PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Punished
04-14-13, 19:41
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

NateForrest
04-14-13, 19:49
Gorilla in the Mist!

Jeepers, Batman. A genuine obese Silverback Go-rilla is among us. LMAO when I wasn't throwing up.

Must find me that trashy raven haired gutter **** for some stress release. LOL

Angelica on Conklin, also mighty tasty, brothers.

BaltimoreBulet
04-14-13, 21:31
Found her where she hangs out usually few block north of BP on conkling. Works (bartends as reported before) in jewelbox upstairs. Enjoy the pics.

240920I have seen her a couple of times. She is an artist with the BBBJ and even swallows. She just about made me bust a nut with my cock between her titties. I will definitely see her again. I wish I hadn't lost her number.

Cls9637
04-15-13, 06:21
I went around WW for about an hour and a half yesterday morning, and saw NOTHING! NOBODY! NO ONE! Not even the usual all day every day ones that I wouldn't stop for anyway. I was hoping to catch up with Sarah since that nutcase Dave stole the phone I got her a little while ago. Hopefully someone will give me her new number once she gets one. She is really good with keeping her phone on as long as she keeps it away from Dave. He sent me about 25 bizarre texts from her old number when he took her phone. So I'll keep looking for her. Here are a few of my pictures of her for old times sake. These are from the last time I saw her in February.

ReadyForFun73
04-15-13, 06:58
Found Ashley on Potapsaco ave this morning around 4am. Spinner type body, dirty blonde hair pulled up in a bun. Hard to tell anything else about her body as it was chilly and she had on a oversize jacket. Ass looked good. Was in a rush and do not know what all was in the menu, however bbbjc spit for. 25, she did say half and half for. 4. Head game was pretty good, not rushed at all. Took a little bit for me to pop and she stayed with with it without complaint. I'd say looks about 6 on SW scale, head game about 8. Hopefully I can get digits and try the rest of menu out soon.

NiteTimer
04-15-13, 08:03
Attention all Silverback Gorillas in the midst, Bears, Big Dogs and Genuine Playas; let's keep crushing.

Those little kitties, so the pencil dick scum bag racists don't take over the board.

Easier than calling my phone and calling me N, eh Dave?

NiteTimer
04-15-13, 08:08
Attention all Silverback Gorillas in the midst, Bears, Big Dogs and Genuine Playas; let's keep crushing.

Those little kitties, so the pencil dick scum bag racists don't take over the board.

Easier than calling my phone and calling me N, eh Dave?Oops, I forgot to add in the humpback whales.

Member #4966
04-15-13, 08:18
I hope that if you are using an iPhone or something similar you have the geocoding option turned off for photos. You wouldn't be the first person to be bit in the ass by that feature.

Besides my poor editing skills, I'm using a MacBook so something may be getting lost in translation. I have to fix the stills thru PS, so what I see & what shows up sometimes aren't quite the same. Pix still tell the story though.

OralFanatic
04-15-13, 11:37
I don't know about Diana, the last I heard about Diamond about 6 years ago she was in jail when she caught a case menegitis. She was in a coma for awhile, but after a couple of months she was eating solid food. She had a sister Bonnie that worked the eastside, but she been gone for a while too.Thanks Crg! I used to pick up Diamond all the time when she was living on Hamburg St in Pigtown. She was one of the sweetest girls out there and delivered great service to boot. Same with Diana. Diana's mom used to work the truck stop in Laurel and I spent some time with both them (not in bed!) but Diana just literally disappeared on me. Her sister was trying to get her off the horse and hopefully she succeeded.

I was in the Baltimore area a few weeks ago and took a ride through Brooklyn, CB and WW, but all the girls I saw looked like they just emerged from an 'all you can eat' buffet so I passed. The streets seemed to be dead but it sounds like LE is cracking down on the hobby. I had a phone number for Danielle (Cereal St 10 or 15 years ago) but since the phone actually belonged to her BF I didn't want to try it. I saw her on Ritchie quite a few months ago but by the time I circled she was gone. She used to tell me that 'fucking' was her hobby. We share the same interest!

I was only in the area for about 30 hours but spent 2 hours hitting the streets only to find nothing that had an ass smaller than mine.

One comment on people asking for phone numbers for specific girls; I heard a rumor from one of the girls last year that a Bail Bondsman reportedly tracked her down by getting her phone number off a board like this one, set up a 'date'. And popped her.

Just E
04-15-13, 15:30
Due to current work schedule I am forced to daytime. Took a ride around W / W, B / CB, and H Road. I saw only one out durring the hours of 9am-1pm. And she was gone by time I got back. Didn't want to be that guy and U-turn at that point. I am starting to wonder if daytime is pretty much a bust. Been out a few times and haven't see much. Plan was to find a few I liked get the digits, and then use them when needed. Or atleast have a point of contact. Is it a waste of time durring the day? Or am I just being impatient? I have no problem paying my dues. But I don't want to keep wasting time if I am going about it wrong.

BigPappay
04-15-13, 16:28
NT you've got my vote for top US monger. Don't let the little man keep you down. If I had your cheese I would be taking advantage of the opportunities presented as well. I'm living on a shoestring budget so I have to stay with the leg / thigh meal vice the breast / wing. One of these years I'll get to your level but for now, I'll have to stay within my limits. You're not doing anything that most of us with deep pockets like Tiger and Charles have been doing for years. Who wouldn't indulge in the prime cut if you can afford it.

Member #4103
04-15-13, 21:55
Spent some time in your fine city last Thursday night. Sorry, took a few days to get to where I could post.

I've been to Brooklyn a few times and always had success, but no doubt it was tougher going this time around. Lots of LEO. Was a bit paranoid so took my time. Drove the usual track around Brooklyn for about 2. 5 hours (am from out of town, so like to take my time and observe for awhile), thought I had a cute one but literally was pulling over to pick her up when LEO came around the corner. Also made several passes of a cute brunette over on Fairhaven in CB, but she never moved from her spot and that always makes me suspicious.

So. Finally right at dark I met Heather at Washburn and 2nd. Brunette, a little overweight but pretty face and very nice. Got the heck out of the neighborhood and did a very nice BBBJCIM for .4. Nice girl, but again, lots of LEO around.

Jsmith4520
04-15-13, 22:52
Last month I had the pleasure of hooking up with Jen from Dundalk Avenue. White with black hair 25-28. 5'6 120lbs some tattoos very nice girl standard rate open menu. I have digits and have seen her 3 other times all fun and no drama at all treat her good she will do the same for you.

NiteTimer
04-15-13, 23:08
Here are the leftovers from the last session. When she surfaces I'm going to nab her again.

She knows how to behave and she appreciates my "obese" cock. I ask her what she wants to do today,

She says "I want to ride it". Who am I to say no?

NiteTimer
04-15-13, 23:12
The lady doesn't rush and likes chilling for a day and getting 3 round meals.

Not often you meet a lady with such a large appetite and little attitude.

I considered it a privilege to spend a day with her bouncing that pretty ass on my Woodrow.

Masonm
04-16-13, 00:08
Some have PMed me for Lily / Sugar digits. Last we spoke I was instructed not to bother her for anything less than $. Suddenly I saw the attitude others had complained about. And suddenly I lost her digits.

NiteTimer
04-16-13, 00:53
NT you've got my vote for top US monger. Don't let the little man keep you down. If I had your cheese I would be taking advantage of the opportunities presented as well. I'm living on a shoestring budget so I have to stay with the leg / thigh meal vice the breast / wing. One of these years I'll get to your level but for now, I'll have to stay within my limits. You're not doing anything that most of us with deep pockets like Tiger and Charles have been doing for years. Who wouldn't indulge in the prime cut if you can afford it.Thanks for the love but who would want that stress? I like my status as a professional fornicator and revel in it.
I'm free to do as I like until I drop. These ladies are more honest than any marriage I was in, and I can always walk away.
I whumpum Bear style (or Bull gorilla now I guess, hahaha). Now a middle aged man with large appetite for pussy and seafood.
Keeps the belly and cock "obese", but the ladies call me "Teddy", hahhaa; NT out.

Cls9637
04-16-13, 05:19
Due to current work schedule I am forced to daytime. Took a ride around W / W, B / CB, and H Road. I saw only one out durring the hours of 9am-1pm. And she was gone by time I got back. Didn't want to be that guy and U-turn at that point. I am starting to wonder if daytime is pretty much a bust. Been out a few times and haven't see much. Plan was to find a few I liked get the digits, and then use them when needed. Or atleast have a point of contact. Is it a waste of time durring the day? Or am I just being impatient? I have no problem paying my dues. But I don't want to keep wasting time if I am going about it wrong.Daytime is the only time I cruise. You can get a better idea of your surroundings and of your prey. Often there are different girls out in the daytime than night. You need patience, though. Daytime girls are usually scooped pretty quickly because there are less out. Every gem I've gotten in the past 10 years has been in the daytime.

Member #4338
04-16-13, 05:57
Picked up Sheena on Patapsco. Amazing sword swallowing skills undiminished, No digits.

Cls9637
04-16-13, 06:04
I got a call from Crystal yesterday. She's doing well, on a program and trying to stay out of trouble. Just thought those of you that know her would be interested.

Just E
04-16-13, 07:12
Daytime is the only time I cruise. You can get a better idea of your surroundings and of your prey. Often there are different girls out in the daytime than night. You need patience, though. Daytime girls are usually scooped pretty quickly because there are less out. Every gem I've gotten in the past 10 years has been in the daytime.Cool I will hang in there and continue my recon. Glad to hear there is light at the end of the tunnel.

NiteTimer
04-16-13, 07:44
Yes, I miss my Crystall fix on a Saturday morning.

BoloBellgrande
04-16-13, 09:03
I got a call from Crystal yesterday. She's doing well, on a program and trying to stay out of trouble. Just thought those of you that know her would be interested. I am remembering the first time I met her. I was cruising around for a while and was not having any luck so I decided to stop by D's and have a seat. As soon as I sat down D looked at me and said I got one upstairs. He walked to the top of the stairs and called her name and asked her if she wanted to date. He walked back down the steps and told me to go on up. I walked up the stairs and saw D's door open so I walked in and she was laying in his bed buck naked. She got up and walked toward me then down the hall to the bathroom naked with that cute ass of hers.

I saw her on the regular ever since then and I am glad to see she is doing well. There's something about her face that makes you want to give her a hug. Take good care of that girl. She is a sweety.

Kato0607
04-16-13, 18:33
Down here for the night, just stumbled on the page any girls that go to hotel rooms near glen Bernie I'll be off work around ten pm getting a room after a few beers at.

Sgt Snake
04-16-13, 21:31
On the bench right now at Harford and and pkwy. Looking lonely

Red Hunter
04-16-13, 21:45
Due to current work schedule I am forced to daytime. Took a ride around W / W, B / CB, and H Road. I saw only one out durring the hours of 9am-1pm. And she was gone by time I got back. Didn't want to be that guy and U-turn at that point. I am starting to wonder if daytime is pretty much a bust. Been out a few times and haven't see much. Plan was to find a few I liked get the digits, and then use them when needed. Or atleast have a point of contact. Is it a waste of time durring the day? Or am I just being impatient? I have no problem paying my dues. But I don't want to keep wasting time if I am going about it wrong.I was also cruising the B / CB area about noon yesterday and there was not any SW in sight. Then I wandered about 3 blocks beyond the normal B strip and there was 9 SW between 6th and 3rd.

So for that time of day you need wander beyond the normal strip.

Hugh Jardon
04-16-13, 21:54
This girl was around a few years back. She's 28 now, has a couple young kids, and has put on some weight. She is much more pleasant to talk to since she isn't doing h and still has all her old skills. She said her sister (Ashley?) is still on drugs and looks awful.

Found her on 2nd St and Washburn. Still has a pretty face, bunch of ink now. Good service.

Member #4695
04-16-13, 23:52
Was on my way to the store after work today, and low & behold who do I see sitting on the steps at Bills Tavern on Dundalk & Holibird ave? My old friend heather, tall blond, with both filled out tits / ass. Which I put to very good use today. She says she lost her phone. But I gave her my digits. Very talented & open menu with standard tuition. Will repeat very soon!

Tbroi2
04-17-13, 03:42
Well meet up with Ranee the other day. Never disappoints. Went to Miss Sues. Had requested she bring something sexy to wear, including heels. Very good BBBJ as usual. Started with some K9 and finished with Mish. A++ Here are some pics for why'all from my adventure.

BigPappay
04-17-13, 09:23
Not getting it. She looks manly from both sides front / back. Hopefully she looks better in person, cause the camera doesn't do her justice. Drove by the free food line in Curtis Bay this morning. Nothing easy on the eyes there either. Nothing personal, just not my style I guess. Happy fishing my friends.

Norman2759
04-17-13, 18:03
Ref. The recent reports about a return of Brandy. Below is my pic from my visit with Brandy from, I think, last September or so. Is this the returned Brandy who's been reported on recently? If so, yes I was one of the group worried about her status after her phone went off the air. And yes I'the take her number if she's back – she knew what she was doing.

Try to be good to these young ladies. Norm

Norman2759
04-17-13, 18:05
In two recent road trips to both W / W and B / CB, I've definitely experienced the reduced prospects cited by others. A bit surprising, given that the weather has been turning up; normally that brings out the masses. Anyway, after some extra looking, I've met twice recently with Leah from W / W area. Early 30's blonde, fairly comely, currently staying in a place off Wilkens. I think I've seen her referenced in one other write-up, but no specific reviews. A not bad experience, but not my most memorable. The 2nd time we met I was disappointed that she wasn't as fresh as she could have been, if you know what I mean, despite my giving her plenty of warning and prep time. Sometimes having a shower in the room really comes in handy. Anyway, Leah's mentioned having a girlfriend who might make for a memorable joint time. If I experience I'll be sure to report.

