PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224

SexyTyrant69
04-06-24, 22:36
These days 99% of the girls are too run down to even consider having a thing with any of them.I actually ran into a couple of them that are the exception.

Both are very dishonest, but have room for improvement.

LightSabers
04-06-24, 23:26
Made a scoop a few months back, WSW named Michelle, from the Brooklyn area. A regular of mine and certainly one of the best (she's chunky, not skinny, and always wears good perfume). Known her since October of last year but I'm now looking for a new regular. The Brooklyn / CB area is too far and I'd rather someone reliable from the Garrison side. I never made a trade before because most of you here I don't trust, especially after observing these forums for the years I've been here. (For example, admins cover for the providers who have STD and delete any posts made if you try to warn others). I find that real snake-ish.

Anyway, I'm only trading with other senior members that have time here. If you have a regular you are willing to trade, she must be white, clean (not a heavy user and no terminal STDs) and she must have wide hips / big ass. If she doesn't fit this criteria, I'm not interested and don't bother messaging. I have her digits on standby. She's a nymphomaniac as well, always wanting to me to fck her after dropping a full load in her mouth even though I don't like doing FS in the car.) She's trustworthy and not a thief (at least not for me she isn't LOL). She's in her 40's BTW (age is a touchy subject for her, just fair warning).

So yeah. Willing to trade. Garrison / Cold Spring area only.

Peace.

HeadJudge
04-07-24, 05:38
Cmon now. She's old and sounds like the predator. Don't come here requesting a 10 when you're trying to trade a 4.

Made a scoop a few months back, WSW named Michelle, from the Brooklyn area. A regular of mine and certainly one of the best (she's chunky, not skinny, and always wears good perfume). Known her since October of last year but I'm now looking for a new regular. The Brooklyn / CB area is too far and I'd rather someone reliable from the Garrison side. I never made a trade before because most of you here I don't trust, especially after observing these forums for the years I've been here. (For example, admins cover for the providers who have STD and delete any posts made if you try to warn others). I find that real snake-ish.

Anyway, I'm only trading with other senior members that have time here. If you have a regular you are willing to trade, she must be white, clean (not a heavy user and no terminal STDs) and she must have wide hips / big ass. If she doesn't fit this criteria, I'm not interested and don't bother messaging. I have her digits on standby. She's a nymphomaniac as well, always wanting to me to fck her after dropping a full load in her mouth even though I don't like doing FS in the car.) She's trustworthy and not a thief (at least not for me she isn't LOL). She's in her 40's BTW (age is a touchy subject for her, just fair warning).

Peace.

BKMason
04-07-24, 12:59
You just told me so much about your selfish self in your post. You can keep your numbers and your girl to yourself. Your post isn't worthy of being on this site.

PitMan187
04-07-24, 13:32

Peace.Can you at least post a picture of her if you can scratch out her face if you want Let's see if she is willing to trade for what you're actually more.

DSubmariner
04-07-24, 14:55
You just told me so much about your selfish self in your post. You can keep your numbers and your girl to yourself. Your post isn't worthy of being on this site.Name one thing that he said that was inappropriate? I actually agree with what he said, including what he said about admin barring any alert to, or mentioning of a girl with an STD or suspected STD. In fact, if anyone is willing to share that kind of information with me, please inbox. His request was specific and to the point. In fact, I have similar requirements. One last thing. Ran into a girl from Dundalk on Wilkens, at least that what she told me. Red hair, chunky, kinda cute, around 29. Says her name is Brittany. Proceed with caution is my advice. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
04-07-24, 18:40
Be careful driving around and look for pot holes, there's one on Washington Blvd heading towards Aldi. That suckers will break your axle also, be very cautious when I see kids around or adults walking with them crossing the street.

I came within a inch of hitting a kid today. The adult female was holding the kids hand on the side of the road, where she shouldn't have been anyway, as soon as I got close, he ran away from her and right into the front of my vehicle. I had to slam on breaks and came dangerously close to hitting him. The female who was holding the kids hand was looking at her phone and not paying attention to her kid.

ISawWhatIsAw
04-08-24, 10:05
Will the return of the Cicadas mess up the scoop if any decent woman please send digits if any woman read answer the call.

The pot holes are your friend-enemy can have a woman do a decent performance I say be safe though.

BigPappay
04-08-24, 12:42
Will the return of the Cicadas mess up the scoop if any decent woman please send digits if any woman read answer the call.

The pot holes are your friend-enemy can have a woman do a decent performance I say be safe though.Not sure about cicadas but I'm certain the eclipse will have an impact on mongering. The hoze going to wake up and think it's night time so they'll be hopping out of bed on the prowl. Ballpark 3 pm ish.

HeadJudge
04-08-24, 15:00
Go look directly at the sun.

The pot holes are your friend-enemy can have a woman do a decent performance I say be safe though.

DSubmariner
04-08-24, 16:21
Met a girl named Freckles around WS Shopping center. Looks mixed, around 30 ish, looks like lots of baby damage but still kinda sexy. I'd say around 170 lbs. Any intel?

FaceDownPro
04-08-24, 21:06
Saw a phat ass BSW walking in pikesville from the Telly near target down to the 7-11. . I chopped it up but didn't make a connection but she definitely out there right now. Saw her when I picked my kid up from work earlier and she. They got off. Brown skin phat ass with a blonde wig on. Red top black pants. Good luck if you catch her.

FaceDownPro
04-09-24, 11:00
Met a girl named Freckles around WS Shopping center. Looks mixed, around 30 ish, looks like lots of baby damage but still kinda sexy. I'd say around 170 lbs. Any intel?So you met her or not? Because you just gave us the intel. Hahahahaha.

NiceGuy1957
04-09-24, 12:40
Any one see the old ass eater from Curtis bay Josie last I heard she was staying out Baltimore highlands with one of y'all.If anyone does please let me know thanks nice guy.

NiceGuy1957
04-09-24, 12:59
Any one see the old ass eater from Curtis bay Josie last I heard she was staying out Baltimore highlands with one of y'all.Has anyone seen Brandy from Brooklyn she is about 5 9 brown hair.

JohnDough70
04-09-24, 13:33
Be careful driving around and look for pot holes, there's one on Washington Blvd heading towards Aldi. That suckers will break your axle also, be very cautious when I see kids around or adults walking with them crossing the street.

I came within a inch of hitting a kid today. The adult female was holding the kids hand on the side of the road, where she shouldn't have been anyway, as soon as I got close, he ran away from her and right into the front of my vehicle. I had to slam on breaks and came dangerously close to hitting him. The female who was holding the kids hand was looking at her phone and not paying attention to her kid.My man, I was thinking about this post when I made that turn onto wash blvd and saw the pot hole right away.

TY!

BlueEyesFun
04-09-24, 13:45
Has anyone seen Brandy from Brooklyn she is about 5 9 brown hair.Check out Big Truck Bob's post # 541 in the Media & News Report thread. If it's true, it should give you a pretty good idea where she might be.

DSubmariner
04-09-24, 14:22
So you met her or not? Because you just gave us the intel. Hahahahaha.Yes, I've met her which would be salient to any Fourth grader reading my post. I did not date her and have no other information beyond what I've posted, (I. E) is she high risk, bad date, thief, or good date, YMMV, get the point?

NiceGuy1957
04-09-24, 14:44
Check out Big Truck Bob's post # 541 in the Media & News Report thread. If it's true, it should give you a pretty good idea where she might be.Thanks BlueEyeFun your the man.

NiceGuy1957
04-09-24, 15:21
Does anyone know a good site to look up court cases? Or to see if somebody is in jail or not thanks.

MilkMan63
04-09-24, 16:17

Anyway, I'm only trading with other senior members that have time here. If you have a regular you are willing to trade, she must be white, clean (not a heavy user and no terminal STDs) and she must have wide hips / big ass. If she doesn't fit this criteria, I'm not interested and don't bother messaging. I have her digits on standby. She's a nymphomaniac as well, always wanting to me to fck her after dropping a full load in her mouth even though I don't like doing FS in the car.) She's trustworthy and not a thief (at least not for me she isn't LOL). She's in her 40's BTW (age is a touchy subject for her, just fair warning).I been seeing Michelle for years she ain't no secret any body wants it let me know.

PanchSez
04-09-24, 17:49
Does anyone know a good site to look up court cases? Or to see if somebody is in jail or not thanks.Google MD case search and you can find someone's case info with a first and last name from the web site.

If they are a guest in a state facility, there is an inmate search website.

If they are in a county jail, you can usually search the county jail web site.

NiceGuy1957
04-09-24, 18:46
Google MD case search and you can find someone's case info with a first and last name from the web site.

If they are a guest in a state facility, there is an inmate search website.

If they are in a county jail, you can usually search the county jail web site.Thanks for the information I need to look up Brandy.

Curious1985
04-10-24, 02:17
Thanks for the information I need to look up Brandy.She repeated the same hustle she did to you years ago with the credit cards but now she's added armed robbery and car jacking to her game. She won't be getting out any time soon. I'd move on.

Apache 12
04-10-24, 05:41
Scooped Taylor this morning on Pat. At 9th sts. She's been reported on here in past and I have to say that her head game is great, lots of dt and ball licking. I didn't have a lot of time but she has a nice ass and wore those f at ck me boots, she has a pleasant demeanor and gets into pleasing you. Gave her standard plus tip that she deserved. Catch her if you can and treat her good. I did not ask for digits.

Apache Out. Be Safe.

BlueEyesFun
04-10-24, 11:30
Anyone familiar with a BSW in Curtis Bay who goes by the name Diamond and walks the Fairhaven stroll? She reminds me of a chick who used to stroll in Brooklyn awhile back but got pregnant and took a break from the life. Anyway, any useful info would be very much appreciated. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

HeadJudge
04-10-24, 12:06
Great BBBJ. A+.

Anyone familiar with a BSW in Curtis Bay who goes by the name Diamond and walks the Fairhaven stroll? She reminds me of a chick who used to stroll in Brooklyn awhile back but got pregnant and took a break from the life. Anyway, any useful info would be very much appreciated. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.

Klove48
04-10-24, 12:14
Scooped Taylor this morning on Pat. At 9th sts. She's been reported on here in past and I have to say that her head game is great, lots of dt and ball licking. I didn't have a lot of time but she has a nice ass and wore those f at ck me boots, she has a pleasant demeanor and gets into pleasing you. Gave her standard plus tip that she deserved. Catch her if you can and treat her good. I did not ask for digits.

Apache Out. Be Safe.Apache, which Taylor are you speaking of. Is it this one?

Apache 12
04-10-24, 16:51
Apache, which Taylor are you speaking of. Is it this one?That's not the Taylor I picked up, She had more reddish hair and said she lives in Arbutus.

Klove48
04-10-24, 20:31
That's not the Taylor I picked up, She had more reddish hair and said she lives in Arbutus.Thanks for following up.

BlueEyesFun
04-10-24, 20:48
Great BBBJ. A+.Good looking out my man, that's the kind of info I can appreciate! Peace.

BEF.

Mumford1
04-10-24, 23:00
Met up with Andrea the other day. Saw this new girl walking hastily towards an alley by the circle. I'm across the street looking at her while she pulls up her skirt and sticks it in her leg. She then walks out and I go around the circle for the pickup. An expensive SUV stopped at the same time and she decided to go to him LOL, okay whatever. I'm going to wait and see if she gets in before I pull off. She didn't and walks back to my car and then I realized it was Andrea. This girl did a complete makeover. Nice outfit, wig and makeup. Okay as she hops in, I'm thinking she went to the expensive vehicle and got refused even though she's known me for years LOL. Turns out she said she's been getting really lucky with the money lately. Guys have been paying her a lot which would explain why she didn't come to me first with my 25 beans I usually give her. Needless to say, I took her to a spot and made her Polish my cock and suck all the sweat off my balls. She kept making up excuses why she couldn't give me her new number LOL. I don't know how much you guys are giving Andrea but now she might be in GPS territory now. I guess she thinks she's graduated LOL. Don't overpay these hoes guys.

Some Guy2
04-11-24, 06:58
Met up with Andrea the other day. Saw this new girl walking hastily towards an alley by the circle. I'm across the street looking at her while she pulls up her skirt and sticks it in her leg. She then walks out and I go around the circle for the pickup. An expensive SUV stopped at the same time and she decided to go to him LOL, okay whatever. I'm going to wait and see if she gets in before I pull off. She didn't and walks back to my car and then I realized it was Andrea. This girl did a complete makeover. Nice outfit, wig and makeup. Okay as she hops in, I'm thinking she went to the expensive vehicle and got refused even though she's known me for years LOL. Turns out she said she's been getting really lucky with the money lately. Guys have been paying her a lot which would explain why she didn't come to me first with my 25 beans I usually give her. Needless to say, I took her to a spot and made her Polish my cock and suck all the sweat off my balls. She kept making up excuses why she couldn't give me her new number LOL. I don't know how much you guys are giving Andrea but now she might be in GPS territory now. I guess she thinks she's graduated LOL. Don't overpay these hoes guys.There are better respectful ways to put this message out, just the last bit about not overpaying them. You are talking about a human being down on her luck. Just my opinion, not moral police / judge.

BigPappay
04-11-24, 10:04
She snuck up on me and tapped on my window otherwise I wouldn't have scooped her. Her appearance isn't what it used to be. Personality is still great. Always share a good laugh with her. Kiara's teef are down to nubs making her lower jaw line look like a pelican. My balz ached so I still had her pull one out. Most likely going to look elsewhere from here on. Peace. BP.

Mumford1
04-11-24, 14:42
There are better respectful ways to put this message out, just the last bit about not overpaying them. You are talking about a human being down on her luck. Just my opinion, not moral police / judge.I have given Andrea money to get well when she's been too dope sick to mess with. I've paid her for the deed when she looked and smelled too rough for me to do anything with her. I've given her my own winter jacket when she was walking around freezing. Point is, she now thinks leser of me because of my standard rate donation. I never encouraged anyone to underpay or disrespect any human being. I would like to encourage you to post useful information and not let your limited posts be embarrassing to someone you don't know. You have 100 posts in 12 years? Really?

NiceGuy1957
04-11-24, 16:12
She repeated the same hustle she did to you years ago with the credit cards but now she's added armed robbery and car jacking to her game. She won't be getting out any time soon. I'd move on.Thanks for the update so sad NG 😞.

Thatthing73
04-11-24, 19:39
Hit the all strolls the other night and noted how many folks were pulled over. It seemed pretty dead and the few girls I did see seemed off. Maybe one or two I recognized but wasn't interested. A few times I had a black suv pull out of nowhere with the old bpd on the sides, separate incidences and locations. Did witness a girl and a tall dude walk out of an ally as if she was being escorted away. Round the corner and see a little car parked with uncle LEO behind them. Didn't feel right so I called it a night.

Haven't been out for a while as my pickup was in the shop. Has anyone else notice the heavier presence?

CowboysFan
04-11-24, 23:26
Anyone else cream pied her?? She's like 7 months pregnant now. Baby daddy in jail.

Catch her if you can!!

KenDude
04-12-24, 15:28
Anyone else cream pied her?? She's like 7 months pregnant now. Baby daddy in jail.

Catch her if you can!!She told me that "you the Daddy". LOL Seriously Cowboy, love me a preggo .

NiceGuy1957
04-12-24, 22:56
She repeated the same hustle she did to you years ago with the credit cards but now she's added armed robbery and car jacking to her game. She won't be getting out any time soon. I'd move on.Can you pm me thanks NG 1957.

BigPappay
04-13-24, 00:39
Anyone familiar with a BSW in Curtis Bay who goes by the name Diamond and walks the Fairhaven stroll? She reminds me of a chick who used to stroll in Brooklyn awhile back but got pregnant and took a break from the life. Anyway, any useful info would be very much appreciated. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.BEF. Any chance you're referring to Charisma? Man I liked that biche. Had an arss the size of Texas!!

BKMason
04-13-24, 13:46
If you can't get ahold of one of your regulars, they're probably in Ocean City.

This weekend. Some kind of NA or AA anual meeting they have out there.

Good luck this weekend trynna hook up.

BK.

Sfrancis118
04-13-24, 14:04
To those I gave Nadia's phone number to, please heat this warning. I put too much Trust in fronted her some cash for some BS excuse. Ghosted and left me waiting for nearly two hours. You've been warned.

StayAnonymous
04-13-24, 14:51
Are you talking about white mediterranean looking (tan olive skin) Gabby who's in her mid 20's? Glass pipe lover but no needle marks if I remember correct. She's been in and out of the seen for years now. If so, please do pass the digits.

Catch her if you can!!

StayAnonymous
04-13-24, 14:58
Are you talking about white mediterranean looking (tan olive skin) Gabby who's in her mid 20's? Glass pipe lover but no needle marks if I remember correct. She's been in and out of the seen for years now. If so, please do pass the digits.

Catch her if you can!!

StayAnonymous
04-13-24, 15:05
Made the scoop near the church. Mid 20's slim frame clean white girl, nice hair, face is kind of long, good teeth I think, and nice hair. No tatas. Says she's from pasadena and just started working recently (few months). Dome to completion for $20 plus $5 tip for good long time and no rush. Said was on period so no full service available but would have taken her up on it. Gave me a number but not responding.

