PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Kim Park
10-17-10, 01:53
Both are seasoned pros who offered good lip service for a decent price. Would repeat.

Cls9637
10-17-10, 06:08
She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

GSReally? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.

Baltimonger
10-17-10, 16:59
Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.

Cnote
10-17-10, 19:20
Sunday 5:00 PM.

Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

Be safe.

Later.

Cnote

Cls9637
10-17-10, 21:24
Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.Yeah, that's her. I thought my information was correct. Thanks, Balti.

CowboysFan
10-17-10, 22:32
Anyone know what happened to Jazmine that lived on Church Street?

She was mentioned here some, I had her number and dated her a few times, her number died a weeks later.

Willing to trade for Chrissma's number, she's now in Frederick MD.

Keep it to PM's

Cls9637
10-18-10, 06:31
Sunday 5:00 PM.

Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

Be safe.

Later.

CnoteIs this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?

Green Shadow
10-18-10, 06:46
Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi
as she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

Don't know why she was out.

GS

Baltimonger
10-18-10, 17:56
I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi

As she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

Don't know why she was out.

GSOwes $1,900. Maybe she walked away from work release. The bank she owes got a lien against her today c/o Harford County.

Cnote
10-18-10, 20:43
Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?She had a long sleeve shirt on but I did not see any bandages on her wrist. What I did see of her was pretty good, didn't see any bruises, sores etc.

Cnote

SirDrDunk
10-19-10, 01:08
Hey gents ran into 2 girls do anyone have any info on them the first one named Britany she's about 5-5 maybe spinner type has a tat on her neck. The other is a chick I saw on wilkins and brunswick she had auburn colored hair and a tats on her arms jive nice rack

Member #4062
10-20-10, 17:35
I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.

Kligol
10-20-10, 21:10
I went around the CC loop tonight and only saw one SW, brown hair average hieght, could not see much as she was wrapped up like it was late Dec, I did not partake but will keep everyone posted as to the action in the area.

Be safe

SirDrDunk
10-21-10, 08:06
I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.

Anjguy39
10-21-10, 08:45
I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.There is one of each on Ramsey Street.

Lombardo
10-21-10, 20:13
I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.Do a search on Britney, 22 WSW lives by Pratt? And Carey. Christina lives on Smallwood a couple of blocks from Wilkens. If I recall right. Britney is so drugged up most of the time, boring. No conversation. I also posted her pic. Christina als WSW, about 30 tries to high ball a BJ for.3.

FromUnder
10-22-10, 12:43
I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.Thailand and Costa Rica

Magnum O
10-22-10, 12:59
I was in the Brooklyn area yesterday at 6:30 pm so I decided to check the b / cb loop. There were many SW out.

A WSW two blocks up from hanover st. On pontiac ave. She was a brunette with a ponytail. On pontiac & 5th

There were two attractive blonds smiling & waveing. Further down pontiac was a real attractive hispanic girl.

She had dark shoulder length hair with a red tint, looked about 20 years old. The best looking SW was a blond.

Women on Patapsico ave, she is about 40, has a pretty face, and a great body. I saw 3 more SW on Fairhaven.

Rod Philderup
10-22-10, 15:45
I was in the Brooklyn area yesterday at 6:30 pm so I decided to check the b / cb loop. There were many SW out.

A WSW two blocks up from hanover st. On pontiac ave. She was a brunette with a ponytail. On pontiac & 5th

There were two attractive blonds smiling & waveing. Further down pontiac was a real attractive hispanic girl.

She had dark shoulder length hair with a red tint, looked about 20 years old. The best looking SW was a blond.

Women on Patapsico ave, she is about 40, has a pretty face, and a great body. I saw 3 more SW on Fairhaven. Did you get to sample anything or were you just window shopping?

Breast Fed
10-22-10, 23:00
Saw Stefanie on Montford with her boyfriend / pimp. Jenna was at the corner store. She's a WSW red her and lots of freckles. I don't think she's 5 feet. Small, spinner type.

Kim Park
10-23-10, 01:16
Thailand and Costa RicaFlushing NY.

Magnum O
10-23-10, 15:04
Did you get to sample anything or were you just window shopping?Unfortunetly not, I was near the area for work. But believe me I was tempted when I saw that older blond!

I think I'm going to start going out a little earlier from now on.

Rod Philderup
10-23-10, 19:28
Cruising WW today about 16:00 Saw a familiar face sitting on some steps near the circle. Nicole, early 20's shoulder length brown hair, with a blonde streak in the front. She is definitly a looker. I reported on her back in July. After looping and passing thru the circle a few times, I pulled over on a side street. She walked up to the window, I asked for her name. Nicole she said. Since I know she is a SW (and I incorrectly thought maybe she had brought her prices back to earth) I asked "how much for a BJ" She smiled and without batting an eye said fifty. It was my turn to smile and I told her "no thanks" I cruised around for about an hour and she never got picked up, but two of the girls with her did. I did find Sissy, a skinny blonde 31 yo with a nice face. Took her to my spot opted for BBBJCIM. Good skills and nice personality. She had a pair of lips that were made for giving head. Standard fee Jack w / two Abes for good service. She said she has been working for about six weeks. No digits, would repeat.

Be safe RP

Kim Park
10-24-10, 00:11
Picked her up in front of her place. Paid 2 Jackson for a deep throat followed by doggie (finished with mish. Although she was kind of flat due to malnourishment, she did respond with good enthusiasm and great etiquette. Good give her more $$ to buy her a cell phone but spent all money at the fxxxng AMP that did not put out. Will repeat if pass by again. Great gal.

T Bone 3
10-24-10, 12:22
She is in her mid 20's with dark brown hair, About 5'7' 120lbs. Nice body. Awesome leggs! I last seen her around WW about a year ago. She was on A&E's Intervertion. I think you can go to A&E's web site and see parts of the broadcast to see what she looks like.

The last time we dated she had a little dog.

She is from Hagerstown area. I heard she comes back now and then.

This girl is awesome! Any info would be fine. Please PM me with any info.

Breast Fed
10-24-10, 21:17
Saw Kristen near the tire shop around 3am looking for a ride. She was wearing her trade mark Beret. Went around the block and came back to find her gone. She didn't recognize me or my truck.

Odd Dna
10-25-10, 16:18
Picked up Zoe on Haven ST. She is smaller blonde avg looking with a good personality.

BBBJCIM and let my hands explore during for.2. Didn't get digits but I think she lives on Haven.

Tha X Facta
10-25-10, 19:52
I have created an album for easy reference. Most of our street walkers in Baltimore.

http://lombardo.myphotoalbum.com/

How many faces can you recognize? How many have yuo done? I have personally done over 10 FS, 20 BJs.

EDITOR'S NOTE:

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You. Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!
Correct me if I'm wrong.

X Out Via DC

T Bone 3
10-25-10, 20:27
Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!

Correct me if I'm wrong.

X Out Via DCShe is pic #40 in this album. She has redish hair not dark brown as I thought. Has anyone seen her recently?

Lombardo
10-25-10, 21:26

Correct me if I'm wrong.

X Out Via DCWhat we need is an iPhone application to list all SWs with their ratings and coordinates. But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.

Something must have changed recently. I drive through Pigtown and there must have been 10 SWs on a weekend. Long story short, I give my old cell phone to a civilian in exchange for a BJ, plus all the change I keep in my ashtry.

CookyJar
10-25-10, 21:43

Correct me if I'm wrong.

X Out Via DCWho is this guy?

CookyJar

Oriole Mon
10-26-10, 00:43
Ashley is real busy these days, working from her phone again. She is not on any loop. Check you number, it is her old number as she is, well as realiable as any SW.

Jasmine was out Friday around Conklin. Claims to mainly work from home and takes calls. Nice AA girl, tight samll body decent oral skills. Sees out of her home, have not been there. I have digits.

Oriole

Shithead06
10-26-10, 01:59
Who is this guy?

CookyJarThis guy is a POS! Pretty sad day when someone has to steal other peoples photo's. Not real sure if Jackson is aware that he is stealing / selling pictures from here or not. I haven't decided whether it's worth looking into from a theft stand point or not seeing how at least five of those photo's are mine. I took them and have them in the original format. Shouldn't be real hard to prove ownership. I would suggest that he remove any of the photo's that I took.

What has our beloved board become?

Shitty

Tha X Facta
10-26-10, 02:41
Who is this guy?

CookyJarAlright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!

"Anonguy"

Shithead06
10-26-10, 02:45
Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!

Anonguy OutMr. X,

Thank you for the heads up!

Shitty

Tha X Facta
10-26-10, 02:59
Mr. X,

Thank you for the heads up!

ShittyYea Shitty, let it ride.

X Out

Cls9637
10-26-10, 05:57
I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

Jackson, you have to do something about this!

Smiling Fox
10-26-10, 08:52
I am uncomfortable with this.

Some how it doesn't sound or seem, or feel right.

From the girls perspective, or from the original pic taker, and from the board.

I am not going to ask on the legality of such an endeavor, that would sound really silly.

But a profit from usage, or privacy kinda thing.

Its good that we can post the pics, but to profit off a compilation, . I just don't know.

I don't do many street girls. I like to eat my woman. You don't eat street meat.

So, I am not familiar with a lot of them. A few looked nice and could easily step up to agency. Or indy,

Sure!

Well its obvious that everyone is going to comment. I am sure a better thinker than I will put it into better perspective. Just doesn't feel right.

Although I have to admit, I did chuckle. Just what I want in my living room bookcase.

Street walkers of Baltimore. LOL.

Smiling Fox; }

Tha X Facta
10-26-10, 09:18
What ever happened to the integrity of the board?

But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.Seriously, what were you thinking?

Selling a commodity is one thing; uploading our pictures on "lombardo's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery" Is another.

Where's the tie-in?

Did they twist your arm?

X

Johnny Stales
10-26-10, 10:49
I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.

Masonm
10-26-10, 11:13
I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.It is against usage policy to sell images, and it is unethical. It states that the images are for sale. Most things that are for sale do not arise from non-profit organizations. I am all for entrepneurship, but why would anyone need to pay someone to print out images from this site?

Seva Lurker
10-26-10, 12:04
Well if we all settle down and go looking back through the posts I think we will notice that Lombardo's post with his link is now among the missing.

If my memory serves me when the post first appeared, Jackson had gone in and deleted the link and added a couple of comments about following forum rules. When I came back later, the link was there. I reported it to Jackson for his action.

I personally think it was rather low to post the link to a potential pay site.

If Lombardo keeps going at this rate if he survives he'll never make senior status or he'll be the next name in the banned users list.

Heavy D
10-26-10, 14:15
I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

Jackson, you have to do something about this! I feel the same way. I'm really pissed about this, I posted these pictures for this web site and not as a way to profit from them. There are 8 girls pictures that I can see that are photos that I have taken and posted on this board only. One of the girls is one that came out once in a blue moon. I had not intentions of profiting from these girls. Your going to screw it up so bad that were never going to get pictures to post again.

Also I want you to take my photos down from your web site. I can tell you which ones and can back up proof the photos were taken by me.

Hope Jackson bans your ass.

Heavy D
10-26-10, 14:18

Correct me if I'm wrong.

X Out Via DCJackson please delete post 5289. It's still linking to the photos that were taken from this web site. it's linking in the quote

Heavy D
10-26-10, 14:32
What we need is an iPhone application to list all SWs with their ratings and coordinates. But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.

Something must have changed recently. I drive through Pigtown and there must have been 10 SWs on a weekend. Long story short, I give my old cell phone to a civilian in exchange for a BJ, plus all the change I keep in my ashtry. Dude. In 47 post, you don't have shit with any true reports of being with a girl. Yeah you have describe a few, but anybody can describe a girl that's already been talked about on here first or even a ride around town. In most every one of your post your talking shit.

If I'm breaking the rules I'm sorry Jackson. Just pisses me off someone steal my photos for profit. There were for this fourm only

Oldmonger
10-26-10, 16:25
I left a message for the Administrative Contact for the website hosting Lombardo's misappropriated images. I advised website's management to suspend or discontinue Lombardo's account immediately.

Lombardo misappropriated images from usasexguide. Info and violated multiple provisions of the photo hosting site's Terms of Use.

If in the next 24 hours, the photo hosting site has not taken down Lombardo's photo gallery, Jackson should contact them at:

MyPhotoAlbum Inc.

PO Box 187.

Suite 1.

Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423.

US.

Phone: 212-981-8600 Fax: 646-395-1455.

There are serious penalties for copyright infringement. I hope that the action I took will resolve this matter.

I enjoy the photos posted on this site and appreciate the efforts of those who post them.

Oldmonger.

PS: The photo hosting site's address is in Ho Ho Kus. What a coincidence.

Tha X Facta
10-26-10, 17:53
Date of Last Revision: Feb.10,2010

UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT.

You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the media that you post; that you have received all proper permissions and / or releases relative to all media that you post; that use of the media you store in any public album does not violate these Terms of Service and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify MyPhotoAlbum for all claims resulting from media you supply. MyPhotoAlbum has the right but not the obligation to monitor all activity and edit or remove any media that in the opinion of MyPhotoAlbum violates these conditions. You understand and agree that MyPhotoAlbum takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any media posted by you or by any third party.

In other words, if you post photos, videos or other media, you agree that you own the rights to the media or have permission to post them, and that you are not violating the rights of another photographer, producer etc.

B. PORNOGRAPHY: The storage and / or display of pornography or sex-related images of any kind. It is at MyPhotoAlbum 's sole discretion what constitutes pornography. Photo Galleries displaying or storing pornography will be deleted. Jackson and the above party has been notified, maybe we can get some closure to "Lombardo's moment of madness."

X

Lombardo
10-26-10, 19:55
I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.

The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.

I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.

Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.

Cls9637
10-27-10, 06:24
Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.

The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.

I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.

Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut. It's quite simple to save photos from this site to an album on your computer. They are then only one or two clicks away. If I had wanted my pictures on other web sites I would have put them there. Some of the girls in my photos let me post them with the proviso that they only be posted on this site, no others. Is it really your intention to make everyone stop posting pictures so this doesn't happen again? I don't see any pictures or reviews from you. Maybe if you went out and actually did something productive you wouldn't have to steal from others.

Shithead06
10-27-10, 07:43
Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.

Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut. After sending a private message to this POS, asking him nicely to remove my pictures from his site he replies and I quote.

" Under the terms of USAG, the photographs are no longer yours.

Copyright involves lots of cost and documentation. "

Last time I checked the Photographer who takes the picture owns the copyright, that along with a signed Models Release Form!

That fact being set aside, stealing is stealing, it just makes you a, let me spell this out, A Bigger Piece Of Shit trying to profit from others work.

Shithead06
10-27-10, 08:12
I would like to thank the other Website Myblankblank for taking down the account in question.

" Copyright involves lots of cost and documentation. "

Why yes, yes it does, which is why a thief should think twice before stealing someone elses work.

Seva Lurker
10-27-10, 10:44
Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.Regardless of the difficulty in 'finding' a specific picture on this site. YOU violated USASG policy when you posted the link to the other site. Whether you stood to gain financially from those posts does not matter. There were notices we could 'buy the photo' next to each.

The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.That is fine if you want to use it. Maybe you should establish a 'photo gallery' for the Baltimore thread. Several others have them, seldom used, but they are there. That means one has to tie the photo to the post in the discussion thread.

I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.YOU DID? I didn't go into the site beyond seeing the 'BUY'. But if you REFRAIN from using COPYRIGHTED material why do TWO of the photos attached to your 27 Oct post (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1083116&viewfull=1#post1083116) Have COPYRIGHT BYLINES PLAINLY VISIBLE?

Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.The only misreading was on your part for NOT READING Jackson's posted standards. A lot of bandwidth has been wasted because YOU felt you were somehow above those rules.

I'll be in Baltimore Friday and it has been hell trying to find REAL reports in the 'life come back to this forum' with everyone flaming you.

Snoblind
10-27-10, 18:57
She is in her mid 20's with dark brown hair, About 5'7' 120lbs. Nice body. Awesome leggs! I last seen her around WW about a year ago. She was on A&E's Intervertion. I think you can go to A&E's web site and see parts of the broadcast to see what she looks like.

The last time we dated she had a little dog.

She is from Hagerstown area. I heard she comes back now and then.

