PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

BMoreBeast
09-14-21, 21:31
Harford Road /25th street is off my list. The talent there is non existent and not worth the trouble in searching for.

Other locations I have to check out are Upton and I think Garrison Ave. Haven't been able to find any BSWs near Wilkens but there's always a chance.

Dog Pound 99
09-14-21, 22:41
Better tell your WSW regulars to watch Their backs! I was out last week and LE was out looking for some BSW for beating up and robbing the WSW. Apparently they were mad because they weren't getting picked up for dates. This is not the first time I've heard of this either.But additional adjustment must be made to further mitigate a city wide violence that will inevitably result from this flagitious act racial disparity, which is both heinous and criminal in nature. One possible adjustment would be for the involvement of the police and the district attorney to prosecute only the WSW, all sex worker of the pasty-face variety for that matter, and their clientele. All would be done in cooperation and with the approval of BLM movement to ensure transparency and legality, of course.

CowboysFan
09-15-21, 00:28
Ran into Roxi and she took me up on some front seat action for 30. She deserves a better life. I think she's the hottest on the block at the moment. But man she likes to rush and she's real pushy IMO.

Catch her if you can!

Saw Kiara out, said she had the same # just wasn't taking calls while she was getting clean in Columbia Md or where ever she was.

Jordan2756
09-15-21, 08:09
Harford Road /25th street is off my list. The talent there is non existent and not worth the trouble in searching for.

Other locations I have to check out are Upton and I think Garrison Ave. Haven't been able to find any BSWs near Wilkens but there's always a chance.I rode thru there about 3 am this morning. Seen some out but decided to head home.

Tyrod2113
09-15-21, 11:40

Other locations I have to check out are Upton and I think Garrison Ave. Haven't been able to find any BSWs near Wilkens but there's always a chance.Check around the Westside shopping center around 12.

Carlos Minor
09-15-21, 12:38
OK I went BP that's my spot, and for some reason the girls down there look better, well that was my opinion until yesterday.

9-14-21, anyways, I could not find anything that I like, so I decided to go the circle by 6:00 pm, well it was even worst nothing but zombies walking around there, I was about to give up and call my only back up girl that I go when I don't find anything good when suddenly, I met the most beautiful girl walking down the road (white, 5'4", beautiful body, all teeth in place, freckles. TGTBT kind of girl. Well I hesitated but grabbed my balls and went for it. I asked if she needed a ride, she went in. My heart beat started to go faster and faster, no because of how beautiful she was but because I was waiting for uncle to show around the corner or something like that. Well after a couple blocks we did cop check, well we went for just BJ, cause I was nervous to be in that area. I was so nervous that I forgot to ask for the phone number, but I took her to her house a couple blocks from circle.

Changing the subject a little bit, when I was by the west shopping center, I noticed a girl with her face all busted. I assumed she was one of the white girls that were robbed and beat. Anyways, I felt so sorry for her I drove where she was and I handle her $50 bucks. I was going to ask for a picture, but I think it was going to be too much. Be careful out there.

Carlos minor.

Mr Mojo Risin
09-15-21, 13:06
A+++. Picked her up at 9 pm at the Deli. Same great service. Friendly and submissive. But losing too much weight causing her tits and ass to sag.Shame how much she has fallen. Saw her at Royal Farms and I didn't have the desire to pick her up. Zel was around as well and while I was debating on picking her up or not, I guess there was a road rage incident and someone popped off two shots right by the Dunkin Donuts. This was broad daylight on Sunday. That was my hint to vacate the area.

BoloBellgrande
09-15-21, 19:15
Hooked up with Special K this evening. I wanted to see how she was looking. She looked clean but, her weight gain was minimal. On her though, it doesn't look so bad because she is naturally thin. I really hope she decides to move on and leave the life. It would definitely be a loss for me not seeing and her listening to her sweet voice when we're having a conversation just about anything.

Jessica was around when I was about to see Kiara. It was so tempting having the both of them standing within 5 deer of each other and looking at the both of them, maybe next time, I had stuff to do this evening and those two are a motel date.

FaceDownPro
09-15-21, 20:15
The spots you hit were just low hanging fruit as far as streetwalker game. Garrison you'll see sumn but got to look and be lucky. BSW with a decent body and face but you also got the crazy ones mixed. Penn North you be never had luck but seen some real nice things. I feel awkward pulling over in front of a crowd to scoop. Someone might recognize the car. But they are there and have bad habits.

A for sure nice one you got to hit Fayette on the last night near the courthouse. 8's or better but you going to pay a little more. 40-. 50 for the same you'd pay on the street. But it's worth it. Smell good, look good etc. Good luck bruh. Stay safe.

Other locations I have to check out are Upton and I think Garrison Ave. Haven't been able to find any BSWs near Wilkens but there's always a chance.

MrKwell
09-15-21, 22:14
OK I went BP that's my spot, and for some reason the girls down there look better, well that was my opinion until yesterday.

9-14-21, anyways, I could not find anything that I like, so I decided to go the circle by 6:00 pm, well it was even worst nothing but zombies walking around there, I was about to give up and call my only back up girl that I go when I don't find anything good when suddenly, I met the most beautiful girl walking down the road (white, 5'4", beautiful body, all teeth in place, freckles. TGTBT kind of girl. Well I hesitated but grabbed my balls and went for it. I asked if she needed a ride, she went in. My heart beat started to go faster and faster, no because of how beautiful she was but because I was waiting for uncle to show around the corner or something like that. Well after a couple blocks we did cop check, well we went for just BJ, cause I was nervous to be in that area. I was so nervous that I forgot to ask for the phone number, but I took her to her house a couple blocks from circle.

Changing the subject a little bit, when I was by the west shopping center, I noticed a girl with her face all busted. I assumed she was one of the white girls that were robbed and beat. Anyways, I felt so sorry for her I drove where she was and I handle her $50 bucks. I was going to ask for a picture, but I think it was going to be too much. Be careful out there.

Carlos minor.Shoot. 50 bucks? A pic is the least she could've done for getting half a football field for doing nothing but looking beat up. You can't be out there feeling sorry for these zombies.

Derrick1984
09-16-21, 00:32
Better tell your WSW regulars to watch Their backs! I was out last week and LE was out looking for some BSW for beating up and robbing the WSW. Apparently they were mad because they weren't getting picked up for dates. This is not the first time I've heard of this either.

I saw them on McHenry, between Furrow and Bentalou, two patrols cars parked and officers standing out side their cars looking towards Smallwood, so I rolled out at the time. I called my familiar friend and asked what was going on, that's when I was told what was happening, and that they were looking for some BSW that were beating up and robbing the WSW.Can't say I'm shocked by this. I recall a BSW once complaining to me how the WSW's were taking all the business in the area due to lower prices. She suggested that the BSW's get together and run them off. I guess others have the same idea.

LuvTitz
09-16-21, 01:07
Picked up an older WSW, dirty blonde hair, 5'5", on Wilkens just past the circle. She stood out with her slim and busty figure. Took her to a quiet spot and she unleashed some beautiful bolt-ons. I proceeded to play with those beauties. She then proceeded to give me a blowjob slow and easy. We were cut short by some pedestrians and we made arrangements to finish the experience later. Dropped her off at her home and will definitely repeat. While out, I ran into MILF Melissa, MILF Lisa, Grace and latina Monica. Monica was looking good, her ass and legs were looking spectacular, but unfortunately she was clearly high. I passed, but she did give me a number. I'm still looking for the unicorn, Jessica.

BoloBellgrande
09-16-21, 05:39
Can't say I'm shocked by this. I recall a BSW once complaining to me how the WSW's were taking all the business in the area due to lower prices. She suggested that the BSW's get together and run them off. I guess others have the same idea.I'm a witness to it myself, I can remember vividly watching a black streetwalker punching and slapping a decent looking brunette haired streetwalker at the corner of South Payson and Ashton. After the beat down, she took her purse. I remember years ago all the black streetwalkers tried to kick the white streetwalkers away from the circle. It never works out for them because the girls just relocate and the money follows them.

BMoreBeast
09-16-21, 05:46
The spots you hit were just low hanging fruit as far as streetwalker game. Garrison you'll see sumn but got to look and be lucky. BSW with a decent body and face but you also got the crazy ones mixed. Penn North you be never had luck but seen some real nice things. I feel awkward pulling over in front of a crowd to scoop. Someone might recognize the car. But they are there and have bad habits.

A for sure nice one you got to hit Fayette on the last night near the courthouse. 8's or better but you going to pay a little more. 40-. 50 for the same you'd pay on the street. But it's worth it. Smell good, look good etc. Good luck bruh. Stay safe.When is the best times to hit up Fayette. I got to go check this out.

BlueEyesFun
09-16-21, 11:49
Hooked up with Special K this evening. I wanted to see how she was looking. She looked clean but, her weight gain was minimal. On her though, it doesn't look so bad because she is naturally thin. I really hope she decides to move on and leave the life. It would definitely be a loss for me not seeing and her listening to her sweet voice when we're having a conversation just about anything.

Jessica was around when I was about to see Kiara. It was so tempting having the both of them standing within 5 deer of each other and looking at the both of them, maybe next time, I had stuff to do this evening and those two are a motel date.Like you, I too hope Kiara gets it together and moves on away from the life. Street Life is hard and not one of longevity, so I hope she gets to enjoy some peace and happiness! Anyway, it appears you've seen this new Jessica more than most, so I would appreciate any helpful info on her to get a better idea who she is and what she looks like. I've been wondering if she is the one from Georgia or the one from Catonsville, who both have been away for about a year. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl my man. Peace!

BEF.

BlueEyesFun
09-16-21, 12:41

Carlos minor.Your general description of this Jessica has piqued my interest, but it would truly be more helpful if your description of her was a little more specific. Anyway, your $50 charitable good deed could turn out to be a blessing in disguise not only for the girl but you as well. I believe what goes around comes around and the universe has a way of balancing things out one way or another, so I suspect you have some good Karma headed your way my man! Be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Budge96
09-16-21, 13:09
I'm willing to lay money this 'new' Jessica is Jess from about eighteen months back who likely went and got clean after breaking up with a douche of a boyfriend.

She's about 5'8" maybe 9" blonde great tits decent rear end not large but proportionate blue eyes and possibly a few maybe a lot of freckles.

The big thing is she's a real cool girl I met her maybe three years ago on Wilkins and had to remark she was dressed like an old man during the winter and boy when she came out of those clothes Holly Shites!!

So I ve yet to run into her not that pleased to hear she's back but hopefully it won't be for long, YMMV, B.

BoloBellgrande
09-16-21, 14:06
I'm willing to lay money this 'new' Jessica is Jess from about eighteen months back who likely went and got clean after breaking up with a douche of a boyfriend.

She's about 5'8" maybe 9" blonde great tits decent rear end not large but proportionate blue eyes and possibly a few maybe a lot of freckles.

The big thing is she's a real cool girl I met her maybe three years ago on Wilkins and had to remark she was dressed like an old man during the winter and boy when she came out of those clothes Holly Shites!!

So I ve yet to run into her not that pleased to hear she's back but hopefully it won't be for long, YMMV, B.Brunette and no freckles!

Carlos Minor
09-16-21, 17:27
Your general description of this Jessica has piqued my interest, but it would truly be more helpful if your description of her was a little more specific. Anyway, your $50 charitable good deed could turn out to be a blessing in disguise not only for the girl but you as well. I believe what goes around comes around and the universe has a way of balancing things out one way or another, so I suspect you have some good Karma headed your way my man! Be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.———-.

Thanks, in deed I do believe in karma, guys this was not about the amount of money, but Jesus! You guys should seen her face. I'm not even getting into this. But I hope this girl gets better. Be safe out there guys.

NiteTimer
09-16-21, 17:48

Jessica was around when I was about to see Kiara. It was so tempting having the both of them standing within 5 deer of each other and looking at the both of them, maybe next time, I had stuff to do this evening and those two are a motel date.She does look healthier but there is a time to move on. Still, I would take a break from my UTR ladies lately to go another round with her.

I wish her well. Be safe out there. NT out.

Moraxus
09-16-21, 19:07
Scooped brittany yesterday on ashton at the triangle. WSW with dark brunette hair, has some marks on her arms, 6/10 due to street wear. Took her to my place and got 2 very good bbbjs. Great mic skills, take direction well, plays with the boys and can deepthroat as well, even let me record my own personal video as well for no extra. After the first BBBJ took a break and while she took a "med" break and went for a second round. . 2 for each ground for. 4 total. Very chill / respectful girl with no drama at all.

Sportsfan1234
09-17-21, 21:09
She does have a sweet voice and is always nice. Only had bjs with her. Judging from that pic of her and the look of her butt hole, it seems that the back door is on the menu.

Jessica was around when I was about to see Kiara. It was so tempting having the both of them standing within 5 deer of each other and looking at the both of them, maybe next time, I had stuff to do this evening and those two are a motel date..

Oakwood99
09-17-21, 21:47
Met her this week on Payson. I've hooked up with her before but this was the first time I've tapped the box. Sasha is a pretty girl about 5 feet 4 in with black hair. She has really pretty eyes an weighs about 110 pounds. She has bolt-ons that feels a little hard maybe she got the work done a few years back. I would have preferred them a little softer however that wasn't a deal breaker for me. What I liked about her is she has a really cool demeanor and can carry a substantive conversation during the date. All in all I had a very good time with her and looking forward to the next time if I see her. Note- she does have some marks on her nothing that will turn you off IMO. YMMV.

Oak.

Mr Jones2
09-18-21, 10:55
I met Brianna the other day, near west side shopping center. Cute face, with long brown hair w / a ball cap on. Only thing better than her smile was that ASS. If you like thick white girls, she the one. I was only log for a BJ but when I saw that ass I took her to the hotel. I.

Will repeat.