LibidoLuvr
04-13-24, 15:28
Sorry for the late report. Had some time off Thur. I was over the CB area seeing what was out. Drive down FH. Nobody was out. So I pulled over to make a phone call. I saw this girl walking up the street. She her hair in two pony tails. We make eye contact. She hopped in told me her name is Taylor. (probably the same one reported on here earlier this week). Great personality ans performance. So opted for some front seat action. Bbbjcimws. Standard plus tip. So then I head over to WW. Cruise down by the circle, nothing then took a back at Mc Henry. And saw a girl with purple hair. Slowed up it was Andrea the head doctor. She never disappoint. DT, sucking, licking and slurping. BBBJCIM. She tells me she love sucking dick. Thank the report earlier. Someone said she had colored her hair. Other than that I might not.

PanchSez
04-13-24, 16:42
To those I gave Nadia's phone number to, please heat this warning. I put too much Trust in fronted her some cash for some BS excuse. Ghosted and left me waiting for nearly two hours. You've been warned.She did this to another guy a year os so ago and he reported it. And then a big apology and he retracted the report. I guess she made it up to him.

She's known for being late and letting guys wait.

LibidoLuvr
04-13-24, 16:55
She did this to another guy a year os so ago and he reported it. And then a big apology and he retracted the report. I guess she made it up to him.

She's known for being late and letting guys wait.Yeah I thought it was just me that she would take forever to come out. That's part of the reason I stopped seeing her. But she never ripped me off.

Castle1
04-13-24, 17:56
Guys be careful I caught siphilis from one of these girls along garrison. Luckily caught it early due to regular testing and already got the penicilin shot in the bum. Not a fun experience. Due to my inexperience there is a chance I may have passed it to one or two of them also before I realized I had it. I'm going to be a lot more careful now.

Apache 12
04-13-24, 19:39
To those I gave Nadia's phone number to, please heat this warning. I put too much Trust in fronted her some cash for some BS excuse. Ghosted and left me waiting for nearly two hours. You've been warned.You can call her a thief, but you have to take accountability for some of this for paying up front. This is something we talk about here all the time, even if she came back there's no incentive for her to be on top game. Sorry this happened to you and hope you learn a lesson.

Headagain
04-13-24, 22:36
If you can't get ahold of one of your regulars, they're probably in Ocean City.

This weekend. Some kind of NA or AA anual meeting they have out there.

Good luck this weekend trynna hook up.

BK.I seriously doubt these addicts spent $$ or found a way all the way down to OC for a and. A. Meeting. If they were that heavy into these programs, would they still be walking the strolls daily and sucking dick for dope money?? I doubt it.

BigPappay
04-14-24, 02:12
Guys be careful I caught siphilis from one of these girls along garrison. Luckily caught it early due to regular testing and already got the penicilin shot in the bum. Not a fun experience. Due to my inexperience there is a chance I may have passed it to one or two of them also before I realized I had it. I'm going to be a lot more careful now.Nice job in catching it early. I'm one of those stubborn raw doggers that need to feel the walls of their love canal in order to achieve shangra la. Unfortunately there's no shots one can take proactive ly just have to clean it up relatively.

Merlin666
04-14-24, 08:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Sfrancis118
04-14-24, 09:40
You can call her a thief, but you have to take accountability for some of this for paying up front. This is something we talk about here all the time, even if she came back there's no incentive for her to be on top game. Sorry this happened to you and hope you learn a lesson.I certainly chalk this up to my own fault. Sometimes over time you slowly build a little bit of trust. I've fronted her before while expecting and having to wait. I'm out 25 but she's out of my roster. Happy hunting fellas. It's a shame how hard it is these days to find a good fit either SW or escort.

Klove48
04-14-24, 16:03
Saw a phat ass BSW walking in pikesville from the Telly near target down to the 7-11. . I chopped it up but didn't make a connection but she definitely out there right now. Saw her when I picked my kid up from work earlier and she. They got off. Brown skin phat ass with a blonde wig on. Red top black pants. Good luck if you catch her.I happened to lay eyes on the Chica you described in your post. She was walking up Reisterstown rd by the Walgreens on Old Court about 3 pm. I used to see her down closer to "the plaza" last summer. I've never investigated but I did notice that she is not as thick as when I last saw her months back. I use to see her walking earlier in the morning by the plaza.

BenDhover
04-14-24, 21:20
I certainly chalk this up to my own fault. Sometimes over time you slowly build a little bit of trust. I've fronted her before while expecting and having to wait. I'm out 25 but she's out of my roster. Happy hunting fellas. It's a shame how hard it is these days to find a good fit either SW or escort.Live and learn. We have all been burned through our journies, handful of times myself. It has taught me to never, ever, trust any lady no matter how many times you've seen them. A reliable once burned me after years of dates. Didn't make since in the grand scheme of things, consistent money to zero.

BenDhover
04-14-24, 21:26
Nice job in catching it early. I'm one of those stubborn raw doggers that need to feel the walls of their love canal in order to achieve shangra la. Unfortunately there's no shots one can take proactive ly just have to clean it up relatively.Haha. BP med offices are going to start using your venom to fend off the snakes bites from the streets.

MrWaggiles1
04-15-24, 02:49
I got the urge to go hunting so took a mid night stroll around a few loops and came across Desi on Harford Rd by the gas station. I known her for a good while and is my go to because this girl can suck a penny through a straw LOL. I typically give her a generous donation and doesn't hesitate to see me. She did tell me she's leaving the game so catch her before she goes. Slim WSW who's decent to look at, doesn't dress girly at all and never got to sample the kat.

Propilot
04-15-24, 08:56
Live and learn. We have all been burned through our journies, handful of times myself. It has taught me to never, ever, trust any lady no matter how many times you've seen them. A reliable once burned me after years of dates. Didn't make since in the grand scheme of things, consistent money to zero.Years ago I dated Kiara. I would see here multiple times a week. On the days that I didn't visit her, she would call ask me for money, always stating that she would pay me back. I would drop by and leave the money. I would see her later but she never mentioned anything about paying any of the money back in freebies. I soon left her alone. Once they get you on the hook and know that you like them, theses girls will often use you. Stay strong and never give money beforehand.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Assman To You
04-15-24, 12:49
Years ago I dated Kiara. I would see here multiple times a week. On the days that I didn't visit her, she would call ask me for money, always stating that she would pay me back. I would drop by and leave the money. I would see her later but she never mentioned anything about paying any of the money back in freebies. I soon left her alone. Once they get you on the hook and know that you like them, theses girls will often use you. Stay strong and never give money beforehand.

Propilot-Always check your six.She will always take off what credit you have if you remind her. I just take it out and say remember you owe me 10. Never been an issue 4 me. The problem now is she has an abcess on her leg. If you look her one leg is blown up. She needs to go get some antibiotics asap IMHO.

Apache 12
04-15-24, 17:06
She will always take off what credit you have if you remind her. I just take it out and say remember you owe me 10. Never been an issue 4 me. The problem now is she has an abcess on her leg. If you look her one leg is blown up. She needs to go get some antibiotics asap IMHO.It's kinda funny, but I have loaned her money and what she does for me is double time, I mean she knows what I like and she will just keep going at it forever until I tell her to stop, then she'll get me off two or three times. I must say though she is the only one I actually loan money to and she will still text me and ask if I want to meet up with her, it's not like she would bite the hand that feeds her. Wait I'm lying there was a WSW in the Remington area (Jennifer) that I would also loan her money and she was the same, never avoided me and would always take extra care of me when we'd meet up again, she got her life back together, Hope someday Kiara does also.

MilkMan63
04-15-24, 17:27
If you messaged me about Michelle sorry she ask did why give her number out!

MilkMan63
04-15-24, 18:29
If you messaged me about Michelle sorry she ask did why give her number out!She ask me not to give it out!

BoloBellgrande
04-15-24, 21:00
She will always take off what credit you have if you remind her. I just take it out and say remember you owe me 10. Never been an issue 4 me. The problem now is she has an abcess on her leg. If you look her one leg is blown up. She needs to go get some antibiotics asap IMHO.I do believe her hand is contorted in a way that's unnatural. I know she knows she's looking bad, I could see it in her eyes the last time I was with her. I can only give heroneyband boy her food at this point.

I read comments saying how she's over rated and how bad she looks, I guess nobody remembers her glory days?

What's special about Kiara is, through all the times she's been raped and beating up and left in the middle of nowhere, her personality hasn't changed from the time she was a hottie until now.

I read posts about SW that were hotties at one time but now are bat shit crazy and look like a corpse, not Kiara, she's always the same, no matter what.

SexyTyrant69
04-15-24, 22:29
Fellas.

Most of these SWs are in relationships. It's like the cleaner ones are in relationships and the dirty one are not (with some exceptions).

That being said, in 2024 alone. I had 2 ***** made niggaz that forbid and I mean made their women to fuck around with me.

One of them is Lita (bigtruckbob did a report on her). Same one. Fan favorite. Loves red. Her boyfriend's name is Phil (Not her Husband BTW) is so insecure about me that he force her to not fuck with me. I had to go 3 blocks just to hook up with her. Thank god she's somewhat strong willed, Unfortunately, she's sill a junkie and is suffering from junkie love (I explained that on a previous post).

Sadly, this girl name Diamond (Kristin is her gov name) refuse to even let me talk to her out of fear of her man probably to beat on her.

It's been a normal thing these days when these cute ladies get beaten on by their men and we got to get their crazy mood swings. I think the faggot name is "Black "Sonny".

Or whatever those clown ass fagular names that they use. LOL. It's sad really but cannot be helped. Why'all can meet Diamond on the Graceland strip in Dundalk. She's a WSW blonde hair, ,tall, young looking, pudgy / sort of). Smashed her 5 times (before her relationship). If anyone can, test your luck and smash her. Her dude don't care, as long it isn't me. LOL.

Out of curiosity. Has anyone else went to a similar situation in which a SWs BF / Husband forbid her to hook up with only you. Let us know.

Barraquda22
04-15-24, 22:40
She will always take off what credit you have if you remind her. I just take it out and say remember you owe me 10. Never been an issue 4 me. The problem now is she has an abcess on her leg. If you look her one leg is blown up. She needs to go get some antibiotics asap IMHO.I was going to say, I loaned her some extra a couple times and she was always willing to work it off without me asking about it. Admittedly I haven't gotten in her in way too long and would enjoy the time. She needs to keep a damn phone. I've gotten too busy to cruise around hunting for her little ass.

BQ22.

Margs
04-16-24, 00:31
I was strolling the 5th street in Brooklynn when I ran into her the first time around February. At the time she looked like a civilian so I parked my car to catch her attention. She came by the window and asked if I can give her a ride to the gas station. I used this opportunity to have a little convo and see if she's willing to grab a room. She told me she's in a recovery house near 5th street and the person that runs it is strict, but she mentioned she did dates and is happy to meet in the future. Then late March I had a call from her saying she wants me to pick her up so I headed her way. When I got there, she was actually being kicked out for using prescription pills, I assume there is no use of any kind. So about 4-5 girls helped her bring her stuff out. If any of you can't find your favourite in that area, chances are they are in that house. All of them had phat ass and meat on their bone. She said her goodbyes and off we went. She immediately wanted to get high. No surprise there. I was skeptical first but I let her grab her stuff with condition that she will wait until we get to our destination. I was off from work for 3-4 days after a very stressful week so I wanted to keep her since she didn't have any where to go. I made her keep all her shit in the car so its easy to get rid of her after. For the next 4 days, I fucked her every way imaginable. She was clean, super submissive and she was in the house for a while, so she was craving some action. I don't like when girls I pick up feel the need to tell me sob stories I didn't ask for so every time I felt the conversation was heading that way. I made her get on her knees and just throated her shit. She followed every direction and loved being roughed. There were nights where she was a complete nympho. During those 4 days, she was sorting her next move. I dropped her back in that area and waited until whoever that was to pick her up got there. I didn't want her out with all her shit but it was taking to long. So I offered to keep her shit for her and I left the area. Then after that night absolute crickets. Few days go by, nothing. Weeks complete silent. I texted her I'm going to donate her clothes if I don't hear from her by certain date. The day I donated her shit, she calls me talking about I need my stuff. I told her all the bags are gone but kept a box full of sentimental shit like books, certificates, notebooks and pictures. We agreed that she will hit me up so I can bring to her but her number *114 is not working. If you any of you have a working number or picked her up. Let her know about the it.

TheRealer
04-16-24, 17:05
Last night scooped an old head SW. Even she knew she was old but she was kinda thick and I was in go mode. Freaky old lady, no teeth all gums. Real pleasant conversation shockingly. Laughed and joked made things less awkward. Now to the job, front seat action for a quarter. I got to say this old lady munched on my dick for about a good 10-15 min no complaints. Technique was aggressive but I told her to slow up and she followed suit. Her performance shocked the shit out me. Straight gobbler. I would repeat because the head was FIRE!You got her info G?

MegaBeest
04-16-24, 20:22
I don't know but by wash Blvd I ran into a girl that got that description with blonde hair & long eyelashes. And she had a small cute butt.

BTW just ran into this girl and she called herself Charlotte close to w Lombard.

& another one who said she was Asia by Garrison. Thick young white girl who claimed she doesn't do this and couldn't find a spot for us but immediately pointed one out after a few minutes of driving LOL.

Any info on them would be nice as I only just now met them.

So no one else has met this chick? Guess I'm going to hold onto her as an UTR, ex stripper, husband in jail. Down for just about anything.

Catch her if you can!!

LibidoLuvr
04-16-24, 20:44
Any seen WSW with the short hair name Kat. Normally W / W. I haven't seen her in a min.

KenDude
04-17-24, 05:52
Any seen WSW with the short hair name Kat. Normally W / W. I haven't seen her in a min.If you mean the one with red hair you can catch her at westside shopping center or the neighborhood between there and Monroe.

FaceDownPro
04-17-24, 07:13
You got her info G?Nah I didn't get a number. Scooped her on garrison on a late night.

FaceDownPro
04-17-24, 07:21
I happened to lay eyes on the Chica you described in your post. She was walking up Reisterstown rd by the Walgreens on Old Court about 3 pm. I used to see her down closer to "the plaza" last summer. I've never investigated but I did notice that she is not as thick as when I last saw her months back. I use to see her walking earlier in the morning by the plaza.Glad somebody else saw her. I damn near couldn't believe it, because that's not normal activity up this way. I'm guessing her ads wasn't getting any responses. That's why she was walking. But yea that area sounds about right, I saw her walk from up near Target all the way down to the 7-eleven near state trooper and library on Reistertown.

FaceDownPro
04-17-24, 07:24
Fellas.

Most of these SWs are in relationships. It's like the cleaner ones are in relationships and the dirty one are not (with some exceptions).

That being said, in 2024 alone. I had 2 ***** made niggaz that forbid and I mean made their women to fuck around with me.

One of them is Lita (bigtruckbob did a report on her). Same one. Fan favorite. Loves red. Her boyfriend's name is Phil (Not her Husband BTW) is so insecure about me that he force her to not fuck with me. I had to go 3 blocks just to hook up with her. Thank god she's somewhat strong willed, Unfortunately, she's sill a junkie and is suffering from junkie love (I explained that on a previous post).

Sadly, this girl name Diamond (Kristin is her gov name) refuse to even let me talk to her out of fear of her man probably to beat on her.

It's been a normal thing these days when these cute ladies get beaten on by their men and we got to get their crazy mood swings. I think the faggot name is "Black "Sonny".

Or whatever those clown ass fagular names that they use. LOL. It's sad really but cannot be helped. Why'all can meet Diamond on the Graceland strip in Dundalk. She's a WSW blonde hair, ,tall, young looking, pudgy / sort of). Smashed her 5 times (before her relationship). If anyone can, test your luck and smash her. Her dude don't care, as long it isn't me. LOL.

Out of curiosity. Has anyone else went to a similar situation in which a SWs BF / Husband forbid her to hook up with only you. Let us know.Damn bruh, all good things come to an end, maybe them ladies was coming off like they was liking you. Maybe the boyfriends saw it was pleasure in the business. I've had a date or two really cling to me, wanted to hang like they were a real girlfriend. Shut crazy. Only had this situation you in happen once with an UTR. Tell them dudes to choose better. Hahaha.

BKMason
04-17-24, 11:22
Just got a text from her. She's looking for some business today. I you like phat ass girls, she's the one. Hit her up fellas.

BK.

ChordMan
04-17-24, 14:05
Last night I was cruising through my normal loop 25th Street and I came across a WSW spinner named Tarsha I believe she was reported on here before. Agreed on some front seat action for a quarter and it was worth every penny. She can be found across the street from the Sunoco Gas Station on 25th or she'll be on Loch Raven and 25th catch her if you can she's a lot of fun.

Today I was rolling through WW and came across Valarie by the school on Ashton, I was a little skeptical because she was just waking up but I went with it and was glad I did because she gave a Stellar performance for standard rates.

PoonWrangler84
04-17-24, 18:23
Candace.

She is a 34, and you can find her on Fairhaven. She has a fun bubbly personality, no skin imperfections, and she did not have any odors. The head was okay, but instinctively she uses her hand a lot. The puss was fantastic, she is naturally wet, and she really gets into the sex. She has a round ass and she was just fun to fuck. I highly recommend her. Cost: $40 for both.

Jade.

I wrote a report on her before. She is 29 years old and she comes to Baltimore on the weekends to find better drugs. You can find her in two places, usually on Washington Blvd near 395, or near 295 by Horseshoe casino. The head is slow and sensual, and she stares at you while blowing it. The puss is fantastic. She does not have any blemishes on her skin, and most of the time she does not have any odors. She is homeless; therefore for shelter, she shacks up with her dates or older men. For the most part she's okay, but at times she's talks a lot about her dead boyfriend obsessively. She wears his necklace everywhere and will go from story to story about him, it's repulsive.