I have pics and # for Leah, though not permission right now to use; if needed I'll see about sending them –

Norm

Norman2759
04-17-13, 18:18
For the streets as the venue, anyway. From what I can tell from reading the forum over the past few years, there are only a few cities left where there's any action to speak of. Baltimore is one of them. The others are Philly, Flint MI, Columbus and Dayton OH. And maybe some parts of FL. Really, that's about it. I live on the west coast, and the stroll zones from the Bay area to the border in this most liberal state were shut down here by le long ago.

Now, I see from the forum, le is hitting Columbus and Dayton hard. And also Baltimore.

Like anyone else, I can't predict the future. But I have seen that when le really makes a move to shut down a zone, they do not quit, they do not let up until it's game over. Here in San Diego, there have been zero girls on the streets, yet le are still doing stings!

I expect the same may be in store for Baltimore. Time will tell.This post is somewhat dated by now, but I have to respond.

First, I definitely do not agree that action in CA has been driven off the streets. As a case in point, I recently had occasion to return to L. A, my undergrad stomping grounds, after a hiatus of over 18 years. I was really quite surprised to find the volume of SW traffic and activity just outside the campus, this despite that fact that the area has become much more upscale than when I was in school (and too poor to partake). Similarly for other major CA metro areas, there is always activity to be found.

Ditto for other major cities. I agree with activity seen by Member in some of the cities he mentions, but have also found it in virtually every other metro area (e. G. Chicago, New York, Houston, Albuquerque, Denver, Wichita) to which I've had to travel on business in recent years.

So I definitely don't agree that any recent LEO efforts have markedly changed the nature of what is, after all, the world's oldest profession.

What has happened, certainly, is a greater movement of the activity off the streets and onto the internet. I think that accounts for much of the change that Member cites. At this point even many otherwise backwards providers have managed to find their way to on-line connection venues, which are often more convenient and usually less dangerous than the street.

I think this movement should, overall, be encouraged, for just those reasons. The fact that providers and partakers continue to be harassed once they've moved on-line is more than annoying. I find it objectionable that we have people on government payrolls who continue to spend taxpayer money harassing and disrupting a private activity between consenting adults that is, frankly, no one else's business. This hobby should be decriminalized, as it is through most of the rest of the developed world.

Norm

Sgt Snake
04-17-13, 18:37
Just got back. Saw about eight of them up and down. All shapes and sizes and colors. Avoid the purple haired Hispanic. Too much drama and rules.

Norman2759
04-17-13, 19:05
And yes, I'd still like to contact Sara if anyone has a current vector. Norm

Afraven
04-17-13, 20:43
I was out cruising that area around the same time. I was working in the area today and thought I would try the Bmore loops. It was tough for me to make a pickup though because yall streets are extremely busy and I have out of state tags so don't want to do anything obvious since I already stick out. I seen the purple head hispanic you are talking about with the black booty shorts and combat type boots on. I was trying to scoop her but everytime I circled the block she got away. I have to give it to you Bmore mongers as it truly take skill to pickup in your busy city. Every time I tried to circle back I would get caught in traffic and the girl would be gone or too far ahead. Finally I got the attention of a hispanic girl named Reva. She was the thick one wearing all yellow. Got her to walk down to BP and meant her at the pumps. Next challenge was finding a spot for the deed. This was also tough for me because this isn't my area and everything is so busy around there.

Finally she took me to an alley for the BBBJ for .25. She has some skills, but I was nervous being out in the open so soldier never came to full attention. I still managed to bust, but she didn't catch. That pissed me off because she could of at least warned me. So I ended up with a mess on my shirt. I might repeat when in the area to try the full service. I would like to pound that thick booty. I have digits. My hat's off to my brother Bmore mongers. I don't know how you guys do it with all the pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Maybe I need to try again when it's dark out next time.

Happy hunting

CowboysFan
04-17-13, 20:47
Anyone seen BSW Redz lately? She use to found on 4th street in Brooklyn. 5'6, braids, juicy ass with a tramp stamp. Usually drunk and hard headed but I'm a sucker for BSW's. Haven't seen her in months. Almost think she lived at the corner of 4th and Washburn. And I'm not referring to the one that looks like a dude haha.

Myfriend
04-17-13, 21:24
Ref. The recent reports about a return of Brandy. Below is my pic from my visit with Brandy from, I think, last September or so. Is this the returned Brandy who's been reported on recently? If so, yes I was one of the group worried about her status after her phone went off the air. And yes I'the take her number if she's back – she knew what she was doing.

Try to be good to these young ladies. NormYep, that's the Brandi I saw and have a number for. Nice young lady.

Myfriend
04-17-13, 21:25
Thanks for that info. I nearly picked her up Monday Morning, but something was telling me no.

SirDrDunk
04-17-13, 21:53
Not getting it. She looks manly from both sides front / back. Hopefully she looks better in person, cause the camera doesn't do her justice. Drove by the free food line in Curtis Bay this morning. Nothing easy on the eyes there either. Nothing personal, just not my style I guess. Happy fishing my friends.Will bro I will tell you this and Nitetimer can back this one up she may not be your style but trust once you hook up with her you will change your mind

NiteTimer
04-17-13, 22:15
No, she may not win miss America, but her attitude & talent cannot be challenged.

NiteTimer
04-17-13, 22:17
She always gives 100, and she puts some younger ladies to shame.

That ass is still ridiculous.

BigPappay
04-17-13, 22:18
I figured her skills have to be good, cause I can't get past her face / body. Just me. So enjoy. Just back from CB area and the smell in the air was so awful it drove me in. Not sure if the city is doing it purposefully to keep the mongers off the streets? I could only take one loop and didn't see anything out.

Sfrancis118
04-17-13, 22:43
She always gives 100, and she puts some younger ladies to shame.

That ass is still ridiculous.Well said, NT. She really is a cool chick. Her BBBJ skills are rediculous. No gag reflux at all. Top 5 all time.

Punished
04-17-13, 22:46
In two recent road trips to both W / W and B / CB, I've definitely experienced the reduced prospects cited by others. A bit surprising, given that the weather has been turning up; normally that brings out the masses. Anyway, after some extra looking, I've met twice recently with Leah from W / W area. Early 30's blonde, fairly comely, currently staying in a place off Wilkens. I think I've seen her referenced in one other write-up, but no specific reviews. A not bad experience, but not my most memorable. The 2nd time we met I was disappointed that she wasn't as fresh as she could have been, if you know what I mean, despite my giving her plenty of warning and prep time. Sometimes having a shower in the room really comes in handy. Anyway, Leah's mentioned having a girlfriend who might make for a memorable joint time. If I experience I'll be sure to report.

I have pics and # for Leah, though not permission right now to use; if needed I'll see about sending them –

NormWell most of us know Leah and you need to watch out for her boyfriend that hangs around the steps waiting for her to return.

Punished
04-17-13, 22:47

Try to be good to these young ladies. NormYes she is awesome and loves to please, I am also glad that she is ok.

Truhersheyman
04-17-13, 23:17
Last week ran the P / P track and saw nothing but LEO doing rounds. Did the normal looking and just as I was about to leave saw a blonde old WSW so stopped after passing a few times as there was nothing else out. What a mistake on my part. Her name was Angie and she was 40 or 50. Did the normal check and fund a spot and got started until a car came and sat in the middle of the street. She did care as she just wanted to get it done, had to make her stop and find a new spot. BJ was weak at best so opted for FS, again little head was talking. The whole time she was rushing me saying ok hurry up after about 10 sec of getting it started. She than acted like she was rushing because someone was coming when there was no one coming. Won't say that she is the worse but I will not repeat no matter how bare the landscape is.

Cls9637
04-18-13, 06:04

NormRead post #9501 and all the ones afterward. While she does suck a good dick, she's a thief.

ILoveStreets
04-18-13, 10:01
I had the pleasure of meeting Shannon yesterday. I took a stroll to Brooklyn / Curtis Bay. Picked up Shannon on Pontiac by the school. She's a big girl with blonde hair. Normally, she is too big for my taste, but her personality rocks. She doesn't have an attitude like others I encountered in the past and very eager to please. We went to my usual spot. We went to the back seat and did our business. She went down on me. Excellent mic skills and I asked her to pay attention to the boys, which she passionately made love to my boys. After the amazing mic skills, we proceeded FS. We went at it mish style until I finished. She seemed very eager and into it. I don't know if she meant any of it or just part of the routine with everyone, but I don't care one way or the other. Afterwards, I dropped her off and told her that I would repeat soon. Mopeds rock! Haha

FrederickRider
04-18-13, 18:08
It was a desparate day today. I hit the loop at the wrong time and all of the goodies were gone. Since I was ready to pop I saw Mary on her stoop and I said what the heck. I had her before but the smell told me never to go back but the little head out talked the big one and I got the funky nuts again. That was my last time for sure. If I'm ever that desparate I will have to race home and just beat it. There was the covered BJ but as soon as I was up she wanted to stop and asked," You ready". I guess I was. As soon as she bent over that's when I remembered why I haven't been back there in over a year. If you are in a hurry and don't want to donate a lot, (.20) that's your ticket but just like everyone on here says,"you get what you pay for!"

Dam, Dam, Dam!

Sgt Snake
04-18-13, 20:41
Swung through about 7:30 tonight. Many SW's out not too much Leo My girl Stephanie was among them as well as a red head in a tight red mini dress. Looked very young. Got the big smile. Oh yeah, she's working. Swung aroung the block and she was on the move so I'm guessing not a decoy. Good luck. Have fun, be safe. Looks like things are loosening up on the east side. Harford was dead.

Masonm
04-18-13, 21:41
Swung through about 7:30 tonight. Many SW's out not too much Leo My girl Stephanie was among them as well as a red head in a tight red mini dress. Looked very young. Got the big smile. Oh yeah, she's working. Swung aroung the block and she was on the move so I'm guessing not a decoy. Good luck. Have fun, be safe. Looks like things are loosening up on the east side. Harford was dead.I agree there were girls out, but don't assume that the coast is clear. I saw footpatrol and both marked and unmarked LE. One poor guy arrested at corner of Conkling and Gough. Don't know why. It was hard to find a girl not within sight of LE, and several girls refused to duck down sidestreets when they clearly saw the signal to do so. I think things heat up on weekends, so be cautious.

Sgt Snake
04-18-13, 21:53
Didn't mean to imply a farmers market. You're 1000% correct. I did notice a couple of them waving. Not too smart. I usually duck in the bar at Fairmount and do some recon from there. Smoke breaks on the bench outside have provided me with some pretty safe "interviews" and I park around the corner 1/2 block down. Did see some marked Leo but no footbpatrols. Good eye! I need to look out for those guys as well.

Thanks for reminding me to remain vigilant in le detection.

Tortellini
04-18-13, 23:21
Based on the past report of Shannon (today) that guy was right on. Shannon was picked up in a white truck just north of the circle (Asian guy) and I waited for the drop off. Shannon is 28, 5'11", long blonde / red hair, very soft skin, and 250 lbs who wears her weight well. Had a car session with her, and her BBBJCIM performance was 10+. Personality was a 10+ too. Very sweet girl. Got me off in less than 5 minutes. Put some pressure on the back of her head and did not flinch. Was extreme. She is married and her husband is a lucky guy yet was told he does not seem to ask for his daily BBBJCIM? Not sure why? If she was my girl would be hitting that throat daily. She lives behind the McDonalds about 10 minutes west from the circle. She does not have a phone and told me it is easier for her to see me during the daytime. Probably gave one of the top 3 BBBJCIM due to her insane DT ability who has a bottomless throat. She told me I was larger than the average guy, yet am not hung like NiteTimer.

Pictures coming! If I get her digits will pass them on.

Tort

Cls9637
04-19-13, 05:27
Based on the past report of Shannon (today) that guy was right on. Shannon was picked up in a white truck just north of the circle (Asian guy) and I waited for the drop off. Shannon is 28, 5'11", long blonde / red hair, very soft skin, and 250 lbs who wears her weight well. Had a car session with her, and her BBBJCIM performance was 10+. Personality was a 10+ too. Very sweet girl. Got me off in less than 5 minutes. Put some pressure on the back of her head and did not flinch. Was extreme. She is married and her husband is a lucky guy yet was told he does not seem to ask for his daily BBBJCIM? Not sure why? If she was my girl would be hitting that throat daily. She lives behind the McDonalds about 10 minutes west from the circle. She does not have a phone and told me it is easier for her to see me during the daytime. Probably gave one of the top 3 BBBJCIM due to her insane DT ability who has a bottomless throat. She told me I was larger than the average guy, yet am not hung like NiteTimer.

TortAre you talking about "Shannon with the big tits" as she describes herself? She was back around a few months ago when I took these, but haven't seen her since. She had been away for a year or two. If it is her, you're right. Nice girl, nice personality and really knows what do do with a dick. She makes very good use of her DSL's and is quite proud to say so! Love to see her again. I have a load of pictures of her from over the years.

SirDrDunk
04-19-13, 05:50
Are you talking about "Shannon with the big tits" as she describes herself? She was back around a few months ago when I took these, but haven't seen her since. She had been away for a year or two. If it is her, you're right. Nice girl, nice personality and really knows what do do with a dick. She makes very good use of her DSL's and is quite proud to say so! Love to see her again. I have a load of pictures of her from over the years.I just saw her on Washington Blvd catching the bus Tuesday she's still around one of the Original SW Idol

Tortellini
04-19-13, 06:31
Usually get video and photos with most of my SW sessions yet only have these of Shannon. Wow, you guys know most of the SW zoo-crew.

