PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Phyuck Yiu
12-12-22, 11:56
WoW, she is looking rough AF!

Phyuck!

This is her latest picture; notice her face is sinking, and she has marks on her arms. Overall her looks have declined considerably, but her ass is still phat.

Mr KuntFlooder
12-12-22, 12:00
Just read a post about this Linda chick. Got me thinking and wanted to ask. Who has the loosest open kitty? Seeking one and looking. Inbox me or post replies and let us know.

Phyuck!A BWS named Nickie Used to roam BP she was clean smelled good very open personality very nice a cool fir a BSW no threats no drama. She had never been fisted until the day I flooded her very well fucked pussy. As I stepped back to admire my huge load flowing out of her I had to tickle her swollen clit just a bit more and before she knew it I was wrist deep made a fist and pumped her till she squirted Twice I slipped my hand out and fed her my cock with load two in her mouth.

We dated three more times and she wanted my fist each time ThenI could never find her again A real horney **** who loved to get fucked.

PanchSez
12-12-22, 15:14
Found her down from the circle closer to the other strip mall. Long hair brunette who was very accomidating and started out with some good teasing which led to a nice BBBJ with DT to completion. I had my hand on her throut and could feel if pumping down her gulit. All the while I was fingering both holes. I've never seen her out before and belive her real namr is Amber. She left the side of a black guy she was walking with to jump in my ride. Do any of you guys know who she is? Of course no working phone but I gave her mine maybe ill hear from her.What time of day was this and was it on Ramsay. She fits the description of someone I picked up there last week.

Sportsfan1234
12-12-22, 16:36
Hey guys,

It has been a while since I hit the strolls but I am getting the urge. I know that YMMV, but I was wondering which SWs you would recommend. Preferably younger with a good attitude and a tight and wet pussy that I can enjoy. Also, which SWs would you avoid?

LuvTitz
12-12-22, 18:11
I had some time today and decided to do some window shopping. At first, it looked like a gas burner day, then I spotted Nicole. She was well dressed, wearing jeans, knee high brown boots and sweater. She is 5'7" and all legs. Scooped her up and she went to work. BBBJ was excellent with deep throat. Her pussy was freshly shaved and a gorgeous example of butterfly wings you would see in Reddit. She couldn't take the man meat so she went back for more head. Before finishing up, I had to take a few licks of that beautiful pussy. She is 37, but looks older, nice dirty blonde hair, well dressed and fun. Be safe.

BigTruckBob
12-12-22, 22:18
WoW, she is looking rough AF!

Phyuck!I know bro, that's why I said the other day I am done with her. When she looked good, I use to keep her for hours for $30-$40, so why would I ever pay her $100 looking like that. Like I told her, it's not like I am out there looking for her; she was calling me from all those numbers. I think it was her child's father putting her up to ask for that much so he could get $50 for himself, and she would get $50 too. When that didn't work, she dropped her rate down to $50 for self preservation. She was barely awake and passes out now too. The only good thing about her is that her ass was still phat.

This is another reason why these women are trying to get more money from us men, they are trying to feed the drug habits of two people.

Member #6506
12-12-22, 22:23
I had some time today and decided to do some window shopping. At first, it looked like a gas burner day, then I spotted Nicole. She was well dressed, wearing jeans, knee high brown boots and sweater. She is 5'7" and all legs. Scooped her up and she went to work. BBBJ was excellent with deep throat. Her pussy was freshly shaved and a gorgeous example of butterfly wings you would see in Reddit. She couldn't take the man meat so she went back for more head. Before finishing up, I had to take a few licks of that beautiful pussy. She is 37, but looks older, nice dirty blonde hair, well dressed and fun. Be safe.Which loop / what area could we find this beauty?

Laurens
12-12-22, 23:19
Early morning yesterday I met a WSW on Fulton and Edmondson named Linda. She's 30, brown hair, thin, from PA, and lives in a drug house. Her boyfriend who she came down from PA with recently accused her of cheating and abandoned her, so now she has to fuck to pay for everything, even to shower. The head was fantastic but the puss was very loose and open, it felt strange because she's so small to have such an open puss like that. In the drug house where she lives, there are 5-10 guys trying to fuck her every time she goes in there so she claims. After we were done she wanted to get drugs and chill with me longer. I ended up wasting 5 hours with her, mostly getting head, and she still tried to convince me to not take her back. She's looking for a new sponsor I suppose. I bust twice; Total cost $40 + hotdog from 7-11.She got photo.

Happy One
12-12-22, 23:29
A BWS named Nickie Used to roam BP she was clean smelled good very open personality very nice a cool fir a BSW no threats no drama. She had never been fisted until the day I flooded her very well fucked pussy. As I stepped back to admire my huge load flowing out of her I had to tickle her swollen clit just a bit more and before she knew it I was wrist deep made a fist and pumped her till she squirted Twice I slipped my hand out and fed her my cock with load two in her mouth.

We dated three more times and she wanted my fist each time ThenI could never find her again A real horney **** who loved to get fucked.She is round Curtis Ave and on Fairhaven. She was away having a child has gained alot of weight, still has a great personality.

I wish the monger who picked up Danny the other day would report about her. Very pretty CIVI look. Long dark hair, 5'4-5'5. She was on Fairhaven.

Be Safe.

StayAnonymous
12-12-22, 23:49
Picked her up last week. Good experience overall 20/40 but it was dark and I couldn't tell if her legs were swollen / marked up or not. Strolls Wilkens. Anyone seen her naked in daylight? No phone.

StayAnonymous
12-12-22, 23:57
Asked a different girl if they'd seen Amber lately and she said she thinks Amber may have passed. OD?

Anyone else heard this. I can definitely say she's not been replying to texts and I haven't seen her on the MP stroll in weeks. Anyone else? Really hope this isn't true. Sweet girl.

Saw her last week walking down Washington Blvd by the Deli Morrel Park.

Be Safe.

LuvTitz
12-13-22, 08:09
Which loop / what area could we find this beauty?I found her on a side street in between the church and school. Near the triangle.

Assman To You
12-13-22, 09:26
Ever notice how often you can turn onto a street like Fairhaven and the car in front of you makes a good scoop? Some dump truck did this to me on Ashton recently. Not much you can do but if you see one that looks promising pull over. If they are decent and you loop around they are gone.

MrKwell
12-13-22, 14:27
Ever notice how often you can turn onto a street like Fairhaven and the car in front of you makes a good scoop? Some dump truck did this to me on Ashton recently. Not much you can do but if you see one that looks promising pull over. If they are decent and you loop around they are gone.I feel you. Happens to you all the time. It's my own fault though. I tend to try and get a good look on who's around before I make a scoop. But some of you guys are fearless out there. Regardless of time of day or who's out and about. You make those scoops LOL. Stay safe gents.

ChordMan
12-13-22, 15:55
I feel you. Happens to you all the time. It's my own fault though. I tend to try and get a good look on who's around before I make a scoop. But some of you guys are fearless out there. Regardless of time of day or who's out and about. You make those scoops LOL. Stay safe gents.That's exactly how I be I try to pay attention to the surroundings before just stopping and making the scoop, I've lost out by doing that sometimes but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

BigPappay
12-13-22, 16:13
Ever notice how often you can turn onto a street like Fairhaven and the car in front of you makes a good scoop? Some dump truck did this to me on Ashton recently. Not much you can do but if you see one that looks promising pull over. If they are decent and you loop around they are gone.Lot of horned toads out there. Imagine how bad B-more would be without these cum buckets cleaning our pipes.

Carlos Minor
12-13-22, 16:42
Lot of horned toads out there. Imagine how bad B-more would be without these cum buckets cleaning our pipes.It happened to me last Saturday 12/10/22 8:00 pm 5th st. By church. Anyways she looked good. The only thing I did was to ask for her name "Rossy" went down the road come back. She was gone 🥹 dumb me l. I thought I could get something better.

Changing subject the other night I met "Alion" she doesn't have a phone. But I would like to see her again. Anybody knows where I can find her? Thanks.

Budge96
12-14-22, 00:08
It happened to me last Saturday 12/10/22 8:00 pm 5th st. By church. Anyways she looked good. The only thing I did was to ask for her name "Rossy" went down the road come back. She was gone 🥹 dumb me l. I thought I could get something better.

Changing subject the other night I met "Alion" she doesn't have a phone. But I would like to see her again. Anybody knows where I can find her? Thanks.I ran into her on Sunday night just long enough to recall we had met twice on previous occasions, pretty decent mic action, ball play and likes to massage the boys haha but.

Absolutely no rimming! LOL Eeeewwwww WTF? Her words!

Every time I ran into her she was sitting at the church on 6th. YMMV, B.

KenDude
12-14-22, 01:28
Saw her today at the gas station just south of DD. Took her back to my place so we could take our time. You can't mistake her for anyone else as she wears a backpack everywhere she goes. Anyway, she is super tiny, very cute and very sociable. She has tiny tits, a very cute little butt and a nice smile. Her body is not marked up and was clean.

Her mike work was ok, certainly good enough to get my motor running. And once my tray was locked in an upright position asked me if I wanted to be on top or should she. I'm not going to go into great detail but I will tell you I was impressed. Many girls have complained about my size and much to my surprise she did quite well. She grunted, moaned and made a few faces but never complained. After a few minutes I was balls deep and she had her legs and arms wrapped around me and was enjoying her trip to pound town. A big plus for me when they get into it. Once she came it seemed to be more like a GF experience. She honestly seemed to want to be sure I had a great time. Although she had asked me not to cum in her when we started, she gave me the go ahead to fill her pussy and of course I did.

I offered 40 and she excepted. I returned to the wild right wear I had picked her up.

A real treat guys. Treat her well and she won't disappoint you.

Remember, look for the tiny brunette whos wearing a backpack walking between Monroe and the Uhaul on the DD side of the street.

SemiPro666
12-14-22, 13:42
Had fun with this one earlier this week.

Picked her up and immediately thought about her big ass and headed to Tim's.

She is defiantly losing weight and looking a bit rougher but over still good thickness behind and up top.

I let her shower and though it took a while it was worth it.

Long session of mic work at which she is a master. Then CG followed by bending her over and plowing.

She is very submissive and during breaks she hip right back to mic work. Overall she did everything she was told without hesitation. Used her hard for about 2 hours and called it a day. Damage was 6 but well worth it since I got lots of film out of it. Catch her before she loses too much weight. She does have a phone so setting up is possible though flakey.

Laurens
12-14-22, 19:25
I saw Laurie on Wash Blvd just off Royal farms. I can send the exact coordinate where I saw her.

Decent mic action and does swallow for regular.

As soon as she entered my car and I pulled up a LE was just behind me. Heavy LE presence out there LOL.

Went to a safe spot and she swallowed. The tits are fake tho but okay.

She gave me her number if anyone wants it.What is it.

Laurens
12-14-22, 19:26

She is defiantly losing weight and looking a bit rougher but over still good thickness behind and up top.

Long session of mic work at which she is a master. Then CG followed by bending her over and plowing.

She is very submissive and during breaks she hip right back to mic work. Overall she did everything she was told without hesitation. Used her hard for about 2 hours and called it a day. Damage was 6 but well worth it since I got lots of film out of it. Catch her before she loses too much weight. She does have a phone so setting up is possible though flakey.Any photos.

Laurens
12-14-22, 19:26
Picked her up last week. Good experience overall 20/40 but it was dark and I couldn't tell if her legs were swollen / marked up or not. Strolls Wilkens. Anyone seen her naked in daylight? No phone.I'm looking for her if she is around.

Laurens
12-14-22, 19:28
This is her latest picture; notice her face is sinking, and she has marks on her arms. Overall her looks have declined considerably, but her ass is still phat.She got number location known to hang out.

Laurens
12-14-22, 19:30
I know bro, that's why I said the other day I am done with her. When she looked good, I use to keep her for hours for $30-$40, so why would I ever pay her $100 looking like that. Like I told her, it's not like I am out there looking for her; she was calling me from all those numbers. I think it was her child's father putting her up to ask for that much so he could get $50 for himself, and she would get $50 too. When that didn't work, she dropped her rate down to $50 for self preservation. She was barely awake and passes out now too. The only good thing about her is that her ass was still phat.

This is another reason why these women are trying to get more money from us men, they are trying to feed the drug habits of two people.I need her what area.

Laurens
12-14-22, 19:41
Seems to me that the ones who want the most money are the ones that turn out to be the least fun.

I'm not looking for a beauty queen, just a decent BBBJ to get started and a nice warm pussy to come in. And 30 to 40 $ should do for that.

I actually had a girl tell me she wanted a Benjamin, I had to think about it for a minute because at first I thought she was asking for 20 $. Then it clicked in my head, she wanted 100 $. WTF!! Of course I moved on. What makes any of them think they are all that?

Just remember guys, when a SW asks for more then the going rate, move down the street to the next corner. The high priced girl will learn, lower her price or spend her day standing around without getting picked up. They don't set the prices, we do. .

Was coming thru the w / w last night and saw Sirian Anna walking up McHenery. I've only dated her, better yet tried to date her only once before because at the time she was so out of it that it was a total waste of time. I don't know why I stopped for her but I decided to see if it was better the 2nd time around. Maybe YMMV but it wasn't that much better this time either. She seemed alert and actually remembered our 1st encounter, and said that she would make it up to me. I used to read all these outstanding reports guys wrote about her so my couriousity was peaked. Her BBBJ wasn't even good and the other half was even a worst expierence. Prior to our escapade she told me the story about her "sugar daddy" and her boyfriend. I should have left her alone after hearing about that nonsense. She definately thinks that dating is disgusting; words from her mouth, so I'm through with that portion of my life it's been a total waste for my but YMMV, so go at it at you're own risk. Peace.She got picture.

CowboysFan
12-14-22, 23:39
She got picture.Anna's post is from almost 5 years ago. She's cleaned up and currently pregnant. She's back to her natural beauty. She was always good to me and use to suck the life out of my pole and balls. Definitely sad to see her go. But glad she moved on.

JanusCanal84
12-15-22, 00:47
Saw her today at the gas station just south of DD. Took her back to my place so we could take our time. You can't mistake her for anyone else as she wears a backpack everywhere she goes. Anyway, she is super tiny, very cute and very sociable. She has tiny tits, a very cute little butt and a nice smile. Her body is not marked up and was clean.

Her mike work was ok, certainly good enough to get my motor running. And once my tray was locked in an upright position asked me if I wanted to be on top or should she. I'm not going to go into great detail but I will tell you I was impressed. Many girls have complained about my size and much to my surprise she did quite well. She grunted, moaned and made a few faces but never complained. After a few minutes I was balls deep and she had her legs and arms wrapped around me and was enjoying her trip to pound town. A big plus for me when they get into it. Once she came it seemed to be more like a GF experience. She honestly seemed to want to be sure I had a great time. Although she had asked me not to cum in her when we started, she gave me the go ahead to fill her pussy and of course I did.

I offered 40 and she excepted. I returned to the wild right wear I had picked her up.

A real treat guys. Treat her well and she won't disappoint you.

