PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

BoloBellgrande
01-16-16, 00:29
Of Lily, make my life so wonderful 😊.

Masonm
01-16-16, 11:37
Cute brunette. I think I've read about her but there are other ones on WW and CB. Was tempted to sample but had to go through a pimpy bf or husband. Anyone dated her?

Tman121
01-16-16, 11:52
Cute brunette. I think I've read about her but there are other ones on WW and CB. Was tempted to sample but had to go through a pimpy bf or husband. Anyone dated her?Yep. She is an excellent provider and has an amazing body. The husband never says anything or gets in the way at all, just watches her walk to your car and waits at the spot until she returns.

Dagame
01-16-16, 13:42
Cute brunette. I think I've read about her but there are other ones on WW and CB. Was tempted to sample but had to go through a pimpy bf or husband. Anyone dated her?Oh yes I have been looking for her what's the best date of 2015 for me she's wonderful still have her number but it doesn't work around what time did you see her and where at.

Angler69
01-16-16, 13:56
Recently got with a few WSWs from the W / W area.

- Jenna2. Well known WSW that have previous reports / pics of her. Long dirty blond hair, prominent nose, great spinner body, firm be tits, good attitude, smelled good, etc. Was short on time so opted for BBBJ and it was quite good. She gave a more sensual BJ rather than an intense one, nice to change things up. Have digits and hope to schedule something with her where I can sample more of the menu.

- Jen. This is WSW, about mid 30's, longish dark hair, large the tits, fair complexion, very lucid and aware. Opted for BBBJ and it was okay. She took direction well and tried her best. Would've been a little better if she wasn't so mechanical and maybe pretend to like doing the mic work. Open to repeat now that we're familar. No digits.

- Jill. She has been reported on here before and pics. WSW, 31 years of age, curly light brown hair, mixed Latino / Italian, on the short side, nice body, small A cups that were kinda cute, and just a very nice friendly demeanor. Opted for BBBJ and she did very well and is willing to please. Other SWs should take lessons from her on how to be pleasant, willing to please, and giving good service. No digits unfortunately and I should have asked where she lived as I would love to get with her with more time and a room.

Also saw CLS's Natalie at the circle. She always seems pleasant but I was not a big fan of her mic work. She seems to have lost more teeth recently from what I could tell while conversing with her. Seems to be spiralling downward, which is a shame because she seems very sweet despite not being my taste. Hope she's able to counteract the effects of the streets.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Baltoman
01-16-16, 18:26
I only mention it because I'd never seen them before, and one was very attractive. I was driving up Bethlehem towards Graceland and saw a hot little blonde standing in the street talking to her pimp. She had long.

Hair, and was about 5'4" and 120 lbs. She was wearing black leggings and was "spinneresque". There was also a heavy set girl with strange reddish hair on Graceland. I drove by a couple of times and got the look.

From both. But I was busy and not able to stop today. I'll definitely look for the blonde next time. She had a pretty face and awesome shapely legs.

Baltoman.

KayJay1
01-16-16, 19:31
Just finished kicking it with my new homegirl Bree. (like to send her a shout out for treating me like a king) I helped myself to everything she had! Just dropped her off on So Carey.

KayJay1
01-16-16, 19:34
Just finished kicking it with my new homegirl Bree. (like to send her a shout out for treating me like a king) I helped myself to everything she had! Just dropped her off on So Carey.Oh more pics here is pics of the head she gave me.

KayJay1
01-16-16, 19:37
Oh more pics here is pics of the head she gave me.Also pics of the pussy and ass from the back while she's laying on her stomach.

KayJay1
01-16-16, 19:41
Also pics of the pussy and ass from the back while she's laying on her stomach.And last but not least (hence the saying TRIPLE THREAT) the banana in the tailpipe. Good night and thanks for coming out folks!

Tman121
01-16-16, 22:36
I only mention it because I'd never seen them before, and one was very attractive. I was driving up Bethlehem towards Graceland and saw a hot little blonde standing in the street talking to her pimp. She had long.

Hair, and was about 5'4" and 120 lbs. She was wearing black leggings and was "spinneresque".
This sounds like it might be Martina. I'd stay away. She has a terrible attitude, watches the clock like a hawk, and gives a really toothy and generally god-awful BJ.

TShaw500
01-17-16, 00:17
Anyone know where little Sara has been I haven't seen her in a while. Why'all know when she's out and about.

JankMaster
01-17-16, 01:10
Oh more pics here is pics of the head she gave me.How were the mic skills. Or anyone who has heard her sing.

NiteTimer
01-17-16, 07:58
Got in Christmas eve & found a short PAWG named Bea. She is a little seasoned with a thick body & a good attitude. I pounded her put with much enthusiasm. Christmas day was busy w the family unit so I chilled till the 26.

I grabbed a a civi friend & hit her good. Later I found Starr near carey. She did a good job considering she's let herself go hard again.

Too much time on medication & not enough on the service. Her head game was phenomenal but she made the acts a chore. Hope she gets herself together. Could become a casualty. Very pleasant when somewhat sober. May need to give space for awhile.

Sunday, caught Monica & drilled her out. Gave a very good BJ before the deed. Later got stood up by Dallas, but got a call from another civi friend and beat her good before balling out.

Sunday was my birthday so beating up a couple PAWGs at 54 made my day.

Meanwhile back to the grind. NT out.Got a message last night from Starr. Says she's in rehab. Was offended by my post. I told her it wasn't negative; just a wake up call. She's made some decisions that hopefully in rehab they'll teach her to take responsibility for (good or bad).

One string seems to be common whether Nikki, Lucy, Starr, Tiffany, Bella, Lily etc. They all seem to blame others for their behavior. They decided to get involved with the game after some life disappointment; and when anyone genuinely shows them any concern they say "fuck that", run to the pipe, pill, needle or abusive fella in their life to hide from reality.

Being a monger there is the certain reality that banging these ladies out is not a solid relationship. We have "relations" and try to maintain a certain level of neutrality.

We do try to be gentlemen (sometimes, LOL), and go about our regular life after the deeds. Not being monsters; some will go out of the way to buy a diaper or a meal (like Kim ParK) or help them make the money (CLS). Done all of that. Now, if I tell someone to get some help for real and hook up some real medical contacts, but they choose not to use the help. That's on them.

If they shun their families in pursuit of rocks & pills; that's on them. At the end of the "night", I need to relax & get in that cut. My medication of choice. Being "nice" don't cost me anything, but I'm getting tired of trying to treat these ladies like everyday people if they insist on spitting in my hand.

Not that its going to change me from being who I am, but it is easier to get my groove on when I'm dealing a human being, and not a sociopathic pill monster (LOL).

Meanwhile; I caught up with Monica (says her asshole needs a break after I pounded it), she said to tell the fellas she's not doing anal for a month. Hahaha; and later I had a brilliant session with Bea.

Sara made contact but once again until she gets some normalcy back, I have to abstain.

Gentlemen, enjoy the weekend. NT out.

FRmonger1
01-17-16, 08:34
I spent a night checking out some talent of the local street. First was Sara, she used to be a favorite of this thread. Gave good head but the girl is more trouble than she is worth, standard tuition. She is all skin and bones.

Next was an older woman named Molly, blonde, blue eyes about 5'2" and slim. Gave great BBBJ. She lives in Glenn Burnie and was on a party mission.

Then a darker skinned girl with too much extra weight. She started out sucking it rough but seems to like a good skull fucking.

All were picked up on Wilkins. I am heading back to town on Monday and would appreciate any number you can share.

Cruzin101
01-17-16, 09:00
Who is the flying nun just tell here name.

KayJay1
01-17-16, 10:04
Got a message last night from Starr. Says she's in rehab. Was offended by my post. I told her it wasn't negative; just a wake up call. She's made some decisions that hopefully in rehab they'll teach her to take responsibility for (good or bad).

One string seems to be common whether Nikki, Lucy, Starr, Tiffany, Bella, Lily etc. They all seem to blame others for their behavior. They decided to get involved with the game after some life disappointment; and when anyone genuinely shows them any concern they say "fuck that", run to the pipe, pill, needle or abusive fella in their life to hide from reality.

Being a monger there is the certain reality that banging these ladies out is not a solid relationship. We have "relations" and try to maintain a certain level of neutrality.

We do try to be gentlemen (sometimes, LOL), and go about our regular life after the deeds. Not being monsters; some will go out of the way to buy a diaper or a meal (like Kim ParK) or help them make the money (CLS). Done all of that. Now, if I tell someone to get some help for real and hook up some real medical contacts, but they choose not to use the help. That's on them.

If they shun their families in pursuit of rocks & pills; that's on them. At the end of the "night", I need to relax & get in that cut. My medication of choice. Being "nice" don't cost me anything, but I'm getting tired of trying to treat these ladies like everyday people if they insist on spitting in my hand.

Not that its going to change me from being who I am, but it is easier to get my groove on when I'm dealing a human being, and not a sociopathic pill monster (LOL).

Meanwhile; I caught up with Monica (says her asshole needs a break after I pounded it), she said to tell the fellas she's not doing anal for a month. Hahaha; and later I had a brilliant session with Bea.

Sara made contact but once again until she gets some normalcy back, I have to abstain.

Gentlemen, enjoy the weekend. NT out.That's real shit. Good word my brother!

KayJay1
01-17-16, 10:08
How were the mic skills. Or anyone who has heard her sing.She definitely can sing (I mean she suck dick like no teeth, super wet and greedy as fuck) she will eat you up.

AceKing88
01-17-16, 11:38
Yep. She is an excellent provider and has an amazing body. The husband never says anything or gets in the way at all, just watches her walk to your car and waits at the spot until she returns.She is a good date part time stripper nice body, her husband is weird and creepy he spoke to me one time I kicked her out of my car I don't like the fact she get picked up right on front of him then she wants you to drop her off to him,he is one fool that was the last straw for me I mean he came up to the car in said how's everything.

Member #5461
01-17-16, 11:57
I had some free time this weekend so I got in some mongering time in. Met Stephanie, Lindsey & Amber at the citgo. All three have a great head game & are very pleasant. Also saw a bbw with red hair walking with a blonde. But on my 2nd pass but they were chatting & laughing with L. E. That was posted up on Graceland. I have digits for all 3 girls to trade. BTW Martina is back on dundalk ave but I passed on her.