This girl is awesome! Any info would be fine. Please PM me with any info. Kristen is my girl. She's doing good she changed her phone # but she is doing real good now. Snoblind

Dr.Monger
10-27-10, 21:16
Saw Stefanie on Montford with her boyfriend / pimp. Jenna was at the corner store. She's a WSW red her and lots of freckles. I don't think she's 5 feet. Small, spinner type.If this is the Stefanie I posted about, and I sounds like it is, I would stay far away. I was afraid to have any skin to skin contact with her!

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
10-27-10, 21:18
Ashley is real busy these days, working from her phone again. She is not on any loop. Check you number, it is her old number as she is, well as realiable as any SW.

Jasmine was out Friday around Conklin. Claims to mainly work from home and takes calls. Nice AA girl, tight samll body decent oral skills. Sees out of her home, have not been there. I have digits.

OrioleOriole,

Is that the Ashley who has the out of state phone number, from PA? The one who a poster said he got an angry call from the mother?

Dr. Monger

Benchseats Rock
10-27-10, 21:20
I'll be in Baltimore Friday and it has been hell trying to find REAL reports in the 'life come back to this forum' with everyone flaming you. Ahhh, but not being an asshole has it's advantages. You have some high power connections in these parts that are only a phone call away.

Bench

Oriole Mon
10-27-10, 22:58
Oriole,

Is that the Ashley who has the out of state phone number, from PA? The one who a poster said he got an angry call from the mother?

Dr. MongerNope, she has a local number.

Seva Lurker
10-28-10, 07:52
Ahhh, but not being an asshole has it's advantages. You have some high power connections in these parts that are only a phone call away.

BenchThanks Bench. I'm just staying the nigh as a rest stop on my way to Philly for a show. Won't be in til around 8 or so that night. I'll dig out your number (if it hasn't changed) and give you a jingle as I drive up.

RookieMonger
10-28-10, 09:26
Nope, she has a local number.Is it the Ashley with the jet black hair before? I think it is more brownish now, but last time I talked to her, she was staying at a hotel by Nursery Road. Service is still good, her pipe cleaning skills are top notch & I was able to get FS for.35. She has a nice shaven kitty. She has always been one of my FAV.

Rook.

Daddy69
10-28-10, 20:08
Kristen is my girl. She's doing good she changed her phone # but she is doing real good now. SnoblindYou stole my girl.

Bring her back.

Oriole Mon
10-28-10, 22:53
Is it the Ashley with the jet black hair before? I think it is more brownish now, but last time I talked to her, she was staying at a hotel by Nursery Road. Service is still good, her pipe cleaning skills are top notch & I was able to get FS for.35. She has a nice shaven kitty. She has always been one of my FAV.

Rook. One in the same. Good thing is, she will gag for you.

T Bone 3
10-28-10, 23:17
I know two WSW that are positive for HIV. This is fact. The one that told me is one of them. I will not post their names on here. PM me.

TB

Member #4061
10-29-10, 02:55
That fact being set aside, stealing is stealing, it just makes you a, let me spell this out, A Bigger Piece Of Shit trying to profit from others work. Actually he is not after a profit. He is after the personal information, so he can stalk the person (s) who may make a purchase from him. I believe I've covered this throughly a couple of months ago. He will stalk you over the wire. He will try to make communications with people in your past / present / future just because you are on an explicit site. He defames, harasses, threatens and infringes upon multiple civil liberties. He truly is a new breed of Baltimore gutter rat. What he does not understand completely, is others' existence on this board. Nor does he seem to understand the law which I have explained to him multiple times. All this combined with a low iq, eq, self esteem issues and a mild case of penis envy will make for a very hefty law suit at some point in time. His friends and supporters don't seem to understand that he is dragging them down a road of wage garnishment.

-I almost forgot. The information I've been gathering over the course of the last three years is almost complete. It will make for an interesting book in the near future. What's more is the price of eggs as it relates to the current state of the flex unit officer and 'community activist' (I use that term loosely). I'd like to say more, but I'd hate to ruin the surprise. Let's just say there are some serious felonies that have been committed by some people who may or may not be committed to "bringing down" Jackson's site (whatever that means). Remember their MO is stalking.

Bigdog99
10-29-10, 10:11
Yes you are right. She was a very nice find. Not sure what cross street she was on but it was about 1 block maybe 2 west of where the "Block" (strip clubs) starts but on E. Fayette. She was standing on the right and I believe there was a covered bus stop there too. Not sure that makes sense but it was def more towards downtown. I was very happy.

Stay SafeFound another one in this general area Wed night after fun visits to the Millstream and Gold Rush. Lots to chose from out there (includings some TV's so be careful! Anyway found BSW named Sweets. Very attractive and bangin body.8 on a civi scale 10 on SW scale.5'4 or so and about 110 lbs. Great find. Attitude was ok. Could have been better. But she did what I asked her to do. Have digits and don't mind sharing.

Seva Lurker
10-29-10, 22:48
Well I got to town around 8:30 and checked in. Dropped of the bags and headed out to see what was happening. First loop was W / W. Mistake, big mistake. Wilkens is a disaster area. From before Catherine to past Monroe, they have the street stripped down for repaving. Like it wasn't bad enough before. This was bad. .

I did see one WSW around Pulaski. I looked over and she she smiled and waved. However there was a BPD car somewhere behind me. He let someone go right after I went by him. Besides it was early and I wanted to see what else might be happening.

Went to Fulton then looped back to Monroe and down to Washington. There was nothing in that area so I followed Washington to Patapsco (sp. I'm glad I didn't pick the lady on Wilkens up. About three blocks before Desoto BPD had like 25 officers manning a checkpoint. Random stops and I got through without being stopped or without hitting any of the ones meandering all over the street.

Finally got down to Patapsco and cruised it a couple of times. There were two possible WSW, one may have been Hispanic) between 3rd and 10th. One had a cute face wearing glasses, but was wrapped in a coat and hood. THought she might just be walking to a store, but she was there on each of my loops.

The other, the possible Hispanic was near 9th. Got the look, but she looked a bit rough.

Was ready to go for the cute face. Pulled into the 7-11 to get a soda and see what she would do. Lo and behold, two BPD cars were parked up the alley. Grabbed my soda and called it a night. Full day of work and a 5.5 hour drive, I'm ready for bed.

Some good looking ladies staying here though. May go get some ice and see what's out doing the same thing. :the

Barraquda22
10-30-10, 01:08
Circled around a bit. Haven't seen anyone out, but it is a dead zone anymore.

If anyone knows of some happenings or has local digits pm me.

Cls9637
10-30-10, 13:30
Finally got around to posting the rest of the pictures of Lara. She has put on some weight, but there's nothing wrong with a little thick. Just ask Bill Clinton! As I said in the first post a couple weeks ago service was good. A little rushed for a moment, but that didn't last. Lot's of tongue and attention to the boys. I mean the tongue part quite literally (see Lara16). Definitely worth picking up. Standard prices applied, plus extra for pictures. You can see the original post and other pictures in my posts on 10-10 and 10-11.

Bhbarto
10-30-10, 14:46
I picked up a WSW with dark hair near the loop a couple of weeks ago. I noticed once she go in she was missing the top of her index finger, and that her facial skin wasn't in the best of shape. It just didn't feel right, so I bought her a coffee at McDonald's, tipped her, and dropped her back off at the loop. An info on who this may be? One can't help noticing the missing finger that much is for sure.

Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well.

Breast Fed
10-30-10, 20:04
Saw Kristen on Bradford and Shannon on Montford at around 330 last night. Couldn't stop. Too many LE around.

Cls9637
10-31-10, 06:49
I picked up a WSW with dark hair near the loop a couple of weeks ago. I noticed once she go in she was missing the top of her index finger, and that her facial skin wasn't in the best of shape. It just didn't feel right, so I bought her a coffee at McDonald's, tipped her, and dropped her back off at the loop. An info on who this may be? One can't help noticing the missing finger that much is for sure.

Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well. That is Jewelz. She has been reported on previously, most recently by me, with pictures.

Eddie Warchild
10-31-10, 12:01
Hey my fellow mongers,

Here is a quick pic of RipOff Erica who is now very PREGGO. I am not sure if she is actually providing decent service or still ripping guys off, I saw her out last week but will not partake due to bad experiences in the past with her. Rook. I too suffered at the hands off this WSW called Erica. I hope guys stay well clear from her. She is preggo as well.

Eddie Warchild
10-31-10, 12:19
Have not had much luck lately. My first rip- off was by a WSW named Erica. Took me to an almost a trash home and asked me to stay there while she went and got cigs. Made the mistake of giving her roses. Never saw here again. Made a loop around the place where I scooped her up. Sure enough she was there. Made me mad as hell. On Friday nite took another trip to Wilkens. Was dry as the sahara. Picked up a WSW worker called Carrie. I believe she's the same trickster that has been reported here a few times. Took me to a house and demanded payment up-front. .10 for rent, .30 for FS. Noticed she kept fidgeting when giving pick job. She was actually trying to pick my pockets while pants were low. NO ONE SHOULD GIVE HER a second look eva. Any ways, my boys are still terribly blue and desperately need to be attended. Would appreciate any number short of LE around the Catonsville area to be preferred. And also I don't want no preggo's. Have not had luck with them. Please PM me

Wyteboy
11-02-10, 01:59
I sorta know her from around the neighborhood and we had exchanged numbers. She called me tonight. I picked her up and we eventually ended up in my basement. Dee is not a bad looking girl at all. PuertoRican she told me. She has a nice personality too. This was the first time that I requested any service from her. I thought that by giving her rides in my car and buying her cigarettes and doing other stuff for her, she would give me good service. I was soo wrong. Service was very bad. Every time I was ready to pop, she would start using her hand to try and finish. After about the 4th or 5th time of this, I just gave up and used my own hand. She said that that she does not do CIM. I even gave her a little donation beforehand. Avoid this one gents.

Dj Rivaa
11-02-10, 02:51
Anybody got any info on a BSW who walks on b-more street and fayette, she's skinny light skinned AA. Pm me for details she wears leggings in the winter time.

Crg3400
11-02-10, 08:54

Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well. That is Juliz or Jewlez (not sure how she spell it) she lost the tip of her finger do to an infection. As for the facial skin some infections are harder to cut off.

T Bone 3
11-02-10, 10:19
Kristen is my girl. She's doing good she changed her phone # but she is doing real good now. SnoblindCan you hook me up with her # PLEASE!

Otto Man
11-04-10, 12:55
Cruised thru B / BC this morning and LE was EVERYWHERE. Worse than I have ever seen, and they were stopping and hassling the few SW that ventured out in the rain. It was crazy I was sitting I a parking lot watching trying to get some work done and the cops were just stalking them, following just a block behind them.

Yesterday I picked up Sabrina even though I have had not so great experiences with her. She was actually quite pleasant. Went to my spot for a CBJ and once we got there upgraded to FS for standard rates plus tip. She was clean and smelled nice. Might actually repeat now.

Blkninj01
11-04-10, 20:04
It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.

Heavy D
11-05-10, 14:13
It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.The loop has been posted many times. And you new people all ask this same question all the time.

Knowing where to look is by reading this fourm. If you look, you will find. You will find and then you will know.

Oh, I being nice giving you this info. You should see how the other guys like to help you.

Blkninj01
11-05-10, 18:39
The loop has been posted many times. And you new people all ask this same question all the time.

Knowing where to look is by reading this fourm. If you look, you will find. You will find and then you will know.

Oh, I being nice giving you this info. You should see how the other guys like to help you. I am sorry that I have missed the post. Before I asked I did take time to read the majority of the other post and just saw post eluding to where it is located. I understand us new poeple do not know many of these things and ask question but I also read that this is a forum to assist people who are into some of the same activities. I am sure you and other members on here have asked questions before that may have already been posted. There is over 200 posts on this board and you can't catch everything. I appreciate that you feel you are being nice and oh yeah and I have read how other people tried to "help" people. However, I joinded this forum to give and to share information with others that may be benificial not to get a scolding for trying to participate and asking a question. I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board but if this is how you treat new people on this forum for asking a question about where a street is then this is sad. I will find it myself thank you!

Eddie Warchild
11-05-10, 23:30
So I went on a troll again after being ripped off by Erica and Cash and Carrie. I thought I would give them a taste of their own medicine. Made a stealthy fly by on W all down to the circle and onto Wash. Picked up a SSW by the name of Leina. She was a little on the heavy side however she was nice to chat with. FS was discounted and on we went to the spot for a game of connect 4. All in all, was an ok nite.

Safe trolling guys.

Cls9637
11-06-10, 10:44
Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.

Masonm
11-06-10, 16:44
I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board This is it exactly.

Baltimonger
11-06-10, 18:52
I am sorry that I have missed the post. Before I asked I did take time to read the majority of the other post and just saw post eluding to where it is located. I understand us new poeple do not know many of these things and ask question but I also read that this is a forum to assist people who are into some of the same activities. I am sure you and other members on here have asked questions before that may have already been posted. There is over 200 posts on this board and you can't catch everything. I appreciate that you feel you are being nice and oh yeah and I have read how other people tried to "help" people. However, I joinded this forum to give and to share information with others that may be benificial not to get a scolding for trying to participate and asking a question. I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board but if this is how you treat new people on this forum for asking a question about where a street is then this is sad. I will find it myself thank you!There is a thread named Baltimore Mongering Basics-For Newbies. This is the place you go to find exactly the info a newbie needs. Go to it. Click last so you go to report number one of that thread. Scroll upward you will see a post with a link to the (Clix) Loop.

Kim Park
11-06-10, 23:25
Picked up some WSW (forgot her name) at Eagle. She got a nice big tits and did a good job cleaning the pipe and playing with the boys. Then all the sudden an old lady came out of nowhere and started knocking on my car window! We then proceeded to go somewhere else and I gave her another Jackson so that I can wrap up doggie style.

Drofnalb
11-07-10, 02:55
Are you sure that she was really a she?

Isn't eagle a gay bar?

http://www.thebaltimoreeagle.com/eaglesnest.html

Picked up some WSW (forgot her name) at Eagle. She got a nice big tits and did a good job cleaning the pipe and playing with the boys. Then all the sudden an old lady came out of nowhere and started knocking on my car window! We then proceeded to go somewhere else and I gave her another Jackson so that I can wrap up doggie style.

Baltimonger
11-07-10, 11:55
Are you sure that she was really a she?

Isn't eagle a gay bar?

http://www.thebaltimoreeagle.com/eaglesnest.htmlEagle is a street on the W / W loop. A car just burned up there a few days ago right on the corner with Pulaski St.

Blkninj01
11-07-10, 15:16
There is a thread named Baltimore Mongering Basics-For Newbies. This is the place you go to find exactly the info a newbie needs. Go to it. Click last so you go to report number one of that thread. Scroll upward you will see a post with a link to the (Clix) Loop.Thank you for the info. That should help me out alot!

Dream Line
11-07-10, 20:55
Does anyone know what ever happened to Kristen? She was the girl on A&E's intervention.

And how about Bridget?

Does anyone know and could tell me about Melody? Melody is about 5'1' 99lbs with black hair and a paw tattoo on her leg / thigh. Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to time

Cls9637
11-07-10, 21:07
Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.

Dr.Monger
11-08-10, 00:30
Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.
Dr. Monger

Cls9637
11-08-10, 05:52
Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.

Dr. MongerThank you for that heads up. I hope everyone pays attention to your information. I doubt I'll see her again, however.

Breast Fed
11-08-10, 09:43
Saw Patty on Millington. She looked bad. Glad I passed, someone else had the pleasure.

Anyone seen Sue lately?

Otto Man
11-08-10, 14:00
Heavy Le presence in B / Cb this morning. Not much out on either loop so I decided to try my phone. Nada! Its official I now have no working numbers. Its going to be a long cold winter!

KarlHungus
11-08-10, 16:07
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/bs-md-ho-prostitution-arrests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

Cls9637
11-09-10, 07:02
Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to timeBridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.

Hugh Jardon
11-09-10, 16:19
Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.

Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.

Eggroll
11-09-10, 17:15
Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site. Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

Eggroll

T Bone 3
11-09-10, 19:34
Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.Stay clear from her.