Remember, look for the tiny brunette whos wearing a backpack walking between Monroe and the Uhaul on the DD side of the street.By any chance did she look like this.

KenDude
12-15-22, 01:14
By any chance did she look like this.Wrong Amber.

TsaBro3355
12-15-22, 02:34

She is very submissive and during breaks she hip right back to mic work. Overall she did everything she was told without hesitation. Used her hard for about 2 hours and called it a day. Damage was 6 but well worth it since I got lots of film out of it. Catch her before she loses too much weight. She does have a phone so setting up is possible though flakey.Where did you pick her up? Is this the Brittney who hangs around 2nd street?

JimmyJams
12-15-22, 10:06
By any chance did she look like this.This is what MP Amber currently looks like.

BigTruckBob
12-15-22, 11:01
Saw her today at the gas station just south of DD. Took her back to my place so we could take our time. You can't mistake her for anyone else as she wears a backpack everywhere she goes. Anyway, she is super tiny, very cute and very sociable. She has tiny tits, a very cute little butt and a nice smile. Her body is not marked up and was clean. Her mike work was ok, certainly good enough to get my motor running. And once my tray was locked in an upright position asked me if I wanted to be on top or should she. I'm not going to go into great detail but I will tell you I was impressed. Many girls have complained about my size and much to my surprise she did quite well. She grunted, moaned and made a few faces but never complained. After a few minutes I was balls deep and she had her legs and arms wrapped around me and was enjoying her trip to pound town. A big plus for me when they get into it. Once she came it seemed to be more like a GF experience. She honestly seemed to want to be sure I had a great time. Although she had asked me not to cum in her when we started, she gave me the go ahead to fill her pussy and of course I did. I offered 40 and she excepted. I returned to the wild right wear I had picked her up. A real treat guys. Treat her well and she won't disappoint you. Remember, look for the tiny brunette whos wearing a backpack walking between Monroe and the Uhaul on the DD side of the street.I am glad you someone had a good experience with Amber; however, discerning readers, I recommend that you proceed with caution. Back in the day she was a good fuck, but now she's problematic. When she's sober her only objective is to get high, and once she's high, like a gremlin at midnight she transforms into something terrible. First of all her head is rushed and awful. During sex she's either trying smoke crack, sniff heroin, or is texting guys to set up her next high. She can't go 3 minutes without taking a hit, and if you don't let her get high in your vehicle, she will roll your window down and hang half her body out of the window trying to smoke crack; or worse she will jump out to smoke crack, bringing unnecessary attention while doing the deed. She will keep sniffing heroin, dropping that shit everywhere until her body turns into a pretzel. She starts violently twisting and jerking around with snot dripping from her nose, and good luck trying to bang her like that. She's always one hit away from urinating herself and overdosing; so if you pick her up don't waste your time with her if she's already incoherent because it will get much worse. Also, lock up your phone!

Phyuck Yiu
12-15-22, 11:13
This is what MP Amber currently looks like.WoW how this one changed over the years. Did anyone get this one when she first came out. Short, thick with a phat ass. And now, those scripts and glass dicks really eating away at her. Here is an old pic from back in the day off of her.

Props to the last two pics, I didn't take them. But was what made me go out and look for her back in the day.

Phyuck!

PanchSez
12-15-22, 11:14
By any chance did she look like this.That pic is of Tiny / Amber from Westside and is pretty old. . I see her occasionally on Ashton or by the circle but not recently.

BigTruckBob
12-15-22, 11:16
I need her what area.I don't know where she stands anymore, my pussy phone number is easy to remember so usually call me from random numbers. North and Bloomingdale is her area, she lives in vacant houses with her child's father, and it's always near a dope strip around there.

BigTruckBob
12-15-22, 12:53
WoW how this one changed over the years. Did anyone get this one when she first came out. Short, thick with a phat ass. And now, those scripts and glass dicks really eating away at her. Here is an old pic from back in the day off of her.

Props to the last two pics, I didn't take them. But was what made me go out and look for her back in the day.Yes, I had her when she first started, she just turned 18 and moved with her half brother in MP. She was so thick even her brother started banging her too, he's the guy she refers to as her boyfriend. She was thick with a bubble butt, and glasses. I have 40 videos of her that shows her decline since then. I put two of videos on a porn site when she had the bubble ass but someone kept flagging it because a condom wrapper was stuck on the side of her face, and someone reported she was intoxicated. I am tired of all this censorship in general, but anyway the drugs ruined her.

Moraxus
12-15-22, 14:00
Picked up victoria on monroe a couple days ago, short petite white / german SW with dark brunette hair and somewhat largeish nose. Took her to my place and pounded her pretty pussy out 3 times over a few hours for. 6.

Def caught something from her though, shaft started burning that night and then woke up with yellow discharge. Popped some cipro and doxycycline and its all cleared up now but. She claimed she doesn't normally date and just panhandles but her snatch did a number on me!

Ever notice how often you can turn onto a street like Fairhaven and the car in front of you makes a good scoop? Some dump truck did this to me on Ashton recently. Not much you can do but if you see one that looks promising pull over. If they are decent and you loop around they are gone.Yeah, anything promising seems to get scooped / disappear with the snap of a finger, drive around the block, and poof! Like magic. Better to get a good look though than scoop right away only to see they don't look so good close up.

Immanuel Kunt
12-15-22, 14:06
Picked up victoria on monroe a couple days ago, short petite white / german SW with dark brunette hair and somewhat largeish nose. Took her to my place and pounded her pretty pussy out 3 times over a few hours for. 6.

Def caught something from her though, shaft started burning that night and then woke up with yellow discharge. Popped some cipro and doxycycline and its all cleared up now but. She claimed she doesn't normally date and just panhandles but her snatch did a number on me!Professor Immanuel Kunt thinks there is a real possibility that your troubles started not with Victoria but with a previous, infected date. . .

PellyMason
12-15-22, 14:06

Def caught something from her though, shaft started burning that night and then woke up with yellow discharge. Popped some cipro and doxycycline and its all cleared up now but. She claimed she doesn't normally date and just panhandles but her snatch did a number on me!

Yeah, anything promising seems to get scooped / disappear with the snap of a finger, drive around the block, and poof! Like magic. Better to get a good look though than scoop right away only to see they don't look so good close up.Glad you mentioned aftermath of your date. She generally goes by Tori. There are images of her here. She knows she has something but continues to see people. She should be avoided at all costs.

LibidoLuvr
12-15-22, 15:17
Anybody seen Goldie lately?

Moraxus
12-15-22, 15:22
Professor Immanuel Kunt thinks there is a real possibility that your troubles started not with Victoria but with a previous, infected date. . .Gonorrhea symptoms can show up in as little as one day after transmission. One would think it would be too much of a coincidence for symptoms to show up the next day considering the previous date was about 2 weeks prior. I get checked every 3 months regardless, clean tests the entire year.

BlueEyesFun
12-15-22, 16:08

Yeah, anything promising seems to get scooped / disappear with the snap of a finger, drive around the block, and poof! Like magic. Better to get a good look though than scoop right away only to see they don't look so good close up.This The Victoria you're speaking about?

PanchSez
12-15-22, 16:52
Picked her up last week. Good experience overall 20/40 but it was dark and I couldn't tell if her legs were swollen / marked up or not. Strolls Wilkens. Anyone seen her naked in daylight? No phone.There is a Jessica and Snowflake in MP. I saw them out Sunday night. Jessica was doing the funky no sleep, long step, jerky walk. Are they the same from Wilkens?

PanchSez
12-15-22, 17:02
Couple weeks ago now. WSW said her name is Megan. Skinny brunette about 5 foot 8 with some word tattooed on side of her forehead near her hair. Picked her up near Uhaul on Washington. Anyway, I tend to drive a girl pretty far out of the area I found her, that way she needs me to give her a ride back. Guess this one doesn't care about walking back five miles in the cold because as soon as she had the cash in her hand she got right out. I had to laugh. I've spent the same 20 bucks on movies that were less entertaining, so no loss, really.Is this the one with the "Crazy" tattoo on the front of her neck?

LibidoLuvr
12-15-22, 22:23
There is a Jessica and Snowflake in MP. I saw them out Sunday night. Jessica was doing the funky no sleep, long step, jerky walk. Are they the same from Wilkens?Yeah. That's her. Where did you see by the rofo?

KenDude
12-16-22, 01:16
I am glad you someone had a good experience with Amber; however, discerning readers, I recommend that you proceed with caution. Back in the day she was a good fuck, but now she's problematic. When she's sober her only objective is to get high, and once she's high, like a gremlin at midnight she transforms into something terrible. First of all her head is rushed and awful. During sex she's either trying smoke crack, sniff heroin, or is texting guys to set up her next high. She can't go 3 minutes without taking a hit, and if you don't let her get high in your vehicle, she will roll your window down and hang half her body out of the window trying to smoke crack; or worse she will jump out to smoke crack, bringing unnecessary attention while doing the deed. She will keep sniffing heroin, dropping that shit everywhere until her body turns into a pretzel. She starts violently twisting and jerking around with snot dripping from her nose, and good luck trying to bang her like that. She's always one hit away from urinating herself and overdosing; so if you pick her up don't waste your time with her if she's already incoherent because it will get much worse. Also, lock up your phone!WOW, that wasnt anything like I experienced. Guess I was lucky because my experience was fun. She was polite, ignored her phone when I rang and apologized for taking so long to get ready and naked. Glad my experience was nothing like yours.

PanchSez
12-16-22, 01:40
Yeah. That's her. Where did you see by the rofo?Jessica by rofo. Snowflake by the White House up Washington.

BigTruckBob
12-16-22, 13:11
Maybe you caught her on a good day. I just try to help others know what they are getting into realistically; I appreciate the people on here who gave me the intel on the prostitutes to avoid and ones to check out. I have witnessed the worse with Amber but most sex workers have shit with them as well. It is up to the individual to determine what they are willing to tolerate. Check out the pictures below, they are from a hidden camera so excuse the quality. In one of the pictures she nearly set her hair a blaze when she nodded off smoking crack and a napkin caught fire.

FaceDownPro
12-16-22, 14:01
WoW how this one changed over the years. Did anyone get this one when she first came out. Short, thick with a phat ass. And now, those scripts and glass dicks really eating away at her. Here is an old pic from back in the day off of her.

Props to the last two pics, I didn't take them. But was what made me go out and look for her back in the day.

Phyuck!I linked with her a couple times a few years back. She kept asking did she still look pretty and she needed to stop getting high. The head was average at best, I never sampled the box.

This is also the girl I saw hop out someone's truck in Randallstown at Pantry 1. I just laughed to myself, crazy where you run into these girls.

Addies
12-16-22, 14:11
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!

PanchSez
12-16-22, 16:00
Anybody seen Goldie lately?I saw her by the circle last night.

Anyone know Samantha by the circle?

ScubaSteve87
12-16-22, 21:22
This The Victoria you're speaking about?Where are this titties?? She has 2 soggy sugar packets on her chest.

KenDude
12-16-22, 23:09
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!I just cum in them unless they ask me to cover up. If I'm fucking bareback then I let it go, I never pull out.

Barraquda22
12-16-22, 23:14
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!I've never asked. I've never warned. I just let it fly in whatever hole I'm in and tell her to suck it clean when I pull out. I've never had any woman I've been paying argue with it. Most of them assume that if they are going raw you are going for the creampie finish. Plus idk about any of the rest of you perverts but I precum like a leaky faucet and have ended up getting a couple exes pregnant even with a clean pullout. So only aiming for her tits or ass for the coup de grace is far from reliable, and anyone thinking otherwise is an idiot. Only time I ever even apologized was after my very first monger experience, and only because I was young and dumb and she hadn't said a word about money yet LOL (picked her up in front of bar in hampden and walked to her rented basement matress, a great first time experience by the way).

BQ22.

Barraquda22
12-16-22, 23:17
Maybe you caught her on a good day. I just try to help others know what they are getting into realistically; I appreciate the people on here who gave me the intel on the prostitutes to avoid and ones to check out. I have witnessed the worse with Amber but most sex workers have shit with them as well. It is up to the individual to determine what they are willing to tolerate. Check out the pictures below, they are from a hidden camera so excuse the quality. In one of the pictures she nearly set her hair a blaze when she nodded off smoking crack and a napkin caught fire.I'm a fucking asshole. I laughed SO FUCKING HARD. Out loud. At work. Damnit bob, going to get me in trouble.

BQ22.

ShadowFox76
12-17-22, 00:11
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!I mean if I'm doing a half and half with a girl I usually do BBBJ and then when I say I'm ready they just hop on or bend over. I do dirty talk and cum loud so I kinda give them notice I guess. I make sure to pull them in or hold them down or tell them to keep riding even when I cum. I want them to get every drop. Especially when it comes to BBBJ. I try my best to hold their head and make them catch to swallow.

LowEyes
12-17-22, 00:26
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!I've had a few "freak out" but the up sale always follows shortly there after. So if they hesitate, don't forgot the secret password, "how much"? I picked up one redhead freak in Garrison who repeated over and over not to cum in her. I pressed her and she said it will cost you an extra. 20. Say no more. She had both legs on my shoulders and I was going balls deep faster than you can say cum dumpster. Filled her up like a jelly donut and she cleaned up after. Never fails if you're comfortable with the upsell. If not, keep it pushing unless they say otherwise. For BBBJ, I always tell them not the stop after I bust.

JanusCanal84
12-17-22, 09:45
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!I'm a Raw Not Pull Out straight shooter. Unless they ask to use a rubber. Or I see blood/sores/bandages round her pussy.

StayAnonymous
12-17-22, 09:45
At first I thought the smell was some kind of std these sws are all carrying. Made sure to always wash up right after BBFS. But I just don't know. Is it just rancid urine from these sws passing out and pissing themselves? After BBFS that smell sticks. What is it? Any tricks to neutralize it? Seems like all of them have it. Might just be the smell of fermented nut mixed with piss. I dunno but makes me want to cover up more and more.

BigPappay
12-17-22, 11:02
I just cum in them unless they ask me to cover up. If I'm fucking bareback then I let it go, I never pull out.Some gals ask for it to help use for their next date.

Fromtheback
12-17-22, 13:52
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!I just fill them up. If they're letting you hit it raw, they probably don't care.

Fromtheback
12-17-22, 13:55
Some gals ask for it to help use for their next date.I'm one of those guys. Call me crazy, but I love sloppy seconds!

ElliotSpitzer
12-17-22, 15:25
I recently was out on a late night stroll and spotted WSW about 5'3 120 standing on Ashton. I pull up and ask her name she said Kate. I never seen her before but I remember reading great reviews about her though. I decided to make the scoop and take her back to my spot where I can take my time and relax. We negotiate half / half for acceptable rate. As soon as we park she started licking my pole nice and slow. She gives an above average bbj with very little deep throating. Once junior was up she bent over in the seat I got behind her and went balls deep inside her tight little pussy. It was so wet and warm I knew I wasn't going to last if I didn't pull out and get myself together. So I decided to switch to mish stuck my joystick back inside her sugerbowl and knocked the bottom out her little ass until I filled her up with baby batter. No complaining or smell. Stays on furrow no phone. Damage 32 bucks Good nut.