Klove48
09-18-21, 15:45
I received a strange phone call last night from a "Diamond". For the life of me I can't and don't remember a Diamond. She mentioned that she met me by Ramsey and McHenery streets a while ago. Anyone remember a Diamond on the w / w? She called me by name when she telephoned so that really has my brain spinning because I have no idea who she is. Help. Peace.I finally got my answer. Last night about 4:30 a I was creeping thru the w / w, on my way home and was re-introduced to the Diamond that I referred to in my earlier post. She explained that she probably gave me her "government name" when we first met, and that's why I didn't know her by "Diamond" when she texted me awhile back. Man! I am certainly glad that I stopped for her, because she was one of my best experiences in the whole 30 yrs of my mongering adventures. Diamond is a BSW that has a model type of figure, about 5'7", 130 lbs. Gorgeous, beautiful, and a captivating smile. During our conversation, she mentioned our 1st experience and the "light bulb" went off. When I first met her it was below the "circle" late one night and I saw her standing on the corner, and thought to myself that she was TGTBT and the 1st thought this morning was the same. No marks on her "buttery soft", and "cacao" toned body; absolutely "outstanding"! She's a highly educated UTR girl with the voice of an "angel"; and to imagine, I had her number buried in my contact list all this time. I remembered that she took my no. After our first encounter because she didn't have a phone at the time. Now she doesn't have a phone because it was stolen. The experience itself was mind blowing. She took her time and "made love" to my "man" with a deep sensual BBBJ, followed by some back seat "mish". Simply put. A incredible experience. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
09-18-21, 16:21
I finally got my answer. Last night about 4:30 a I was creeping thru the w / w, on my way home and was re-introduced to the Diamond that I referred to in my earlier post. She explained that she probably gave me her "government name" when we first met, and that's why I didn't know her by "Diamond" when she texted me awhile back. Man! I am certainly glad that I stopped for her, because she was one of my best experiences in the whole 30 yrs of my mongering adventures. Diamond is a BSW that has a model type of figure, about 5'7", 130 lbs. Gorgeous, beautiful, and a captivating smile. During our conversation, she mentioned our 1st experience and the "light bulb" went off. When I first met her it was below the "circle" late one night and I saw her standing on the corner, and thought to myself that she was TGTBT and the 1st thought this morning was the same. No marks on her "buttery soft", and "cacao" toned body; absolutely "outstanding"! She's a highly educated UTR girl with the voice of an "angel"; and to imagine, I had her number buried in my contact list all this time. I remembered that she took my no. After our first encounter because she didn't have a phone at the time. Now she doesn't have a phone because it was stolen. The experience itself was mind blowing. She took her time and "made love" to my "man" with a deep sensual BBBJ, followed by some back seat "mish". Simply put. A incredible experience. Peace.Great News My Man! I responded to your original post but the Diamond I referred to is a WSW. Anyway, your BSW Diamond truly sounds like a winner all the way around. Enjoy! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

LibidoLuvr
09-18-21, 17:29
I ran into 'Work' the other night by the school in Ashton. 5'6 ish slim, dark shirt hair. And I found out why she call herself 'Work'. She is all about be it.

Klove48
09-18-21, 17:49
Great News My Man! I responded to your original post but the Diamond I referred to is a WSW. Anyway, your BSW Diamond truly sounds like a winner all the way around. Enjoy! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Yeah I remember you helping me out a few months back. At the time I had no idea of who she was or looked like. That's how this forum is supposed to work. I appreciated the info then and always. Peace.

LuvTitz
09-18-21, 21:25
Hit the Wilkens triangle around 5 pm. There wasn't much out except the usual zombies that haunt the strolls. I saw a new face (to me) near the church. Snagged up who I was hoping to be a honey, but turned out to be a smelly fish. Took Annemarie to my spot where she started with an ok BBBJ. Once she took off her tights, I couldn't open up my window fast enough. GEEEZZZUS!! I didn't even want to finish and had her reclothe so I could drop her off. Oh well, the hunt continues for the elusive and sexy Jessica.

PellyMason
09-18-21, 22:03
Met Danielle today. Italian -looking brunette. Lots of amateur tattos on what would be a nice body. Also many signs of heavy drug use. She seemed nice but I regret that I decided to pass. Did I miss a good one? That's a horrible facial scar. From what I have read its a result of a recent attack. Was that done by a date? Geeeez.

Chris5
09-19-21, 08:20
Visited your city a week or so ago. Lot's of action by that church on Smallwood. I tried to hook up with Abby a few times but she Always wanted cash for meds upfront. Ain't happening with me! But damm!! I really really want to bang that chick! LOL.

Had Rachel, Sarah, Tinkerbell from mp, grace, and pale skin Lauren. Very good dates with no issues and one other girl from Mp forget her name but she was good. Pic of her attached.

C5.

KayJay1
09-19-21, 09:53
I met Brianna the other day, near west side shopping center. Cute face, with long brown hair w / a ball cap on. Only thing better than her smile was that ASS. If you like thick white girls, she the one. I was only log for a BJ but when I saw that ass I took her to the hotel. I.

Will repeat.This is interesting. Cell. Pics anything else physically about the appearance I need to know to locate. Anything to pinpoint!

Apache 12
09-19-21, 10:20
She does have a sweet voice and is always nice. Only had bjs with her. Judging from that pic of her and the look of her butt hole, it seems that the back door is on the menu.

.Hey Sports, I can tell you thru experience that the butt hole is on the menu if the price is right. She will accommodate any of your pleasures.

Apache 12
09-19-21, 10:25
Great News My Man! I responded to your original post but the Diamond I referred to is a WSW. Anyway, your BSW Diamond truly sounds like a winner all the way around. Enjoy! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.I've passed on this one because she looked TGTBT and now kick myself. Hopefully I will see her walking and get another shot at her.

DSubmariner
09-19-21, 10:46
Hate to break the news but I'm pretty sure you won't be seeing the Unicorn that most of you seek. The word is she is pregnant. My guess is after the A team is called in, she'll most likely return. I hope not but we all know how it goes on these streets. Until then enjoy the pic.

Oakwood99
09-19-21, 11:13
Visited your city a week or so ago. Lot's of action by that church on Smallwood. I tried to hook up with Abby a few times but she Always wanted cash for meds upfront. Ain't happening with me! But damm!! I really really want to bang that chick! LOL.

Had Rachel, Sarah, Tinkerbell from mp, grace, and pale skin Lauren. Very good dates with no issues and one other girl from Mp forget her name but she was good. Pic of her attached.

C5.That's her MO now.

Oak.

Klove48
09-19-21, 11:49
Met Danielle today. Italian -looking brunette. Lots of amateur tattos on what would be a nice body. Also many signs of heavy drug use. She seemed nice but I regret that I decided to pass. Did I miss a good one? That's a horrible facial scar. From what I have read its a result of a recent attack. Was that done by a date? Geeeez.The last time I dated her, I looked her in the face and told her that she was the worst date that I ever had. I guess YMMV. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
09-19-21, 11:56

C5.Chris, that's Kylie from MP and Wilkens. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Moraxus
09-19-21, 12:17
Or even touch it for that matter. Had a BBBJ date and she fell asleep after. I decided to finger her pussy for a bit and then when I went to take a look there was an infected std mass. Drowned my finger in hot water and hand sanitizer. I wouldn't touch that even with condom since it would still touch your skin. Time to give up mongering.

Klove48
09-19-21, 13:44
Or even touch it for that matter. Had a BBBJ date and she fell asleep after. I decided to finger her pussy for a bit and then when I went to take a look there was an infected std mass. Drowned my finger in hot water and hand sanitizer. I wouldn't touch that even with condom since it would still touch your skin. Time to give up mongering.I understand if you don't want to outright "out" this person; and if that's the case can you pm me please. I’m curious. Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
09-19-21, 13:55

Will repeat.And her ass use to be twice as big as it is now if not bigger.

Phyuck Yiu
09-19-21, 14:45
You can spot this one from a mile away with that long blonde hair of hers. But it wasn't MP I spotted her at. She was at the Westside Shopping Center by the bank. Guess she moved up here now. Mongers if you know her, lmk is she has working digits. She was picked up before I could get back around.

Also saw Redhead Nicole on Cole St. Use to like to see that one. She wasn't looking bad today.

Phyuck!

The Big Man
09-19-21, 15:09
Or even touch it for that matter. Had a BBBJ date and she fell asleep after. I decided to finger her pussy for a bit and then when I went to take a look there was an infected std mass. Drowned my finger in hot water and hand sanitizer. I wouldn't touch that even with condom since it would still touch your skin. Time to give up mongering.With all the free clinics in Baltimore. Still these men and women running around there with their stuff on "FIRE". I didn't know you could get the clap from head until I went to Baltimore.

BlueEyesFun
09-19-21, 15:20
Hate to break the news but I'm pretty sure you won't be seeing the Unicorn that most of you seek. The word is she is pregnant. My guess is after the A team is called in, she'll most likely return. I hope not but we all know how it goes on these streets. Until then enjoy the pic.Just out of curiosity, which unicorn is in the photo?

BEF.

Moraxus
09-19-21, 18:01
I understand if you don't want to outright "out" this person; and if that's the case can you pm me please. Im curious. Thanks.Says her name is Valerie, Brunette WSW, pretty good looking for a SW 8/10, one leg is swollen. Scooped her last night near Ramsay and Fulton. Never seen her before, says she doesn't come out much. Yes I'd rather not "out" her but I suppose it's more important to heed the warning. Though when I did ask her for FS she tried to avoid it, which is now obvious why. First time I encountered a kitty I wouldn't hit with a condom.

BlueEyesFun
09-19-21, 19:35
And her ass use to be twice as big as it is now if not bigger.Just for the hell of it what's the correct spelling?

BEF.

Dog Pound 99
09-19-21, 21:54
You can spot this one from a mile away with that long blonde hair of hers. But it wasn't MP I spotted her at. She was at the Westside Shopping Center by the bank. Guess she moved up here now. Mongers if you know her, lmk is she has working digits. She was picked up before I could get back around.
Phyuck!Is this the golden headed pleasure maiden in your query?

Phyuck Yiu
09-20-21, 11:52
Is this the golden headed pleasure maiden in your query?Doesn't look like her from that pic.

Phyuck!

Loomy
09-20-21, 14:43
Folks let's start picking up some of my Nubian sisters or we're going to be hearing more stories like this. Everyone deserves a chance not just the forbidden fruit.However, the quality is less consistent amongst BSW. Majority of the time, their attitudes are worst and there is more drama. With BSW, I would say 2 our of 10 dates will go good. Do not get me wrong, I have some great regulars, but you have to put in a lot of work to find those diamonds in the rough that are drama free.

BMoreBeast
09-20-21, 18:15
However, the quality is less consistent amongst BSW. Majority of the time, their attitudes are worst and there is more drama. With BSW, I would say 2 our of 10 dates will go good. Do not get me wrong, I have some great regulars, but you have to put in a lot of work to find those diamonds in the rough that are drama free.I'd pick them up if I could find them LOL.

FairFight
09-20-21, 23:32
No one goes around preaching that less desirable men should picked up, Its supply and demand. If you can't make money selling pussy there are a billion other ways.

Horsetrader
09-21-21, 02:25
However, the quality is less consistent amongst BSW. Majority of the time, their attitudes are worst and there is more drama. With BSW, I would say 2 our of 10 dates will go good. Do not get me wrong, I have some great regulars, but you have to put in a lot of work to find those diamonds in the rough that are drama free.With a BSW your chances of getting a cross dressing dude have gone up.

NiteTimer
09-21-21, 09:01
Or even touch it for that matter. Had a BBBJ date and she fell asleep after. I decided to finger her pussy for a bit and then when I went to take a look there was an infected std mass. Drowned my finger in hot water and hand sanitizer. I wouldn't touch that even with condom since it would still touch your skin. Time to give up mongering.That's just disgusting. I don't know what the rules are about outing this one as PSA.

Horsetrader
09-21-21, 09:32
That's just disgusting. I don't know what the rules are about outing this one as PSA.The problem with outing an STD infected hooker is that unprovable STD rumors cannot be posted. In this case a picture is provided and the monger can decide if he wants to hit it. I see no problem with this outing.

PellyMason
09-21-21, 12:09
Shannon is still out. Sox to conceal leg scabs. And mask to hide face. Same agenda: she will rob you at knifepoint with her bf.

BigPappay
09-21-21, 12:27
However, the quality is less consistent amongst BSW. Majority of the time, their attitudes are worst and there is more drama. With BSW, I would say 2 our of 10 dates will go good. Do not get me wrong, I have some great regulars, but you have to put in a lot of work to find those diamonds in the rough that are drama free.Spinner in CB would give out. Went by the name Charisma. Last I heard she went away for attempted murder but that's neither here nor there. As they say about your enemies. If you find a good one keep her.

Close to ya.

Used to love the BBBJ this cute BSW.

MrKwell
09-21-21, 13:22
With all the free clinics in Baltimore. Still these men and women running around there with their stuff on "FIRE". I didn't know you could get the clap from head until I went to Baltimore.I know right. That was a disgusting thing to see in that pic. Crazy.

Member #6464
09-21-21, 15:36
With all the free clinics in Baltimore. Still these men and women running around there with their stuff on "FIRE". I didn't know you could get the clap from head until I went to Baltimore.Are those clinics truly anonymous or will they report you to the Health department if you are infected? Thanks for any info.

MilkMan63
09-21-21, 16:04
Any one seen Josie from the bay?

Assman To You
09-21-21, 16:19
Met Danielle today. Italian -looking brunette. Lots of amateur tattos on what would be a nice body. Also many signs of heavy drug use. She seemed nice but I regret that I decided to pass. Did I miss a good one? That's a horrible facial scar. From what I have read its a result of a recent attack. Was that done by a date? Geeeez.Danielle with the face scar will demand higher than standard tuition. When I went to drop her off she went low and then after a nice start BBBJ demanded the same as her starting offer to finish. I haven't picked her up since just because that rubbed me wrong. She has gone from a pawg to a spinner in a matter of months.

Moraxus
09-21-21, 16:51
Was out doing some errands and decided to hit CB / BP on the way back since it was on the way. Went down Fairhaven, nothing at all, hit the BP loop, nothing at all. Then drove down WB, saw about 6 girls and drove through WW seeing the usual 10 girls or so. Does anyone bother to go to CB / BP anymore? I wouldn't dare waste the gas.

Horsetrader
09-21-21, 18:30
Does anyone bother to go to CB / BP anymore? I wouldn't dare waste the gas.Yes, I do. In fact about the time you were posting your last report I spotted a tall, thin, blonde SW. She looked real good. I looped around to secure a few valuables and got back just in time to watch her get in another car. She was walking Pontiac-Jeffrey-4th-2nd.

This girl was walking so fast that I suspected the session would turn into a scam. In my hobby history I've noticed that the girls walking with high energy are more likely to be scammers. I seldom have problems with the girls who just stand on the corner looking hopeless.

Old Chinese Guy
09-21-21, 19:39
Are those clinics truly anonymous or will they report you to the Health department if you are infected? Thanks for any info.They are required to report positives to the health department for tracking purposes (see https://health.maryland.gov/phpa/OIDPCS/CSTIP/Pages/Reporting.aspx) but am not sure they report your PII. Sounds like they might have the requirement to do so if they have that information. The statistics are publicly available but not sure the PII is. Also not sure if they are allowed to contact you at home by mail or phone.