A couple of rules with her: 1) don't be a listening ear, she will spend the entire date talking about her dead boyfriend instead of pleasing you. 2) Never let her get high first. 3) Never take her to any store of any kind. She steals from stores like she has lost her mind. Cost: $30 for both.

Karma.

You can find her on Patapsaco, primarily around Handover street. She has long blonde hair that she keep's covered because because she hasn't brushed it in months. She has signs of usage on her arms but she hides them. As far as her performance, the head feels good but there is one major problem. The next day after getting head, you may find that she sucked the skin off some areas of your cock. I think this is because her mouth grips the cock in a way, but whatever it is, it took me two days to heal smh. Cost: $20 head only.

Shana.

She has been reported on here before, and has several porn videos online under "Shana best blow job in Dundalk. " Here is the link:

https://bang14.net/shana-best-blow-jod-in-dundalk-baltimore/76358079

You can still find her around the triangle and the surrounding areas. She reads this site all the time, and doesn't want anyone to know that she still walks the streets. I think she said some nonsense about it messing up her online business or something. Anyway, the head was very good and she has nice personality. Cost: $20 head only.Interested in shana. Pmd you but your inbox is full.

HeadJudge
04-18-24, 11:17
As mentioned prior, that is Chyna aka Phoebe. Who I found for years (2019-2021) in Dundalk but has reportedly relocated to Conklin. Though I have been unable to find her there in my weekly search.

Interested in shana. Pmd you but your inbox is full.

Cls9637
04-18-24, 15:10
I have seen three posts on Dom's most recent Facebook page mourning her death. The Fentanyl monster is deadly and is ruining the mongering experience. Fifteen years ago there were true beauties available Anyone remember Muffen? Dom was also a true beauty, one monger posted that she was like Jenny from Forrest Gump. I pray that Abbie and all of the other girls are able to escape the streets. Anyone see Abbie since Christmas?Yup, there were definitely a lot of cuties back then, but this fentanyl in their drugs is killing them slowly, turning them all into walking cadavers. Not that there weren't some walking dead back then, but it's far worse now.

For those that didn't know her back then, this is Heaven in November, 2015, literally a few days after she arrived in Baltimore. I said at the time that she sort of looked like Britney Spears. That is if Britney Spears was doing drugs and sucking dick on Wilkens Ave.

I hope the reports of her death are incorrect, and she's gotten her life together and moved on.

Cls9637
04-18-24, 15:19
Never knew Fayette or Caroline was a spot to scoop. Good to know. I also saw someone post Orleans in here. It's good to get off the usual tracks out here and find talent.I remember back around the early eighties I picked up a girl on Fayette around Caroline. I was a little concerned about her being legit and I asked if she was a cop. She yanked her shirt and bra off and said "no, I'm Stephanie the hooker!

Cls9637
04-18-24, 15:28
Agreed with both Agent Moulder and Buster.

The Key word here is IF as succinctly said by Agent Moulder "If Kiara can leave all her crazy nonsense behind, she would be a very nice catch for someone with patience". And IF a Monger who would like to undertake the final solution for the Kiara question, then the same must apply to him as well for their union to have any chance of success.We serious Seniors remember when someone tried to do just that with Kiara and she wound up "Punishing" him. This was about a year after I introduced her to the forum.

Cls9637
04-18-24, 15:38
I am referring to a local guy who died a long time ago. At he time I thought he was too rough on the newbies but when I read some of the current posters I kinda miss his "old school" attitude. Trashman would be appalled at the prices some guys pay for streetwalkers. Taken together with the scourge of Fentanyl the street scene has deteriorated drastically during the course of the past decade IMO /.Trashman was a good guy, but hard on the newbies.

Cls9637
04-18-24, 15:42
Yes I remember Trashman. Damn he was the legend. This is going back years twenty or more years. I just remembered someone else but his full name escapes me. I want to Fiery Red. He would use his signature flame thrower on newbies that did would ask questions trying to leech off of the forum without putting in the work. Did he pass too?

You remember the round table meetings?

Propilot-Always check your six.There were a number of guys back then that I would consider legendary. Nice to see some of the old-timers still around!

Cls9637
04-18-24, 15:48
I have been mongering for forty years and cruising the Wilkens avenue area since the late 1980's back when the main stroll was on McHenry. Back then there were many SWs and most were quite attractive. Since the pandemic and the Fentanyl scourge most of the girls look rough to put it mildly. I am not in full retirement but only sally forth when my own demons overrule my better judgment. Perhaps my memories of better days in the past are somewhat of a curse since I cannot help but be saddened when I see what is available nowadays.I couldn't have said it better OM. I'm right there with you. I was remembering the days when the "Pop Shop" was like a hooker buffet. Just pull in the parking lot and take your pick out of the dozen or so girls hanging around. And every corner on McHenry had several.

BlkDodge
04-18-24, 15:52
Wilks is a regular hang out spot for LEO, so I'm not there often, but went thru and found Valerie by busybee. Her back is jacked from being in a wreck, but it definitely didn't hurt her great performance. She seemed to put in a better effort after I agreed to a little more than standard.

She's no longer at her place just off Wilkens so don't look for her there, and she says she has no phone. Again.

Cls9637
04-18-24, 16:02
I have information that she has been clean for more than six months and hope that my fellow gentlemongers will join me in hoping that she stays away from the streets.I agree with you, I hope she does well. These are from 2015 when I first met her.

BlkDodge
04-18-24, 16:03
Another reason I don't like dropping off at known hot spots. I know they're being watched. This was a post about the convenience store the dealers were using on Washington. Same ones had a trap spot on North that also got busted.

Make them walk to these spots.

Cls9637
04-18-24, 16:12
On my way home from doctors appointment in the city when I saw an old favorite on Patapsco Ave, Sharr. She has a great body now, not thin like years ago. Full breasts with those big nips, legs not skinny, just a nice full body and still has skills. Decent head and snug kitty made me come hard. She apparently she just got out of hospital and still had a couple of EKG pads on her chest. I guess she needed a brake from her older sugar daddy in Severna Park that she had a child with. If you take a street girl as a live in companion you have to accept the fact she will go back to the drugs and will suck and fuck for the money to get high until they are to old to run anymore. Then you have to worry if she fucks the wrong person bare she could bring something home to that you don't want.

I have seen this year after year of the girls come back several years later. I was told its just like going to the bar on a Friday night, then Saturday. Only come Sunday they are broke so they know they can sell their pussy for the money. Yes they will come back to you a week or two, three later when they are tired and hungry and there pussy is tired of being stretched out. Arnt you lucky to have her back LOL.

Be Safe.Shar was a favorite of mine a long time ago until she started playing games. She never stole from me, but she dicked around with the games enough to make me drop her. She did exactly the same thing to Old Chinese Guy, but I think she actually did rip him off.

These are from 2013 when I first met her.

Old Monger
04-18-24, 17:05
Yup, there were definitely a lot of cuties back then, but this fentanyl in their drugs is killing them slowly, turning them all into walking cadavers. Not that there weren't some walking dead back then, but it's far worse now.

For those that didn't know her back then, this is Heaven in November, 2015, literally a few days after she arrived in Baltimore. I said at the time that she sort of looked like Britney Spears. That is if Britney Spears was doing drugs and sucking dick on Wilkens Ave.

I hope the reports of her death are incorrect, and she's gotten her life together and moved on.Her most recent Facebook page contains more than one confirmation of her death. Rest in Peace Dom.

MegaBeest
04-18-24, 21:01
She hangs around by the Royal farms on wash Blvd. & BTW I made a video with her.

Steeler
04-18-24, 21:09
Yup, there were definitely a lot of cuties back then, but this fentanyl in their drugs is killing them slowly, turning them all into walking cadavers. Not that there weren't some walking dead back then, but it's far worse now.

I hope the reports of her death are incorrect, and she's gotten her life together and moved on.I know us Tampa guys miss her.

BigTruckBob
04-19-24, 07:25
I've been enjoying reading your reports while I've been living like a prisoner here. I have house guest until June, and every time I leave the house one of the in-law's wants to ride with me. Needless to say, it's been hard to monger. I was able to sneak away and I made the most out of it. Here is a mini report.

California Love.

She is 24 and goes by Cali, because she is from California Maryland. She was once listed on an escort website all dressed up for $300 an hour, and other mongers have written how she tries to get high rates and wouldn't budge, but now you can get her cheap. She moves around but she's currently hanging around the 7-11 gas station on Washington Blvd. When she first got in, she begged for $5 to get a blast, but I declined because I knew this was likely an attempt to do a cash and dash. She gave me a decent blow job despite it was being only 7 minutes long. I didn't come off the BJ, but she started sucking my balls and underneath them while playing with the tip, and it caused me to shoot a load on her face.

Although the head was decent, that's not how I wanted to come, so I gave her $10 to cop and she was supposed to come back for sex. She didn't come back which proved my initial suspicions that she was looking to cash and dash all along LOL. I wasn't mad, considering I got a BJ for $10, so I drove around for an hour looking for something else. Just as it was time to return home, I spotted Cali again at Royal farm farm gas station. She got in and didn't mention anything about not coming back earlier. She tried the same bullshit of asking for $10 which I didn't give to her, but she got down to business and gave me another 7 minutes of head. The puss was the main attraction, it grips you, no smells, and it was soft and tight. After I came she asked if we could get food and chill because she had no where to go. She asked for another $10 to cop, and wanted me to take her to another strip afterwards to get something else. I agreed and gave her $10, but I ended up leaving her this time. I figured busting two times with her was enough for the day, and I thought she was going to try to use me for money and transportation to get high all day. Cost: $20 for both.

Morrell Park Jess.

She is 23 but acts like she's 15, you can find her on 5th street and Pontiac Street. She use to be on Washington Blvd in Morrell Park but she is now homeless and living at the park on Patapsaco. She has a nice plump ass, and a submissive personality; she's okay with being mistreated, and seems to expect to be slapped around. She talked about guys slapping her around and said mosr dates don't pay her, which was as a red flag.

The problem with her is that she is a malingerer that pretends to be in physical pain and can't do sexual positions. She claims she has metal plates in her spine and legs to prevent, and use it as an excuse to hinder full penetration. I was banging her doggy for 5 minutes when she abruptly leaped forward causing me to slip out. She did this several times alleging leg and spinal pain. She couldn't ride it, and claimed she couldn't lay flat on her back, or flat on her stomach. She complained about the backseat, and only wanted to do missionary where her legs were curled up like a pretzel. After 10 minutes of weird missionary sex where I couldn't get all the way in, she jumped backwards the moment I was able to go deep. It was obvious that she doesn't like for men to be inside of her unless she's high, so she immaturely makes up excuses to limit penetration.

After all the problems we had with sex, I ended up going back to getting head. The head was lazy and she wouldn't catch it, I inadvertently sprayed the side of her face and neck. I felt cheated afterwards; Her antics ruined the experience and I found myself not wanting to pay her either. I gave her $15 to get food and drugs at royal farm. She promised that we can try it again once she was high but I pulled off the moment she got out. Cost: $15 for both.

BigTruckBob
04-19-24, 08:28
She hangs around by the Royal farms on wash Blvd. & BTW I made a video with her.I just wrote on her then I saw your post. I think we are talking about the same prostitute, although there is a WSW named Kali, that has Kali written under her ass cheeks in the same area. If we are talking about the same one I recorded it too LOL. I usually record every transaction, but I made pornhub quality with her. Good times.

HerStorm
04-19-24, 09:26
Late reporting, but just a little update.

Monday.

Was a little action out, but LEO was tight around Wilkens and the circle. Seen a blk SW with braids I haven't seen. No action she was baby sitting another lady that started tripping bad. Drove up Wilkens near car repair shop. Seen WSW with grey tights on. Looked good from a distance. Got her attention and jumped in. Looked better from a far. Skinny, small breast, and blonde ponytail. Thought she had a little ass, but the tic tok pants got me. Settled for some front seat action. She was in a rush for a meeting. I wish I remembered her name, best rushed bbbjwcim I even had. I'm not quick by far, but 10 minutes and was drained.

Tuesday.

Seen Val out. Scooped her up, because I wanted to punish her for playing on Monday. Took her to a spot for some front seat action. BJ was good, but couldn't get me there. Opted for FS. Beat her in missionary till I filled the bag up. She had my seats wet. Dropped her off and back to work.

Wednesday.

Just passing by, seen that BSW I wanted to see Monday. She jumps in. I wanted the full service, but settled for front seat due to time. Said her name was Sugar. Covered front seat action was good, and enjoyed playing with her small kitty. At that point, I wanted to stretch that thing out, but scheduled for next time. Didn't finish due to time. No smells, no craziness, will check back.

Thursday.

Don't know why, but thought about little Spanish chick that be around. Couldn't remember her name start with a K, but didn't want the craziness if she already had a treat. Seen her at the store in the rain, but standing next to Sugar. Tried to get her attention. I wanted to see K, and also had in mind a WSW that's been gone for a while, but be in contact with, but know she has a schedule. Came back and picked up K. She was telling me about another lady out that has a STI and giving bare services and be careful. Said they both are called Minni and not to be confused with her. Went to a little spot and dug her little ass out. In the mist of action. Got a call from the other one I was thinking of. Schedule with her for a little later. I don't want to put out her name because she's trying to avoid that life again. All I will say is, pretty eye and great skills. Pulled up and picked her up from her spot and went to her new place. Which was nice. The break has been great to her, and hope she stays on that path, but the skills are still there. Started off with covered services, but after the first pop. I guess we got carried away. She wanted me to know everything was good. Showed medical paperwork and coats were off. Those thick thighs and ass looked and felt too good. I couldn't hold back and filled her up. Think she will be getting a little more time then the streets for a min.

Youngster83
04-19-24, 12:02
Shar was a favorite of mine a long time ago until she started playing games. She never stole from me, but she dicked around with the games enough to make me drop her. She did exactly the same thing to Old Chinese Guy, but I think she actually did rip him off.

These are from 2013 when I first met her.She was Def one of my favorites. I'd love to run into her again. Anyone that passes on a phone number of hers or makes it happen I will provide a reward.

PoonWrangler84
04-19-24, 18:28
As mentioned prior, that is Chyna aka Phoebe. Who I found for years (2019-2021) in Dundalk but has reportedly relocated to Conklin. Though I have been unable to find her there in my weekly search.Ill hit up that way and search for her. Got some leads on places to search. Appreciate the info.

Geckoman
04-20-24, 08:09
Found a piece of white paper in the parking lot of McDonalds by Wilkens, and it says "Monica - #3997". So I took a chance and texted the number and low and behold its the same Monica. She's asking too much, so I passed.

Has anybody dated Monica lately? She's got a booty to die for.

Red Carpetdic
04-20-24, 14:45
I've been enjoying reading your reports while I've been living like a prisoner here. I have house guest until June, and every time I leave the house one of the in-law's wants to ride with me. Needless to say, it's been hard to monger. I was able to sneak away and I made the most out of it. Here is a mini report.

California Love.

She is 24 and goes by Cali, because she is from California Maryland. She was once listed on an escort website all dressed up for $300 an hour, and other mongers have written how she tries to get high rates and wouldn't budge, but now you can get her cheap. She moves around but she's currently hanging around the 7-11 gas station on Washington Blvd. When she first got in, she begged for $5 to get a blast, but I declined because I knew this was likely an attempt to do a cash and dash. She gave me a decent blow job despite it was being only 7 minutes long. I didn't come off the BJ, but she started sucking my balls and underneath them while playing with the tip, and it caused me to shoot a load on her face.

Although the head was decent, that's not how I wanted to come, so I gave her $10 to cop and she was supposed to come back for sex..Is this the same woman? She's floating around on social media rn for being pretty.

BigTruckBob
04-20-24, 16:41
Is this the same woman? She's floating around on social media rn for being pretty.It looks like her to me.

TampaOob
04-21-24, 13:36
I'm headed to your town last min tonight, what's the closest stroll by the airport?

SexyTyrant69
04-21-24, 16:09

California Love.

Although the head was decent, that's not how I wanted to come, so I gave her $10 to cop and she was supposed to come back for sex. She didn't come back which proved my initial suspicions that she was looking to cash and dash all along LOL. I wasn't mad, considering I got a BJ for $10, so I drove around for an hour looking for something else. Just as it was time to return home, I spotted Cali again at Royal farm farm gas station. She got in and didn't mention anything about not coming back earlier. She tried the same bullshit of asking for $10 which I didn't give to her, but she got down to business and gave me another 7 minutes of head. The puss was the main attraction, it grips you, no smells, and it was soft and tight. After I came she asked if we could get food and chill because she had no where to go. She asked for another $10 to cop, and wanted me to take her to another strip afterwards to get something else. I agreed and gave her $10, but I ended up leaving her this time. I figured busting two times with her was enough for the day, and I thought she was going to try to use me for money and transportation to get high all day. Cost: $20 for both.

Morrell Park Jess.

She is 23 but acts like she's 15, you can find her on 5th street and Pontiac Street. She use to be on Washington Blvd in Morrell Park but she is now homeless and living at the park on Patapsaco. She has a nice plump ass, and a submissive personality; she's okay with being mistreated, and seems to expect to be slapped around. She talked about guys slapping her around and said mosr dates don't pay her, which was as a red flag.

