to take her to get her medication before the date, which I won't do, so I got her phone number and rolled on. I called her later in the week and picked her up at the same corner. Her performance was okay, but she changed the rules after we got naked. She had said she swallows, but when the time came she didn't even want it in her mouth. She also rushed a little towards the end. I really think she was ill again. At first she was good with action pictures, but when that time came she told me she couldn't let me do them. BJ was okay, as was attention to the boys. She says she tries to work mainly off Craigslist but sometimes has to stand out around Brunswick and Wilkens.

Happy One
10-24-16, 15:23
Has anybody dated her lately, the on that used to live in the woods behind McDonalds but lives off off pennington now with her boyfriend Charlie she looks better says she is on the the program now. At one time she used to rip people off any new info.Not the same Niki. There is a filled out WSW about 5"6, 150 lbs, brown curley shoulder length hair Niki. I see her walking with Alica on Fairhaven or with a guy, boy friend pimp, husband sitting around, sometimes watches a young child. She says she only drinks, looks to be about 30, any body know her? Is she car date or notel material? Thanks.

Several girls from Fairhaven working Pontiac and Wasburn today. Saw Taylor that looked really nice, Lacey with long straight brown hair walking together. Erin was out there along with few others.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Badboy1968
10-24-16, 17:44
Not the same Niki. There is a filled out WSW about 5"6, 150 lbs, brown curley shoulder length hair Niki. I see her walking with Alica on Fairhaven or with a guy, boy friend pimp, husband sitting around, sometimes watches a young child. She says she only drinks, looks to be about 30, any body know her? Is she car date or notel material? Thanks.

Several girls from Fairhaven working Pontiac and Wasburn today. Saw Taylor that looked really nice, Lacey with long straight brown hair walking together. Erin was out there along with few others.

Be Safe Be Careful.Yes, it IS the same Nikki! There are TWO Nikki SWs in CB now! The one you're thinking of and the one Checkumout refers to. I'm well-acquainted with both.

Sleeping Bag
10-24-16, 18:25
Yes, it IS the same Nikki! There are TWO Nikki SWs in CB now! The one you're thinking of and the one Checkumout refers to. I'm well-acquainted with both.I just know that the Nikki I saw has two strange marks or shots or something on her pelvis. One on each side. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about knows what they are?

BigPappay
10-24-16, 19:05
I just know that the Nikki I saw has two strange marks or shots or something on her pelvis. One on each side. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about knows what they are?No worries, probably testing new forms of birth control? She's one of the regulars who will go raw for a little xtra fee.

BoloBellgrande
10-24-16, 19:20
No worries, probably testing new forms of birth control? She's one of the regulars who will go raw for a little xtra fee.You better put a muzzle on that raw doggin if you're talking about italian Nikki from the Wilkins area.

Mongerel
10-24-16, 21:02
No worries, probably testing new forms of birth control? She's one of the regulars who will go raw for a little xtra fee.She's run out of injection spots so she injects in her groin on either side. Seen those on Kiara, she told me she used to shoot there because all her other spots (arms, legs, toes, etc) were all played out.

MacRobby
10-24-16, 22:47
She's run out of injection spots so she injects in her groin on either side. Seen those on Kiara, she told me she used to shoot there because all her other spots (arms, legs, toes, etc) were all played out.Saw the same marks on ultra skinny Samantha. Not good.

Sneeky222
10-25-16, 01:20
If you did not know the BHH Mother used to be a street Walker her name was Holly she has Aids and is on her death bed. This might be the reason why he don't like streetwalkers he is acting out this guy needs to be stopped he acting like he is a Baltimore police officer. He should go see his mother Holly the hooker and stalk her.

Badboy1968
10-25-16, 03:56
No worries, probably testing new forms of birth control? She's one of the regulars who will go raw for a little xtra fee.Now, which Nikki are we talking about here?

Cls9637
10-25-16, 04:36
Oops. Sorry, I got her already. LOL.I figured that! LOL! I knew she wouldn't be in town long without you knowing it. I'll track her down.

Tbroi2
10-25-16, 06:57
Is this her? This Niki??

Not the same Niki. There is a filled out WSW about 5"6, 150 lbs, brown curley shoulder length hair Niki. I see her walking with Alica on Fairhaven or with a guy, boy friend pimp, husband sitting around, sometimes watches a young child. She says she only drinks, looks to be about 30, any body know her? Is she car date or notel material? Thanks.

Be Safe Be Careful.

CuriousPaul
10-25-16, 09:10
Meet up with Bubbles on Sat. Night on the W / W loop. She is a well mannered and upbeat plus size WSW with great mic skills. Side note, she is true to her name as she will blow plenty of bubbles while blowing on your dipstick. All in all she is a generous 6/10 on the civi scale, 9/10 for hygiene, 10/10 for an amazing BJ and 10/10 for personally. I got FS for. 3 + . 1 tip. Definitely will repeat if just for the BJ.

Badboy1968
10-25-16, 09:18
So what does that mean is she worth dating again or not has been a while since I did is she clean or dirty.Like most addicts, the way to tell if she's lying is to see if her lips are moving.

Checkumout
10-25-16, 10:10
Is this her? This Niki??Not the one I'm talking about the one I'm talking about when she looked healthy has a slight resemblence to Jennifer Garner the movie actor married to Ben Afflick.

Checkumout
10-25-16, 10:14
Like most addicts, the way to tell if she's lying is to see if her lips are moving.She does look healthier I'm not interested if she is using or not just trying to find out if she has anything I might not want.

Happy One
10-25-16, 12:01
Is this her? This Niki??That picture looks a lot like her before the life took over. Is that a high school picture, she is in her 30's now, but anybody know if she is worth dating now?

DMonkey85
10-25-16, 13:08
Does any one have any contact info on the white girl with.

Dreads and lots of tats I think her name was April.

AceKing88
10-25-16, 18:02
Does any one have any contact info on the white girl with.

Dreads and lots of tats I think her name was April.She can be found around on the streets on this forum you have to give some info to get some info. Not my rules but the forums good luck with that though as always be safe.