Breast Fed
11-09-10, 21:09
Is this the dirty blonde Tina from Patterson Park?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/bs-md-ho-prostitution-arrests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

Dr.Monger
11-09-10, 21:42

One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up. Karl,

Can you tell us what Tina looks like?

Dr. Monger

Rod Philderup
11-09-10, 22:14
Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

RP

Slow Low
11-09-10, 23:25
Visiting monger in town for one afternoon needs some help. I've perused the posts but really only have 2-3 hours of free time. I'm wondering what would be the best, closest stroll coming from BWI. My tastes run toward the little W spinners. I'm hoping to find my dream spinner in target-rich B-town. I'll be in town from CLE with my trusty camera, and will post any and all exploits. Also. I won't complain if somebody throws me a number or two. I'll repay the favor in spades if you ever make it to the CLE.

Oriole Mon
11-10-10, 00:34
She is back on scene again. Got enough bucks to have her phone turned back on. If you have her number call her up.

Oriole

Cls9637
11-10-10, 06:09
These are the other pictures of Shannon With the Big Tits. She always wants to make sure I post them for her. Happy to oblige! She takes great care of me, I'll take great care of her.

Bad Bad Boy
11-10-10, 08:46
Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

RPDAWN.

I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB

Rod Philderup
11-10-10, 10:09
DAWN.

I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBBShe didn't offer any digits, said she is out all the time on Wilkens. I saw her about 7:00 last night. Cls9637 posted some pics last week if that's any help.

RP

Baltimore Cuck
11-10-10, 15:33
Has anyone seen pregnant kelly with the big sunglasses lately?

Last I saw with her, and talked to her was in August. She was HUGE and 6 months pregnant. Been looking for her every few days, as I want to see her. And haven't located her!

Anyone know if she has been around in last two weeks? Or what happened to her?

Hugh Jardon
11-10-10, 16:02
Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

EggrollI think that's still her stroll. She was on Patapsco because she was leaving the courthouse.

Magnum O
11-10-10, 19:33
Stay clear from her.Why should we stay away from her?

RookieMonger
11-10-10, 21:58
Hey there my fellow mongers,

I was cruising the BP ads this evening when I ran across this one. Isn't she the one that used to walk PP / Conkling area? She would always be in the middle of the streets trying to stop cars. I think her name was Jen,the other sws would call her "CRAZY JEN". That # links a few gals all asking
$250.00-$300.00 for outcalls. Any info? Rook.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughtysxy-grl-all-4u-19/3281352

Piddybo
11-10-10, 22:01
Haven't hit the stroll for months but my hunger got the best of me. Decided to see what the streetmeat looks like now-a-days. Still saw some of the old faces thats been out there for years and a few new ones. Saw a tall thin brunette about 5 ft 8 around the USA gas station and knew she was on the stroll because of "the look" I kept getting. Very cute WSW (about a 8/10 on a SW scale) in the face but no body at all. Got to have at least an ass or tits so I kept going.

Made a few laps threw and saw a brunette WSW on Payson. About 5 ft 6, nice body with great curves and hips and ass and very well maintained. Kept going around the block to catch her attention but to no avail (no, I didn't keep circling the same block over and over again but I hit her intersection from all the different streets. Finally, I gave up and was heading out when I saw her a few blocks down at the loop coming out of a corner store and we made eye contact and I come back around. She comes to the window and thought she was actually too good to be true. Talked to her for a few seconds and she was hesitant to get in. About to leave and she finally hops in and off we go. She is kinda standoffish at first with the whole "Are you a cop" thing so I reach over and pet her kitty and she says cool. I asked her to show me something so she whips out some nice see cup titties that are so nice and fluffy. Perfect tits and it's hard to believe that these tits are even out on the street. Says she's an escort but when she doesn't get calls, she's out on the corner selling it and hunting for "The H". Decided on a head while I'm driving. Says 40 and I counter with 30 and she says to take her back. I wanted to stick to the code but something like this was toooooo damn good so I gave in. Great performance with suction and DT and wet and took direction very well. Even though I gave her 50 in all (with tip, she worked for it. Tested her suction skills for almost 30 minutes before I popped. Got the number and will definitely up-grade next time at a local notel. Says her agency charges 200 but if I call her, it'll be 100. No anal though but anything else goes.

Looks: 9.

Personality: 9.

Skills: 9.

Overall: 9

Carlos Minor
11-10-10, 22:25
Konichiwa fellows!

I saw Dawn this evening! She was ok, I was expecting something a little out of space.

I would repeat? I don't know! Maybe!

Nice personality 9

Descent Body

Ass 8.

Tits 7 small

Face 5 "Front teeths" FUCKED UPS!

Eggroll
11-10-10, 23:00

I was cruising the BP ads this evening when I ran across this one. Isn't she the one that used to walk PP / Conkling area? She would always be in the middle of the streets trying to stop cars. I think her name was Jen, the other sws would call her "CRAZY JEN". That # links a few gals all asking.

$250. 00-$300. 00 for outcalls. Any info? Rook.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughtysxy-grl-all-4u-19/3281352Hey Rookie,

You are good, maybe you have a photographic memory? Or maybe you actually have her photo that you have not shared with us? Anyway, I think you are right. Or could she be Crazy Jen's twin sister? I clearly remember her on the Conkling street, maybe 7-8 years ago. I never picked her up cause she seemed way too high and crazy. I am pretty sure she was discussed on this board a while ago. My god, Crazy Jen is back.

Eggroll

Eggroll
11-10-10, 23:01

I was cruising the BP ads this evening when I ran across this one. Isn't she the one that used to walk PP / Conkling area? She would always be in the middle of the streets trying to stop cars. I think her name was Jen, the other sws would call her "CRAZY JEN". That # links a few gals all asking.

$250. 00-$300. 00 for outcalls. Any info? Rook.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughtysxy-grl-all-4u-19/3281352Hey Rookie,

You are good, maybe you have a photographic memory? Or maybe you actually have her photo that you have not shared with us? Anyway, I think you are right. Or could she be Crazy Jen's twin sister? I clearly remember her on the Conkling street, maybe 7-8 years ago. I never picked her up cause she seemed way too high and crazy. I am pretty sure she was discussed on this board a while ago. My god, Crazy Jen is back.

Eggroll

Happy One
11-10-10, 23:41
Rook if thats not crazy Jen than it is her twin sister. She was a good date if you could catch her when she wasnt cracked out.

RookieMonger
11-11-10, 00:18
Hey Rookie,

EggrollI saw her about a month ago when I was passing thru PP / Conkling. She was stoop sitting by the BP on Conkling / Pulaski with all her belongings. I assumed she was waiting for a ride / date who knows. I never dated her because she was always wacked out when I saw her. I actually called her on my "ho" phone, she said her name was Jenna, hmmmm ok. So she went from Jen/$10 date on PP / Conkling to Jenna/$250. 00/$300. 00 date on BP. Wow, now thats INFLATION! Rook.

Bad Bad Boy
11-11-10, 09:26
She didn't offer any digits, said she is out all the time on Wilkens. I saw her about 7:00 last night. Cls9637 posted some pics last week if that's any help.

RPI checked out the photos you mentioned and it could be the same DAWN. I really couldn't get a good look at her in the theater since it was quite dark and there were a bunch of guys blocking out what little light there was sitting around us watching our show. My DAWN was very personable, small like the pictures, and clean. Now I have a better description and her stomping grounds when my driver's license is reinstated (it was suspended by MVA due to my recent medical problems - I have to be retested first) . SHE was too enjoyable to pass up. I have had several great experiences playing with girls who came into the APEX over the years. MOST I reported on. Most of the girls were fairly nice looking with nice figures, clean, and let you play with them. Best of all it was FREE!

BTW, I ran into another girl named DAWN, who hung around Wilkens and Brunswick who she claimed she was "THE QUEEN OF BLOW JOBS" and on occasion did girl girl with another friend of mine. Michelle who also worked there and, I understand has since left the area and gotten married. I wasn't that impressed with DAWN'S self proclaimed skills. I am sure there are other girls in the area with the same street name of DAWN. Om this matter I would have to check with our resident historian and "ORACLE", Baltimonger:o) Thanks again, BBB

Mairj23
11-11-10, 13:48
Haven't hit the stroll for months but my hunger got the best of me. Decided to see what the streetmeat looks like now-a-days. Still saw some of the old faces thats been out there for years and a few new ones. Saw a tall thin brunette about 5 ft 8 around the USA gas station and knew she was on the stroll because of "the look" I kept getting. Very cute WSW (about a 8/10 on a SW scale) in the face but no body at all. Got to have at least an ass or tits so I kept going.

Made a few laps threw and saw a brunette WSW on Payson. About 5 ft 6, nice body with great curves and hips and ass and very well maintained. Kept going around the block to catch her attention but to no avail (no, I didn't keep circling the same block over and over again but I hit her intersection from all the different streets. Finally, I gave up and was heading out when I saw her a few blocks down at the loop coming out of a corner store and we made eye contact and I come back around. She comes to the window and thought she was actually too good to be true. Talked to her for a few seconds and she was hesitant to get in. About to leave and she finally hops in and off we go. She is kinda standoffish at first with the whole "Are you a cop" thing so I reach over and pet her kitty and she says cool. I asked her to show me something so she whips out some nice see cup titties that are so nice and fluffy. Perfect tits and it's hard to believe that these tits are even out on the street. Says she's an escort but when she doesn't get calls, she's out on the corner selling it and hunting for "The H". Decided on a head while I'm driving. Says 40 and I counter with 30 and she says to take her back. I wanted to stick to the code but something like this was toooooo damn good so I gave in. Great performance with suction and DT and wet and took direction very well. Even though I gave her 50 in all (with tip, she worked for it. Tested her suction skills for almost 30 minutes before I popped. Got the number and will definitely up-grade next time at a local notel. Says her agency charges 200 but if I call her, it'll be 100. No anal though but anything else goes.

Overall: 9if this was Pricey Nicole?

Mairj23
11-11-10, 14:04
Apparently theres going to be a new Royal Farms store at Washington and Monroe. Maybe now we can just go in there, sit and chow down on some chicken, and wait for the sws to come in to "buy" something?

RookieMonger
11-11-10, 21:31
if this was Pricey Nicole?This sounds like the same "Pricey" Nicole. I guess guys are giving in to her requested donations if she is still asking for. 40. She surely would have lowered it by now if guys said "No Thanks"! Rook.

FromUnder
11-11-10, 22:28

Overall: 9She asks for 40 you offer her 30 and you end up giving her 50 in case you didn't figure it out you already gave her a 20 tip at 40

Lombardo
11-12-10, 00:05
Apparently theres going to be a new Royal Farms store at Washington and Monroe. Maybe now we can just go in there, sit and chow down on some chicken, and wait for the sws to come in to "buy" something?It will become a water hole for SWs, Johns and Cops alike. SWs prefer Busy Bees and discount stores, the type run by Asians which also sell $1 condoms, $10 phone cards and $5 fried chicken wings. For cops it is a spot to get the coffee and chat with fellow officers. For Johns, it will serve best as a rest station along the loops. I typically scratch off a couple of lottery tickets between rounds.

BTW, took Sissy for a test ride where she performed well on all 4 cylinders. Good attitude, good looks, good skills, but dip stick came out stinky.

Happy One
11-12-10, 00:38
There is also a girl that fits the desciption by the name of Shera. She was staying in the area and trying to work off the phone. Very nice looking woman, skills wre just ok to me, but I have been with some really rockin spinners that take great pride in turning you on, winding you up & getting you totally satisfied. Apparently some of the escourts from motels around BWI have been filtering into Brooklyn now & then. Pleasant supprise to get such quality at standard street rates. Speaking of Brooklyn, seems to be alot out at one time, or next to nothing. The girls tell me they are trying to work the phone & doing daytime hours because of LE pulling them up just walking the street. I find the Westside LE has ben keeping the girls off the street at nite also. Be very cautious on the WW loop has I got pulled up because they new the girl that was in my truck. I got to admit they treated me well asking a few questions & turned us both loose. Good luck out there as there is some really good talent out there.

SirDrDunk
11-12-10, 07:27
This sounds like the same "Pricey" Nicole. I guess guys are giving in to her requested donations if she is still asking for. 40. She surely would have lowered it by now if guys said "No Thanks"! Rook.It probally was her Rook I just saw her this past weekend out and about and she always try to act non-chalant with me because she already know I'm not even going to entertain $40 for a BJ. If dudes like Piddy keep this up then she will never come down. I hate to say this but dudes like that will drive the price up if they keep it up. Guys we have to band together to keep the rates where they are, think about it if the so called escort gig was going so well she would'nt be out. Trust me fellows those rates are eventually going to go down because her habit is going to take off we just have to wait it out.

RookieMonger
11-12-10, 12:38
It probally was her Rook I just saw her this past weekend out and about and she always try to act non-chalant with me because she already know I'm not even going to entertain $40 for a BJ. If dudes like Piddy keep this up then she will never come down. I hate to say this but dudes like that will drive the price up if they keep it up. Guys we have to band together to keep the rates where they are, think about it if the so called escort gig was going so well she would'nt be out. Trust me fellows those rates are eventually going to go down because her habit is going to take off we just have to wait it out.I totally agree. I have been seeing a regular UTR gal, for a donation of $.30, EVERYTHING is available. She is non-rush, GFE, PSA ABC ETC, Rook.

Drpmd
11-12-10, 17:24
I checked out the photos you mentioned and it could be the same DAWN. I really couldn't get a good look at her in the theater since it was quite dark and there were a bunch of guys blocking out what little light there was sitting around us watching our show. My DAWN was very personable, small like the pictures, and clean. Now I have a better description and her stomping grounds when my driver's license is reinstated (it was suspended by MVA due to my recent medical problems. I have to be retested first). SHE was too enjoyable to pass up. I have had several great experiences playing with girls who came into the APEX over the years. MOST I reported on. Most of the girls were fairly nice looking with nice figures, clean, and let you play with them. Best of all it was FREE!

BTW, I ran into another girl named DAWN, who hung around Wilkens and Brunswick who she claimed she was "THE QUEEN OF BLOW JOBS" and on occasion did girl girl with another friend of mine. Michelle who also worked there and, I understand has since left the area and gotten married. I wasn't that impressed with DAWN'S self proclaimed skills. I am sure there are other girls in the area with the same street name of DAWN. Om this matter I would have to check with our resident historian and "ORACLE", Baltimonger.) Thanks again, BBBIf anyone has any info on the other girl named Dawn let me know, I haven't seen her out in years. I sent you a PM also BBB.

Gunner1
11-12-10, 19:34
Picked up Sabrina today around 1600 hrs on the B / CB Loop. Went to her place for CBJ and FS. Had a good time, she was clean and very kool. Non-rushed and have digits to trade. Will repeat.

SW Scale.

Attitutde 8.

Body 7.

Face 8.

Skills 8

Rod Philderup
11-12-10, 20:29
It will become a water hole for SWs, Johns and Cops alike. SWs prefer Busy Bees and discount stores, the type run by Asians which also sell $1 condoms, $10 phone cards and $5 fried chicken wings. For cops it is a spot to get the coffee and chat with fellow officers. For Johns, it will serve best as a rest station along the loops. I typically scratch off a couple of lottery tickets between rounds.

BTW, took Sissy for a test ride where she performed well on all 4 cylinders. Good attitude, good looks, good skills, but dip stick came out stinky. Is that Sissy from W / W, thin, cute blonde with DSL? I reported on her last month 10/23 She is a lot of fun, I don't know about the smelly coochie, I opted for the BBBJ, couldn't pass on those DSL's. That is the same day I encountered Pricey Nicole. She gave me the same offer as Piddybo but I passed. She has a blonde streak in the front of her hair and hangs out near the circle. Like SirDrDunk said, her prices will come down if she needs her meds bad enough and all of the Mongers stick together. We definitely don't want all the SW's to think the prices are going up!

RP

JNimble
11-13-10, 08:49
I haven't seen her in quite a while, but last Sunday around 5 pm, I found Leah on Everette St near Fairhaven. She looked as good or better than last time (probably a year ago) and was fresh from the shower. She smelled like baby powder.

I might not have picked her up if I'd recognized her. On my last encounter with her, she was nodding and her performance suffered. This time, she was completely with it. We decided to head to a quiet spot in the county to take care of business. Once there, we negotiated a covered pipe cleaning for the standard tuition. Without my having to ask, she pulled up her top and out popped her gorgeous tits. Nice and round with the nice big nipples I love.