Mr Mojo Risin
01-17-16, 13:42
Found myself with unexpected free time Sunday morning, so made a beeline up to the loops. Not much out on a chilly morning; saw Monica but after reading she wants to give her ass a break, there is zero reason to pick her up, so passed. Saw young be, or Bee, or whatever. Had a nice FS session with her before but decided to pass on her too. Saw Tasha, the brunette one, by the store. Only saw her for a BJ before, wasn't impressed though she has great nipples. Will FS that one day. Finally passed Sara, hadn't been with her in a minute. Pulled up, she seemed pretty lucid and normal today, so had her hop in. As someone stated, she is too thin now. She is the next one that needs to go to rehab. Having said that, the session was nice as anyone who has ever been with her can testify. Knocked it out while she stared into my eyes and left her near Pratt so she could get some "breakfast". Sure, sure.

SirDrDunk
01-17-16, 14:00
I spent a night checking out some talent of the local street. First was Sara, she used to be a favorite of this thread. Gave good head but the girl is more trouble than she is worth, standard tuition. She is all skin and bones.

Next was an older woman named Molly, blonde, blue eyes about 5'2" and slim. Gave great BBBJ. She lives in Glenn Burnie and was on a party mission.

Then a darker skinned girl with too much extra weight. She started out sucking it rough but seems to like a good skull fucking.

All were picked up on Wilkins. I am heading back to town on Monday and would appreciate any number you can share.Wow l didn't know molly was still around did she swallow? She loves when you pop in her likes the batter taste.

Crg3400
01-17-16, 14:50
I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?

SpankyNoSpank
01-17-16, 14:52
I scooped Katie a few days ago off conkling. After having little success with getting my donation worth in the area I decided to give it 1 more shot. She is taller than alot of the other SW I have met but very sweet. We decided on half / half for close to standard. I was shocked that the BJ was great. She is one that can DT with little gag. She got 80% of the skipper down the hatch before having to reset. We switched to K9, the clam was very good, smelling fresh, wet, deep and not beat up. It wasnt the tightest but I don't like them tight anyway since I like to get in deep and not have to fight to get in more than the head. After a good session she finished with another good BJ til the blast. She aint watch the clock or rush.

Over the BJ's 9 and FS 8. I will def repeat. Got digits, haven't tried to use them yet and no permission yet on sharing. I'll check with her by Tuesday.

Checkumout
01-17-16, 17:56
I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?A good old fashioned tity fuck LOL.

FRmonger1
01-17-16, 18:11
Wow l didn't know molly was still around did she swallow? She loves when you pop in her likes the batter taste.She still likes it. I am meeting up with her Wednesday. Don't know if she works regular since she was visiting family. Lives in Glenn Burnie now and work's at Walmart.

Cls9637
01-17-16, 19:34
I saw Kandii last week. She had broken her phone and had to wait for a new one to come in. But by doing that she lost all her contact numbers. I still had a lot of the numbers I had sent to her previously so I resent them, but if anyone hasn't heard from her give her a text. She still has the same 6501 number. If you don't have that one but you can tell me her old one I'll send the new one. If you don'te have her number and you are a contributing member here send me your name and number and I'll forward it to her. These are her rules, not mine.

Anyway, her service was as good as it always is. Not much more can be said about Kandii.

Cls9637
01-17-16, 19:36
The rest of my visit from last week. Always fun!

Cls9637
01-17-16, 19:39
Destiny was sick for a few days and couldn't answer her phone, so anyone who tried to reach her and got no reply try to text her again. She is home asleep at the moment but feeling much better. But she is also lonesome. I will share her number with contributing and trusted members.

NiteTimer
01-17-16, 20:20
http://www.ccptube.com/video/876/sweet-young-pussy.html

LikkerFront
01-17-16, 21:02
...saw Monica but after reading she wants to give her ass a break, there is zero reason to pick her up, so passed. If you've got the time just sit back and enjoy her head. She will wet Polish the trophy and beanbag like a champ then gulp the nut without missing a drop. A nice enjoyable experience, though she is looking a bit rough right now (I saw her out earlier this afternoon also).

LikkerFront
01-17-16, 21:15
I often see a WSW with dark hair (currently with a purplish tint) and wears dark frame glasses. She a big bone tall gal and looks to be around 40 yrs old or thereabouts. She usually is stoop sitting on Ramsay around the Hanna corner store but I also see her down by the circle sometimes. I've never seen her get scooped up but mongers must be purchasing or she wouldn't be out there waiting. Anybody know who she is or can talk about her skills or lack thereof? I've been tempted to grab a sample when there are no other choices but I've always passed.

Baltoman
01-17-16, 21:58
I was happy to hear that she got out of the lifestyle. I heard that she'd had a bay. Yours NiteTimer? LOL! If anyone knows how she's doing, please post.

Baltoman.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/876/sweet-young-pussy.html

NiteTimer
01-17-16, 22:27
I was happy to hear that she got out of the lifestyle. I heard that she'd had a bay. Yours NiteTimer? LOL! If anyone knows how she's doing, please post.

Baltoman.I used to pull out, but I wouldn't have cared then.

She got married has 3 boys now.

NiteTimer
01-17-16, 22:28
If you've got the time just sit back and enjoy her head. She will wet Polish the trophy and beanbag like a champ then gulp the nut without missing a drop. A nice enjoyable experience, though she is looking a bit rough right now (I saw her out earlier this afternoon also).Head game has definitely improved over the last couple years. I remember when she could only go down 2-3 inches on the wood.

But she loves slurping up baby batter.

NiteTimer
01-17-16, 23:32
http://www.ccptube.com/video/115/pyt-.html

SpankyNoSpank
01-18-16, 14:04
I often see a WSW with dark hair (currently with a purplish tint) and wears dark frame glasses. She a big bone tall gal and looks to be around 40 yrs old or thereabouts. She usually is stoop sitting on Ramsay around the Hanna corner store but I also see her down by the circle sometimes. I've never seen her get scooped up but mongers must be purchasing or she wouldn't be out there waiting. Anybody know who she is or can talk about her skills or lack thereof? I've been tempted to grab a sample when there are no other choices but I've always passed.What's going on LF? I seen her in a few places by the store on gilmore up to monroe. She looks at me but up close she is sorta manly looking. I sent a few pm's out to fellow mongers to see if anyone knew about her but no responses yet.

ThotSlap
01-18-16, 14:35
I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?Thats a rusty Russian.

ThotSlap
01-18-16, 14:40
I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?Thats a rusty Russian.

Hugh Jardon
01-18-16, 14:52
I hadn't hit the track up there for a long time, but was there Thursday and found Danielle. She's 30, slim, brown hair, easy enough to talk to, doesn't smell.

I took her to a large, big-box parking lot and we parked near the back. Got in the backseat, dropped pants, and she started working. She goes a little too fast and not very deep, which I don't like, so I took hold of her head and moved it at the speed and depth that I preferred. That, along with a few smacks on her ass, got me going quite nicely. She took it like a champ, swallowed and I gave her a small tip on top of the usual donation.

I'd repeat if I couldn't find anything else.

NiteTimer
01-18-16, 15:38
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1472/getting-her-slurp-on.html

NewMonger51
01-18-16, 15:52
Hit CB BP around noon. Nothing going on. Is it the time of day or the weather?

RookieMonger
01-18-16, 20:34
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!

Immanuel Kunt
01-18-16, 21:17
As one who exited a couple of years ago, I can attest that there is life after mongering. A wonderful woman found me on a dating site and we just clicked.

You are right, the whole street scene has changed due to drugs. So be brave, brother.

BoloBellgrande
01-18-16, 21:43
Just dropped Dallas off near Pratt St. We had a nice zesty session at Tim's. She's looking for some more money before she goes back home. If you're a senior, and want to date her PM me. If you happen to be the last guy she dates for the evening, drop her off at her house. She lives close to the McDonald's on Washington Blvd.

Masonm
01-18-16, 22:06
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Good luck to you. Thanks for your many contributions!

Bmorenympho
01-18-16, 22:28
I need to stop lurking and start contributing!

NiteTimer
01-18-16, 23:10
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Peace Bro.

SirDrDunk
01-19-16, 00:12
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Peace to you brother there comes a time when all got to move on.

Crg3400
01-19-16, 01:12
Thats a rusty Russian.Thanks, should have known, there is a name for everything.

SirDrDunk
01-19-16, 02:37
What's going on LF? I seen her in a few places by the store on gilmore up to monroe. She looks at me but up close she is sorta manly looking. I sent a few pm's out to fellow mongers to see if anyone knew about her but no responses yet.I know who you are talking about forgot her name dated a few times some years ago was ok experience she doesn't really date too much unless she knows you was one of the victims of the rapist that was running around and attacking girls by Westside a few years ago.

Cls9637
01-19-16, 05:44
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Good luck in your future endeavors, Rook. I'm sure you'll keep up with the forum, but your contributions will be missed.

CLS.

Cls9637
01-19-16, 06:02
I want to apologize to the monger I accidentally interrupted on Sunday morning down by the water. I was down that way with my Grandnieces and they wanted to go out on the pier. As soon as I parked I realized that there was some activity going on in a nearby car but I couldn't say to them "OK, there's the pier, let's go!" As we parked suddenly a girls head popped up, then the monger did. I got them out of there as quickly as I could. They are teenagers and I kind of think they saw what was happening. I know the oldest one did because she commented on it. There were several other mongers parked on the upper lot but we didn't get near them. Again, my apologies. You should let us know how she was. She looked pretty good from the glimpse I got of her.

UnknownSoldier
01-19-16, 10:20
Anybody remember this one? Looks like she had a photographer following her around for several years and she's actually managed to pull herself off the streets. Great memories with her.

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/01/100045/sara-naomi-lewkowicz-photo-series-woman-heroin-addict

BigPappay
01-19-16, 10:56
Oh more pics here is pics of the head she gave me.BCS=Bonafide C_Sucker. Sometimes have to tap her with the totem pole to keep her on point!