Member #4338
04-19-13, 10:05
Anybody seen Easy (Erica) lately? Some research indicates she has been active lately but it's not clear where.

Curtisbay
04-19-13, 10:16
It was a desparate day today. I hit the loop at the wrong time and all of the goodies were gone. Since I was ready to pop I saw Mary on her stoop and I said what the heck. I had her before but the smell told me never to go back but the little head out talked the big one and I got the funky nuts again. That was my last time for sure. If I'm ever that desparate I will have to race home and just beat it. There was the covered BJ but as soon as I was up she wanted to stop and asked," You ready". I guess I was. As soon as she bent over that's when I remembered why I haven't been back there in over a year. If you are in a hurry and don't want to donate a lot, (.20) that's your ticket but just like everyone on here says,"you get what you pay for!"

Dam, Dam, Dam!I will never stop there again. Did she take you into her bathroom? LOL

BoloBellgrande
04-19-13, 10:55
I will never stop there again. Did she take you into her bathroom? LOLAre you guys talking about crazy Mary with the big boobs?

FrederickRider
04-19-13, 11:43
I will never stop there again. Did she take you into her bathroom? LOLIt was a waste of cash and time. I didn't make it to the bathroom and I didn't want to go that far in. I believe her son who is an adult was upstairs so it had to be "quick."

Member #4695
04-19-13, 12:04
Took a spin thru Conkling St today, the place is on fire with L. E. Avoid at all costs. They are in every type of vehicle you can think of.

BoloBellgrande
04-19-13, 13:14
Usually get video and photos with most of my SW sessions yet only have these of Shannon. Wow, you guys know most of the SW zoo-crew.This is not big tit Shannon. Big tit Shannon is the girl in the pictures below from Cls9637. I know both of them, the Shannon is this picture with the blue dress on has been around for quite some time. I first saw her years ago and use to take her in the alley to Johns house. He use to keep a picture of her on the table in front of his couch. This girl is one of the few SW that I would have considered shacking up with. Her voice is so sweet and she has a personality to match. She use to have really nice teeth and gorgeous skin. Believe it or not she told me once she and Ranee are cousins. The last time I talked with her she told me she was doing good staying at home and taking care of her baby then had a relapse. I think the baby daddy's name is Alvin. I saw her as well standing at the bus stop on W BLVD but this was last summer. She was with some black dude and I think they were together. Are you saying you saw her recently?

Hairy Dude
04-19-13, 13:30
Anybody seen Easy (Erica) lately? Some research indicates she has been active lately but it's not clear where.She is doing well. Living on Conkling. Still in the trade. I gave her a ride about 6 months ago and got a BJ in return.

I will send you relevant information on PM.

Hairy Dude
04-19-13, 13:32
Anybody seen Easy (Erica) lately? Some research indicates she has been active lately but it's not clear where.She is doing well living on Conkling and still in the trade.

I will send you a PM.

FrederickRider
04-19-13, 13:41
Are you guys talking about crazy Mary with the big boobs?She's a little older and always sits on her own steps. When you are about to engage she always have to pull her bathing suit she wears underneath her clothes to the side.

Dam, Dam, Dam!

Eggroll
04-19-13, 16:42
Usually get video and photos with most of my SW sessions yet only have these of Shannon. Wow, you guys know most of the SW zoo-crew.She was Angela from 2003-2005 and Shannon after that. I am proud to say that I kind of broke her in when she was just starting back in the days (W / W area). Very nice personality and excellent skills, almost as good as Pam in those days.

Eggroll

BigGuy6935
04-19-13, 21:05
Took a spin thru Conkling St today, the place is on fire with L. E. Avoid at all costs. They are in every type of vehicle you can think of.Thanks for the heads up.

MagicEye
04-20-13, 00:19
Are you guys talking about crazy Mary with the big boobs?No. We're talking about scrawny Mary with the stinky snatch! She sits on her porch on Elmtree.

Cls9637
04-20-13, 05:35
She was Angela from 2003-2005 and Shannon after that. I am proud to say that I kind of broke her in when she was just starting back in the days (W / W area). Very nice personality and excellent skills, almost as good as Pam in those days.

EggrollDidn't she used to live on McHenry St. and hang out on Carey near Washington Blvd in the early 2000's? She looks very familiar and I remember her having such nice smooth skin. The couple times I saw her we went to John's in the alley I think.

Member #4338
04-20-13, 07:55
She was Angela from 2003-2005 and Shannon after that. I am proud to say that I kind of broke her in when she was just starting back in the days (W / W area). Very nice personality and excellent skills, almost as good as Pam in those days.

EggrollShe is not The Angela that we knew and loved.

Blackdawn
04-20-13, 08:49

Dam, Dam, Dam!She is in my opinion the top piece of shit SW that has ever lived! Why and what were you thinking?

CowboysFan
04-20-13, 09:09
Been in my vault for a while, I would love to reconnect. I was always her favorite, like we haven't herd that before. LOL I do miss her and made trips just to see her. So if anyone is still in contact with her, tell her the guy who came just to see her, misses her, hopes she's doing well and hopes to reconnect one day.

ShadesOfGray
04-20-13, 12:24
After a few dissapointing BP experiences I fortunately caught up with Storm again. Each time is better than the last. Damn!

NiteTimer
04-20-13, 12:43

TortShe was my Sunday night BJ girl. I haven't seen her in a couple years, miss her skills. BTW. Still can't find my friend Sarah. Any luck fellas?

NiteTimer
04-20-13, 12:44
Usually get video and photos with most of my SW sessions yet only have these of Shannon. Wow, you guys know most of the SW zoo-crew.That's the right Shannon. She can clean a pipe.

LittleBlack1
04-20-13, 16:35
Saw Jewelz Thursday she a little slim BBBJ some mish and got the dog out of her was second time seeing her also a chica named Rainwater off Wilkins before the bridge she was good her teeth tore up said she is a pill popper got a number for her too she bust twice got info on her too I want to see this Storm.

Jake L
04-20-13, 18:45
I saw Chrystal last night. She's pretty cool. I liked the encounter.

I picked her up somewhere in the PP area. (Being vague for the LE here.) We went to her place. I had some doubt as I walked in, but it turned out ok. We went to her room.

She lowered her shirt showing her tits. She then showed me a trick that I've never seen before. She can spray milk from her tits. That was a fun demo.

I gave her .40 for half and half. She did a great job paying attention to the boys. Then she got on top without hesitation. She talked dirty and it was fun. I busted too soon. So, I asked her if I could pop again. She gave me a BBBJ without asking for money. It was nice. I tipped her .10.

I recommend Chrystal. Her attitude is really pleasant. I will definitely repeat if we cross paths again.

Trileptal
04-20-13, 20:13
All I can say is you guys have some big balls to be going bareback.

BoloBellgrande
04-20-13, 21:30
Didn't she used to live on McHenry St. and hang out on Carey near Washington Blvd in the early 2000's? She looks very familiar and I remember her having such nice smooth skin. The couple times I saw her we went to John's in the alley I think.She lived in the basement of a row house the next street up from Carey, across from that auto place along side the front BBH.

SirDrDunk
04-20-13, 23:20
She is doing well. Living on Conkling. Still in the trade. I gave her a ride about 6 months ago and got a BJ in return.

I will send you relevant information on PM.Wow last I heard she was down the Eastern Shore guess she made her way back to Bmore oringinal SW Idol pm me some info please

Tortellini
04-21-13, 04:57
Last few days have been decent in Baltimore just have to invest the time and effort. This was my old stomping ground around 6 years ago, and is still a great place to visit. First, I called Ellie who was born / raised in Alaska. 30s and thank you NT for sharing her number. She is a sweet girl. Her BBBJ technique and skills were ok (8/10) yet not as good as bottom less throat Shannon, FS performance was 8/10 and personality was 9/10 since she was upbeat, fun and in a good mood. In the summer, Ellie told me she likes to wear her black heels and mini skirts and told her she must cause car accidents.

Today, had the chance to do some SW cruising and found Melissa on Patapsco Parkway who is 34, 130lbs. 5'8", brunette, small rack and used to be a lead stripper in Pennsylvania. Kudos to her! She used to strip in the Baltimore area too. After having 4 kids she still looks great, and has a really pretty face and decent body. Her BBBJ skills were very good (9/10) , her personality was down to earth and very sweet (9. 5/10) and her appearance was a 9/10. Going to try FS with her in the next few days. She gave me her number and will check with her before I give it out. If there is no issue, will return the favor to those who have helped me recently.

Finally, took a drive around S Conkling Street and saw a very cute brunette get picked up. Waited for the drop off and did the quick scoop. Here name is Selena, Spanish and Latin features. 38, 5'4, 120lbs, brunette and told me she has not be in the area for quite some time. Her BBBJ skills were lacking (6/10) , personality was okay (7/10) and her tight body gets a score of 9/10 in those tight jeans. After parking the first time, we finally left the area and asked for a boyfriend not mechanical or roto rooter BJ. She laughed and when she went to work her BBBJ skills were much better. S Conkiling Street had quite a few uncle Leo cars driving around and noticed a SW get into an 18 wheeler cab and could not believe it.

Took a drive down Harford Avenue yet did not see much. Seems like that area is better during the day.

Peace,

Tort

LittleBlack1
04-21-13, 08:11
Saw Jewelz Thursday she a little slim BBBJ some mish and got the dog out of her was second time seeing her also a chica named Rainwater off Wilkins before the bridge she was good her teeth tore up said she is a pill popper got a number for her too she bust twice got info on her too I want to see this Storm.I did this from my cell phone so you know how it spells words for you and you're like shit. So what is the standard for swapping numbers should the other person have post, I mean how do you seniors or regulars do this with other people, should the person asking for a number from you even have a post.

Bad Bad Boy
04-21-13, 08:42
The ANGELA most of us remember back 10 years or so, is a Native American, black hair, soft spoken around 5'9" tall, excellent figure, heavy drug user, had a bf named MIKE who was a total loser, and she hung around Wilkens, Pulasky, and Fulton. She was the top provider back then, well liked, and always received great reports here. I understand she moved out of the area and left the life. Sure do miss her. BBB.

Oakwood99
04-21-13, 09:11
She was my Sunday night BJ girl. I haven't seen her in a couple years, miss her skills. BTW. Still can't find my friend Sarah. Any luck fellas?NT.

Hooked up with her on Wednesday evening at the circle. Service is still on par.

Hairy Dude
04-21-13, 09:17
Wow last I heard she was down the Eastern Shore guess she made her way back to Bmore oringinal SW Idol pm me some info please

This is Erica. I do not have a working number for her.

Tortellini
04-21-13, 10:32
Last few days have been decent in Baltimore just have to invest the time and effort. This was my old stomping ground around 6 years ago, and is still a great place to visit. First, I called Ellie who was born / raised in Alaska. 30s and thank you NT for sharing her number. She is a sweet girl. Her BBBJ technique and skills were ok (8/10) yet not as good as bottom less throat Shannon, FS performance was 8/10 and personality was 9/10 since she was upbeat, fun and in a good mood. In the summer, Ellie told me she likes to wear her black heels and mini skirts and told her she must cause car accidents.

Today, had the chance to do some SW cruising and found Melissa on Patapsco Parkway who is 34, 130lbs. 5'8", brunette, small rack and used to be a lead stripper in Pennsylvania. Kudos to her! She used to strip in the Baltimore area too. After having 4 kids she still looks great, and has a really pretty face and decent body. Her BBBJ skills were very good (9/10) , her personality was down to earth and very sweet (9. 5/10) and her appearance was a 9/10. Going to try FS with her in the next few days. She gave me her number and will check with her before I give it out. If there is no issue, will return the favor to those who have helped me recently.

Finally, took a drive around S Conkling Street and saw a very cute brunette get picked up. Waited for the drop off and did the quick scoop. Here name is Selena, Spanish and Latin features. 38, 5'4, 120lbs, brunette and told me she has not be in the area for quite some time. Her BBBJ skills were lacking (6/10) , personality was okay (7/10) and her tight body gets a score of 9/10 in those tight jeans. After parking the first time, we finally left the area and asked for a boyfriend not mechanical or roto rooter BJ. She laughed and when she went to work her BBBJ skills were much better. S Conkiling Street had quite a few uncle Leo cars driving around and noticed a SW get into an 18 wheeler cab and could not believe it.

Took a drive down Harford Avenue yet did not see much. Seems like that area is better during the day.

Peace,

Tort

Baltoman
04-21-13, 11:29
As most girl do not have their names tattooed on their foreheads, it is always helpful to provide a description including height, weight, hair color and length, thin, medium, or chubby build, and any exposed tats or flaws, etc. However, if I see a girl spraying breast milk while she is walking down the street around PP, I'll be sure and stop for her. Otherwise, great post. Keep up the good work.

Baltoman.

I saw Chrystal last night. She's pretty cool. I liked the encounter.

I picked her up somewhere in the PP area. (Being vague for the LE here.) We went to her place. I had some doubt as I walked in, but it turned out ok. We went to her room.

She lowered her shirt showing her tits. She then showed me a trick that I've never seen before. She can spray milk from her tits. That was a fun demo.

I gave her. 40 for half and half. She did a great job paying attention to the boys. Then she got on top without hesitation. She talked dirty and it was fun. I busted too soon. So, I asked her if I could pop again. She gave me a BBBJ without asking for money. It was nice. I tipped her. 10.

I recommend Chrystal. Her attitude is really pleasant. I will definitely repeat if we cross paths again.

Paulnova2
04-21-13, 14:58
Was at the Plaza years ago. GREAT skills!

This is Erica. I do not have a working number for her.