Her technique was great and she hung in to the end without any complaining. It takes a little longer with a raincoat on. Afterwards, I dropped her back at her house and she gave me her digits (she prefers phone dates).

Jack

Mairj23
11-13-10, 11:44
Was out on the WW and BCB loops last night for 3 hours and saw maybe 3 sws. Saw a blond with frizzy blond hair near the MTA place, a blond sitting on steps near the circle, and nothing at BCB. None were worth picking up but they were picked up immediately after I saw them. There was one cute girl on S Carey at Wash Blvd but she was not an SW or was not dating because she had no interest in me or the other mongers driving by.

Ficdon
11-13-10, 15:54
Picked her up on Payson / Eagle a few weeks ago. I was looking for Heather, Brittany kind of looks like Heathers pics on here from a distance. Brittany is a little older, lower 30's she said, and face shows some age / wear, but she was very nice and we went to Tim's. I asked her for a good no-tel and I had never been there before. I asked her to check in for us and she did, no complaints. She was very good at BBBJ-30 mins with a few breaks. Great attitude, very friendly, very good oral skills. Only downside was she had a little stubble on her legs.

RookieMonger
11-13-10, 23:44

Here is some pics of my UTR girl. NO CONTACTS at this point, she may waiver on this in the future, but was adament about being UTR and YES, she wanted her face covered up somewhat. I spent time with her Fri. & tonight. I do not have time for a report now-sorry. Rook.

Bad Bad Boy
11-14-10, 08:39
If anyone has any info on the other girl named Dawn let me know, I haven't seen her out in years. I sent you a PM also BBB.

I have no numbers for her- QUEEN OF THE BLOW JOBS - and found her on Brunswick walking in front of those 3 row homes on the right as you -turn onto Brunswick from Wilkens. I felt she had a too inflated opinion of herself and oral skills. She was ok, but not anything special. It pissed me off that she bad mouth'd my good friend Michelle who she did girl girl with on ocassion. I have no idea where she is today. It's not uncommon for these girls to bad mouth each other in hopes of grnerating more business for themselves As I recall, she was average height, brown hair, , little fleshy. Not fat, clean, talative, opinionated, and a SW vet who knew the ropes and all the other girls on the loop. I doubt I would repeat unless desperate. BBB

Butt Ugly
11-14-10, 11:30
Wasn't there a Dawn shot and killed on Brunswick about three years ago? I don't think they ever found out who did it.

Dr.Monger
11-14-10, 12:30

Here is some pics of my UTR girl. NO CONTACTS at this point, she may waiver on this in the future, but was adament about being UTR and YES, she wanted her face covered up somewhat. I spent time with her Fri. & tonight. I do not have time for a report now-sorry. Rook. Hey Rook,

How is the rest of the body?

Dr. Monger

Tha X Facta
11-14-10, 12:35
On the other hand, I've all but given up on the loop and have found greener pastures in baltimore. While it is a much farther drive, the consistency, quality, and price make the trip worth it.

Unless more (and better) girls start showing up on the loop; I'll only be cruising the loop in passing. DC is in a stagnated mood.

North of DC there's Charm city. When I get a chance I pounce! Hit my ole faithful areas: Conkling, Haven, PP; nothing but heat.

So I tried a different path.

RTFF about other areas around North ave: Charles, St. Paul, Calvert steets. Even McCullough, and this is where I found Pooh. She was adamant about getting away from the area, so I obliged. Took her to what I know; Pulaski hwy. Pooh was terribly quiet the whole ride. (She opened up later) She only allowed one pic and did'nt want her face shown. Even after I tried to bribe her!
Pooh: So you better take your best shot.

The money shot was a guarantee. She had a lot on her mind, kinda standoffish. But once I was in, she seemed to relax. I hit it every which way I could. About 25 mins later we realized we had a good vibe and it flowed; literally. Pooh temporarily forgot about her problems as I forgot about DC.
We even forgot for a 2nd time!

Would I go north again? Interestingly enough, I would make the drive!
But not for one nut :D

X In X Out.

Via the DC doldrums

Bjroll John
11-14-10, 13:15
I know its been awhile been semi- retired. Got laid off form my job so nothing but time on my hands. You know the idle mind thing. I see the boards noob members have grew I guess to all the TV time over the months. Went out trolling for some thing good today SA dead W / W all but dead. Did see a nice blond on wilkens near the bridge. Hit CB and it was jumping no less than 5 active WSW 1 BSW. I never pick up on the first loop saw a hot blond with a red jacket walking near the school on 5th made my loop but was beaten to the punch guess some guys are not as cautious as I am was a little mad but on to fairhaven. I found Stephanie some on you know her about 5'7 dirty blond and long face not ugly just really notice able. I had her about 4yrs prior and was very displeased you know the type complaining about the time the money and was bad and too high to get the job done.

What time has done she is "clean" and on methadone and getting her life together. She had a tougue ring and knows how to use it. After getting chased by a security guard we found a spot. Good to the last drop BBBJ for standard + tip. She was a dear I will repeat soon I think but I usually never do the same SW more than once or twice.

On another note I see there were some posts about "Crazy Redhead Jen" who was one of my Fav WSW from Conkling. I love redheads even fake ones her curtains and drapes were off. Well she go caught up with a guy in a murder. Did like 3 yrs probably did less. She is clean now and a mom think she may be married. Poor guy. I remember going to her place over the bar looking for her and this is what a neighbor told me. That girl in the pic is not her Jen started working Conkling at about 24 she danced before then she worked for about 5yrs and has been Retired for at least 3 puting her at clsoe to 30 and thats a SW 30 so there is no way she would attempt to past for a fresh 19. Jen has a sister that works Conkling she looks alot like her ask her?

Drpmd
11-14-10, 14:02
Wasn't there a Dawn shot and killed on Brunswick about three years ago? I don't think they ever found out who did it.Yeah there was but not the same dawn. I thought it was at first, but That dawn she got shot for not giving a guy a cigerate but they did catch the guy.

Cls9637
11-14-10, 17:15
I've known Erica since she was about 17 or 18, before all the ripoff games began. I haven't dated her since then, and she's now 25, though I talk to her occasionally. Saw her today out and around, so I stopped to talk to her. We decided to do a date for old times sake. I was comfortable with the idea because I know how to not put myself in a position for her to rip me off. We went to a room that I knew. Her boobs, which were always nice, have gotten way bigger with the pregnancy. She was a little skittish about me touching them because the nipples were sensitive, but I did anyway and she played with them herself. Her skills were good back then, and still are. Lots of suction and tongue action, and lots of attention to the boys. Says that she is "getting on a program." Are there any girls out there that AREN'T "getting on a program?" Usual tuition for the BJ with swallow, plus a little extra for the pictures. I was certainly not disappointed. Be careful, though. She is still known as "Ripoff Erica!" Don't know if any of you guys are even interested in a pregnant SW, but I found her worth the tuition. YMMV.

Rod Philderup
11-14-10, 18:42
Cruised WW yesterday afternoon. Few SW's out, saw Kelly / Sabrina at Wilkens and Payson. Passed on her. Bridgett on Eagle near Pulaski, LEO in parked marked car right there. Passed on her also. B / CB a little better, after a couple loops saw a WSW with long blonde hair, about twenty yo on Pontiac and Fourth. A little on the chubby side, but had a cute face. She got in and started talking about her face breaking out, what a good BJ she gives, telling me how beatiful she is. I asked her "what the hell is wrong with you?" and she told me she was drunk. That actually made sense and I kind of like drunk girls. We agreed on a Jack for BBBJWCIM and swallow for tip. She gave a decent BJ except she would stop about every 30 seconds and tell me she was dizzy or her neck hurt or her knees were sore. She finally got comfortable enough to give uninterrupted service and I was able to pop. Then she spit the load out, which voided the tip agreement. She wasn't real happy about that, but that was the deal. As fucked up as she was, she probably forgot about me 10 minutes later anyway. By the way her name is Tina and I won't be repeating with her.

RP

Cnote
11-14-10, 18:55
Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?I did not see any bandages when you ask this question last month but.

I Hooked up with Carrie again this past Thursday, she had surgery on her wrists, she must of hit her wrist on something because it was bandaged up and she was in pain, I called her and she called me back. She's a trooper, went and parked, started out w / BBBJ and doggy, I was lasting alot longer and she was getting sore, she wanted to finished w / BBBJ, after about 10 more minutes I shot a load in her mouth, she did spit it out but she definately earned a tip for lasting so long and not complaining, she was actually apologizing for being in so much pain because of her wrist.

I helped her put her panties back on and jeans, she could only use her left arm because the other on was in so much pain. Tight little body and she was getting really wet when I was fingering the kitten while getting BJ.

Definately will get a room next time and get an extended time w / her.

I saw a black guy walking around wilkens close to monroe that looked like he was wearing a "cop" sweatshirt. I didn't stick around to see if anymore SW's were out. It was time 2 get out of dodge.

Be safe.

Cnote

Drpmd
11-15-10, 10:42
I was out yesterday from about 2 to 5 but no luck, But I was mainly tring to find Dawn again since BBB seen her and it seems like the dawn I used to know. There were 2 older looking SW in the area of wilkens and Brunswick I did ask one if she knew where Dawn was, she said she didn't see her out today but of course she wanted to get in LOL, She had a sore that was covered with makeup right near her mouth more so on her cheek I was like No thanks. I think she said her name was ashley? Or something like that. Looked like she had really big boobs.

But, Anyway, if anyone has a 411 on Dawn let me know.

Happy One
11-15-10, 13:19
Take alook on Escorts. Com, then Baltimore & look at the picture of the girl called Gia. Intresting isn't?

Joseleche
11-15-10, 13:37
Take alook on Escorts. Com, then Baltimore & look at the picture of the girl called Gia. Intresting isn't?Doesn't Gia also post up some ads as Lisa?

Hemloc26
11-15-10, 14:21
I've known Erica since she was about 17 or 18, before all the ripoff games began. I haven't dated her since then, and she's now 25, though I talk to her occasionally. Saw her today out and around, so I stopped to talk to her. We decided to do a date for old times sake. I was comfortable with the idea because I know how to not put myself in a position for her to rip me off. We went to a room that I knew. Her boobs, which were always nice, have gotten way bigger with the pregnancy. She was a little skittish about me touching them because the nipples were sensitive, but I did anyway and she played with them herself. Her skills were good back then, and still are. Lots of suction and tongue action, and lots of attention to the boys. Says that she is "getting on a program." Are there any girls out there that AREN'T "getting on a program?" Usual tuition for the BJ with swallow, plus a little extra for the pictures. I was certainly not disappointed. Be careful, though. She is still known as "Ripoff Erica!" Don't know if any of you guys are even interested in a pregnant SW, but I found her worth the tuition. YMMV.She was my first and only "Rip Off". She still turns and heads the other way when she sees my monger-mobile. I hunted her for weeks and will still get what is owed when the time is to my liking. Nice to see her with a member in her mouth. Thanks for the report and pics.

Dr.Monger
11-15-10, 19:44
Take alook on Escorts. Com, then Baltimore & look at the picture of the girl called Gia. Intresting isn't?While they may look a little similar, I assure you they are not the same girl. Gia advertises on BP, and has a credible review on this site. Dawn is an ex-blockette, much heavier than Gia looking at the photos, and actually not the same girl if you look closely. Most BP women are not working WW. Sure they may stroll occasionally, but if you recall, Dawn told one poster she is "always out here". No time (or need for an incall. Or an ad for that matter) if it is true.

Dr. Monger

Kim Park
11-16-10, 01:18
Picked up Jenifer WSW at Broklyn. Horrible attitude and looked sick. Offered to give her $5 for the minute she spent in the car and she went all crazy even pretending to call a cop accusing me of raping her ass (we didn't even got anything going). Called her bluff by dialing for the real cop. She then took the $5 and ran.

Johnfamous
11-16-10, 02:05
Doesn't Gia also post up some ads as Lisa?Yes, yes she does. I had a date all set up with Gia / Lisa last week. We massaged for a couple of days on e. Con, I was to call and confirm on my way. I was on my way, and she never did answer the phone. Only word I ever got was the next day a lame "I'll call you later." I actually was not disappointed. I should be pickier, I think.

Mairj23
11-16-10, 11:32
I've known Erica since she was about 17 or 18, before all the ripoff games began. I haven't dated her since then, and she's now 25, though I talk to her occasionally. Saw her today out and around, so I stopped to talk to her. We decided to do a date for old times sake. I was comfortable with the idea because I know how to not put myself in a position for her to rip me off. We went to a room that I knew. Her boobs, which were always nice, have gotten way bigger with the pregnancy. She was a little skittish about me touching them because the nipples were sensitive, but I did anyway and she played with them herself. Her skills were good back then, and still are. Lots of suction and tongue action, and lots of attention to the boys. Says that she is "getting on a program." Are there any girls out there that AREN'T "getting on a program?" Usual tuition for the BJ with swallow, plus a little extra for the pictures. I was certainly not disappointed. Be careful, though. She is still known as "Ripoff Erica!" Don't know if any of you guys are even interested in a pregnant SW, but I found her worth the tuition. YMMV.I thought Ripoff Erica had short blond hair?

Drpmd
11-16-10, 11:49
While they may look a little similar, I assure you they are not the same girl. Gia advertises on BP, and has a credible review on this site. Dawn is an ex-blockette, much heavier than Gia looking at the photos, and actually not the same girl if you look closely. Most BP women are not working WW. Sure they may stroll occasionally, but if you recall, Dawn told one poster she is "always out here". No time (or need for an incall. Or an ad for that matter) if it is true.

Dr. MongerRight, this dawn is a little younger then this Gia and has darker brown hair. I am going to try to go out some today to see if I might catch her.

Happy One
11-16-10, 13:29
If you are looking for Dawn, she no longer has long hair. She still walks her normal area for those looking, thats all I'm going to say.

Usual rough girls out on the loops last nite, not much going on

Sleeping Bag
11-16-10, 17:57
Did the usual loop around a few moons ago. Saw one brunette WSW at Brooklyn. From a half-block away, she looked nice, but I wanted to get a closer look at her. But by the time I made it around to her, she was gone. Probably another mong picked her up. So no clue what she was like or who she was. Hopefully the mong who picked her up can share the story.

Over at Conklin, it was completely dead. There were heavy patrols. I must have counted 10 5. 0's within a span of just 20 minutes of cruising the area. It is literally dry out there, and has been for over a year every time I head out there. I'd love to hear someone's ventures out in that area that proves otherwise. But all the times I've hit there, it's a ghosttown for any action.

PP and that whole loop, yea, it's definitely more active, but wow, the girls there are really really bottom of the barrel. I picked up one nice, sweet brunette. About late-20s. Great attitude and skills. And her face and body were cute, but her tits were dried up. And it's not just her I've seen dried up tits. In many other girls in action, for some reason or another, tits are dried up. But she gave me her digits. Other than dried up balloons, she's a keeper.

Cls9637
11-17-10, 06:23
I thought Ripoff Erica had short blond hair?You're thinking of "Cash-n-Carrie"

Bumaa
11-17-10, 13:13
Saw Chrissy turn the corner onto Pontiac about 7:00 on 11/16. She right away engaged with some guy and looked to be just short of arguing with him. With this going on she still managed to give me the look, So I circled the block trying to give her time to take care of her stuff. I pulled up to a stop sign, saw the guy walk around the corner, then she knocked on my window. I unlocked the door, she jumped in and off we went. Went to a spot I had scouted before, she started on a BBBJ, rates were not dicussed before she started. The service was good, not rushed, sloppy and deep. Moved onto FS, she was a very willing partner, gave me a one finger show and full access to her private parts. A good ride followed. Half way through she said " Could I get some money". Told her she picked a hellva time to square up on a deal, gave her. 30 and climbed back on for some more. Dropped her off close to where I picked her up. Would I do her again "you bet yaa"!