SeoulFood
01-19-16, 11:17
I want to apologize to the monger I accidentally interrupted on Sunday morning down by the water. I was down that way with my Grandnieces and they wanted to go out on the pier. As soon as I parked I realized that there was some activity going on in a nearby car but I couldn't say to them "OK, there's the pier, let's go!" As we parked suddenly a girls head popped up, then the monger did. I got them out of there as quickly as I could. They are teenagers and I kind of think they saw what was happening. I know the oldest one did because she commented on it. There were several other mongers parked on the upper lot but we didn't get near them. Again, my apologies. You should let us know how she was. She looked pretty good from the glimpse I got of her.FYI, Ft armestead is where the homosexuals monger at.

Date took me there one day and told me 411.

She actually took me down a path to this under groundish bunker. We went in and started playing. Then heard some noises. Was two dudes lurking trying watch. I would of let them, but it killed my mojo. Haha.

SeoulFood
01-19-16, 11:19
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Good luck to you. But youll be back. When the honeymoon is over. Because bitches are bitches.

Plus strange is very addictive. LOL.

Derringer
01-19-16, 12:39
When we feel it's time to go, it's time to go. We all have our lives to live -- inside the game and out. For what it's worth, I have left the hobby twice for significant amounts of time when I found a worthy civvie. However, both times I missed the variety, then one thing led to another and here I am. LOL!! (But that is just my experience).

We will certainly miss your contributions to the forum. I always loved the irony that you are the "Rookiemonger," but you know more about things around here than me and most everyone else on the boards.

And yes, the street scene has definitely deteriorated. Sometimes I feel like it is not even worth it. Then I look at the BP prices for the same level of services, or less -- and many of the same girls. So, again, here I am. LOL!

Best of luck and farewell!

Derringer.

I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!

Checkumout
01-19-16, 13:05
I hadn't hit the track up there for a long time, but was there Thursday and found Danielle. She's 30, slim, brown hair, easy enough to talk to, doesn't smell.

I took her to a large, big-box parking lot and we parked near the back. Got in the backseat, dropped pants, and she started working. She goes a little too fast and not very deep, which I don't like, so I took hold of her head and moved it at the speed and depth that I preferred. That, along with a few smacks on her ass, got me going quite nicely. She took it like a champ, swallowed and I gave her a small tip on top of the usual donation.

I'd repeat if I couldn't find anything else.Me I would rather have spend most of her time on the top half of my shaft and the head of my dipper which you say she does and I know for fact that she does from personnel experience.

Bongson
01-19-16, 16:48
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!May this move be the move you need.

OskarM
01-19-16, 21:05
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Best of luck Rookie. Thanks to you, I view every napkin is a potential badge of honor / shame for a lucky / unfortunate young lady.

Leroi012
01-20-16, 05:48
Haven't been on the scene to much lately after my 4 car pile up accident. But a few weeks ago I was driving around on patapsco and spotted a (I wld say the best girl I've seen so far.) So I hit a uturn by 10th. She was not chubby but her ass was phat as shit. Just to make sure I was good I pulled up on the side street by 7/11. Taping on my breaks so she wld notice me. She does and the when she opens the door. Her face is all red she said she been crying or w / e. Drives around for about 5-7 minutes. Until I found a spot. She gets into the back and takes off her pants. Good thing I had tented window. Because I had to stop for gas and money. (I know not to leave them in the car alone but ain't want nobody else to scoop her). I give her. 2 upfront but she already had her pants off. So I just slid in. She's gripping me marking up my chest and back. Then bent her over and gave her a double dip. But gave her another. 3 after all was done. Anybody know who I'm talking about. I would really like to see her again. But don't remember her name and she said her bf broke her phone. So idk but I work overnights. So hard to get out and search for her. All I'm saying is you can't miss that ass if you seen it.

Checkumout
01-20-16, 10:58
Haven't been on the scene to much lately after my 4 car pile up accident. But a few weeks ago I was driving around on patapsco and spotted a (I wld say the best girl I've seen so far.) So I hit a uturn by 10th. She was not chubby but her ass was phat as shit. Just to make sure I was good I pulled up on the side street by 7/11. Taping on my breaks so she wld notice me. She does and the when she opens the door. Her face is all red she said she been crying or w / e. Drives around for about 5-7 minutes. Until I found a spot. She gets into the back and takes off her pants. Good thing I had tented window. Because I had to stop for gas and money. (I know not to leave them in the car alone but ain't want nobody else to scoop her). I give her. 2 upfront but she already had her pants off. So I just slid in. She's gripping me marking up my chest and back. Then bent her over and gave her a double dip. But gave her another. 3 after all was done. Anybody know who I'm talking about. I would really like to see her again. But don't remember her name and she said her bf broke her phone. So idk but I work overnights. So hard to get out and search for her. All I'm saying is you can't miss that ass if you seen it.Would help if you would desribe what she looked like.

Tbroi2
01-20-16, 13:13
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!It's been a pleasure reading your reviews and chatting with you. It's always good to hear when one decides to leave the lifestyle, for it should never be forever. But I will always remember the laughs you gave me when I saw Hailey holding the sign "Rookie fucked me in my ass". I think we all enjoy the humor this site brings and the people on it. I too have been thinking of leave the lifestyle, but do not know when. Maybe when a pretty woman takes my heart and swipes me away as well. But best of luck my dude.

raBBit

Masonm
01-20-16, 17:59
As others have remarked, Conkling dead these days except for stray purple haired girl and couple from the geriatric ward. I guess somebody picks them up but who? You'd think they would discourage some of the younger ones out of the business. But obviously not.

LikkerFront
01-20-16, 18:16
The Wilkens stroll is a target rich environment right now. I rolled through just minutes ago and saw Mo, thick chick Tasha, Tracy, Patty, and a pink haired Care Bear, and a half dozen other ladies that I've seen out before but never sampled. Unfortunately I'm unable to stop and get some of this bounty right now but I just wanted to let others know that the choices are plentiful right now, so get down there and snuggle with one of these ladies on this chilly night if you can. I haven't seen this many out on a pass through in quite a long time, get in on it while you can.

BoloBellgrande
01-20-16, 19:34
A funny thing happened in the room at Tim's a few days ago. I was trying to get the remote control button to play the porno flick on the screen. I kept pushing play, but nothing happened. Dallas saw the frustration on my face and said, you have to call the office, and they'll hit the play button for you. I'm like, what!?

Talk about mood killer!

Stizz
01-20-16, 21:11
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Take care Rookie and good luck. I've slowed down a lot my self and finding someone special can make one end it for good.

AceKing88
01-20-16, 21:42
As others have remarked, Conkling dead these days except for stray purple haired girl and couple from the geriatric ward. I guess somebody picks them up but who? You'd think they would discourage some of the younger ones out of the business. But obviously not.Yes conkling has been dead for years now it seems same ol Natalie that's about it in after you had that so many times its not even fun with her anymore,Somebody tell Jazz to make her way back over here us mongers miss her LOL.

Leroi012
01-20-16, 23:41
Would help if you would desribe what she looked like.Well she looked about 5'2 don't remember if was brown or blonde hair. Pretty face like a 8. Be cups. And a ass you could sit drink (s) on. Hwp.

ThaCTJohn
01-21-16, 00:58
Bolo check your dm.

ThaCTJohn
01-21-16, 01:14
There was once a map posted on here regarding the strolls. Does anybody know what's it may be?

TrinitHugz
01-21-16, 03:18
There was once a map posted on here regarding the strolls. Does anybody know what's it may be?Yeh just look under "amatuer" and clink that link on the home page at bottom left then scroll down to the bottom again and you will see something saying SW-maps.

Leroi012
01-21-16, 06:04
Yeh just look under "amatuer" and clink that link on the home page at bottom left then scroll down to the bottom again and you will see something saying SW-maps.How old is the map? I scrolled a few places on there didn't see noone. (Even during the summer / fall) Do we a updated map?

Klove48
01-21-16, 08:16
Fellow mongers. United We Stand; Dvided We Fall. So if you meet a girl that's reported about. PLEASE don't tell her the that you read about her on this site!! That's why I stopped writing and sharing info for long period of time. I don't want the girls, especially the gems that I run across call me and ask if I wrote something about them on the internet because someone told them that they read about them on the Internet. If you meet someone that you read a report about; PLEASE, PLEASE, just act like you know nothing about them and go with the flow. When I share a report I'm just trying to help somebody know what to expect from the expierence, even though YMMV. Whether, it is Good or Bad. Just don't go blabbing that you read about them, at least from the reports that I share. I thought it was "Code" about not sharing info with the girls about this site, but I guess I'm wrong or has things changed? Some of our members share info to help the girls out, I share info to help "Us" out. I guess I'm finished ranting so. Peace.

LibidoLuvr
01-21-16, 09:23
Fellow mongers. United We Stand; Dvided We Fall. So if you meet a girl that's reported about. PLEASE don't tell her the that you read about her on this site!! That's why I stopped writing and sharing info for long period of time. I don't want the girls, especially the gems that I run across call me and ask if I wrote something about them on the internet because someone told them that they read about them on the Internet. If you meet someone that you read a report about; PLEASE, PLEASE, just act like you know nothing about them and go with the flow. When I share a report I'm just trying to help somebody know what to expect from the expierence, even though YMMV. Whether, it is Good or Bad. Just don't go blabbing that you read about them, at least from the reports that I share. I thought it was "Code" about not sharing info with the girls about this site, but I guess I'm wrong or has things changed? Some of our members share info to help the girls out, I share info to help "Us" out. I guess I'm finished ranting so. Peace.Amen to that bro. Even though I've been with a few of the girls on her. I NEVER bring that up. Unless they do. Then I still act like I've haven't heard about this site.

Cls9637
01-21-16, 11:11
I seem to have gotten behind in reporting on my visits the past couple of weeks. I saw Liz about ten days ago, and she was at her best, as always. She's very willing to do most anything that you might request, and always follows direction quite well. She loves sucking a dick and taking care of the boys, with a little rimming thrown in for good measure. FS is always fun with Liz. Anal is available under the right conditions. Her number is available for trusted, contributing members. She is usually readily available.