LiluziVet
12-17-22, 17:01
I recently was out on a late night stroll and spotted WSW about 5'3 120 standing on Ashton. I pull up and ask her name she said Kate. I never seen her before but I remember reading great reviews about her though. I decided to make the scoop and take her back to my spot where I can take my time and relax. We negotiate half / half for acceptable rate. As soon as we park she started licking my pole nice and slow. She gives an above average bbj with very little deep throating. Once junior was up she bent over in the seat I got behind her and went balls deep inside her tight little pussy. It was so wet and warm I knew I wasn't going to last if I didn't pull out and get myself together. So I decided to switch to mish stuck my joystick back inside her sugerbowl and knocked the bottom out her little ass until I filled her up with baby batter. No complaining or smell. Stays on furrow no phone. Damage 32 bucks Good nut.I got some head from here last nice she sucks real good! I didn't last long, soon as I nutted she swallowed every last drop. Held her head down when I nutted no complain like you said. I rubbed on here ass while getting serviced and she didn't have any underware on, then I moved my fingers down to her lips and she was tighter than a mf. Hope I can see her again. I want to sample that pussy.

Moraxus
12-17-22, 17:46
This The Victoria you're speaking about?Yeah, saw her again a couple of days ago and made her swallow some meds, so she should be clean now for the time being (in theory).

PellyMason
12-17-22, 19:57
Yeah, saw her again a couple of days ago and made her swallow some meds, so she should be clean now for the time being (in theory).She needs to stay on course with meds. One dose isn't going to be enough. She doesn't care. There are other girls out there. Why deal with one who has a history of this?

Moraxus
12-18-22, 01:16
She needs to stay on course with meds. One dose isn't going to be enough. She doesn't care. There are other girls out there. Why deal with one who has a history of this?Didn't date her a second time, don't plan to. One time dose of 1 g azithromycin and 500 mg cipro can substitute a 7 day course of doxycycline with the shot.

BigTruckBob
12-18-22, 10:48
Didn't date her a second time, don't plan to. One time dose of 1 g azithromycin and 500 mg cipro can substitute a 7 day course of doxycycline with the shot.

She needs to stay on course with meds. One dose isn't going to be enough. She doesn't care. There are other girls out there. Why deal with one who has a history of this?I agree, one dose is usually not enough. A single dose of 500 mg of azithromycin can make the symptoms appear to go away, but the infection could still manifest and lead to other complications if it is not eradicated. Other things to consider is that it may be something other than gonorrhea, or it could be a combination of infections that requires a complex treating plan. Without proper diagnosis and treatment, it could lead to a super-bug, and become resistant to antibiotics.

A fan favorite prostitute told me when her boyfriend gave her something, she had to drink a quart of pure sugar-free cranberry juice to flush it out of her system. It speaks to the intelligence of some of these prostitutes; someone who thinks gonorrhea or Syphilis can be cured by drinking cranberry juice. I assume every prostitute have something, all we can do is use protection faithfully and get checked out by a doctor when something is wrong.

Moraxus
12-18-22, 14:43
I agree, one dose is usually not enough. A single dose of 500 mg of azithromycin can make the symptoms appear to go away, but the infection could still manifest and lead to other complications if it is not eradicated. Other things to consider is that it may be something other than gonorrhea, or it could be a combination of infections that requires a complex treating plan. Without proper diagnosis and treatment, it could lead to a super-bug, and become resistant to antibiotics.

A fan favorite prostitute told me when her boyfriend gave her something, she had to drink a quart of pure sugar-free cranberry juice to flush it out of her system. It speaks to the intelligence of some of these prostitutes; someone who thinks gonorrhea or Syphilis can be cured by drinking cranberry juice. I assume every prostitute have something, all we can do is use protection faithfully and get checked out by a doctor when something is wrong.1 g of azithromycin, not 500 mg. That in combination with 500 mg cipro should cure gonnorea, chlamydia and syphilis unless some of the bacteria are resistant like you mentioned. Thats why they give you a ceftriaxone shot with doxycycline when you go into the clinic because that's the most effective and works 99% of the time, even against otherwise resistant bacteria.

BigPappay
12-18-22, 16:46
Didn't date her a second time, don't plan to. One time dose of 1 g azithromycin and 500 mg cipro can substitute a 7 day course of doxycycline with the shot.I ended up using years old strep throat meds to flush G out. Was drip free and back out there within a week.

PanchSez
12-18-22, 17:51
I recently was out on a late night stroll and spotted WSW about 5'3 120 standing on Ashton. I pull up and ask her name she said Kate. I never seen her before but I remember reading great reviews about her though. I decided to make the scoop and take her back to my spot where I can take my time and relax. We negotiate half / half for acceptable rate. As soon as we park she started licking my pole nice and slow. She gives an above average bbj with very little deep throating. Once junior was up she bent over in the seat I got behind her and went balls deep inside her tight little pussy. It was so wet and warm I knew I wasn't going to last if I didn't pull out and get myself together. So I decided to switch to mish stuck my joystick back inside her sugerbowl and knocked the bottom out her little ass until I filled her up with baby batter. No complaining or smell. Stays on furrow no phone. Damage 32 bucks Good nut.Geeezzz. Your poor car seat. Do you get them steam cleaned regularly or just get new ones.

I see Kate out regularly on Ashton but with the hoodies, it's hard to figure out Who they are sometimes.

You can catch a lot of the circle ladies hanging at the red house at Cole and Vincent. I posted up 20 minutes and saw 6 go around back last night. Just for fun I stopped one I knew and asked who was there, and who was new. It's amazing how much intel you can get for a buck.

ShadowFox76
12-18-22, 20:21
Geeezzz. Your poor car seat. Do you get them steam cleaned regularly or just get new ones.

I see Kate out regularly on Ashton but with the hoodies, it's hard to figure out Who they are sometimes.

You can catch a lot of the circle ladies hanging at the red house at Cole and Vincent. I posted up 20 minutes and saw 6 go around back last night. Just for fun I stopped one I knew and asked who was there, and who was new. It's amazing how much intel you can get for a buck.You talking about that red house in that alley where one of the dope boy houses are? I always see a car in that alley and just assumed it was on a dope spot.

Phyuck Yiu
12-18-22, 21:37
Has anyone seen her lately? If so where at and if you got working digits cool.

Phyuck!

John in VA
12-18-22, 22:02
You talking about that red house in that alley where one of the dope boy houses are? I always see a car in that alley and just assumed it was on a dope spot.Years ago it was owned by an older gentleman who had rooms for rent with actual beds on frames. Heard he passed years back.

Mumford1
12-18-22, 23:46
I ended up using years old strep throat meds to flush G out. Was drip free and back out there within a week.What strep throat medicine took care of that LOL? Just curious.

Mumford1
12-18-22, 23:57
Met up with Andrea a few weeks ago. She was wearing some bright green road workers jacket. I didn't even recognize her. Luckily she recognized my car and flagged me down. I ended up giving her a camo jacket so you guys can identify her by that now. Lost her phone again so you know how that goes. Took her to my spot for some front seat head and it was great as usual. Took her time, made love to my cock and slurped the balls until I came in her mouth. 25 beans is all it takes.

KenDude
12-19-22, 02:23
You know with all these reports and all these girls and pics; its not like I can remember who is who and so on. I see a cutie and I pick her up. Its not like I ask her to stand there while I look her up on here.

Perhaps we can get the girls on cards like baseball players and include a stick of gum. LOL.

FaceDownPro
12-19-22, 05:25
What strep throat medicine took care of that LOL? Just curious.Hahahahah, people be saying anything on here. Smfh.. Get some antibiotics fellas.

FaceDownPro
12-19-22, 05:31
I'm one of those guys. Call me crazy, but I love sloppy seconds!That's one crazy kink.. But I guess it's a bit normal in a room full of crazies.

FaceDownPro
12-19-22, 05:34
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!So many illegitimate kids are from guys on this board. The main ones that complain about crime. Their illegitimate kids will be out on the block in 15-18 years. . A vicious cycle out this *****. Aye any of why'all ever go back and get ya kid..

FaceDownPro
12-19-22, 05:44
Maybe you caught her on a good day. I just try to help others know what they are getting into realistically; I appreciate the people on here who gave me the intel on the prostitutes to avoid and ones to check out. I have witnessed the worse with Amber but most sex workers have shit with them as well. It is up to the individual to determine what they are willing to tolerate. Check out the pictures below, they are from a hidden camera so excuse the quality. In one of the pictures she nearly set her hair a blaze when she nodded off smoking crack and a napkin caught fire.Damn she used to be cute. She done fell off real bad.. The drugs here does a number on people. I only dated her once and it was mid aka average at best. Didn't hit just head.

FaceDownPro
12-19-22, 05:46
At first I thought the smell was some kind of std these sws are all carrying. Made sure to always wash up right after BBFS. But I just don't know. Is it just rancid urine from these sws passing out and pissing themselves? After BBFS that smell sticks. What is it? Any tricks to neutralize it? Seems like all of them have it. Might just be the smell of fermented nut mixed with piss. I dunno but makes me want to cover up more and more.That stale dirty clothes, cat piss smell. Ahhhhh nothing says SW like that scent. I know exactly what you mean..

Moraxus
12-19-22, 09:24
So many illegitimate kids are from guys on this board. The main ones that complain about crime. Their illegitimate kids will be out on the block in 15-18 years. . A vicious cycle out this *****. Aye any of why'all ever go back and get ya kid..That's why I stopped cumming in them myself, unless they say they have a birth control device or something.

PanchSez
12-19-22, 09:44
You talking about that red house in that alley where one of the dope boy houses are? I always see a car in that alley and just assumed it was on a dope spot.Yes. That's the one. I don't know about the dope boys, didn't ask. But the owner rents rooms and some girls stay there, some visit, some use the alley as an out of the way place to do their shit.

JohnnySalami
12-19-22, 09:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Apache 12
12-19-22, 11:33
Decided to try my luck down on the circle by Wilkens late last night around 11 pm. Found a WSW wearing a beanie cap posted up asking for money. Asked her if she wanted a date and she said ok. A few minutes later she was sucking my cock with great energy and enthusiasm. Then my leg cramped up and I had to stop. I told her I'd give her a little extra if she came with me back to my place and she agreed. She stopped to cop a bag but I told her she can't smoke it in the car.

Back at the room she did the basic cracked out routine. Everything she's doing is taking too long. Then she wanted to take a shower which is fine since I recommended it. But then she said she didn't need one anymore. Eventually after about 45 minutes of this she got on the bed and started swallowing my cock. Much better than in the car. She kept stopping to make small talk and asked me what my name was. At that point I realized I'd never gotten her name, and it was Victoria. Shit! She's been recently mentioned for having gonorrhea. The crazy part is that while she was sucking my cock she kept telling me that the coke makes her really horny and that she really wants to sit on my cock and ride it. I really wanted to take her up on that one because she kept rubbing her pussy and saying please baby let me sit on it. But that pussy isn't worth getting burned. Eventually I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She kept sucking for another three or four minutes after that. She told me I should get hard again so this time I can fuck her pussy. But no thanks. Seems like she would have stayed here and sucked my cock all night but I was done since the pussy is off limits. If I had known that she was Victoria I wouldn't have picked her up at all.

Went and drove her back to the spot. Of course she needed to stop at a store and then started arguing with the cashier. Went to another store and started arguing with that cashier also. All of this after she told me she was afraid of getting robbed so she needed to hurry up in the store. Eventually I told her to get the fuck back in the car or I was leaving her. Then she started whining about how expensive ice cream is and about how the price of cigarettes is getting too high. Welcome to reality babe. She asked me to wait for her while she copped another bag, but I told her the best I could do was drop her off. She agreed and thank me.I hate to break the news to you, but who's to say she didn't give out the bug orally? You can get it from head just as well from down below. My suggestion would be go get checked.

Apache Out.

BigTruckBob
12-19-22, 15:24
I was on the hunt one morning and I came across a stunningly beautiful woman who was trying to get a ride. I took her to her apartment near Park heights where she lived with her daughter. We exchanged numbers and for weeks we talked on the phone like teenagers. She told me that she wanted me to give her a son, and that she was going to ride me until I came inside of her. I was so close to banging her, and I might have done something stupid like going raw considering how sexy she was. The night I was suppose to see her she revealed that she had bedbugs, so I canceled going to her place. She couldn't get a sitter, so we made plans to see each other that weekend. The next day she called me and was very upset, the apartment's two maintenance guys wouldn't treat her apartment unless she fucked them. She said she once dated a different maintenance guy when she needed work done to her apartment, and now they were all trying to run through her whenever she needed a repair. She asked me for help with getting the apartment complex to resolved the bug issue. While calling around trying to help her, I found out the apartments were special HUD units, housing people that were infected with HIV. When I confronted her she confessed she had it, and gave me a BS excuse that she was going to tell me before we had sex. I cut her off promptly, but what perplexes me is why were the maintenance guys still trying to fuck her when they knew she had HIV. I feel like that situation was God's intervention at its finest. Not only did he save me, but he showed me what he saved me from.

Phyuck Yiu
12-19-22, 16:05
Has anyone seen Valerie lately? Ever since spotting her online ain't seen her in the streets. Reports of her working with another former SWer, Paige. I contacted her. She said Valerie took the phone from her and ran off. Phone is dead and only works if Wi-Fi. So much for that. So if anyone ran into her on the streets, LMK. Or if ya got working digits for her. Miss those DSLs.

Phyuck!

PanchSez
12-19-22, 16:22
WARNING! New chick name is CeCe walking near Washburn in Brooklyn very pretty face many of you will fall for her because she has a pretty face for a SW. Complains about everything. Just annoying overall pick her up if you dare and you will see what I mean.Did you do anything with her?

She looks like the same one about 10 years ago, just a little older. I think it was in October 2012. She used to be good then. Maybe I'll give her a try and see if she remembers me.

ShootAndRoll
12-19-22, 19:41
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!If Pandora's box ever taste a little salty now you know why.

CowboysFan
12-19-22, 20:34
Anyone seen her out lately? I've been dating her over 10 years. Sad she was never able to escape the life. Haven't seen her in month's. Just know she was a hottie years ago.

Note: not my pic.

Catch her if you can!If I didn't already post it. LOL.

She rimmed me down one time and made love to my butt hole. A true trooper. Not sure how we worked into it. But the early years I never inquired then when I asked. There was no hesitation. She jumped right in.

Catch her if you can!!

Duuuuuuude
12-20-22, 06:30
You talking about this hottie.I wonder how that interview went.

Mr KuntFlooder
12-20-22, 06:47
Question. When you guys are going up in these cum dumpsters bare back do you just bust inside that pussy? Do you let them know or do you just release your load and fill her pussy up without her giving you the "green light?" I just don't want to fill one of these girls pussys up and have her freak out on me!Ok First off From my prospective, a cum dumpster is any port in a storm. How some can bare back let alone stick it some of these girls, who are dirty sick zombies is beyond reason! Now I am not dissing the girls who truly need help. But to fuck one of them let alone bare, no way.