Sargent Steel
04-21-13, 14:58
Had the oppurtunity to spend some time with the beautiful Jen yesterday and wow what a wonderful time I had. Great service foe about an hour at no charge because she said I was 1 that was always good too her when she was at rock bottom. Everything was available all in all a real nice time. Anyways, she says she is not really in the business except for a few regulars that she enjoyed their time as much as their money. She was vary upset with a situation that took place last weekend. She said while visiting a friend in the bay a certain monger kept following her attempting a pifk up, he was vary persistent. She said she told him she wasnt really working anymore and he got frustrated. What pissed her off the most was she says someone probably the same monger posts he dated her that day here on the guide. She was mad as hell. I proceeded to make like I had no idea about the sex guide. To make a long story short mongers like that mess it up for the good ones. I mean dang if you get show down move on to the next one, don't fantasize about it and make bogus reports. I personally feel sorry for the dude because she said she got something for him next time she see him. She must have a good idea of who made the post. Dude now you probably messed it up for yourself in the future. Sucks to be you, the service is great.

Norman2759
04-21-13, 15:15
From CLS here and also from others. I was away from home during the mid-2012 period when those reports were made, hadn't ever gone back and reread the old posts. Ok, as I described in my Leah post it wasn't the best experience anyway. Seeing these responses makes up my mind for me; not an option to repeat.

Norm.

Read post #9501 and all the ones afterward. While she does suck a good dick, she's a thief.

SirDrDunk
04-21-13, 17:01
Was at the Plaza years ago. GREAT skills!Original SW Idol gives head like a porn star

Oakwood99
04-21-13, 19:03
I met a young lady by the name of Nikki a couple of days ago on Wilkins near the body shop. This was my first time seeing her so I made a few passes before I made the pick-up. When she got in the car I introduced myself and she did the same. Says she's from Arbutus just got into it with her BF, so just hanging out, cool with me. She doesn't look like she walks often, well kept (maybe one of you guys private stock) we made the deal and headed to a spot for some mic work, not bad for CBJ. I got her number but it's not going to be on until 15th. I'll give her a buzz this week and try the complete menu also, find out if she wants to meet some new friends. If she's a star fish or RayleneXXX I'll let you know.Fellas.

Tried to get this one again, to no avail. Finally someone answered the phone, guess who BF, started asking questions about how I know her. I give up, I see problems.

Cls9637
04-21-13, 20:52
I was able to get together with Jackii again this morning. As always, I had a very enjoyable experience. She was feeling bad but was still very accommodating. I love her boobs. Even before she put on a little weight, which she needed to do, she had great boobs and they're better now. If only she would get away from her medication which is causing her to bruise herself. Also has a great ass as you can see in the pictures. Another benefit is that she has a car, so she can meet you anywhere. Her number is available to trusted seniors.

Cls9637
04-21-13, 20:56
She said having cum on her face was a felt strange, but she's open for it. She's all around a nice girl who is fun to spend time with.

Tbroi2
04-21-13, 22:02
Didn't feeling my usual drive downtown, so I decided to see one of my favs. Dawn in Laurel. Standard tuition, same great BBBJ. It was a quicky, so mish on the floor. Sometimes the floor is better fun than bed. Hit that hard and feel good like she always makes me. But her BBBJ is to die for. No pics, but digits for trusted seniors.

NiteTimer
04-21-13, 22:59
Friday turned out to be exciting & refreshing. Jackii & I didn't connect at 1st when I got into town. I made up by connecting w / Denise & Blonde hair Sarah. I finally hear from Kat and we connected up again. (I understand now she is particular who she hooks up with). Later in the morning after breakfast I was greeted by Bmo's finest looking 4 Sarah w / the blackhair. Apparently somebody dislikes me here enough to give up my info to popo. I don't have anything to do w / her personal business so I moved on. I am disappointed I never connected w / Sarah. Kat chilled w / me until Friday night. I found Kay later Friday night and beat that butt awhile, then Sat. Morning Kat hollered at me again. Later I got a call from my old friend Nancy, after giving her a good spanking I spent some time working on my vehicle. Sunday Renee called and we made a day of it. I finally connected w / Jackii tonight. Now I can face the world again; pix on the way, NT out.

Shithead06
04-21-13, 23:34
I just saw her on Washington Blvd catching the bus Tuesday she's still around one of the Original SW IdolThis Shannon is a lot of fun, and I have probably close to 100 pictures and videos of her from over the years.

Shitty

Shithead06
04-21-13, 23:38
She is doing well. Living on Conkling. Still in the trade. I gave her a ride about 6 months ago and got a BJ in return.

I will send you relevant information on PM.Ezy is my all time favorite from Baltimore. If you would be so kind to send me any information on how to get back in touch with her I would appreciate it.

Shitty

CowboysFan
04-21-13, 23:44

This is Erica. I do not have a working number for her.I don't think thats the Ezy aka Erica I'm talkin about. Ezy had no tats and no tits. Long 10 inch scar on one of her thighs. I have face pics but out of respect I didn't post it. Her text line was always "breath ezy with ezy" but all of this was a good 3 years ago or longer. Look at the pic I posted of her in the SW photo section, shows her eye side a little. Is this the same?

Shithead06
04-22-13, 00:02
The Best In Baltimore

Tortellini
04-22-13, 01:00
Was driving through Baltimore this afternoon, enjoying the gorgeous weather and could not believe I saw dick sucking lips Shannon. Now remember, I picked up the other tall Shannon a few days ago and posted a few pictures. Yet really wanted those dick sucking lips (DSL) around the head of my anaconda! Made a quick scoop and immediately noticed Shannon was in a really good mood and took her back to my no-tel. Told me she is trying to get clean and her birthday is tomorrow and will be 30 yrs old. Told her she looks great, love thy rack, lips and funky blondish hair. This girl LOVES to pose for the camera and enclosed a few shots. She is very sweet, and hopefully someone can take her out for her birthday tomorrow (Mon.). Her BBBJCIM skills were flawless, did quite a bit of deepthroat and enjoys FS as well. Guess she is dating a guy and wants to get her stuff out of his place. Maybe another member can help her.

Appearance 9/10 (after shower 9. 5/10)

Performance 10/10.

Personality 10+/10 (was very refreshing to see someone in a very good mood)

Will definitely repeat!

So who is taking Shannon out for her birthday tomorrow?

Cls9637
04-22-13, 06:12
This Shannon is a lot of fun, and I have probably close to 100 pictures and videos of her from over the years.

ShittyI, too, have over a hundred of her. The first time I met her in 2009, I took a ton of pictures. When I saw her again about two weeks later she bitched at me for not posting them here. I hadn't gotten her permission, so I hadn't posted them. She said she looked every day for them and got pissed when they weren't posted. She said they were great advertisement for her. I promptly put them up. Here are a few of them from that day about five years ago. She is quite proud of her dick sucking lips, her dick sucking abilities and her tits. One of the first things she said to me was "these tits are all mine, and you'll see when I'm laying on my back when you're fucking me, they still stand up. They don't flop over to the side!" I found that she was right about her lips, her abilities and her tits. Definitely one of the original SW idol's. I need to run into her again.

Indiana Joe31
04-22-13, 06:28
Who is she?

The Best In Baltimore

Metloaf
04-22-13, 11:36
After a few dissapointing BP experiences I fortunately caught up with Storm again. Each time is better than the last. Damn!Any SR members seen Storm lately? Shades catches her on the regular I see but from our pm talk never can point me in her directions. Last time I seen her was the Ramada Limited off 40 couple yrs ago. PM me if someone else seen the gymnastic storm.

SirDrDunk
04-22-13, 14:30
I don't think thats the Ezy aka Erica I'm talkin about. Ezy had no tats and no tits. Long 10 inch scar on one of her thighs. I have face pics but out of respect I didn't post it. Her text line was always "breath ezy with ezy" but all of this was a good 3 years ago or longer. Look at the pic I posted of her in the SW photo section, shows her eye side a little. Is this the same?That's her bro she might have gotten the tat while she was gone I posted in a report that someone that knew her told me she was down on the Eastern Shore for awhile seems she found her way back to Bmore

Metloaf
04-22-13, 15:50
Any SR members seen Storm lately? Shades catches her on the regular I see but from our pm talk never can point me in her directions. Last time I seen her was the Ramada Limited off 40 couple yrs ago. PM me if someone else seen the gymnastic storm.Thank SR members. She made contract. Good to see forum sharing info still in full effect.

Jmswozniak
04-22-13, 16:18
I will take her out for her birthday. Where are you running into her? I have never seen her out on the usual strolls. PM me her location and contact info if you can!

So who is taking Shannon out for her birthday tomorrow?

FromUnder
04-22-13, 16:40
The Best In BaltimoreI read reports about her and I spent a lot of time mongering and she is one girl I could never manage to find.

Member #4338
04-22-13, 16:45
I met up with this one early this morning. I have to say this girl is hot. She was well worth the time. Got to her room, and she was dressed just like I asked. Smelled good and clean. We got right to business. Even left the boots on like I asked for I told her I liked heels. Started off with a very good BBBJ. Then couldn't wait no longer, went right for mish. As I was hitting it she was getting extremely wet that you could hear her gentle squirts. This turned me on so much I couldn't hold back anymore. I do have her digits for those who want to try this one.I was pleasantly surprised to find Jesse in Brooklyn this afternoon. Very skilled lady.

MasterOfNasty
04-22-13, 18:08
I am a new member of this forum and first would like to say hello to all. I am not, however, new to the hunting scene. I have hunted on different soils both foreign and domestic and due to my own preference stopped some time ago. I started up again with BP which I came across doing my usual surfing on the net and decided to try one or two or three. LOL. I have met some nice one too and they can put a good dent in the pockets if you know what I mean. I found myself looking for something to get into and by happenstance I connected on Broadway and that seemed to awaken a long since dormant beast.

To make a long story short I progressed to trolling on Conklin st and bagged a couple of scally wags there but the vjayjay was good and so were their personalities. More often then not there was nothing that really interested me and I didn't want to linger around too long. The heat there started to get turned up and so I decided to leave that area alone and with not alott of knowledge of SW hot spots didn't pursue more than the familiar I sort of kept in contact with Shugah. I have been reading the posts here and read up to page 15 to be exact and there are a couple that I would like to encounter. I made my official maiden voyage into the great unknown with some specific targets in mind from this forum. I headed first west but on my way I made a run through Conklin just to have a look. I got out and made a run through Wilkens and there wasn't too much activity there atat10:30 I did see two but they weren't the ones that I had in mind. I then tried a couple of other areas they were dry. I spent quite a considerable amount of time and mileage but to no avail. I was thinking that either everyone is not up or it's just my luck and was about to turn it in when I remembered there was one last place to check. Harford Road and you guessed it.

Sitting there on that bench there she was. I got her attention, introduced myself we did the cop check and proceeded to my spot. Good conversation, pleasant personality, very accommodating, and good skilz. I got the digits dropped her back off at her destination. WIR. Most definitely

BigPappay
04-22-13, 18:58
Scooped a young BSW (Charisma) on Cambria. Started with a stand-up tittie fuck, then finished with a BBBJ w / cum on face. This one's for you #42! Happy fishing my friends!

Member #4695
04-22-13, 21:21
Was driving through Baltimore this afternoon, enjoying the gorgeous weather and could not believe I saw dick sucking lips Shannon. Now remember, I picked up the other tall Shannon a few days ago and posted a few pictures. Yet really wanted those dick sucking lips (DSL) around the head of my anaconda! Made a quick scoop and immediately noticed Shannon was in a really good mood and took her back to my no-tel. Told me she is trying to get clean and her birthday is tomorrow and will be 30 yrs old. Told her she looks great, love thy rack, lips and funky blondish hair. This girl LOVES to pose for the camera and enclosed a few shots. She is very sweet, and hopefully someone can take her out for her birthday tomorrow (Mon.). Her BBBJCIM skills were flawless, did quite a bit of deepthroat and enjoys FS as well. Guess she is dating a guy and wants to get her stuff out of his place. Maybe another member can help her.

Appearance 9/10 (after shower 9. 5/10)

Performance 10/10.

Personality 10+/10 (was very refreshing to see someone in a very good mood)

Will definitely repeat!

So who is taking Shannon out for her birthday tomorrow?Hey tort, could you pm me with Shannons / zoeys current digits. You did before but I misplaced it. Thanks

Shithead06
04-22-13, 21:47
Who is she?The infamous Ezy E

Shithead06
04-22-13, 21:53
Speaking of Shannon's over the weekend on the W / W, I ran into my Star Shannon if you look at my uploads. I couldn't find any other willing SW's so I settled for her. The years haven't been very kind to this young lady, I first saw her in the early 2000's when she was young, clean and a lot of fun. Tingley Good used to post a lot of photos of her and mine were only half as good. Anyway long story short, she is back in town a little older and with a lot of wear and tear but the BJ was as good as it's ever been. Standard fee plus 10 for BJ and photos.

Shitty

Shithead06
04-22-13, 21:59
I read reports about her and I spent a lot of time mongering and she is one girl I could never manage to find.FromUnder,

Simply put, you missed out. I would almost give up my left nut, if I could find her again. It was that good.

Shitty

Shithead06
04-22-13, 22:07
I think the first one is from when she first started out on W / W.

Shitty

Masonm
04-22-13, 22:16

ShittyThose are amazing pics from another era. Gives a good impression of how long she's been in the game. Thanks for posting.

Trileptal
04-23-13, 00:46
I can't sleep so I think I'll make a trip down. Report to come if anything good comes around.