Cls9637
01-21-16, 11:20
I also saw Amber this past weekend. What a cute little spinner! She can sometimes be found around Wilkens and Payson but prefers to work off her phone. I also have the okay to release her number to trusted contributing members. When I caught up with her she had been up over twenty four hours and was not at the top of her game but was still very good. She looks great with cum all over her face! Amber never rushes, seems like she just wants to have a good time and wants me to have one at the same time. My kind of girl. Most everything is available, but no anal yet. We're working on that.

Cls9637
01-21-16, 11:45
And then there's Kandii. I also saw her a little while ago. Everything is always fun with Kandii. I've never had her rush me at all, even though sometimes at my advanced age I take a little while. She's also not totally against riding on top any more. She used to never be up for that but she has relaxed that rule! Kandii also really knows how to suck a dick, and seems like she really enjoys doing it as much as she enjoys fucking. Just seeing her hot little body with those cute boobs and little nipples begging to be sucked on is almost enough to get me off. Right now she has a couple of bills she has to pay and is really looking for some company. With the snow we're supposed to be getting you should call her today or tomorrow. She says that she's really lonesome. If you don't have her new number ending in 6501 and can tell me her old number I can send you the new one. If you don't have her number send me your name and number and I'll forward it to her. Her rules, not mine.

Unfortunately I can't make it there to fuck her or get one of her awesome blowjobs to help pay her bills, but hopefully a couple of you guys can!

HitMeUpBMore
01-21-16, 13:27
This morning, around 5 am, I drove up the the Wilkins circle to see who was around. I wasnt actually looking for a date but I saw Heaven on the corner of Wilkins and Fulton. She was in a white puffy jacket and shredded jeans. Based off the multiple reviews and pics I've seen on this site, I decided to make the loop around and scoop her. I will say that she is one of the prettier SWs around in my opinion. She was polite and agreed to a Jackson for BBBJ. She said her only rule was she doesn't catch and I agreed to it. Found a spot and we got right to it. This woman must have NO gag reflex because the back of her throat was a consistent feeling during the whole BJ. She finished me off with her hand and cleaned up with paper towels she had in her purse. Got the digits from her and I will definitely call her to get the FS. Hopefully it matches that amazing head she has on her shoulders.

AceKing88
01-21-16, 15:04
Met a nice little pretty spinner walking past the busy bees I almost caused a accident crossing monroe looking at her, I caught her at Christian and monroe we did the cop check at the same time, I asked her did she have a spot she suggested Pierre's I declined I told her I don't want any bed bugs, she said the place is ok now the room is still a mess though so we decided to go to her next option which she said has a house full of girls we get in the basement she undressed I was at full attention no help needed she laughed as she slid me in that wet vag of hers didn't rush or complain gave me her number as well. . on the way out I saw Tiff the Gift I told her I will be back to see her, man that house is a monger heaven.

AceKing88
01-21-16, 15:35
Scooped her this morning at the citgo after riding thru highlandtown and dundalk for almost a hour got a room on 40 east in did the due all options where open I took advantage of that she stays wet always fun in the sack never rushes in she don't mind catching when your done all in all good girl with a nice personality, ,also met angel on the Westside today looks like a teenager nice long dirty blonde hair,I was so amped up I didn't even get a chance to check the mic work I went straight for the main course which was top notch. She took the pounding like a champ said it was ok to give her a call I jokingly said when you get minutes on your phone she LOL in said I have a plan not a minute phone, very cool personality could go for a civi catch her if you can folks, we'll that's it for me went 2 for 2 drama free Eastside and Westside now time to get a couple things for the storm as always be safe out there folks.

EasyLuvr
01-21-16, 16:46
And then there's Kandii. I also saw her a little while ago. Everything is always fun with Kandii. I've never had her rush me at all, even though sometimes at my advanced age I take a little while. She's also not totally against riding on top any more. She used to never be up for that but she has relaxed that rule! Kandii also really knows how to suck a dick, and seems like she really enjoys doing it as much as she enjoys fucking. Just seeing her hot little body with those cute boobs and little nipples begging to be sucked on is almost enough to get me off. Right now she has a couple of bills she has to pay and is really looking for some company. With the snow we're supposed to be getting you should call her today or tomorrow. She says that she's really lonesome. If you don't have her new number ending in 6501 and can tell me her old number I can send you the new one. If you don't have her number send me your name and number and I'll forward it to her. Her rules, not mine.

Unfortunately I can't make it there to fuck her or get one of her awesome blowjobs to help pay her bills, but hopefully a couple of you guys can!Saw her today and it's always a pleasure. Thank you for getting me back with her, brother! As you said, no drama, pleasantly agreeable. Picked her up at her Mom's place and went to Pierre's for some fun. No head as all of her upper teeth were pulled and she's still healing but that's not a deal breaker for me. No rush, tight cooch, perfect tits, what's not to like? Finished up, got cleaned up and dressed and took her to McDonald's for some lunch. After that, dropped her back at her Mom's house. Well worth the trip before the blizzard!

Baltoman
01-21-16, 17:16
I never heard of parking there.

Baltoman.

I want to apologize to the monger I accidentally interrupted on Sunday morning down by the water. I was down that way with my Grandnieces and they wanted to go out on the pier. As soon as I parked I realized that there was some activity going on in a nearby car but I couldn't say to them "OK, there's the pier, let's go!" As we parked suddenly a girls head popped up, then the monger did. I got them out of there as quickly as I could. They are teenagers and I kind of think they saw what was happening. I know the oldest one did because she commented on it. There were several other mongers parked on the upper lot but we didn't get near them. Again, my apologies. You should let us know how she was. She looked pretty good from the glimpse I got of her.

Hugh Jardon
01-21-16, 17:43
It's been a pleasure reading your reviews and chatting with you. It's always good to hear when one decides to leave the lifestyle, for it should never be forever. But I will always remember the laughs you gave me when I saw Hailey holding the sign "Rookie fucked me in my ass". I think we all enjoy the humor this site brings and the people on it. I too have been thinking of leave the lifestyle, but do not know when. Maybe when a pretty woman takes my heart and swipes me away as well. But best of luck my dude.

raBBitThe sign was classic!

Hugh Jardon
01-21-16, 17:45
I want to apologize to the monger I accidentally interrupted on Sunday morning down by the water. I was down that way with my Grandnieces and they wanted to go out on the pier. As soon as I parked I realized that there was some activity going on in a nearby car but I couldn't say to them "OK, there's the pier, let's go!" As we parked suddenly a girls head popped up, then the monger did. I got them out of there as quickly as I could. They are teenagers and I kind of think they saw what was happening. I know the oldest one did because she commented on it. There were several other mongers parked on the upper lot but we didn't get near them. Again, my apologies. You should let us know how she was. She looked pretty good from the glimpse I got of her.That's a bad place to monger. You happened to know what's going on, but the general public doesn't want to be seeing that stuff in the middle of the day at a public park.

You did nothing wrong. It's on the monger.

Member #5461
01-21-16, 19:27
Scooped her this morning at the citgo after riding thru highlandtown and dundalk for almost a hour got a room on 40 east in did the due all options where open I took advantage of that she stays wet always fun in the sack never rushes in she don't mind catching when your done all in all good girl with a nice personality, ,also met angel on the Westside today looks like a teenager nice long dirty blonde hair,I was so amped up I didn't even get a chance to check the mic work I went straight for the main course which was top notch. She took the pounding like a champ said it was ok to give her a call I jokingly said when you get minutes on your phone she LOL in said I have a plan not a minute phone, very cool personality could go for a civi catch her if you can folks, we'll that's it for me went 2 for 2 drama free Eastside and Westside now time to get a couple things for the storm as always be safe out there folks.Everything you said is true. I had a great time with her last weekend. Wrote a post about it without too many details. Monger on!

Member #5461
01-21-16, 19:32
Amen to that bro. Even though I've been with a few of the girls on her. I NEVER bring that up. Unless they do. Then I still act like I've haven't heard about this site.Every girl I ever met knows about this site. I don, t bring it up. But if they do I don't lie about it.

Cls9637
01-22-16, 05:21
I never heard of parking there.

Baltoman.Fort Armistead has always been popular with the girls from Brooklyn and Curtis Bay. It's just a short drive. That morning there were about five cars spread out around the lots. All were occupied by a male leaning back in the driver's seat.

AceKing88
01-22-16, 09:16
Fellow mongers. United We Stand; Dvided We Fall. So if you meet a girl that's reported about. PLEASE don't tell her the that you read about her on this site!! That's why I stopped writing and sharing info for long period of time. I don't want the girls, especially the gems that I run across call me and ask if I wrote something about them on the internet because someone told them that they read about them on the Internet. If you meet someone that you read a report about; PLEASE, PLEASE, just act like you know nothing about them and go with the flow. When I share a report I'm just trying to help somebody know what to expect from the expierence, even though YMMV. Whether, it is Good or Bad. Just don't go blabbing that you read about them, at least from the reports that I share. I thought it was "Code" about not sharing info with the girls about this site, but I guess I'm wrong or has things changed? Some of our members share info to help the girls out, I share info to help "Us" out. I guess I'm finished ranting so. Peace.Don't worry about that Bro the info comes from mongers most girls that mention the site were told by mongers which makes sense because most awesome don't have phones in could care less about the internet Sara in particular claims to be the best chic on the net ,1st thing she says to me on my 1st encounter was did you here about me online my respond not at all but in my mind I was like hell yes LOL, Jazz is the same way I've known her for quite sometime before she was a SW before her 1st cashout red step encounter many years ago she knows about the site said it's no big deal also she was told by a fellow monger that she was on the site all in all its no big deal not like the girl your with going to get out of your monger mobile if she heard bad reviews of her self, only code in this game is watch out for l. E and be safe. It's not that serious. No Ponzi Scheme or inside trading here well maybe inside trading LOL pun intended. I have Angel's number would like to have Kandi number or Natalie I'm assuming the one that ends in 2402 is not valid, I have giving out numbers in the past Shannon from Patterson park, Brandy from conkling, Jazz from conkling, And Rachel from dundalk not many but some mongers been on here way longer than me haven't given out one I say all that to say I need Kandi or Natalie CLS you sell those two the most, they definitely look good in action I just want to see if it's as good as it looks.