Now as a retired monger of 20 years I spent HOURS upon HOURS looking for and finding unicorns LOL!

When one is patient and not afraid to go home empty handed one will be rewarded.

I have scored some very hot sexy and clean girls who just want some easy cash and some who were just starting out and I have flooded them all!

Fresh and new was my standard. Nothing like the look on a girls face when she feels the head if my thick cock pushing hard against her cervix as every muscle in my body goes tense, I look her in the eye and growl Do you want my load! I always get a yes or give it to me or my fav give me your fucking load Then with 4 to 6 satisfying blast's I blow my load deep in their well fuck and stretched pussies. This was back in the day when there was true talent and the girls gave a shit about there looks and attitudes. Those days are gone abd it is no longer worth the time and effort let alone the risk to monger in the zones of any city these days. Hence why I am retired.

Jake100
12-20-22, 11:34
Cruising around the loops yesterday early afternoon and came across Christine at Ashton & Smallwood. WSW, 5-6 or so, redish / brown short hair. Picked her up and found a spot for some decent BBBJ and catch. Easy interaction and if I see her again will definitely scoop. Standard tuition.

Law130
12-20-22, 14:01
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm from Detroit and I've been hearing a lot of good things about Baltimore from you guys.

Detroit is pretty washed up when it comes to SW's. I think you guys got it.

Pretty good here, based on the photos I've seen and the posts I've read.

I hear names like Brandi, Sara and Valerie.

I'm a truck driver and I come to Baltimore twice a week. And I stay at the best Western on O'Donnell Street. Which is, nine miles from where some of these SW's are seen. I don't know my way around the city but I would love to try out some talent in the city for sure.

Any advice?

PanchSez
12-20-22, 14:55
Cruising around the loops yesterday early afternoon and came across Christine at Ashton & Smallwood. WSW, 5-6 or so, redish / brown short hair. Picked her up and found a spot for some decent BBBJ and catch. Easy interaction and if I see her again will definitely scoop. Standard tuition.Was she wearing a gray hat?

BoloBellgrande
12-20-22, 19:48
At the corner of Ashton and Smallwood, same side as the school. Two medium build blinds with long blonde hair wearing not hats walking and acting to eager to pick up dates. Be careful!

I didn't see either one up close but, the slender one looked way to well dressed to me, the other one looked ugly enough from a distance to be a streetwalker but, it all looked to strange to me.

ChordMan
12-20-22, 20:43
Last night I was cruising through the WW loop and ran into WSW Lisa with the big butt walking around the circle I stopped and she jumped in she was very nice and good conversation on the way to a quiet spot.

I opted for some front seat action and she delivered a great BBJ and swallowed every drop.

If I see her again I won't hesitate to pick her up again.

Oakwood99
12-20-22, 22:19
Last night I was cruising through the WW loop and ran into WSW Lisa with the big butt walking around the circle I stopped and she jumped in she was very nice and good conversation on the way to a quiet spot.

I opted for some front seat action and she delivered a great BBJ and swallowed every drop.

If I see her again I won't hesitate to pick her up again.Good to hear she's well. I haven't seen her in a minute. Sounds like she still got that nice ass.

Oak.

SemiPro666
12-21-22, 06:44
Met up with Brittney again. She's for sure looking more rough. Slurred speech but still a good booty and killer mic work. Picked her up after rush hour near the circle. Still more or less keeping her self together and very willing to please. I'll for sure keep seeing her.

Strawberry. Saw her after since I was in the mood for seconds. Hit the dd and uhaul circuit and saw her una mini skirt and red top. She was about to pop out the top and had nothing underskirt and was flashing. She was for sure on something but I love a good old fashion street hooker look. Asked for more than standard and because I was curious I agreed to 4. Overall not worth it. Mic work was sporadic and inattentive. Ended up having to get my own release and painting her with it got a decent video so not all lost but would ever repeat.

Shannon. Picked her up 5 am by the circle. Cute face at least in the dark. Have good soft but firm head and takes good direction. After a while of letting her work I decided to help her and laid my head on the back of her head and rammed it down until sweet release. She didn't have a very pleasant smell which meant she had to endure longer than she probably anticipated. I wouldn't repeat but it was fun. Nothing like the sun rising during a face fuck.

Jake100
12-21-22, 08:58
Was she wearing a gray hat?Yes. She had a gray cap on.

BoloBellgrande
12-21-22, 11:32
Yes. She had a gray cap on.Had her bent over on my back seat and was in the process when she found my bag of barbeque pork rinds laying on the seat. She begged me out of them, and the barbaqu is hard to find! I was doing a car date, not my regular routine but, the rains last Thursday ruined my regular spot. I dropped her off Ramsey near Traci Atkins park last night.

LibidoLuvr
12-21-22, 18:53
After riding around for about a half hour. Last night I ran into Kat. By the school. It's been awhile since I saw her.

Oakwood99
12-21-22, 19:27
I finally scooped WSW April last week on Bentlou. I've talked to her before on the MP track, but never scooped. Well, that was a mistake girl knows how to get that nutt out of you. She does something with her tongue that takes you over the edge. I've seen her twice since the first time, shit gettin to be addictive. April's about 5'2 black hair, wears red lipstick sometimes. She works the MP track across from the UHaul and Wilkins. I haven't hit cause the mic work has been on point. YMMV

Oak.

Happy One
12-21-22, 22:34
After riding around for about a half hour. Last night I ran into Kat. By the school. It's been awhile since I saw her.It would be really, really nice if you said she was good, bad, indifferent rather you just posting you dated her.

Be Safe.

LibidoLuvr
12-22-22, 09:52
It would be really, really nice if you said she was good, bad, indifferent rather you just posting you dated her.

Be Safe.Well I was assuming everyone on here knows her. And have at least been with her once or twice. I mean these girls skills normally remain the same. I don't any of them that actually try to perfect they craft. She was good as usual BBBJ. Nice tight hairy box. Good personality. Standard fee. Ashton and Pulaski.

ShadowFox76
12-22-22, 10:09
Well I was assuming everyone on here knows her. And have at least been with her once or twice. I mean these girls skills normally remain the same. I don't any of them that actually try to perfect they craft. She was good as usual BBBJ. Nice tight hairy box. Good personality. Standard fee. Ashton and Pulaski.I mean I've never heard of her or know what she looks like.

LibidoLuvr
12-22-22, 10:29
I mean I've never heard of her or know what she looks like.That's why posted it. Because she isn't around that much. Or least not like she use to be.

Dobson
12-22-22, 10:55
That's why posted it. Because she isn't around that much. Or least not like she use to be.Do you have a picture of her?

Dobson.

LibidoLuvr
12-22-22, 11:02
Do you have a picture of her?

Dobson.No no pics. And even if I did. Most of the girls that out have on a hat. So it's hard to recognize them. If you don't know them.

PanchSez
12-22-22, 15:32
No no pics. And even if I did. Most of the girls that out have on a hat. So it's hard to recognize them. If you don't know them.Is this the Kat who used to have really short hair. Buz cut sue to a head injury. And it's been growing out for quite while now?

SemiPro666
12-23-22, 00:33
Decided to swing by since I was in the area and see what was available. After a loop realized that there was barely anyone abolidle. A couple of the girls had a fire in a barrel going so slowed down and tried to see ago was out. Ended up picking up Lisa. Not great looking but easy to deal with. Opted for some mic work and she pretty much gave me free reign. No gag reflex so she pretty much just opened up and took it. Felt her up and still had a good ass on her. Standard tuition. Might repeat but I'd say she's just barely above average.

As I dropped her off a blonde eye balled me and I decided on seconds. She was probably in her twenties. Skinny but face wise was in decent shape. Didn't get the name. Took her and decided to repress the same. She complained a little about how long it was taking after trying to get 40 but told her If she didn't finish she could walk back. She relented and I enjoyed free use again. Popped and tipped her with a Red Bull and some chips. Once again it was just above about average but not a great attitude so I'd probably pass unless there was nothing out.

I also ended up talking to a girl named Tatiana she was cute and easy going. I was out of cash or I just let her warm up. Might have to see when I can try her out. Had a good attitude and cute face. Any on for info on her?

Ranchhand
12-23-22, 08:25
Anyone seen her out lately? I've been dating her over 10 years. Sad she was never able to escape the life. Haven't seen her in month's. Just know she was a hottie years ago.

Note: not my pic.

Catch her if you can!She's still around you can catch her on FH in the early mornings, but nowadays her pimp / boyfriend is usually standing across the street.

JimmyJams
12-23-22, 11:21
At the corner of Ashton and Smallwood, same side as the school. Two medium build blinds with long blonde hair wearing not hats walking and acting to eager to pick up dates. Be careful!

I didn't see either one up close but, the slender one looked way to well dressed to me, the other one looked ugly enough from a distance to be a streetwalker but, it all looked to strange to me.I doubt seriously that BPD is investing resources on a prostitution sting!

Now had you actually spoke with them and heard their game, maybe a warning would be warranted.

In my experience sting officers refuse to get in a car and want to discuss details and prices at the window.

I'm not concerned.

BigPappay
12-23-22, 16:54
I doubt seriously that BPD is investing resources on a prostitution sting!

Now had you actually spoke with them and heard their game, maybe a warning would be warranted.

In my experience sting officers refuse to get in a car and want to discuss details and prices at the window.

I'm not concerned.Be careful. New the starts in 2 weeks. Ez way to build ratings is a high profile sex sting.

BoloBellgrande
12-23-22, 18:33
Yes. She had a gray cap on.25 bucks did the trick, you got to think what that means on the street!

Tony1984
12-23-22, 19:30
Is London a squirter.

BoloBellgrande
12-23-22, 21:10
I doubt seriously that BPD is investing resources on a prostitution sting!

I'm not concerned.I would never get that close if I suspected a sting.

Oakwood99
12-23-22, 22:19
I ran into Courtney a few days ago on Ashton. She was looking good, seems like her ass got phatter. I wanted to get a room but time wasn't on my side, so I settled on some mic work at the spot. Shorty still got the skills, combination of sucking and titty fucking brought on a major blast. For those that never met her before she a WSW, black hair also she wears glasses. She has some meat on her bones as well. Really a cool chick.

Oak.

Frank76
12-24-22, 00:35
Kiara wishes all you gentlemen a Merry Christmas and a Horny New Year!

Frank Out!

ShadowFox76
12-24-22, 05:03

Frank Out!Gee thanks its not like people have been trying to find her for yrs and every time she gets posted its "Oh she doesn't want her info put out there but I felt the need to report my meetup with her since I have her info" and refuse to share it like someone getting a large bag of popcorn at the movies and when your friends ask hey could I have some? You scarf down the entire bag.

Agent Mulder
12-24-22, 10:49

Frank Out!Wow. I haven't had the pleasure with this little mink in years. I heard Kiara's service is still tip-top. A good and a timely post, thanks for the memory.

BigTruckBob
12-24-22, 12:41
Gee thanks its not like people have been trying to find her for yrs and every time she gets posted its "Oh she doesn't want her info put out there but I felt the need to report my meetup with her since I have her info" and refuse to share it like someone getting a large bag of popcorn at the movies and when your friends ask hey could I have some? You scarf down the entire bag.LOL funny post. I understand how you feel shadow you put the work in on these boards and provide good info. The late great Barzini once said that refusal to share resources with others is not the act of a friend, and that you must let us draw water from the well. Here is the other side of that argument, I have given a lot numbers out and most of the time it has backfired. Recently, I had a young, dumb, and very poor WSW who I would pound all day for $20 and junk food. I shared her info with a few people and this one person who I won't mention because we are cool, I advised him not to give her more than $20. He didn't listen and started paying her a few hundred dollars to spend the night with him. She got so spoiled by him that she stopped dating period. His weekly routine provides her with enough money. I know the game is game. However, these days I am willing to point to where you can find the talent, give the Intel, provide pictures, but I am unwilling to hand feed anyone.

BigPappay
12-24-22, 15:43
Wow. I haven't had the pleasure with this little mink in years. I heard Kiara's service is still tip-top. A good and a timely post, thanks for the memory.Is she preggo. Those jugs look huuuge.

Apache 12
12-24-22, 16:24

Frank Out!It's always Christmas with Kiara, She never complains, always does what's asked, and always pleasant even when she's not feeling well. I picked her up on Wednesday in Elkridge and had a good time. I hope she reads this, because I want her to know, I don't have the phone I normally text her on and probably will not be seeing her unless I run into her on the street, which she doesn't do any street walking but once in a blue moon now. Who knows maybe I will find a working pay phone somewhere, hahaha, good luck with that I guess.

Apache Out.

Shune
12-24-22, 22:19
Wow. I haven't had the pleasure with this little mink in years. I heard Kiara's service is still tip-top. A good and a timely post, thanks for the memory.Wow, is right! What a beautiful pair.

ShadowFox76
12-24-22, 23:01
LOL funny post. I understand how you feel shadow you put the work in on these boards and provide good info. The late great Barzini once said that refusal to share resources with others is not the act of a friend, and that you must let us draw water from the well. Here is the other side of that argument, I have given a lot numbers out and most of the time it has backfired. Recently, I had a young, dumb, and very poor WSW who I would pound all day for $20 and junk food. I shared her info with a few people and this one person who I won't mention because we are cool, I advised him not to give her more than $20. He didn't listen and started paying her a few hundred dollars to spend the night with him. She got so spoiled by him that she stopped dating period. His weekly routine provides her with enough money. I know the game is game. However, these days I am willing to point to where you can find the talent, give the Intel, provide pictures, but I am unwilling to hand feed anyone.I totally understand what you mean. I think its more with the most notable girls like Kiara, or Valerie, Tink, Grace (I don't see the appeal), and Lisa (what does she look like there's like 20 posts on her but no one provided a pic). I get you don't want everyone to date them but most of the dudes date the same girl every so often because it gets boring. Better to let someone new try. But I get it.

A lot of people are fucking it up because these girls are now asking for $30-40 for just head. I went to go visit a go to girl (Redhead Casey in Pasadena) last night but due to the weather, I needed to meet up with my plug to grab weed because I didn't know when I could see him next. Drove very far into a part of Baltimore I hadn't been and by the time I got my weed I was going to go drive to Casey's. But that trip would have taken an extra 50 minutes. I already had a long drive home and no pussy is worth weed especially in this weather.

So I bailed and stopped by the Blvd to get gas but I was also curious so I did a couple loops and shockingly, in 10 degree weather there was one girl standing across the Uhaul. I genuinely asked if she needed a ride somewhere because even if a girl is working, this weather ain't no joke and was willing to help someone out but she declined. I asked if she was working and how much for head. Told me 30. I really didn't want to go to an atm in this weather and take out cash. I hate that these girls don't have phones to do cashapp. So I passed.

Head was $20-25 and if they keep upping it that means I got to break a 40 or they'll gladly take it. If I'm paying 40 I expect more effort and most likely some pussy to fill. They keep tryin to inflate prices and I don't want to buy into that.