BKMason
10-25-16, 18:17
It's been a little quiet on the loops when I'm out. Been sticking to my go to girl, Bridgette aka 'The Flying Nun'. Can't find Raynee these days. She used to be on speed dial, but last time I saw her, she was looking rough.

Until I find a good girl with good hygene, I'll stick my usuals. I do have a 20 yr old spinner named Brittany who's got a nice ass, but her head game needs work. Willing to trade her info, cause young girls don't impress me.

BK.

CowboysFan
10-25-16, 22:43
Finally ran into Nicole yesterday. She is hanging around the general circle area and Ramsey or McHenry. She doesn't have a working phone at the moment. As always she provides very good service with no complaining. She no longer is living in Pigtown but is up closer to the circle area. She looks a little different without the red hair, and it's much shorter now. If you get the chance to pick her up I certainly would.Met up with her last night. She gave me some digits but I have yet to call. Took directions well and satisfied me for standard donations with tip.

Bobs Big Boy
10-26-16, 12:05
I was on Wilkens one day last week and right at Brunswick I saw a young looking girl who really didn't look like a SW. Young, nicely dressed, big boobs and cute. But I still gave her a little wave and she smiled and waved back and began walking towards my car. As soon as she got in her first words were "are you looking for a date. " I knew right away from her demeanor that she was new to this job and she told me later that she had only done it a couple of times. Apparently she just started using also. She said she was twenty years old and from West Virginia. When I told her I wanted a BBBJ she asked if I could spend twenty dollars. As good as she looked this proved she was new. Initially she was okay with pictures and posting them on the internet, and she even volunteered video but later she asked if I could not show her face. I replied that would be tough if I'm taking a picture of her with my dick in her mouth. She replied that those pictures or video would be fine, she just didn't want her face shown when she was posing. I guess that makes sense. She said her boyfriend doesn't know that she's doing this, but he's in jail.

Well, as it turned out an emergency came up for me and I had to cut things short so I only got a couple pictures of her posing. I didn't get a phone number, but I will certainly be looking for her again. I know with a little time she'll be a very good provider. She has that great body, big boobs and some awesome DSL's.

On the way back she told me that she's actually nineteen and her name really isn't Monica. I dropped her at her pharmacist's location at Frederick and Catherine. If anyone else sees her please keep us informed.I met her about 2 weeks ago. She said she was from WV by way of hagerstown. She was fun, good conversationalist, and very hot! She had a few interesting stories about her bf being in federal prison, I think she said he was 49, and also about a car wreck she was in. And, a miserable story about her new born. I took her back her to her place, got her number and also real name. She has a cute FB page. I called her later that day and the # worked, but I haven't contacted her since. Cheers.

EasyLuvr
10-26-16, 17:58
Drove around for almost two hours this afternoon without seeing anything but spied Natalie hoofing it down Wilkens near the car lot so I scooped her and headed off to Pierre's. I love her little tits with the cute nipples so I spent some time sucking on them before rolling over between her thighs and jamming my man meat into her tight little 'giner. Got her good and wet pounding it mish for a bit and then filled her up. Cleaned up and dropped her off at Peyson and Lombard, probably to get her medicine.

Crg3400
10-26-16, 18:11

On the way back she told me that she's actually nineteen and her name really isn't Monica. I dropped her at her pharmacist's location at Frederick and Catherine. If anyone else sees her please keep us informed.Not that new, I found her about a 6 weeks ago. First, these pictures don't do her justice. She has a firm 19 yrs old body. But she likes to talk like a 19 year old too. Service was only a little above average. Watch your stuff around her, she told me she make her other money with other people credit cards.

OHI812
10-26-16, 21:44
Heaven has been posting on BP in Maine! Her vacation time really helped her looks.

http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heaven-back-call-me-4-me-2-take-u-there-207-446-0263/4979994

Happy One
10-27-16, 00:13
Heaven has been posting on BP in Maine! Her vacation time really helped her looks.

http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heaven-back-call-me-4-me-2-take-u-there-207-446-0263/4979994Several of those pictures are definatley old pre decline times, no tats on her face. It always amuses me when they go from 20-40 dollar dates on the street to escort pricing. What do they say timing, timing, timing is everything. The same girls you meet on the way down are the same girls you meet on the way up so treat them good even when they are down, don't kick them when they are down and out.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Shithead06
10-27-16, 03:15
Thanks for the information. I believe I still have her old phone number. I'll start texting it next week and see if I get a response.Was out the other day and ran into Summer, she is looking pretty good from her vacation. She said she is living back in VA with her father and stepmother, and only comes up here when she needs money. For $50 I got the old friends treatment to anything I wanted including pictures and video. Anal was included. I wouldn't recommend her any longer though. The whole don't play with my nipples, only sucked on the head blowjob and the whole are you almost done questions made it a waste of my time. She did mention that she had been in a really bad accident, and had the scars to prove it, for me it was, very unattractive once the clothes came off. Even though her and I used to have a lot of fun, she will be on my do not pick up list from here on out. Watch your six.

Shitty.

Checkumout
10-27-16, 06:43
Met up with her yesterday first time in a while she has cleaned up her act some like I said in a earier post freshly showered, hair looked good has put some weight back on gave a fantastic long BJ because as always I take a long time to cum with no complaints at all says she is so glad to have a roof over her head and not be sleeping in the woods anymore.

Bawlerz
10-27-16, 08:42
Several of those pictures are definatley old pre decline times, no tats on her face. It always amuses me when they go from 20-40 dollar dates on the street to escort pricing. What do they say timing, timing, timing is everything. The same girls you meet on the way down are the same girls you meet on the way up so treat them good even when they are down, don't kick them when they are down and out.

Be Safe Be Careful.That last picture at the bottom on the right has me in stitches. LOLOLOL.

BigPappay
10-27-16, 09:41
Drove around for almost two hours this afternoon without seeing anything but spied Natalie hoofing it down Wilkens near the car lot so I scooped her and headed off to Pierre's. I love her little tits with the cute nipples so I spent some time sucking on them before rolling over between her thighs and jamming my man meat into her tight little 'giner. Got her good and wet pounding it mish for a bit and then filled her up. Cleaned up and dropped her off at Peyson and Lombard, probably to get her medicine.You know you put it on them when they walk away with a bit of a limp to them. Didja see a hitch in her giddy up as she hobbled away?