Member #4695
04-23-13, 17:42
Was on my way home from work today, and I ran into my blonde amazon Heather, she's been a guest out at Towson for a while. Anyway we went back to my place without delay. I made very good use of her big firm ass and boobs. Went to F / S and finished up with BBJ in which she swallowed the the load. Still does not have digits yet. But she's local. And she is a favorite of mine, So I will be repeating soon!

BoloBellgrande
04-23-13, 17:58
I was around the loop a few weeks ago and decided to stop because I didn't see much action so I decided to park and see if D had any SW in his place. On my way in to his place I saw this women sitting on the stoop next to his place. I have seen her around the circle since last summer. She was never wakling around looking to date though. She was always sitting on a stoop just looking around. Her face looked like she was in a serious accident or some one beat the living shit out of her. I know some of you must have noticed her. Older looking women with dark brown or black hair. Anyway I went in to D's and he had a girl there so I went with her. After I was done with her I walked down the hall to put the condom I used in the trash in the bathroom and she was sitting on toilet. I said excuse me and she said " it's okay I have three boys ". She had just dated some guy in the back room so now I know she is a SW. She looks like the kind of SW you could offer a 20 and get whatever you want. Does anyone know who I am talking about and have any info on her.

CowboysFan
04-23-13, 19:41
Scooped a young BSW (Charisma) on Cambria. Started with a stand-up tittie fuck, then finished with a BBBJ w / cum on face. This one's for you #42! Happy fishing my friends!Thats Cierra aka Charisma, another one I spent several dates on. Always took care of me, I herd she moved to P.

Sgt Snake
04-23-13, 20:38
Friday adternoon took a swing thru pp / see and scooped Jenna. Very pretty. 9/10, 5-6, about 125 lbs. Great body. 9/10. Never saw her out before. Her choice is Zanex so no needle marks. Went to her place and she got naked for 4. However, I'd go for a room next time. By the time I tipped her roomie some cash and goodies, notel would have been. Cheaper.

No anal but the prettiest pussyfooting I've ever seen. Smooth, fresh, clean and young. Very tasty. No pics but digits.

NiteTimer
04-23-13, 21:23
Met up w / an old friend (another Sarah w no bf problem). She put on a little weight downstairs. Carries it well.

NiteTimer
04-23-13, 21:35
Renee is always on point.

George Novas68
04-23-13, 21:35
The other night I had gone out just to cruise around. While out I got curious and hit the loops.

Very happy I did as I found that missing gem I had come across some time back.

As I was cruising around I saw this cute brunette walking down the street. Checked the area out before stopping. She hopped right in and we talked. She was all dolled up and fragrant. She must have just stepped out. We did the check and after she was convinced I was cool we got to business. Told me her name was Jodie this time. I recognized Jodie as the Sheena I had picked up once before. Stopped and got her a drink after getting our arrangement straight.

Standard fare for some mind blowing BBBJ. Sloppy, deep and lots of noise. I was amazed. Didn't complain once and seemed to be enjoying herself. After some time of playing with her goodies I changed up for some FS. Gorgeous body and beautiful smile.

Needless to say I was happy for the evening.

Managed to get digits this time. Will def hit her up again. Maybe get some pics.

NiteTimer
04-23-13, 21:37
Jackii always has a smile and that butts starting to look more like Tina's (who I miss).

NiteTimer
04-23-13, 21:42
If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.

BootyCall
04-23-13, 22:03
If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it.

NiteTimer
04-23-13, 22:10
Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it. Gratuitous aren't they? I'm a bottom dweller, I can't help myself. I love short thick asses.

NiteTimer
04-23-13, 22:53
BTW. All pictures of ladies are taken by mutual consent for sharing towards entertainment purposes online. No moneys are received by myself or the website for any purposes.

Whereisthelove
04-23-13, 23:48
Can you forward the digits to fun4devils@yahoo.com Email. I want to try this one?

ThanksAnybody going to flame this dude like you all tore me up? Still waiting for my ass to grow back after being chewed. LOL.

The Big Man
04-24-13, 00:00
If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.That booty hole looks like it has the welcome mat out. Time to wreck the rectum.

Guthrie
04-24-13, 01:22
BTW. All pictures of ladies are taken by mutual consent for sharing towards entertainment purposes online. No moneys are received by myself or the website for any purposes.You are THE MAN.

Member #4581
04-24-13, 06:33
Hey NT, I couldn't help but notice that the bed, sheets and room seemed to be the same in all of your photos. Do you have a favorite room at the local no-tel or what?

Horny Toe
04-24-13, 07:44
Anybody going to flame this dude like you all tore me up? Still waiting for my ass to grow back after being chewed. LOL.His post was so stupid that we all just sent him a virus directly to his E-mail hopefully blowing up his computer and never allowing him to use it again.

RedDog59
04-24-13, 08:01
Exposure is bad clients, low pay, mostly illegals.

Seva Lurker
04-24-13, 08:08
Can you forward the digits to # Email. I want to try this one?

Thanks

FFD, I expect to see your first post removed soon. Jackson will explain the WHY. While you are waiting for his explanation, try reading these (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) and see if you can figure it out on your own.

FromUnder
04-24-13, 09:01

ShittyNow this one was the opposit EZ in terms of accessibility on the streets, I would see her out all the time. I did love when she took those tatas out and and gave amazing BJs.

Lbs Sce
04-24-13, 09:13
If any of you fellow mongers out there in the Baltimore era ever had the chance to meet up with this one say 05-06. Almost married this one in 07 before I knew about her working girl status. I think she went by the namme of Cherry then. But not sure.

BoloBellgrande
04-24-13, 12:33
The other night I had gone out just to cruise around. While out I got curious and hit the loops.

Very happy I did as I found that missing gem I had come across some time back.

As I was cruising around I saw this cute brunette walking down the street. Checked the area out before stopping. She hopped right in and we talked. She was all dolled up and fragrant. She must have just stepped out. We did the check and after she was convinced I was cool we got to business. Told me her name was Jodie this time. I recognized Jodie as the Sheena I had picked up once before. Stopped and got her a drink after getting our arrangement straight.

Standard fare for some mind blowing BBBJ. Sloppy, deep and lots of noise. I was amazed. Didn't complain once and seemed to be enjoying herself. After some time of playing with her goodies I changed up for some FS. Gorgeous body and beautiful smile.

Needless to say I was happy for the evening.

Managed to get digits this time. Will def hit her up again. Maybe get some pics.If so, Please PM me with her #. I've been looking for her for a while. She use to ride around in a white pick up truck and wave at me for dates.

Whereisthelove
04-24-13, 12:38
If any of you fellow mongers out there in the Baltimore era ever had the chance to meet up with this one say 05-06. Almost married this one in 07 before I knew about her working girl status. I think she went by the name of Cherry then. But not sure.This guy has posted similar posts in other states. Some have pics and some don't. The girl doesn't even look the same. He's either asking if she was seen, where she is or what her name is. He even asks for detailed descriptions of SW's mentioned in people's reports. Says he played for free in some and in others he paid .5. I am a noob but this doesn't smell right fellas. Thoughts?

OceanRider
04-24-13, 15:19
I took the stroll to Brooklyn CB. Nothing on the streets; totally dead. Is it me or girls day off when I was away.

The Big Man
04-24-13, 16:20
If any of you fellow mongers out there in the Baltimore era ever had the chance to meet up with this one say 05-06. Almost married this one in 07 before I knew about her working girl status. I think she went by the namme of Cherry then. But not sure.Oh damn, another stalker ex boyfriend again. Here we go. I am sure all seniors know the drill here.

Thundra89
04-24-13, 17:06
I was out doing a little Browsing yesterday (didn't have any $ so I couldn't actually Shop) and went Circling the W / W area between 2:30 and 3:30 yesterday.

First thing I noticed was LE parked right by the Circle made me nervous for a little bit but I kept moving saw another Cruiser right before S. Carey St.

A new pet peeve I have noticed when it comes to Mongering during the Week. SCHOOL CLOSINGS. Many of the loops around W / W and B / CB are around Schools so there can be Nosy people. As well as some snitching Crossing Guards that might Rat you out.

Anyway Back to the Basics. I saw Angel at Payson and Wilkins (her usual spot)

Saw Who I think is it Patty? Ugly skinny one with black hair she was one if my MYSTERY SWs last Summer!

Also I think I saw Jacki over by the circle walking with some other girl who she was I don't know?

Last but Not least there was this Black Ford Explorer which I saw around don't know whether it was LE or a fellow mongerer. More likely another mongerer. He went near the train yard then turned around while I was Looping. I saw him Shaking his Head at me the second time.

Well folks I hope to find a nice catch when I have some bait with me Happy Hunting!

PS I was sort of looking For Big Titty Shannon

LongDickDaddy
04-24-13, 17:42
If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California. Nite timer you need to post some photos of some girls with BUSH! I'm a fan of Bush and not George W kinda Bush LOL!

Member #4338
04-24-13, 21:08
To all those who asked me for her digits please be advised I called that number to try to see her today and some dude answered. Go figure.

NiteTimer
04-24-13, 21:20
There should be some fresh rules about letting people on here.

1st. They have to have a level of intelligence higher than an ant.
2nd. They should have posts with some solid info to share.
3rd. They shouldn't be allowed to just surf and make ignorant commentaries on another person's posts.
4th. They need to examine themselves. If they're a jealous BF (or think they're a boyfriend) this is not the spot to see their desired getting her orifices spread open. That will just make them more crazy.

NiteTimer
04-24-13, 21:27
Hey NT, I couldn't help but notice that the bed, sheets and room seemed to be the same in all of your photos. Do you have a favorite room at the local no-tel or what?I generally use the same hotels. I have one I prefer more than others, and I bring my own sheets, etc.

Sometimes I give phones (non-expensive) to ladies if they don't have them, so it's easier to communicate.

That's especially when they have obsessed wannabe boyfriends who destroy their phones or highjack their phones and call everybody on their phones with jealous nonsense.

MasterOfNasty
04-24-13, 22:39
If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.Nice photos of Kat you posted NT. I will definitely keep an eye out for her and if she comes across my path I will definitely have to bag that one.

Baltoman
04-24-13, 23:01
I got the look as I was stopped at one of the lights near Bayview. Lucky me, I had just started crusin'. Very cute face, slender. 5'5" 120 pounds with tats and her fine, flat belly sticking out. Offered her a ride. Said her name was Hez, short for Heather. She was ticked off that some "guy" she'd been seeing wouldn't answer his door for her. She knew he was home. He kept turning off his television when he heard her knock. I guess she couldn't take the hint. All in all had a nice drama free time. She had a smokin' bod below the waist. She was flat chested, but had nice nipples which made up for it. Skills were OK. Will repeat.

Baltoman

Hovito
04-25-13, 00:05
To all those who asked me for her digits please be advised I called that number to try to see her today and some dude answered. Go figure.I also called her tonight around 8 the guy said she wasn't around. I tried the other number. Mailbox was full.

Lbs Sce
04-25-13, 02:21
This guy has posted similar posts in other states. Some have pics and some don't. The girl doesn't even look the same. He's either asking if she was seen, where she is or what her name is. He even asks for detailed descriptions of SW's mentioned in people's reports. Says he played for free in some and in others he paid .5. I am a noob but this doesn't smell right fellas. Thoughts?Are you serious? Yes I posted about this one and yes I posted about others for you to say it sounds fishy kinda bothers me. I know this one in particular here in Milwaukee and just wanted to know if you all in Baltimore knew her because when I met her she told me she played out there for two years or so. Oh and yes I as said she also worked in Milwaukee and yes I was lucky enough to have not had to spend on her. But not sure if any of you guys know her at all.

HollywoodGuy
04-25-13, 04:33

3rd. They shouldn't be allowed to just surf and make ignorant commentaries on another person's posts.

4th. They need to examine themselves. If they're a jealous BF (or think they're a boyfriend) this is not the spot to see their desired getting her orifices spread open. That will just make them more crazy.I got a #4 harassing one of my girls. If you are reading this, cmon dude. You met her on BP.

LexintonLuther
04-25-13, 06:31

4th. They need to examine themselves. If they're a jealous BF (or think they're a boyfriend) this is not the spot to see their desired getting her orifices spread open. That will just make them more crazy.Sir NT,

I agree with 1, 2 and 3. I haven't had an issue with 4 yet. But number 3 is the biggest one in my opinion. There a few members I see in my viewing area that post nothing but "one liners" and have post counts up in the thousands by doing so.

Lex

Member #4695
04-25-13, 07:08
Sir NT,

I agree with 1, 2 and 3. I haven't had an issue with 4 yet. But number 3 is the biggest one in my opinion. There a few members I see in my viewing area that post nothing but "one liners" and have post counts up in the thousands by doing so.

LexNumber #4 has been a issue for me, so for the girls sake I try to get my posts as generic as possible. But I agree with all 4 points.

ReadyForFun73
04-25-13, 10:09
I am a newbie to this forum and as funny as it may sound I can agree. I try not to post unless it is relevant. I know better than to beg for info / contact. I have a suggestion for becoming a senior member. Once a newbie reaches the required number of post, maybe a survey should be set up for the senior members like youself, those who actually provide good acurate post, and let those members vote on senior status. Maybe make a "committee" of 5 respect senior members to review the newbies post / contributions and decide if it is worthy of senior status.

Like I said I am a newbie, so this is just my 02. But I think something like this would greatly improve the quality of the boards.

Please allow me to respond. It's not a bad idea but logistically impossible. We have 50 forums and a few thousand threads. We have several hundred "newbies" a month so that would mean probably 50 per month getting to SR status after the 6 months, 25 posts without an infraction requirement. Which would mean that these committees (you would need one for every city) would have to review hundreds of posts per month, times thousands of threads. Which incidentally is something I'm already doing.

I'm not smacking you here, just giving you some insight.