Sorry for the long post and detour but I needed to make a point.

Jthinas
12-25-22, 01:15
I totally understand what you mean. I think its more with the most notable girls like Kiara, or Valerie, Tink, Grace (I don't see the appeal), and Lisa (what does she look like there's like 20 posts on her but no one provided a pic). I get you don't want everyone to date them but most of the dudes date the same girl every so often because it gets boring. Better to let someone new try. But I get it.

A lot of people are fucking it up because these girls are now asking for $30-40 for just head. I went to go visit a go to girl (Redhead Casey in Pasadena) last night but due to the weather, I needed to meet up with my plug to grab weed because I didn't know when I could see him next. Drove very far into a part of Baltimore I hadn't been and by the time I got my weed I was going to go drive to Casey's. But that trip would have taken an extra 50 minutes. I already had a long drive home and no pussy is worth weed especially in this weather.

So I bailed and stopped by the Blvd to get gas but I was also curious so I did a couple loops and shockingly, in 10 degree weather there was one girl standing across the Uhaul. I genuinely asked if she needed a ride somewhere because even if a girl is working, this weather ain't no joke and was willing to help someone out but she declined. I asked if she was working and how much for head. Told me 30. I really didn't want to go to an atm in this weather and take out cash. I hate that these girls don't have phones to do cashapp. So I passed.

Head was $20-25 and if they keep upping it that means I got to break a 40 or they'll gladly take it. If I'm paying 40 I expect more effort and most likely some pussy to fill. They keep tryin to inflate prices and I don't want to buy into that.

Sorry for the long post and detour but I needed to make a point.Never use cash app or any of the electronic funds. It leaves a trail back to you. Where are you can be identified. Go to the ATM. Save yourself. Potential problems. In the future.

LowEyes
12-25-22, 03:01
Couldn't sleep the other night so decided to hit the Mickey D's and on my way back home cruised past the you-Haul near MP. Spotted 2 WSWs standing on the corner. One in a pink velour jump suit with a phat azz. The other looked familiar but needed to get a closer look. Circled the block and was approached by the brunette dressed like the pink panther. She quoted me. 80 for some action and I politely asked her to get out of my car and signaled her friend to come over. To my dismay, her friend quoted me. 6 for FS. Talked her down to. 4 with option to tip if she performs. She hoped in the monger mobile and off we road. Took her to a truck stop not far from the pickup spot. Said she's Italian and usually doesn't accept under. 6. All I heard was blah blah blah, I don't blah blah. Less than a minute later she's in my lap with my dick in her throat, moaning, gargling, slurping and spitting. DT'd me good but wanted to sample the box. On the flip, went balls deep but the street I was on turned into the Daytona 500 right before I climaxed. Jumped back in the drivers seat and ripped the raincoat off as she jerked a weeks worth of baby batter out of me. Got the digits and she sent a few pics to tweak my imagination. Will share with seniors. I guess yesterdays price isn't todays price. SMH.

Until next time. Enjoy the holidays.

Loweyes.

LowEyes
12-25-22, 03:13
Gee thanks its not like people have been trying to find her for yrs and every time she gets posted its "Oh she doesn't want her info put out there but I felt the need to report my meetup with her since I have her info" and refuse to share it like someone getting a large bag of popcorn at the movies and when your friends ask hey could I have some? You scarf down the entire bag.To add to that, if she doesn't recognize your number she will not respond. I've seen her several times in the past and tried to hit her on the new number shared by a fellow monger. She asked who I was so I told her my name along with the exact details (5 Ws) of our last meeting. I also let her know my number changed and I got her number from a friend. Radio silence. I'm not a stalker so that translated into erasing her from my contacts and I will not contact her again in the future. Maybe someone else will have better luck? Who knows. New Year. New Adventures.

P.S. To Shadows point, I appreciate the monger that shared his popcorn. .

You know the drill. Seniors DM me for more details.

Loweyes.

FaceDownPro
12-25-22, 07:04
LOL funny post. I understand how you feel shadow you put the work in on these boards and provide good info. The late great Barzini once said that refusal to share resources with others is not the act of a friend, and that you must let us draw water from the well. Here is the other side of that argument, I have given a lot numbers out and most of the time it has backfired. Recently, I had a young, dumb, and very poor WSW who I would pound all day for $20 and junk food. I shared her info with a few people and this one person who I won't mention because we are cool, I advised him not to give her more than $20. He didn't listen and started paying her a few hundred dollars to spend the night with him. She got so spoiled by him that she stopped dating period. His weekly routine provides her with enough money. I know the game is game. However, these days I am willing to point to where you can find the talent, give the Intel, provide pictures, but I am unwilling to hand feed anyone.Got to tread lightly in this forum sharing. I'm no Captain at all. I don't care enough about these women because I never really built a relationship with any of them. Now to sharing digits, after being bombarded and basically someone ratted me out by saying they got the number in a group. At this time I didn't realize shorty had a new number so she knew it was me. Another I showed love and passed the digits to a couple guys. Must've blew her phone up bcuz she changed that number quick. Also had a monger throw salt on my name even though we don't really know each other, shorty said I gave her number out and blocked me. Another chick just like you said price went up on me after a having a few good session for. 30 turned around and told me she wasn't accepting anything less than 60. FOH. So I'm apprehensive about promoting or sharing but will with a few good guys that have shown love back.

Propilot
12-25-22, 09:20
Is Kiara giving her number out the the highest bidder so that she doesn't have to walk the streets as much? A few years back, I was paying her well and meeting with her almost every day. It became expensive. That would make the most sense of her selectively giving out her number to just a couple of mongers.

About seven years ago, I knew that she was doing that. I had to let her go as it was getting to be $80 - 100 a shot and no msog.

Propilot-Always check your six.

ShadowFox76
12-25-22, 09:49
Couldn't sleep the other night so decided to hit the Mickey D's and on my way back home cruised past the you-Haul near MP. Spotted 2 WSWs standing on the corner. One in a pink velour jump suit with a phat azz. The other looked familiar but needed to get a closer look. Circled the block and was approached by the brunette dressed like the pink panther. She quoted me. 80 for some action and I politely asked her to get out of my car and signaled her friend to come over. To my dismay, her friend quoted me. 6 for FS. Talked her down to. 4 with option to tip if she performs. She hoped in the monger mobile and off we road. Took her to a truck stop not far from the pickup spot. Said she's Italian and usually doesn't accept under. 6. All I heard was blah blah blah, I don't blah blah. Less than a minute later she's in my lap with my dick in her throat, moaning, gargling, slurping and spitting. DT'd me good but wanted to sample the box. On the flip, went balls deep but the street I was on turned into the Daytona 500 right before I climaxed. Jumped back in the drivers seat and ripped the raincoat off as she jerked a weeks worth of baby batter out of me. Got the digits and she sent a few pics to tweak my imagination. Will share with seniors. I guess yesterdays price isn't todays price. SMH.

Loweyes.Yeah that's Bianca Foxx. She quotes 0. 4 for head, 0. 8 for kitty usually. Both covered. No she won't budge and do raw. I've only seen her twice as a last resort. Told me eventually I'll try her kitty. Not for those prices on the street and not without raw as an option.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/washington-dc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-picsoften-imitated--but-ne/882101282768

SemiPro666
12-25-22, 12:20
Yeah that's Bianca Foxx. She quotes 0. 4 for head, 0. 8 for kitty usually. Both covered. No she won't budge and do raw. I've only seen her twice as a last resort. Told me eventually I'll try her kitty. Not for those prices on the street and not without raw as an option.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/washington-dc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-picsoften-imitated--but-ne/882101282768I reported on her last week. I'm surprised to hear she gives good head since my experience was lame as hell. I think she was high and all over the place. Got a decent vid out of it but wouldn't see again. If I pay. 4 for mic work I expect some expertise.

NietzscheKeen
12-25-22, 13:43
Is Kiara giving her number out the the highest bidder so that she doesn't have to walk the streets as much? A few years back, I was paying her well and meeting with her almost every day. It became expensive. That would make the most sense of her selectively giving out her number to just a couple of mongers.

About seven years ago, I knew that she was doing that. I had to let her go as it was getting to be $80 - 100 a shot and no msog.

Propilot-Always check your six.Idk. I offer to pay her top dollar but she's no longer responding to my texts and has been a little hard to meet up with because of my schedule. Idk if she's changed her number again from the #111 number.

NietzscheKeen
12-25-22, 13:47
Yeah that's Bianca Foxx. She quotes 0. 4 for head, 0. 8 for kitty usually. Both covered. No she won't budge and do raw. I've only seen her twice as a last resort. Told me eventually I'll try her kitty. Not for those prices on the street and not without raw as an option.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/washington-dc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-picsoften-imitated--but-ne/882101282768I don't mind paying higher rates for girls that aren't totally street worn. I had a decent date with Bianca and would have had more except she started requesting money on cash app and texting me. I had to shut that down. Sad because she's the type of chick I'm into. Thick. LOL.

John in VA
12-25-22, 14:27

https://skipthegames.com/posts/washington-dc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-picsoften-imitated--but-ne/882101282768She says 30 on her ads but I'm thinking into her 40's now. She's was on the track in DC years ago when it was still active. Knowing her from then and seeing her pics now I can tell she is using heavily. Only dated her once never felt like I needed to repeat. For a while she was doing doubles with one I enjoyed on a regular basis. No matter how hard those two tried I just couldn't see Bianca again.

Oakwood99
12-25-22, 17:35
She says 30 on her ads but I'm thinking into her 40's now. She's was on the track in DC years ago when it was still active. Knowing her from then and seeing her pics now I can tell she is using heavily. Only dated her once never felt like I needed to repeat. For a while she was doing doubles with one I enjoyed on a regular basis. No matter how hard those two tried I just couldn't see Bianca again.I saw her friend Blaze a few weeks ago at MP (UHual) Says she's a Georgia Peach, really nice body with no signs of using.

Oak.

ShadowFox76
12-25-22, 20:25
I saw her friend Blaze a few weeks ago at MP (UHual) Says she's a Georgia Peach, really nice body with no signs of using.

Oak.What were her rates? She also posts on skipthegames like Bianca. Please tell me she does BBFS.

HerStorm
12-25-22, 23:27
She says 30 on her ads but I'm thinking into her 40's now. She's was on the track in DC years ago when it was still active. Knowing her from then and seeing her pics now I can tell she is using heavily. Only dated her once never felt like I needed to repeat. For a while she was doing doubles with one I enjoyed on a regular basis. No matter how hard those two tried I just couldn't see Bianca again.Forgot to post about her last week. I ran into her across from the Uhaul too. It was 2 wow. One wearing black tights with dark hair. She came over to the car first. Quoted 1. For FS. Told her deuces. Seen Strawberry at the corner twerking with just a coat, red dress, and nothing but black boots. She was fussing with someone who snapped a pic of her. She walked over, recognized me and jumped in. Told her I had $40 for FS. Drove to a little spot. She's very talkative. Had her get in the back. Pulled Jr. Out and she went straight in. Bouncing here ass while slurping and gagging. After a few minutes, was ready for the kitty. No real odor. Through a coat on and slide right in. Rammed her for a few more minutes until filled the bag. Never a bad date, just talks a lot.

Mumford1
12-26-22, 01:07
Forgot to post about her last week. I ran into her across from the Uhaul too. It was 2 wow. One wearing black tights with dark hair. She came over to the car first. Quoted 1. For FS. Told her deuces. Seen Strawberry at the corner twerking with just a coat, red dress, and nothing but black boots. She was fussing with someone who snapped a pic of her. She walked over, recognized me and jumped in. Told her I had $40 for FS. Drove to a little spot. She's very talkative. Had her get in the back. Pulled Jr. Out and she went straight in. Bouncing here ass while slurping and gagging. After a few minutes, was ready for the kitty. No real odor. Through a coat on and slide right in. Rammed her for a few more minutes until filled the bag. Never a bad date, just talks a lot.Did you get a BBBJ?

JimmyJams
12-26-22, 01:43
Is she preggo. Those jugs look huuuge.No way her breast currently look like that. She weighs less than av100 blbs.

I swear I get sick of people raving about her, she's alright but she's not all that. Been with her several times over past 4 years.

Skills are decent, personality and attitude are usually pleasant. There a lot better head and ass out there.

She is a pretty little woman though. You all that love her so much should get her teeth fixed! Yank what's left of her raggedy chitlets and replace with nice set of full dentures.

25 lbs and a pretty smile with teeth and she might shut the game down! I got 5 on it!

HerStorm
12-26-22, 02:13
Did you get a BBBJ?She did start off like bb, but then put the rubber in her mouth to put on. Said she also shoots online and have vids out for sale.

Law130
12-26-22, 08:01
How do I connect with this chick named Sara?

I've heard quite a bit of things about her like, she has a "big ol' ass" and she's young and cute. How do I link with this girl? Like, where she be at and do she have a number? Has anyone tried her or has pics or videos of her?

BigPappay
12-26-22, 11:52
No way her breast currently look like that. She weighs less than av100 blbs.

I swear I get sick of people raving about her, she's alright but she's not all that. Been with her several times over past 4 years.

Skills are decent, personality and attitude are usually pleasant. There a lot better head and ass out there.

She is a pretty little woman though. You all that love her so much should get her teeth fixed! Yank what's left of her raggedy chitlets and replace with nice set of full dentures.

25 lbs and a pretty smile with teeth and she might shut the game down! I got 5 on it!Scooped her on Catherine about a month ago and with her teef that jagged and browned I couldn't find it in me to stick my little man in her mouth. So I had her stroke me till hard enough to hit the cooch. She doesn't like to smile as much anymore because she self conscious of her poor dental hygiene.

TsaBro3355
12-26-22, 12:09
I saw her friend Blaze a few weeks ago at MP (UHual) Says she's a Georgia Peach, really nice body with no signs of using..How was your experience with Blaze?

BigPappay
12-26-22, 12:11
Kiara wishes all you gentlemen a Merry Christmas and a Horny New Year!Frank. Unleash the chains and let us all dribble some icing between those luscious fun bags.

HjHunter2
12-26-22, 14:00
That's definitely an older picture of her, but what makes me sick is how some of you say bad shit about these girls. I'm sure they didn't ask for this lifestyle but the drugs grabbed them and this is where they landed, and then guys like us keep picking them up.In more than a few cases, there are guys like us getting them addicted.

Geckoman
12-26-22, 14:17
Is this the Courtney you ran into? Do you have any digits?

I ran into Courtney a few days ago on Ashton. She was looking good, seems like her ass got phatter. I wanted to get a room but time wasn't on my side, so I settled on some mic work at the spot. Shorty still got the skills, combination of sucking and titty fucking brought on a major blast. For those that never met her before she a WSW, black hair also she wears glasses. She has some meat on her bones as well. Really a cool chick..