KongQueror
10-27-16, 11:34
Did she have a working phone.

Was out the other day and ran into Summer, she is looking pretty good from her vacation. She said she is living back in VA with her father and stepmother, and only comes up here when she needs money. For $50 I got the old friends treatment to anything I wanted including pictures and video. Anal was included. I wouldn't recommend her any longer though. The whole don't play with my nipples, only sucked on the head blowjob and the whole are you almost done questions made it a waste of my time. She did mention that she had been in a really bad accident, and had the scars to prove it, for me it was, very unattractive once the clothes came off. Even though her and I used to have a lot of fun, she will be on my do not pick up list from here on out. Watch your six.

Shitty.

EasyLuvr
10-27-16, 11:35
You know you put it on them when they walk away with a bit of a limp to them. Didja see a hitch in her giddy up as she hobbled away?Now that you mention it, I sure did! LOL.

BoloBellgrande
10-27-16, 18:53
But, she's known to us as the ever lovable mixed race west side SW 🤔.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-honey-bee-treated-like-king/15199363

Klove48
10-28-16, 11:37
Last evening I was crushing thru the circle and spotted "Arab Kandi". At first I wasn't sure it was her because she is much thinner than the photo that was posted here but she got in and introduced herself as Arianna, then it hit me. She seemed to be "high as a kite" but she could hold a conversation and I asked was she ok and she respond yes. Things started to go downhill when she adjusted the passager seat without asking; I'm very particular about how people respect my surroundings. Anyway on our way to my spot, we where delayed by a train and she became very irritable over the wait. I asked her if she could be a "*****" and she said "yes", but I continued to the spot and when we got there I was going to instruct her how to move my seat and she made a sarcastic remark which made me uninterested so I gave her. 1 and took her back without testing the goods.

AceKing88
10-28-16, 13:05
Now that you mention it, I sure did! LOL.LOL that's a dope fiend bop Bro.

Kings
10-28-16, 17:57
I saw her this week. I picked her up on Washington by the uhaul. Service was excellent, especially the greek.

It's been a little quiet on the loops when I'm out. Been sticking to my go to girl, Bridgette aka 'The Flying Nun'. Can't find Raynee these days. She used to be on speed dial, but last time I saw her, she was looking rough.

Until I find a good girl with good hygene, I'll stick my usuals. I do have a 20 yr old spinner named Brittany who's got a nice ass, but her head game needs work. Willing to trade her info, cause young girls don't impress me.

BK..

Kings
10-28-16, 18:02
Her vagina was tight, that's the only good thing I can say. Needs to shave, it felt like I was with sasquatch.

Just picked her up. Will report after we areare to done..

Gaijin Gigolo
10-29-16, 00:20
I met her about 2 weeks ago. She said she was from WV by way of hagerstown. She was fun, good conversationalist, and very hot! She had a few interesting stories about her bf being in federal prison, I think she said he was 49, and also about a car wreck she was in. And, a miserable story about her new born. I took her back her to her place, got her number and also real name. She has a cute FB page. I called her later that day and the # worked, but I haven't contacted her since. Cheers.Possible to msg me her fb page?

Sleeping Bag
10-30-16, 07:11
Conk area was so-so. Saw 3 WSW, about 3-4's on 10 scale. I told one girl that she looked like a night of living dead zombie and that she looked like she needs serious rehab help. Stay safe guys. STDs are on the rise.

Sleeping Bag
10-30-16, 13:22
Speaking of std's on the rise: http://nypost.com/2016/10/29/tinder-might-be-to-blame-for-rise-in-syphilis-among-millennials/.

Stay safe guys.

Peace!

BigPappay
10-30-16, 15:37
Didn't see a lot out on the WW, BP, CB loops. Must be all the ladies were in church?

BigPappay
10-31-16, 11:12
Just scooped Mel off FH for a quick BBBJ. Exc mic work with added exploration of a nicely smelling cooch for. 2 She's working FH hard so grab her if you see her. FYI: She swallowed my cum rag and washed it down with a couple sips of coffee so there shouldn't be any residual swimmers hanging out!

BoloBellgrande
10-31-16, 17:50
From the house across the street from Pierre's. Those of you that have dated Puerto Rican Jessica should know the house I'm talking about. It's the one she says she hangs at, and asks you to ask for her.

She's never tried to date there with me, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't. I have it on good authority, that the place was raided 3 times .

Kandi told me about someplace across from Pierre's she takes dates . It may or may not be the same place . I don't remember the name of the woman of the house she referred to .

EasyLuvr
10-31-16, 17:53
Just scooped Mel off FH for a quick BBBJ. Exc mic work with added exploration of a nicely smelling cooch for. 2 She's working FH hard so grab her if you see her. FYI: She swallowed my cum rag and washed it down with a couple sips of coffee so there shouldn't be any residual swimmers hanging out!FH?? What does that stand for? Have any digits for her?

RookieMonger
10-31-16, 17:56
FH?? What does that stand for? Have any digits for her?FH=Fairhaven?

Lombardo
10-31-16, 18:02
FH?? What does that stand for? Have any digits for her?Fairhaven.

EasyLuvr
10-31-16, 18:09
Fairhaven.Is that over east near Curtis Bay? And what area or cross street?

Happy One
10-31-16, 18:59
Is that over east near Curtis Bay? And what area or cross street?Fairhaven runs between Church St and its one way street to Patapsco Ave just before it runs into Pennington on right. If you go straight is Fairfield where a lot of the girls take their dates. Hope this helps.

BoloBellgrande
10-31-16, 22:14
I was told Brenda died by a female friend who lives around the west side. I asked her if it was the Brenda that has two daughters, and if one of them has a mixed race baby. She said no, it was another Brenda. She seemed to think I knew her, I may, I just can't think off hand of another Brenda other than old ugly Brenda that has two daughters

Does anyone know a Brenda that has passed away recently?