The problem with her is that she is a malingerer that pretends to be in physical pain and can't do sexual positions. She claims she has metal plates in her spine and legs to prevent, and use it as an excuse to hinder full penetration. I was banging her doggy for 5 minutes when she abruptly leaped forward causing me to slip out. She did this several times alleging leg and spinal pain. She couldn't ride it, and claimed she couldn't lay flat on her back, or flat on her stomach. She complained about the backseat, and only wanted to do missionary where her legs were curled up like a pretzel. After 10 minutes of weird missionary sex where I couldn't get all the way in, she jumped backwards the moment I was able to go deep. It was obvious that she doesn't like for men to be inside of her unless she's high, so she immaturely makes up excuses to limit penetration.

After all the problems we had with sex, I ended up going back to getting head. The head was lazy and she wouldn't catch it, I inadvertently sprayed the side of her face and neck. I felt cheated afterwards; Her antics ruined the experience and I found myself not wanting to pay her either. I gave her $15 to get food and drugs at royal farm. She promised that we can try it again once she was high but I pulled off the moment she got out. Cost: $15 for both.I just saw her on Twitter. Someone was trying to "captain save a hoe" her.

I need to smash her before some bleeding heart Simp try to give her that Disney princess treatment.

Addies
04-21-24, 16:51
I'm headed to your town last min tonight, what's the closest stroll by the airport?Brooklyn stroll.

LibidoLuvr
04-21-24, 17:10
I'm headed to your town last min tonight, what's the closest stroll by the airport?If you come up 295 and get off on Monroe. Wilkins would be a good place to start.

CowboysFan
04-21-24, 18:23
It looks like her to me.Its her, a sad story in my opinion. I've been dating her and its a hard situation to deal with the bull shit of her high times. At one time she was a gorgeous light skinned redbone. She could easily take home a title if she was cleaned up. Sadly her front teeth are gone and the rest in bad shape. Someone needs to save her. One of you mongers is her sugar daddy she lives with and pimps her out while he also dates girls. Hats off to that guy.

CowboysFan
04-21-24, 18:32
Riley's ass ain't no joke.

Catch her if you can!!Back on the block on Washington blvd at the Dunkin Donuts. I thought she was a civilian working out. Black leggings and a sports bra with a water bottle. WTF, thought I hit the jack pot. Ass and tan skin tone. Tits sagging. But she was cool and didn't remember me. Took me up on some front seat action. Would possibly repeat.

Catch her if you can!

CowboysFan
04-21-24, 18:45
I caught her this weekend for some front seat action. She put in work and was able to get me to blast off. I tipped her well and sent her on her way. Always been afraid of body to body with her. Earlier years had sores and scabs plus she's rather thin. She reminds me a lot of Jessica / Melina who I also reconnected with a few weeks ago. She went through a rehab but is still thin and missing some teeth. At one time she was gorgeous.

Catch them if you can!!

Read my reports in the Escort section to see what I've been up to the past 3 months or so.Caught her the other night on Fairhaven. Still cute, but yet still pretty thin. Tits are holding up well. Would love to see her cleaned up and out of the game.

Catch her if you can!!

CowboysFan
04-21-24, 18:52
What if I told you guys I had over 20 providers with #'s, pics and videos. Even have they're complete names and social media accounts. Old and new.

Would you cash app me $20, for the goods?

Please no PM's on it. I'm still debating on retirement.

DasHottCalla
04-22-24, 09:08
What if I told you guys I had over 20 providers with #'s, pics and videos. Even have they're complete names and social media accounts. Old and new.

Please no PM's on it. I'm still debating on retirement.I would be interested.

LibidoLuvr
04-22-24, 09:57

Please no PM's on it. I'm still debating on retirement.I would. As long as they current and legit.

BigTruckBob
04-22-24, 11:10
I just saw her on Twitter. Someone was trying to "captain save a hoe" her.

I need to smash her before some bleeding heart Simp try to give her that Disney princess treatment.

Its her, a sad story in my opinion. I've been dating her and its a hard situation to deal with the bull shit of her high times. At one time she was a gorgeous light skinned redbone. She could easily take home a title if she was cleaned up. Sadly her front teeth are gone and the rest in bad shape. Someone needs to save her. One of you mongers is her sugar daddy she lives with and pimps her out while he also dates girls. Hats off to that guy.Backstory.

She seems to be looking for the next guy that will fund her habit. Her strategy is to stay with you, and keep asking for small amounts of money. She is still very attractive and gets a lot of of attention, but she has low self esteem. You guys are right, there are a lot of captain save-a-hoes who will take her in, but they will realize what we already know, she's married to the crack pipe. Giving her $10 every 20 minutes adds up; therefore, it's better to do a date and rid yourself of her, but I don't think she can get through one without drugs.

As I was picking her up the second time, a guy in a new blue Corvette was trying to talk to her, but when she saw me she walked away and hopped into my truck. He wouldn't give up, he pulled up along side my passenger door and rolled his window down still trying to talk to her, but I pulled off. She claimed he was telling her that she was too pretty to be in that area and wanted to take her home.

She typically dates older men. Her so-called sugar daddy doesn't have any money, and he is not pimping her. Whatever money she makes, it goes to her habit. The guy is a 72 year old man that lives in an apartment on a government assistance. He won't get her high, so he told her she could date but not near his building. He paraded her around as his lady until she started fucking all the neighborhood dealers and guys in his building for hits of crack. He backed away from her, but she is in love with him and begs him for sex. She claims he is the only man that makes her cum every time during sex, and he brushes his teeth with the puss. Now that's more details than anyone probably would choose to know LOL.

Mongerel
04-22-24, 11:13
Is this the same woman? She's floating around on social media rn for being pretty.Scooped her by Wal-Mart this morning around 10, went to a spot in MP and knocked it out.

Standard for FS with a tip (which will go to her pimp, I assume), dropped her off at the deli, and got out of town.

FaceDownPro
04-22-24, 12:55
Went to visit my grandparent yesterday so I stepped in a territory that's not very familiar but been a long time. Hit the triangle area and rode past a little butter pecan thing in glasses and leggings. Hit the store for sumn to drink and cam back out, looped saw her and scooped. She wasn't bad looking and had pretty skin, a little worn in the face but not too bad. Said her name was Catrina / carina or something like that. Didn't know where to pull up but she didn't trip while I found a spot. Was only there for brains only for standard, it was ok, slow neck, but needed a change of pace, but the good part is she was submissive and let me me fuck her face. Hold her head, all that, standard plus another 5 extra. Dropped her off and was cool. Cool chick. I wouldn't look for her but I'd scoop her if I saw again just because how chill she was.

BigPappay
04-22-24, 13:51
Is this the same woman? She's floating around on social media rn for being pretty.I'd rest my ball on her chin and pinch her nose so she would have to take it all.

Cls9637
04-22-24, 19:17
Her most recent Facebook page contains more than one confirmation of her death. Rest in Peace Dom.Very, very sorry to hear that. I went to court with her once a very long time ago and she was given time served on the condition that she leave Baltimore and go home. Of course she didn't leave. That was the time she was charged with perverted practice when the cop walked up to the car while she was giving a blow job. Only time I ever heard of a girl charged with that.

BoloBellgrande
04-22-24, 22:38
Ran into Kiara today, she walked over and we talked for a minute by my vehicle. I told her about tall red head Brooke, she supposedly does in a abando. I heard her body was laying there for four weeks, the only way they could recognize her was from surgery she had on her legs after a accident, whatever they put in had a serial # on it.

Anyway, while I was talking to Kiara, some dude pulls up behind us and just sits there. I asked Kiara if it was a regular of hers, she said no. I doubt if it was ULE, they wouldn't bother with us just talking. I have Kiara some money and drive off.

Brie.

Ran into a attractive brunette on McHenry, spinner type with a bubble butt, tits were a little saggy but, that's the meds. I could tell she used to be a little hottie at one time. Took her to the rent bed and things didn't go well, I just don't take girls I just need to Tim's or the tip top.

We got walked in on by one of the females staying there and that pretty much ruined it for me, to many people talking outside the room and shit going on. She didn't have a phone but did take my # .

She said she does fetishes, dominatrix type shit, she does anal too. We'll see if she calls me back or not.

Addies
04-22-24, 23:03
I would be interested.I definitely would.

Old Monger
04-23-24, 00:23
Very, very sorry to hear that. I went to court with her once a very long time ago and she was given time served on the condition that she leave Baltimore and go home. Of course she didn't leave. That was the time she was charged with perverted practice when the cop walked up to the car while she was giving a blow job. Only time I ever heard of a girl charged with that.Dom always treated me like a king. May she rest in peace.

BigTruckBob
04-23-24, 16:13
Ran into Kiara today, she walked over and we talked for a minute by my vehicle. I told her about tall red head Brooke, she supposedly does in a abando. I heard her body was laying there for four weeks, the only way they could recognize her was from surgery she had on her legs after a accident, whatever they put in had a serial # on it.

Anyway, while I was talking to Kiara, some dude pulls up behind us and just sits there. I asked Kiara if it was a regular of hers, she said no. I doubt if it was ULE, they wouldn't bother with us just talking. I have Kiara some money and drive off. This sort of thing has been happening on every strip. I drove by the uhaul on Washington late one night, and it was total chaos. There were at least four cars sitting with their lights on, and an suv with the music blasting that had several young guys in it, sitting with all four doors open. The etiquette of giving a monger space is gone, and this new breed see you as the weirdo for being on the strip just talking to a prostitute and being friendly with them. They are thinking, will this guy pick her up or get out of the way so they can get her. I get it, most people do not befriend drug addicts and prostitutes, they use them like a public toilet and move on. I know you drop off food and money to Kiara regularly, it may be prudent to have her meet you on a street away from the strip to cut down on the nonsense. The less time you are on the strip and away from the dangerous elements, the better it is for you anyway.

JohnnySalami
04-23-24, 21:14
That sucks to hear about Brooke. I was just thinking the other day that I haven't seen her in a minute. Too bad.

On another note anyone know what happened to Luna?

Anyway, while I was talking to Kiara, some dude pulls up behind us and just sits there. I asked Kiara if it was a regular of hers, she said no. I doubt if it was ULE, they wouldn't bother with us just talking. I have Kiara some money and drive off.

Brie.

Ran into a attractive brunette on McHenry, spinner type with a bubble butt, tits were a little saggy but, that's the meds. I could tell she used to be a little hottie at one time. Took her to the rent bed and things didn't go well, I just don't take girls I just need to Tim's or the tip top.

We got walked in on by one of the females staying there and that pretty much ruined it for me, to many people talking outside the room and shit going on. She didn't have a phone but did take my # .

She said she does fetishes, dominatrix type shit, she does anal too. We'll see if she calls me back or not..

CasanovaOfUSA
04-24-24, 14:18
Spotted a new girl near Wash Blvd and Patapsco light. Wondering if someone has any information about her?

Bema14
04-24-24, 14:34
What's up brothers!

Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Figured what the hell and contribute.

Because of an assist from a senior member I was able to link up with Cheekz (Sara) a few weeks ago. You know who you are. And thank you again.

We were texting back and forth for a while and we were finally able to find a time. She was about 30 minutes late and kept me waiting for a little but when we met up it was a good time. Picked her up on Pratt and Fulton. She is in her late 30's / early 40's and has some miles on her. Skinny no tits but nice ass. Opted just for some front seat action BBBJ for a little above standard plus tip. As reported before, during the deed she was very submissive, accommodating, DT, good suction, and CIM. Dropped her off around the same area. Enjoyed the date.

So decided to meet up with her a second date few weeks later. This is where things went a little sideways. Picked her up at a hotel near BWI. She was acting off, yelling, and having angry outbursts when she couldn't find things in her purse. It was off putting. Again opted for front seat action BBBJ for a little above standard plus tip but this time she was not so submissive telling me not to hold her head so I wouldn't mess up her hair but still good DT, suction, and CIM. She can suck a dick. However, she also started talking about her past and the bad shit that happened to her and that with her angry outbursts soured the mood. Dropped her off on the westside again. Of course YMMV.

She has texted me a few times since then but after that second visit I think I am all set on her and only try her again in a pinch. Anything else I should know about her? Happy to share / trade.

Peace.

JoeBlowDC
04-24-24, 16:44
I'd be down. If nothing else, just out of curiousity. :D

Please no PM's on it. I'm still debating on retirement.

BigTruckBob
04-24-24, 16:54
Spotted a new girl near Wash Blvd and Patapsco light. Wondering if someone has any information about her?Nice work with camera! I saw her going through clothes that was left at the donation box at the gas station, but I didn't have time to explore.

BigPappay
04-24-24, 16:56
I'd be down. If nothing else, just out of curiousity.I'd call bullsh*t. Probably most of them dead or out of the game. Nowadays gals can't keep phones so your list in reality isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Juz my. 02.

BigPappay
04-24-24, 17:05
That sucks to hear about Brooke. I was just thinking the other day that I haven't seen her in a minute. Too bad.

On another note anyone know what happened to Luna?.Not sure how folks can do anal with these urchants. They poop with nothing to wipe with leaving that crusty brown residue for a rancid stench and with some butt cleavage sweat some sticky fluid to penetrate through. Tough task but if that's what your into wash your worm quickly thereafter.

JohnnySalami
04-24-24, 19:56
How does this have anything to do with what I posted?

Not sure how folks can do anal with these urchants. They poop with nothing to wipe with leaving that crusty brown residue for a rancid stench and with some butt cleavage sweat some sticky fluid to penetrate through. Tough task but if that's what your into wash your worm quickly thereafter.

DSubmariner
04-24-24, 19:57
Spotted a new girl near Wash Blvd and Patapsco light. Wondering if someone has any information about her?She lives on Washington. I don't think she dates, but who knows. I always see her pushing a stroller with her baby or hanging on the block with the other youngsters.

OhuateOneToo69
04-24-24, 21:22
I'll be working in the rt 2/ rt 100 area tomorrow, any decent hot spots or loops in the area? PM if you would prefer.

Curtisbay
04-24-24, 22:14
I'll be working in the rt 2/ rt 100 area tomorrow, any decent hot spots or loops in the area? PM if you would prefer.Nothing on Rt. 2, however B and A Blvd as well as Crain Hwy have yielded infrequent results over the years. You are better off going North to Brooklyn.

RockyB
04-24-24, 22:26
Saw these two on Pulaski and Ramsey. Looped around but they both hopped into a car.

RockyB
04-24-24, 22:44

Brie.

She said she does fetishes, dominatrix type shit, she does anal too. We'll see if she calls me back or not.For a nice reminder of Kiara when she first hit the scene check out post 10626.

Mumford1
04-25-24, 01:15
Saw these two on Pulaski and Ramsey. Looped around but they both hopped into a car.Saw the smaller one getting picked up around 10 pm Wednesday night with a different girl. They were sitting on the steps by the church. It was her and a young white girl who always used to be pushing a stroller around and hanging out with the dope boys by the circle. I've tried to holler at the white girl before but she never bit. I've even gotten the middle finger, but they both were working on Wednesday night for certain. I don't think it's a regular thing for them though so I'd be careful not to approach when they look off duty LOL.

ThatBooredOne
04-25-24, 02:36
Saw the smaller one getting picked up around 10 pm Wednesday night with a different girl. They were sitting on the steps by the church. It was her and a young white girl who always used to be pushing a stroller around and hanging out with the dope boys by the circle. I've tried to holler at the white girl before but she never bit. I've even gotten the middle finger, but they both were working on Wednesday night for certain. I don't think it's a regular thing for them though so I'd be careful not to approach when they look off duty LOL.Mumford1, no you do not know they date. This is the second time people make these guarantees without knowing the area you're in and knowing how some girls can get people flipped.

The pic is blurry but I believe I posted about the bigger girl who's probably 18 now but can easily come with drama especially if she's around the right guy to entertain her drama who will, "stand on business. For absolutely no reason".

Here's my old post:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6487479&viewfull=1#post6487479.

And here's another monger who made a similar guarantee without knowing the drama.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6488277&viewfull=1#post6488277.

ThatBooredOne
04-25-24, 02:38
Spotted a new girl near Wash Blvd and Patapsco light. Wondering if someone has any information about her?You Sir, are a scholar without peer!! Nice cam work!

I'll try to find out who she is later today. Know a few people who live around Morrell Park who probably went to school with her if she's from the area. Weird I've never seen her before though.

BigPappay
04-25-24, 09:10
How does this have anything to do with what I posted?Grabbed the wrong post. Bolo was talking about the Hershey highway.

Mumford1
04-25-24, 13:27
Mumford1, no you do not know they date. This is the second time people make these guarantees without knowing the area you're in and knowing how some girls can get people flipped.

The pic is blurry but I believe I posted about the bigger girl who's probably 18 now but can easily come with drama especially if she's around the right guy to entertain her drama who will, "stand on business. For absolutely no reason".

Here's my old post:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6487479&viewfull=1#post6487479.

And here's another monger who made a similar guarantee without knowing the drama.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6488277&viewfull=1#post6488277.No they were definitely looking for business that night. I see the smaller one in the neighborhood all the time but just on civilian shit, walking around with family and stuff but I pulled aside and watched for a bit and saw one vehicle pull aside a block away from them. They both crossed the street and went to the vehicle, spoke and went back to their steps. Then another vehicle pulled up, they they went over, spoke and got in. They both looked under the influence like alcohol maybe. Were in a cheerful mood. Other times, they're not. They were definitely working on Wednesday night. Appear to be neighborhood girls looking for extra money.