ShadowFox76
12-26-22, 20:05
In more than a few cases, there are guys like us getting them addicted.I mean of course but what do you expect? We give them money to take care of our needs and they go do whatever they want. It just happens they choose to get drugs from dopeboys. Its a cycle. Baltimore is an ecosystem of that cycle. The wire showcased that perfectly. As cool as it is for some of them to get help eventually, I personally don't want them to at least til I get a shot to hit it. Thats why I'm always upset if a well known girl I've been meaning to scoop has been reported to get help. I'm like damn you couldn't wait? LOL.

Oakwood99
12-26-22, 21:10
Is this the Courtney you ran into? Do you have any digits?Yes that's her. I didn't get her number, can tell you I've seen her twice on Ashton walking up to Payson midday.

Oak.

Oakwood99
12-26-22, 21:28
How was your experience with Blaze?Satisfying. No complaints at all. Shorty got a banging body. YMMV.

Oak.

Oakwood99
12-26-22, 21:44
What were her rates? She also posts on skipthegames like Bianca. Please tell me she does BBFS.I don't know if she does BBFS. Everything was covered when I saw her which I prefer. She quoted me 60/100 donation. We settled in the middle with a nice tip that she deserved. She has a nice sense of humor. YMMV.

Oak.

Phyuck Yiu
12-27-22, 00:26
Please pass those digits along if anyone has them. I've been with her a few times back when she lived in Columbia. But recently lost touch. Thanks in advance.

Phyuck!

Is this the Courtney you ran into? Do you have any digits?

LowEyes
12-27-22, 02:06
I saw her friend Blaze a few weeks ago at MP (UHual) Says she's a Georgia Peach, really nice body with no signs of using.

Oak.I could see her body thru the pink jumpsuit when I pulled up. Had a big ole ass on her to but 80 for street tail is highway robbery. May check her out on stg instead.

NietzscheKeen
12-27-22, 02:55
Anyone ever meet a Brooklyn near the triangle? Looks a little TGTBT. Asked if she was hanging out and she replies "maybe for the right price". Spidery senses were tingling.Still not sure if anyone has any positive reports or even pulled the trigger on this one. Texted back and forth a couple of times. She sent videos, but they weren't worth the trouble. She got a little Nuys on me last time I texted months ago. Seems everyone else got a little freaked out by her too.

Phyuck Yiu
12-27-22, 03:19
Anyone got pics? She told me she posts online as well. Anyone got that link? BTW, also with that being said. Anyone seen DSL Valerie lately? Ain't seen her since she took to online for bigger money but is now gone from that scene.

Phyuck!

I could see her body thru the pink jumpsuit when I pulled up. Had a big ole ass on her to but 80 for street tail is highway robbery. May check her out on stg instead.

LowEyes
12-27-22, 06:19
Late night itch so decided to head over to the circle. Nothing but the homeless basking next to the glow of a burning trash can. Looks crazy down there as the wind blew over several of the large flower pots. Drifted a little further and ended up scooping Paige near west side shopping. As previously reported, very pleasant attitude with scar on left cheek. Drove her to my favorite monger hideout. BBBJ with lots of gagging for about 15 minutes then spit the nut milk out the door. Shoot some up her nose during the dismount but she took it in good spirit. I give her an A for effort as I'm bigger than average and she tried several times to get it down her throat. Damage was 25. Said she left her phone in a fellow degenerates car so didn't get the digits. Good nut to start the week.

KenDude
12-27-22, 06:48
Redz is back around. Never disappoints. Loves to fuck and tight pussy that feels like wet velvet. I love filling that sweet box with cum.

I tried uploading a handful of pics but the site says they are too big. I posted her before so do a search if you want to see her, but she is a real cutie.

Drop me a message for her newest number. I have her permission to give it out.

Eddison
12-27-22, 12:53
Please pass those digits along if anyone has them. I've been with her a few times back when she lived in Columbia. But recently lost touch. Thanks in advance.

Phyuck!Hey if you got the digits please share thanks.

Old Monger
12-27-22, 17:26
Got to tread lightly in this forum sharing. I'm no Captain at all. I don't care enough about these women because I never really built a relationship with any of them. Now to sharing digits, after being bombarded and basically someone ratted me out by saying they got the number in a group. At this time I didn't realize shorty had a new number so she knew it was me. Another I showed love and passed the digits to a couple guys. Must've blew her phone up bcuz she changed that number quick. Also had a monger throw salt on my name even though we don't really know each other, shorty said I gave her number out and blocked me. Another chick just like you said price went up on me after a having a few good session for. 30 turned around and told me she wasn't accepting anything less than 60. FOH. So I'm apprehensive about promoting or sharing but will with a few good guys that have shown love back.FaceDownPro is correct. Ten or twenty years ago it was possible to see some of these girls on a regular basis have a "transactional relationship". In today's Age of Fentanyl one is lucky to get a decent performance. Glad to be dating Rosie Palmer and her five sisters these days.

KeySorsoze24
12-27-22, 18:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

KenDude
12-27-22, 22:48
Here's a pic of Redz since I had trouble yesturday.

NietzscheKeen
12-28-22, 01:57
Here's a pic of Redz since I had trouble yesturday.Sigh. That chick is a royal FN c**t.

NietzscheKeen
12-28-22, 02:02
Here's a pic of Redz since I had trouble yesturday.Sorry. That was a result of a mistaken identity and a misunderstanding.

Laurens
12-28-22, 02:31

Frank Out!I can't wait till I can get her and nut all down her throat.

Old Monger
12-28-22, 06:01
Anyone got pics? She told me she posts online as well. Anyone got that link? BTW, also with that being said. Anyone seen DSL Valerie lately? Ain't seen her since she took to online for bigger money but is now gone from that scene.

Phyuck!I remember a Valerie from back in 2016. Is she still turning tricks or is this a different Valerie?

La Von
12-28-22, 07:23

Loweyes.Yep, that's Strawberry alright, I've had the pleaser of feeling that throat and box a few times myself. She also works out of the DC area as well. She gave me the same pics.

Lilmills13
12-28-22, 10:51
Does anyone know if Kiara is still on FB? I messaged her on there but no answer and my digits ran dry.

Apache 12
12-28-22, 11:37
Does anyone know if Kiara is still on FB? I messaged her on there but no answer and my digits ran dry.She only gets on Facebook once in awhile, She has posted some new pictures on Facebook just recently, but she usually doesn't return until a year or so later to update. Kiara normally only accepts text messages, if you call she'll most likely text you back asking what's up.

JanusCanal84
12-28-22, 13:14
I remember a Valerie from back in 2016. Is she still turning tricks or is this a different Valerie?It should be the one that's on the Charm City site. I have seen her a few times recently. Best area where I found her was the post office by the west wide shopping center.

JimmyJams
12-28-22, 14:19
Yep, that's Strawberry alright, I've had the pleaser of feeling that throat and box a few times myself. She also works out of the DC area as well. She gave me the same pics.She's out on Washington Blvd blade everyday. First side Street after quarrels petrol.

I've spoken with her and seen her up close. She's fat and nasty but some people like that. She's not worth more than standard but she holds out for a sucker that's why she's so available and it takes her so long to get picked up. Like most, heavy user but don't think she injects.

Listen, I'm not a harsh critic because I get a kick out of it or seek to dehumanize these sex workers.

I just dismiss the thirsty dic goggles reviews because I see clearly. I know I'm not the only one that doesn't have money to throw away. I invest a standard fare or a free ride to get good Intel and occasionally a decent pop. These addicted sex workers are master manipulators and don't give a phyuck about you or anything but their fix!

Some have some decency and integrity left in them somewhere but very few.

I don't see any need overstating the skills and / or looks of them. If someone is skilled, fair, sweetheart, I say so. Those sex workers can get some help from me nsa sometimes. They have built goodwill. Olivia comes to mind. When someone says Tyler-Reds has great snatch, I agree, just got to watch her, let you guard down she'll try to get you. Stay firm and let her know you're not to he played with, she's decent.

We need to shape these women to perform and behave fairly at least. Not feed into their illusion that they deserve escort money on the street, getting high, sucking dyk to get dyk high and some more shyt.

Remember hobbyist have actually died in this game because of these women, they didn't lose a second of sleep.

Be smart with your money, and Jimmy.

Stay Safe.

Checkumout
12-28-22, 15:09
Just saw Casey on Fairhaven the last time I saw her was always in the Brooklyn area never in Curtis Bay any recent info her?

BlueEyesFun
12-28-22, 15:38
She's out on Washington Blvd blade everyday. First side Street after quarrels petrol.

I've spoken with her and seen her up close. She's fat and nasty but some people like that. She's not worth more than standard but she holds out for a sucker that's why she's so available and it takes her so long to get picked up. Like most, heavy user but don't think she injects.

Listen, I'm not a harsh critic because I get a kick out of it or seek to dehumanize these sex workers.

I just dismiss the thirsty dic goggles reviews because I see clearly. I know I'm not the only one that doesn't have money to throw away. I invest a standard fare or a free ride to get good Intel and occasionally a decent pop. These addicted sex workers are master manipulators and don't give a phyuck about you or anything but their fix!

I don't see any need overstating the skills and / or looks of them. If someone is skilled, fair, sweetheart, I say so. Those sex workers can get some help from me nsa sometimes. They have built goodwill. Olivia comes to mind. When someone says Tyler-Reds has great snatch, I agree, just got to watch her, let you guard down she'll try to get you. Stay firm and let her know you're not to he played with, she's decent.

We need to shape these women to perform and behave fairly at least. Not feed into their illusion that they deserve escort money on the street, getting high, sucking dyk to get dyk high and some more shyt.

Remember hobbyist have actually died in this game because of these women, they didn't lose a second of sleep.

Stay Safe.Words of Wisdom and Food For Thought. Whether you agree or not with what Mr. Jams says in his post. All I can say is he speaks the truth as far as I'm concerned! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Klove48
12-28-22, 15:56

Stay Safe.Ditto.

I agree Whole heartedly!!

I could walk into a jungle, and come out with a fur coat and a pair of crocodile boots; but some don't know the "lay of the land", and get "hoodwinked".

Be respectful; not a fool.

BlueEyesFun
12-28-22, 18:22
Just saw Casey on Fairhaven the last time I saw her was always in the Brooklyn area never in Curtis Bay any recent info her?I don't have any recent info on Casey, but I am curious as to which Casey you are talking about. I remember two blondes going by the name Casey or Kasey in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay a few years ago. One had two little sons and last I heard she got locked up for drugs. I used to see them both strolling in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay back then. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Happy One
12-28-22, 19:02
She's out on Washington Blvd blade everyday. First side Street after quarrels petrol.

Stay Safe.Remember this is a business. The game as in all businesses, Max input for Minimum Output. I have found the older the girl the more intricate the games are so alwys keep your guard up.

Be Sfe.

Old Monger
12-28-22, 21:13

Stay Safe.The Fentanyl monster devours the decency and integrity of addicts and it takes a great effort to escape its clutches, I am glad that some girls, such as Jane from 2018 and Allison are currently in recovery.

ShadowFox76
12-28-22, 21:43

Stay Safe.She's out there everything I drive up to Baltimore. Night and day. Literally cockblocked me from talking to Blaze last I saw her. Tried getting me to pay 80 for CFS plus a room at the tip top. Get the fuck out of here with that.

Mumford1
12-28-22, 22:05
Thick white girl in her thirties. Black hair. Looks like a civilian. Met her at busy bees heading to the triangle. Was already on a mission so I didn't scoop. Days her name is angel. Anyone had the pleasure?

ChordMan
12-29-22, 00:23
Just wondering if anyone seen thick Brandy lately?

I usually catch her somewhere near Ashton and Pulaski but everytime I'm in the area I never see her.

Old Monger
12-29-22, 10:29
My last date was with thick MILF Heather who lives close to the Ashton street stroll. I found her to be a hooker with a heart of gold but struggling with her Fentanyl habit and the death of her SO (Tony?). Anyone date her recently? I she still struggling or has her performance improved?

BigPappay
12-29-22, 11:19
My last date was with thick MILF Heather who lives close to the Ashton street stroll. I found her to be a hooker with a heart of gold but struggling with her Fentanyl habit and the death of her SO (Tony?). Anyone date her recently? I she still struggling or has her performance improved?If this is the Heather I'm thinking of. She'll take it up the poop shoot for standard fare. Get that brown star.

SemiPro666
12-29-22, 12:09
While out on the stroll me up with a new Alexis I'd never seen. She had a very raspy voice and looked maybe like she was mixed. She seemed in interested in a date at first as a lot of cars slowed down but eventually she decided to hop in. We talked and eventually made it to a quiet place nearby. She undressed a bit and she was thick as hell. Great set up top and soft and round behind. After agreeing to some mic work she bent over and pulled down her bottoms so I could watch her shake those cheeks as she bobbed up and down. It was glorious. Thick and soft and great to feel with one hand as the other encouraged her to go deeper. Popped in the bag and she continued for a bit after. Dropped her off and made my way home. Would repeat. Curious if any of you guys have seen her?

Klove48
12-29-22, 12:43
While out on the stroll me up with a new Alexis I'd never seen. She had a very raspy voice and looked maybe like she was mixed. She seemed in interested in a date at first as a lot of cars slowed down but eventually she decided to hop in. We talked and eventually made it to a quiet place nearby. She undressed a bit and she was thick as hell. Great set up top and soft and round behind. After agreeing to some mic work she bent over and pulled down her bottoms so I could watch her shake those cheeks as she bobbed up and down. It was glorious. Thick and soft and great to feel with one hand as the other encouraged her to go deeper. Popped in the bag and she continued for a bit after. Dropped her off and made my way home. Would repeat. Curious if any of you guys have seen her?Where did you catch her?

SemiPro666
12-29-22, 13:23
Where did you catch her?Near Ashton and Smallwood. She was covered up so couldn't give you much detail but she did have her nails done so and with her curves I don't think she was a regular.

BoloBellgrande
12-29-22, 15:15
While out on the stroll me up with a new Alexis I'd never seen. She had a very raspy voice and looked maybe like she was mixed. She seemed in interested in a date at first as a lot of cars slowed down but eventually she decided to hop in. We talked and eventually made it to a quiet place nearby. She undressed a bit and she was thick as hell. Great set up top and soft and round behind. After agreeing to some mic work she bent over and pulled down her bottoms so I could watch her shake those cheeks as she bobbed up and down. It was glorious. Thick and soft and great to feel with one hand as the other encouraged her to go deeper. Popped in the bag and she continued for a bit after. Dropped her off and made my way home. Would repeat. Curious if any of you guys have seen her?Talked to her before, she's mixed Latina anaybe white. I forgot the details of our conversation. The guy kept me from dating her but, I heard she's lost some weight from the candy. Think she's missing some front teeth and has a lazy eye still, her skin is beautiful!

JanusCanal84
12-29-22, 17:46
My last date was with thick MILF Heather who lives close to the Ashton street stroll. I found her to be a hooker with a heart of gold but struggling with her Fentanyl habit and the death of her SO (Tony?). Anyone date her recently? I she still struggling or has her performance improved?Was this the brunette big booty heather? I used to have doubles with her and any female at the Bentalou house.