CowboysFan
11-01-16, 03:16
I had found her before off Ramsey and tonight I finally came across her again but at the salvation army. She's 21 year old Monica. She was pretty rushy and cop check nervous. It felt like super small A's but she's about 5'5 120 lbs. Very cute and has a nice glow to her skin tone. She was real paranoid about my spot and someone walking up. However I knew we were in the clear. She took direction well but it was nothing to write home about. It was just good to see a Spanish chick out verse some of the normal crew. She had no phone but took down my number. Hoping to reconnect to sample her at a motel. Said she was on the meth program. Her skin was clean with no bruises. She had on shorts. Anyone else know her? She has a 1 year old child. She lives in Lansdowne. Standard tuition with tip for a bbbjwcim.

CowboysFan
11-01-16, 03:23
Saw her about a week ago, brown skin, young spinner and cute on Ramsey. Didn't think she was walking so passed her by, well she disappears and reappears near a pharmacy. The next time I see her she is with her friend and won't give me the time of day. Finally get to meet her to find out she is a LOT paranoid. She had me driving all over Baltimore trying to avoid friend / family and look for a good spot. Get to one and she is still worried and trying to hurry me. I didn't mind though because it was interesting talking to her and she is different. Of course has the marks of using, but decent skills and worth the price of admission.

If you see her with anyone or on Washington, ignore her. She will avoid you until she is away from BF, supposedly he doesn't know she is out there.I think this is the Monica I reported on. She was paranoid about family and people seeing us too. LOL have you had any more with her??

Cls9637
11-01-16, 05:36
Although I had read about Lailah (she said that's how she spells her name) before I had never had the pleasure of meeting her. As I was going down Wilkens on Sunday I spotted a pair of nice legs in very short booty shorts in the distance. I caught up with her at Fulton and she got in. The first thing I noticed was she looked a little banged up. She told me some guy that picked her up during the night had beaten her because she wouldn't let him simply jam his dick in her ass. She said she's okay with anal, but you have to go slowly. I just don't understand guys that treat these girls so badly. Granted, some of the girls deserve it, but a lot don't. Lailah is so easy going and open to anything that she certainly doesn't deserve to be beaten.

Anyway, we were talking all the way to my location and I found her to have a very nice personality and obviously very cute, even with the scrapes on her face. She has pretty eyes and a nice smile. Plus she has those DSL's that I couldn't wait to put to work. As I said, she is open to anything, all three inputs are available. She said she used to weigh over three hundred pounds so you can see the loose skin from her weight loss. It didn't matter, though. She's still attractive. Her little boobs come with nice hard nipples that she seemed to enjoy being squeezed. As we were playing around she told me that she's very proud of her dick sucking skills, and believe me, she has every right to be. I had to stop her a couple of times because I was about to finish way too soon. Her attention to the boys was incredible. She was clean and smelled nice, which was a plus because she said that she's homeless.

When we were done I went to get a towel so she could clean the cum off of her face. She took my camera and said she wanted to take a selfie with all the cum on her face. That's the picture titled "Lailah10. " Unfortunately she has no phone but I will certainly be looking for her again. She's so relaxed, easy going and fun with that upbeat personality that I definitely want to see her again. If you see her around Wilkens stop for her. You won't regret it. But seriously guys, treat her nicely. She deserves it and she will do the same for you.

Bad Bad Boy
11-01-16, 13:00
Got TEXT FROM Beth saying she has quit the life and requested no one contact her again. This is in response to several of you who wanted her contact info. Should her situation change, I will notify everyone. Too bad, BETH was a good provider and unique with her strawberry blond hair, even temperament, drama free personality, and willingness to please. The search continues for a replacement. BBB.

EasyLuvr
11-01-16, 16:43
Spent a couple of hours cruising Wilkens without seeing anything so I stopped for lunch at the KFC to kill some time. Lo and behold, little Bree was hoofing through the parking lot so I hurriedly scarfed down the last drumstick and went out to catch her. She was glad to see me as she'd been walking the side streets without any luck so off we go to Pierre's. Noticed a cop car across the street so they must have raided the house opposite from Pierre's place again. Got busy with Bree, mashing her freshly shaven and showered cooter for 15 minutes before she started moaning and rocking back against me, whispering that she was going to cum. Then she screeched and almost threw me off her, cumming hard. I held her tight against me, wanting to keep my cock buried inside her as she came. After a few minutes, her breathing returned to normal and she said that was the hardest orgasm that she'd had in a long time. Don't know if she was acting or not but it was sure as hell hot! Spent another 5 minutes inside her drenched pussy before adding my own load to it. Popped out, cleaned up and dropped her off on Brunswick. She's one of my favorites and I grab her every chance I get.

Shithead06
11-02-16, 00:54
Did she have a working phone.Not yet! Or so she said.

Shitty.

BoloBellgrande
11-02-16, 01:55
It's a shame what some people have to go through, just to separate themselves from someone. I just left a familiar provider in Laurel, and she's finally had enough of her old man.

She says she is gonna have it out with him, and that will probably result in a beat down. She's not looking forward to it, but the physical result from it will give her evidence to have him locked up or permanently separated from him.

Trackman101
11-02-16, 04:02
I dated her a couple of months ago. Very nice girl. Pretty, friendly and a hot date, too. Great enthusiasm, especially in very vigorous cowgirl action, which I really like. I also agree with your assessment of her excellent head game. Didn't realize anal was available; would like to have done that with her. Sorry to hear some piece of shit hurt her. Hope he finds his way to prison and becomes the unwilling wife of a very large cellmate with no patience and no mercy for his punk ass.

Although I had read about Lailah (she said that's how she spells her name) before I had never had the pleasure of meeting her. As I was going down Wilkens on Sunday I spotted a pair of nice legs in very short booty shorts in the distance. I caught up with her at Fulton and she got in. The first thing I noticed was she looked a little banged up. She told me some guy that picked her up during the night had beaten her because she wouldn't let him simply jam his dick in her ass. She said she's okay with anal, but you have to go slowly. I just don't understand guys that treat these girls so badly. Granted, some of the girls deserve it, but a lot don't. Lailah is so easy going and open to anything that she certainly doesn't deserve to be beaten.