Brian Wcz
11-17-10, 19:40
Cruised B / Cb the other night starting arounf 7ish seeing the normal stung out and trashy looking ladies was starting to think what a waste of my time. As I was getting ready to leave cruised up washburn and seen what looked like a very clean cut brunette. She looked as I drove by so I went on down and did a run around the block to see if she was indeed a street walker. As I came towards her again she gave the waive so I stopped being there was no traffic behind me. She jumps in as she is getting in asks if I could give her a ride of course I say sure. As we go she asks what I was up to the normal back and forth question to feel out for LE. Tells me her name is Kayla from Westminister now used to walk the streets but has been clean and off the stuff for a bit. From the looks of her I would agree. Small boobs would say a med A cup shaved kitty and smelled very good. Says she is working at one of the Dollar Trees and it just is not making the ends meet. So we talk and agree on the half / half fun for. 30. Start with a BJ good technique was into making sure it was what I liked. After a short while tell her to drop the pants I want more. So I jump in the back with her slide it in she was pretty tight and wet. She really was not the talking type was more of the lay there type could of been the location who knows who cares. But she took it never saying anything like are you close she let me finish shooting it on her stomache and chest and what made it to her face and so on. Good thing always keep some paper towels in the truck. Dropped her off in the county off church st said that was where her car was never waited to see if that was the case or not.

After dropping her off at 9 I cruised down fairhaven since that was on my way home seen a blonde I have seen out a few times before but always seemed like she was not a street walker. Maybe because I was in my car those times and have been told many time I am one who looks to much like LE. So I looped around being I have seen this girl and she is a hot one and have seen her up close and looked very healthy. SO as she walks by she looks and give her a look back and she comes over to my window and asked what was up. Told her I was wondering if she wanted to go for a ride she said where to jail. After convincing her I was not LE as usual she gets in and we talk. Her name is Racheal from Ferndale and due to bad times has moved to CB told her wow that sucks for you. But maybe good for me. So after we figure out each was ok she asked me what I was looking to do, I was like looking to relieve some stress and she was like we can do that. So we agree on. 40 for FS Then I was like dam you just got done with the other girl sure hope she does not taste her pussy down there LOL. So I do one of the things I would normally not do but she seemed normal enough I take her to my place so I could atleast freshen up before I let her start to blow me. So we get to doing our thing she had a tight body very pretty kitty with a nice happy trail a few tats pierced tits which were very small. She got me hard after a few I proceed to do her doggie slow at first but then I knew I would have to go to town to even think of this second nut. She was into it liked her attitude and she would buck back. Then I got her on her back she pulled the legs up and let me have at it. This girl was hot Easily the prettiest girl I have seen in any of the loops. More of a CL / Backpage find. Dropped her off on fairhaven, Will repeat and hace her digits B / CB was good to me on that night.

If your in CB area make the stop for this one for sure. Can give some info on these two for other shared info. As always a guy here who like variety.

Have digits and will have to try them out this weekend

Rod Philderup
11-17-10, 23:19
Cruising WW loop this evening about 8:00 PM. Not much going on, I do like how they have resurfaced the roads. Ready to call it quits for the night, thought one more spin by the circle. Saw a hooded WSW sitting alone on some steps, couldn't see her too good. Pulled over to side street, she opens the door and hops in and pulls her hood down. WOW I thought I hit the jackpot by her looks alone. We did cop check thing, told her I wanted a BJ and I had a spot out in the county. I remembered the last hot looking girl I met here was Pricey Nicole, who wanted fifty for a BJ. I told her one Jack w / tip for BJ and she was OK with it. Got to the spot, pulled out Old One Eye, she says she does everything covered. I said OK but it will take me longer to get off. She decides to do BBBJ but tells me no CIM. That broke my heart, but what the hell we are already here. She starts giving good BJ, but she would stop about every 30 seconds and start hand job. She did this a few times then complained she couldn't do this much longer since I was only giving her a Jack. I finally got her to use her oral skills long enough to nut. Like I said before no CIM. She seemed nice enough, but was real quiet, almost rude. She said she is on Backpage, I believe her she looked good enough. Would not repeat for BJ maybe FS if price was right.

RP

Metalmanix
11-18-10, 07:47
Did you by any chance get a number from her?

Rod Philderup
11-18-10, 09:06
Did you by any chance get a number from her?She had a phone with her that rang about five times in the 30 minutes she was with me. She would look at the caller I'd and just ignore it. She told me to find her on Baltimore Backpage, I looked her up and found what I think is her ad (no good face shot) I think she meant next time the price would be higher. I found an older post by Oriole Mon who gave her a similar review as mine. She said sometimes she comes out and frequents the area around the circle but not too often. Not very good personality, very quiet almost rude, her attitude would probably change if the donation was larger. I might repeat with her only because she is the best looking SW I have seen in a long time.

RP

Ebdawgg
11-18-10, 10:07
I was out the other day and saw LE and specifically ULE all over the place around the C part of PP / C. PP was completely dead, as expected, and C was just full of LE in marked and unmarked cars. Amazing; literally every five min or so I saw another LEO sitting and waiting or driving around.

I saw one SW up on top of the hill on C by Eastern and that was it. She recognized an old pal and hopped in; after that it was completely emptied of SWs.

Wonder when the cycle will change back? It seems all they have ever done over the years is just push business around to different areas in town or different spots within an area.

No matter what, be careful out there.

Drpmd
11-18-10, 14:22
If you are looking for Dawn, she no longer has long hair. She still walks her normal area for those looking, thats all I'm going to say.

Usual rough girls out on the loops last nite, not much going onI'm not sure if its the right dawn, As I have been out as much as I can and a diffrent times and have not seen her in about 4 years now. Unless she's not walking her normal area, which was wilkens and brunswick. I looked on this board and even in the older post there were no pictures of her on here so that not any help LOL, She used to date a guy named bruce.

Rod Philderup
11-18-10, 16:20
Konichiwa fellows!

I saw Dawn this evening! She was ok, I was expecting something a little out of space.

I would repeat? I don't know! Maybe!

Nice personality 9

Descent Body

Ass 8.

Tits 7 small

Face 5 "Front teeths" FUCKED UPS! Yeah she was nothing special. I didn't noticed anything wrong with her teeth. She was actually fun to be around and gave an enthusiastic BJ. But her technique wasn't that great. Hey, there are some guys who would like her style of oral.

YMMV is always a factor.

RP

Paul Draycott
11-18-10, 18:50
Hi everone,

I need help in contacting this SW, had a great night out with her in the inner habour (no action) if anyone see her please ask her if there is anyway I can get bck in touch with her or where can I find her or contact. Tell her its the big english guy called Paul and it was April when I last saw her.

Thanks for any help on this.

Deepbam
11-19-10, 01:24
Went out for a pass on the B / CB loop in be'more the pickings were slim tonight. Only saw a few on the block and lots of LE's hangin about. Becareful brothers.

Drpmd
11-19-10, 10:21
I was out last night after work, I need to get a car that has some power windows because I hate to keep my window down the whole time I'm driving, then last night the damn window handle broke so I had to wait to get home to even roll it up. But anyway, I didn't see much out last night, it was from about 530 to 7 I was out, Its getting darker earlier too I thought that would help things out LOL.

My main mission is to find Dawn LOL, I did go around up to brunswick and took that first right and I thought I may have seen her, but there were a few dealers out at the time and I didn't want to stop, but I'm about 75% sure it was really her, Looks like her hair still has some curls to it and she had it in a pony tail. And if it was her she is a little thicker then the last time I seen her but that was about 5 years ago. I went around a few more times and caught some more looks at her but I could never catch her with out the other guys there and she never did give me a look back. Maybe this weekend I can catch her out again and make sure it is really her. So you guys know the dawn I'm looking for has dark brown hair, and some curls to it also, she is a litle bit thick, I wouldn't say fat, and she has really nice full lips. If anyone has any info I would be very happy and do anything in return if someone helps me find her.

Gool luck everyone and stay safe.

Drpmd
11-19-10, 12:47
I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.

Eggroll
11-19-10, 14:54
I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.I am pretty sure I was ripped off a couple of times by this Dawn quite a while ago, maybe 7-8 years? Why was I ripped off twice? I was a newbie to the business at that time. She used to work at the WW loop near the Brunswick Road.

Eggroll

Happy One
11-19-10, 20:15
The Dawn you show a picture of was definetly a rippoff artest. Haven't seen her in along time & hope I don't. Stay far away from her.

SirDrDunk
11-20-10, 00:03
I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.I remember her she used to be around Wilkins and Brunswickshe never ripped me off I even took her to the ho-tel and ahd a threesome with another girl from around there.

Lombardo
11-20-10, 11:37
I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.Wow, been a while. That is the one I was with when questioned by LE while with her at a convenice store parking lot having an argument. Wanted. 2$ more in the middle of the action, promised her tip if she finishes with style, she demanded. 2$ to finish not realizing I was done. Pulled into the convenience store parking lot to count to 10.

I typically state to the girls that I get turned off if I get pissed off, then they have to start from square one, or walk back. I am left handed.

Deepbam
11-20-10, 13:13
Hello Brothers;

Went out last night on the WW loop and ran across a convention on the corner of Eagle and Pulaski. There were 5 WSW standing in front of a corner shop; what was on their agenda I couldn't say but they all seem to be enjoying the confab.

By the by; as I'm from DC and drive up because there are way better pricing options here than in DC I don't know where the safe ho-tels are in the areas. Can some one point me in the direction of a thread where I can research that?

Last night since there were so many options I checked different streets but they all looked a little too exposed for the deed. Plus our pork eaters were out but not in large numbers. Maybe they were at the local donut eatery with some hot chocolate and marshmallows and allowing the working people to stimulate the economy?

Still if some one can point me in the direction of some where to "lay my head" I would greatly appreciate it.

Be safe brothers!

Tottomim
11-20-10, 16:44
I ran into a tiny young spinner named Jamie earlier this year several times (Conkling). Sweetness. A women answered her digits and said she hasn't seen her in a few months. Any 411?

Carlos Minor
11-20-10, 17:16
I came across a picture of the Dawn I been looking for, Let me know if anyone has seen her recently. Or has any storys about her too LOL.Obviously is not the same Dawn I met 2 weeks ago. I would like to try her, any reviews?

The Sarge
11-20-10, 20:43
I remember her she used to be around Wilkins and Brunswickshe never ripped me off I even took her to the ho-tel and ahd a threesome with another girl from around there.The threesome was with "Bunny"

Bad Bad Boy
11-21-10, 09:49
The threesome was with "Bunny"BUNNY is quite a character. I was with her once after I passed on another girl she was waking with on Millington / Wilkens. BUNNY couldn't understand why I passed on her friend for her who she considered better looking. She got totally naked in my car with no holds bared. BUNNY showed me a real good time and took direction well. For those who don't know BUNNY, she is skinny with perky A cups, pleasant, around 5'2". And will do most anything for tips. She invited me in her place but I refused when I saw several rough looking black guys she was living with. I didn't feel safe so I refused her invitation. Unfortunately, , I found her crack pipe and a silver ring in the car the next morning. I was too tired to check the car before driving home- a rule every monger must adhere to stay out of trouble. I threw the pipe and crack away and returned her ring the next day. That bothered me up for being so careless. I was lucky I didn't get into any trouble. It's not uncommon for girls to leave items of clothing in your car. ANGELA use to leave her bra on my car seat, knowing I would return it a few days later while seeking more business. Smart move on her part. BBB

Propellor
11-21-10, 16:40
Sure seems to be a lot of Dawns on here. I hooked up with a great Dawn a couple months ago. Got her digits and we hook up now and then. Big boned girl (not fat) , with huge tits. Really gets into it. More of a GFE. Used to use. Got out of the area and clean now. She only gets into town every once in a while. Anybody know anything about this this Dawn?

Tottomim
11-21-10, 21:05
Went for a Sunday drive around 5 pm. Nothing good shaking in B / CB. Continued my tour by going over to W / W. Bunch of people walking around. A WSW named Jen was sitting on a step on Payson. She needed a ride so I decided to help out. We introduce and I said I don't like to do anything in the car. There was a fair amount of LE touring also. Went to a $10 house of a friend of her. The guy said he would like $15. Said I only had ten and he said he'll take it this time. We went upstairs to a fair room and set out a picture of President Jackson. She commenced an awesome BBBJ, but I was needing more and offered another Jackson for half and half. She is either truly into me or is a great actress. I'm sure it was my prowess 'cause she screamed "Fuck me. I'm cumming over your cock". I believed her and showed my appreciation by depositing my thanks on her flat tummy. You'll know her by her unique tattoo. Got digits and a "call anytime" note on a piece of paper. Resting comfortably now as the tour drained me. Any other 411 on her?

Happy Thanksgiving, Turkeys!

Propellor
11-22-10, 00:40
I used to be out there prowling the loop on a regular basis at all times of the day and night. Was almost busted a couple times. Once was in the middle of a BBBJ and a cop came out of nowhere and knocked on the window. He let us both go. This was over 10 years ago, not sure how it would play out now. Another time I was caught in the county behind a light industrial complex. LE drove by and saw me in the car. He slowed down, turned around and came back. By that time she has gotten up and I got myself together. He knew what was going on and decided to give me the harassment. He put her in his car and three of his buddies showed up. I claimed I didn't know her and was just giving her a ride. Finally they kept her and let me go. One of the smart ass LE saying something about sending an annonymous letter to my house. I finally hooked up with a couple regulars and between the two have been able to stay off the street for the most parts. I met my main regular on the loop and she has since moved out of there and gotten her life together. We have been doing this on a regular basis for going on 10 years now. I had another regular Lynn, who has since passed away who I had a similar arrangement with. Between the two of them I could usually hook up with one of them about once a week. Have not been able to find another regular to hook up with that I feel comfortable with. Been down on the loop and B, CB a few times and it just gives me the creeps now. Really tough to find a somewhat stable person to do this with. Would be interesting to hear from others who have similar long term arrangements going on.

Lombardo
11-22-10, 08:59
Really tough to find a somewhat stable person to do this with. Would be interesting to hear from others who have similar long term arrangements going on.I have four regulars, one who live just 10 minutes away, but has children at home, so I have to driver round trip to my place. The second gets driven to my place by her BF everytime they need money (the sucker waites in his beatup car while we get down to business) , a third who drives through my area going to work, so I have to catch her at certain times of the day. The fourth who still does SW and has digits working half the time.

Fees $30 for 2, $20 for the other 2. I am a wine drinker, so their stays tend to last long when they join in. The girls, in no particular order are: the one with a bunch of flowers on her side, one with a single flower tramp stamp (those are the tall ones) , the other two are shorter, have blue eyes.

Bottom line, even with four regulars it is difficult to find it exactly when you need it. That is the only real reason some get a live in regular called wife.

Rod Philderup
11-22-10, 09:44
Sure seems to be a lot of Dawns on here. I hooked up with a great Dawn a couple months ago. Got her digits and we hook up now and then. Big boned girl (not fat) , with huge tits. Really gets into it. More of a GFE. Used to use. Got out of the area and clean now. She only gets into town every once in a while. Anybody know anything about this this Dawn?The Dawn you are descibing sounds like Drpmd's girl. I have never had the pleasure of meeting her. The Dawn I know is the one CLS9637 posted some pics of earlier this month. I haven't seen her recently though.

RP

Rod Philderup
11-22-10, 11:36
I used to be out there prowling the loop on a regular basis at all times of the day and night. Was almost busted a couple times. Once was in the middle of a BBBJ and a cop came out of nowhere and knocked on the window. He let us both go. This was over 10 years ago, not sure how it would play out now. Another time I was caught in the county behind a light industrial complex. LE drove by and saw me in the car. He slowed down, turned around and came back. By that time she has gotten up and I got myself together. He knew what was going on and decided to give me the harassment. He put her in his car and three of his buddies showed up. I claimed I didn't know her and was just giving her a ride. Finally they kept her and let me go. One of the smart ass LE saying something about sending an annonymous letter to my house. I finally hooked up with a couple regulars and between the two have been able to stay off the street for the most parts. I met my main regular on the loop and she has since moved out of there and gotten her life together. We have been doing this on a regular basis for going on 10 years now. I had another regular Lynn, who has since passed away who I had a similar arrangement with. Between the two of them I could usually hook up with one of them about once a week. Have not been able to find another regular to hook up with that I feel comfortable with. Been down on the loop and B, CB a few times and it just gives me the creeps now. Really tough to find a somewhat stable person to do this with. Would be interesting to hear from others who have similar long term arrangements going on.I don't have any regulars, I like fresh meat. Of course most of the time it is hard to find a new SW that is worth picking up, so I have a few ATF's. They are somewhat hit or miss due to the usual things like no cell phone minutes, going to jail, getting a boyfriend, etc. I actually enjoy the hunting part of the hobby, when you find that rare gem, it makes the experience a little better.