Old Chinese Guy
09-21-21, 19:41
Just got a text from her today letting me know she is back out on the Westside. She usually hangs by the Westside Shopping Mall laundromat for those interested. Let's hope she does not spiral down again. That Columbia getaway seems to have done her some good. But the candy keeps drawing her back.

Old Chinese Guy
09-21-21, 19:44
Also not sure I can give her cell out since she is not responding to my texts after that initial notification from her.

CowboysFan
09-21-21, 23:54
Was out doing some errands and decided to hit CB / BP on the way back since it was on the way. Went down Fairhaven, nothing at all, hit the BP loop, nothing at all. Then drove down WB, saw about 6 girls and drove through WW seeing the usual 10 girls or so. Does anyone bother to go to CB / BP anymore? I wouldn't dare waste the gas.I looped last week and spotted Desiree on 6th street in Brooklyn. She's going down hill IMO. Lost alot of weight and just didn't look clean to me. YMMV.

Klove48
09-22-21, 03:09
This girl was walking so fast that I suspected the session would turn into a scam. In my hobby history I've noticed that the girls walking with high energy are more likely to be scammers. I seldom have problems with the girls who just stand on the corner looking hopeless.LOL. I thought that I was the only one who believed that fast walking people aren't trustworthy. Peace.

Tyrod2113
09-22-21, 11:19
Found this one on 6th and Garrett.

Takes instruction well.

Assman To You
09-22-21, 14:04
Found her down near Wilkens circle walking in the rain so picked her up. Blond with longer curly locks and not to beat up. Took her for some nice front seat entertainment. No phone because girls keep stealing them.

BigPappay
09-22-21, 14:16
Hopefully they're going to let some of my Nubian sisters from Haiti migrate to Baltimore. We could use some fresh meat up in here. Grand Pappay always said son don't matter what's on the outside it's all pink inside!

MotoMoto11
09-22-21, 14:43
They are required to report positives to the health department for tracking purposes (see https://health.maryland.gov/phpa/OIDPCS/CSTIP/Pages/Reporting.aspx) but am not sure they report your PII. Sounds like they might have the requirement to do so if they have that information. The statistics are publicly available but not sure the PII is. Also not sure if they are allowed to contact you at home by mail or phone.Things are confidential even if you test positive for something. Yes it gets reported to the health department for record purposes. They will use your information for contacting you just in case. That happened to me I was treated but they had to contact me because I also tested positive for something else but was only treated for sti.

Klove48
09-22-21, 17:35
Found this one on 6th and Garrett.

Takes instruction well.Maybe I missed something, but which one did you find on 6th?

Oakwood99
09-22-21, 19:02
I scooped her on Smallwood / Ashton this week. Haven't seen her in a minute so decided to park and get that monster mic work. She has always delivered prime service. YMMV.

Oak.

Tyrod2113
09-23-21, 02:07
This is the one I found on 6th and Garrett.

Had to crop the picture to upload.

DinnerOut35
09-23-21, 07:22
I'm coming back to Baltimore next week and I am looking for preggos again (or chicks with milk). Anyone come across one lately?

DinnerOut.

BusterHymen55
09-23-21, 08:27
I scooped her on Smallwood / Ashton this week. Haven't seen her in a minute so decided to park and get that monster mic work. She has always delivered prime service. YMMV.

Oak.There's a blast from the past! I used to be a regular of Tiff back in her heyday when she posting ad's on listcrawler, STG, CL, etc. Although she would always provide excellent service in the roughest parts of West Baltimore, I never had any problems with her or anyone else for that matter. How is she looking? Any digits? I would definitely hit her up if she would consider doing incall again. Glad to hear that her service is still top notch!

StayAnonymous
09-23-21, 17:04
If you find one let me know. Closest I know of is there is one that sells her milk.

I'm coming back to Baltimore next week and I am looking for preggos again (or chicks with milk). Anyone come across one lately?

DinnerOut.

MrKwell
09-23-21, 19:41

Had to crop the picture to upload.Not bad. What time of the day was this?

NiteTimer
09-23-21, 23:20

Had to crop the picture to upload.Looks like my ex wife. I wouldn't be surprised.

Tyrod2113
09-23-21, 23:56
Not bad. What time of the day was this?3:30 am but she's out all day.

Barraquda22
09-24-21, 07:49

Had to crop the picture to upload.She looks fun. She have digits?

BQ22.

Top Job
09-24-21, 11:59
Scooped Blonde MILF Danielle this morning south of the Uhaul. I would guess her late 40's. She mentioned being in a program so I'm guessing not currently a heavy user. Took her to my spot. Gave me a great DT gummy. No phone at the moment. Said she usually hangs out close to the SA or on Washington Blvd. I would scoop again if I see her.

Tyrod2113
09-24-21, 12:10
She looks fun. She have digits?

BQ22.No but her name is Bri she's the only BSW I've seen there. You can spot the terrible wig a mile away.

DinnerOut35
09-24-21, 14:34
Scooped Blonde MILF Danielle this morning south of the Uhaul. I would guess her late 40's. She mentioned being in a program so I'm guessing not currently a heavy user. Took her to my spot. Gave me a great DT gummy. No phone at the moment. Said she usually hangs out close to the SA or on Washington Blvd. I would scoop again if I see her.Where is this Uhaul I always see mentioned?

Showdown.

RetrieverGuy
09-24-21, 15:10
Where is this Uhaul I always see mentioned?

Showdown.Uhaul store on Washington Blvd north of MP.

Apache 12
09-24-21, 17:49
Scooped Blonde MILF Danielle this morning south of the Uhaul. I would guess her late 40's. She mentioned being in a program so I'm guessing not currently a heavy user. Took her to my spot. Gave me a great DT gummy. No phone at the moment. Said she usually hangs out close to the SA or on Washington Blvd. I would scoop again if I see her.For another Hamilton she would had cleaned your hemorrhoids and made them feel really good.

Oakwood99
09-24-21, 19:15
There's a blast from the past! I used to be a regular of Tiff back in her heyday when she posting ad's on listcrawler, STG, CL, etc. Although she would always provide excellent service in the roughest parts of West Baltimore, I never had any problems with her or anyone else for that matter. How is she looking? Any digits? I would definitely hit her up if she would consider doing incall again. Glad to hear that her service is still top notch!BH,

She doesn't look bad at all. The only thing that I noticed was one of her leg was swollen. She said she had surgery due to an infection. I didn't ask for a number but she did say she was staying on Smallwood / Ramsey. I've always liked her demeanor.

Oak.

LenoxAve5
09-24-21, 23:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akY7nrP-vs4

BusterHymen55
09-25-21, 00:39
BH,

She doesn't look bad at all. The only thing that I noticed was one of her leg was swollen. She said she had surgery due to an infection. I didn't ask for a number but she did say she was staying on Smallwood / Ramsey. I've always liked her demeanor.

Oak.Thanks Oak. Much appreciated. I might take a stroll and see if I can find Tiff. Last week I picked a SW in my own backyard. Right on Ritchie HWY (RT. 2) in the Severna Park area. She told me she was headed towards Brooklyn Park and was actually on her way to the local bus stop. I offered her a ride and she immediately hopped in. I asked what she did for a living and she gave me that look! She then asked me if I would be interested in a date and I told her hell yes. She was white, kind of chunky, brunette, lot's of tatts, big tits, and ass. I took her back to my place and she offered me a HH but I only lasted 10 minutes. She is definitely using because a lot of her teeth were missing (what else is new) but she gave good head. A major drawback was her gash stunk to high hell! It smelled like rotten salami and that infamous armpit odor. Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to hit. I figured what the hell since we were both already naked and time was of the essence (relatively speaking). Anyhow, we did mish, K9, and then I unloaded in her. She was surprisingly somewhat tight. Told me her name was Alisha? Or something like that. Funny story is I normally wear condoms but when she saw my Jolly ranchers on my desk she said "OMG! I love Jolly Ranchers!" and "I will let you go bareback if you give me a few". I busted out laughing and the rest is history. I did get some digits (she had a burner phone) and was going to share them with the forum but no sooner do I call back for a repeat visit a few days later the number was out of service and / or disconnected. SMH.

Phyuck Yiu
09-25-21, 03:13
Took a cruise tonight cause I just couldn't sleep. Drive W / W, BK, CB, MP The Blvd, nothing out. Not even zombies. To my ass to Taco Bell and went home.

Phyuck!

P.S., anyone had MP Amber lately? How is she. It's been awhile but she wants to hook up some time.

Klove48
09-25-21, 10:17
BH,

Oak.I have seen and spoken to Tiff, twice this week, including last night, and both times she was being pushed around in a wheelchair. I asked her what was up with that, and she said that she couldn't walk because of her leg. She had her longtime boyfriend pushing her around in the chair and ironically, she looked good. She mentioned that she's having another surgery soon to hopefully correct the problem.

Maybe when you guys saw her she was being propped-up by a stick or something. LOL. But she can barely walk, according to her. Peace.

Agent Mulder
09-25-21, 10:47
Is this the golden headed pleasure maiden in your query?A big shout out to Dog 99 for the Goldie hook up. I owe you big, broheim. And you are right, my brother, this blond nymph would make most of the so call high-end providers on EROS pale in comparison. And for what she charges, or the lack of, money wise for an overnight debauchery, totally priceless. What's not to like about a girl who so underestimates her worth, it's like a beautiful women who doesn't know that she's beautiful; Goldie is both.

Goldie's carnal knowledge in the male desire is almost beyond quantification. My best comparison would be, if one can imagine, to splice Kiara together with blond Ash (Hartford county) from a few years back and the resulting pleasure maiden would be Goldie; obedient, sexually charged and to quote Dog 99 "unflinchingly smutty."

Thanks again, broheim.

LuvTitz
09-25-21, 13:00
Made an early trip to the WW triangle / circle. Initially, there was nothing out but a few strung out zombies. I Was about to call it quits when I picked up Chelsea, mid 20's, WSW, C cups and average body. Took her to my spot for some quality headwork. Decided to go for the main course, but unfortunately, she was a bit stinky. She wasn't as wretched as Annemarie from last week, but after doing a quick swab, I passed. She just needs a really good, long shower and she'll be fine. Anyway, passed on the pussy and she went back to the BBBJ and I blasted in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Overall, a pleasant young lady with nice C cups. Be safe out there.

NiceGuy1957
09-25-21, 13:35
Any one seen Josie from the bay?Have her last number she texted me from last four is 2225. NG.

Apache 12
09-25-21, 16:00
Took a cruise tonight cause I just couldn't sleep. Drive W / W, BK, CB, MP The Blvd, nothing out. Not even zombies. To my ass to Taco Bell and went home.

Phyuck!

P.S., anyone had MP Amber lately? How is she. It's been awhile but she wants to hook up some time.We must had been doing the loops around the same time, because you're right on Phyuck, it was freaking dead "nothing" out.

Apache!

Propilot
09-25-21, 16:17
Or even touch it for that matter. Had a BBBJ date and she fell asleep after. I decided to finger her pussy for a bit and then when I went to take a look there was an infected std mass. Drowned my finger in hot water and hand sanitizer. I wouldn't touch that even with condom since it would still touch your skin. Time to give up mongering.Just got back from a job overseas and I see and read this report. Damn. That's pretty bizarre. I accept that most girls / swers probably have something, so it is good to wear a rubber. These guys that brag about hitting without a condom is playing with fire. Sooner or later they will get burned. Damn dude you lucked up. You may be correct to stop mongering swers.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Propilot
09-25-21, 16:23
I just returned from overseas working with the Afghans. I asked a couple of mongers by pm that if they hear from Kiara to please send me her number. If someone would be so kind as to pm Kiara's number to me, I would appreciate it. She is a good friend. I know her family and I would like to catch up. I appreciate it guys.

BKMason
09-25-21, 18:22
Had to feed the beast! She was getting 2 skinny so I had to feed her.

Frank76
09-25-21, 21:29
I had to go out and run errands today. I wound up in Dundalk. I never pick up girls in Dundalk, but I have seen some recent reports about activity there. Unfortunately I had another appointment soon, so I did not have time to do a date. I did some recon around 1 PM. It looked interesting. I drove down Dundalk Ave from off Eastern. I saw a few girls who might have been dating in the little strip malls around there. Then I did a you turn and headed back up towards Eastern Ave. I turned right on Graceland Ave. By the Citgo. Bingo, that's where they were. Across the street from the gas station there were 2 girls. One was a older unattractive WSW who was swinging her arms around, like she was shadow boxing. Next to her was a BSW who looked OK. A little older. But when I drove a block further down Graceland, I saw a young WSW. Very nice looking. Long hair dyed blonde. Nice ass. Crazy black & white pattern tight pants. Looked to be 24 or so. But like I said I had to be somewhere soon and I did not have any condoms in the car. Oh well at least it was good recon. Maybe I will go back tomorrow. Do you guys know of rent a rooms in that area? Or good cheap Motels?

Frank Out!

Propilot
09-25-21, 23:20
For some reason Jen from Dundalk was on my mind when I was overseas. I know it is a few years ago, but does anyone know of an update of her? You think about all the pussy you had when you are in a country that you can't get any. Anyway we always had a good time w I when we got together and she had a nice firm bubble ass. Hopefully she is still alive and well as I knew that she was starting to get addicted. I think that she was from Florida or maybe she went back to Florida. Really cool chick that loved to fuck.

Rizalboy
09-25-21, 23:32
I just returned from overseas working with the Afghans. I asked a couple of mongers by pm that if they hear from Kiara to please send me her number. If someone would be so kind as to pm Kiara's number to me, I would appreciate it. She is a good friend. I know her family and I would like to catch up. I appreciate it guys.

Propilot-Always check your six.The number she had over the last few months that she had a week or two ago is now with grandma as of earlier this week. If I get to get before you do, I'll hit you up.

PellyMason
09-26-21, 07:56
For some reason Jen from Dundalk was on my mind when I was overseas. I know it is a few years ago, but does anyone know of an update of her? You think about all the pussy you had when you are in a country that you can't get any. Anyway we always had a good time w I when we got together and she had a nice firm bubble ass. Hopefully she is still alive and well as I knew that she was starting to get addicted. I think that she was from Florida or maybe she went back to Florida. Really cool chick that loved to fuck.

Propilot-Always check your six.Pontiac is in BP. A brunette spinner Jen there passed some time ago. I know of no Jen in Dundalk.