Anyway, we were talking all the way to my location and I found her to have a very nice personality and obviously very cute, even with the scrapes on her face. She has pretty eyes and a nice smile. Plus she has those DSL's that I couldn't wait to put to work. As I said, she is open to anything, all three inputs are available. She said she used to weigh over three hundred pounds so you can see the loose skin from her weight loss. It didn't matter, though. She's still attractive. Her little boobs come with nice hard nipples that she seemed to enjoy being squeezed. As we were playing around she told me that she's very proud of her dick sucking skills, and believe me, she has every right to be. I had to stop her a couple of times because I was about to finish way too soon. Her attention to the boys was incredible. She was clean and smelled nice, which was a plus because she said that she's homeless.

When we were done I went to get a towel so she could clean the cum off of her face. She took my camera and said she wanted to take a selfie with all the cum on her face. That's the picture titled "Lailah10. " Unfortunately she has no phone but I will certainly be looking for her again. She's so relaxed, easy going and fun with that upbeat personality that I definitely want to see her again. If you see her around Wilkens stop for her. You won't regret it. But seriously guys, treat her nicely. She deserves it and she will do the same for you.

SushiBoyy
11-02-16, 06:44
Met up with her yesterday first time in a while she has cleaned up her act some like I said in a earier post freshly showered, hair looked good has put some weight back on gave a fantastic long BJ because as always I take a long time to cum with no complaints at all says she is so glad to have a roof over her head and not be sleeping in the woods anymore.What area is she in do you have contact info?

BigPappay
11-02-16, 08:19

When we were done I went to get a towel so she could clean the cum off of her face. She took my camera and said she wanted to take a selfie with all the cum on her face. That's the picture titled "Lailah10. " Unfortunately she has no phone but I will certainly be looking for her again. She's so relaxed, easy going and fun with that upbeat personality that I definitely want to see her again. If you see her around Wilkens stop for her. You won't regret it. But seriously guys, treat her nicely. She deserves it and she will do the same for you.Ya, she's always looked so downtrodden and worn out I've always passed on her. Might give her a shot off your recommendation, but will have to be the only SW avail. As far as these gals saying they recently got beat up, that seems to be a growing trend lately. Not sure if there's some new rogue mongers out there or if they're using that ploy for sympathy $$.

SamEyeAm
11-02-16, 10:36
This is the third day in a row that I've driven around the w / w loop in the morning, only to find it completely empty. Where are all the girls? I know it's gotten a bit colder, but it's not cold enough for them to start pretending their services are worth Backpage pricing.

Also, Uncle LEO parked near Pierre's.

-Sammy.

BoloBellgrande
11-02-16, 15:56
Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west.

She's out now!

Clix
11-02-16, 17:24
It's a shame what some people have to go through, just to separate themselves from someone. I just left a familiar provider in Laurel, and she's finally had enough of her old man.

She says she is gonna have it out with him, and that will probably result in a beat down. She's not looking forward to it, but the physical result from it will give her evidence to have him locked up or permanently separated from him.Aw shit. I hate that stuff.

SamEyeAm
11-03-16, 10:23
Drove down the w / w loop. Still seems much emptier than usual. Stopped at a light and noticed a decent looking girl pass in front of my car. She looks into my car and who was it, but Victoria (see my post from a few weeks ago). Her hair was in a differen style t and she was wearing different clothes and had less make up so I didn't really recognize her at first. She then proceeded to yell out, while my window was closed "I remember you. " Very awkward to say the least. I drove around for a bit longer she tried to wave me over but I was, at that point, in time turned off to her. Spotted a little Sarah but remembered the recent conversations on the board about her.

Slim Pickens this morning hopefully later this evening will be better.

BigPappay
11-03-16, 17:55
Drove down the w / w loop. Still seems much emptier than usual. Stopped at a light and noticed a decent looking girl pass in front of my car. She looks into my car and who was it, but Victoria (see my post from a few weeks ago). Her hair was in a differen style t and she was wearing different clothes and had less make up so I didn't really recognize her at first. She then proceeded to yell out, while my window was closed "I remember you. " Very awkward to say the least. I drove around for a bit longer she tried to wave me over but I was, at that point, in time turned off to her. Spotted a little Sarah but remembered the recent conversations on the board about her.

Slim Pickens this morning hopefully later this evening will be better.Ladies are working off their Obama phones! If you've got their numbers you've got the power. The good ones keep minutes the rest of them aren't worth the hassle.

Mkill
11-03-16, 19:17
The first thing I noticed was she looked a little banged up. She told me some guy that picked her up during the night had beaten her because she wouldn't let him simply jam his dick in her ass. She said she's okay with anal, but you have to go slowly. I just don't understand guys that treat these girls so badly.She told me the same exact thing about a month ago. She claimed it was one of her regulars. Stop believing the good hooker myth and all their lies.

The only thing that beat her up is the street and her habits.

Mkill
11-03-16, 19:18
Ya, she's always looked so downtrodden and worn out I've always passed on her. Might give her a shot off your recommendation, but will have to be the only SW avail. As far as these gals saying they recently got beat up, that seems to be a growing trend lately. Not sure if there's some new rogue mongers out there or if they're using that ploy for sympathy $$.She always looks rough. She always tells that same lie. No rogue monger is beating her up on the regular because she won't do anal. Just a lie.