Klove48
12-29-22, 17:46
While out on the stroll me up with a new Alexis I'd never seen. She had a very raspy voice and looked maybe like she was mixed. She seemed in interested in a date at first as a lot of cars slowed down but eventually she decided to hop in. We talked and eventually made it to a quiet place nearby. She undressed a bit and she was thick as hell. Great set up top and soft and round behind. After agreeing to some mic work she bent over and pulled down her bottoms so I could watch her shake those cheeks as she bobbed up and down. It was glorious. Thick and soft and great to feel with one hand as the other encouraged her to go deeper. Popped in the bag and she continued for a bit after. Dropped her off and made my way home. Would repeat. Curious if any of you guys have seen her?I've been dealing with Alexis for about 2 yrs. Great date! She's definitely a willing "sub" and who aims to please. I thought I spotted her the other night on Ashton & Bentalou; so I guess you're my confirmation. She used to wear green hair and hang at the "bottom" of Garrison with her sister sometimes. Peace.

Metallica101
12-29-22, 17:50
Long, long long time lurker, first time poster.

Looking for Linda in the MP DD area on Washington Blvd. I think I saw someone post her recently. Nice lady, older, heavy-set, extremely well-mannered. I was a 'regular' with her some years back. I am returning home from overseas after quite a while. Would like to link up with her again. Thanks in advance.

Poppy44
12-29-22, 18:55
Ok. So I hit the stroll on Wednesday early am. Went past the playground by Westside shopping and Valerie hops in. She had those soft looking lips and I thought I was in for a treat.

But NO! She starts giving a killer BJ after we agreed on 40 for everything. It takes me some time to get off from bjs. All of a sudden she starts getting tired. Then she forgets that she agreed to 40 for everything. Then she falls asleep in my car. Then she starts eating my leftover pizza in the front seat. Never again. I let her out and go about my night 40 bucks less. Smh.

BUT! I happened to come across Andrea for the first time ever. She hops in and agrees on 30. We head to the spot and she gives me awesome head. However, she had a scent from below. As if she wore sweaty clothes for a few days with no shower in that time. I strapped up but couldn't keep going with that scent so she played with the boys until I shot everywhere outside.

I think 2023 might be the end of street mongering for me. I'm getting let down across the board thanks to these new chemical cocktails these girls are taking. These aren't regular drugs anymore. Not even weed feels regular anymore LOL.

On another note, if anyone has digits for big booty Heather or Lisa I'm game. I at least want one more pawg to plug before I pull the cord on this shit next year.

ChordMan
12-29-22, 21:40
Ok. So I hit the stroll on Wednesday early am. Went past the playground by Westside shopping and Valerie hops in. She had those soft looking lips and I thought I was in for a treat.

But NO! She starts giving a killer BJ after we agreed on 40 for everything. It takes me some time to get off from bjs. All of a sudden she starts getting tired. Then she forgets that she agreed to 40 for everything. Then she falls asleep in my car. Then she starts eating my leftover pizza in the front seat. Never again. I let her out and go about my night 40 bucks less. Smh.

BUT! I happened to come across Andrea for the first time ever. She hops in and agrees on 30. We head to the spot and she gives me awesome head. However, she had a scent from below. As if she wore sweaty clothes for a few days with no shower in that time. I strapped up but couldn't keep going with that scent so she played with the boys until I shot everywhere outside.

I think 2023 might be the end of street mongering for me. I'm getting let down across the board thanks to these new chemical cocktails these girls are taking. These aren't regular drugs anymore. Not even weed feels regular anymore LOL.

On another note, if anyone has digits for big booty Heather or Lisa I'm game. I at least want one more pawg to plug before I pull the cord on this shit next year.I caught up with Valarie today for the first time and I had a similar experience she started complaining about it was taking too long and she also fell asleep on me too.

My damage was 30 I just moved on quick it is what it is. LOL.

ShadowFox76
12-29-22, 22:50
I caught up with Valarie today for the first time and I had a similar experience she started complaining about it was taking too long and she also fell asleep on me too.

My damage was 30 I just moved on quick it is what it is. LOL.Why not just kick her out and not pay her? If she's too tired to do the job then she shouldn't get paid for it. At least that's how I feel.

Old Monger
12-29-22, 23:14
I caught up with Valarie today for the first time and I had a similar experience she started complaining about it was taking too long and she also fell asleep on me too.

My damage was 30 I just moved on quick it is what it is. LOL.I dated a Valerie back in 2016 and she was a great date. Either this is a different Valerie or Fentanyl has ruined another formerly solid SW.

ChordMan
12-29-22, 23:50
Why not just kick her out and not pay her? If she's too tired to do the job then she shouldn't get paid for it. At least that's how I feel.I agree with you Fox it's just that I've heard such great things about her and I wasn't even looking for her and just ran right into her so I had to try her.

It started out great but just didn't end well maybe she'll be better when she gets some rest.

Old Monger
12-30-22, 08:24
I agree with you Fox it's just that I've heard such great things about her and I wasn't even looking for her and just ran right into her so I had to try her.

It started out great but just didn't end well maybe she'll be better when she gets some rest.I am too old to get physical with Fentanyl addicted and mentally ill young women so I will let you younger men have all of the joys and pleasures of "Fight Club".

Top Job
12-30-22, 09:16
I've been with Valerie multiple times and always had a good time! That said I tell her her a Jackson, with the potential for a Hamilton tip.

However I've passed on her the last several times I've seen her as she looked so rough and out of it. I felt sorry for her but I'm not running a charity.

Last time I passed on Valerie I found missing teeth Missy by the Busy Bee. 5 ft 6-8 ish, light brown hair. She's really pretty until she smiles and and shows she's lost alot of teeth. Took her to a quiet spot for a pretty good bbjwcim. Will repeat if I see her.

T. J.

YellaPerch
12-30-22, 09:24
I hit the loops last night between 7 and 8 and I couldn't find anyone. Not even a stray zombie. It was a ghost town out there. It wasn't even that cold out. I don't know. Come on summer!

Old Monger
12-30-22, 10:42
I hit the loops last night between 7 and 8 and I couldn't find anyone. Not even a stray zombie. It was a ghost town out there. It wasn't even that cold out. I don't know. Come on summer!Twent years ago things were much better. These days the girls who have their act together ply their trade online leaving only the Fentanyl zombies out on the streets.

LuvTitz
12-30-22, 18:56
Beautiful weather? Check. Feeling hungry for some street pussy? Check. Find a target? Check. So today, I decided to pick up Lisa. It's been a while since I fucked her, maybe 8 or 9 months. Well, it sucks to see her continue to decline in her looks and hygiene. Although she had a hint of street aroma, it was masked by the perfume that she applied liberally. What's left of her teeth is well bad, to put it mildly. Surprisingly, her tits still look amazing but she didn't want them touched. That was never an issue in the past. Her box was ok, but I wasn't given the greenlight to coat her pussy with over a week of baby batter. She got the warm liquid on her belly and replied that I must have been backed up for a while. Anyway, I won't be picking her up again. I'll just remember the good times when she was much healthier, wore matching bra and panty sets and didn't skimp on giving head.

Be safe and Happy New Year! May there be some great new snatch for us to impregnate and drink the bountiful milk that floweth afterwards.

BigPappay
12-30-22, 20:46
Beautiful weather? Check. Feeling hungry for some street pussy? Check. Find a target? Check. So today, I decided to pick up Lisa. It's been a while since I fucked her, maybe 8 or 9 months. Well, it sucks to see her continue to decline in her looks and hygiene. Although she had a hint of street aroma, it was masked by the perfume that she applied liberally. What's left of her teeth is well bad, to put it mildly. Surprisingly, her tits still look amazing but she didn't want them touched. That was never an issue in the past. Her box was ok, but I wasn't given the greenlight to coat her pussy with over a week of baby batter. She got the warm liquid on her belly and replied that I must have been backed up for a while. Anyway, I won't be picking her up again. I'll just remember the good times when she was much healthier, wore matching bra and panty sets and didn't skimp on giving head.

Be safe and Happy New Year! May there be some great new snatch for us to impregnate and drink the bountiful milk that floweth afterwards.When you impregnate them you must take care of the. Sounds like you do that well.

SemiPro666
12-31-22, 01:05
Went out midday today and didn't see much happening. Only girl around was destiny. I've picked her up twice before and been disappointed but figured I'd give it one more shot since she gained some wait and her ass looked good.

Went to the spot and she asked for. 3 I told her standard with a tip if she earned it. What followed was some lazy mic work. Thankfully she is receptive so I just used her face like a flesh light while admiring that round ass. Gave her the tip and she still thighs she deserved more. If she has a better attitude I would have taken her to Tim's for a good pounding but dropped her off and moved on.

Before leaving town I finally got together with reds. Her prices are higher. She is clean and much easier to deal with than any of the zombies you catch during the day. The mic work was great and attentive. Might have to try more out with her.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 07:47

Be safe and Happy New Year! May there be some great new snatch for us to impregnate and drink the bountiful milk that floweth afterwards.Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope that you hook up with big booty Heather. She is a hooker with a heart of gold and a better date than Lisa.

LibidoLuvr
12-31-22, 08:53
Went out midday today and didn't see much happening. Only girl around was destiny. I've picked her up twice before and been disappointed but figured I'd give it one more shot since she gained some wait and her ass looked good.

Went to the spot and she asked for. 3 I told her standard with a tip if she earned it. What followed was some lazy mic work. Thankfully she is receptive so I just used her face like a flesh light while admiring that round ass. Gave her the tip and she still thighs she deserved more. If she has a better attitude I would have taken her to Tim's for a good pounding but dropped her off and moved on.

Before leaving town I finally got together with reds. Her prices are higher. She is clean and much easier to deal with than any of the zombies you catch during the day. The mic work was great and attentive. Might have to try more out with her.Where did you find reds?. Do you have her number. If so can share it.

Poppy44
12-31-22, 10:42
Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope that you hook up with big booty Heather. She is a hooker with a heart of gold and a better date than Lisa.Anyone have a number for Heather? I want to catch her later on today if I can. I've heard too many good things and I need a pawg bad.

FaceDownPro
12-31-22, 10:57
I was in the WW area and not familiar with the street names. Cut through shopping center coming off Warwick after getting a used tire. Tried my luck. Came out on the back end and banged a left. That stop sign there's a corner store. I saw who looked like Tori aka Tee that I said may have passed bcuz I no longer saw her on garrison strip. Here's the catch she was chilling with some dudes on the block. Just chilling and shooting h the e shit. I cruised past a few times maybe within a half hour hoping she'd budge but nah.

So what's the protocol in a situation like that? Do why'all hit the horn or holla if you know them? Or do you just leave me alone on their "lunch break". She may have just came off a shift. Pretty face slim redhead looked like she had on some cream color boots and a navy blue sweatsuit.

Poppy44
12-31-22, 10:58
When you impregnate them you must take care of the. Sounds like you do that well.Here's to all of us NOT impregnating walkers next year 🍷LOL. I couldn't, with a clear conscience, fill up any of these women with a baby. I'd feel so fucked inside starting my seed off in life like that.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 12:24
I was in the WW area and not familiar with the street names. Cut through shopping center coming off Warwick after getting a used tire. Tried my luck. Came out on the back end and banged a left. That stop sign there's a corner store. I saw who looked like Tori aka Tee that I said may have passed bcuz I no longer saw her on garrison strip. Here's the catch she was chilling with some dudes on the block. Just chilling and shooting h the e shit. I cruised past a few times maybe within a half hour hoping she'd budge but nah.

So what's the protocol in a situation like that? Do why'all hit the horn or holla if you know them? Or do you just leave me alone on their "lunch break". She may have just came off a shift. Pretty face slim redhead looked like she had on some cream color boots and a navy blue sweatsuit.Did you know for certain it was Tori / Tee? If so, it might be okay to be forward. It also may not be okay depending on her state of mind and women's states of mind change. If you were not certain it is best to back off because people in the neighborhood might not like having a "civilian" treated like an SW.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 12:26
Here's to all of us NOT impregnating walkers next year 🍷LOL. I couldn't, with a clear conscience, fill up any of these women with a baby. I'd feel so fucked inside starting my seed off in life like that.I did some fucked things in forty years of mongering but impregnating a drug addicted and possibly mentally ill SW is not one of those things.

BigTruckBob
12-31-22, 12:38
I did some fucked things in forty years of mongering but impregnating a drug addicted and possibly mentally ill SW is not one of those things.I picked up a crazy pregnant WSW Brooklyn across from the Royal Farm on Patapsaco. At first I thought that she was a good find because, although pregnant, she was wearing glasses and had large breast. She sucked it for a few seconds to prove I wasn't a cop, then she managed to wobble to the back seat and took her clothes off while I was driving. She made some jokes that this would be fun for me because I don't have to worry about pulling out since she's already pregnant. She went on talking about how men just love to cum inside her now. I was thinking how dangerous that could be for her child if she contracted something but wasn't going to say anything. I looked back after hearing snorting sounds, and I noticed she was sniffing heroin like there was no tomorrow. I told her she couldn't do drugs in my truck, and I asked her if she worry drugs and letting strangers go raw could harm her baby. The mood changed and she started being impolite and nasty, so much that I stopped and had to put her out. She got out yelling, that a guy who cares about drugs harming a baby wouldn't put a pregnant woman out in the cold. I pulled off. I usually don't call them out on their dysfunction but I really don't care anymore if I fuck them or not.

DonTrask
12-31-22, 12:49
I did some fucked things in forty years of mongering but impregnating a drug addicted and possibly mentally ill SW is not one of those things.To finishing off in her mouth. A lady or a spitter, I don't care which, but after dropping off the kids in her mouth, let me be on my way.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 13:22
To finishing off in her mouth. A lady or a spitter, I don't care which, but after dropping off the kids in her mouth, let me be on my way.When I was a young man I loved to fuck doggy style and finshed off ejaculating on her ass cheeks but as I aged I liked to finish off as you described se eloguently. Happy mongering and hope that your luck is better than mine in this post-COVID19 and Fentanyl drenched environment.

JanusCanal84
12-31-22, 13:43
So what's the protocol in a situation like that? Do why'all hit the horn or holla if you know them? Or do you just leave me alone on their "lunch break". She may have just came off a shift. Pretty face slim redhead looked like she had on some cream color boots and a navy blue sweatsuit.Me personally I just keep it moving. There's plenty of fish out there.

JanusCanal84
12-31-22, 13:47
Here's to all of us NOT impregnating walkers next year 🍷LOL. I couldn't, with a clear conscience, fill up any of these women with a baby. I'd feel so fucked inside starting my seed off in life like that.I try not to think about that result. Plus if your raw dogging her I'm sure there's plenty more mongers shooting triple doubles. Unless your constantly seeing that provider and joining the No-Pull-Out gang, then yeah I'd be a little worried.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 14:38
Me personally I just keep it moving. There's plenty of fish out there.My advice was too convoluted. You are correct.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 14:41
I try not to think about that result. Plus if your raw dogging her I'm sure there's plenty more mongers shooting triple doubles. Unless your constantly seeing that provider and joining the No-Pull-Out gang, then yeah I'd be a little worried.I have always pulled out but if one ejaculates inside her vagina it is imperative NOT to give her ANY clues as to your identity In this day and age of DNA testing one wants to avoid the child support booby prize at all costs.