AceKing88
01-22-16, 10:20
I seen her yesterday while driving to angel spot, I asked is that Nikki she said no that's Erica I had my foot on the brakes at this point I replied Puerto rican Erica she said No Rip Off Erica follow mongers this girl looked and walked just like easy same shape and facial features of course she had on glasses but man the resemblance was shocking,I guess it gets like that sometimes when your a horny monger start to see all kinds of Mirage. As always be safe and if your looking for salt for the Snow Go to Salvos if your on the east side of town the one on loch raven and taylor if you do get a SW tonight make sure it's a good one let her get her meds get a room with shower of course have yourself a little SW cabin fever it would be hard for a SW to not take advantage of that opportunity.

Traveling John #2
01-22-16, 13:56
I seen her yesterday while driving to angel spot, I asked is that Nikki she said no that's Erica I had my foot on the brakes at this point I replied Puerto rican Erica she said No Rip Off Erica follow mongers this girl looked and walked just like easy same shape and facial features of course she had on glasses but man the resemblance was shocking,I guess it gets like that sometimes when your a horny monger start to see all kinds of Mirage. As always be safe and if your looking for salt for the Snow Go to Salvos if your on the east side of town the one on loch raven and taylor if you do get a SW tonight make sure it's a good one let her get her meds get a room with shower of course have yourself a little SW cabin fever it would be hard for a SW to not take advantage of that opportunity.I had a horrible experience with her a few months back. We go to a spot that a car drives by and she says he is under cover. Next to a crack house where I wait 20 minutes and when I start to leave she takes me to a friends where she goes in "back way" while I wait out front. Did not see her again till yesterday with her hooded dark greenish jacket. Gets in and says she was Stacy. At this point I remember the face, but not the name so we go to a spot and she makes all kinds of promises and wants a good tip for diapers. Mic work was not bad, but not great. Of course I had fun helping her hit deep notes. Haha and she did not complain because she thought the tip would be good. She was not happy with the amount but when she called for diapers. Haha says this is erica. Thankfully I did not give her more.

AceKing88
01-22-16, 18:16
I had a horrible experience with her a few months back. We go to a spot that a car drives by and she says he is under cover. Next to a crack house where I wait 20 minutes and when I start to leave she takes me to a friends where she goes in "back way" while I wait out front. Did not see her again till yesterday with her hooded dark greenish jacket. Gets in and says she was Stacy. At this point I remember the face, but not the name so we go to a spot and she makes all kinds of promises and wants a good tip for diapers. Mic work was not bad, but not great. Of course I had fun helping her hit deep notes. Haha and she did not complain because she thought the tip would be good. She was not happy with the amount but when she called for diapers. Haha says this is erica. Thankfully I did not give her more.Hard as times are right now she is one crazy chic to still be trying to rip people off that shit not cool at all, she is truly a piece of shit, I heard she brags about the stuff to.

DizKnutz
01-23-16, 01:05
Hey, a number of links on this thread lead to charmcityclips.com (and ccptube.com), but after paying thee's no way to actually download the goods. What gives?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Masonm
01-23-16, 01:30
Hey, a number of links on this thread lead to charmcityclips.com (and ccptube.com), but after paying thee's no way to actually download the goods. What gives?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.Someone paid to view these? Sounds like a ripoff. No mystery here. Sorry that you did this.

DizKnutz
01-23-16, 01:44
Someone paid to view these? Sounds like a ripoff. No mystery here. Sorry that you did this.A few bucks via paypal, but Paypal usually makes it right if you bring it to their attention. Just trying to see so of the ladies you guys are talking about in action!

Mongerel
01-23-16, 07:17

Thanks in advance for any assistance.You've been had, brother! This guy (Google "charmcityclips.com domain owner" to find out who the offending party is) has been doing this for quite a while now. He posts these videos for sale without the knowledge of 97% of the girls who are "featured" on these. The 3% (1 girl) who does know is his pocket ho and you can bet your bottom dollar she's not seeing a dime of the 5+ bucks he's charging TO JUST LOOK AT the video.

SpankyNoSpank
01-23-16, 07:55
There is a gem around conkling and 40. Adrian is what she told me and she is a real cutie. Was mid 20's, 5'2 ish, 115 lbs or so blonde, nice perky a's and sweet attitude. It nice being pissed at the wife and see something like this walking at BP. Scooped and drove around for a bit chatting then Rates were negotiated after she proclaimed on how good the services were. We found a spot and no time wasted to the mic work. I love a blonde with full lips and a wet high temperature mouth. I was almost done as soon as she started. SW normally complain that I take too long. I fought as long as I could but she won in the 1st round. Completely shocked I topped her accordingly and will search for her again once the snow clears. No digits but I do have a daytime flashlight.

Spanky out.

Cls9637
01-23-16, 08:28
Don't worry about that Bro the info comes from mongers most girls that mention the site were told by mongers which makes sense because most awesome don't have phones in could care less about the internet Sara in particular claims to be the best chic on the net ,1st thing she says to me on my 1st encounter was did you here about me online my respond not at all but in my mind I was like hell yes LOL, Jazz is the same way I've known her for quite sometime before she was a SW before her 1st cashout red step encounter many years ago she knows about the site said it's no big deal also she was told by a fellow monger that she was on the site all in all its no big deal not like the girl your with going to get out of your monger mobile if she heard bad reviews of her self, only code in this game is watch out for l. E and be safe. It's not that serious. No Ponzi Scheme or inside trading here well maybe inside trading LOL pun intended. I have Angel's number would like to have Kandi number or Natalie I'm assuming the one that ends in 2402 is not valid, I have giving out numbers in the past Shannon from Patterson park, Brandy from conkling, Jazz from conkling, And Rachel from dundalk not many but some mongers been on here way longer than me haven't given out one I say all that to say I need Kandi or Natalie CLS you sell those two the most, they definitely look good in action I just want to see if it's as good as it looks.Natalie is still 2402. If you send me your name and number I'll forward it to Kandii. And, just as a comment, you need to use a little punctuation and a paragraph or two. It would make your post a little more readable!

Cls9637
01-23-16, 08:42
I seen her yesterday while driving to angel spot, I asked is that Nikki she said no that's Erica I had my foot on the brakes at this point I replied Puerto rican Erica she said No Rip Off Erica follow mongers this girl looked and walked just like easy same shape and facial features of course she had on glasses but man the resemblance was shocking,I guess it gets like that sometimes when your a horny monger start to see all kinds of Mirage. As always be safe and if your looking for salt for the Snow Go to Salvos if your on the east side of town the one on loch raven and taylor if you do get a SW tonight make sure it's a good one let her get her meds get a room with shower of course have yourself a little SW cabin fever it would be hard for a SW to not take advantage of that opportunity.I guess it's time to remind everyone about Erica. Keep away from her! She is not a bad date if you get her to actually do anything without stealing from you but it's not worth the gamble. Kiara once told me that they were staying in the same house and Erica used to brag constantly about how she ripped of some guy or another. Kiara asked her why she doesn't just do what she's getting paid for? Then she doesn't have to be concerned about all the guys pissed off at her.

After she got me once she came to me at a stop sign a month later and was crying and apologizing and begging me to date her. I told her I would for thirty but I was going to pound her in her ass then cum on her face and eyes while taking pictures to post here. She agreed to it. I told her I'll be back in a few minutes and never went back. LOL!

The first picture is fairly recent. The others are from about five years ago when she was pregnant.

SpankyNoSpank
01-23-16, 11:35
Don't worry about that Bro the info comes from mongers most girls that mention the site were told by mongers
which makes sense because most awesome don't have phones in could care less about the internet Sara in particular claims to be the best chic on the net ,1st thing she says to me on my 1st encounter was did you here about me online my respond not at all but in my mind I was like hell yes LOL, Jazz is the same way I've known her for quite sometime before she was a SW before her 1st cashout red step encounter many years ago she knows about the site said it's no big deal also she was told by a fellow monger that she was on the site all in all its no big deal not like the girl your with going to get out of your monger mobile if she heard bad reviews of her self, only code in this game is watch out for l. E and be safe. It's not that serious. No Ponzi Scheme or inside trading here well maybe inside trading LOL pun intended. I have Angel's number would like to have Kandi number or Natalie I'm assuming the one that ends in 2402 is not valid, I have giving out numbers in the past Shannon from Patterson park, Brandy from conkling, Jazz from conkling, And Rachel from dundalk not many but some mongers been on here way longer than me haven't given out one I say all that to say I need Kandi or Natalie CLS you sell those two the most, they definitely look good in action I just want to see if it's as good as it looks.Ave Runs all Rachel on vacation.

RKirk
01-23-16, 11:50
I have a new startup business, the Ho in the Sno Delivery Service, and am selling franchises. If you think you might be interested in a franchise, all you have to do is try out out a delivery to my house. Kiara, Natalie, or Amber can be your first pickup. We are a FULL SERVICE business. You must pick up, deliver to the specified address, shovel a path to the door, escort the lady to the door, and wait patiently outside until the lady is ready to leave. Another path might have to be shoveled as she will probably leave by the back door. This is the opportunity of a lifetime and if you act now, all franchise fees will be waived until spring. Don't wait, this opportunity will not last long. Be the first to have the Ho in the Sno sign on the top of your car or truck.

KayJay1
01-23-16, 12:15
I have a new startup business, the Ho in the Sno Delivery Service, and am selling franchises. If you think you might be interested in a franchise, all you have to do is try out out a delivery to my house. Kiara, Natalie, or Amber can be your first pickup. We are a FULL SERVICE business. You must pick up, deliver to the specified address, shovel a path to the door, escort the lady to the door, and wait patiently outside until the lady is ready to leave. Another path might have to be shoveled as she will probably leave by the back door. This is the opportunity of a lifetime and if you act now, all franchise fees will be waived until spring. Don't wait, this opportunity will not last long. Be the first to have the Ho in the Sno sign on the top of your car or truck.You are a genius, what a brilliant idea, will this company go public and trade on the stock market cause I want in. YES WE'RE going to BE RICH!