PeterRabbitEar
04-25-24, 16:10
Saw these two on Pulaski and Ramsey. Looped around but they both hopped into a car.They look like kids. Send them home!

ThatBooredOne
04-25-24, 17:54
No they were definitely looking for business that night. I see the smaller one in the neighborhood all the time but just on civilian shit, walking around with family and stuff but I pulled aside and watched for a bit and saw one vehicle pull aside a block away from them. They both crossed the street and went to the vehicle, spoke and went back to their steps. Then another vehicle pulled up, they they went over, spoke and got in. They both looked under the influence like alcohol maybe. Were in a cheerful mood. Other times, they're not. They were definitely working on Wednesday night. Appear to be neighborhood girls looking for extra money.
They look like kids. Send them home!
PeterRabbitEar took the words right out of my mouth. From the pic they look like kids. And I literally feel like this is dejavu. Literally dude seeing girls, especially so young-looking, talk to people in a car and get into another does not automatically mean they're dating. And as I said, amongst a lot of people in that area, anything is an excuse to turn up -- I mean anything.

I encourage you to reread this quote which sounds so similar and was wrong. You need to know where you're at man and how sillily crazy are around there.

... I saw her get picked up so I knows she's working.

RockyB
04-25-24, 19:52
They look like kids. Send them home!The pic is blurry but the one on the left was over 18 by a long shot. The other girl looked young. I thought it might even be mother and daughter I also didn't explain myself when I posted. I wasn't interested in picking up either. I was looking for BSW Kat who's back I snapped the photo because they were just odd. Clearly looking for attention but not sure if they were working. They did jump in a mongers car. (I say that because the guy was looping around the block) saw him circling. Some guys are just way too obvious (not a good look in that neighborhood BTW but that's a different post. Anyway they were there for what's its worth.

BigPappay
04-25-24, 20:16
The pic is blurry but the one on the left was over 18 by a long shot. The other girl looked young. I thought it might even be mother and daughter I also didn't explain myself when I posted. I wasn't interested in picking up either. I was looking for BSW Kat who's back I snapped the photo because they were just odd. Clearly looking for attention but not sure if they were working. They did jump in a mongers car. (I say that because the guy was looping around the block) saw him circling. Some guys are just way too obvious (not a good look in that neighborhood BTW but that's a different post. Anyway they were there for what's its worth.Times are tough financially for many folks especially those in the inner city. We've all seen squeegee workers running the streets in their early teens so why can't we expect that from others. Parents are mean but survival is tougher. Some even go as far as teaching their yutes how to perform fellatio. It's best to just give them a fin and keep it moving.

CowboysFan
04-26-24, 00:03
The rest of Kiara's pictures from the other day. She doesn't walk the streets, only works off her phone. As I said, her number is available to trusted seniors. She has her rules which I will abide by.I got a chance to take her to a notel in her early years. She will be forever a legend on the Baltimore loops.

ThatBooredOne
04-26-24, 02:02
The pic is blurry but the one on the left was over 18 by a long shot. The other girl looked young. I thought it might even be mother and daughter I also didn't explain myself when I posted. I wasn't interested in picking up either. I was looking for BSW Kat who's back I snapped the photo because they were just odd. Clearly looking for attention but not sure if they were working. They did jump in a mongers car. (I say that because the guy was looping around the block) saw him circling. Some guys are just way too obvious (not a good look in that neighborhood BTW but that's a different post. Anyway they were there for what's its worth.After you posted I took a closer look at the image and realized I'm pretty sure I know exactly who they are. Where they live and their names. They're 18 and 20 but because I'm quite sure I know them.

I don't really want to speak on them but they're nice girls who won't get you caught up in anything.

ThatBooredOne
04-26-24, 12:41
After you posted I took a closer look at the image and realized I'm pretty sure I know exactly who they are. Where they live and their names. They're 18 and 20 but because I'm quite sure I know them.

I don't really want to speak on them but they're nice girls who won't get you caught up in anything.In my last post I attached an image and it seems like that might t have been allowed.

Those 2 girls hang with Monica but they don't date.

Phyuck Yiu
04-26-24, 12:58
I picked up DSL Valerie last night. Found her on Ashton. She says she is fresh out of rehab. You can tell, she looked good. Cleaned up and smelled fresh. Took her to the Notel and smashed. Get her while she is around cause she says she is going back and cleaning up. Will see.

Phyuck!

ThatBooredOne
04-26-24, 13:10
Spotted a new girl near Wash Blvd and Patapsco light. Wondering if someone has any information about her?That girls Baby Daddy is one of the dealers around Morrel Park. He might be in jail but was told if you offend that girl she's likely going to try to call friends if his who don't mess around.

LegendHD
04-26-24, 18:32
I picked up DSL Valerie last night. Found her on Ashton. She says she is fresh out of rehab. You can tell, she looked good. Cleaned up and smelled fresh. Took her to the Notel and smashed. Get her while she is around cause she says she is going back and cleaning up. Will see.

Phyuck!Valerie with those nice sucking lips? LOL she lied to you, she haven't been to a rehab in years. She's super thin. She's been around all this time, not in rehab.

Are we talking about the same Valerie?

Apache 12
04-26-24, 19:25
Valerie with those nice sucking lips? LOL she lied to you, she haven't been to a rehab in years. She's super thin. She's been around all this time, not in rehab.

Are we talking about the same Valerie?There's only one Valerie with the DSL's, and yes she lied because I picked her up last week on Ashton myself. She has been keeping herself kinda fresh lately, but rehab is out as of now.

Mumford1
04-26-24, 19:48
Sampled a new face to me but said she's been coming down here for years. Name is Sabrina, from the eastern shore. Good looking, civilian looking pawg, mid30's, onion booty wearing tight leggings. Met her on Wilkins by the park with the playground close to the circle. She was nervous at first when she got in and asked if I was a cop and made me feel her up first. We found a spot, she wanted 40 beans for head, settled on 25. I'm so used to bad service lately that I had very little expectations and turned out better than I expected. Attitude was good, didn't complain about anything. Made noises while sucking the dick. However, I can only come from slow head and her rhythm was too fast for me and despite asking her a few times to slow down, she was unable to. I ended up calling it quits after a while but if you guys aren't into slow head, I'd recommend.

BigPappay
04-27-24, 12:01
Anyone got a date on marylyns sentencing? Always satisfying when the rats get punished. I'm even willing to do the prison inspection for pro bono.

SexyTyrant69
04-27-24, 22:56
PeterRabbitEar took the words right out of my mouth. From the pic they look like kids. And I literally feel like this is dejavu. Literally dude seeing girls, especially so young-looking, talk to people in a car and get into another does not automatically mean they're dating. And as I said, amongst a lot of people in that area, anything is an excuse to turn up -- I mean anything.

I encourage you to reread this quote which sounds so similar and was wrong. You need to know where you're at man and how sillily crazy are around there.Say what you want but I done this this that I got on Family Guy that actually works. A quote Lois Griffin said about promiscuous females.

"If She Smokes. She Pokes". Implying that she's no saint or no virgin and if she's a smoker than she does other things as well.

So if anyone sees them (and other females) again. Offer them a cigarette. If they take it, her guard is down. Shoot your shot and see how she responds.

What I do most of the time is ask about the area, then she'll tell me and later, I'll convince them to come with me. It always works.

The intel that you gathered from them will get you to decide if you want to go further or not. Otherwise, you won't know anything until you asked.

Looks can be deceiving. That's my 2 cents about it.

SexyTyrant69
04-27-24, 23:10
That girls Baby Daddy is one of the dealers around Morrel Park. He might be in jail but was told if you offend that girl she's likely going to try to call friends if his who don't mess around.AWWW. You're scared of a few goofy ass, dyslectic sounding Dope boys. LMAO!

The lady I'm fuking now is more dangerous than this girl.

Tell you what, I'll smashed her and take pics of her getting my Man-icing on her face to post on here.

No man is afraid of other men chilling in the corners more than the female SWs.

You made my day sir. LMAO!

Just because you're afraid to swim doesn't mean the rest of us is.

Give me one week. That's all I need. Then I'll give everyone the Tea on her performance.

SexyTyrant69
04-27-24, 23:17
Spotted a new girl near Wash Blvd and Patapsco light. Wondering if someone has any information about her?I thought she was that girl near the Circle that I been seeing named "Lolo".

Thinking, she migrated into wash blvd on certain hours.

But that's not her. It's Someone different.

Looks like I need to see her too.

Why'all lucky. I'm more of a night Owl when it comes to finding these ladies, but it seems like the decent ones are.

Out in the daytime. Smh. LOL.

ThatBooredOne
04-28-24, 03:18
Say what you want but I done this this that I got on Family Guy that actually works. A quote Lois Griffin said about promiscuous females.

"If She Smokes. She Pokes". Implying that she's no saint or no virgin and if she's a smoker than she does other things as well.

So if anyone sees them (and other females) again. Offer them a cigarette. If they take it, her guard is down. Shoot your shot and see how she responds.

What I do most of the time is ask about the area, then she'll tell me and later, I'll convince them to come with me. It always works.

The intel that you gathered from them will get you to decide if you want to go further or not. Otherwise, you won't know anything until you asked.

Looks can be deceiving. That's my 2 cents about it.Take heed of the fact that I followed my post with another after I realized exactly who those 2 are. I actually posted a better picture but it was removed.

But yeah, don't worry. I slid back from providing some info but these 2 are cool so nw.

ThatBooredOne
04-28-24, 09:08
AWWW. You're scared of a few goofy ass, dyslectic sounding Dope boys. LMAO!

Tell you what, I'll smashed her and take pics of her getting my Man-icing on her face to post on here.

Give me one week. That's all I need. Then I'll give everyone the Tea on her performance.You do you bro. I hang with the dealers by Wilkens Circle, but I don't F around with the ones by Morrell. There are a lot of good looking Civis around Morrell, they usually hang in groups, and I've seen some dudes crash over women. You tap this, you're a king. Going to cost a pretty penny.

Saw your other post about Wilkens. You said Lolo, but do you mean Loso? Big butt. Been around for a while in Brooklyn, off Pennsylvania, and now Wilkens. Used to post ads too.

LibidoLuvr
04-28-24, 09:09
I was around WW. Saw this girl walking on Ashton near Pulaski. With a phat ass, multi color hair. Walking with some dude. So I slowed up. It was Kat. That ass is looking good.

Im The Slime
04-28-24, 12:10
Nikki on wilhelm is available for car dates. IMO she gives one of the best bbbjs And she likes to please! Her bf lives w her but he's cool. I have her new digits (for trade preferably LOL) or You can honk across 2002 wilhelm and tell either of them you're looking for Nikki.

I've known them both for awhile and they're good people IMO. Please be as generous as possible; she's definitely worth it!

Old Monger
04-28-24, 13:17
I had an enjoyable nooner with MILF Isabella from Morrell Park.

BigPappay
04-28-24, 14:20
AWWW. You're scared of a few goofy ass, dyslectic sounding Dope boys. LMAO!

Give me one week. That's all I need. Then I'll give everyone the Tea on her performance.Well dayum. The gauntlet has been laid. Sounds like you're one to run towards the fire than away from it. One might say you're cut from a different cloth. Not only are you going to disregard this warning, you're going to disrespect this gal and her bf with a full fledged facial. Don't get any worse then that. The proof will be in the pics or lack thereof. GL.

BKMason
04-28-24, 15:15
If anybody has her new contact info hit me up. Seems she's disappeared or something.

I'm trying to give her some business.

BK.

Shock55
04-28-24, 15:21
Last she messaged me, she was going in Rehab the next morning. I haven't been able to get her since, so I'm inclined to believe she went into rehab, but don't know for sure.

If anybody has her new contact info hit me up. Seems she's disappeared or something.

I'm trying to give her some business.

BK.

PanchSez
04-28-24, 18:17
Nikki on wilhelm is available for car dates. IMO she gives one of the best bbbjs And she likes to please! Her bf lives w her but he's cool. I have her new digits (for trade preferably LOL) or You can honk across 2002 wilhelm and tell either of them you're looking for Nikki.

I've known them both for awhile and they're good people IMO. Please be as generous as possible; she's definitely worth it!Yes she does an outstanding BJ. She was in multiple top 5 lists last time she was around a couple years ago.

In other news, I saw Taylor walking up Wash in MP today but she got scooped before I could turn around and pick her up. She's another Top 5 for me. She used to hang by the circle.

BoloBellgrande
04-28-24, 19:14
Last she messaged me, she was going in Rehab the next morning. I haven't been able to get her since, so I'm inclined to believe she went into rehab, but don't know for sure.Good for her, guess I should've waited to find out why she stopped answering, I had the # I was given by a fellowonger and the new one she text me after I saw her, she was supposed to be sending pictures to me on the new # , I deleted both after I got no response for over a week.

MyThrowAway199
04-29-24, 07:44
I drove around looking for Kiara for about an hour Saturday to no avail. I drove around Ashton / Ramsay and then Desoto in MP and it was dead. Was hoping to find K but there wasnt much out. The ones that were werent quality.

JanusCanal84
04-29-24, 10:06
Last she messaged me, she was going in Rehab the next morning. I haven't been able to get her since, so I'm inclined to believe she went into rehab, but don't know for sure.She must have been down bad if she already is going to rehab Baltimore streets stay undefeated. Those that got a chance to try her left very satisfied. Good for her but bad for us 😂.

PoonWrangler84
04-29-24, 10:34
Have been keeping up with the forum. I want to fuck Kiara, have been gathering info on spots to find her. Did some digging and found a post from big red dated to 2012. She looks fairly similar although not as used up. Wanted to know in the 12 years this female has been WhOrinG. Which of you has fucked her the most. ? Also interested in knowing if any of you have fucked her ass?

I was impressed that after 12 years she's still pretty relevant. Her pussy must be great. Not sure if that's the oldest post with her, but the one I could find.

I look forward to hearing yalls anwers.

LibidoLuvr
04-29-24, 10:48
Yes she does an outstanding BJ. She was in multiple top 5 lists last time she was around a couple years ago.

In other news, I saw Taylor walking up Wash in MP today but she got scooped before I could turn around and pick her up. She's another Top 5 for me. She used to hang by the circle.I was down WW last night. Just seeing what was out. As soon I turned on Ramsey off of Monroe. I saw Nikki. She never disappoints. BBBJCIM. Standard with a tip.

BigPappay
04-29-24, 12:36
I drove around looking for Kiara for about an hour Saturday to no avail. I drove around Ashton / Ramsay and then Desoto in MP and it was dead. Was hoping to find K but there wasnt much out. The ones that were werent quality.Who pinned that nickname on her. Definitely appropriate. Hit her doggy style. Face area bit long in the tooth.

BMoreBeast
04-29-24, 15:09
Anyone know which of the areas are the most active in the early morning. Sometimes I have the urge to get right before work. Wilkens has been really hit or miss lately.

ThatBooredOne
04-30-24, 03:04
Anyone know which of the areas are the most active in the early morning. Sometimes I have the urge to get right before work. Wilkens has been really hit or miss lately.Garrison Blvd by Wabash.

12 tonight.

Half white half black. 100% cracked out. If that's your thing. Nommeethough.

FaceDownPro
04-30-24, 09:28
Anyone know which of the areas are the most active in the early morning. Sometimes I have the urge to get right before work. Wilkens has been really hit or miss lately.Early morning before work for me, Washington, Garrison, Belive it or not North Ave around Pennsylvania. Happy hunting. Good luck.

FaceDownPro
04-30-24, 09:31
She must have been down bad if she already is going to rehab Baltimore streets stay undefeated. Those that got a chance to try her left very satisfied. Good for her but bad for us 😂.Between this board and the escort board. As much as she was getting dicked down, a sober moment probably hit her that this ain't it. Good luck to her, I didn't get to link but everyone has said nothing but good things about her.

ThatBooredOne
04-30-24, 12:29
Spotted a new girl near Wash Blvd and Patapsco light. Wondering if someone has any information about her?Saw her this morning just before noon.

I have 1 scale and it's my Civic. That girl is a 9+.

Anyway she's a Civi. Saw a few cars stop for her and she got pissed! And yeah people around there, especially the dealers, are very protective of her. SexyTyrant69 while I wanted to watch the fireworks, if you approach do it when she's not anywhere near Harman. Trust me problems are going to come your way if you do.

Cod592
04-30-24, 20:56
Picked up this little hottie off Belvedere park heights.

Clean but she was a hot mess said someone took off with her phone gave her standard kept it pushin I can't be capt save hoe out here.

Mumford1
04-30-24, 21:26
Drove down to Wilkins on Sunday night and found the headmaster of the Wilkins academy for sucking cock, Andrea. Again, I I didn't recognize her when I pulled up on her. She had on a tiger print miniskirt and wedges on. I don't know if she's under management or what but she's starting to dress up like a real working girl, the kind that be on the strip with a pimp in the background. No evidence of this though, just saying her uniform fits the profile LOL. Anyways, we drove some, parked and she got to work, slowly and sensually sucking on the cock, then I pushed her head down to my balls for the rest of the session as she licked and sucked and rubbed her face against my freshly shaved balls until I grabbed her hair, pulled her up and blasted in her mouth. Another great session and 25 gone to charity. Also a lot of cops that night pulling people over. One even followed me all the way out to caton avenue when I was leaving just waiting for me to cross the speed limit. After my sesh with Andrea, I drove around just doing some recon. I stopped and spoke to a new girl by the triangle. Petite Latina, good looking, nose ring in the middle. Young, like 20 ish. Says her name is Carla. Says she charges 50. I just wanted to get her number for another day but she said she didn't have. Took her a while to get picked up. Cars kept pulling up to her but I guess they didn't want to pay that much. Korina was out there, speed walking through the neighborhood all night looking pretty good in tight jeans, ass phat and sporting a baby bump. I also saw a girl called Kayla, pawg that was posting online recently. Someone reported on her a while ago. I tried to get a number but also was a negative. Wilkins Bree was also out by the circle looking real thick. I haven't fucked her in a while. Couple years ago at her apartment, it was kinda meh but the ass is phat, I just might scoop next time.