BoloBellgrande
09-26-21, 11:11
Reminds me of Puerto Rican Jessica.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=a1d8e4f0c

BigPappay
09-26-21, 11:57
Let Moanica give an AI audition as was low on funds and she agreed to BBBJ for 2 packs of smokes and 2 Mike's hard cider. She passed the gig with no nodding off and minor teef scraping. Took me a bit to unload as I jacked a couple hours prior but she was able to get to the bottom of the keg with some strong balls jostling. Handled the boyz like a veteran craps player jostles dice. After release she squatted between cars at the Shoe to relieve herself and off we went. Didn't get out the garage before she was out cold. Didn't even awake as I went through Italiano s drive thfu. Dropped her off at DD where she went back to work while I scarfed down my stuffed shells. A couple fellow mongers picked her up then dumped her when they saw me sitting there. No worries gents just a bit hungry. Only negative is she spilled some of her strawberry beer on my seat as she exited. Peace. BP.

Oakwood99
09-26-21, 13:03
I have seen and spoken to Tiff, twice this week, including last night, and both times she was being pushed around in a wheelchair. I asked her what was up with that, and she said that she couldn't walk because of her leg. She had her longtime boyfriend pushing her around in the chair and ironically, she looked good. She mentioned that she's having another surgery soon to hopefully correct the problem.

Maybe when you guys saw her she was being propped-up by a stick or something. LOL. But she can barely walk, according to her. Peace.Obviously that wasn't the case when I saw her.

Oak.

BlueEyesFun
09-26-21, 15:15

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=a1d8e4f0cLooks like little Cee Cee from Curtis Bay to me.

BEF.

Budge96
09-26-21, 16:39
Looks like little Cee Cee from Curtis Bay to me.

BEF.Hard to tell who the hell that beatch is with all that dick down her throat!! BWAAAAA!

DSubmariner
09-26-21, 21:02
Met her this week on Payson. I've hooked up with her before but this was the first time I've tapped the box. Sasha is a pretty girl about 5 feet 4 in with black hair. She has really pretty eyes an weighs about 110 pounds. She has bolt-ons that feels a little hard maybe she got the work done a few years back. I would have preferred them a little softer however that wasn't a deal breaker for me. What I liked about her is she has a really cool demeanor and can carry a substantive conversation during the date. All in all I had a very good time with her and looking forward to the next time if I see her. Note- she does have some marks on her nothing that will turn you off IMO. YMMV.

Oak.Be careful. This girl is an A1 certified thief. She is a professional booster so watch your shit. When I first met her three years ago she wanted like. 8 and I told her no effing way. Not sure if she is still trying to get that. But yes she is a booster so be very mindful of your belonging around her. Also says she does / did porn. At the time I could believe it but not now. Seen her a couple of weeks ago.

Oakwood99
09-26-21, 22:56
Be careful. This girl is an A1 certified thief. She is a professional booster so watch your shit. When I first met her three years ago she wanted like. 8 and I told her no effing way. Not sure if she is still trying to get that. But yes she is a booster so be very mindful of your belonging around her. Also says she does / did porn. At the time I could believe it but not now. Seen her a couple of weeks ago.Appreciate the info DSub. I kept her at eye view the whole time. When I saw her standard donation was accepted.

Oak

M1951
09-27-21, 05:31
Anything happening these two anymore.

Thanks.

DSubmariner
09-27-21, 07:53
Appreciate the info DSub. I kept her at eye view the whole time. When I saw her standard donation was accepted.

OakOak the photo image is not the same girl that I've cautioned you about. I am mistaken. The girl that I am referring is Persian. She was stunningly gorgeous dressed nicely and is gay. She can almost be confused with Lydia in her facial features. When I declined her tuition, she asked if I would take her to Walmart. I told her sure as I thought I would somehow gain some favorability for future encounters. Waited for her outside. This b*tch came back with all kinds of shit stuffed in her bag to sell on the block. Tried to sell me some shit AND drive her back. I was like hail no b*tch! I took her back anyway because I'm that kinda dude. This all happened when I was green to Bmore streets back in 2016 as opposed to 3 years ago. I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked like every other fiend out Bmore junkie. If you see a girl with bolt-ons and looks like Lydia, that's her. On a side forgot to post pic of the Unicorn. For those that know you know. I promised I wouldn't out her.

Phyuck Yiu
09-27-21, 10:08
Hello and can I ask, who is this Unicorn? I like the way that looks. I'd like to sample.

Phyuck!

Oak the photo image is not the same girl that I've cautioned you about. I am mistaken. The girl that I am referring is Persian. She was stunningly gorgeous dressed nicely and is gay. She can almost be confused with Lydia in her facial features. When I declined her tuition, she asked if I would take her to Walmart. I told her sure as I thought I would somehow gain some favorability for future encounters. Waited for her outside. This b*tch came back with all kinds of shit stuffed in her bag to sell on the block. Tried to sell me some shit AND drive her back. I was like hail no b*tch! I took her back anyway because I'm that kinda dude. This all happened when I was green to Bmore streets back in 2016 as opposed to 3 years ago. I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked like every other fiend out Bmore junkie. If you see a girl with bolt-ons and looks like Lydia, that's her. On a side forgot to post pic of the Unicorn. For those that know you know. I promised I wouldn't out her.

Satya
09-27-21, 10:57
Oak the photo image is not the same girl that I've cautioned you about. I am mistaken. The girl that I am referring is Persian. She was stunningly gorgeous dressed nicely and is gay. She can almost be confused with Lydia in her facial features. When I declined her tuition, she asked if I would take her to Walmart. I told her sure as I thought I would somehow gain some favorability for future encounters. Waited for her outside. This b*tch came back with all kinds of shit stuffed in her bag to sell on the block. Tried to sell me some shit AND drive her back. I was like hail no b*tch! I took her back anyway because I'm that kinda dude. This all happened when I was green to Bmore streets back in 2016 as opposed to 3 years ago. I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked like every other fiend out Bmore junkie. If you see a girl with bolt-ons and looks like Lydia, that's her. On a side forgot to post pic of the Unicorn. For those that know you know. I promised I wouldn't out her.The worst thing about eating pussy is the view and I wish I had not seen those pictures.

MilkMan63
09-27-21, 14:23
Had to feed the beast! She was getting 2 skinny so I had to feed her.Been tryna catch up with her any contact info for her?

MilkMan63
09-27-21, 14:33
Have her last number she texted me from last four is 2225. NG.Yeah that ones dead!

MilkMan63
09-27-21, 14:38
A big shout out to Dog 99 for the Goldie hook up. I owe you big, broheim. And you are right, my brother, this blond nymph would make most of the so call high-end providers on EROS pale in comparison. And for what she charges, or the lack of, money wise for an overnight debauchery, totally priceless. What's not to like about a girl who so underestimates her worth, it's like a beautiful women who doesn't know that she's beautiful; Goldie is both.

Goldie's carnal knowledge in the male desire is almost beyond quantification. My best comparison would be, if one can imagine, to splice Kiara together with blond Ash (Hartford county) from a few years back and the resulting pleasure maiden would be Goldie; obedient, sexually charged and to quote Dog 99 "unflinchingly smutty."

Thanks again, broheim.How about paying it forward brohiem my inbox is open! Can't wait to hear from ya!

Ecity045
09-27-21, 16:33
Went around CB / Brooklyn area from 9 to 1030 pm. There were quiet a few SWs in the area who looked decent. Talked to Rachel who was on 4th. Stank like smoke so didn't pick her up. There was a relatively short one with a decent body shape but appeared a little strung out. A good looking blonde was also walking with a limp. I have seen her before, she got picked up before I got to her. There was also a BSW (looked a bit heavy) who wasn't getting picked up. Sorry no pictures. My camera hasn't worked out well in streetlight lit areas.

DSubmariner
09-27-21, 19:24
The worst thing about eating pussy is the view and I wish I had not seen those pictures.Not sure what this post means but not to worry. You won't get the chance to eat that one anytime soon. If you are able to, let me know how it tastes.

LuvTitz
09-27-21, 21:37
What a beautiful day. After getting out of work, I decided it was time to commune with nature by finding a nice piece of ass to screw. Found Kylie by the triangle. Took her to a local spot. On the way, she was nodding off a bit, but perked up once we parked. She gave some really good head and then proceeded to K9. Wow, her pussy was really tight. I tried my best to plow into her sweet hole. After about 10 minutes of holding and pumping that nice body, I came like a geyser. Overall, a good experience and much better than my encounter with her a year ago. Be safe out there.

BoloBellgrande
09-27-21, 23:45
There appears to be a house between Ashton and McHenry that's home or hangout for streetwalkers. I'm not talking about the one on Bentalou. I've passed it over the last month and I've noticed Heather hanging out front and other streetwalkers coming and going.

I'm interested in finding out more about this place because of a girl I saw in the Vecenity of that house one day, and after saying a few words to her, she disappeared and only could've gone down the alley that runs behind that house. This girl had a body from the waist down that would stop traffic.

I've never seen her again, she had that tired drug addict look on her face but her body looked normal. I got more details on her and the street the house is on but, I want to get more info about what's going on I'm that house and if that girl lives there.

If you've noticed the same place, and think you know the house I'm talking about, PM me and share any info.

Top Job
09-28-21, 09:39
Saw an older WSW at Ashton & Pulaski this morning. Kind of tall and wearing lots of makeup. She was wearing an ankle length dress. Seemed very out of place. I had to wonder if she's a trannie. I was late for work so didn't circle back for a second look. Anyone know if she's legit?

MilkMan63
09-28-21, 10:32
Seen Sasha last night from fair haven and locust silicone tits gave some really great head took direction well and entertained the boys also will repeat!! See previous posts from oak for pics.

Duuuuuuude
09-28-21, 16:23

Phyuck!

P.S., anyone had MP Amber lately? How is she. It's been awhile but she wants to hook up some time.Made the scoop. At the intersection, she grabbed the cash from my console and took off.

If you're going to see her, do it before I do.

LuvTitz
09-28-21, 18:21
I wanted to ride the success of yesterday, so I hit the stroll again after work. Picked up Tori by the triangle. Great service as always with a happy cream pie at the end. She hopes to be heading off to rehab and I hope she gets well if it does happen. While driving back, I saw a familiar face, Eastern shore Haley. She was looking nice and healthy, but definitely high. She got picked up before I could say hello. There was also a nice looking blonde over by the circle. She got picked up by another enthusiast, but she looked very enticing. She had normal weight, 5'5", nice legs in jean shorts, blonde hair under a baseball cap. Whoever picked her up, please share your experience.

Assman To You
09-28-21, 18:51
Made the scoop. At the intersection, she grabbed the cash from my console and took off.

If you're going to see her, do it before I do.Was this Tink, Tinkerbell, Autumn?

Apache 12
09-28-21, 18:53
Kiara was out today but she already had a date waiting in the westside center. Damnit I missed out again, there were others out but not to my likings.

Happy Hunting!

BoloBellgrande
09-28-21, 21:58
On either one of them. It's hard to get a good luck at the faces while they're eating.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=6ebbf8d19

CowboysFan
09-28-21, 23:57
She posts up at that first stop sign on Fairhaven. That's her stomping ground. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates. Gave me a decent bbbjws. Took direction well and gladly gave the boys attention. I bet she was a knock out back in the day. Huge tattoo on her lower back that says loyalty. No digits or social media. Would gladly repeat. She mentioned working online in the past and how other girls make the dollar then go inside. Her, she stays out and makes the money.

Catch her if you can!

29 years old Sasha on Fairhaven. See prior reports.

BigTruckBob
09-29-21, 11:33
Made the scoop. At the intersection, she grabbed the cash from my console and took off.

If you're going to see her, do it before I do.Recently decided to make the rounds in the old areas of Wilkens and Washington. I stopped at DD on Washington to get some coffee, and while sitting in their parking lot I saw Amber from Morrell Park arguing with this guy at the Royal farm. She was loudly saying that she didn't steal his phone. She then spotted me and quickly walked up to my truck semi crying, and then loudly asked me if I wanted to date because this guy wouldn't pay her. I reminded her that the last time I dated her she intentionally dropped drugs in my truck. To my surprise she offered to sell me a rugged style tough phone, the very phone she denied stealing. I noticed the guy was still in Royal farm parking lot at the gas pump, and I did something I almost never do, I got involved. I took the phone from her with the promise I would run the ATM, and I actually returned it to the guy at the Royal farm. Be careful with her, just because she looks stupid, it doesn't mean she is. She is very conniving and is only living to get high off of drugs.

Assman To You
09-29-21, 11:46
Kiara was out today but she already had a date waiting in the westside center. Damnit I missed out again, there were others out but not to my likings.

Happy Hunting!She was out at the triangle on Ashton for quite awhile yesterday. I bet you can find her there today as well.

Truckie2
09-29-21, 12:42
Ran the loops yesterday morning. Quite a few out on Ashton and Westside, also quite a few colorful cars parked and roaming the area. Nothing really caught my eye in that area so headed out. Nothing on Wash. Blvd. CB, Patapsco, Pennington and Fairhaven dead. BP, 6th to Jeffrey to 2nd to Patapsco I saw nothing roaming around. Decided to make one more pass and at 5th and Pontiac there was one standing at the corner, appearing to be trying to cross. White about 5'6, slim (125) with a tank top and jeans. She didn't have the same appearance as the others seen in the area previously. I looped around the block to get a better look and pulled off on Pontiac between 4th and 5th. She walked up with a big smile on her face and we started to talk. Said that she was looking for a new bra and pulled her shirt up giving me a nice display. We left the area to a spot, while she talked, I mean talked. Non-stop, said her name is Tina, 42, used to dance at Memories and on and on. Got to the spot told me. 4 because she swallows and said if not satisfied will give some back. Great mouth and eye contact. Started to play with her nice nipples and she started moaning. The more I squeezed the faster she went with her mouth and louder the moans which got the job done. Wasn't much to clean up as there was no spillage. Took her back to where she want to go and left happy.