AceKing88
01-23-16, 13:31
I guess it's time to remind everyone about Erica. Keep away from her! She is not a bad date if you get her to actually do anything without stealing from you but it's not worth the gamble. Kiara once told me that they were staying in the same house and Erica used to brag constantly about how she ripped of some guy or another. Kiara asked her why she doesn't just do what she's getting paid for? Then she doesn't have to be concerned about all the guys pissed off at her.

After she got me once she came to me at a stop sign a month later and was crying and apologizing and begging me to date her. I told her I would for thirty but I was going to pound her in her ass then cum on her face and eyes while taking pictures to post here. She agreed to it. I told her I'll be back in a few minutes and never went back. LOL!

The first picture is fairly recent. The others are from about five years ago when she was pregnant.This is truly a chic that should get no dates but like I always say you Mongers allow this foolishness not saying she needs body harm but she should be laughed upon everytime she is seen on the street not being constantly paid after burning you guys For Years Yes I said Years,No One should pick this P. O. S up ever but yet in still some HORNY monger will still pay her, so I guess I don't blame her if she can brag about burning folks to SW and mongers in be known as that in still get dates why not continue to do it nothing is done about it why not still do it, I only stopped because I thought it was Easy Erica, Angel even said she is still ripping people off Men are so desperate but I can't blame her yall let her do it. Couldn't agree with you more but not me I would never date her for that reason wouldn't care if she gave the best BJ on the planet. IF Big Boob Nikki could be isolated from us mongers for bad service why is this chic still getting dates after being known for doing this for YEARS. There is way too many chics out here for her to be relevant at all she couldn't be on the east side with that. Ask the stragglers on conkling who get passed by for being ripoffs in the past there still paying for that shit. Wake up Dudes.

AceKing88
01-23-16, 13:36
Natalie is still 2402. If you send me your name and number I'll forward it to Kandii. And, just as a comment, you need to use a little punctuation and a paragraph or two. It would make your post a little more readable!LOL thanks for the advice.

Thenocturnal
01-23-16, 13:54
You are a genius, what a brilliant idea, will this company go public and trade on the stock market cause I want in. YES WE'RE going to BE RICH!Nah. That business model is going no where. . .

. . Unless you have an App.

AceKing88
01-23-16, 14:42
You've been had, brother! This guy (Google "charmcityclips.com domain owner" to find out who the offending party is) has been doing this for quite a while now. He posts these videos for sale without the knowledge of 97% of the girls who are "featured" on these. The 3% (1 girl) who does know is his pocket ho and you can bet your bottom dollar she's not seeing a dime of the 5+ bucks he's charging TO JUST LOOK AT the video.I hope you didn't pay for those videos dude. I mean seriously what planet are you from who pays for Porn online of all places. Wow I see why woman charge some guys triple the price for service just plain Green! These are women you can see on the streets in simple yourself you don't need to pay to see them online. You can actually get live action yourself you really can as always be safe in please stop being so green!

KayJay1
01-23-16, 17:20
Boy over the last year and a half - 2 years I have had a ball (and I mean balls deep ball) with Hailey, She would allow me to dominate her however I wanted. I've had her and her sister at the as. E damn time! It would have been fun to have her snowed in with me right now (dick to jaw crazy! But she is gone for a better life now, I wish her well. BOY WHAT GOOD TIMES.

KayJay1
01-23-16, 17:35
Boy over the last year and a half - 2 years I have had a ball (and I mean balls deep ball) with Hailey, She would allow me to dominate her however I wanted. I've had her and her sister at the as. E damn time! It would have been fun to have her snowed in with me right now (dick to jaw crazy! But she is gone for a better life now, I wish her well. BOY WHAT GOOD TIMES.Those are a couple is pics from our escapades.

KayJay1
01-23-16, 17:39
Those are a couple is pics from our escapades.If anyone and I mean ANYONE cross her path please pm me asap (ALL THIS DAMN SNOW IS MAKING ME LONELY AND HORNY).

Rambo515
01-23-16, 17:48
The last time I was in Baltimore, I saw her at the Circus. I ended up with a date from one of the other girls since Kandi was someone. Do you have digits that I could get?

Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't make it there to fuck her or get one of her awesome blowjobs to help pay her bills, but hopefully a couple of you guys can!

DesiDick
01-23-16, 18:05
Natalie is still 2402. If you send me your name and number I'll forward it to Kandii. And, just as a comment, you need to use a little punctuation and a paragraph or two. It would make your post a little more readable!Can I get the digits of these girls?

Chudakkaddesi at Google.

DesiDick
01-23-16, 18:07
There is a gem around conkling and 40. Adrian is what she told me and she is a real cutie. Was mid 20's, 5'2 ish, 115 lbs or so blonde, nice perky a's and sweet attitude. It nice being pissed at the wife and see something like this walking at BP. Scooped and drove around for a bit chatting then Rates were negotiated after she proclaimed on how good the services were. We found a spot and no time wasted to the mic work. I love a blonde with full lips and a wet high temperature mouth. I was almost done as soon as she started. SW normally complain that I take too long. I fought as long as I could but she won in the 1st round. Completely shocked I topped her accordingly and will search for her again once the snow clears. No digits but I do have a daytime flashlight.

Spanky out.Do share the location for us to treat bro.

DesiDick
01-23-16, 19:05

Unfortunately I can't make it there to fuck her or get one of her awesome blowjobs to help pay her bills, but hopefully a couple of you guys can!Where can I find her?

Mongerel
01-23-16, 19:34
Boy over the last year and a half - 2 years I have had a ball (and I mean balls deep ball) with Hailey, She would allow me to dominate her however I wanted. I've had her and her sister at the as. E damn time! It would have been fun to have her snowed in with me right now (dick to jaw crazy! But she is gone for a better life now, I wish her well. BOY WHAT GOOD TIMES.Yeah, I had her every way possible, but when she stole 30 bucks out of my car I was done with her. She didn't have to do that, then lie about not taking it. I know she took it, she knew she took it, but still wouldn't admit it. I left her at Tims and just got the hell out of there, never to pick her up again.

Baltoman
01-23-16, 19:35
Looks like they are missing Heaven in Tampa. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2767531#post2767531 Nice pic of her here (post # 11051).

I just missed meeting her twice. I hope that I get the chance before she departs our fair town.

Baltoman.

KayJay1
01-23-16, 20:08
Yeah, I had her every way possible, but when she stole 30 bucks out of my car I was done with her. She didn't have to do that, then lie about not taking it. I know she took it, she knew she took it, but still wouldn't admit it. I left her at Tims and just got the hell out of there, never to pick her up again.Damn brother sorry to hear that.

SpankyNoSpank
01-24-16, 00:06
Do share the location for us to treat bro.The best I can tell you is what's listed. Conkling & 40/ Orleans area. They have no post or set schedule. Put in some footwork, burn some gas and keep your eyes open. Use all the info you read and pics you see as a reference only. These girls are predictable but not promising. The cutie I had could be anywhere by now. Once I walked out my house at the right moment and had some WSW looking for her man deepthroating me in the next 5 minutes. She gave me a number and I never seen her again. I wish I did but you get what I'm saying right?

BoloBellgrande
01-24-16, 02:47
I assume this is another Cashout girl. I was wondering if anyone has been with her on the street .

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-natural-blonde-50-special-plus-hot-video-i-like-it-deep/12463403

SportsNut247
01-24-16, 03:08
I assume this is another Cashout girl. I was wondering if anyone has been with her on the street .

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-natural-blonde-50-special-plus-hot-video-i-like-it-deep/12463403This is my first time posting but I have been around for awhile. I had a dream with Jada about a year ago off of North Avenue. She was a bit scatterbrained, but took care of business. I took a trip to Greece, but you have to be gentile. YMMV.

Cls9637
01-24-16, 07:27
I was also able to see Natalie last week. Picked her up at her abandominium and got out of the area. Natalie is always fun to be with. She needs to stop losing weight, though. But that's the nature of the lifestyle. She is very tight and still complains that I hurt her when we fuck, so I usually don't do much of it, opting for her blowjob instead. She can deepthroat fairly well and takes good care of the boys. Same old story with CIM, though. If you do get it in her mouth she's going to get it back out as fast as she possibly can. She says she isn't sure if it's the smell of cum or the taste of it, but she hates it. Cum anywhere else is fine, so I usually leave it on her cute face. Her phone number is available to trusted, contributing members.

Atterdag
01-24-16, 16:16

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-natural-blonde-50-special-plus-hot-video-i-like-it-deep/12463403I can confirm that Jada is cool. Her and I have been together a few times a few years ago off Loch Raven Blvd area. She's easy to get along with and did me right, but I never took the trip to Greece with her. She's from out West and isn't a local girl, but I guess she calls Baltimore her home now.

Cls9637
01-24-16, 16:40
This is my first time posting but I have been around for awhile. I had a dream with Jada about a year ago off of North Avenue. She was a bit scatterbrained, but took care of business. I took a trip to Greece, but you have to be gentile. YMMV.You have to be gentile? She won't let Jewish guys in her ass? LOL!

C C Guyster
01-24-16, 19:52
You have to be gentile? She won't let Jewish guys in her ass? LOL!Yes, you have to be gentile. Jewish guys can't PORK her!

BoloBellgrande
01-24-16, 20:42
Anyone know her.

http://www.xvideos.com/video9919445/holley_on_conkling_street_baltimore_md

AceKing88
01-24-16, 21:01
Anyone know her.

http://www.xvideos.com/video9919445/holley_on_conkling_street_baltimore_mdHaven't seen her in years. Her and Jazz used to live together down highlandtown. Once she hooked up with cashout on the red steps she has been missing from conkling. She always was good times use to sweat extremely alot in the bedroom I always remember her for that. She was short with a nice Romp but again that was years ago maybe 2010 or 11. Haven't seen her since then.

Old Chinese Guy
01-24-16, 21:53
Tried to do the loops after the snow storm, except for the major roads (Wilkens, Patapsco) most of the side streets are a mess, Was out 1-3 pm today, did not see much SW action, almost better to wait until more streets get plowed or later this week when it warms up and melts. Recommend using your numbers to hook up rather than waste time driving around.