RP

Tottomim
11-22-10, 20:28
Went for a Sunday drive around 5 pm. Nothing good shaking in B / CB. Continued my tour by going over to W / W. Bunch of people walking around. A WSW named Jen was sitting on a step on Payson. She needed a ride so I decided to help out. We introduce and I said I don't like to do anything in the car. There was a fair amount of LE touring also. Went to a $10 house of a friend of her. The guy said he would like $15. Said I only had ten and he said he'll take it this time. We went upstairs to a fair room and set out a picture of President Jackson. She commenced an awesome BBBJ, but I was needing more and offered another Jackson for half and half. She is either truly into me or is a great actress. I'm sure it was my prowess 'cause she screamed "Fuck me. I'm cumming over your cock". I believed her and showed my appreciation by depositing my thanks on her flat tummy. You'll know her by her unique tattoo. Got digits and a "call anytime" note on a piece of paper. Resting comfortably now as the tour drained me. Any other 411 on her?

Happy Thanksgiving, Turkeys! To those who PM'ed, I'll check out the digits and her place maybe next week and see if it's all legit. I have no sense that she is a thief (Of course I don't provide much opportunity after that happened once years ago). The guesses about the tattoo were all wrong. Makes me wonder if she gets out much. She claimed not to. Hmmm. Maybe.

Brian Wcz
11-22-10, 20:38
Went cruising today around 4ish in the afternoon since I had the day off. Went into B / CB lots of ladies out at that time many are the usual that I would not give the time or day just based on the looks of them. As I was going up Pontiac saw a WSW I had not seen I quite awhile I believe her name was Jessica who actually used to or still lives on Pontiac just above 2nd st. She was walking in the street swinging her ass no doubt she was back in the game if she ever left that is. Could not just stop as to there was cars behind me so I went around the block to try and keep a low profile by the time I got back POOF was watching her get into anothers car. Lucky bastared LOL. She was looking better than ever. Her brown hair was way longer down to her ass looked like she may of put on a few pounds as I looked in my mirrror after passing her it looked very nice. Keep an eye out for this one she is a real good date very into or at least she was.

Drpmd
11-23-10, 10:20
Someone on this board has to remember a SW named Cathy, She is white brown hair, she was a thicker girl and had a booty, She was very very nice. She used to hang out at the bus stop near the salvation army on patapsco, last time I seen her she said she was getting a job a the giant in glen bunrie. I went there but never saw her there, then I seen a girl she used to hang out with working at the giant, she said she had moved to another store. Any know or remember who I'm talking about?

Hairy Dude
11-23-10, 20:54
I hesitated about submitting this report, but here it is. I will not post names, but senior members will know exactly what I am talking about. A coworker introduced me to this SW who I liked very much because of her slim figure and black hair. I dated her 6 times since October. Our dates consisted of a park-and-BJ, BBBJWCIM with spit, and twice full-service. I would pick her up near Hollins Market, and drop her off at the same location, except for last time, two weeks ago, where she changed to a temporary location. On last date she was overbooked, and still trying to double book herself while I was giving her a ride to Pigtown. She rushed the BBBJ because someone kept calling, and once at her meeting place, he was in a white van. I went about my business when I got a phone call for a number I did not recognize, but it was her asking me in panicky voice about her hand bag which she left in the car. I did not notice it, but there was this large canvas handbag in front of the passanger seat, so I told her I will bring it back in 20 minutes when I am done. She wanted me to bring it immediately, but I was in no hurry. At that same time she was giving direction to the person driving, and seemed they were having an argument. I did not think much about it at first, but remembered about her boyfriend or roommate who sells drugs, so I decided to look inside the hand bag. I only found personal belongings and medication, but no money or I'd, and definetly no drugs. I returned everything the same way it was arranged inside, then she calls again, and this time wanting to know where I was at. I told her, and said I will wait for her there. After my car was ready, she did not show up, so I went to a nearby Mc-Ds and got some coffee. I decided to take a look at her hand bag again, looking for a hidden compartment or something, but this time I read the label information on medicine which had her name. She called again, made me wait another 10 minutes and finally picked up her hand bag. Last weekend, I did a search about the prescription, the medicine name was Atripla. I looked it up on Google and found "ATRIPLA is a prescription medicine used alone as a complete regimen or with other medicines to treat HIV-1 infection in adults." I did more research and found no other uses for Atripla. This is devestating because I have to wait few more weeks before I can get tested. The BJs were uncovered, but the full service were covered, I did DATY once, but briefly, my chances are slim, but the I could not get it off of my mind since. This is also devistating because I have to find another provider, and do not want to go through the same ordeal. As for her, I have to believe what I read, unless someone tells me this medicin is used to reat something else, or hopefully there is some kind of misunderstanding or mistake. I just never knew anyone who had it, and certainly not someone I had a relationship with. If someone has more information about her, then please let me know ASAP. If you do not know who I am talking about, then I do not believe you will have any in depth information. Thank you.

Crg3400
11-24-10, 01:53
I hesitated about submitting this report, but here it is. I will not post names, but senior members will know exactly what I am talking about. A coworker introduced me to this SW who I liked very much because of her slim figure and black hair. I dated her 6 times since October. Our dates consisted of a park-and-BJ, BBBJWCIM with spit, and twice full-service. I would pick her up near Hollins Market, and drop her off at the same location, except for last time, two weeks ago, where she changed to a temporary location. On last date she was overbooked, and still trying to double book herself while I was giving her a ride to Pigtown. She rushed the BBBJ because someone kept calling, and once at her meeting place, he was in a white van. I went about my business when I got a phone call for a number I did not recognize, but it was her asking me in panicky voice about her hand bag which she left in the car. I did not notice it, but there was this large canvas handbag in front of the passanger seat, so I told her I will bring it back in 20 minutes when I am done. She wanted me to bring it immediately, but I was in no hurry. At that same time she was giving direction to the person driving, and seemed they were having an argument. I did not think much about it at first, but remembered about her boyfriend or roommate who sells drugs, so I decided to look inside the hand bag. I only found personal belongings and medication, but no money or I'd, and definetly no drugs. I returned everything the same way it was arranged inside, then she calls again, and this time wanting to know where I was at. I told her, and said I will wait for her there. After my car was ready, she did not show up, so I went to a nearby Mc-Ds and got some coffee. I decided to take a look at her hand bag again, looking for a hidden compartment or something, but this time I read the label information on medicine which had her name. She called again, made me wait another 10 minutes and finally picked up her hand bag. Last weekend, I did a search about the prescription, the medicine name was Atripla. I looked it up on Google and found "ATRIPLA is a prescription medicine used alone as a complete regimen or with other medicines to treat HIV-1 infection in adults." I did more research and found no other uses for Atripla. This is devestating because I have to wait few more weeks before I can get tested. The BJs were uncovered, but the full service were covered, I did DATY once, but briefly, my chances are slim, but the I could not get it off of my mind since. This is also devistating because I have to find another provider, and do not want to go through the same ordeal. As for her, I have to believe what I read, unless someone tells me this medicin is used to reat something else, or hopefully there is some kind of misunderstanding or mistake. I just never knew anyone who had it, and certainly not someone I had a relationship with. If someone has more information about her, then please let me know ASAP. If you do not know who I am talking about, then I do not believe you will have any in depth information. Thank you.At lease she had her meds, kind of crazy to think that it is unusual for a SW to be hiv+

Otto Man
11-24-10, 16:00
Went cruising today around 4ish in the afternoon since I had the day off. Went into B / CB lots of ladies out at that time many are the usual that I would not give the time or day just based on the looks of them. As I was going up Pontiac saw a WSW I had not seen I quite awhile I believe her name was Jessica who actually used to or still lives on Pontiac just above 2nd st. She was walking in the street swinging her ass no doubt she was back in the game if she ever left that is. Could not just stop as to there was cars behind me so I went around the block to try and keep a low profile by the time I got back POOF was watching her get into anothers car. Lucky bastared LOL. She was looking better than ever. Her brown hair was way longer down to her ass looked like she may of put on a few pounds as I looked in my mirrror after passing her it looked very nice. Keep an eye out for this one she is a real good date very into or at least she was.Picked her up a few days ago, she is def. Looking better now than she did a few years ago. Careful with her though, I heard from an unreliable source, that her disapearance was due to her involvement with a drug dealer robbing and stabbing a one of her dates a few years back. Supposedly she wasnt in on it they were robbed at a Hamilton house.

Happy One
11-24-10, 17:33
Thats normal for her, she is in high demand, thats why you don't see her out on the street. Unfortanetly she is like a train, everbody gets on & rides. Way to busy for me so I quit dating her quite awhile back. Same routine, jumps from your vehicle to the next. Phone never stopped ringing, tried to change appointment time 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet. I let here know I travelled a long way & was not happy, so she made a call and changed time of here other date. Maybe I was paying more than the other date? If I se her out I just wave and keep going.

Drofnalb
11-24-10, 20:40
The global HIV rate is leveling.
Condom use is taking off all over the world.
The penis tip is most sensitive to HIV infection, however the mouth is a very poor
Conductor for HIV (BBBJ is unlikely to result in infection).
Live with your condom!

Estimated per act risk for acquisition.
Of HIV by exposure route (US only)

Exposure Route...........................................Estimated infections.
................................................................Per 10, 000 exposures.
................................................................To an infected source.
------------------------------............................-----------------------------

Blood Transfusion.........................................9, 000.
Childbirth (to child).......................................2, 500.
Needle-sharing injection drug use....................67.
Percutaneous needle stick..............................30.
Receptive anal intercourse*............................50.
Insertive anal intercourse*.............................6. 5.
Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse*...............10.
Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse*................5.
Receptive oral intercourse*§...........................1.
Insertive oral intercourse*§............................0. 5.

* assuming no condom use.
§ source refers to oral intercourse performed on a man.

Thats normal for her, she is in high demand, thats why you don't see her out on the street. Unfortanetly she is like a train, everbody gets on & rides. Way to busy for me so I quit dating her quite awhile back. Same routine, jumps from your vehicle to the next. Phone never stopped ringing, tried to change appointment time 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet. I let here know I travelled a long way & was not happy, so she made a call and changed time of here other date. Maybe I was paying more than the other date? If I se her out I just wave and keep going.

Heavy D
11-24-10, 21:11
Hit all the loops today between 2 to 4 PM, it was really dead everywhere. I did see one girl on 6th but she got scooped up. I normally don't come out this early but figured they would be out around rush hour. It's been awhile since I hit the streets and everybodies post seem to confirm the SW traffic is down.

Shadow Dancer
11-25-10, 12:55
Hello, Brothers;

Went out last night on the WW loop and ran across a convention on the corner of Eagle and Pulaski. There were 5 WSW standing in front of a corner shop; what was on their agenda I couldn't say but they all seem to be enjoying the confab.

By the by; as I'm from DC and drive up because there are way better pricing options here than in DC I don't know where the safe ho-tels are in the areas. Can some one point me in the direction of a thread where I can research that?

Last night since there were so many options I checked different streets but they all looked a little too exposed for the deed. Plus our pork eaters were out but not in large numbers. Maybe they were at the local donut eatery with some hot chocolate and marshmallows and allowing the working people to stimulate the economy?

Still if some one can point me in the direction of some where to "lay my head" I would greatly appreciate it.

Be safe brothers! Thought I'd wait a bit for a senior, but let me suggest that you use the search function (hotel, motel, notel) to get your answer. They don't give addresses, but there is enough information if you want pursue it.

Seva Lurker
11-25-10, 13:53
Hit all the loops today between 2 to 4 PM, it was really dead everywhere. I did see one girl on 6th but she got scooped up. I normally don't come out this early but figured they would be out around rush hour. It's been awhile since I hit the streets and everybodies post seem to confirm the SW traffic is down.That depends on what you want and what you're willing to spend. There are several hotels / motels near most of the I 95 exits ranging from the good, the so so and the down right raunchy.

If memory serves me, I95 sort of runs between, like splits them, the W / W and CB strolls, so find a cheap one there and see what happens. You're also not all that far from the smorgasbord of places near BWI.

I found one last year, forget its name, that had a floor safe in the room. That was nice. Could put those things that tend to walk in it. It was just off one of the I95 exits. Price was reasonable and if you stay overnight, they have a free breakfast.

Deepbam
11-25-10, 15:06
I will do the research; thanks for a point in the right direction. Happy Turkey-Day!

Thought I'd wait a bit for a senior, but let me suggest that you use the search function (hotel, motel, notel) to get your answer. They don't give addresses, but there is enough information if you want pursue it.

Breast Fed
11-25-10, 18:11
Hit all the loops today between 2 to 4 PM, it was really dead everywhere. I did see one girl on 6th but she got scooped up. I normally don't come out this early but figured they would be out around rush hour. It's been awhile since I hit the streets and everybodies post seem to confirm the SW traffic is down.Looks like the Patterson Park loop is more active on Fayette and Fairmount, E Baltimore St is pretty much dead.

Hugh Jardon
11-26-10, 12:25
What do you want to do if you find her? I think you should quit stalking her and let her be.

Someone on this board has to remember a SW named Cathy, She is white brown hair, she was a thicker girl and had a booty, She was very very nice. She used to hang out at the bus stop near the salvation army on patapsco, last time I seen her she said she was getting a job a the giant in glen bunrie. I went there but never saw her there, then I seen a girl she used to hang out with working at the giant, she said she had moved to another store. Any know or remember who I'm talking about?

MrScourge
11-27-10, 00:36
Former-monger here (although that will only last until my current lucky streak dries up). These days I've been having some luck w / civilians on CL and POF. Currently seeing a girl who still lives at home with mom and dad and since I have a wife at home, we have nowhere to go. I'm looking for a motel not to far from Rosedale where I can get a full night for under $50. I'm sure I'll get a "RTFF" from somebody but I have and all I've found are vague references, most without prices. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

Drpmd
11-27-10, 11:15
What do you want to do if you find her? I think you should quit stalking her and let her be.Do you realy need to ask what I would if I found her LOL, either you know her or you don't, that simple.

Chicksdigme2
11-27-10, 11:30
Several times before summer, I met an attractive WSW on Wash Blvd around the U-Haul. She was a brunette, mid 40's medium sized boobs. She had / has a great personality and claimed to work at Walmart. Does anyone know where she has "moved"?

I am also looking for Rachel, who used to also hang out in the same area. Rachel has / had blond hair with black roots, tats, early 30s, larger boobs, danced at the Jewel Box.

I miss them.

Lombardo
11-27-10, 16:21
What do you want to do if you find her? I think you should quit stalking her and let her be.Gee Whizzz. What would a monger do if he finds a SW he likes? Apparently there are things you do not know much about. The man was looking for her, not stalking her. He is asking a questions to get what he is looking for, so she can also get something she is looking for. We call that buying pussy.

Baltimonger
11-27-10, 18:28
Former-monger here (although that will only last until my current lucky streak dries up). These days I've been having some luck w / civilians on CL and POF. Currently seeing a girl who still lives at home with mom and dad and since I have a wife at home, we have nowhere to go. I'm looking for a motel not to far from Rosedale where I can get a full night for under $50. I'm sure I'll get a "RTFF" from somebody but I have and all I've found are vague references, most without prices. Any information would be helpful.

ThanksYou'll never get a full night under $50 even in the fleabag motels like Duke's, Blue Stare, Executive etc. The Rodeway Inn in Rosedale can get you in for about $63 midweek, much more on the weekend. Baltimore / Washington is the most fucked up region I've ever been in when it comes to price vs. Quality for hotels & motels. I just did New York city in a very nice HoJo last weekend for less than $53 / night.