Thanks for taking the time to suggest it though, I always like seeing members take more than a passing interest in the quality of posts on the board.

A2

Enor Muscock
04-25-13, 10:47

4th. They need to examine themselves. If they're a jealous BF (or think they're a boyfriend) this is not the spot to see their desired getting her orifices spread open. That will just make them more crazy.Dude, you're a legend.

Don't let the bastards get you down. Keep on keepin' on.

Member #4695
04-25-13, 11:51

4th. They need to examine themselves. If they're a jealous BF (or think they're a boyfriend) this is not the spot to see their desired getting her orifices spread open. That will just make them more crazy.I have had some issues pertaining to rule #4. Crazy assholes calling me asking who am I? I tell them you called me who the fuck are you? I am so and so, s boyfriend, blah, blah, blah, so now I just keep my posts as generic as possible for the sake of any girl I see on the regular tip. And I also agree with #1 #2 and #3. Peace!

BigPappay
04-25-13, 13:33
Stop being so dang obsessed with that little slit between the legs. Stick your dick in there, blast off and move on to the next one. Any intel on the tall blond that walks up / down Ritchie Hwy waving at cars passing by? She's got a nice rack on her but her face is a bit fugly. See her walking during the day only. Never seen her at night. Seems friendly. Decoy or legit?

Sgt Snake
04-25-13, 14:56
Picked up a SW at the circle around 11. Spinner, mid 20s, has her own place a few blocks away. Agreed to 4. For the deeds, got in her room and paid her. 48 for D's plus pics. About five minutes in she asks if I have a condom. Nope. She says, oh I have to go get one, I never do it without. So she dresses saying ill be right back, you're cool to wait here. Two minutes later her mom comes to the bedroom door and asks if I mind waiting outside because her father is coming over soon. Well of course I knew what was up and just left. The ***** was no where around. What an idiot I was. Paid up front, let her leave. Her and mom have quite the routine worked out. I should know better by now. She's very thin, no tits, metal stud on the left side of her upper lip. Please avoid. Live and learn.

Sgt Snake
04-25-13, 14:59
I remember her from a couple years ago. Scooped her on Fairhaven. She had a phone buy it didn't last long. Would love to reconnect if someone could help. Will reciprocate.

Sgt Snake
04-25-13, 15:10
Haven't had sr status but for a minute. Never asked for squat as a reg. Got three Pm's today asking for digits and they has zero posts. No I know how you better and feel. Geez.

Propilot
04-25-13, 18:40
I generally use the same hotels. I have one I prefer more than others, and I bring my own sheets, etc.

Sometimes I give phones (non-expensive) to ladies if they don't have them, so it's easier to communicate.

That's especially when they have obsessed wannabe boyfriends who destroy their phones or highjack their phones and call everybody on their phones with jealous nonsense.Nt, it seems that you indeed have a stalker. From here on out, you should be extremely careful about any information that you post on this forum. This deranged individual already knows too much about your motel, your girls and your personal habits. If I were you, I would immediately change your habits / schedule to through them off your trail. Also I would use google voice with your smartphone. It definitely helps. As we used to say in the military, keep you head down and on a swivel. Good luck and stay safe out there.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Monger42
04-25-13, 19:36
Hey NT, I couldn't help but notice that the bed, sheets and room seemed to be the same in all of your photos. Do you have a favorite room at the local no-tel or what?At first I thought he was taking the girls to his house. Then I saw the a / c unit like the one they have at the motel, but yes the bed is always the same.

Monger42
04-25-13, 19:50
Picked up a SW at the circle around 11. Spinner, mid 20s, has her own place a few blocks away. Agreed to 4. For the deeds, got in her room and paid her. 48 for D's plus pics. About five minutes in she asks if I have a condom. Nope. She says, oh I have to go get one, I never do it without. So she dresses saying ill be right back, you're cool to wait here. Two minutes later her mom comes to the bedroom door and asks if I mind waiting outside because her father is coming over soon. Well of course I knew what was up and just left. The ***** was no where around. What an idiot I was. Paid up front, let her leave. Her and mom have quite the routine worked out. I should know better by now. She's very thin, no tits, metal stud on the left side of her upper lip. Please avoid. Live and learn.That is why I never go to their place. You don't know what is going to hapen there. They can hurt you too. Live, and learn be safe.

NiteTimer
04-25-13, 20:09
Nite timer you need to post some photos of some girls with BUSH! I'm a fan of Bush and not George W kinda Bush LOL!I got one but she won't post pix.

LongDickDaddy
04-25-13, 20:11
I got one but she won't post pix.Dam that sux. I wish all women would grow Bush like it was intended to!

NiteTimer
04-25-13, 20:14
Nt, it seems that you indeed have a stalker. From here on out, you should be extremely careful about any information that you post on this forum. This deranged individual already knows too much about your motel, your girls and your personal habits. If I were you, I would immediately change your habits / schedule to through them off your trail. Also I would use google voice with your smartphone. It definitely helps. As we used to say in the military, keep you head down and on a swivel. Good luck and stay safe out there.

Propilot-Always check your six.Thanks man. I'm well aware of the stalker who has also harassed me on the phone. Sometimes there are folk so disturbed with their own life that they have to forcefully insert themselves into yours. If we did that to a lady it would be called rape. I'm content w / my world and going to live with a smile.
No time for crazy (anybody). Shit I was married 2X and still standing. This guy should try for something more normal (?) than trying to wife (own) a working girl.

Mdam
04-25-13, 21:58
Picked up SW off of Dundalk tues afternoon. Name was Melissa, about 40, tits were in excellent shape. She had a little padding in the stomach and ass, but it looked good on her. FS for $40. If age isn't an issue, I would definitely recommend.

Horsetrader
04-25-13, 22:36
Picked up a SW at the circle around 11. Spinner, mid 20s, has her own place a few blocks away. Agreed to 4. For the deeds, got in her room and paid her. 48 for D's plus pics. About five minutes in she asks if I have a condom. Nope. She says, oh I have to go get one, I never do it without. So she dresses saying ill be right back, you're cool to wait here. Two minutes later her mom comes to the bedroom door and asks if I mind waiting outside because her father is coming over soon. Well of course I knew what was up and just left. The ***** was no where around. What an idiot I was. Paid up front, let her leave. Her and mom have quite the routine worked out. I should know better by now. She's very thin, no tits, metal stud on the left side of her upper lip. Please avoid. Live and learn.Did she have dirty blonde hair and did she walk fast for a SW? I think I scooped the same girl on Tuesday early evening after she walked out of a house on Ramsay near S. Carey and then to the circle. She looked good so I invited her in the car but she was too demanding by insisting on going back to her place. I'm not comfortable with that so I said I would just take her back to where I found her. She then started a temper tantrum and insisted on cash from me without any services. LE was parked at the next corner so I pulled right behind the cruiser and told her to get out or I'd start sounding the car horn until LE approached us. She quickly got out, slammed the door, and booked away from there. Her total time in the car was probably about 3 minutes.

I never got her name. The key to recognizing her is that she is very thin, dirty blonde hair, and that she walks like she has some place to go. From 80 feet away she looks like she is about 15 but close up you can see she is in her 20s.

Luv Titz
04-25-13, 23:05
Did anyone happen to see a very attractive brunette WSW, approximately 5'6", wearing a jungle print short dress and heals on Wilkens early this evening? At first glance, I was intrigued by the potential of a new prospect, but the red flags started to pop up. She was walking the block near Payson. I decided to recon the area and made some wide loops and noticed HEAVY LE on several streets and a certain black Chevy Impala that happened to always be one block from wherever she was walking. I saw enough and left the immediate area for a few and looped back but she was gone. If she wasn't an LE Decoy and someone snagged her, please share your experience.

The selection overall has been dismal lately. I seem to just waste gas now, more than anything else. I yearn for the days when they gathered in droves and there was such a wide selection of flavors. W. Baltimore was THE place 10 years ago.

Has anyone seen Amber (beret) lately? I miss those juggs!

Be safe out there.

Masonm
04-26-13, 00:14
2nd nite I've seen BSWs on Block. Skirts just below their hootch, legs a mile long, bright red spike heels, purses and hips swinging wide. Are these decoys or girls still in their 'ho'lloween costumes?

Stealth Mode
04-26-13, 05:53
Stop being so dang obsessed with that little slit between the legs. Stick your dick in there, blast off and move on to the next one. Any intel on the tall blond that walks up / down Ritchie Hwy waving at cars passing by? She's got a nice rack on her but her face is a bit fugly. See her walking during the day only. Never seen her at night. Seems friendly. Decoy or legit?It's a guy. I'm surprised you cannot tell, which may be another issue. This person is very famous on YouTube, but I cannot remember the name.

OceanRider
04-26-13, 07:43
Finally met this cute, nice lady. She has good D size cups with good oral skills.

Got together near notel by my work where we met during my short lunch break.

Start with BBBJ and Mish. Attempted the 2nd round but Johnny wanted to go back to work I guess.

Very accommodating and without drama. She is nice girl. Would repeat again.

$.5 plus tip $.1

Just E
04-26-13, 10:49
Decided to do a quick recon yesterday. Hit up W / W not much going on there except one brave WSW in a hoody. Right arond the corner from the cruiser that has been there for awhile. Not going to make a scoop in the situation. Decided to tak the long way home and I had heard thay Garrison used to have some prospects. Only saw one middle aged BSW down by the park. Started to go for it, but being the first time I held off. Well that park was on my way this morning decided to take a look. The same BSW was out there this time talking to a guy standing out there as well. Decided to watch for a little. Nothing out of the ordinary but with out my own place not going to take the chance. As I was driving off I guess I caught her eye because she got up off the bench and head to the fence. I just kept going. I need to find my own places around these areas. The big head prevailed today.

Soldier826
04-26-13, 17:49
Long timer lurker first time poster. Finally had a chance to dream about cruising around the W / W loop Wed night for first time. Didn't see too much the first couple times around. On my very last trip around before calling it a night I saw WSW named Angel. Haven't seen any reports of her in a while but read the ones from a while ago. Little head took over and picked her up. Only did BBBJCIM $.3 She offered to go for room but with it being my first time and not seeing any reports on her lately I decided to decline. Hopefully I can dream about going down to W / W again.

NiteTimer
04-26-13, 18:36
Forgive quality issues. Problems w cameras Sunday night.

NiteTimer
04-26-13, 18:38
Here are the rest.

Bulgrim64
04-26-13, 19:05
Long time lurker and few time poster. I just wanted to share a little about my meeting with Kiara since someone on here was nice enough to give me her number. Over all she was a good time, but at first she starts off really paranoid. I had to have a long series of text with her before she would meet me. Once I met her she was still really paranoid but it eventually began to wear off. Once she warms up to you she can be a really fun girl. I totally plan on seeing her again. She is pretty open to most things and didn't seem to be in a rush at all.

BoloBellgrande
04-26-13, 21:18
I'v had her # for a while thanks to another member but waited to call her till I could get some free time. I read the post about her living in the boonies. It really is not that far if you take 100. I sent her a text about 12:00 She asked who I was and I told her I got her # from a member on the forum. She text me back and told me she was with her grandfather and would give me a call when she got home. She text me about 2:45 and gave me her address. I showed up at her house and she walked out and away we went. She seemed more reserved that the impression you get from looking at her pictures. I guess it was probably because I was new to her. I noticed she kept texting while I was driving to the motel, I figured out later it was one of her family members. I think she is responsible for taking care of her grandfather. I decided to take her to tims for my first time with her. I couldn't believe how smoother and silky her skin feels. She is by for the best SW I have come across, She gave the best BBBJ I have ever had. She doesn't use her hands just her throat, rides you till she comes and looks down at you to see if you are enjoying yourself. She gave me the best erection I have had in some time. Good pussy will do that to you.

Sgt Snake
04-26-13, 23:08
For those sr's interested in Steph, she's a cool chick, great attitude, willing to please. She has a new number. Pm me.

Sgt Snake
04-26-13, 23:11
On Harford Road about 3pm. Real nice girl. Cheap, real pleaser. Gonn hit that in a notel next week.

Mid thirties, nice body. Small B cups, clean, looks 7. Needs meds. Have digits.

NiteTimer
04-27-13, 00:22
Good attitude, just likes having fun and chowing on woodrow.

NiteTimer
04-27-13, 01:00
Finally getting to these.

NiteTimer
04-27-13, 01:02
Been busy paying bills, now trying to play on computer.

NiteTimer
04-27-13, 01:21
The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.
Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.

Joe Black
04-27-13, 02:24
I am a fan of your post and the way you punish this white girls with your big black cock but it will be sweeter if the pictures were more clear.

I know you are prob getting the images from a video.

Joe Black.

The leftovers. I was fortunate to get tag teamed by Denise & Sarah that night. Denise primed me & Sarah finished me off.

Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.

Sunday Morning
04-27-13, 03:08
I'm pretty sure I remember her from The Block several years ago.

Finally met this cute, nice lady. She has good D size cups with good oral skills.

Start with BBBJ and Mish. Attempted the 2nd round but Johnny wanted to go back to work I guess.

$.5 plus tip $.1

NiteTimer
04-27-13, 04:26
I am a fan of your post and the way you punish this white girls with your big black cock but it will be sweeter if the pictures were more clear.

I know you are prob getting the images from a video.

Joe Black.Yea. All I have is a Vid editor for Mac right now. Taking donations and suggestions though.

Kim Park
04-27-13, 10:16

Lot's of fun, maybe will happen again. Besides I could look at Sarah's ass all day. It was incredible for a shawty.Yeah she's definitely a keeper. Moaning and good vibrations even though I may not have the biggest stick in town.