OHI812
01-24-16, 22:05
Looks like they are missing Heaven in Tampa. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2767531#post2767531 Nice pic of her here (post # 11051).

I just missed meeting her twice. I hope that I get the chance before she departs our fair town.

Baltoman.Tell Heaven, come on back home! We don't have any snow here. I met her almost 4 years ago, before all the tattoos!

Oh Hell I Ate One Too!

Loomy
01-25-16, 00:41
I want to come to bmore tomorrow, got a bit of Cabin Fever and I need some stress release. I want to go to Tim's, however, you all know that Tim's parking lot is on a bit of an incline and I do not want to make the trip if the parking lot has not been cleaned out. I do not drive a 4 wd and prolly will not make it out if I turn in.

So let me kindly know I'd they ran a plow through and threw down some salt.

CookyJar
01-25-16, 02:05
Kiara is laying low. She trying to get her life together…Believe me, I am no Capt. Save anybody.

I don't like it when someone uses my shyt without my permission. If it's okay with you, it's fine with me.

I followed a link from this thread and by chance came up with videos of one of my favorite Baltimore girls. Some of these video sites pay a residual; I am wondering if she got her fair share.

http://www.xvideos.com/video9998411/baltimore_legend_sw_idol_kiara_usasexguide_compilation

http://www.xvideos.com/video6746969/baltimore_legend_kiara_gives_throatjob_and_rimjob

I put in a little effort with the stuff I do and I don't appreciate others taking credit and getting paid for my work.

If there is honor among thieves; should we expect no less among mongers?

CookyJar.

Rizalboy
01-25-16, 05:06
Believe me, I am no Capt. Save anybody.

I don't like it when someone uses my shyt without my permission. If it's okay with you, it's fine with me.

I followed a link from this thread and by chance came up with videos of one of my favorite Baltimore girls. Some of these video sites pay a residual; I am wondering if she got her fair share.

http://www.xvideos.com/video9998411/baltimore_legend_sw_idol_kiara_usasexguide_compilation

http://www.xvideos.com/video6746969/baltimore_legend_kiara_gives_throatjob_and_rimjob

I put in a little effort with the stuff I do and I don't appreciate others taking credit and getting paid for my work.

CookyJar.Amen Cookie! The fucking legend is here boys! Some of those pics Are mine. Fuck that thieving faggot who stole them.

SirDrDunk
01-25-16, 06:00
Anyone know her.

http://www.xvideos.com/video9919445/holley_on_conkling_street_baltimore_mdNever seen her on Conkling all I know is she is one of those girls that cashout shot in a video.

Cls9637
01-25-16, 06:16
Believe me, I am no Capt. Save anybody.

CookyJar.I think that the video might have been posted by the person who made it. The up-loaders name is the same as another member here as I recall. However, the compilation is about ninety percent my pictures and the rest are from other members here. This is happening far too often that mostly videos but some pictures are being stolen from us and used for someone else's profit. I put a lot of effort into this, as did the girl (s) involved and I get quite angry that someone else is stealing them and making a profit from them. They are frequently mis-identified as being current when the girl featured hasn't been in the business for years. It's caused some problems for girls who have gotten things together and moved on. This is why I have removed all the videos that I ever posted and will never post another.

Masonm
01-25-16, 08:47
Never seen her on Conkling all I know is she is one of those girls that cashout shot in a video.Me either. I'm on Conkling almost every day.

AceKing88
01-25-16, 09:13
Me either. I'm on Conkling almost every day.You wouldn't if said 2010 or 11 read the post she use to live on Levert on with Jazz. I live in highlandtown dude passing thru in living there are two different things. There are more streets to travel thru than conkling for SW there is a house full of SW that hang out on Eaton st you will find Tiffany, Bridget and April. Where puerto rican Natalie stay on Clinton St you will find a few there as well Pretty Tammy sometime Ashley. Once Again I said She had been MISSING from CONKLING. As always be safe.

Mongerel
01-25-16, 14:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Masonm
01-25-16, 16:22
You wouldn't if said 2010 or 11 read the post she use to live on Levert on with Jazz. I live in highlandtown dude passing thru in living there are two different things. There are more streets to travel thru than conkling for SW there is a house full of SW that hang out on Eaton st you will find Tiffany, Bridget and April. Where puerto rican Natalie stay on Clinton St you will find a few there as well Pretty Tammy sometime Ashley. Once Again I said She had been MISSING from CONKLING. As always be safe.Thank you for the clarification dude.

Original Man 78
01-25-16, 17:31
I just called up Tims and looks like they got er done. In fact, the parking lot is all stripped down to the blacktop and salted. In fact, she's leaving the light on for you, lmao.

I want to come to bmore tomorrow, got a bit of Cabin Fever and I need some stress release. I want to go to Tim's, however, you all know that Tim's parking lot is on a bit of an incline and I do not want to make the trip if the parking lot has not been cleaned out. I do not drive a 4 wd and prolly will not make it out if I turn in.

So let me kindly know I'd they ran a plow through and threw down some salt.

Cracka
01-25-16, 17:38
The girls are out on Washington between scarey and the monkey wards. Too much actual traffic for me to want to stop. Too bed though because I spotted a couple of young cuties.

NewMonger51
01-25-16, 22:48
CB is quiet but found another Crystal tonight. That makes 7 so far. Great mic work but said she dropped her phone in water so has to get a new one. Why are they all named Crystal though? This causes confusing when I try to keep their number straight and end up calling the wrong one for a repeat.

Donald1818
01-26-16, 06:21
I just finished the ww loop, the girls are out, saw about 5.

They ran the plows through about 0400 so most of the side streets are now cleaned and salted.

I spoke with a coulpe of the ladies and for some reason all the ones I spoke with said that they have been up for days.

and Tims lot is cleared.

Badboy1968
01-26-16, 09:27
CB is quiet but found another Crystal tonight. That makes 7 so far. Great mic work but said she dropped her phone in water so has to get a new one. Why are they all named Crystal though? This causes confusing when I try to keep their number straight and end up calling the wrong one for a repeat.Where did you find her? A description would also help, since, as you noted, there are a lot of Crystals out there these days.

Hovito
01-26-16, 13:56
Just saw this http://www.wbaltv.com/news/man-robbed-stabbed-at-baltimore-motel-police-say/37621966 report.

Lilmills13
01-26-16, 14:42
I still keep in touch with Holly from time to time. She's living the clean life in western Maryland with her daughter.

Trackman101
01-26-16, 15:13
Just saw this http://www.wbaltv.com/news/man-robbed-stabbed-at-baltimore-motel-police-say/37621966 report.Long time monger, first post. This is scary stuff, to be sure. And hard to watch out for, the way the story reads. Can't very well insist on no calls, can we? That in itself could spook an honest girl just trying to look out for herself. It would be helpful to know more details about how the bad guy got the drop on the victim. Sounds like maybe it was on the way from the car to the room. That suggests some risk reduction might be accomplished by careful choice of parking at the notel. Some places are good that way, like Tim's. Most parking is out in the open. Don't know about the Executive Inn; haven't been there.

Kjmmd
01-26-16, 15:33
Anyone know of any white girls free today near Catonsville?

Klove48
01-26-16, 17:19
Where did you find her? A description would also help, since, as you noted, there are a lot of Crystals out there these days.Speaking of Crystal, I saw the SW Idol herself standing on the SE corner of Brunswick at Wilkens; just before the Frenchmans place. It was late about 1:30 a, I didn't stop because I already had a willing participant in the vehicle. It looked as if she had a car parked and waiting for her to make the donuts.

Cracka
01-26-16, 17:24
Went on tour today looking for blond Amber that hangs around payson. I started through BP and passed a spinner at the bottom of church. Definitely my type but too many people out. Went around the loop and found the wicked witch of the east just before turning onto pontiac. I am pretty sure it hissed at me. Anyway further up and back onto potapsaco I spy a blond WSW. Cute but heavier than I like and not what I'm looking for. Nothing on potapsaco between there and Wilkins. The loop was busy and the girls weren't bad, but I am looking for that special prize. Went down to Washington to see if you could find the two cuties I spotted yesterday, but no luck. I will keep trying until I find blond Amber. She just looks like too much fun.

BoloBellgrande
01-26-16, 20:03
Here's another one of the Cashout girls. What's the story on her?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-italian-mix-50-sloppy-top-specialtight-grip-and-very-skilled-lipsavailable-now-247/11843269

TheNewestGuy
01-26-16, 20:11
Drove through the W-W loop even though S Carey is closed. There were lots out. Even saw Natalie walking at the circle on Wilkens. Guess the snow has put a damper on activities.

LibidoLuvr
01-26-16, 22:51
Had today off. In house with cabin fever, so I decide to call up Kandi. We hooked up. Talked about going to the 'frenchmans' place. But we could find any where to park. So she took me to one of her favorite spots. And as everyone knows she. It was all that! Awesome skills, great personality.

Klove48
01-27-16, 01:08
Saw another SW Idol, Ellie walking up Wilkens towards the circle. Almost didn't recognize her because she has blonde hair now. I couldn't indulge but I spoke to her for a min. She didn't look her best, but those who know her know that her skills are top notch, and I worth the investment. Peace.

SirDrDunk
01-27-16, 01:32
Speaking of Crystal, I saw the SW Idol herself standing on the SE corner of Brunswick at Wilkens; just before the Frenchmans place. It was late about 1:30 a, I didn't stop because I already had a willing participant in the vehicle. It looked as if she had a car parked and waiting for her to make the donuts.Yeah would you believe she called me early Saturday morning while the blizzard was going on LOL.

SirDrDunk
01-27-16, 01:45
Long time monger, first post. This is scary stuff, to be sure. And hard to watch out for, the way the story reads. Can't very well insist on no calls, can we? That in itself could spook an honest girl just trying to look out for herself. It would be helpful to know more details about how the bad guy got the drop on the victim. Sounds like maybe it was on the way from the car to the room. That suggests some risk reduction might be accomplished by careful choice of parking at the notel. Some places are good that way, like Tim's. Most parking is out in the open. Don't know about the Executive Inn; haven't been there.Yeah that's not the safest spot and if it happened outside I find that hard to believe they have cameras everywhere on the spot security dudes that are usually off duty cops and not only that if you have a room there the only way that you get in is to have the front desk buzz you in the thing is if she directed him there or did she have a spot or what.