Joseleche
11-27-10, 19:26

ThanksWell if you want to go other side of town, Linthicum Hieghts, you can find a National chain motel for that price. There is a HoJo in Pikesville. Just take a Drive up rt 40E, take numbers and call and Negociate

Shithead06
11-28-10, 03:51
Made it to Charm City early yesterday morning, Drove all the loops and didn't see anything worth looking twice at, on my final loop of W / W I spotted a cute young WSW all wrapped up. This little lady was a 9 out of 10 and let's not forget I judge very hard. I would compare her to the Heather I turned down two summers ago. I asked her if she needed a ride and of course she did. She said her name is Jessica and that she and her girlfriend were fighting and that she works at the Hustler club. Really super cute, perfect face, tight little ass, and looked to be a large chest. We do a little talking and get comfortable. We then talk price and she says she gets between $160- $180 per date. I started laughing out loud and she looks confused and asked why I was laughing. I told her the standard loop prices and advised her she was probably in the wrong area. When I told her I was dropping her off she kept dropping her price. Finally she got to $60 & $30 and I was almost tempted, but the set prices are set just for this reason for all you newbie's out there. I ask her how much for a few pictures and she says $60 and I laugh and tell her $5. 00 and she says really? I told her $5. 00 and she says $10. 00 so I say ok have a great day and good luck getting your price that you want. She was really sweet and pleasant and I almost felt bad. As I was getting ready to pull away she says ok for the $ 5. 00 pictures. I have them and will try and post them soon. This girl is top notch for a street girl. I hope she goes internet so she don't get caught up in the street life. If not I'm sure I'll see her again before summer and get my normal price that I pay. Shame to see a cutie like that get strung out.

Seva Lurker
11-28-10, 09:36
Made it to Charm City early yesterday morning, Drove all the loops and didn't see anything worth looking twice at, on my final loop of W / W I spotted a cute young WSW all wrapped up. This little lady was a 9 out of 10 and let's not forget I judge very hard. I would compare her to the Heather I turned down two summers ago. I asked her if she needed a ride and of course she did. She said her name is Jessica and that she and her girlfriend were fighting and that she works at the Hustler club. Really super cute, perfect face, tight little ass, and looked to be a large chest. We do a little talking and get comfortable. We then talk price and she says she gets between $160- $180 per date. I started laughing out loud and she looks confused and asked why I was laughing. I told her the standard loop prices and advised her she was probably in the wrong area. When I told her I was dropping her off she kept dropping her price. Finally she got to $60 & $30 and I was almost tempted, but the set prices are set just for this reason for all you newbie's out there. I ask her how much for a few pictures and she says $60 and I laugh and tell her $5. 00 and she says really? I told her $5. 00 and she says $10. 00 so I say ok have a great day and good luck getting your price that you want. She was really sweet and pleasant and I almost felt bad. As I was getting ready to pull away she says ok for the $ 5. 00 pictures. I have them and will try and post them soon. This girl is top notch for a street girl. I hope she goes internet so she don't get caught up in the street life. If not I'm sure I'll see her again before summer and get my normal price that I pay. Shame to see a cutie like that get strung out.Well here's one to ponder a bit. There was a discussion recently, either here or on the Philly board, about giving a girl a few bucks if you don't partake of her services.

Now I'll admit the original comments on paying were directed to a guy who picked up a girl only to try and get her number for later and was surprised when she copped an attitude.

So let's put this out for comment. Do we pay a lady anything who is obviously just not going to work out. She's asking too much or she's just being a real pain.

I would say no. One of the facts of life. The lady puts herself out of the market, she shouldn't get paid for the time we both wasted.

Other comments?

Hugh Jardon
11-28-10, 09:50
Do you realy need to ask what I would if I found her LOL, either you know her or you don't, that simple.From your first post about her, it sounded like she was trying to go straight and you're stalking her at her new job.

You wouldn't do that, would you?

There's lots of SWers out there. You weren't anything special to her. It isn't like "Pretty Woman".

Lombardo
11-28-10, 14:54
From your first post about her, it sounded like she was trying to go straight and you're stalking her at her new job.

You wouldn't do that, would you?

There's lots of SWers out there. You weren't anything special to her. It isn't like "Pretty Woman". Most SW who try to go straight typically keep key clients for extra cash. There is no such a thing as a fundamental change in their DNA. If she is trying to go straight, then I would chastise anyone who try to sell them drugs, not someone who simply want to see if she is selling pussy. If his attempts are not welcomed, he would know so from the first time he talks to her.

I maintained a business-like relationship with select exSWs who are now employed. They now appreciate the $40 much more, have working cell phones, predictable schedules, they bath frequently, even wear nice clothes and makeup. Best of all they now appreciate their new jobs and do not want to be arrested. Most have quit the drug scene.

One of my regulars now has a job which pays $12 per hour, she does not have a car, so a friend of hers who lives in my area drops her off on his way, we go around business, include some snack, then drive her off to her place. She arrives to her place faster then she does by bus, all rested and full, with an extra $40 in her purse (not bra).

If you have other motivation for insisting on attacking the monger who asked about her, then this is not the place. It makes this forum hostile to new and existing members alike. If you have a relationship with that woman, then don't make choices on her behalf. Remember the purpose of this forum is to FIND WOMEN FOR SEX.

Lombardo
11-28-10, 15:03
You'll never get a full night under $50 even in the fleabag motels like Duke's, Blue Stare, Executive etc. The Rodeway Inn in Rosedale can get you in for about $63 midweek, much more on the weekend. Baltimore / Washington is the most fucked up region I've ever been in when it comes to price vs. Quality for hotels & motels. I just did New York city in a very nice HoJo last weekend for less than $53 / night.Holiday Inn Express on Bayard is close and last I remember is $79 per night. Best about it is that you can do WW loop and come back in less than 10 minutes. I believe it was in room 219 where the best quote quote in modern US history was said:

"You fucked the shit out of me, how about another 20 for that."

Amber 2008.

Baltimonger
11-28-10, 17:50
Holiday Inn Express on Bayard is close and last I remember is $79 per night. Best about it is that you can do WW loop and come back in less than 10 minutes. I believe it was in room 219 where the best quote quote in modern US history was said:

"You fucked the shit out of me, how about another 20 for that."

Amber 2008. He asked what was close to ROSEDALE. Bayard Street is hardly close to Rosedale. If he was going to drive that far then he could go to Joppa and get his under $50 price.

Hugh Jardon
11-29-10, 14:46
If you have other motivation for insisting on attacking the monger who asked about her, then this is not the place. It makes this forum hostile to new and existing members alike. If you have a relationship with that woman, then don't make choices on her behalf. Remember the purpose of this forum is to FIND WOMEN FOR SEX. Since you insist on jumping into this, check out his history. He's been asking about her or a couple other SWers in most of his posts.

And speaking of your posts, what I see is a lot of telling people how and what to post, some photo theft, and precious little information about FINDING WOMEN FOR SEX. If you don't like this forum, go somewhere else. Your "contributions" will not be missed.

Tony Terrific
11-29-10, 15:28
I have a?

How do the other mongers deal with getting a motel room and not giving your real name?

Or do you use your real name and like hell you don't get caught?

Thanks.

Tony

Heavy D
11-29-10, 16:20
How do the other mongers deal with getting a motel room and not giving your real name?

I just use my real name. Depending on the place, they are going to want your tag number or driver license.

Now, if you know the price of the no-tell. You can get the girl to pay sometimes and not use your name at all. I've done this. But if you give to much cash don't expect it back from the girl.

Hugh Jardon
11-29-10, 17:12
Cruised about noon. Nothing out. Finally found a tall slim. 45 yo. She's a bit worn, but intelligent enough, doesn't smell. She does give a stunningly good pipe cleaning. Takes her time, absolutely no teeth touched the johnson, goes deep, pays attention to the nads, and goes deep and hard at the finish. An absolute peach!

Her name is Denise. Lives in Glen Burnie.

Jackbenimble17
11-29-10, 19:11
I have a?

Or do you use your real name and like hell you don't get caught?

Thanks.

TonyThe gal always uses her name to register for the room. Many times they are using it after I am done with them, which I paid for, but if that means they have a place to stay I am all for it.

Drofnalb
11-29-10, 20:08
This happens to me all the time.

I look for a girl, pick up something and get a closer look. The closer look often disqualifies her.

In my book you owe her a severance for the trouble.

Sometimes I can disqualify before they get in the car, at which point I give nothing.

Well here's one to ponder a bit. There was a discussion recently, either here or on the Philly board, about giving a girl a few bucks if you don't partake of her services.

Now I'll admit the original comments on paying were directed to a guy who picked up a girl only to try and get her number for later and was surprised when she copped an attitude.

So let's put this out for comment. Do we pay a lady anything who is obviously just not going to work out. She's asking too much or she's just being a real pain.

I would say no. One of the facts of life. The lady puts herself out of the market, she shouldn't get paid for the time we both wasted.

Other comments?

Happy One
11-29-10, 23:41
If you pickup a girl and start driving out, you do the cop check then discuss details. If the girl says I want $60. 00 and you don't agree, do you give her severence pay? By you giving her money, she will expect that from everyone she gets in a car with. I think not, why don't you stop by Micky Dees while your at it.

Saw several girls out around 8:30 or so on the West side, including little miss Dawn, Bridget, Mandy, Dana & afew others. Still quite abit of LE action in that area.

Cls9637
11-30-10, 06:21
Since you insist on jumping into this, check out his history. He's been asking about her or a couple other SWers in most of his posts.

And speaking of your posts, what I see is a lot of telling people how and what to post, some photo theft, and precious little information about FINDING WOMEN FOR SEX. If you don't like this forum, go somewhere else. Your "contributions" will not be missed. Well said! I have been telling him that for a while now. Maybe if he actually contributed something someone might take him seriously.

Bad Bad Boy
11-30-10, 08:37
If you pickup a girl and start driving out, you do the cop check then discuss details. If the girl says I want $60. 00 and you don't agree, do you give her severence pay? By you giving her money, she will expect that from everyone she gets in a car with. I think not, why don't you stop by Micky Dees while your at it.

Saw several girls out around 8:30 or so on the West side, including little miss Dawn, Bridget, Mandy, Dana & afew others. Still quite abit of LE action in that area. Entitled to no severance pay. All these girls know what the going rate is for their services. I don't feel their time is any more valuable than mine. When they try to highball me and won't budge after I say NO, I start the car and tell them I will drop them off where I picked them up with no stops along the way. When they hear the motor running and think of returning without any money most will change their mind and accept the going rates. All the time I am being polite and respectful. I only pay for what I get and tip for good performance. I will tell them ahead of time what the tip will be as an incentive. We usually part on good terms.

I once picked up a girl who I found out earlier from her sister no less that she had HEP C. As soon as she told me her name and verified who her sister was, I stopped the car an let her out. Tina never denied that she was infected and kept insisting we continue with the date. When I said no, she wanted me to give her $5. 00 for her time of which I said no also. I did feel badly because Tina was very pleasant and friendly this whole time, not to mention attractive with a good figure. For once I was thinking with the big head . lol I try to be fair with these girls and treat them respectively while remaining in control. BBB

Drofnalb
11-30-10, 20:34
Don't bite my head off gentlemen, we are on the same page.

Your example speaks of price negotiation.
If she wants too much then she should get out, with no severance.

My example was based on looks, hygiene, personality, etc.
The girls I am referring to are not out for high price.
If YOU make a bad judgement call on her sex appeal and no longer want to
go through with the deed I think it is fair you give her a small sum for her trouble.

Entitled to no severance pay. All these girls know what the going rate is for their services. I don't feel their time is any more valuable than mine. When they try to highball me and won't budge after I say NO, I start the car and tell them I will drop them off where I picked them up with no stops along the way. When they hear the motor running and think of returning without any money most will change their mind and accept the going rates. All the time I am being polite and respectful. I only pay for what I get and tip for good performance. I will tell them ahead of time what the tip will be as an incentive. We usually part on good terms.

I once picked up a girl who I found out earlier from her sister no less that she had HEP C. As soon as she told me her name and verified who her sister was, I stopped the car an let her out. Tina never denied that she was infected and kept insisting we continue with the date. When I said no, she wanted me to give her $5. 00 for her time of which I said no also. I did feel badly because Tina was very pleasant and friendly this whole time, not to mention attractive with a good figure. For once I was thinking with the big head. LOL I try to be fair with these girls and treat them respectively while remaining in control. BBB

Seva Lurker
11-30-10, 21:55
This happens to me all the time.

I look for a girl, pick up something and get a closer look. The closer look often disqualifies her.

In my book you owe her a severance for the trouble.

Sometimes I can disqualify before they get in the car, at which point I give nothing. I certainly agree with this scenario. I'd give her something too.

I was more alluding to the occasional lady who asks for some level of payment that is well above the going rate. She will not negotiate and is just being a pain in the rectum. It is her attitude that is not making it work. You're willing, she's not.

Does she deserve a severance package for being what ever term you care to use here she is being? Hell a girl could make a fair living just off the get the F* out payments.

Lombardo
11-30-10, 23:34
I certainly agree with this scenario. I'd give her something too.

I was more alluding to the occasional lady who asks for some level of payment that is well above the going rate. She will not negotiate and is just being a pain in the rectum. It is her attitude that is not making it work. You're willing, she's not.

Does she deserve a severance package for being what ever term you care to use here she is being? Hell a girl could make a fair living just off the get the F* out payments. My standard pickup line is (Do you need a ride?)

It does not obligate me in anyway, to go out of my way.

On more than one occasion, I offered to buy a standard meal from BK, because they were hungry.

On one occasion, I risked getting arrested kicking her out, because she was greedy.

On a couple of occasions, I tipped her for nothing, because another car was waiting for her when I made the scoop.

Once, I paid her severance because I was unsure about her "nationality". She had a deep voice (NOT)

A dozen or so times, I would stop them just to ask for digits, because timing was not right.

Two dozen times they would stop me to ask for a cigarette, or a dollar to buy a drink on a hot day.

But. Few dozen times, I received honest services for honest pay, and that is the way I like it every time.

We are all human, and those girls are very unfortunate. It is holiday season, this is a good time to sort through old warm clothes and keep in your car, because many of the girls need clothes.

ScrumpyJack
12-01-10, 11:28
Holiday Inn Express on Bayard is close and last I remember is $79 . . . .So I look this place up on Google and find a review that says "Great place! Highly recommend. This is a terrific place to stay when crusing!" Cruising? Damn, someone actually put that in a review. Awesome!

He means taking a cruise ship. Ne'ermind.

On the ho / no-tels subject. Any opinions on Tim's or North Ave Motel? Do they offer short? And are there any short stay places besides on Pulaski or way out in Jessup?

Heading out to find some poor rain drenched thing later.

ScrumpyJack
12-01-10, 19:38
Cruised the 3 major areas from about 3:30 to 5p today. Bupkus. About to head home & I find Patty on Wilkens near a church. She's 40+, long brown hair, looks like Jan Hooks (was on SNL in the 80s) , and she's about 4'10". I love small.

Go to her friend's place for 10. 40 for FS. OK. Average BJ, tiny little body. Real tight pussy and good action on top and under me. Unfortunately too tight. Condom busted before I did. Unfortunately I'm too dumb and didn't stop. Popped inside. She didn't seem too freaked but she grabbed a thing of hand sanitizer and cleaned up some.

Any guesses about whether I'm doomed?

I'd see her again, but I'll bring lube.

Propilot
12-01-10, 21:57
My standard pickup line is (Do you need a ride?)

It does not obligate me in anyway, to go out of my way.

On more than one occasion, I offered to buy a standard meal from BK, because they were hungry.

On one occasion, I risked getting arrested kicking her out, because she was greedy.

On a couple of occasions, I tipped her for nothing, because another car was waiting for her when I made the scoop.

Once, I paid her severance because I was unsure about her "nationality". She had a deep voice (NOT)

A dozen or so times, I would stop them just to ask for digits, because timing was not right.

Two dozen times they would stop me to ask for a cigarette, or a dollar to buy a drink on a hot day.

But. Few dozen times, I received honest services for honest pay, and that is the way I like it every time.

We are all human, and those girls are very unfortunate. It is holiday season, this is a good time to sort through old warm clothes and keep in your car, because many of the girls need clothes. Dude, if you've had that many conquest, you should have been / be reporting them and not stalking these girls. Like others, I've read your history and your reports with actual girls isn't worth shit. If you are not arguing with someone, then your asking for info. Either get it together or go away. No need to respond because I won't respond back.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Lombardo
12-01-10, 22:28
Dude, if you've had that many conquest, you should have been / be reporting them and not stalking these girls. Like others, I've read your history and your reports with actual girls isn't worth shit. If you are not arguing with someone, then your asking for info. Either get it together or go away. No need to respond because I won't respond back.