Phyuck Yiu
04-30-24, 23:31
Is this her? She is back around??

Phyuck!

Drove down to Wilkins on Sunday night and found the headmaster of the Wilkins academy for sucking cock, Andrea. Again, I I didn't recognize her when I pulled up on her. She had on a tiger print miniskirt and wedges on. I don't know if she's under management or what but she's starting to dress up like a real working girl, the kind that be on the strip with a pimp in the background. No evidence of this though, just saying her uniform fits the profile LOL. Anyways, we drove some, parked and she got to work, slowly and sensually sucking on the cock, then I pushed her head down to my balls for the rest of the session as she licked and sucked and rubbed her face against my freshly shaved balls until I grabbed her hair, pulled her up and blasted in her mouth. Another great session and 25 gone to charity. Also a lot of cops that night pulling people over. One even followed me all the way out to caton avenue when I was leaving just waiting for me to cross the speed limit. After my sesh with Andrea, I drove around just doing some recon. I stopped and spoke to a new girl by the triangle. Petite Latina, good looking, nose ring in the middle. Young, like 20 ish. Says her name is Carla. Says she charges 50. I just wanted to get her number for another day but she said she didn't have. Took her a while to get picked up. Cars kept pulling up to her but I guess they didn't want to pay that much. Korina was out there, speed walking through the neighborhood all night looking pretty good in tight jeans, ass phat and sporting a baby bump. I also saw a girl called Kayla, pawg that was posting online recently. Someone reported on her a while ago. I tried to get a number but also was a negative. Wilkins Bree was also out by the circle looking real thick. I haven't fucked her in a while. Couple years ago at her apartment, it was kinda meh but the ass is phat, I just might scoop next time.

Old Monger
05-01-24, 07:35
I had another hot date with MILF Isabella. Good times.

NiceGuy1957
05-01-24, 10:16
Your talking about this Summer. Last contact with her was back in 2016. I was able to contact her through her email account in late 2020, but her man intercepted the emails and started threatening me. So I just left gone be by-gones. That was a sweet ass and pussy though.My atf anal girl if anybody ever sees her again let me know LOL ple.

Ase.

BigTruckBob
05-01-24, 10:39
The summer is almost here gentleman, and the talent seems to be out. I can't wait until I can get back out there fully because I missed out on some newbies outside of the usual areas that had a lot of potential.

Ariel.

She is 32 and you can find her on Washington Blvd near the USA Gas station. She was walking through Carrol park when I spotted her getting out of another vehicle. This woman has a huge soft ass; she has a great personality too, and is very accommodating. The head was good, she has a tongue ring and likes to play with it on the tip of the cock. Her ass is like an ocean it just goes everywhere. Cost: $40 for both.

Spencer.

She is 25 from Richmond VA, but you can find her anywhere from Westside shopping center, to the triangle. She claimed that she started tricking in December 2023 when her husband died. This girl has a perfect body, no signs of usage, creamy skin, petite with a plumped ass. The puss didn't smell but her clothes were very dirty. Her hands were dirty too, and her underarms smelled a little. She said that she lives in an abandoned house and had not bathed in 2 days. She does not have good oral skills, but since she is young, her mouth is still very soft.

After 20 minutes of head and her licking my balls, I still couldn't bust, she just wasn't talented enough. She had $5 on her and she wanted to take a break to buy a pill, she actually cried that she needed crack, so I let her walk to get it. She smoked it on the way back, but with drugs in her system, she became a different person. She couldn't stay still, and became paranoid. She begged me not to wear a condom, and claimed that she's allergic to latex. She said EVERYONE, including the dealers just go raw and cream-pie her since her husband died WTF.

Of course I slipped a condom on anyway and I had a good time. We agreed to $35 for both, but I ended up not paying her that. While I was banging her, before I could cum, she actually jumped out and started geeking with just a tee-shirt on. She was walking around outside bouncing with her phat ass jiggling. This old guy saw her and tried to pick her up, but she ran back to my truck screaming that a man from another galaxy was trying to kidnap her LOL. With all that drama, I locked the doors and I ended the date. I gave her $10 through the window since I didn't cum, and I gave her the clothes she was wearing and I left her. I won't repeat LOL. Cost: $10 for both.

Karma.

I wrote on her in my March Report. You can find her between 6th and 5th Street. Her personality is great, she blows for a long time and doesn't complain. A lot of the women around that area were spreading lies about her, but she's been a good date. My only issue is that she sucks too hard and leaves marks on my cock, and I can't have that. She's been picking up a nice MILF ass too.

Ashley.

She is 32 and she stands on 5th street. I think I had her years ago, but my friend warned me to avoid her now because she shares her location with her boyfriend & pimp. Apparently he never lets her get too far away from him, and he has a car. I talked to her for a little while, but she had a bad attitude and seemed very unpleasant. Then I saw the boyfriend guy easing closer to my truck, I guess he wanted to hear what we were talking about, so I passed on her.

Becca.

She claims she's 39 but she looks much older. You can find her around 3rd street and Patapsaco. As far head skills she's a good sucker. She didn't have any odors but she had a let's get down to business attitude. I know others who had her and she use to charge $20 or a little less for head, and $30 for both, but now she wants $40 for head and $60 for both. She claims that guys have been paying her that so she increased her prices. She even bragged about some simp who dropped off food and clothes to her and how he didn't get anything. Some mongers will never learn that being a simp just messes up the game for themselves and others, and these prostitutes do not appreciate them any more. I hated her entitlement attitude and I won't repeat. Cost: $20 head only.

Mumford1
05-01-24, 10:59
Is this her? She is back around??

Phyuck!Yes that's her but she looks better now though.

JohnDough70
05-01-24, 13:00
Sharing a few pics of Kayla from Nov / Dev 2023.

JohnDough70
05-01-24, 13:06
Sharing pics of Kayla from Nov / Dec 2023.

Kairose
05-01-24, 13:57
Have been keeping up with the forum. I want to fuck Kiara, have been gathering info on spots to find her. Did some digging and found a post from big red dated to 2012. She looks fairly similar although not as used up. Wanted to know in the 12 years this female has been WhOrinG. Which of you has fucked her the most. ? Also interested in knowing if any of you have fucked her ass?

I was impressed that after 12 years she's still pretty relevant. Her pussy must be great. Not sure if that's the oldest post with her, but the one I could find.

I look forward to hearing yalls anwers.Honestly man, it's her personality. I'm usually on the road for work, and visit the ladies around BWI who are waaaay more beautiful but have terrible fucking attitudes and 0 enthusiasm. When I'm craving the familiar, I scoop up Kiara and it's as good as the first time. I dunno, her enthusiasm always makes it that much better- makes me feel like a king. She's worth every penny and more, treat her right.

Phyuck Yiu
05-01-24, 14:57
She is definitely back. Looking good too. Scooped her up and went to the Notel. No fuss, and standard tuition. Go get her before the streets take that healthy weight from her. Smelled good and body was tip top. No digits, no phone she says. Top guy out.

Phyuck!

Phyuck Yiu
05-01-24, 15:15
Korrina is doing her laps as usual. When she is focused, man does she move around the block fast.

Phyuck!

BigTruckBob
05-01-24, 15:25
Drove down to Wilkins on Sunday night and found the headmaster of the Wilkins academy for sucking cock, Andrea. Again, I I didn't recognize her when I pulled up on her. She had on a tiger print miniskirt and wedges on. I don't know if she's under management or what but she's starting to dress up like a real working girl, the kind that be on the strip with a pimp in the background. No evidence of this though, just saying her uniform fits the profile LOL. Anyways, we drove some, parked and she got to work, slowly and sensually sucking on the cock, then I pushed her head down to my balls for the rest of the session as she licked and sucked and rubbed her face against my freshly shaved balls until I grabbed her hair, pulled her up and blasted in her mouth. Another great session and 25 gone to charity. Also a lot of cops that night pulling people over. One even followed me all the way out to caton avenue when I was leaving just waiting for me to cross the speed limit. After my sesh with Andrea, I drove around just doing some recon. I stopped and spoke to a new girl by the triangle. Petite Latina, good looking, nose ring in the middle. Young, like 20 ish. Says her name is Carla. Says she charges 50. I just wanted to get her number for another day but she said she didn't have. Took her a while to get picked up. Cars kept pulling up to her but I guess they didn't want to pay that much. Korina was out there, speed walking through the neighborhood all night looking pretty good in tight jeans, ass phat and sporting a baby bump. I also saw a girl called Kayla, pawg that was posting online recently. Someone reported on her a while ago. I tried to get a number but also was a negative. Wilkins Bree was also out by the circle looking real thick. I haven't fucked her in a while. Couple years ago at her apartment, it was kinda meh but the ass is phat, I just might scoop next time.Good reporting.

ShootAndRoll
05-01-24, 19:16
Sharing pics of Kayla from Nov / Dec 2023.It looks like you took her to the graveyard to get some ass. That's one place. I haven't done it yet.

BoloBellgrande
05-02-24, 05:19
Forgot to mention something she told me before she disappeared. Apparently there was some black dude stalking her and peeking in her window. She told me he wanted to have sex with her and pimp her out. I'm not sure if this is the reason she decided to get clean but, it sure did not help her mental state of mind.

FaceDownPro
05-02-24, 07:01
Korrina is doing her laps as usual. When she is focused, man does she move around the block fast.

Phyuck!This the little pretty chick I linked up with a couple weeks ago. Cool as a fan. Didn't even notice the baby bump.

FaceDownPro
05-02-24, 07:38
The summer is almost here gentleman, and the talent seems to be out. I can't wait until I can get back out there fully because I missed out on some newbies outside of the usual areas that had a lot of potential.

Ariel.

She is 32 and you can find her on Washington Blvd near the USA Gas station. She was walking through Carrol park when I spotted her getting out of another vehicle. This woman has a huge soft ass; she has a great personality too, and is very accommodating. The head was good, she has a tongue ring and likes to play with it on the tip of the cock. Her ass is like an ocean it just goes everywhere. Cost: $40 for both.

Spencer.

She is 25 from Richmond VA, but you can find her anywhere from Westside shopping center, to the triangle. She claimed that she started tricking in December 2023 when her husband died. This girl has a perfect body, no signs of usage, creamy skin, petite with a plumped ass. The puss didn't smell but her clothes were very dirty. Her hands were dirty too, and her underarms smelled a little. She said that she lives in an abandoned house and had not bathed in 2 days. She does not have good oral skills, but since she is young, her mouth is still very soft.

After 20 minutes of head and her licking my balls, I still couldn't bust, she just wasn't talented enough. She had $5 on her and she wanted to take a break to buy a pill, she actually cried that she needed crack, so I let her walk to get it. She smoked it on the way back, but with drugs in her system, she became a different person. She couldn't stay still, and became paranoid. She begged me not to wear a condom, and claimed that she's allergic to latex. She said EVERYONE, including the dealers just go raw and cream-pie her since her husband died WTF.

Of course I slipped a condom on anyway and I had a good time. We agreed to $35 for both, but I ended up not paying her that. While I was banging her, before I could cum, she actually jumped out and started geeking with just a tee-shirt on. She was walking around outside bouncing with her phat ass jiggling. This old guy saw her and tried to pick her up, but she ran back to my truck screaming that a man from another galaxy was trying to kidnap her LOL. With all that drama, I locked the doors and I ended the date. I gave her $10 through the window since I didn't cum, and I gave her the clothes she was wearing and I left her. I won't repeat LOL. Cost: $10 for both.

Karma.

I wrote on her in my March Report. You can find her between 6th and 5th Street. Her personality is great, she blows for a long time and doesn't complain. A lot of the women around that area were spreading lies about her, but she's been a good date. My only issue is that she sucks too hard and leaves marks on my cock, and I can't have that. She's been picking up a nice MILF ass too.

Ashley.

She is 32 and she stands on 5th street. I think I had her years ago, but my friend warned me to avoid her now because she shares her location with her boyfriend & pimp. Apparently he never lets her get too far away from him, and he has a car. I talked to her for a little while, but she had a bad attitude and seemed very unpleasant. Then I saw the boyfriend guy easing closer to my truck, I guess he wanted to hear what we were talking about, so I passed on her.

Becca.

She claims she's 39 but she looks much older. You can find her around 3rd street and Patapsaco. As far head skills she's a good sucker. She didn't have any odors but she had a let's get down to business attitude. I know others who had her and she use to charge $20 or a little less for head, and $30 for both, but now she wants $40 for head and $60 for both. She claims that guys have been paying her that so she increased her prices. She even bragged about some simp who dropped off food and clothes to her and how he didn't get anything. Some mongers will never learn that being a simp just messes up the game for themselves and others, and these prostitutes do not appreciate them any more. I hated her entitlement attitude and I won't repeat. Cost: $20 head only.That ass on Ariel was made for back shots. Hope I catch her..

BigTruckBob
05-02-24, 08:54
The latest scam to watch out for are these guys who stand in the middle of the street and try to make you stop your vehicle. I sped towards him at a high speed and he wouldn't budge, in the last seconds I was able to get around him as he tried to grab my mirror. This guy was determined, I am sure he was trying to rob or do a carjacking.

Mumford1
05-02-24, 09:09
In my last post I attached an image and it seems like that might t have been allowed.

Those 2 girls hang with Monica but they don't date.The 2 girls ARE definitely doing dates. Saw the skinny one getting picked up again.

ThatBooredOne
05-02-24, 09:38
The 2 girls ARE definitely doing dates. Saw the skinny one getting picked up again.Bro. Neither of them drive and they're neighborhood girls. The older one has a boyfriend.

But talk to them the next time you see them. They're chill. Or get Monica, screenshot the photo of them, and ask Monica if she knows where they are. I know where they live BTW.

BigTruckBob
05-02-24, 09:55
That ass on Ariel was made for back shots. Hope I catch her..Indeed it is, I just finished re-watching the video of it. If I didn't have to go home I would have kept her in a motel for few days because she didn't have a place to stay.

Cloudsnake
05-02-24, 10:42
Damn. That is some fucked up shit to hear. No wonder she just disappeared. If stuff like that was happening it more then likely scared her straight. She was one of the good ones too.

Forgot to mention something she told me before she disappeared. Apparently there was some black dude stalking her and peeking in her window. She told me he wanted to have sex with her and pimp her out. I'm not sure if this is the reason she decided to get clean but, it sure did not help her mental state of mind.

Cod592
05-02-24, 12:45
Tha little lady walking I saw the other day must be with the allie posting online now.

Be cautious ishe has a pimp now.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/185154770/4433996991

04 entrance.

Moraxus
05-02-24, 15:28
Seems to be a bit more options recently. Scooped Spencer by the circle yesterday on ramsay. She's cute with no signs of usage but pretty incoherent, I could barely understand her half the time. Took her back to my spot for half and half. BJ was average but was more interested in the puss. She would only get on top and only would get the tip of my head in before wincing in discomfort, I gave up after about 10 min and dropped her off. .40 damage, waste of money won't repeat.

Ariel.

Spencer.

After 20 minutes of head and her licking my balls, I still couldn't bust, she just wasn't talented enough. She had $5 on her and she wanted to take a break to buy a pill, she actually cried that she needed crack, so I let her walk to get it. She smoked it on the way back, but with drugs in her system, she became a different person. She couldn't stay still, and became paranoid...

Chico
05-02-24, 19:27
The latest scam to watch out for are these guys who stand in the middle of the street and try to make you stop your vehicle. I sped towards him at a high speed and he wouldn't budge, in the last seconds I was able to get around him as he tried to grab my mirror. This guy was determined, I am sure he was trying to rob or do a carjacking.Where was this?

JanusCanal84
05-02-24, 20:14
Scooped her up in Ramsey and Payson this afternoon for a nice meet and greet. WSW wearing glasses black shirt and cut off jeans she looked nice and thick. Says she 38 but she a nice body. Took her to my spot and she just took her clothes off. So candy DMG but she has some nice tits and jiggly ass. Started with a nice and slow BBBJ and she took deep down her throat with no complaints.

Started is mish and she has a trim kitty. Nothing about strapping up and just said to fuck her. I will say this she is a moaner. Turned her over for some back shots and filled her up good. Funny thing is she stayed in the position I took a picture of for a good 2/3 minutes. Dropped her off at the local candy store and off I went. No phones which sucks but would repeat. DMG was standard and she never asked for it till I was on my way back.

SexyTyrant69
05-02-24, 20:36

Phyuck!Somebody knocked up that crazy BIT*LMAO!

SexyTyrant69
05-02-24, 20:50
Saw her this morning just before noon.

I have 1 scale and it's my Civic. That girl is a 9+.