Mr KuntFlooder
09-29-21, 16:00
Ran the loops yesterday morning. Quite a few out on Ashton and Westside, also quite a few colorful cars parked and roaming the area. Nothing really caught my eye in that area so headed out. Nothing on Wash. Blvd. CB, Patapsco, Pennington and Fairhaven dead. BP, 6th to Jeffrey to 2nd to Patapsco I saw nothing roaming around. Decided to make one more pass and at 5th and Pontiac there was one standing at the corner, appearing to be trying to cross. White about 5'6, slim (125) with a tank top and jeans. She didn't have the same appearance as the others seen in the area previously. I looped around the block to get a better look and pulled off on Pontiac between 4th and 5th. She walked up with a big smile on her face and we started to talk. Said that she was looking for a new bra and pulled her shirt up giving me a nice display. We left the area to a spot, while she talked, I mean talked. Non-stop, said her name is Tina, 42, used to dance at Memories and on and on. Got to the spot told me. 4 because she swallows and said if not satisfied will give some back. Great mouth and eye contact. Started to play with her nice nipples and she started moaning. The more I squeezed the faster she went with her mouth and louder the moans which got the job done. Wasn't much to clean up as there was no spillage. Took her back to where she want to go and left happy.You just missed out on the hottest wildest cowgirl fuck from hell! Check my other posts Catch her again if you can!

Satya
09-29-21, 17:03
Ran the loops yesterday morning. Quite a few out on Ashton and Westside, also quite a few colorful cars parked and roaming the area. Nothing really caught my eye in that area so headed out. Nothing on Wash. Blvd. CB, Patapsco, Pennington and Fairhaven dead. BP, 6th to Jeffrey to 2nd to Patapsco I saw nothing roaming around. Decided to make one more pass and at 5th and Pontiac there was one standing at the corner, appearing to be trying to cross. White about 5'6, slim (125) with a tank top and jeans. She didn't have the same appearance as the others seen in the area previously. I looped around the block to get a better look and pulled off on Pontiac between 4th and 5th. She walked up with a big smile on her face and we started to talk. Said that she was looking for a new bra and pulled her shirt up giving me a nice display. We left the area to a spot, while she talked, I mean talked. Non-stop, said her name is Tina, 42, used to dance at Memories and on and on. Got to the spot told me. 4 because she swallows and said if not satisfied will give some back. Great mouth and eye contact. Started to play with her nice nipples and she started moaning. The more I squeezed the faster she went with her mouth and louder the moans which got the job done. Wasn't much to clean up as there was no spillage. Took her back to where she want to go and left happy."Got to the spot told me. 4 because she swallows and said if not satisfied will give some back. ".

I don't think I would want any of what she swallowed back. Haha.

DannyDavis
09-29-21, 19:45
Any insights on morning time strolls? I'll be there next week and have a few hours starting around 8:30 am. I live out west where things often don't warm up until afternoon, if they warm up at all.

MilkMan63
09-29-21, 20:30
Ran the loops yesterday morning. Quite a few out on Ashton and Westside, also quite a few colorful cars parked and roaming the area. Nothing really caught my eye in that area so headed out. Nothing on Wash. Blvd. CB, Patapsco, Pennington and Fairhaven dead. BP, 6th to Jeffrey to 2nd to Patapsco I saw nothing roaming around. Decided to make one more pass and at 5th and Pontiac there was one standing at the corner, appearing to be trying to cross. White about 5'6, slim (125) with a tank top and jeans. She didn't have the same appearance as the others seen in the area previously. I looped around the block to get a better look and pulled off on Pontiac between 4th and 5th. She walked up with a big smile on her face and we started to talk. Said that she was looking for a new bra and pulled her shirt up giving me a nice display. We left the area to a spot, while she talked, I mean talked. Non-stop, said her name is Tina, 42, used to dance at Memories and on and on. Got to the spot told me. 4 because she swallows and said if not satisfied will give some back. Great mouth and eye contact. Started to play with her nice nipples and she started moaning. The more I squeezed the faster she went with her mouth and louder the moans which got the job done. Wasn't much to clean up as there was no spillage. Took her back to where she want to go and left happy.Any contact info on her?

DSubmariner
09-29-21, 21:02
Ran into 24 y / o mulatto Korrissa on Fairhaven. Beautiful young girl that is unfortunately street worn. Showed signs of useage but alleges smoking only. Neckwork pretty good for standard tuition. If cleaned up I would repeat for front seat only. I can tell with 20 more lbs this chick would be a solid 9 on civi scale. The shape is there but needs to be filled in. I also noticed scars on her lower back and butt. Very intelligent girl as well. Damn shame.

MilkMan63
09-29-21, 21:41
Four BSW on the Brooklyn loop Wednesday night charisma one of them had a tag along with her though happy hunting!!

CowboysFan
09-30-21, 01:22

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=a1d8e4f0cCurtis bay Jessica? She's down to like 90 lbs.

Anyone else still dating her?

BMoreBeast
09-30-21, 03:01
Four BSW on the Brooklyn loop Wednesday night charisma one of them had a tag along with her though happy hunting!!Which street.

Jack Knauf
09-30-21, 07:17
Ran into 24 y / o mulatto Korrissa on Fairhaven. Beautiful young girl that is unfortunately street worn. Showed signs of useage but alleges smoking only. Neckwork pretty good for standard tuition. If cleaned up I would repeat for front seat only. I can tell with 20 more lbs this chick would be a solid 9 on civi scale. The shape is there but needs to be filled in. I also noticed scars on her lower back and butt. Very intelligent girl as well. Damn shame.Picked her up Sunday morning around 10th and Potapsco.

Standard donation for mic work. Unfortunately, midway thru, she claims she doesn't catch. I stopped her at that point and let her out. Seemed like a nice girl and yes, pretty. Non-catching is a deal breaker for me so I won't be repeating.

MilkMan63
09-30-21, 10:35
Which street.Walking the Brooklyn loop between fourth and sixth and Pontiac and Jeffrey.

MilkMan63
09-30-21, 10:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CowboysFan
09-30-21, 20:24
Anybody know London a BSW on Wilkens.Spoke with her the other night after I dropped off Kiara. I always hit the loops and look for talent. She said she was, I believe 41. Cute light red afro. Face appeared cute. No digits. I only asked for the digits.

MilkMan63
10-01-21, 10:49
Working last night and passing through Brooklyn caught up with treasure coming out the corner store on 6th and Patapsco. Took her to my spot and burnt it up!! Great provider!!

PellyMason
10-01-21, 16:11
Business has not been too good for Shannon after earlier images went out. Now, presumably to avoid identification, she has a new look. New hair, new clothes. But she should still be avoided. She's a knifewielding thief. Avoid at all costs.

Propilot
10-01-21, 17:54
Pontiac is in BP. A brunette spinner Jen there passed some time ago. I know of no Jen in Dundalk.PellyMason you are correct. I meant Jen of Pontiac, not Dundalk. She worked a block or two off of Rt. 2. She was a hottie. A perfect spinner in shape and size. A personal favorite and a good person to talk to. Originally an escort and from Florida I believe.

The last I heard she was very addicted and very infected. If she passed, I did not know. May she rest in peace.

Now that I remember, years ago there was a Jen of Curtis Bay. She worked a block over from the Maggie's (restaurant / bar on the corner. Petty girl with nice tits, but bad attitude.

Coppertone
10-01-21, 18:45
Is this the golden headed pleasure maiden in your query?Anyone got info on her, if she still looks the same that's looks like good peach.

Apache 12
10-01-21, 18:59
Other than a very few, the streets were pretty much dried up today. I guess maybe the 1st of month plays a big part of it being so dry. I haven't seen Sierra or Valerie in Dundalk for awhile either. Oh well I'm sure they're be back before long.

Be Safe.

Oakwood99
10-01-21, 22:39
I scooped her up yesterday on Ashton by the corner store. Ya'll know the deal. Question, which one of you mofo's spanked her ass like that? LOL.

Oak.

Agent Mulder
10-01-21, 22:57
Is this the golden headed pleasure maiden in your query?Due to heavy volume of requests. And a few aggressive pleads. I thought a public announcement in this case would best succinct query process.

As some of you have probably figured, Jessie (the name she gave me) is not your typical "Walker" in a technical sense, and I, for one hope she stays that way. Dog 99, and some others, happened on this beauty by pure circumstance, you know, by saying the magic word "Alakazam," and Voila! - appeared a golden headed maiden.

But levity aside, Jessie is not the result of conjuring but rather the consequence of labour, sweat and gas, and a bit of luck by being at the right place at the right time. And, in my case, the fortuity of an accountable referral from a generous monger. And my criteria for forwarding the same referral is simple; don't ask if we haven't previously Benn amicably acquainted, or have reciprocated, fair enough, right? However, if none of the above apply, but you have an actual and relevant posting history on this or any other threads, and not a Schmuck, feel free to query. That said, Jessie has a few prerequisites of her own; you must be a gentlemen and not an A-hole! Although her compensatory requirements won't break anyone's bank per se but please cheapskates need not apply. If agreeable, PM me your Age; Race; a brief disposition, and I will forward it to Jessie with your best contact information and she can do with it as she will. Please be patient, she is young and a bit naive.

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with Jessie in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a horn-dog trying to help her run this as safely, and with staying power, so I can continue to tap that sweet, golden snatch in the foreseeable.

Checkumout
10-02-21, 05:41
PellyMason you are correct. I meant Jen of Pontiac, not Dundalk. She worked a block or two off of Rt. 2. She was a hottie. A perfect spinner in shape and size. A personal favorite and a good person to talk to. Originally an escort and from Florida I believe.There was a Jen that worked the Brooklyn area that lived of of 7th street she got out of the game probably about 4 years ago she took off with a sugar daddy and has been living in the OC area for awhile now.

Apache 12
10-02-21, 06:21
I scooped her up yesterday on Ashton by the corner store. Ya'll know the deal. Question, which one of you mofo's spanked her ass like that? LOL.

Oak.Did you get finger prints, LOL. She has a nice ass to be spanked though.

BigPappay
10-02-21, 07:36

Oak.Wish I could claim that backside art. She's one of a handful that I'll do BB. Most of these gals require cover on your digits to take their temperature. Special K arches that back and props the nana up leaving no choice but to top off her tank!

DSubmariner
10-02-21, 17:02
Happened upon CB Taylor last night. She is still limping and very thin. She was however, very pleasant and lucid. Said she still comes out sometimes. BTW, this is the well reported upon Taylor that used to ***** all the time but she was really sweet yesterday.

Jte1732
10-02-21, 17:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Assman To You
10-02-21, 18:49
I went out Friday on a mission to find her and after a few laps spotted her crossing Pennington. Its hard to miss those inflatables in her sports bra. As I passed I noticed she fell flay on the sidewalk so I looped and helped her up. Went for a quick front seat date and she agreed to 20 plus 10 if all went well. I almost blew before she got me to full mast. Had her lick the family jewels for a few and then delivered the batter. She says she stays on till 7 pm or around dark.

DSubmariner
10-02-21, 19:39
Due to heavy volume of requests. And a few aggressive pleads. I thought a public announcement in this case would best succinct
As some of you have probably figured, Jessie (the name she gave me) is not your typical "Walker" in a technical sense, and I, for one hope she stays that way. Dog 99, and some others, happened on this beauty by pure circumstance, you know, by saying the magic word "Alakazam," and Voila! - appeared a golden headed maiden.

But levity aside, Jessie is not the result of conjuring but rather the consequence of labour, sweat and gas, and a bit of luck by being at the right place at the right time. And, in my case, the fortuity of an accountable referral from a generous monger. And my criteria for forwarding the same referral is simple; don't ask if we haven't previously Benn amicably acquainted, or have reciprocated, fair enough, right? However, if none of the above apply, but you have an actual and relevant posting history on this or any other threads, and not a Schmuck, feel free to query. That said, Jessie has a few prerequisites of her own; you must be a gentlemen and not an A-hole! Although her compensatory requirements won't break anyone's bank per se but please cheapskates need not apply. If agreeable, PM me your Age; Race; a brief disposition, and I will forward it to Jessie with your best contact information and she can do with it as she will. Please be patient, she is young and a bit naive.

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with Jessie in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a horn-dog trying to help her run this as safely, and with staying power, so I can continue to tap that sweet, golden snatch in the foreseeable.These are absolutely ridiculous criterion which are more likely than not yours. If you desire a comparable trade I can accommodate that. But someone would have to be a fool to provide that info to you.

PellyMason
10-02-21, 20:39
Due to heavy volume of requests. And a few aggressive pleads. I thought a public announcement in this case would best succinct query process.

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with Jessie in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a horn-dog trying to help her run this as safely, and with staying power, so I can continue to tap that sweet, golden snatch in the foreseeable.A referral from a generous monger is all we are asking for from you. My PM to you was polite but the request was ignored. I agree with Dsubmariner.

LongDicking
10-02-21, 22:07
Due to heavy volume of requests. And a few aggressive pleads. I thought a public announcement in this case would best succinct query process.

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with Jessie in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a horn-dog trying to help her run this as safely, and with staying power, so I can continue to tap that sweet, golden snatch in the foreseeable.This guy is 5 O or up to no good.

Apache 12
10-02-21, 22:15
I went out Friday on a mission to find her and after a few laps spotted her crossing Pennington. Its hard to miss those inflatables in her sports bra. As I passed I noticed she fell flay on the sidewalk so I looped and helped her up. Went for a quick front seat date and she agreed to 20 plus 10 if all went well. I almost blew before she got me to full mast. Had her lick the family jewels for a few and then delivered the batter. She says she stays on till 7 pm or around dark.Are there any pictures of this Sasha? I would like to check Her out for a test run.

Ecity045
10-02-21, 22:42
A referral from a generous monger is all we are asking for from you. My PM to you was polite but the request was ignored. I agree with Dsubmariner.I haven't asked this person for a referral, however, there are a couple others on here who behave similarly and ignore requests (not you PellyM obviously). Do they even need to post about their conquests if they are not willing to share?

CowboysFan
10-02-21, 22:50
Four BSW on the Brooklyn loop Wednesday night charisma one of them had a tag along with her though happy hunting!!Hardly any reports on her. She been around for years. Which one of you mongers knocked her up? And what rates have you all been paying? Cause sometimes she's a SW then sometimes she's an online escort.

Shune
10-02-21, 23:35

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with Jessie in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a horn-dog trying to help her run this as safely, and with staying power, so I can continue to tap that sweet, golden snatch in the foreseeable.My understanding is that this public announcement post by Agent Mulder is an attempt to address all inquires en masse, rather than individually. And I, personally do not find Agent Mulder's requirement for sharing off putting, nor do I find Jessica's inquiry into her perspective sexual partner's age, race, etc. , to be out of the ordinary. In fact, are any of the providers posting on the Escort sites requesting the same thing any different?

Seeing some of the replies thus far, I see why so few are willing to share, and fewer still are willing to post the real good finds.