BlackkTut
04-27-13, 11:35
Not sure who's out it's around 11:30am currently. Will shoot report if I get lucky.

NiteTimer
04-27-13, 13:26
Went back to the program and wanted to see if these showed up any better in monochrome.

Sargent Steel
04-27-13, 18:06
I'v had her # for a while thanks to another member but waited to call her till I could get some free time. I read the post about her living in the boonies. It really is not that far if you take 100. I sent her a text about 12:00 She asked who I was and I told her I got her # from a member on the forum. She text me back and told me she was with her grandfather and would give me a call when she got home. She text me about 2:45 and gave me her address. I showed up at her house and she walked out and away we went. She seemed more reserved that the impression you get from looking at her pictures. I guess it was probably because I was new to her. I noticed she kept texting while I was driving to the motel, I figured out later it was one of her family members. I think she is responsible for taking care of her grandfather. I decided to take her to tims for my first time with her. I couldn't believe how smoother and silky her skin feels. She is by for the best SW I have come across, She gave the best BBBJ I have ever had. She doesn't use her hands just her throat, rides you till she comes and looks down at you to see if you are enjoying yourself. She gave me the best erection I have had in some time. Good pussy will do that to you.I took the strool to hit that about a month or so ago, personally I wasnt that impressed considering the hype she was getting. We went to the tip topcbbbj was decent tution was .60 which I didn't mind considering used the room rest of evening with another companion. Was going to go bare back for a .10 tip but track marks and scars made me think otherwise. Then for the next couple weeks kept getting text that I assumed was group sent you want to see me today, it was vary annoying. All in all was ok but expected more due to the hype.

Sgt Snake
04-27-13, 21:43
Did I send you the digits you wanted? I cleaned out my boxes and I know I owed you numbers but cat recall if I sent or not. Been in heavy Pm's this week.

NiteTimer
04-28-13, 01:33
As always left me w / a smile and drained appendage.

NiteTimer
04-28-13, 01:38
This is from the 1st round. We went 3x, and I'll share from round 3 when I have time.

The woman is a keeper, difficult to stay away from the feast.

Tortellini
04-28-13, 05:56
Last Saturday or Sunday (cannot remember which day) saw this fine woman on Wilkens around 5:30 PM. She looked way too good! She was definitely a 9 or 10/10 on the SW looks scale. Does anyone know who she is? Did not see any uncle leo around.

Peace,

Tort

Cls9637
04-28-13, 05:59
Stop being so dang obsessed with that little slit between the legs. Stick your dick in there, blast off and move on to the next one. Any intel on the tall blond that walks up / down Ritchie Hwy waving at cars passing by? She's got a nice rack on her but her face is a bit fugly. See her walking during the day only. Never seen her at night. Seems friendly. Decoy or legit?He is legit in the fact he is a tall blond. He's a Britney Spears want to be.

BoloBellgrande
04-28-13, 07:09
I took the strool to hit that about a month or so ago, personally I wasnt that impressed considering the hype she was getting. We went to the tip topcbbbj was decent tution was .60 which I didn't mind considering used the room rest of evening with another companion. Was going to go bare back for a .10 tip but track marks and scars made me think otherwise. Then for the next couple weeks kept getting text that I assumed was group sent you want to see me today, it was vary annoying. All in all was ok but expected more due to the hype.I guess I haven't come across the SW's you have. Kiara puts more effort in than most and for a large man like myself, the fact that she had no problem getting on top and riding me was something I am not used to getting. Most SW refuse to get on top. She said sure and rode me like a champ. Her mic skills are also top notch. I can't stand when a SW uses her hands when she is giving head, Not Kiara it's all mouth and deep throat. For a SW her skin is soft to touch, I saw the marks on her legs too but no track marks. I guess I feel this way because she looks like one of the youngest SW I have been with and maybe that's why I feel the way do. I have learned as you get older you discover that sex in more between the ears than between the legs.

Stealth Mode
04-28-13, 08:55

$.5 plus tip $.1Just so you know.

$50 =.5 Not $.5.

$10 =.1 Not $.1.

So we know you are talking about money, so you do not have to use the $ sign unless it means $100 plus.

Your numbers read $150 & $110 which you probably meant $50 & $10

Member #4695
04-28-13, 12:07
I just finished a excellent encounter with one of my favorites Sue, she normally does not date on the weekend. But I lucked out because the broke asshole she stays with would not give her any money for todays meds. Plus she made him stay home, because he has been known to cause problems and drama when he drives her to work [calling her trying to rush her, threatening to leave her at my place, did I mention its her car] anyway I had a great time with her firm see-cups and snug little twat. And she has a open menu, gives a great BJ without complaining about nothing at all. She's a nice girl in a fucked up situation.

Dagame
04-28-13, 16:50
I just finished a excellent encounter with one of my favorites Sue, she normally does not date on the weekend. But I lucked out because the broke asshole she stays with would not give her any money for todays meds. Plus she made him stay home, because he has been known to cause problems and drama when he drives her to work [calling her trying to rush her, threatening to leave her at my place, did I mention its her car] anyway I had a great time with her firm see-cups and snug little twat. And she has a open menu, gives a great BJ without complaining about nothing at all. She's a nice girl in a fucked up situation.Are there any pics of Sue? How does she look. I've been picky as of late. To me it does matter what they look like. Last great one I had was 20 yr old Amber from Brooklyn around 4th. Best I've had in years. She's a little thick and said she's from Fellspoint. All I can say is thats why the game is so addictive and interesting. Its gems like that. Oh and I saw tall mixed Jessica from Wilks. Wow she's another one that girl is missing her calling she should teach good service. She's amazing.

Shune
04-28-13, 16:59
Last Saturday or Sunday (cannot remember which day) saw this fine woman on Wilkens around 5:30 PM. She looked way too good! She was definitely a 9 or 10/10 on the SW looks scale. Does anyone know who she is? Did not see any uncle leo around.

Peace,

TortBased on what I can tell from the photo. Melissa.

Melissa also dances according to her. I found this little number sauntering by SA on Friday afternoon.

She's quite a looker and I had a righteous time with her.

Shune
04-28-13, 17:17

Peace,

TortBased on what I can tell, her name is Melissa.

I found her sauntering by SA on Friday afternoon.

According to Melissa, she also dances somewhere.

She's quite a looker and has a nicest body that I've encountered since a nubile named Amanda. But that's another story.

Suffice to say, I had a righteous time.

CowboysFan
04-28-13, 18:25
Picked up Reva today on Conkling pass the gas station. She was reported on early as the hispanic with purple or somethin. Come to find out its a wig just to disguise her.

20 year old, 2 kids, boyfriend / husband lets her date, lives off Highland, few track marks, smooth skin.

Discussed my services wanted and she agreed on my offer. I made sure all the details were out and the no rush time was mine for 2 hours.

Set off for the hotel and enjoyed the time she gave me. Dropped her back off at the corner and the bf meet us there.

Will gladly repeat.

Boyfriends # was giving out to me, will gladly share with those who have helped me out before, like CLS.

Glad to trade #'s also as long as those #'s are working #'s.

Traded a # once for a # that had been disconnected.

Enjoy!

MasterOfNasty
04-28-13, 18:41
I took a stroll earlier to Conklin at around 11 AM or so to see what or who was out. I really didn't have time to linger but if something good was out I would have made the time. I saw a familiar WSW name Sheryl who I had dated a couple of times and I hadn't seen in awhile. She was in some jeans and she had them filled out pretty nicely which, in my experience, says that she had been holed up in the state facilities for short while. She moves quick so you have to scoop quickly or she won't be there on the next pass. The looks are a 4/10 and the skills are about the same but she loves the sex but she's unable to do DT at all and definitely will not unlock the back door. Overall she's a very nice girl and if you get her going she'll definitely do you right. There was another WSW posted up on the corner of Conklin & Baltimore who asked me for a ride but I passed that one. Looks and body, to me a sub 3. Stay safe and happy hunting.

MasterOfNasty
04-28-13, 18:45
I just finished a excellent encounter with one of my favorites Sue, she normally does not date on the weekend. But I lucked out because the broke asshole she stays with would not give her any money for todays meds. Plus she made him stay home, because he has been known to cause problems and drama when he drives her to work [calling her trying to rush her, threatening to leave her at my place, did I mention its her car] anyway I had a great time with her firm see-cups and snug little twat. And she has a open menu, gives a great BJ without complaining about nothing at all. She's a nice girl in a fucked up situation.What area does she usually work? I'd keep an eye out and if she's good I'd like to donate some time and loot with her.

Monger83
04-28-13, 19:08
2nd nite I've seen BSWs on Block. Skirts just below their hootch, legs a mile long, bright red spike heels, purses and hips swinging wide. Are these decoys or girls still in their 'ho'lloween costumes?As the weather gets nicer you'll start to see more and more girls out and around the block area. Many of them are dancers that are trying to make some extra cash. Some are decoys though. That's where experience and a good eye comes in handy. I've seen your past posts, so I know you can spot a decoy. For the newbs however, good luck. Sometimes your tiny, I mean smaller head takes over and all you can see are those gorgeous legs.

Luv Titz
04-28-13, 19:39

Peace,

TortThat's her! Be careful though. Like I said, the night I saw her, that ULE black impala was always one block away, slowly monitoring like a shark.

Sargent Steel
04-28-13, 20:08
He is legit in the fact he is a tall blond. He's a Britney Spears want to be.He is brittany Dale, has a big following. Lots of you tube hits and a regular on 98 rock. Not sure the deal weather the outfits part of his gig or if really a preference.

Member #4695
04-29-13, 07:05
What area does she usually work? I'd keep an eye out and if she's good I'd like to donate some time and loot with her.She only works off her cell with trusted regular members.

Member #4695
04-29-13, 07:13
Are there any pics of Sue? How does she look. I've been picky as of late. To me it does matter what they look like. Last great one I had was 20 yr old Amber from Brooklyn around 4th. Best I've had in years. She's a little thick and said she's from Fellspoint. All I can say is thats why the game is so addictive and interesting. Its gems like that. Oh and I saw tall mixed Jessica from Wilks. Wow she's another one that girl is missing her calling she should teach good service. She's amazing.I have plenty of pics of Sue, but I do not have permission to post them, and since she's a fantastic date and a very sweet girl, I will respect her request not to post any pics, and its sounds like the game is being pretty good to you dude. Keep up the good work!

CashOut
04-29-13, 07:56
Creampie Erica on Wilkens Avenue. Had a nice time with her for 20 roses. If you see her out make sure make contact with her because you don't want to miss out. No phone#.

Sam Miami
04-29-13, 08:07
If I were hunting elk or deer in unfamiliar territory, I'd look for someone who knows the area and ask for advice and directions. Same thing here- I'm a senior monger out of Florida in town for a week. Any advice might help me avoid an unpleasant experience with everyones least favorite uncle. I'll be coming in Balt / Wash airport and would love to go hunting when I get there. Could anyone share with me the loops or trails in your wonderful city- as well as any little tips? I'd be happy to return the favor for any snowbirds coming south.

Sam Miami

Seva Lurker
04-29-13, 08:17
If I were hunting elk or deer in unfamiliar territory, I'd look for someone who knows the area and ask for advice and directions. Same thing here- I'm a senior monger out of Florida in town for a week. Any advice might help me avoid an unpleasant experience with everyones least favorite uncle. I'll be coming in Balt / Wash airport and would love to go hunting when I get there. Could anyone share with me the loops or trails in your wonderful city- as well as any little tips? I'd be happy to return the favor for any snowbirds coming south.

Sam MiamiSam, there are a couple of loop maps posted here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-%28Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies%29)

If you are staying near the airport there are two loops within a 15 or so minute drive (if the roads are open) of most of the airport hotels. Washingtion Ave/Wilkens is the first (or W/ ) , the other is Curtis Bay/Brooklyn (CB/B). I've Google mapped routes when I was there in the past and that does help.

One thing in Baltimore, you'll see lots of blue flashing lights on top of poles. They are cop cams. I am not sure if they'd dispatch someone because they picked up a lady, but they are there.

The 'Block' (strip clubs) and Patterson Park are a fairly good drive (at least I think so) and I've only done those loops a couple of times.

Sgt Snake
04-29-13, 08:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kgrezzy
04-29-13, 08:57
I know you guys are weary of first time posters but can someone please pm me Jackiis digits? I'm really interested. Please help a brother out.

BigPappay
04-29-13, 09:38
With all the folks identifying the B. Spears wannabe. The one and only thing that we have in common is the fact that a profile shot is not your best pic. You sure know how to lay pipe with the best of them. That girl is either crying out for more or just crying out of sheer punishment. Way to lay it on them, big man!

Sargent Steel
04-29-13, 09:57
As a fellow monger that lives right at the Broklyn Curtis bay line I have sparked a good friendship with all of the ladies. Here is my rundown of the neighborhood trim for sale.

Corrine- Super fine! She is a 10 on any scale. Long blonde hair marilyn monroe piercing. Great provider money well spent. She is on vacation for a while which is unfortunate.

C. C- Mixed girl can be a good provider, attitude at times. Nice body gettint thicker by the day.

Shenna a. K. A. Super head- apperance is terrible but you will not find a BBBJ any better anywhere. Especially for .10.

Nikki. Nice body 5 foot 4 strawberry blonde hair full menu backdoor open standard tuition one of my all time favorites.

Starr- a little bit on the older side late 30s great body though face is a little rough sex is great tuition is negotiable very good provider.

Chrissy- very good provider dirty blonde hair nice body standard tuition great bareback BJ sex any position.

Jen- very sexy very hot out of the game retired.

Gentleman there are others this was just a quick rundown off the top of my head while I was bored at work got contact info on most of them all you got to do is hit me up.