Anyway she's a Civi. Saw a few cars stop for her and she got pissed! And yeah people around there, especially the dealers, are very protective of her. SexyTyrant69 while I wanted to watch the fireworks, if you approach do it when she's not anywhere near Harman. Trust me problems are going to come your way if you do.
If they were Drug kingpins and Drug lords level goons. Your warning has credibility. (Those guys are beyond dangerous) But they are dope boys in the corner. I know Drug Dealers that makes them work the corners like SWs. They're no threat.

Take my word for it. She's tricking. She's easy.

Anyway. What times you see her??

BoloBellgrande
05-02-24, 21:40
Scooped her up in Ramsey and Payson this afternoon for a nice meet and greet. WSW wearing glasses black shirt and cut off jeans she looked nice and thick. Says she 38 but she a nice body. Took her to my spot and she just took her clothes off. So candy DMG but she has some nice tits and jiggly ass. Started with a nice and slow BBBJ and she took deep down her throat with no complaints.

Started is mish and she has a trim kitty. Nothing about strapping up and just said to fuck her. I will say this she is a moaner. Turned her over for some back shots and filled her up good. Funny thing is she stayed in the position I took a picture of for a good 2/3 minutes. Dropped her off at the local candy store and off I went. No phones which sucks but would repeat. DMG was standard and she never asked for it till I was on my way back.Saw a similar girl walking down Ashton between Bentelou and Smallwood, dressed in black slacks and top with black rim glasses.

BoloBellgrande
05-02-24, 21:42
Apparently, two girls were shot in foot, one on Pulaski and the other near the busy bee, it's the jump out boys again. I was shown a news report online about it.

TheDarkOne83
05-02-24, 23:40
What's up bros. Took me a while to accepted to post on here but I'm in now. I've been reading a lot of the post on here and have came across a number of SW's that have been mention on here. And y'all have pics to match. LOL. I've been running around for about 15 years now and things have change a lot from when I started till now. I do have a old video of one I had a few years ago. I will post screen shots soon. Maybe one of you recognize her. But I do have some concerns with this forum. One being I read something about not posting who has STI's when someone gets burnt. I don't think that's cool cause we should all be looking out for each other on here. Because I have come across a couple that have burnt me sending me to 1515. One was posted on here just the other day. I saw her about 3 three weeks ago an two days later I'm down 1515. I normally just do a BJ. Sometimes I cover up an others I don't. Guess its about the mood I'm in LOL. Really ever fuck but I have before. And it depends on the girl. Kiara or whatever her names is. The one y'all sayin is prego now is one of the very few I've gotten full service from.

Anyway I've got a lot of story's to tell an will do so in the comin days. Look forward to hearing from you guys about these SW's.

KenDude
05-02-24, 23:49
This is nothing new. A few years ago on Christmas Eve I had a guy crossing the street stop in front of my truck. While I waited his buddy jumped in the passenger side and demanded I get out. I did, keys in hand. While the one in the truck kept demanding I give him my keys, the other ran off about a half a block away and watched. I guess he was waiting to see how things turned out. Anyway, I dailed 911 while I repeated yelled back and forth with the one in my truck who eventually got out and ran off. When the police finally did get there I was parked by the side of the road just waiting. No report made by them.

Keep your doors locked and watch for more then just the girls.

The latest scam to watch out for are these guys who stand in the middle of the street and try to make you stop your vehicle. I sped towards him at a high speed and he wouldn't budge, in the last seconds I was able to get around him as he tried to grab my mirror. This guy was determined, I am sure he was trying to rob or do a carjacking.

Top Job
05-03-24, 08:33
FYI. I heard that Storm from the Garrison area is away on vacation and probably will be for quite some time. I was able to confirm this online as well.

T. J.

Top Job
05-03-24, 09:09
Scooped Special K yesterday at Pulaski & Ashton around 2 PM.

Looked & smelled fresh. No complaints from me. Same stellar performance out of her.

T. J.

BigTruckBob
05-03-24, 10:16
Where was this?

This is nothing new. A few years ago on Christmas Eve I had a guy crossing the street stop in front of my truck. While I waited his buddy jumped in the passenger side and demanded I get out. I did, keys in hand. While the one in the truck kept demanding I give him my keys, the other ran off about a half a block away and watched. I guess he was waiting to see how things turned out. Anyway, I dailed 911 while I repeated yelled back and forth with the one in my truck who eventually got out and ran off. When the police finally did get there I was parked by the side of the road just waiting. No report made by them.

Keep your doors locked and watch for more then just the girls.Wow bro, I am glad you escaped that one. This happened on President and Fayette street. It was during the early morning hours, and I had this drunk woman that I met earlier in my truck. I had banged her for free, and I was actually looking for a place to dump her near where I picked her up from because she wouldn't wake up. I always keep my doors locked, so I wasn't worried about him getting in. I would have hit the SOB if I was by myself, but with the woman in my truck, there would be a record that I had a passenger with me, which wouldn't go well for me at home.

Usually people move when they see a big truck speeding towards them. What was different about this situation, the guy didn't flinch even when I accelerated. There was another guy doing the same thing further down, but in the opposite direction. Although this may not be new, it's something else to be on the lookout for.

DSubmariner
05-03-24, 13:04
Seems to be a bit more options recently. Scooped Spencer by the circle yesterday on ramsay. She's cute with no signs of usage but pretty incoherent, I could barely understand her half the time. Took her back to my spot for half and half. BJ was average but was more interested in the puss. She would only get on top and only would get the tip of my head in before wincing in discomfort, I gave up after about 10 min and dropped her off. .40 damage, waste of money won't repeat.I saw her the same day talking to two guys across from busy bee. I was trying to get a good look at her and noticed she was really geeking. I thought to myself good luck with that one.

DSubmariner
05-03-24, 13:11
Saw a similar girl walking down Ashton between Bentelou and Smallwood, dressed in black slacks and top with black rim glasses.Very nice girl. I used to hit her on the regular until she started going downhill. Last time was back in January and for the second time she bent over for doggie and smelled rancid and just plain horrible like she just took a dump. That was it for me. But she will never give you shit but full disclosure; she may be off somewhat, so there is always that potential for her to bug the fuck out at any time.

Rexlex
05-03-24, 13:22

Phyuck!Dang man she's cute I'm looking for her number.

SwitzEurope
05-03-24, 14:29
The latest scam to watch out for are these guys who stand in the middle of the street and try to make you stop your vehicle. I sped towards him at a high speed and he wouldn't budge, in the last seconds I was able to get around him as he tried to grab my mirror. This guy was determined, I am sure he was trying to rob or do a carjacking.For everyone safety can you let us know what street this was on?

ThatBooredOne
05-03-24, 16:05
If they were Drug kingpins and Drug lords level goons. Your warning has credibility. (Those guys are beyond dangerous) But they are dope boys in the corner. I know Drug Dealers that makes them work the corners like SWs. They're no threat.

Take my word for it. She's tricking. She's easy.

Anyway. What times you see her??Bro people get shot in Morrell a few times a year. It actually happens kingpins or not; tons of loose screws with weapons.

But I saw her Tuesday 4-30-24 at 11:52 am walking right past the Aldis. Yea I seriously looked dead at the time LOL. I seriously did.

BusterHymen55
05-03-24, 16:06
The latest scam to watch out for are these guys who stand in the middle of the street and try to make you stop your vehicle. I sped towards him at a high speed and he wouldn't budge, in the last seconds I was able to get around him as he tried to grab my mirror. This guy was determined, I am sure he was trying to rob or do a carjacking.Should have ran his sorry ass over and then when the cop pulls you over and says "Why did you do that? Tell him "Because the road needed repaving!

Soukidan
05-03-24, 19:32
Wow bro, I am glad you escaped that one. This happened on President and Fayette street. It was during the early morning hours, and I had this drunk woman that I met earlier in my truck. I had banged her for free, and I was actually looking for a place to dump her near where I picked her up from because she wouldn't wake up. I always keep my doors locked, so I wasn't worried about him getting in. I would have hit the SOB if I was by myself, but with the woman in my truck, there would be a record that I had a passenger with me, which wouldn't go well for me at home.

Usually people move when they see a big truck speeding towards them. What was different about this situation, the guy didn't flinch even when I accelerated. There was another guy doing the same thing further down, but in the opposite direction. Although this may not be new, it's something else to be on the lookout for.Where'd you find the drunk chick? Was she working at first?

BigPappay
05-03-24, 21:15
Dang man she's cute I'm looking for her number.She's out all the time. Saw her walking up / down Smallwood around 5 pm. Kept peaking in this wide open abando near there. Funny chit Buster.

JanusCanal84
05-03-24, 21:24
Had a regular flake on me so I cruised through Wilkens and found this gem by the post office around 3:00 pm. Young HSW spinner I mean 90 lbs jet black hair flannel shirt and shorts. Says her name is Jess. Cool chick is from VA but likes to have fun. Took her to my spot and got to work. She's definitely feral and is a quality fuck. We started making out like lost lovers and her perky nipples loves a good sucking. Her head game is okay but she makes up for it in fucking. This girlis a screamer literally. She just mounted on top of me and rode me hard. Flipped her over for some hard pounding and her moans could wake the dead. Filled up her kitty and dropped her back where I found her. DMG was standard and she told me to find her again.

I tried to get better pics but she's camera shy.

Alsatian
05-03-24, 23:08
Had a regular flake on me so I cruised through Wilkens and found this gem by the post office around 3:00 pm. Young HSW spinner I mean 90 lbs jet black hair flannel shirt and shorts. Says her name is Jess. Cool chick is from VA but likes to have fun. Took her to my spot and got to work. She's definitely feral and is a quality fuck. We started making out like lost lovers and her perky nipples loves a good sucking. Her head game is okay but she makes up for it in fucking. This girlis a screamer literally. She just mounted on top of me and rode me hard. Flipped her over for some hard pounding and her moans could wake the dead. Filled up her kitty and dropped her back where I found her. DMG was standard and she told me to find her again.

I tried to get better pics but she's camera shy.She's hot.

Phyuck Yiu
05-04-24, 00:24
Does anyone know this one? If anyone has digits for her, could you pass it along this way or help me find her. Loud moaner / screamer, I need this in my life.

Phyuck!

Geckoman
05-04-24, 10:15
Does she provide good digits?

BigTruckBob
05-04-24, 11:21
I saw her the same day talking to two guys across from busy bee. I was trying to get a good look at her and noticed she was really geeking. I thought to myself good luck with that one.I saw her today and she was totally off the rails. I think she may be having a mental health crisis, she was walking into traffic, falling, and bouncing off of parked cars.

BigTruckBob
05-04-24, 11:28
Where'd you find the drunk chick? Was she working at first?She was on President Street, but closer to the bottom where the restaurants are. She was an emotional mess and had been drinking alcohol while taking antidepressants. I thought she was cute at first, she asked me to "promise that she will be safe with me"; However, that quickly got old. She talked like that with everything, it was like baby talk. "Do you promise you will be nice to me?" and "Thank you for being kind to me. " She passed out during sex and I went through her purse and saw her credit cards, license, a prescription of Fluoxetine, and a work I'd. I eventually was able to wake her up and ditch her.

BigPappay
05-04-24, 14:40

I tried to get better pics but she's camera shy.Type of chick that would do well in a gangbang. Didja get that vibe from her? Those nipples look like they could cut glass. On point and perky. Needs a nickname. Hmmm Special J works for me.

SexyTyrant69
05-04-24, 21:16
Bro people get shot in Morrell a few times a year. It actually happens kingpins or not; tons of loose screws with weapons.

But I saw her Tuesday 4-30-24 at 11:52 am walking right past the Aldis. Yea I seriously looked dead at the time LOL. I seriously did.People got shot on North Ave and the Garrison area, and I live at both areas for nearly my entire life. I seen so much shit down there it can give YOU nightmares.

Me. It's just entertainment at this point. Life doesn't promise us anything these days.

I was at North Ave this week and found out people was shot and killed near my other house (when I was in the area sitting on my porch). Stray bullets everywhere. By the same niggaz.

That I see grew up from kids to adults. Those guys are not too far from the same age. As a matter of fact. To take your dare to the next level. I actually went to a store on Harman. On foot. When I see.

A few dope boys standing at the corner. Went in and out. No interactions. Trust me bruh. Maybe I't just me but Is not that serious.

Besides. We're kind of doing this for the thrills and the stories. Anyone can buss a nut from any random grotesque SW (especially the old toothless ones) but it's the stories and adventures that.

Come along that we tell while doing this that we can post online. Thanks for your concern, but I'll be fine. If anything, I'm taking one for the team for a proper report / review.

Besides, If she hangs near that Aldi's. You know that she's Dating. Just got to find the right method to pull her. That's all. Same with those 2 girls near the circle.

Also. My Bad I was searching at night instead of the daytime. Need to start doing that more. LOL.

SexyTyrant69
05-04-24, 21:23
I notice a lot of the females everyone runs into are from different times and hours in the day / night.

So fellaz. What's the best time to look for SWs in the various location?

I always do late night, but having horrible luck is certain locations.

Any suggestions will help.

ThatBooredOne
05-05-24, 17:14
People got shot on North Ave and the Garrison area, and I live at both areas for nearly my entire life. I seen so much shit down there it can give YOU nightmares.

Me. It's just entertainment at this point. Life doesn't promise us anything these days.

I was at North Ave this week and found out people was shot and killed near my other house (when I was in the area sitting on my porch). Stray bullets everywhere. By the same niggaz.

That I see grew up from kids to adults. Those guys are not too far from the same age. As a matter of fact. To take your dare to the next level. I actually went to a store on Harman. On foot. When I see.

A few dope boys standing at the corner. Went in and out. No interactions. Trust me bruh. Maybe I't just me but Is not that serious.

Besides. We're kind of doing this for the thrills and the stories. Anyone can buss a nut from any random grotesque SW (especially the old toothless ones) but it's the stories and adventures that.

Come along that we tell while doing this that we can post online. Thanks for your concern, but I'll be fine. If anything, I'm taking one for the team for a proper report / review.

Besides, If she hangs near that Aldi's. You know that she's Dating. Just got to find the right method to pull her. That's all. Same with those 2 girls near the circle.

Also. My Bad I was searching at night instead of the daytime. Need to start doing that more. LOL.Bro I hang with people around Harman too and interact with some dealers there as well. Some of those guys have that "we worship our white girls" mentality and it shows. That is one of the most disturbing complexes I've seen from those boys andvits not uncommon in that hood. Dudes who will kill you over a b*tch to prove a point bred from abject ignorance (and to impress other girls who that's a turn on for).

But do you dude. And I mean I don't want her to start screaming for attention around Harmsn cause some girls bring tge drama; she seems pretty independently minded but I myself nearly got jammed by a few women like that.

The 2 Young girls, I'm censoring a few things which is why I told you they'd be cool if you talk to them.

SlapHappy4
05-05-24, 18:26
Bro I hang with people around Harman too and interact with some dealers there as well. Some of those guys have that "we worship our white girls" mentality and it shows. That is one of the most disturbing complexes I've seen from those boys andvits not uncommon in that hood. Dudes who will kill you over a b*tch to prove a point bred from abject ignorance (and to impress other girls who that's a turn on for).

But do you dude. And I mean I don't want her to start screaming for attention around Harmsn cause some girls bring tge drama; she seems pretty independently minded but I myself nearly got jammed by a few women like that.

The 2 Young girls, I'm censoring a few things which is why I told you they'd be cool if you talk to them.Well, I enjoyed the story and information. I'm halfway inclined to use this as an example of what Baltimore schools produce. Not trying to be a dick, but yikes.

Mumford1
05-05-24, 22:19
So I didn't want to have to go into all of this to confirm that the girls are infact doing dates but my friend on here seems to be in denial over these neighborhood girls. Earlier in the week, I I watched the fat one and the skinny one walk over to some steps by the triangle and were sitting. A car pulled up, spoke and pulled off without anyone getting in. Another car pulled up, spoke to skinny chick, skinny chick gets in and leave out. I drive over to fat chick who is sitting on the steps and she comes to my car. Does your friend do dates, I asked. Yes replies fat chick. She then handed her phone to me and told me to put my number in and when her friend comes back, I got you. Took about an hour and a half to get back as I killed time driving around and seeing what else was out. Fat chick texts me to pull up by the church. I pulled up and skinny chick gets in front but fat chick also jumps in the back which I wasn't expecting. I pulled out anyway and me and skinny chick introduced ourselves and started talking. I tell her we're going to my house and where it is and she's cool and playful and engaging. Asked for my phone so she can play some music and we're driving down Wilkins, almost out of the neighborhood and fat chick blurts out I want to get out now, I want to get out now. Myself and skinny chick are alarmed by this and I unlocked the door but unfortunately fat chick scared skinny chick and they both get out so fat chick blew it for skinny chick maybe because of jealousy because I was only talking to skinny chick but skinny chick was ready for the cock and is definitely down to fuck. May have went differently if I was giving attention to the fat chick but I wasn't really feeling her LOL. Anyways, they're still living the civilian life so it seems like the steps around the triangle are their place of business but you shouldn't approach when they look like they on civilian shit. You may get embarrassed. I tried texting back fat chick but she never responded so I may have to look for skinny chick solo. By the way, the picture makes them look younger than they really are and they're definitely over legal age and well experienced.

ThatBooredOne
05-06-24, 00:23
Well, I enjoyed the story and information. I'm halfway inclined to use this as an example of what Baltimore schools produce. Not trying to be a dick, but yikes.Yea, Morrell to me is hella dramatic. Had tidbits of drama at Wilkens too but knowing Monica and her sisters has worked out well for me.