Propilot-Always check your six. Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.

Cls9637
12-02-10, 06:35
Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.So from who or where did you steal these?

Rod Philderup
12-02-10, 09:51
Cruised the 3 major areas from about 3:30 to 5p today. Bupkus. About to head home & I find Patty on Wilkens near a church. She's 40+, long brown hair, looks like Jan Hooks (was on SNL in the 80s) , and she's about 4'10". I love small.

Go to her friend's place for 10. 40 for FS. OK. Average BJ, tiny little body. Real tight pussy and good action on top and under me. Unfortunately too tight. Condom busted before I did. Unfortunately I'm too dumb and didn't stop. Popped inside. She didn't seem too freaked but she grabbed a thing of hand sanitizer and cleaned up some.

Any guesses about whether I'm doomed?

I'd see her again, but I'll bring lube. I've known Patty for about twelve years, she is a good provider, even though she is on the downside of her "career". She is actually 32 yo and as far as I know, only uses crack. She is always clean and I'm pretty sure she doesn't shoot any drugs. When she was younger, she was one of the hottest girls on WW. Like I said before she has seen better days, but she is still a sweetheart. As far as you being worried about catching anything, you should always think about that no matter what the girl looks like.

RP

Chico
12-02-10, 13:05
I like small also. Either one of you guys have digits? Thanks and be safe out there.

Chico

Heavy D
12-02-10, 14:00
Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.Once again you are taking pictures from this site and trying to capitalize on it. We just went thru this bull shit less than two months ago with you. These are not your pictures. In the Attached image you posted I can see Nikki's folder and see my picture in the photo. That picture was only posted on this board and no other. I calling you out as a theif and Jackson should band you for being a pain in the ass of the Baltimore site.

Propolit has called you out as I did a few months ago about your post. Now you want to start shit with him. He has allway contributed to the site, where's you work?

To show proof of you are using my picture I'm post the orginal picture of Nikki that I did on her way back. Sure looks like the Nikki folder picture your claiming to have paid her for. I'm the one that paid her for that picture not you.

Your scuum and should get your fat ass out behind the computer and go out and get your own stuff. You still haven't posted a true post here yet.

Sorry Mr Jackson about my rage, but this guy will not stop stealing others hard work and taking credit for it that came from this web site. If you need to edit please do but don't deleat it because this has to stop.

Rod Philderup
12-02-10, 16:22
I like small also. Either one of you guys have digits? Thanks and be safe out there.

ChicoI used to have her number, but the last time I called it, her father answered and said she had given him the phone. She verified this a few months ago, (last time I picked her up) and said her current phone is for texting only? I wasn't sure how to take that, so I never asked for a new number. You can find her at Millington and Wilkens (street near the church) most of the time. She has a few miles on her clock, but I wouldn't call her a retread just yet LOL.

RP

Tha X Facta
12-02-10, 22:25
Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.Looks like your ass has been called out again; for the "um-teenth time".

Heavy D; another good catch! Some people never learn! It's only a matter of time.

X Out

Chico
12-02-10, 22:51
Thanks for the update. I'll look this weekend.

Lombardo
12-02-10, 23:11
To show proof of you are using my picture I'm post the orginal picture of Nikki that I did on her way back. Sure looks like the Nikki folder picture your claiming to have paid her for. I'm the one that paid her for that picture not you.

Your scuum and should get your fat ass out behind the computer and go out and get your own stuff. You still haven't posted a true post here yet. The pix I have are quality pix and yes, they include freebies, such as yours, but I would not trade them for anything of value. Talking of Nikkie, got a premium, but short video where sher takes it like a champ, but the greatest part is when she licks. Do not tell me the video is yours. I do not have pix of her, except for the ones included in her folder, from this site.

I was fed up width the inaccurate pix posted on this site where they hide the lesions, skin conditions, open sores, filthy feet, poor hygiene. By posting videos.

In conclusion, you are doing this in desperation, I am doing it for fun. That is what sets us apart. In real life, I am the person who give you the change at the intersection.

Cls9637
12-03-10, 06:49
Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.After taking the time to closely examine the files in your folder I find at least four of them contain pictures that were taken and posted by me. You are starting the same crap again, and for what reason? To prove beyond any doubt that you are, in fact, the thief and liar the members all thought you were? You have succeeded. I needed no more proof than before, but you provided it anyway. You have got to go, and I hope Jackson does it this time. This forum is supposed to be about "finding women for sex" and for the members enjoyment. You simply piss everyone off, and it is getting quite tiresome. Maybe that's your plan. Maybe you just don't like women, and are trying to drive people away from this forum and their own enjoyment.

Bad Bad Boy
12-03-10, 09:22
I used to have her number, but the last time I called it, her father answered and said she had given him the phone. She verified this a few months ago, (last time I picked her up) and said her current phone is for texting only? I wasn't sure how to take that, so I never asked for a new number. You can find her at Millington and Wilkens (street near the church) most of the time. She has a few miles on her clock, but I wouldn't call her a retread just yet LOL.

RPI am a fan of PATTY also even though it's been a long time since we dated. If we are talking about the same PATTY, a nice looking girl, who lives with her parents on Wilkens and has a sister called "bugger" who is also in the life. I wrote a detailed report of my encounter with Patty. Briefly, I gave her a ride one rainy night while she was walking along Wikens. She was soaked to the bone yet very polite and grateful for the ride. She started shivering so I cranked up the heat to dry her off. We parked for a while and being the trooper she is showed me a real good time without complaining once. I only had one date with her and would definitely repeat. I drove her home afterwards and she mentioned that she would like to get together again, but it never happened. I think about her every so often and wonder how she is doing. I drove up to her house a few times and saw her parents sitting outside, another time there was a black guy hanging around who I thought was a boyfriend so I left. PATTY is a nice girl so treat her well. BBB

Heavy D
12-03-10, 13:25
The pix I have are quality pix and yes, they include freebies, such as yours, but I would not trade them for anything of value. Talking of Nikkie, got a premium, but short video where sher takes it like a champ, but the greatest part is when she licks. Do not tell me the video is yours. I do not have pix of her, except for the ones included in her folder, from this site.

I was fed up width the inaccurate pix posted on this site where they hide the lesions, skin conditions, open sores, filthy feet, poor hygiene. By posting videos.

In conclusion, you are doing this in desperation, I am doing it for fun. That is what sets us apart. In real life, I am the person who give you the change at the intersection.
First, I'm not on this site in desperation like you seeming always wanting approval here.

Second I still dought you have taking any of the pictures as you haven't any REVIEWS of these so called events. You are the telling people how to post a review and where's yours. All those pictures and NO REVIEWS.

Oh and about the marks on girls. Look at the picture I posted below. High quailtiy as I can post on this site and not hiding no marks or dirty finger nails.

I'm done and will not respond anymore. But it's butt heads like you that have stopped me from posting anymore pictures so you can claim the fame to them.

PS,,, Still waiting to see your FIRST ACCURATE POST for this web site.

Alphonse Smith
12-03-10, 14:54
Friday around noon I called Sabrina from 10th street of CB. She got short hair, dirty blonde, kind of heavy. I got the number from Gunner1 and after reading many good reviews and a couple bad reviews I take my chance. I went to her house and she demanded 30 dollars for a BJ. I countered with 20 plus tip. She demanded money upfront and I was thinking with my little head gave the money upfront. I know I broken the rule but many SW will not provide service without money first. She gave me an average BJ and did not follow direction. She also rushed me constantly and quit middle of the section saying that I have to go and called her friend "Jay" so go down. I said "chill the # out" and went out the front door. That was one of the worst experiences ever with a SW. Please stay away from her. She can flipped out at any time.

Rocketman56
12-03-10, 15:44

Saw several girls out around 8:30 or so on the West side, including little miss Dawn, Bridget, Mandy, Dana & afew others. Still quite abit of LE action in that area. Would that happen to be the Mandy that has been away for a while?

Rocketman56
12-03-10, 16:07

Saw several girls out around 8:30 or so on the West side, including little miss Dawn, Bridget, Mandy, Dana & afew others. Still quite abit of LE action in that area. Would that happen to be the Mandy that has been away for a while?

Smiling Fox
12-03-10, 17:12
What is a fine respectable Fox doing down on Scary st. Delivering to a customer. Really.

So I'm driving thru, surveying the land, coming out onto scary st. By all the garages. Oh. Red headed girl on the steps just before scary, kinda nice looking. Any way, as I turn on Scary st. Spot this salt and pepper haired lady stolling up the street. She's Workin, All the girls walkin, are Workin, down there. A car pulls over and stops right next to her. Smart Girl, she crosses the street. Car drives off. I pull up to survey the nice lady, Not bad, styled clothes, heeled boots. Sharp. She turns her head towards me. Not bad face, rough, like you might expect a middle aged woman to be, from scary st. Then she smiled. OH well. There were deep black holes in her mouth where the methodone had eaten her teeth. Ugh. She was mine if I wanted her.

She crossed Pratt, and went into the house on the left, with the for sale sign or the next one up.

Na, I didn't Pick her up. Too busy, too much to do. Besides.

Don't you know the girls from SCary st. Are Scary.

Be safe out there,

Smiling Fox ;}

Gunner1
12-04-10, 09:19
Friday around noon I called Sabrina from 10th street of CB. She got short hair, dirty blonde, kind of heavy. I got the number from Gunner1 and after reading many good reviews and a couple bad reviews I take my chance. I went to her house and she demanded 30 dollars for a BJ. I countered with 20 plus tip. She demanded money upfront and I was thinking with my little head gave the money upfront. I know I broken the rule but many SW will not provide service without money first. She gave me an average BJ and did not follow direction. She also rushed me constantly and quit middle of the section saying that I have to go and called her friend "Jay" so go down. I said "chill the # out" and went out the front door. That was one of the worst experiences ever with a SW. Please stay away from her. She can flipped out at any time.She wouldn't act like that unless you disrespected her or made her uncomfortable.

Propellor
12-04-10, 12:59
Was out Thursday evening. Picked up Jen just below the circle. Really looked hot, like she didn't belong there. Pulled over and she got into the car. Up close you could see she had a lot of makeup on, trying to cover some acne. She had a ton of perfume on. She asked where we were going, and I said out of this area and into the county. Asked her how much time she had. She said she only had about 20 minutes. Just had a feeling that as good as she looked and only 20 minutes to spare, the likelyhood of any kind of decent performance was slim to none. Told her maybe some other time and asked for her number. She didn't have a phone. Too bad.

Picked up Mandy at Wilkens & Payson. Tall, thin, fairly attractive blond. Got started while driving. Found place to park and finished out in the county. Less than average performance BBBJ. Offered tip if performance improvemed. Didn't help, finally I just wanted to get done and get rid of her. Definately not a repeat.

Ray the Hunter
12-04-10, 14:35
I am a fan of PATTY also even though it's been a long time since we dated. If we are talking about the same PATTY, a nice looking girl, who lives with her parents on Wilkens and has a sister called "bugger" who is also in the life. I wrote a detailed report of my encounter with Patty. Briefly, I gave her a ride one rainy night while she was walking along Wikens. She was soaked to the bone yet very polite and grateful for the ride. She started shivering so I cranked up the heat to dry her off. We parked for a while and being the trooper she is showed me a real good time without complaining once. I only had one date with her and would definitely repeat. I drove her home afterwards and she mentioned that she would like to get together again, but it never happened. I think about her every so often and wonder how she is doing. I drove up to her house a few times and saw her parents sitting outside, another time there was a black guy hanging around who I thought was a boyfriend so I left. PATTY is a nice girl so treat her well. BBBI have known Patty for years and she has been good to me. Her dad has been sick and now her mother is in the hospital. I do have a new number for Patty that I can send you BBB. Yes the black guy hanging around is a boyfriend who is trying to make her get on a program, which she is not ready to do yet.

Alphonse Smith
12-04-10, 15:30
She wouldn't act like that unless you disrespected her or made her uncomfortable.I definitely did not disrespect her but I might make her uncomfortable but not coming on time but traffic is traffic. She seems very rush and ask me many time to hurry up like I can control it.

Breast Fed
12-04-10, 20:34
Saw Shannon (brown haired WSW) and Angie (blonde WSW) on Fairhaven at around 5am. Picked up Shannon and went to her spot. She was pleasant but would not catch. Perky B's, long, hard, hairy nipples. Claimed that she doesn't come out much (they all say that). Standard rates. Dropped her back off near Angie and they disappeared together.

Junky11
12-04-10, 21:45
Tonight was the first real cold night and SWs were few and far between. A lot of mongers were crusin in circles.

I saw a SW with a very pretty face near scarey and monroe and on second thought I wished I'd picked her up and then on third thought she was too pretty and healthy not to have been LE.

Eorge525
12-04-10, 22:16
I have known Patty for years and she has been good to me. Her dad has been sick and now her mother is in the hospital. I do have a new number for Patty that I can send you BBB. Yes the black guy hanging around is a boyfriend who is trying to make her get on a program, which she is not ready to do yet.I've dated patty a few times. She is a real sweetheart and gives a great BBBJ.

Brian Wcz
12-04-10, 23:30
Went cruising after work tonight in B / CB soon as I got there seen a pretty girl between 6th and 5th on Pontiac. Very nice ass in the jeans and looked to be blondish hair with dark streaks. By the time I came back she was gone not surprised she loked good. After that only seen the normal skanks from hell the normal BSW who looks like a damn guy and WSWShort hair like a bob hair cut who I had seen before but lacked any good skills and wasted my Jackson on her and she was lucky to get that. So after not seeing anything went out to the county to eat then came back 8 ish seen two girls getting out of their car at Pontiac and 4th figured they were not street walkers both were just to damn hot for that. But I was wrong they walked over to Patapsaco up to 6th then back to Pontiac at that point I figured why not scoop in for the grab. As I thought that a truck pulled up and picked up the blonde and drove off. Which left the black hair girl after getting her in my car she told me her name was Jen. I just have a thing for jet black hair her hair was like a raven black mid ways down her back with small A boobs she is about 5'3" weighs about 110-120 just a tad bit of make-up on smelled very nice very pretty one of the better ones I have seen once again. So we travel out into the county chatting after we both know what we are there for. She is very talkative almost seems hyper but did not appear to be on anything just may be her demeaner.

So we get to my place she gets naked not a mark on her and body was banging for having a kid then without even agreeing to a tuition she starts to give me a pipe cleaning I stop her and just to avoid a headache make sure she was good with a. 2 and she was good with that. So she proceeds to give me a good BJ but a cutie like this I have to tap it no way I can let this one go without getting inside her so we convert to sex cover the little guy up she was very wet talkative and really bucked back when doing her. She tooked it never asking how close or anthing just made for a good time while banging her. So once I finished on her doggie style she washes up get dressed give her something to drink and we head back she asked if I would take her home I was like sure but asked if she could leave a note on the other girls car because that girl did not have a phone so did that and took her to where she lived. Dropped her off with exchanging digits and will withput a doubt repeat if it her. Not sure if this is the Jen many were talking about quite a few months back she has tat on her arm did not make out what it was but had a tramp stamp with John on it. I was like well I am the John for now being I picked her up walking the street.

Gave her. 4 for all

I must say good find like that makes the hunting worth it.

Newintown18
12-05-10, 03:14
. After that only seen the normal skanks from hell the normal BSW who looks like a damn guy

You talking about a BSW with really short hair on the sides and long on top?

Brian Wcz
12-05-10, 17:05
You talking about a BSW with really short hair on the sides and long on top?Yes that would be the one. Hey to each their own someone has to be picking her up for her to keep coming back. Just not my cup of tea I prefer a woman that looks like a woman not a man.

Luke Warm69
12-05-10, 21:22
Hey, Guys.

I been busy has shit, Gia wanted me to tell you she will be back soon. So here is a sample of with you have to wait for. Thank god I finally posted this she has been blowing up my phone asking me, you put it up, you put it up all day. So, here it is.

[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Luke Warm69
12-05-10, 21:43
Just is case yu guys cannot see her face.

Happy hunting guys.

Sorry, I retired.

[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.