Christanda
10-03-21, 01:25
Ran the loops yesterday morning. Quite a few out on Ashton and Westside, also quite a few colorful cars parked and roaming the area. Nothing really caught my eye in that area so headed out. Nothing on Wash. Blvd. CB, Patapsco, Pennington and Fairhaven dead. BP, 6th to Jeffrey to 2nd to Patapsco I saw nothing roaming around. Decided to make one more pass and at 5th and Pontiac there was one standing at the corner, appearing to be trying to cross. White about 5'6, slim (125) with a tank top and jeans. She didn't have the same appearance as the others seen in the area previously. I looped around the block to get a better look and pulled off on Pontiac between 4th and 5th. She walked up with a big smile on her face and we started to talk. Said that she was looking for a new bra and pulled her shirt up giving me a nice display. We left the area to a spot, while she talked, I mean talked. Non-stop, said her name is Tina, 42, used to dance at Memories and on and on. Got to the spot told me. 4 because she swallows and said if not satisfied will give some back. Great mouth and eye contact. Started to play with her nice nipples and she started moaning. The more I squeezed the faster she went with her mouth and louder the moans which got the job done. Wasn't much to clean up as there was no spillage. Took her back to where she want to go and left happy.Thanks for sharing driving directions, never tried the Baltimore street actions, had memories from 14th in DC a few decades ago. It is long over due.

KayJay1
10-03-21, 07:42
This guy is 5 O or up to no good.All I do is say LOL.. Don't let it skunk yo grove just keep balling. Ya hear me.

KayJay1
10-03-21, 07:45

Oak.I would like to see those tender red pancakes! Somebody anybody pm me those digits!

Satya
10-03-21, 08:24

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with Jessie in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a horn-dog trying to help her run this as safely, and with staying power, so I can continue to tap that sweet, golden snatch in the foreseeable.Cash is all that is required.

Assman To You
10-03-21, 09:16
Are there any pictures of this Sasha? I would like to check Her out for a test run.Teach a monger how to fish.

Satya
10-03-21, 09:16
My understanding is that this public announcement post by Agent Mulder is an attempt to address all inquires en masse, rather than individually. And I, personally do not find Agent Mulder's requirement for sharing off putting, nor do I find Jessica's inquiry into her perspective sexual partner's age, race, etc. , to be out of the ordinary. In fact, are any of the providers posting on the Escort sites requesting the same thing any different?

Seeing some of the replies thus far, I see why so few are willing to share, and fewer still are willing to post the real good finds.I see him as standing in the way, just post her digits.

DSubmariner
10-03-21, 10:25
My understanding is that this public announcement post by Agent Mulder is an attempt to address all inquires en masse, rather than individually. And I, personally do not find Agent Mulder's requirement for sharing off putting, nor do I find Jessica's inquiry into her perspective sexual partner's age, race, etc. , to be out of the ordinary. In fact, are any of the providers posting on the Escort sites requesting the same thing any different?

Seeing some of the replies thus far, I see why so few are willing to share, and fewer still are willing to post the real good finds.
Please send me your Age; Race; a brief disposition, and I will forward it to BPD with your best contact information and they can do with it as they will. LOL. Do I think Agent Mulder is an "agent", who knows and I don't care. Just trying to make a point.

I think we all get his point, but how do you know these are her requirements to meet and not his, so as to meet his personal preferences? You don't do you? She only said to not be an A-hole Plus, to your point, it's presumed to be the provider with whom you are communicating directly with online but you never really know for sure which is why I don't. You would have to be seriously desperate to provide this info to anyone in a so called anonymous forum. But hey look, to each their own. I say just make the trade and let her decide.

Saber1967
10-03-21, 11:03
I see him as standing in the way, just post her digits.You mean like a pimp would? 😂.

Satya
10-03-21, 11:09
Please send me your Age; Race; a brief disposition, and I will forward it to BPD with your best contact information and they can do with it as they will. LOL. Do I think Agent Mulder is an "agent", who knows and I don't care. Just trying to make a point.

I think we all get his point, but how do you know these are her requirements to meet and not his, so as to meet his personal preferences? You don't do you? She only said to not be an A-hole Plus, to your point, it's presumed to be the provider with whom you are communicating directly with online but you never really know for sure which is why I don't. You would have to be seriously desperate to provide this info to anyone in a so called anonymous forum. But hey look, to each their own. I say just make the trade and let her decide.I think he is trying to exercise some control over this provider and she says "Sure" while she is meeting any dude who has the cash. This subject is going to be squashed real soon by Jackson, probably the original should have been redacted for presenting obstacles, his requirements, to practicing our hobby.

Apache 12
10-03-21, 19:24
Teach a monger how to fish.Yeah, I did use the search but nothing came up on this Sasha, but it's all good, believe Me there's nothing you can teach me Ass.

Thanks and Apache Out.

PellyMason
10-03-21, 19:40

Seeing some of the replies thus far, I see why so few are willing to share, and fewer still are willing to post the real good finds.I am not sure I agree with you. While the information solicited for a shot at hooking up with Jessie is sometimes requested, it is done by provider, not another monger. So it is not clear that these are Jessie's requirements at all. I for one am uncomfortable with Mulder as gatekeeper to what races get to play.

Assman To You
10-03-21, 21:12
Yeah, I did use the search but nothing came up on this Sasha, but it's all good, believe Me there's nothing you can teach me Ass.

Thanks and Apache Out.Oak posted a pic of her on 9/26.

BigPappay
10-03-21, 21:52
Included my annual salary and credit score. Let's see if I get any nibbles.

Mr Mojo Risin
10-03-21, 21:58
The last time I dated her, I looked her in the face and told her that she was the worst date that I ever had. I guess YMMV. Peace.Made the mistake of picking her up today. Dead fish. Waste of time and money.

Agent Mulder
10-03-21, 22:37

Seeing some of the replies thus far, I see why so few are willing to share, and fewer still are willing to post the real good finds.It's hard to be congenial nowadays, even on a sex site LOL.

Baltimore2020
10-03-21, 23:58

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with Jessie in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a horn-dog trying to help her run this as safely, and with staying power, so I can continue to tap that sweet, golden snatch in the foreseeable.I have been with an UTR for past couple of months so didn't post any reviews but will do so shortly.

That's the the Goldie from MP on Washington Blvd. I've picked her up couple of times there before. I think I even reviewed her as well.

She had long blond hair all the way down to her butt. I saw her few days ago on Payson and Ramsey and the hair is almost to her thighs now. You can't really miss it. Yes, she is pleasant and does the job well. I never sample the V though, will do next time I see her. I didn't know her name is Jessie, she told me she goes by Goldie but who cares really.

About your public announcement, I really don't think it's necessary. I do admire your thought on some "protection" for her but if she is walking out here, nothing is going to help. Also, keep in mind, here are some senior mongers who are in this game for years even decade. They know dozens of SW, Dealers, Shop owners and even weird guys sitting at blocks just watching. If someone wants to find a long long blond haired girl, they can actually pinpoint her on a spot. Literally where she lives, copped, walked and even what alley she shoots on that day.

These SW are in a game they already know. They can judge people on first sight and learn quickly. Only Cash is the King in this game.

Be safe,

B.

Christanda
10-04-21, 00:03
Finally I was ready to take my rookie run in the loop. I ran into Alex at the intersection of Ashton and Pulaski, she is a MILF, thin, has gray & dark hair, 5'2", I did not pick up her on my first pass, then I returned and she was still there, so I picked her up. It felt safe, she is clear minded, no smell, hands seem to be clean, was able to carry a conversation with a smile. The damage is 25, bbbjws. Not too bad for my rookie run in Baltimore street action. By the way she said she was just out of rehab or probation, somehow it made me feel safe as I don't think she would rob me, as I am so new to the girls in Baltimore. I think this is newbie's luck. Hopefully my experience will not get worse as this is not bad experience at all, her oral skills are good, but not excellent, maybe I was nervous and look back my shoulders the whole time. Stay safe!

Baltimore2020
10-04-21, 00:13
Zina used to posted online last year, worked at a basement on East side at first, then motels at Eldridge, then out of Laurel for few months and now she is at the Wilkins area. She was coming back and forth before and now seems staying. I saw her standing alone at Frederick and Catherine around noon and next day I saw her walking with a black dude on Smallwood. I didn't get a chance to talk to her yet. I reviewed her on the escort forum when she first came out and maybe even here.

She is petite, 5'3, mixed, blond shoulder hair now. She is helluva head giver. Something about how she work her toungh is just magical. Her V is wet and tight too. I always go there for second round so I can last little longer, LOL.

I will definitely stop for her next time. I couldn't these times because I was on my way to my UTR and I don't break my schedules. The price of having UTR, smh.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
10-04-21, 00:27
Haven't visited Dundalk for a while and had a chance couple of days ago. Saw a short hair blond girl looked clean with nice figure, so stopped and pay my duty.

As soon as she stepped in, I asked for the name. She said Stephanie and recognize me. I took a closer look and literally said OMG. Yes, it was the hairy Stephanie I reviewed before, a while ago. I was so glad to see her. Turns out the short blond hair is a wig.

Took her to the spot and did only front seat action this time. Great service and I gave her a big tip. She said she is getting her phone with a new number, she gave me the app phone number and will communicate through that while being, if she get wifi at somewhere.

I remember a senior member asked me to hook up with her and her number. I deleted a lot PMs since it gets full pretty quickly. So if you still need it, I will pass on.

And Yes, Valerie and Sierra have not be around for while now. I didn't see Amber there for a while too.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
10-04-21, 00:42
Recently decided to make the rounds in the old areas of Wilkens and Washington. I stopped at DD on Washington to get some coffee, and while sitting in their parking lot I saw Amber from Morrell Park arguing with this guy at the Royal farm. She was loudly saying that she didn't steal his phone. She then spotted me and quickly walked up to my truck semi crying, and then loudly asked me if I wanted to date because this guy wouldn't pay her. I reminded her that the last time I dated her she intentionally dropped drugs in my truck. To my surprise she offered to sell me a rugged style tough phone, the very phone she denied stealing. I noticed the guy was still in Royal farm parking lot at the gas pump, and I did something I almost never do, I got involved. I took the phone from her with the promise I would run the ATM, and I actually returned it to the guy at the Royal farm. Be careful with her, just because she looks stupid, it doesn't mean she is. She is very conniving and is only living to get high off of drugs.Mad Respect for what you've done. Some true honor among few mongers. I will pay for your next BJ with a girl I know. Mark my words.

BTW, Brittany with dark brown hair (not the 1 arm Brittnie) at Washington Blvd. Hasn't showed up for a while due to her stealing and robbing with her boyfriend. Some people tend to get her.

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
10-04-21, 00:58
There was a Jen that worked the Brooklyn area that lived of of 7th street she got out of the game probably about 4 years ago she took off with a sugar daddy and has been living in the OC area for awhile now.There was also a Jen I dated as a regular for a while until she had a baby few months ago. Dark hair and 5'7. Even did a double with her. She had a unusual chin but definitely good service and really cool. She came back few times and now gained a lot of weight.

Be safe,

B.

DSubmariner
10-04-21, 05:38
I have been with an UTR for past couple of months so didn't post any reviews but will do so shortly.

That's the the Goldie from MP on Washington Blvd. I've picked her up couple of times there before. I think I even reviewed her as well.

She had long blond hair all the way down to her butt. I saw her few days ago on Payson and Ramsey and the hair is almost to her thighs now. You can't really miss it. Yes, she is pleasant and does the job well. I never sample the V though, will do next time I see her. I didn't know her name is Jessie, she told me she goes by Goldie but who cares really.

About your public announcement, I really don't think it's necessary. I do admire your thought on some "protection" for her but if she is walking out here, nothing is going to help. Also, keep in mind, here are some senior mongers who are in this game for years even decade. They know dozens of SW, Dealers, Shop owners and even weird guys sitting at blocks just watching. If someone wants to find a long long blond haired girl, they can actually pinpoint her on a spot. Literally where she lives, copped, walked and even what alley she shoots on that day.

These SW are in a game they already know. They can judge people on first sight and learn quickly. Only Cash is the King in this game.

Be safe,

B.Dude you are spot on with your post except for MP Goldie being Jessie. Her name is April. Nice girl but definitely gone downhill. I cracked up when I read this because I"d concluded the same thing after reading the thread until I realized one was Goldie and the other Blondie.

PellyMason
10-04-21, 10:06
Finally I was ready to take my rookie run in the loop. I ran into Alex at the intersection of Ashton and Pulaski, she is a MILF, thin, has gray & dark hair, 5'2", I did not pick up her on my first pass, then I returned and she was still there, so I picked her up. It felt safe, she is clear minded, no smell, hands seem to be clean, was able to carry a conversation with a smile. The damage is 25, bbbjws. Not too bad for my rookie run in Baltimore street action. By the way she said she was just out of rehab or probation, somehow it made me feel safe as I don't think she would rob me, as I am so new to the girls in Baltimore. I think this is newbie's luck. Hopefully my experience will not get worse as this is not bad experience at all, her oral skills are good, but not excellent, maybe I was nervous and look back my shoulders the whole time. Stay safe!Your description sounds too much like Shannon, who always goes by different names.

Apache 12
10-04-21, 11:06
Oak posted a pic of her on 9/26.Thanks Brother, don't know how I missed it.

Apache 12
10-04-21, 11:16
Caught Kiara this morning fresh out of the shower, Man she looked and smelled good, yes she still has the spanking marks on both cheeks. Damn what a sweetheart, always a delight and those perfect little titties. Made My Day.

BigPappay
10-04-21, 11:19
I have been with an UTR for past couple of months so didn't post any reviews but will do so shortly.

Be safe,

B.She's passed out on a stoop at corner of Ramsey and Smallwood as we speak. Hanging with one black dude draped over her. Get in line boys!

Christanda
10-04-21, 13:25
Your description sounds too much like Shannon, who always goes by different names.Hi PM,

That person looks like Alex. I have read your posts about Shannon, what I remembered from your posts and pictures are she has blond hair, stayed behind a pole and wear sunglass, I did not see all of that in my case, so I thought this was someone else. Attached is the picture I took of this Alex. Is it Shannon? If yes, I really got luck (newbie's luck), and probably should avoid that area.

Christanda
10-04-21, 13:33
Your description sounds too much like Shannon, who always goes by different names.Hi PM,

I just saw your posts under the ripoff section. You are correct, that is her. I got very lucky this time. Were you in the cemetery too? I probably will go to Brooklyn and CB instead.

Sportsfan1234
10-04-21, 17:44
Stephanie gives a great BJ. She is also very friendly. She is definitely hairy and I mean all over hairy, not just the Bush. Please PM her new APP phone number to me. I will send you a PM request.