MoJulius
04-29-13, 10:03
I was out on the town last week down around North Ave. I pulled up to the light at North and Calvert. It was pretty cold and saw a blond in a halter top walking up Calvert. A car stopped but then pulled away. My light changed so I gave it a try. Her name was Dee. She had no $ and just wanted a ride. Said she was going to Barclay and 27th. I chatted with her and asked her if she dated. She said she used to but no more. She was maybe 5'5 130ish with nice curves and very nice and jiggly C cups. Definitely a cute girl. Probably late 20s. She did appear to be a bit under the influence. From what I don't know. We exchanged #s and she said maybe we could hang out sometime. She texted me back about 30 min later and wanted to hang. I got a little weirded out that she texted bk so fast so I played it cool. I hinted at a date but she wasn't biting. I was worried about a set up so I layed low. Anybody have any info on this Dee?

On my way home I saw a BSW in Remington. Think her name was Sareena or something like that. 5'2 maybe 130 lbs. Big ass. Think her ass was padded because she wouldn't let me touch it at all. Gave her. 2 for BJ but we had no cover. She started getting nervous and told me a handjob or nothing and that she should get more $! She said I was undercutting her and I knew price was. 3! I tried but got mad at her accusations and had a very quiet ride bk to Remington. She's was prob in her 40s and DEF nt worth a damn! Avoid at all costs. Had Dee nt gotten me wound up I would have driven right by BSW. Oh well. Live and learn. Stay safe. Any info on Dee would be appreciated. Still thinkin about takin her out for lunch just to see if I can't grab ahold of those jiggly Cs! Mo

SirDrDunk
04-29-13, 11:00

Sam MiamiHit me with a pm and I wil lend a hand brother

BoloBellgrande
04-29-13, 12:08
Was at D's last Friday hanging for a while when a WSW walked in and started talking to D. I have seen her before and thought she was too annoying to date so I kept blowing her off. I was waiting for Kiara to text me back and give me her address and a time to meet. This ***** just kept on asking about the person I was waiting for," is she coming, I'm here now, did she text you back." When she was finally about to leave she said " I'm on back page, I can show you my picture." That's when I took a good look at her but still couldn't remember seeing her picture, then it hit me. When ever I searched for Storm on back page Baltimore search a picture would come up with a girl laying down with a glitter star on each tit. That was her. I would have posted the picture but I can't find it now. I could have fucked her for 40 and I remember her ad was for 150. She had on dark blue or black leggings with skin showing on the sides of her legs and hips. When she finally left D's house, he looked at me and said " I'm glad you didn't date that ***** " you know she had to be annoying if D was turning down cash. On my way out to see Kiara I saw her again between the circle and fulton ave giving the eye to every car that came buy with a male driver. The closest mental picture I can give you of her is the actress that played the older dark haired sister that was in family ties. Mallory, if she had a hard street life and was a drug user and it had taken it's toll on her.

Punished
04-29-13, 12:44
As a fellow monger that lives right at the Broklyn Curtis bay line I have sparked a good friendship with all of the ladies. Here is my rundown of the neighborhood trim for sale.

Corrine- Super fine! She is a 10 on any scale. Long blonde hair marilyn monroe piercing. Great provider money well spent. She is on vacation for a while which is unfortunate.

C. C- Mixed girl can be a good provider, attitude at times. Nice body gettint thicker by the day.

Shenna a. K. A. Super head- apperance is terrible but you will not find a BBBJ any better anywhere. Especially for. 10.

Nikki. Nice body 5 foot 4 strawberry blonde hair full menu backdoor open standard tuition one of my all time favorites.

Starr- a little bit on the older side late 30s great body though face is a little rough sex is great tuition is negotiable very good provider.

Chrissy- very good provider dirty blonde hair nice body standard tuition great bareback BJ sex any position.

Gentleman there are others this was just a quick rundown off the top of my head while I was bored at work got contact info on most of them all you got to do is hit me up.Ok TY aka TY1732, I guess you are still in the game now under a different name and wanting to be a wannabe pimp slash dope dealer for the girls. Give it a rest dude. Already outed you and others know about you too.

Have a great day TY the toothless wonder.

Klove48
04-29-13, 13:39
Creampie Erica on Wilkens Avenue. Had a nice time with her for 20 roses. If you see her out make sure make contact with her because you don't want to miss out. No phone.

245017Isn't this "Rip Off" Erica?

Sgt Snake
04-29-13, 14:05
Creampie Erica on Wilkens Avenue. Had a nice time with her for 20 roses. If you see her out make sure make contact with her because you don't want to miss out. No phone.

245017That's the chick that stranded me for. 48 last week. I'm guessing she needed meds more than a repeat client. I won't be going back though looks like you hit it well. Nice, good for you. I recognize her room. Did you meet her mom?

Sgt Snake
04-29-13, 14:07
That's the chick that stranded me for. 48 last week. I'm guessing she needed meds more than a repeat client. I won't be going back though looks like you hit it well. Nice, good for you. I recognize her room. Did you meet her mom?I know she has a working phone, she was texting the whole way riding back to her house

Sgt Snake
04-29-13, 14:09
Isn't this "Rip Off" Erica?She ripped me off I know that much!

Horny Toe
04-29-13, 15:45
She only works off her cell with trusted regular members.I can confirm that Sue is a very good provider! I had a chance to visit with her last week and had a great time. Non-rushed and great attitude, cute little body and real C cups, actually looks younger than her age imo (she's in her 30's). She is quite cautious and leery of new clients and will probably check with whoever referred you to her just FYI.

Klove48
04-29-13, 16:16
I can confirm that Sue is a very good provider! I had a chance to visit with her last week and had a great time. Non-rushed and great attitude, cute little body and real C cups, actually looks younger than her age imo (she's in her 30's). She is quite cautious and leery of new clients and will probably check with whoever referred you to her just FYI.Is this the beautiful MILF named Sue? In her 40's but looks much younger? If so, can you PM me the info. If it is her I meet her last May report #9349. I would love to see her again.

Milfsalot
04-29-13, 16:57
Picked up Reva today on Conkling pass the gas station. She was reported on early as the hispanic with purple or somethin. Come to find out its a wig just to disguise her.

20 year old. 2 kids, boyfriend / husband lets her date, lives off Highland, few track marks, smooth skin.

Discussed my services wanted and she agreed on my offer. I made sure all the details were out and the no rush time was mine for 2 hours.

Set off for the hotel and enjoyed the time she gave me. Dropped her back off at the corner and the bf meet us there.

Will gladly repeat.

Boyfriends # was giving out to me, will gladly share with those who have helped me out before, like CLS.

Enjoy!Hey that's my reva. LOL. Great find right there. We dated last summer. Found her on the other side of the main road. She was 7 months preggo, looking extra thick, and we had one helluva hot session. Says she does doubles with her sis. Tried to get in touch for a threesome but by the time I was back in town her sis said reva got popped by the cops and was spending time in rehab. Sis had sent me pics. She was thick but nowhere as cute as reva. Would love to get back in touch with her. Great service for a great price and the preggo belly made it one of the hottest sessions I've ever had with a switch. No numbers to trade in bmore but would definelty appreciate a pm letting me know what time she might be out. Last we got up she was sneaking out to work during the day.

JohnnyInMD
04-29-13, 17:51
I haven't been active for awhile and decided to have a little fun last night but I feel like many things have changed.

1. Feels like there are more Uncle Leo out than before.

2. The demand is probably same or more but the supply is less.

3. Due to economics, the two lovely ladies I picked up doubled in tuition. (Wanted 2 Jacksons for something quick.)

4. Amber from CB tried to guilt me to give her more. (This has Never happened in 8+ years in the hobby). She told me she's been out many hours and didn't even eat. She told me she had many dates but no money due to her Own Hobby. Hilarious.

5. And I feel like there are no etiquette anymore. It's first come first serve unless she decides to come with me (much better looking and younger guy) than you. Don't get mad bro.

And maybe because it was a Sunday but this is what I observed.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh, Jackie is pretty decent.

JagStud
04-29-13, 19:27
I had a date with a Reva crazy hispanic. I got an amazing bbj from her. This girl had amazing deep throat skiils. My member was real deep down her throat. She gagging and sucking me non stop. She even threw up a few times. Mid way threw the session she wanted me to pipe her, but I no rubber. But no glove no love! So the bbj continues. I was standing the whole time and she bend over and suck me and then stand and take a breath to either spit or throw up. It was crazy because she will put my 3rd leg all the way down her throat and then gag and threw up and still wanted to suck me. Finally I began to jerk off and I didn't expect her to cim. I came all over her mouth and lips. Pulled up my pants and quickly walked away. Crazy part of this story is I went behind someones back yard. LOL, sorry I can't give her number or tell where this took place, but the trill was amazing, I love the game, damage was .3.

Sportsfan1234
04-29-13, 19:46
I think that Corinne has always been over-rated. She gained a lot of weight when she had a baby. Even then, she was rather annoying in my opinion with her upselling.

If you are referring to the girl that some of the guys on here call Bolt on Jenn, I believe that she is still in the business. The last time that I saw her she was much actually more friendly than she used to be and it was a nice experience.

Shenna a. K. A. Super head- apperance is terrible but you will not find a BBBJ any better anywhere. Especially for. 10.

Gentleman there are others this was just a quick rundown off the top of my head while I was bored at work got contact info on most of them all you got to do is hit me up.

MagicEye
04-29-13, 20:17
This cute young thing, who also goes by Stacy, is back on the stroll. Be prepared to pay a premium, though. She says that because she's clean (her words, don't know if that's true) she's worth .5 for a BJ and $ for FS. I thought that was so far out of line it wasn't even worth haggling, but she insists that guys are paying it. Early 20s, really cute ass, cute face, no tits. I suppose you could do a lot worse, but I'll save my dough and stick with those who charge the standard rates. Spotted her over the weekend on Fairhaven, at the Church Street end.

Oakwood99
04-29-13, 21:18
How do you post a pic in a PM?

Thanks

Sgt Snake
04-29-13, 21:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! My bad and my apologies. Will not happen again

Sgt Snake
04-29-13, 21:39
I had a date with a Reva crazy hispanic. I got an amazing bbj from her. This girl had amazing deep throat skiils. My member was real deep down her throat. She gagging and sucking me non stop. She even threw up a few times. Mid way threw the session she wanted me to pipe her, but I no rubber. But no glove no love! So the bbj continues. I was standing the whole time and she bend over and suck me and then stand and take a breath to either spit or throw up. It was crazy because she will put my 3rd leg all the way down her throat and then gag and threw up and still wanted to suck me. Finally I began to jerk off and I didn't expect her to cim. I came all over her mouth and lips. Pulled up my pants and quickly walked away. Crazy part of this story is I went behind someones back yard. LOL, sorry I can't give her number or tell where this took place, but the trill was amazing, I love the game, damage was .3.Outside in the rain?

NiteTimer
04-29-13, 21:40
I know she has a working phone, she was texting the whole way riding back to her houseStay away from her at all costs.

NiteTimer
04-29-13, 21:48
With all the folks identifying the B. Spears wannabe. The one and only thing that we have in common is the fact that a profile shot is not your best pic. You sure know how to lay pipe with the best of them. That girl is either crying out for more or just crying out of sheer punishment. Way to lay it on them, big man!She get's into it, that's why I like her so much.

NiteTimer
04-29-13, 22:00
The ever incredible Renee wanted to try some new ideas on Woodrow. I was happy to comply

NiteTimer
04-29-13, 22:02
By far one of the most fun people I've ever had the pleasure of playing with.

NiteTimer
04-29-13, 22:07
I cobbled these from the other cams. We had too much fun. Got to do it again.

By now everybody knows I'm a bottom dweller. Love those ground rounds.

Saiyen
04-29-13, 22:09
The ever incredible Renee wanted to try some new ideas on Woodrow. I was happy to complyDamn, now thats some great deep throat action.

NiteTimer
04-29-13, 22:11
I promised the 3rd round pix. I like this lady so much it's scary. Sensitive in all the right spots, and a good appetite (carnivore).

NiteTimer
04-29-13, 22:15
This is the best I chose from the rest. See ya next week; NT out. Remember: girls are good; women are better.

Sfrancis118
04-29-13, 22:38
Had a quick stroll through WW yesterday and scooped a fit WSW at the circle. She was wearing a hot pink outfit that showed off her shape. Circled the block once and scooped her. She looked better from afar but oh well. Went to Darnells and started with a BBBJ. She did a good job but couldn't finish. Asked for FS and she did have a cover. Used mine instead. Afterwards she noted everyone always likes it when she doesn't wear her top plate. I thought she just had meth mouth (probably did) but turns out she had no teeth!

Afraven
04-29-13, 22:45

20 year old. 2 kids, boyfriend / husband lets her date, lives off Highland, few track marks, smooth skin.

Will gladly repeat.

Enjoy!That's the Reva I reported on earlier. I shared her digits with a few on the back channel. I may have to give her a shout for the full service. I was to nervous to fully enjoy the car date in broad daylight when I had her. Having out of state tags don't help me much when I try to do the street scene.

Horny Toe
04-30-13, 00:06
Had a quick stroll through WW yesterday and scooped a fit WSW at the circle. She was wearing a hot pink outfit that showed off her shape. Circled the block once and scooped her. She looked better from afar but oh well. Went to Darnells and started with a BBBJ. She did a good job but couldn't finish. Asked for FS and she did have a cover. Used mine instead. Afterwards she noted everyone always likes it when she doesn't wear her top plate. I thought she just had meth mouth (probably did) but turns out she had no teeth!LOL I've never had a gumming before. Was it any good?

Member #6136
04-30-13, 02:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!