YellaPerch
11-04-16, 07:46
Got off work yesterday and felt the urge. So I headed out on the prowl. Rode down Wilkins and didn't see anything till I got to the circle. The only thing I saw was a BSW rather small and looking a little rough. I went on by and continued my loop. 20 minutes later after finding no one else out I rode by again. And she was still there, so I said during what the hell and made the scoop. She said her name was Shawnee aka eyes. And I could see why. She's a black girl with 2 naturally blue eyes. Anyways we head to a spot and negotiate standard fair for bbbjwcim. She got to work and wow that girl has got mad skills best blow I've had in a while lots of slurping and attention to the boys. She worked it real good. When I blasted, and I do mean blasted. She caught every drop and swallowed. She doesn't have a phone but says she's at the circle a lot. Definitely worth the ride. I would repeat. No drama all though YMMV. I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

YellaPerch
11-04-16, 07:53
Got off work yesterday and felt the urge. So I headed out on the prowl. Rode down Wilkins and didn't see anything till I got to the circle. The only thing I saw was a BSW rather small and looking a little rough. I went on by and continued my loop. 20 minutes later after finding no one else out I rode by again. And she was still there, so I said during what the hell and made the scoop. She said her name was Shawnee aka eyes. And I could see why. She's a black girl with 2 naturally blue eyes. Anyways we head to a spot and negotiate standard fair for bbbjwcim. She got to work and wow that girl has got mad skills best blow I've had in a while lots of slurping and attention to the boys. She worked it real good. When I blasted, and I do mean blasted. She caught every drop and swallowed. She doesn't have a phone but says she's at the circle a lot. Definitely worth the ride. I would repeat. No drama all though YMMV. I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

Chico
11-04-16, 12:57
Got off work yesterday and felt the urge. So I headed out on the prowl. Rode down Wilkins and didn't see anything till I got to the circle. The only thing I saw was a BSW rather small and looking a little rough. I went on by and continued my loop. 20 minutes later after finding no one else out I rode by again. And she was still there, so I said during what the hell and made the scoop. She said her name was Shawnee aka eyes. And I could see why. She's a black girl with 2 naturally blue eyes. Anyways we head to a spot and negotiate standard fair for bbbjwcim. She got to work and wow that girl has got mad skills best blow I've had in a while lots of slurping and attention to the boys. She worked it real good. When I blasted, and I do mean blasted. She caught every drop and swallowed. She doesn't have a phone but says she's at the circle a lot. Definitely worth the ride. I would repeat. No drama all though YMMV. I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.Is she Light-skinned? Sounds like a girl I met a few yrs ago, but she hung around Walbrook Junction & Garrison Ave.

YellaPerch
11-04-16, 13:11
Is she Light-skinned? Sounds like a girl I met a few yrs ago, but she hung around Walbrook Junction & Garrison Ave.She's medium brown, about 30 years old, maybe 120 or 130 pounds, natural hair.

BoloBellgrande
11-04-16, 15:46
Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west, please thanks.

She's around the west side today.

Baltimoronic
11-04-16, 16:01
After a recent horrible rip-off nightmare on the CL circuit (see post), thought I'd get that off my mind and blow a load thinking about our sweetie, Natalie, in and after a shower.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Natalie-Sexy-Shower-Hairy-Pussy-29403621

Lump6588
11-04-16, 16:01
Haven't seen Jessica (has red hair with blonde streaks in front) usually hangs on Pontiac & 6th? Any info would be appreciated. Stay safe guys.

AceKing88
11-04-16, 16:28
Is she Light-skinned? Sounds like a girl I met a few yrs ago, but she hung around Walbrook Junction & Garrison Ave.Yup that's Blue she used to be drop dead gorgeous I remember when Ist met her up walbrook junction she had me sprung her cooch and oral skills were amazing. She use to love taking xctasy pills no problem for me because I repped all the benefits. That was ages ago back then she was a very plump and young also beautiful. I ran across her years later only indication it was her was those blue Eyes the body was gone so was her looks. All in all she is a cool chic but man back in the day Shanee was a 10 in every aspect of it. As always be safe.

GirlsGoneWild
11-04-16, 18:40
Heard she has passed away.

Klove48
11-04-16, 21:09
Got off work yesterday and felt the urge. So I headed out on the prowl. Rode down Wilkins and didn't see anything till I got to the circle. The only thing I saw was a BSW rather small and looking a little rough. I went on by and continued my loop. 20 minutes later after finding no one else out I rode by again. And she was still there, so I said during what the hell and made the scoop. She said her name was Shawnee aka eyes. And I could see why. She's a black girl with 2 naturally blue eyes. Anyways we head to a spot and negotiate standard fair for bbbjwcim. She got to work and wow that girl has got mad skills best blow I've had in a while lots of slurping and attention to the boys. She worked it real good. When I blasted, and I do mean blasted. She caught every drop and swallowed. She doesn't have a phone but says she's at the circle a lot. Definitely worth the ride. I would repeat. No drama all though YMMV. I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.I thought her eyes were gray not blue.

YeahWellOkay
11-05-16, 08:54
Just found out another young girl is gone. Rest in Perfection Samantha aka Sam.

Chico
11-05-16, 13:57
Did anyone see a black girl today, between noon-12:30 pm, on Wilkens & Payson? She was actually kinda cute, brown skinned, looked like a civilian. Maybe 25-ish to possibly 30. I thought about picking her up but she seemed a little too friendly, if you know what I mean. Maybe I was too paranoid but I thought she might be undercover. I circled twice & no one else picked her up either so, I'm not the only one who's skeptical. She was the only girl out there, no competition, and still nobody scooped her. I'm sure someone did eventually. If so, please report.

Chico.

Checkumout
11-05-16, 14:59
Just met up with one of my all time favs Marah she called me she is in town this weekend visting from Berlin a couple of years older but she is just like a ever ready battery she keeps going and going until the job is done she has cleaned up her act off of the stuff and squeaky clean.

Checkumout
11-05-16, 15:01
Any pics of her trying to remberer what she looks like.

BigPappay
11-05-16, 15:24
Just found out another young girl is gone. Rest in Perfection Samantha aka Sam.Always sad to hear, but with this heroin epidemic when one moves up there's at least two to replace her. Take advantage of their skills while they're still here, you never know!

BoloBellgrande
11-05-16, 20:59
I ran into her again at a familiar friends house on the west side. First off let me warn you; the girls drug of choice requires her to use needles. I must admit though, even with the lack of weight on her body, her face was surprisingly full off life, and had no signs of drug use. She was with her old man, so I guess she was freshly showered and looking good for him.