Haven't visited Dundalk for a while and had a chance couple of days ago. Saw a short hair blond girl looked clean with nice figure, so stopped and pay my duty.

As soon as she stepped in, I asked for the name. She said Stephanie and recognize me. I took a closer look and literally said OMG. Yes, it was the hairy Stephanie I reviewed before, a while ago. I was so glad to see her. Turns out the short blond hair is a wig.

Took her to the spot and did only front seat action this time. Great service and I gave her a big tip. She said she is getting her phone with a new number, she gave me the app phone number and will communicate through that while being, if she get wifi at somewhere.

I remember a senior member asked me to hook up with her and her number. I deleted a lot PMs since it gets full pretty quickly. So if you still need it, I will pass on.

And Yes, Valerie and Sierra have not be around for while now. I didn't see Amber there for a while too.

Be safe,

B..

LuvTitz
10-04-21, 19:39
Made my way to the WW loop this afternoon. The usual suspects were out and about so no fun there. I spied what appeared to be a nice looking civilian in short shorts and button shirt on Wilkens. I decided to take a closer look and she gave the nod. Great! She got in and off we went to my spot. She was as pretty close up as she was far away. Beautiful eyes, brown hair, Italian, 5'6, clean, smelled great, full make up with cherry red lipstick. She gave good head and then went for the main course. Pussy was nice and tight. I pumped her for a while before pulling out and cumming in her mouth. Overall, great experience. She does suffer from psoriasis, but it didn't detract from the fun. Be safe out there.

EasyLuvr
10-04-21, 20:13
Drove by the crossroad and spied a young thing sitting on the steps of the blue house on the southern side of the street. She gave me the wave and I pulled over. She hopped in and off to the rent a bed we went. Nice unmarked body and a tight wet pussy. She asked me to take it slow as first and I did my best to take it easy but the sucking action of her little pussy had me starting to pound her and she locked her legs around my waist to match me thrust for thrust. Didn't take long for me to blast her full of baby batter. Usual tuition and will repeat.

PellyMason
10-04-21, 23:43
Hi PM,

That person looks like Alex. I have read your posts about Shannon, what I remembered from your posts and pictures are she has blond hair, stayed behind a pole and wear sunglass, I did not see all of that in my case, so I thought this was someone else. Attached is the picture I took of this Alex. Is it Shannon? If yes, I really got luck (newbie's luck), and probably should avoid that area.You dodged a bullet. That is one psycho girl. I can't believe I let her in my car.

Duuuuuuude
10-05-21, 05:11
Anybody got her current digits? She gave them to me last week and I fucking lost it already.

Duuuuuuude.

Kenny262
10-05-21, 09:20
Drove by the crossroad and spied a young thing sitting on the steps of the blue house on the southern side of the street. She gave me the wave and I pulled over. She hopped in and off to the rent a bed we went. Nice unmarked body and a tight wet pussy. She asked me to take it slow as first and I did my best to take it easy but the sucking action of her little pussy had me starting to pound her and she locked her legs around my waist to match me thrust for thrust. Didn't take long for me to blast her full of baby batter. Usual tuition and will repeat.Did you get a phone for Rachel?

I'm not local. Where is the crossroad?

BigPappay
10-05-21, 09:33
Hi PM,

That person looks like Alex. I have read your posts about Shannon, what I remembered from your posts and pictures are she has blond hair, stayed behind a pole and wear sunglass, I did not see all of that in my case, so I thought this was someone else. Attached is the picture I took of this Alex. Is it Shannon? If yes, I really got luck (newbie's luck), and probably should avoid that area.Ewww. I'm now sorry I signed in and opened that pic.

EasyLuvr
10-05-21, 13:15
Did you get a phone for Rachel?

I'm not local. Where is the crossroad?No phone, of course. The crossroads is Ashton and Pulaski. The blue house is on Pulaski before you get to Wilkens. Can't miss it.

Klove48
10-05-21, 14:11
Recent post on a Holly made me bring this back up. This Holli was a one hit wonder for me. We were never able to reconnect. Anyone know her?? I met her on Wilkens but she said she lived in Dundalk.She's back. Spoke with Holly the other night on Payson and Ramsey. She's from Dundalk but used to hang down here awhile back. As I remember she was a firecracker. Great BBBJ and mish was on point. Didn't have a chance to hook-up but she's around. Looks like she lost some weight, and she was already petite but sometimes big surprises come in small packages. I only hooked- up with her twice before, but it was two great encounters. Peace.

BigTruckBob
10-05-21, 14:57
I picked up a 19 year old BSW, something that I haven't done in years. She gave me a familiar sad story of being pregnant, and homeless. She asked could we first stop to get McDonald's, and cigarettes, and insisted on going to a motel because she's "a screamer". I didn't buy her anything, I had a feeling that she would run off after she got what she wanted. I decided to just get a BJ, and once at the spot she proved me right. She asked for money and put one hand on the door handle like she was getting ready to dash. When I declined to pay her first, she went into this routine about what kind of man wouldn't help a pregnant, and homeless woman, unless she gave him a BJ and sex. While driving back she tried hard to convince me to give her the money out of charity. When that failed she ranted about how much she's not a prostitute, and how much money she makes panhandling. She then said something that threw me off. She said that I use to bang her mother years ago. I was thinking she was crazy until she started describing how her mother use to leave her kids in the 24 hour laundry mat, and go with men. I remember a woman who was living out of the laundromat, but since I never seen her kids I didn't know who she was. The closer we got back to where I picked her up from, the louder and angrier she became. I decided to put her out to avoid further conflict.

Horsetrader
10-05-21, 15:40
You dodged a bullet. That is one psycho girl. I can't believe I let her in my car.The list of aliases is for Shannon is growning:

Alex.
Alice.
Allison.
Alexandra.
Shannon.

There might be others, but what are they?

When we make posts about various girls, we should include any known aliases and alternate spellings. That will help people when they search for good or bad girls.

Thundra89
10-05-21, 17:32
Last week I was looping around in W / W and picked up Olivia by the circle.

She has really short hair but.

A very good attitude.

Settled on a BBB J.

For. 3.

26 yo I would definitely recommend. I have digits for anyone who wants to trade.

Furthermore I've been trying to pick up Kiara I saw her on the street when I was driving my kid around so obviously I couldn't pick her up.

I've been looking all over for her since haven't seen her I've even tried looking for her just for the sole purpose of getting her number.

Last but not least Molina is NOT pregnant but she still won't stop annoying me for us to get together again.

CowboysFan
10-05-21, 17:33
She's back. Spoke with Holly the other night on Payson and Ramsey. She's from Dundalk but used to hang down here awhile back. As I remember she was a firecracker. Great BBBJ and mish was on point. Didn't have a chance to hook-up but she's around. Looks like she lost some weight, and she was already petite but sometimes big surprises come in small packages. I only hooked- up with her twice before, but it was two great encounters. Peace.Wow that was 5 years ago. I guess I'll go get my search on this week for her.

CowboysFan
10-05-21, 17:48
With the rain starting to come down, I hit my last loop at the Salvation Army and spotted GiGi. Not sure if she's mixed with something but she's tan. She was tweeking hard off something. I thought it was going to end bad. She had a small smell of homelessness. Almost like a car wash vacuum smell. Took me up on standard digits for some front seat action. She delivered and took it like a champ. I was able to keep the windows up. Like I said it was a mild smell.

Not sure if I would repeat due to smell.

Catch her if you can!!

BoloBellgrande
10-05-21, 18:20
Saw a couple of girls round the corner of Catherine Street and walking up Ashton past west side shopping center. The taller one I saw earlier walking inside the shopping center. The two of them looked above average for streetwalkers. I waited until they both walked into the corner store on Bentalou and made my move. I asked the taller one in jeans what was her friend's name, she said it was Kayla.

I remembered the name and walked back out to my car and did a quick search and got the skinny. I was going to pass on Kayla and find out more about the taller girl but, she was gone when I walked back in the store, she was looking good but, had a few cherry bumps on her face.

I decided to give Kayla a try in a controlled environment and she agreed to meet me at my location. That date was okay and she didn't smell and didn't try and steal anything from me but, she's like most of the girls out there now, she can't concentrate on giving a good performance because of the candy. I can remember back in the day when girls wouldn't smoke or use in front of you and wanted to please you so you'd come back for more, guess those days are long gone. I wouldn't repeat, there's nothing wrong with her though, just not my cup of tea.

PanchSez
10-05-21, 18:25
Last week I was looping around in W / W and picked up Olivia by the circle.

She has really short hair but.

A very good attitude.

Settled on a BBB J.

For. 3.

26 yo I would definitely recommend. I have digits for anyone who wants to trade.

Furthermore I've been trying to pick up Kiara I saw her on the street when I was driving my kid around so obviously I couldn't pick her up.

I've been looking all over for her since haven't seen her I've even tried looking for her just for the sole purpose of getting her number.

Last but not least Molina is NOT pregnant but she still won't stop annoying me for us to get together again.Does she olive skin, tall and wears round glasses? Is so, on Sunday she was wearing a tight short black skirt, walking around, not staying put and covers a lot of terrority. I couldn't get her attention.

DiscreteCasual
10-05-21, 18:46
Zina used to posted online last year, worked at a basement on East side at first, then motels at Eldridge, then out of Laurel for few months and now she is at the Wilkins area. She was coming back and forth before and now seems staying. I saw her standing alone at Frederick and Catherine around noon and next day I saw her walking with a black dude on Smallwood. I didn't get a chance to talk to her yet. I reviewed her on the escort forum when she first came out and maybe even here.

She is petite, 5'3, mixed, blond shoulder hair now. She is helluva head giver. Something about how she work her toungh is just magical. Her V is wet and tight too. I always go there for second round so I can last little longer, LOL.

I will definitely stop for her next time. I couldn't these times because I was on my way to my UTR and I don't break my schedules. The price of having UTR, smh.

Be safe,

B.B she's been working part time out of a sugars daddy house off Frederick ave as well. Have the new digits if you need them. -DC.

Happy One
10-05-21, 18:49
The list of aliases is for Shannon is growning:

Alex.
Alice.
Allison.
Alexandra.
Shannon.

There might be others, but what are they?

When we make posts about various girls, we should include any known aliases and alternate spellings. That will help people when they search for good or bad girls.Great idea except to many girls with the same names unfortunately. All we can do is give the best description we can to try and help.

Be Safe.

Thundra89
10-05-21, 20:03
Does she olive skin, tall and wears round glasses? Is so, on Sunday she was wearing a tight short black skirt, walking around, not staying put and covers a lot of terrority. I couldn't get her attention.Yep that's her. The only reason why I didn't do FS was because of a serious time shortage.

I will meet up with her probably in a few days maybe sum pix.

Oakwood99
10-05-21, 20:22
Yep that's her. The only reason why I didn't do FS was because of a serious time shortage.

I will meet up with her probably in a few days maybe sum pix.

Sweet girl. Get her in a bed next time.
You won't regret it.

Oak.

Baltimore2020
10-05-21, 22:55
B she's been working part time out of a sugars daddy house off Frederick ave as well. Have the new digits if you need them. -DC.Hey DC 👊.

Yeah, she used to hit me up all the time. Last was saying she was working around Westside shopping center. Don't know how long she will be staying this time. I will PM you for latest number. I have like 5 numbers for her already 🤣129315;.

B.

BoloBellgrande
10-06-21, 02:01
Saw a couple of girls round the corner of Catherine Street and walking up Ashton past west side shopping center. The taller one I saw earlier walking inside the shopping center. The two of them looked above average for streetwalkers. I waited until they both walked into the corner store on Bentalou and made my move. I asked the taller one in jeans what was her friend's name, she said it was Kayla.

I remembered the name and walked back out to my car and did a quick search and got the skinny. I was going to pass on Kayla and find out more about the taller girl but, she was gone when I walked back in the store, she was looking good but, had a few cherry bumps on her face.

I decided to give Kayla a try in a controlled environment and she agreed to meet me at my location. That date was okay and she didn't smell and didn't try and steal anything from me but, she's like most of the girls out there now, she can't concentrate on giving a good performance because of the candy. I can remember back in the day when girls wouldn't smoke or use in front of you and wanted to please you so you'd come back for more, guess those days are long gone. I wouldn't repeat, there's nothing wrong with her though, just not my cup of tea.Never got a name for the other girl.

DSubmariner
10-06-21, 07:36
I was out last Tuesday night on my way out of town and it was crazy out. There were mad mongers circling BK like vultures. The girls were getting plucked up like crazy, never to return. I decided to do some recon of the various tracks but came up empty. By around 2 am I was finally making my exit when I saw a group coming up Wash blvd headed to ROFO. Within that group was Kylie and another WSW blonde hair nice body. On the way in told Kylie to meet me on that side street. While inside I started chopping it up with the other girl. She had on a mask so I couldn't really see her face but I think she may have been missing teeth. I'm not cerain. Anyway she had on black leggings and was bending over to give to money in the self checkout. She had a nice ass and I was like damn. Anyway I told her if Kylie wasn't outside I would scoop her, to which she agreed. Well Kylie was there so that was that plus Kylie was looking real real good to me. Her whole presentation does it for me. Anyway the blonde said her name was Gina. I asked Kylie about her and she called her Gigi. Can anyone share any info are this girl? With clothes on she looks like she's got a very nice body but you never know until the clothes come off. As a side note. This is not Asian Gina that hangs around SA.

DSubmariner
10-06-21, 07:42
I was out last Tuesday night on my way out of town and it was crazy out. There were mad mongers circling BK like vultures. The girls were getting plucked up like crazy, never to return. I decided to do some recon of the various tracks but came up empty. By around 2 am I was finally making my exit when I saw a group coming up Wash blvd headed to ROFO. Within that group was Kylie and another WSW blonde hair nice body. On the way in told Kylie to meet me on that side street. While inside I started chopping it up with the other girl. She had on a mask so I couldn't really see her face but I think she may have been missing teeth. I'm not cerain. Anyway she had on black leggings and was bending over to give to money in the self checkout. She had a nice as and I was like damn. Anyway I told her if Kylie wasn't outside I would scoop her, to which she agreed. Well Kylie was there so that was that plus Kylie was looking real real good to me. Her lwhole presentation does it for me. Anyway the blonde said her name was Gina. I asked Kylie about her and she called her Gigi. Can anyone share any info are this girl? With clothes on she looks like she's got a very nice body but you never know until the clothes come off. As a side note. This is not Asian that hangs around SA.