Frank76
12-31-22, 15:16
Maybe next year you will spend some time with Kate from Annapolis. She is not bad looking and looks good naked. She can be found on Payson, Pulaski & Ashton St. If the sun is down, she is probably out. The photos are from a rent a room. I think she is better for car fun. This is becasue she is all business. She wants to get it done and move on. Not a ripoff girl and pretty good head game. Heavy user and one time she was really out of it. Your mileage may vary but she does not allow finger in VJ for me, odd. Her rates have come down. No phone. So the few people here that don't do their own work won't be crying that I don't have a number to give out. She usually wears her hair up like in the photos. All in all not a bad date. And usually available.

Frank Out!

Happy One
12-31-22, 15:16

So what's the protocol in a situation like that? Do why'all hit the horn or holla if you know them? Or do you just leave me alone on their "lunch break". She may have just came off a shift. Pretty face slim redhead looked like she had on some cream color boots and a navy blue sweatsuit.Don't and I repeat DO NOT HONK at ny of these girls. You draw attention to you, the girl and everybody else around, be for warned.

Be Safe.

SemiPro666
12-31-22, 15:17
I still don't know how you guys do anything abre with these girls. I love bb but now with the state these girls are in. After always opting for bbj I've switched to CBJ. The color of the saliva on these condoms after sometimes make me feel sorry for my poor head and what is was exposed to in the past haha. I do love the thrill I get with these girls and have a soft spot for picking up some rough ones for fun. I respect you and wish I had the courage to try my luck but I just don't haha.

I won't stop using these girls anytime soon but imma keep it wrapped up.

BoloBellgrande
12-31-22, 16:00
Anyone have a number for Heather? I want to catch her later on today if I can. I've heard too many good things and I need a pawg bad.Good luck with that! She's given me her # several times, doesn't mean she'll answer it, text or call and these girls eat phones! She's been through at least two phones since she gave me her # each time. Last I heard she was in the hospital having to do with her leg. You'd be better off knocking on the door of where she stays and asking for her.

Poppy44
12-31-22, 16:38
Good luck with that! She's given me her # several times, doesn't mean she'll answer it, text or call and these girls eat phones! She's been through at least two phones since she gave me her # each time. Last I heard she was in the hospital having to do with her leg. You'd be better off knocking on the door of where she stays and asking for her.Where does she stay exactly? Is she by the circle?

Pm?

BigTruckBob
12-31-22, 17:26
I have always pulled out but if one ejaculates inside her vagina it is imperative NOT to give her ANY clues as to your identity In this day and age of DNA testing one wants to avoid the child support booby prize at all costs.LOL that's funny but I don't want these workers to have my DNA. There was a prostitute who use to park at Westside shopping center and walk down to Wilkins looking for dates. One day I banged her, and after I came I took the condom off and put it in a napkin. I drop her off at her car, and as she was getting out she cleaned up some, throwing the condom wrapper and some trash outside. She picked up the napkin with the used condom in it and said she would throw it away too before my wife finds it. I had that lazy just bust a nut feeling and although I felt uneasy about it, I wasn't thinking and I didn't stop her. I watched her walk to her car, expecting her to throw the condom on the ground but she put the shit in her pocket. She took off and I started to chase behind her but LE was everywhere in that area that day up so I left. Even though I know sperm dies within an hour, it freaked me out for months that I got caught slipping by not thinking what that woman could have been plotting. Nothing came out of it but the lesson was certainly learned.

PanchSez
12-31-22, 18:08
I have always pulled out but if one ejaculates inside her vagina it is imperative NOT to give her ANY clues as to your identity In this day and age of DNA testing one wants to avoid the child support booby prize at all costs.Two of the summer darlings have given birth this month, Sara and Amber. Both babies with their families. I've only seen Amber around and she has filled out a little but still doing the same shit. Sara is gone (home?) last I heard. Stay safe all. Happy New Year.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 18:45
Good luck with that! She's given me her # several times, doesn't mean she'll answer it, text or call and these girls eat phones! She's been through at least two phones since she gave me her # each time. Last I heard she was in the hospital having to do with her leg. You'd be better off knocking on the door of where she stays and asking for her.Heather is a hooker with aheart of gold and I hope that the hospital was able to treat her leg. I pray that she gets into recovery before the Fentanyl monster takes her life.

ShadowFox76
12-31-22, 18:46
I have always pulled out but if one ejaculates inside her vagina it is imperative NOT to give her ANY clues as to your identity In this day and age of DNA testing one wants to avoid the child support booby prize at all costs.I never give my real name unless its a regular thing and that's rare. I always give fake names. In the case of Nutting in these girls I've only done it to one streetwalker. Well 2 actually. One was older and had no chance of getting pregnant, the other was an on the fly. Me having a breeding kink is pretty dangerous considering I have a fucked up mind when it comes to these girls and in the moment I don't care if I fill them up because its a numbers game honestly. But that's when the little head is in control. I'm not tryin to have kids. Especially with these girls.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 18:46
Where does she stay exactly? Is she by the circle?

Pm?To my knowledge Heather has usually worked the Ashton stroll and does not go as far as the circle.

ShadowFox76
12-31-22, 18:50
Hey, I work pretty late and wouldn't be able to drive to the city til around 11:30. The earliest I'd make it there is 12:45 or close to 1 am. Could anyone whos driving around give me a heads up on who they see around the WW loop, particularly Washington Blvd? I'd just like to know if I should even drive up that way or just stick to a couple backup girls with spots that I know. You can either respond here or dm for the heads up. I appreciate any help guys. Hope yall have a good new year.

BlueEyesFun
12-31-22, 19:27
Two of the summer darlings have given birth this month, Sara and Amber. Both babies with their families. I've only seen Amber around and she has filled out a little but still doing the same shit. Sara is gone (home?) last I heard. Stay safe all. Happy New Year.Curious as to which Sara and Amber you're speaking about just given birth this month. I wonder if Amanda from Hagerstown gave birth yet, I haven't been seeing her around in awhile. I hope the babies are healthy and being cared for regardless of the circumstances which delivered them into this world. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Happy New Year!

BEF.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 19:41
Curious as to which Sara and Amber you're speaking about just given birth this month. I wonder if Amanda from Hagerstown gave birth yet, I haven't been seeing her around in awhile. I hope the babies are healthy and being cared for regardless of the circumstances which delivered them into this world. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Happy New Year!

BEF.Last dated her in September and she was in terrible shape and unable to even perform fellatio beyond a minimal effort.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 19:43
Curious as to which Sara and Amber you're speaking about just given birth this month. I wonder if Amanda from Hagerstown gave birth yet, I haven't been seeing her around in awhile. I hope the babies are healthy and being cared for regardless of the circumstances which delivered them into this world. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Happy New Year!

BEF.Would it not be more fruitful to wait until noon tomorrow when they need Fentanyl to start the dayy?

PanchSez
12-31-22, 19:50
Would it not be more fruitful to wait until noon tomorrow when they need Fentanyl to start the dayy?Sorry, I meant to say Amanda from Ashton Rd, not Amber.

Sara was around the triangle, short brunette. Someone called her Howard Walowitz a few years ago when she was around when she was very thin.

BigPappay
12-31-22, 19:54
Two of the summer darlings have given birth this month, Sara and Amber. Both babies with their families. I've only seen Amber around and she has filled out a little but still doing the same shit. Sara is gone (home?) last I heard. Stay safe all. Happy New Year.What sucks when filling these hoakers up is it takes them out of the rotation for a bit while they birth their kid.

KeySorsoze24
12-31-22, 20:22

Before leaving town I finally got together with reds. Her prices are higher. She is clean and much easier to deal with than any of the zombies you catch during the day. The mic work was great and attentive. Might have to try more out with her.Which Destiny are you referring to? Is this the Destiny that use to be in Glen Burnie area?

BlueEyesFun
12-31-22, 20:56
Sorry, I meant to say Amanda from Ashton Rd, not Amber.

Sara was around the triangle, short brunette. Someone called her Howard Walowitz a few years ago when she was around when she was very thin.Okay, now I know the Sara you're talking about and Amanda as well. These photos were taken the last time I was with them. Sara was probably 4 or 5 years ago when she first hit the stroll and Amanda within the past year. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 21:03
Okay, now I know the Sara you're talking about and Amanda as well. These photos were taken the last time I was with them. Sara was probably 4 or 5 years ago when she first hit the stroll and Amanda within the past year. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.I dated Amanda in September and her pregnancy was advanced so she must have given birth. She was in VERY bad shape and was a terrible date. Has anyone dated her recently?

Checkumout
12-31-22, 21:05
I don't have any recent info on Casey, but I am curious as to which Casey you are talking about. I remember two blondes going by the name Casey or Kasey in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay a few years ago. One had two little sons and last I heard she got locked up for drugs. I used to see them both strolling in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay back then. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl.

BEF.It was the first time I had seen her in awhile too, she is a blonde and has a beautiful fat ass with a normal build except for the big ass, she says she is open to everything and gave me fantastic BBBJ with cum in mouth.

ShadowFox76
12-31-22, 21:27
Okay, now I know the Sara you're talking about and Amanda as well. These photos were taken the last time I was with them. Sara was probably 4 or 5 years ago when she first hit the stroll and Amanda within the past year. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.I saw her last in late August and reported about it. She looked 3 months pregnant but told me she was 6 months along so she definitely had the baby by now. Looked in decent shape when I saw her last and gave the same lazy BJ performance but hey, you do what you can.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 22:19
I saw her last in late August and reported about it. She looked 3 months pregnant but told me she was 6 months along so she definitely had the baby by now. Looked in decent shape when I saw her last and gave the same lazy BJ performance but hey, you do what you can.I wish only the best for Amanda but that involves ecaping the hell of Fentanyl addiction as Jane A. And Allison C. Have done, but her performance was so bad that made Abbie seem like the Queen of Fellatio by comparison. YMMV.

Poppy44
12-31-22, 22:22
Hey, I work pretty late and wouldn't be able to drive to the city til around 11:30. The earliest I'd make it there is 12:45 or close to 1 am. Could anyone whos driving around give me a heads up on who they see around the WW loop, particularly Washington Blvd? I'd just like to know if I should even drive up that way or just stick to a couple backup girls with spots that I know. You can either respond here or dm for the heads up. I appreciate any help guys. Hope yall have a good new year.What's the usual protocol when it comes to rain? From my experience it's 10 x harder to find someone in adverse weather compared to clear days / nights. If It's worth it tonight I'll start heading down. I want to find Heather tonight anyways.

ShadowFox76
12-31-22, 23:10
What's the usual protocol when it comes to rain? From my experience it's 10 x harder to find someone in adverse weather compared to clear days / nights. If It's worth it tonight I'll start heading down. I want to find Heather tonight anyways.No I was looking for a heads up from anyone who's been out or currently out there to see how busy it is because I'm still at work. Wanted to know if it was worth the gas to drive from VA to Baltimore since its like an hr 20 roughly for me. There usually aren't a lot of options at night especially with the weather but sometimes I've found a couple people. Last time I was around Washington Blvd I literally saw one girl standing across from the uhaul in 10 degree weather.

ShadowFox76
12-31-22, 23:13
I wish only the best for Amanda but that involves ecaping the hell of Fentanyl addiction as Jane A. And Allison C. Have done, but her performance was so bad that made Abbie seem like the Queen of Fellatio by comparison. YMMV.I do too. For as fucked up as it is to get head and fill up a pregnant woman who's on drugs she told me she was trying to or going into a program. But she also might keep the baby. I'm guessing she also does fentanyl but she also does speedballs from what I recall. Either way, hoping no girl ends up pregnant in that situation in Baltimore.

Old Monger
12-31-22, 23:21
No I was looking for a heads up from anyone who's been out or currently out there to see how busy it is because I'm still at work. Wanted to know if it was worth the gas to drive from VA to Baltimore since its like an hr 20 roughly for me. There usually aren't a lot of options at night especially with the weather but sometimes I've found a couple people. Last time I was around Washington Blvd I literally saw one girl standing across from the uhaul in 10 degree weather.Rain lengthens the odds of finding a decent date. You might find someone who needs her Fentanyl fix so bad that she will be out tonight but your odds will be much better tomorrow from 11 am or so and after.

Poppy44
01-01-23, 02:32
No I was looking for a heads up from anyone who's been out or currently out there to see how busy it is because I'm still at work. Wanted to know if it was worth the gas to drive from VA to Baltimore since its like an hr 20 roughly for me. There usually aren't a lot of options at night especially with the weather but sometimes I've found a couple people. Last time I was around Washington Blvd I literally saw one girl standing across from the uhaul in 10 degree weather.My timing is always off with Washington. Seems the past few times out there were nothing but zombies. But it seems other people come across much better girls than I'm seeing. So I might just have off timing.

Poppy44
01-01-23, 02:38
It was the first time I had seen her in awhile too, she is a blonde and has a beautiful fat ass with a normal build except for the big ass, she says she is open to everything and gave me fantastic BBBJ with cum in mouth.OMG she sounds right up my alley. What time was this and where at on Fairhaven did you see her? My pawg alarm is ringing LOL.

Old Monger
01-01-23, 06:42
My timing is always off with Washington. Seems the past few times out there were nothing but zombies. But it seems other people come across much better girls than I'm seeing. So I might just have off timing.Best luck I have had there, RoFlo / Dunkin D in Morrell Park has been around sunrise. I have found that Wilkens is where the action is although things have REALLY declined in quality and quantity durin the past five years to my experience.

BigPappay
01-01-23, 13:27
Best luck I have had there, RoFlo / Dunkin D in Morrell Park has been around sunrise. I have found that Wilkens is where the action is although things have REALLY declined in quality and quantity durin the past five years to my experience.Caught a keeper while trolling those waters Friday night. Little red snapper that worked my pole overtime. Forgot her name. Maybe Sarah. Smelled OK. Looked like she went a couple rounds with Tank. Puffy eyes from 36-hr binge. Swallowed the bait I gave her and said she's out both day and night near DD on Washington. Fellas we've got a regime change this week that is being dubbed the beauty and the beast. New the is going to come in and set precedent. Stay with regs and reviews for a minute.

PanchSez
01-01-23, 19:08
It was dead today. I only saw one in all of Westside, Tomboy Krystal. And one in MP, Tweety.

Old Monger
01-01-23, 19:53
It was dead today. I only saw one in all of Westside, Tomboy Krystal. And one in MP, Tweety.The girls will need to get their Fentanyl tomorrow. Experiences teaches me that someone will be either at the circle or on the Ashton stroll by noon.

Old Monger
01-01-23, 21:02
Been pondering a trip to see Heather. Has she gotten over her leg infection? Is she doing okay (under the circumstances of course)?

TsaBro3355
01-02-23, 01:44
Has anyone seen Kansas around? It has been a while since I saw here on Payton.