Our mutual friend introduced her to me for the second time. I shook her hand gently, and her skin was soft and smoothe like Kiara's skin. I'm hoping I run into her again when her old man isn't around. She doesn't have much of a body to speak of. When she got up and walked to the kitchen, I got a good look at her ass in the sweatpants she was wearing. It was minimal to nothing. I still would like to bend her over and feel her soft brown skin though. I don't get the name Arab Kandi at all. I don't think she looks anything like her.

Propilot
11-06-16, 00:05
After a recent horrible rip-off nightmare on the CL circuit (see post), thought I'd get that off my mind and blow a load thinking about our sweetie, Natalie, in and after a shower.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Natalie-Sexy-Shower-Hairy-Pussy-29403621Nice video Baltomoronic. Now I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I'm just going to make a recommendation to an observation. Maybe the next time that Natalie comes over to get clean, she will use soap, a washcloth, and the water. Without soap and a washcloth, water can only do so much to get rid of dirt and smells.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Cls9637
11-06-16, 10:52
Any pics of her trying to remberer what she looks like.Could it have been either of these? I know another Sam in the neighborhood but I doubt it was her. I also heard that a girl named April has died but I don't know her.

Happy One
11-06-16, 11:06
Could it have been either of these? I know another Sam in the neighborhood but I doubt it was her. I also heard that a girl named April has died but I don't know her.1st two pictures and last picture is the Sam that passed on, very very sad indeed.

AceKing88
11-06-16, 15:36
Nice video Baltomoronic. Now I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I'm just going to make a recommendation to an observation. Maybe the next time that Natalie comes over to get clean, she will use soap, a washcloth, and the water. Without soap and a washcloth, water can only do so much to get rid of dirt and smells.

Propilot-Always check your six.I call that the truth nothing was sexy about that. She didn't use a lick of soap someone needs to advise her that H20 doesn't get you cleaned. I will give her some soap the next time I see her on the streets. As always be safe.

KongQueror
11-06-16, 18:31
The last working number I have on her ends in 6020. Is that the number you are speaking of?

Didn't say. But as I said she looked durn good and was ready to roll. Hadn't seen her in a bit, hope to see her again soon. She said she will be getting a new phone soon with the same number she had before. I think I can track it down if you don't have it.

Cls9637
11-06-16, 18:55
1st two pictures and last picture is the Sam that passed on, very very sad indeed.Yes, it is. I liked her and she was very good at her job. But the life was killing her. In the short time I knew her she was losing a lot of weight and I barely recognized her the last time I saw her. The last I heard about her she was living in the county with a sugar daddy.

Chico
11-06-16, 23:03
I ran into her again at a familiar friends house on the west side. First off let me warn you; the girls drug of choice requires her to use needles. I must admit though, even with the lack of weight on her body, her face was surprisingly full off life, and had no signs of drug use. She was with her old man, so I guess she was freshly showered and looking good for him.

Our mutual friend introduced her to me for the second time. I shook her hand gently, and her skin was soft and smoothe like Kiara's skin. I'm hoping I run into her again when her old man isn't around. She doesn't have much of a body to speak of. When she got up and walked to the kitchen, I got a good look at her ass in the sweatpants she was wearing. It was minimal to nothing. I still would like to bend her over and feel her soft brown skin though. I don't get the name Arab Kandi at all. I don't think she looks anything like her.I saw her today further down on Wilkens, by the church. Don't know why I hesitated but by the time I circled the block, she was gone, of course. I agree, she looks more like Huma.

By the way, I saw a Kiara look-alike on S. Carey, but again I hesitated and lost out. She was wearing a blue & gray striped shirt. It wasn't Kiara but, her ethnicity is definitely Middle-Eastern, Phillipine or Asian or something like that. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

Chico.

Cls9637
11-07-16, 05:27
Nice video Baltomoronic. Now I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I'm just going to make a recommendation to an observation. Maybe the next time that Natalie comes over to get clean, she will use soap, a washcloth, and the water. Without soap and a washcloth, water can only do so much to get rid of dirt and smells.

Propilot-Always check your six.

I call that the truth nothing was sexy about that. She didn't use a lick of soap someone needs to advise her that H20 doesn't get you cleaned. I will give her some soap the next time I see her on the streets. As always be safe.Natalie has taken many, many showers at my home. Trust me, she uses a ton of soap and shampoo and always comes out smelling fresh and clean. I always have to buy more when she leaves!

Cls9637
11-07-16, 05:34
I talked to a reliable source last night who confirmed to me that April from WW had passed away very recently. I didn't know her although my source thought I did.

Cls9637
11-07-16, 05:37
I assume you are talking about Anna? If so, these pictures are from about a month ago. She had a pretty nice body then.

Checkumout
11-07-16, 10:09
You would think that these girls would know who has good dope and who does not it seems that these girls are dying at a faster pace then before I like dating them but at the same time I do not want them dying either.

Baltimoronic
11-07-16, 10:13
Natalie has taken many, many showers at my home. Trust me, she uses a ton of soap and shampoo and always comes out smelling fresh and clean. I always have to buy more when she leaves!I think the video just shows her rinsing off. She was clean as a whistle that day. I miss when she hung out on the east side.

Baltoman
11-07-16, 11:25
It was pretty dead most of the day. Finally in the late afternoon & early evening I spotted some ladies. But I only saw three to my liking. Two of them were on the avoid list. Kelly was looking super hot in her light blue leggins. When I first saw her she had jet black hair. Either she was wearing a wig, or it washed out because later she sported her normal dark blonde look. I passed due to her bad reviews. I also spotted that young cutie with brown hair that wears glasses. I don't recall her name. She'd gotten terrible reviews so I passed on her as well. Later I saw a very pretty girl with light blonde hair on Wilkens down by the church. She wore black leggings and a black top. She was a little heavy set, let's call her "Big Boned". But I missed meeting up with her. I remember reading a report on her recently, but I can't recall if it was good or bad. Anyone see her? Know her name? Good or bad?

Baltoman.

BoloBellgrande
11-07-16, 13:20
I assume you are talking about Anna? If so, these pictures are from about a month ago. She had a pretty nice body then.Her hair is all black now.