BigTruckBob
10-06-21, 10:02
With the rain starting to come down, I hit my last loop at the Salvation Army and spotted GiGi. Not sure if she's mixed with something but she's tan. She was tweeking hard off something. I thought it was going to end bad. She had a small smell of homelessness. Almost like a car wash vacuum smell. Took me up on standard digits for some front seat action. She delivered and took it like a champ. I was able to keep the windows up. Like I said it was a mild smell.

Not sure if I would repeat due to smell.

Catch her if you can!!She is homeless. She lives in the woods near old Salvation Army. I got a BJ from her a few weeks ago for $15, and she asked me if she could live in my basement for a few weeks. She was visibly dirty, hungry, and you could see the dirt on her skin. She smelled like the jail cell that I was in when I had a DWI years ago. I wouldn't mind helping someone, but she use to have such an attitude like she was too good for people back when she was in her 20's. She use to rip mongers off for $100-$200 back then. I have videos going back for 7 years on her. Here is a picture from last week.

Phyuck Yiu
10-06-21, 10:19
Never got a name for the other girl.Mmm. I like. Who is this? Anyone anyone.

Phyuck!

BigPappay
10-06-21, 10:50
She is homeless. She lives in the woods near old Salvation Army. I got a BJ from her a few weeks ago for $15, and she asked me if she could live in my basement for a few weeks. She was visibly dirty, hungry, and you could see the dirt on her skin. She smelled like the jail cell that I was in when I had a DWI years ago. I wouldn't mind helping someone, but she use to have such an attitude like she was too good for people back when she was in her 20's. She use to rip mongers off for $100-$200 back then. I have videos going back for 7 years on her. Here is a picture from last week.Ugh. Karma got the best of her. Asking $15 is too much these days.

BigPappay
10-06-21, 10:53
Never got a name for the other girl.Betcha that ass inside those shorts smells like rose petals. Kinda gal you could drink her bath water.

BoloBellgrande
10-06-21, 12:17
Betcha that ass inside those shorts smells like rose petals. Kinda gal you could drink her bath water.Those blue shorts don't look as attractive up close, it looks like that candy is leaving her with a lot of loose skin. You can tell by the other pick than her ass was very toned at one time and probably phat as fuck until the candy did it work and it lost it's thickness.

NiteTimer
10-06-21, 12:42

I decided to give Kayla a try in a controlled environment and she agreed to meet me at my location. That date was okay and she didn't smell and didn't try and steal anything from me but, she's like most of the girls out there now, she can't concentrate on giving a good performance because of the candy. I can remember back in the day when girls wouldn't smoke or use in front of you and wanted to please you so you'd come back for more, guess those days are long gone. I wouldn't repeat, there's nothing wrong with her though, just not my cup of tea.Was it you who blew out her asshole?

DiscreteCasual
10-06-21, 13:11
Caught Kiara this morning fresh out of the shower, Man she looked and smelled good, yes she still has the spanking marks on both cheeks. Damn what a sweetheart, always a delight and those perfect little titties. Made My Day.Marks are still there today. Whatever you all spanked her ass with, it wasn't a hand haha.

DannyDavis
10-06-21, 13:51
Was it you who blew out her asshole?Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Someone really cratered that chick.

LuvTitz
10-06-21, 16:10
After having an enjoyable experience with Gianna, I hit the strolls again yesterday in the hopes of finding her. Well, luck was on my side again as I scooped her up near Westside. She was dressed nicely and ready to go. After giving her pussy a good pounding, finished her off with a cream pie. Be safe and let's hope for continued new talent in the area.

Thundra89
10-06-21, 16:41
FINALLY reunited with Kiara this afternoon.

Went out today looking for her didn't find her at first.

Went back and forth between Ashton and Pulaski and the circle while also looking for Olivia since the number she gave does not work.

Well I finally found Kiara on Ashton by the school.

Headed to Tim's and had her suck the sausage and ride me like a horse.

Pix are here.

BoloBellgrande
10-06-21, 17:55
Lots of gun play around the west side right now, fools shooting off guns for the hell of it, shooting at people just for the hell of it and shooting at people they intended to hit for whatever reason. I saw officers on foot yesterday walking down Furrow and Ramsey with a SUV patrol car circling near by.

Klove48
10-06-21, 17:55
Those blue shorts don't look as attractive up close, it looks like that candy is leaving her with a lot of loose skin. You can tell by the other pick than her ass was very toned at one time and probably phat as fuck until the candy did it work and it lost it's thickness.Bolo, who is this mystery lady?

Klove48
10-06-21, 19:01
Those blue shorts don't look as attractive up close, it looks like that candy is leaving her with a lot of loose skin. You can tell by the other pick than her ass was very toned at one time and probably phat as fuck until the candy did it work and it lost it's thickness.Bolo, who is this mystery lady?

BoloBellgrande
10-06-21, 22:16
http://www.charmcityporn.com/user.php?u=Superfly

SteveStone123
10-07-21, 01:04
S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene1.

SteveStone123
10-07-21, 01:05
S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene2.

FloridaBeach
10-07-21, 01:22
Can someone point me to a stroll map, I tried to read through 30 pages I was not able to get full map. I got few street intersections though. I will be visiting soon.

BigTruckBob
10-07-21, 06:20
Lots of gun play around the west side right now, fools shooting off guns for the hell of it, shooting at people just for the hell of it and shooting at people they intended to hit for whatever reason. I saw officers on foot yesterday walking down Furrow and Ramsey with a SUV patrol car circling near by.Yesterday I had just got a blow and after dropping the hooker off, I stopped behind Mt Claire Station wash up. I saw a young while guy walking down the street with a gun in his hand. He was with a guy who was on a bicycle, and I thought they were going to try to rob me, but he walked by very casually.

BigPappay
10-07-21, 08:06
S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene1.Dats Monica.

Skull fucked her last week for 2 packs of cigarettes and 2 Mike's hard tea.

JNimble
10-07-21, 08:24
Cruised through BP Wednesday around 5 pm and there were exactly two ladies strolling. The first one I saw was a girl-next-door type in a bright red sweatshirt and jeans, very MILFy. I started to loop back but saw another monger in a white pickup pick her up within seconds.

I was about to bounce over to WW when I saw a tall, slim blond and swooped in before I got beat out again. Her name is Candy and I'd guess early-40's, about 5'9, fit and tanned. She definitely was a bit street-worn and a bit dirty but good enough. She initially asked for. 4 but agreed to the standard with tip.

I opted for a CBJ for safety even though it doesn't always get me off. She was skilled enough that it felt nearly as good as bare. She kept at it until she drained me completely, definitely earning her tip!

Stay safe,

Jack.

SteveStone123
10-07-21, 09:16
Can someone point me to a stroll map, I tried to read through 30 pages I was not able to get full map. I got few street intersections though. I will be visiting soon.You can visit below thread to get details about loop maps. The famous one is W / W loop.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

BoloBellgrande
10-07-21, 09:32
Bolo, who is this mystery lady?The title of the post is " Kayla " and Friend.

MisterDee
10-07-21, 10:26
She is homeless. She lives in the woods near old Salvation Army. I got a BJ from her a few weeks ago for $15, and she asked me if she could live in my basement for a few weeks. She was visibly dirty, hungry, and you could see the dirt on her skin. She smelled like the jail cell that I was in when I had a DWI years ago. I wouldn't mind helping someone, but she use to have such an attitude like she was too good for people back when she was in her 20's. She use to rip mongers off for $100-$200 back then. I have videos going back for 7 years on her. Here is a picture from last week.Chain her up in the basement.

FloridaBeach
10-07-21, 11:05
You can visit below thread to get details about loop maps. The famous one is W / W loop.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).Your reply is very much appreciated.

Klove48
10-07-21, 14:54
The title of the post is " Kayla " and Friend.My "bad" Bolo. I some kinda way misinterpreted the report. For some reason I thought you took the pic of the person in those "blue shorts" bending over. That's why I asked for more info. Peace.

BigTruckBob
10-07-21, 15:10
I drove through north and Eutaw street looking for the Asian woman that I picked up once, and this black woman came out of no where and darted in front of my truck blocking me from finishing my turn, she was fake crying that she had been raped and needed to use the phone. I went into reverse and went around her and she grabbed on to my mirror screaming "a Hispanic man" raped her. Once away from her I went around the block and saw her doing the same thing to every cars passing by. She was chanting almost like she was singing a song that she had been raped. I think she was going to try and snatch my phone and run. I picked up a nice WSW on MLK and Druid hill afterwards, and I asked her about it. The hooker said that a lot of people around there were doing that to get an unlocked phone.

CowboysFan
10-07-21, 18:11
I hit the loops last night starting at Curtis Bay. Looking to reconnect with Sasha just because she made love to my pole at standard rates with swallow for a tip. Good service I'd like to find again. Saw a thin black SW on Fairhaven but didn't have a sex appeal to me. I never stopped to speak.

Hit Brooklyn park and saw another BSW, believe she called her self Jasmine. Looked older so I passed. Then crossed paths with a girl I believe she said her name was Moni. She looked a little old so I passed. Headed over to Washington Blvd and only saw 1 by the Dunkin Donuts but didn't look young.

Hit Wilkens and Ashton, on my first loop there's Work aka Kimmie, so I grabbed her and took her up on a rim job at standard rates with tip. She made love to my crotch and didn't disappoint. She buried her tongue and lips in my bung hole and didn't want to stop. No digits. But she's out there.

Please keep my posts out of her ears.

This is fight club and we don't snitch on it. Ask her for a rim job if you want one and Catch her if you can!

BoloBellgrande
10-07-21, 18:58
Was out and about today and saw Angel standing just outside the circle across from the corner store. I thinks it's been at least 3 years since I've seen her around. I parked and walked up to her so she could see who I was. She was nervous at first until she remembered me and then she smiled and told me she was really relieved to see a familiar friendly face. She said she was really nervous about being back out again.

I didn't go into why she's back on the stroll. I figured it has to do with money or drugs, like most of the girls. I got her # but, her phone won't be on until tomorrow. She looks a bit smaller but, her face is still full. I think she does that skin popping thing drug users do because her legs have lots of small round bruises on them. Her ass and upper body were pretty much spotless.

Saw Kiara out walking with her BF today. Liz was out looking horrible! I thought I might have seen Kayla's friend walking down McHenry and up Smallwood with a bald headed black dude, the face looked the same but, her has was up and not brushed out like it was the other day, she did have the same cherry bumps on her face.

Apache 12
10-07-21, 22:10
I hit the loops last night starting at Curtis Bay. Looking to reconnect with Sasha just because she made love to my pole at standard rates with swallow for a tip. Good service I'd like to find again. Saw a thin black SW on Fairhaven but didn't have a sex appeal to me. I never stopped to speak.

Hit Brooklyn park and saw another BSW, believe she called her self Jasmine. Looked older so I passed. Then crossed paths with a girl I believe she said her name was Moni. She looked a little old so I passed. Headed over to Washington Blvd and only saw 1 by the Dunkin Donuts but didn't look young.

Hit Wilkens and Ashton, on my first loop there's Work aka Kimmie, so I grabbed her and took her up on a rim job at standard rates with tip. She made love to my crotch and didn't disappoint. She buried her tongue and lips in my bung hole and didn't want to stop. No digits. But she's out there.

Please keep my posts out of her ears.

This is fight club and we don't snitch on it. Ask her for a rim job if you want one and Catch her if you can!I will definitely be looking for this Work / Kimmie.

Thanks For The Report.

Horsetrader
10-07-21, 22:29
Was out and about today and saw Angel standing just outside the circle across from the corner store. I thinks it's been at least 3 years since I've seen her around. I parked and walked up to her so she could see who I was. She was nervous at first until she remembered me and then she smiled and told me she was really relieved to see a familiar friendly face. She said she was really nervous about being back out again.

I didn't go into why she's back on the stroll. I figured it has to do with money or drugs, like most of the girls. I got her # but, her phone won't be on until tomorrow. She looks a bit smaller but, her face is still full. I think she does that skin popping thing drug users do because her legs have lots of small round bruises on them. Her ass and upper body were pretty much spotless.
Not sure we met the same Angel, but I met one about Sunday or Monday at Ashton and Smallwood. Long brown hair, maybe a red tint (difficult to tell at night). This WSW Angel looked about 5'2" and probably under 100 pounds. Nice girl and decent BBBJ, but so thin and weak that any FS position was difficult. Saw a few needle tracks on lower legs, but didn't notice other places. Very bad health and needs help. Perhaps 30 something. Said she has been doing this work for almost 10 years. Nice girl and recommended for BBBJ. Not recommended for FS.

BoloBellgrande
10-07-21, 23:33
Not sure we met the same Angel, but I met one about Sunday or Monday at Ashton and Smallwood. Long brown hair, maybe a red tint (difficult to tell at night). This WSW Angel looked about 5'2" and probably under 100 pounds. Nice girl and decent BBBJ, but so thin and weak that any FS position was difficult. Saw a few needle tracks on lower legs, but didn't notice other places. Very bad health and needs help. Perhaps 30 something. Said she has been doing this work for almost 10 years. Nice girl and recommended for BBBJ. Not recommended for FS.Not my Angel, LOL.

Phyuck Yiu
10-07-21, 23:41
Her name is Kayla. I just met her and talked to her. She was on the way to the candy store. So there was no distracting her. But OMG I wish I could of. That Ass Is PHAT! She was down by the circle just now. It's 23:50. Anyone gets a line on her, lmk. She wants me to come back in 20 minutes. But you know how that is. I'll wait a little bit probably bounce in a little bit.

Phyuck!

Phyuck Yiu
10-08-21, 00:48
There was this cute ass blonde named Bree by the circle. It was like 00:30. Anyone know of this one? Looked extremely cleaned up. Said she was from Dundalk. I really wanted too but when she got near my car, could barely stand still. Told me it was because she just woke up. I think she was tweaking. Maybe dodged a bad time or missed out on a good one. I mean she was like 9 on the civi scale. Opinions?

Phyuck!

MarcuAurielis
10-08-21, 01:33
FINALLY reunited with Kiara this afternoon.

Went out today looking for her didn't find her at first.

Went back and forth between Ashton and Pulaski and the circle while also looking for Olivia since the number she gave does not work.

Well I finally found Kiara on Ashton by the school.

Headed to Tim's and had her suck the sausage and ride me like a horse.

Pix are here.What time an what are her $$.

DannyDavis
10-08-21, 13:51
Can anyone help with the Dundalk loop? I've reviewed all of the loop maps, but see nothing for Dundalk Ave. Most importantly, is this still an active loop, and what are the turnaround points? In return, I'm here to help anyone visiting Vegas, LA, San Diego or Tijuana.