So I didn't want to have to go into all of this to confirm that the girls are infact doing dates but my friend on here seems to be in denial over these neighborhood girls. Earlier in the week, I I watched the fat one and the skinny one walk over to some steps by the triangle and were sitting. A car pulled up, spoke and pulled off without anyone getting in. Another car pulled up, spoke to skinny chick, skinny chick gets in and leave out. I drive over to fat chick who is sitting on the steps and she comes to my car. Does your friend do dates, I asked. Yes replies fat chick. She then handed her phone to me and told me to put my number in and when her friend comes back, I got you. Took about an hour and a half to get back as I killed time driving around and seeing what else was out. Fat chick texts me to pull up by the church. I pulled up and skinny chick gets in front but fat chick also jumps in the back which I wasn't expecting. I pulled out anyway and me and skinny chick introduced ourselves and started talking. I tell her we're going to my house and where it is and she's cool and playful and engaging. Asked for my phone so she can play some music and we're driving down Wilkins, almost out of the neighborhood and fat chick blurts out I want to get out now, I want to get out now. Myself and skinny chick are alarmed by this and I unlocked the door but unfortunately fat chick scared skinny chick and they both get out so fat chick blew it for skinny chick maybe because of jealousy because I was only talking to skinny chick but skinny chick was ready for the cock and is definitely down to fuck. May have went differently if I was giving attention to the fat chick but I wasn't really feeling her LOL. Anyways, they're still living the civilian life so it seems like the steps around the triangle are their place of business but you shouldn't approach when they look like they on civilian shit. You may get embarrassed. I tried texting back fat chick but she never responded so I may have to look for skinny chick solo. By the way, the picture makes them look younger than they really are and they're definitely over legal age and well experienced.Did you actually get their names?

It's possible that for that image which was rather blurry that I'm thinking of the wrong girls.

Neither girl in that pic looked "fat" but if one was skinny and the other fat, was the fat one white and have colored hair or piercings? Was the skinny one part black? Did they say their ages were 18 and 20? And did you ask either of them if they knew "Monica" <- a key question.

And I've dropped a few hints about the 2 girls I'm thinking of; although it would indeed shock me to know that if they're the girls I'm thinking of that they'd walk up to cars, and agree to the usual prices you guys offer girls. I'm Wondering if I can PM you with pics of them from Facebook.

Edit:
Took a look at RockyB's image again. Neither girl in that pic is fat. The skinny girl is likely the same one you saw. The fat one, if she was white with either multicolored hair or piercings is a different girl who the skinny one and Monica hang with. In RockyB's photo I'll tell u u won't get the older one to date at all - she loves her bf. But yeah get me the answers to my questions above and I can bring u right to their doors.

TsaBro3355
05-06-24, 01:20
So I didn't want to have to go into all of this to confirm that the girls are infact doing dates but my friend on here seems to be in denial over these neighborhood girls. Earlier in the week, I I watched the fat one and the skinny one walk over to some steps by the triangle and were sitting. A car pulled up, spoke and pulled off without anyone getting in. Another car pulled up, spoke to skinny chick, skinny chick gets in and leave out. I drive over to fat chick who is sitting on the steps and she comes to my car. Does your friend do dates, I asked. Yes replies fat chick. She then handed her phone to me and told me to put my number in and when her friend comes back, I got you. Took about an hour and a half to get back as I killed time driving around and seeing what else was out. Fat chick texts me to pull up by the church. I pulled up and skinny chick gets in front but fat chick also jumps in the back which I wasn't expecting. I pulled out anyway and me and skinny chick introduced ourselves and started talking. I tell her we're going to my house and where it is and she's cool and playful and engaging. Asked for my phone so she can play some music and we're driving down Wilkins, almost out of the neighborhood and fat chick blurts out I want to get out now, I want to get out now. Myself and skinny chick are alarmed by this and I unlocked the door but unfortunately fat chick scared skinny chick and they both get out so fat chick blew it for skinny chick maybe because of jealousy because I was only talking to skinny chick but skinny chick was ready for the cock and is definitely down to fuck. May have went differently if I was giving attention to the fat chick but I wasn't really feeling her LOL. Anyways, they're still living the civilian life so it seems like the steps around the triangle are their place of business but you shouldn't approach when they look like they on civilian shit. You may get embarrassed. I tried texting back fat chick but she never responded so I may have to look for skinny chick solo. By the way, the picture makes them look younger than they really are and they're definitely over legal age and well experienced.What time of the day did you see them?

Mumford1
05-06-24, 03:18
Yea, Morrell to me is hella dramatic. Had tidbits of drama at Wilkens too but knowing Monica and her sisters has worked out well for me.

Did you actually get their names?

It's possible that for that image which was rather blurry that I'm thinking of the wrong girls.

Neither girl in that pic looked "fat" but if one was skinny and the other fat, was the fat one white and have colored hair or piercings? Was the skinny one part black? Did they say their ages were 18 and 20? And did you ask either of them if they knew "Monica" <- a key question.

And I've dropped a few hints about the 2 girls I'm thinking of; although it would indeed shock me to know that if they're the girls I'm thinking of that they'd walk up to cars, and agree to the usual prices you guys offer girls. I'm Wondering if I can PM you with pics of them from Facebook.

Edit:
Took a look at RockyB's image again. Neither girl in that pic is fat. The skinny girl is likely the same one you saw. The fat one, if she was white with either multicolored hair or piercings is a different girl who the skinny one and Monica hang with. In RockyB's photo I'll tell u u won't get the older one to date at all - she loves her bf. But yeah get me the answers to my questions above and I can bring u right to their doors.So looking back at Rocky's photo, I realized the one on the left was not present in my encounter. The smaller one on the right was with a thick mixed chick. The smaller one is named Marissa. She's the one that was getting picked up.

FaceDownPro
05-06-24, 06:53
I notice a lot of the females everyone runs into are from different times and hours in the day / night.

So fellaz. What's the best time to look for SWs in the various location?

I always do late night, but having horrible luck is certain locations.

Any suggestions will help.I like to hit Garrison, either early am, 430 am-630 am. I always see something nice that I don't see in the daytime. Also around 9-10 am, a few nice looking younger girls are out, they want a little more but I've had good luck with that.

I hit north Ave once the sun goes down but truthfully I like the day time because I can actually see them, that nighttime is a crap shoot sometimes, look good from far but far from looking good.

Daedelus
05-06-24, 07:05
I like to hit Garrison, either early am, 430 am-630 am. I always see something nice that I don't see in the daytime. Also around 9-10 am, a few nice looking younger girls are out, they want a little more but I've had good luck with that.

I hit north Ave once the sun goes down but truthfully I like the day time because I can actually see them, that nighttime is a crap shoot sometimes, look good from far but far from looking good.Just curious, where on North Avenue do you hunt at night?

ThatBooredOne
05-06-24, 07:19
So looking back at Rocky's photo, I realized the one on the left was not present in my encounter. The smaller one on the right was with a thick mixed chick. The smaller one is named Marissa. She's the one that was getting picked up.Copy yeah.

Hmmm didn't know she went by Marissa ever. Wonder who the thick girl might've been? Well fat not thick.

There's a frenemy of there's that's thick and the finest out of the set; has a tattoo on her neck but the absolute most gorgeous greenish hazel eyes it's crazy. Straight up UTR but she's hella hard to find and changes her number often.

Anyway going to pm you.

FaceDownPro
05-06-24, 07:21
Just curious, where on North Avenue do you hunt at night?It's a crap shoot. Near McCullough but those broads be looking bad. I wouldn't touch them. But let's say Fulton then I work my down towards east. Also you can find on Pennsylvania ave. North ave strip I hunt evening as the sun is going down. Pennsylvania ave, I cruise the afternoon, like lunchtime. Especially near avenue market or that parking lot. I've found some diamonds in the rough.

BigTruckBob
05-06-24, 09:38
Korrina is doing her laps as usual. When she is focused, man does she move around the block fast. Phyuck!Phyuck's picture inspired me to give her another chance, but her good looks are long gone now, and up close she looks like someone's drunk grandmother. The attached picture is how she really looks up close. I didn't have any previous bad experiences with her, the head just wasn't that good enough considering all the other options available.

She got in recently and didn't want to take her clothes off, she just wanted to take one leg out and leave her filthy boots on my seats. She was unpleasant too, she was talking about breaking her previous date's car window, and putting nails in his gas tank. She was also talking about the usual nutty nonsense as well, saying that people were cooking cats behind her house. Her puss had an odor, it was like sardines and spit so I decided to just get head. Then she grabbed my cock roughly and gave me terrible head. A few seconds into it, she went to sleep and jerked herself to wake up. I warned her, if she did that weird shit again that I would end the date. Less than a minute later she did it again, jerking and biting down asking me if she had cut me. She had not cut me, but I ended the date and took her back. She still wanted to be paid for that terrible performance but I have not been paying these prostitutes if they cannot perform. She wanted at least $20, but I decided to not give her anything.

As soon as I dropped that loony broad off, I saw someone much better who I actually had a good time with. I guess out of jealousy, Korrina walked by and threw her bag of junk at my truck and gave us the death stared until I pulled off.

FaceDownPro
05-06-24, 11:13
I remember a while back Vicky popped out for a few, but I haven't been able to spot her. Has anyone seen her around near the triangle, school or busy bee? I know she went and got herself together but she was back out per a report. Anyone seen her lately.

Mumford1
05-06-24, 11:35
Phyuck's picture inspired me to give her another chance, but her good looks are long gone now, and up close she looks like someone's drunk grandmother. The attached picture is how she really looks up close. I didn't have any previous bad experiences with her, the head just wasn't that good enough considering all the other options available.

She got in recently and didn't want to take her clothes off, she just wanted to take one leg out and leave her filthy boots on my seats. She was unpleasant too, she was talking about breaking her previous date's car window, and putting nails in his gas tank. She was also talking about the usual nutty nonsense as well, saying that people were cooking cats behind her house. Her puss had an odor, it was like sardines and spit so I decided to just get head. Then she grabbed my cock roughly and gave me terrible head. A few seconds into it, she went to sleep and jerked herself to wake up. I warned her, if she did that weird shit again that I would end the date. Less than a minute later she did it again, jerking and biting down asking me if she had cut me. She had not cut me, but I ended the date and took her back. She still wanted to be paid for that terrible performance but I have not been paying these prostitutes if they cannot perform. She wanted at least $20, but I decided to not give her anything.

As soon as I dropped that loony broad off, I saw someone much better who I actually had a good time with. I guess out of jealousy, Korrina walked by and threw her bag of junk at my truck and gave us the death stared until I pulled off.Yeah dawg, that picture looks pretty bad. It was just a week ago, she had on nice clothes and had her hair done and a little makeup. A little presentation makes a big difference.

Phyuck Yiu
05-06-24, 15:01
Definitely want to find this one. Has anyone got the 411 on her? I've visited the spot where she was found, but no luck yet.

Phyuck!

Apache 12
05-06-24, 16:59
I remember a while back Vicky popped out for a few, but I haven't been able to spot her. Has anyone seen her around near the triangle, school or busy bee? I know she went and got herself together but she was back out per a report. Anyone seen her lately.Nope just as fast as she came around she pulled the Houdini act and disappeared again.

Thatthing73
05-06-24, 17:40
Definitely want to find this one. Has anyone got the 411 on her? I've visited the spot where she was found, but no luck yet.

Phyuck!I've posted about her before. She is a lot of fun. When I picked her up she was up the street from the busy b. At the time she had on a big black hoodie but had on some colorful leggings. My guess is just search the streets down that way. Haven't had luck finding her since but I am keeping an eye out for her.

BigPappay
05-07-24, 16:16
My latest move I put on these street urchants is at the time of ejaculation I pinch their nose so they have no choice but to take it all. They have to gulp it down to clear their airway. Any tricks you guys can share. Holla.

BigTruckBob
05-07-24, 17:29
My latest move I put on these street urchants is at the time of ejaculation I pinch their nose so they have no choice but to take it all. They have to gulp it down to clear their airway. Any tricks you guys can share. Holla.LOL, very funny.

BigTruckBob
05-07-24, 17:49
Destiny.

She is 27 years old and you can find her on Garrison Blvd, standing with her so-called boyfriend. I tried to get her last week and the boyfriend pulled her back and tongued her down. I caught her a few days later by herself and I had a good time with her.

She can really blow, her mouth is soft and she tries hard to deep throat so much, that her face turns completely red. Her puss is super tight and although she doesn't smell, her clothes have the stench of the streets. She has long hair that comes down to her ass but it's turning into dreadlocks. I found this interesting, she initially asked me how much I would give her for head, and I said in jest $10, but she started blowing it before I could tell her it was a joke. When we started sex, she asked if I could give her $10 more, and I agreed. When we were done she was expecting $20 but I gave her $30 in total because I plan to take her to my warehouse. Cost: $30 for both.

Amber, Kelly, Jennifer.

I wrote about her before, and whatever name she is going by now, the puss is very good. She can blow well and has a nice phat ass. This is the one that travels with truck drivers but shows up to different strips. She is currently hanging around Busy-bees. Cost: $40 for both.

Taylor.

She is 39 years old and you can find her on 5th street. She was very clean, and had a nice body. Her attitude was pleasant and the head was very good too. She had a nice wide ass, and was wearing lace panties. Cost: $40 Both.

Tiffany.

She claimed she was 26 but that seems like comedy. You can find her on Dundalk Ave around the 7-11. The head was terrible and she has messed up teeth that scrapes you. She told me that the puss was good but she is so thin from getting high I didn't really want it. I stuck it in and she was so tight I couldn't get it all the way in her without her screaming and running from it. I ended up jacking off on her face, she tried to back away and I caught her right in the eye. Cost: $20 for both.

Mpduration
05-07-24, 17:56
My latest move I put on these street urchants is at the time of ejaculation I pinch their nose so they have no choice but to take it all. They have to gulp it down to clear their airway. Any tricks you guys can share. Holla.Just heard about this today. BSW in Brooklyn that bit off this Hispanic guys penis and he was married. They locked her up and charged her but he never showed up for court. She is back on the street.

Apparently he would not pay what she wanted lol.

JimmyJams
05-07-24, 22:44
The rest of Kiara's pictures from the other day. She doesn't walk the streets, only works off her phone. As I said, her number is available to trusted seniors. She has her rules which I will abide by.Those pictures are VERY OLD! She looks nothing like that currently. Sweet woman, top notch vocals but she no longer has teeth. Her body is ravaged from injecting. Just keeping it real. She's still good for an above average, well outstanding vocal lesson but.

Highly reported on FOR YEARS! Currently looking pretty rough. Those eyes and the golden throat are the same but overall, sadly enough, the years of active addiction have her very run down and xylazne is eating her up now. Sores and infection. Many have tried to be her captain but always fairly short lived. Pretty decent person just hope to die dope fiend. Also she does still street work often. Ramsay and Payson. Ramsay and Fulton and Ramsay and Monroe damn near daily.

Old Chinese Guy
05-08-24, 07:50
Those pictures are VERY OLD! She looks nothing like that currently. Sweet woman, top notch vocals but she no longer has teeth. Her body is ravaged from injecting. Just keeping it real. She's still good for an above average, well outstanding vocal lesson but.

Highly reported on FOR YEARS! Currently looking pretty rough. Those eyes and the golden throat are the same but overall, sadly enough, the years of active addiction have her very run down and xylazne is eating her up now. Sores and infection. Many have tried to be her captain but always fairly short lived. Pretty decent person just hope to die dope fiend. Also she does still street work often. Ramsay and Payson. Ramsay and Fulton and Ramsay and Monroe damn near daily.Was your intention to make a general statement of fact about Special K's current condition by using photos from Cls9637? Because your post made it sound like Cls9637 was misrepresenting Special K's current condition with his photos. The post you quoted is from 8-15-2012, more than 11 years ago, so of course the are old. I also do think Special K is using something a little stronger than xylazine but everything else you said about her is true, hence the 'Special'.

JimmyJams
05-08-24, 16:01
Was your intention to make a general statement of fact about Special K's current condition by using photos from Cls9637? Because your post made it sound like Cls9637 was misrepresenting Special K's current condition with his photos. The post you quoted is from 8-15-2012, more than 11 years ago, so of course the are old. I also do think Special K is using something a little stronger than xylazine but everything else you said about her is true, hence the 'Special'.First let me apologize to the community. My dumb ass was getting jump linked around and actually thought that was a current post! And I wanted people to be informed that Baby Girl is not that little beauty anymore so that is not what they would be looking for or expecting. When I realized the post was actually very old, I couldn't retract it. Only admin can delete a post and I actually asked that it be deleted but they will seldom do that unless of course it's a violation of guidelines.

Again, I sincerely apologize.

Baltimore "scram" which used to be fentanyl and / or heroin scrambled with various cuts. It's now the zombie drug "tranq* XYLAZINE. Not going to be pretty this summer!

So that's what the addicts are now injecting, snorting, and smoking. The sores, abscess, and infection are tell tale sign of the xylazine.

LenoxAve5
05-08-24, 19:11
Any word on Victoria / Vicky. Last time I saw her she was in a rehabilitation house off of garrison. Then boom disappeared! Best I've ever had.

Im The Slime
05-08-24, 19:24
I tried to see her at a hotel off security blvd at a hotel but decided not to. Her gf sucked my dick once and it was pretty nice.