Klove48
11-07-16, 13:24
I talked to a reliable source last night who confirmed to me that April from WW had passed away very recently. I didn't know her although my source thought I did.I heard the same info. She had just gotten out of treatment the day before and OD the next. The disease of addiction is a vicious cycle that cannot be put into a common sense conversation, because it doesn't make sense to the avarge person. Another victim goes down because their "arms were too short to box with it". Rest In Peace.

YeahWellOkay
11-07-16, 13:53
Could it have been either of these? I know another Sam in the neighborhood but I doubt it was her. I also heard that a girl named April has died but I don't know her.I know Sam's mom Sam looked exactly like her. Sad but her mom lived the same lifestyle as Sam but she made it out alive.

YeahWellOkay
11-07-16, 22:10
I know Sam's mom Sam looked exactly like her. Sad but her mom lived the same lifestyle as Sam but she made it out alive.Its the thin girl in the first 2 and last photo. She really went downhill fast. The streets were too much for Sam. Her mom managed to pull herself off the streets and get clean.

SirDrDunk
11-08-16, 10:54
I heard the same info. She had just gotten out of treatment the day before and OD the next. The disease of addiction is a vicious cycle that cannot be put into a common sense conversation, because it doesn't make sense to the avarge person. Another victim goes down because their "arms were too short to box with it". Rest In Peace.Does anyone have a pic of her I knew an April used to hang around Payson we were cool.

Mr Gapermaker
11-08-16, 12:18
Can anyone please pm me or post a pic of the April who passed. My ex was in West, hit the streets after her addiction got very bad, and used the name April. I tried to help her, but she was so far gone there was nothing I could do. I tried calling her, but her phone is off, and her family couldn't give a shit having no information. It would be very appreciated thank you in advance. She will not get the funeral she deserves without me.

BoloBellgrande
11-08-16, 17:36
Hey luv can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 a wile 2 nite please thanks.

Self explanatory.

Skipper633
11-08-16, 19:29
Anyone have pictures inside? I drove through there the other day and the units look like converted storage bins. Thanks in advance brothers.

Rizalboy
11-08-16, 19:46
Can anyone please pm me or post a pic of the April who passed. My ex was in West, hit the streets after her addiction got very bad, and used the name April. I tried to help her, but she was so far gone there was nothing I could do. I tried calling her, but her phone is off, and her family couldn't give a shit having no information. It would be very appreciated thank you in advance. She will not get the funeral she deserves without me.That's good of you. Could you describe her please? I have pictures of 3 Aprils. Don't want to misidentify someone.

MarlinMan
11-08-16, 19:50
FWIW: 14 year old boy was shot on 4th street in Brooklyn. Uncle LEO will be out in force so be wary.

Immanuel Kunt
11-08-16, 20:54
Anyone have pictures inside? I drove through there the other day and the units look like converted storage bins. Thanks in advance brothers.Not quite five star but you are likely not on your honeymoon. Some units have showers, some only wash basin. Porn on television.

I'd like to know the story of the place. It must be a hell of a money maker, with rooms rotating several times in a 24-hour period.

ShadesOfGray
11-08-16, 21:17
Recently visited storm for a nice release.

http://www.xvideos.com/video24697721/20161108_134321_1

BoloBellgrande
11-08-16, 21:45
Recently visited storm for a nice release.

http://www.xvideos.com/video24697721/20161108_134321_1It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but a video of Storm without seeing her ASS is disappointing. 😞.

TotalAssman68
11-08-16, 22:34
First time hitting the stroll here. Visiting from Philly. Didn't see much out last night. Tried the SW Stroll maps from USG. Seemed pretty dead out. Is there a better area or are the maps right?

HcLine
11-08-16, 22:56
Not quite five star but you are likely not on your honeymoon. Some units have showers, some only wash basin. Porn on television.

I'd like to know the story of the place. It must be a hell of a money maker, with rooms rotating several times in a 24-hour period.Its been around forever as long as I can recall. Flop but convenient to the circles etc. No fuss no muss you get what ya pay for but like the man said, it aint your honeymoon!!

HcLine
11-08-16, 23:00
Ran the wash blvd'/ sa route yesterday at lunch. Mp was doa and remained so and as I was thinking about leaving I did the sa and low and behold ran into little melanie who used to live behind the sa. She was more subdued which was a good thing and followed my lead to a tee once I got her in the groove. Hung on until all. The swimmer were discharged in the BBBJ. Standard fare, no hassles. Small, longer dark hair and tat on her wrist. Nice when she's not totally ripped and flaky.

MacRobby
11-09-16, 00:11
Natalie has taken many, many showers at my home. Trust me, she uses a ton of soap and shampoo and always comes out smelling fresh and clean. I always have to buy more when she leaves!I saw Natalie recently and what a treat! A genuine NICE gal in this profession and this W / W area. Definitely a rarity. She was all about comfort & relaxation. Reasonable rates, -great- service. Highly recommend, I will def repeat. But digits don't work and good luck finding her it's hit and miss, around Payson. Maybe?

On another note, heartbreaking about the deaths lately, poor Sam. I genuinely liked her, but man did she go downhill hard in the last 6 months. Last time I saw her it took me several passes before I realized it was her. She couldn't have been more than 90 pounds; the candy ate her alive. I was actually put off by her appearance.

I read here terms like "street meat" etc, and I don't agree. No reason not to be civil, life is too short. Treat everyone like you expect to be treated yourself.

If you have a disagreement, perhaps an issue. Move on. Life goes on, so should we all. Be careful brothers.

FunMarylandGuy
11-09-16, 00:39
I'd like to know the story of the place. It must be a hell of a money maker, with rooms rotating several times in a 24-hour period.Back in the 40's and 50's these type of motels, basic single units were all up and down Rt 1. Hundreds of them from Maine to Florida. This is just a relic from another era, which means paid for and a cash machine these days.

Trick Williams
11-09-16, 01:21
It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but a video of Storm without seeing her ASS is disappointing. 😞.Chics with asses like Storm should be in k9 position at all times. Having them in any other position is blasphemous smh.