BoloBellgrande
01-27-16, 06:45
Speaking of Crystal, I saw the SW Idol herself standing on the SE corner of Brunswick at Wilkens; just before the Frenchmans place. It was late about 1:30 a, I didn't stop because I already had a willing participant in the vehicle. It looked as if she had a car parked and waiting for her to make the donuts.That was probably her friend Christine. Crystal doesn't have a pimp.

BoloBellgrande
01-27-16, 07:05
Saw another SW Idol, Ellie walking up Wilkens towards the circle. Almost didn't recognize her because she has blonde hair now. I couldn't indulge but I spoke to her for a min. She didn't look her best, but those who know her know that her skills are top notch, and I worth the investment. Peace.Can someone please post a picture of Ellie. I'm having issues placing her in my mind along with another WSW named Becky. I am 99.99% sure I know Becky as a tall slender WSW named Angel . I also use to see her walking at times with who I believe to be Ellie. Ellie had reddish brown hair with very pretty meaty legs and a shapely round ass. She maybe the WSW that's always in the circle holding a purse on Google maps street view when you zoom in across from the market .

Klove48
01-27-16, 09:40
Can someone please post a picture of Ellie. I'm having issues placing her in my mind along with another WSW named Becky. I am 99.99% sure I know Becky as a tall slender WSW named Angel . I also use to see her walking at times with who I believe to be Ellie. Ellie had reddish brown hair with very pretty meaty legs and a shapely round ass. She maybe the WSW that's always in the circle holding a purse on Google maps street view when you zoom in across from the market .Here's a pic of Ellie. Compliments of NiteTimer.

Traveling John #2
01-27-16, 09:42
Spent some time driving around and only saw a few girls available. Natalie looked bad, Erica was flagging cars and SA was completely empty. Brooklyn had a tall light skin girl that looked too good to tempt. Amber was there, but as good as she looks it is not worth her bitching and stories. The circle was a mess with everyone out shoveling and some of the roads were still covered or blocked. Heaven was with her man she said so could not date. Everyone is using the numbers and keeping the good ones inside.

BoloBellgrande
01-27-16, 11:04
Here's a pic of Ellie. Compliments of NiteTimer.But, that's not the WSW I'm thinking of. The one I am thinking of looks like a battle ax in the face, like Ethel Merman. Her legs and ass are awesome though.

John4044
01-27-16, 12:35
Hit the stroll last night, hoping that the girls would be out despite the snow. Picked up Amber on Payson, a hot, young little blonde spinner. We went off to Tims for the standard tuition. Very nice, wet BBBJ, with lots of saliva. She's a tiny girl and tried really hard to deep throat me. Her little mouth felt amazing going up and down my cock. Covered up and did multiple positions. Mish, doggy was out of this world. I could not hold back and ripped off the cover and blew all over her pretty little face and her hair. She looked so great taking a facial!

If you see Amber, pick her up! No drama, she will treat you right and she has mad skills!

AceKing88
01-27-16, 19:45
Yeah that's not the safest spot and if it happened outside I find that hard to believe they have cameras everywhere on the spot security dudes that are usually off duty cops and not only that if you have a room there the only way that you get in is to have the front desk buzz you in the thing is if she directed him there or did she have a spot or what.If your there you don't have to go through the front desk, there two gates that you can access from the inside one out front the other out back. ? Not a safe place at all someone was murdered there a couple months ago multiple shootings and robberies there all the time. Multiple drug deals there all day long. The police don't even hang at that place to long Avoid at all cost. One way in One way out those cameras are only if something happens at that front desk. They don't care about any other activities going on there you Mongers have been warned that is a place you can actually lose your life at! As always be safe.

Propilot
01-27-16, 22:53
I had a took Monday off from work because of snow covered streets. I decided to drive to W / W and the circle to see if I could find Heaven. I only saw Danielle so I decided to check out Brooklyn and CB. I met Leslie on Pontiac and 4th street. Leslie is a thin brunette, 27 year of age with glasses. As we drive to a notel to get a room she doesn't talk. Leslie didn't rush me but she was slow to participate. She did not ant to take of her top, just pull her shirt up. She did not want to put the condom o me. It seemed that she just wanted to just do the deed on get the money to see her pharmacist (she called him on the way back). Leslie gave a CBJ for about two minutes and then wanted me to hop on. I get on and proceeded to wear her little ass out. She was trying so much to not moan and enjoy herself. I finally get the nut and then get dressed. Leslie must have know that she did a terrible job and that I was not a fan of her performance. She gets dressed quicker than I and then she goes to stand by the passenger side door of my vehicle. I guess she thought that I was mad a that I would leave her. The thought crossed my mind, but I would repeat with her in a pinch. It was intriguing to see her try not to enjoy herself.

I never did see Heaven. I hear that she has a boyfriend now. I wonder if he is going to be too protective and not let her date a lot of guys.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Propilot
01-27-16, 23:29
I forgot to mention that I met Tasha. I think Nitetimer may have a video or picture of her somewhere on this board. Tasha has long dirty blond hair, about 35 years of age. She was not skinny like most girls. , kinda chubby. Not really my type but there was not any other girls about. I took her to the notel. She wanted to be paid upfront before she undressed. When she undressed she had a stomach that was kinda messed up. I think she had a tattoo near he breast. She told me that the two spots on her left cheek was from bed bug bites. She tells me this after I have given her the money. That really dulls the moment. We quickly do the deed and get out of there. She was nice and drama free and I did not see any drug markings. I think that I read somewhere that she had been on a state sponsored vacation from drugs or something like that. Does any one have more information about her? Also does she carry bed bugs around? I'm trying to see if she is a repeatable date.

Masonm
01-28-16, 00:34
If your there you don't have to go through the front desk, there two gates that you can access from the inside one out front the other out back. ? Not a safe place at all someone was murdered there a couple months ago multiple shootings and robberies there all the time. Multiple drug deals there all day long. The police don't even hang at that place to long Avoid at all cost. One way in One way out those cameras are only if something happens at that front desk. They don't care about any other activities going on there you Mongers have been warned that is a place you can actually lose your life at! As always be safe.Good advice all around. That place gives me the creeps just driving by it.

MarkWalz
01-28-16, 02:20

Thanks in advance for any assistance.Never payed never will there's plenty of free porn in the net. So I don't know what format the page is in but if you're on see hrome (right click, inspect, resources= it might be there) I'm guessing just normal right clicking didn't have an option for you. And if that doesn't work and it's setup like YT try a website that let's you download from YT for the vid. The most desperate measure is to get a desktop recording software like people use to make tech tutorial videos and just start recording your screen and watch the video.

Cls9637
01-28-16, 06:06
Hit the stroll last night, hoping that the girls would be out despite the snow. Picked up Amber on Payson, a hot, young little blonde spinner. We went off to Tims for the standard tuition. Very nice, wet BBBJ, with lots of saliva. She's a tiny girl and tried really hard to deep throat me. Her little mouth felt amazing going up and down my cock. Covered up and did multiple positions. Mish, doggy was out of this world. I could not hold back and ripped off the cover and blew all over her pretty little face and her hair. She looked so great taking a facial!

If you see Amber, pick her up! No drama, she will treat you right and she has mad skills!I certainly agree! I love a cute girl with my cum on her face.

Traveling John #2
01-28-16, 09:29
Yes she is everything you all say, but I remember her from when she was posting on BP. She will push limits if you let her. The last time I spent time with her it ended badly when I would not let her drive my car. She ended up crying and bitching about everything and I had to almost force her to get out. The fun is there and she is a hot SW, just be ready when it starts to go down hill.

AceKing88
01-28-16, 15:20
Started out in Dundalk were on found Amy big boobs long brown hair standard tuition got me BBBJ and multiple positions FS cooch got very wet, Next Stop Conkling purple haired Mindy her BBBJ was amazing FS missionary her cooch creamed the whole session, Last stop Tina saw her on Wilkens went to Tim's for BBBJ multiple positions I usually don't get thick girls but I must say she had some of the wettest puss I have had in a while. All in all great sessions with all three. . I'm done for a while I will be chiming in from time to time as always be safe out there.

Laxxx
01-28-16, 15:42
The fun is there and she is a hot SW, just be ready when it starts to go down hill.Downhill? Been there, done that with the other Amber (Anna) from Brooklyn CB.

SeoulFood
01-28-16, 17:29
Yes she is everything you all say, but I remember her from when she was posting on BP. She will push limits if you let her. The last time I spent time with her it ended badly when I would not let her drive my car. She ended up crying and bitching about everything and I had to almost force her to get out. The fun is there and she is a hot SW, just be ready when it starts to go down hill.Amber tiny, imo is already down the hill. Far cry from when I met her when she was nice and plump last year. You should check out her before pic on Facebook.

Lpj8052
01-28-16, 20:29
Was cutting across 40 this afternoon. Sidewalks a mess, people walking in the narrow street. Spotted a long legged girl in the street, skin tight jeans, had to be a civi. Passed to look, wasn't sure. Went around the block, came back facing her this time. Got the look, but couldn't turn around. Took me awhile to catch up with her again past Lombard. Pulled into a side street to see if she was interested. She was. Did the check, and drove around looking for a safe spot. Found one, and only had time to play a little, lots of mutual touching. She was clean, smelled good, looked good. Very wet and tight. Set-up a time to meet again under more favorable conditions. Gave her a fair tip for our time and dropped her off. Said she doesn't really come out a lot. Will report again. Anyone else know her. Said she just colored her hair red today. Looked very nice.

NiteTimer
01-28-16, 21:17
I forgot to mention that I met Tasha. I think Nitetimer may have a video or picture of her somewhere on this board. Tasha has long dirty blond hair, about 35 years of age. She was not skinny like most girls. , kinda chubby. Not really my type but there was not any other girls about. I took her to the notel. She wanted to be paid upfront before she undressed. When she undressed she had a stomach that was kinda messed up. I think she had a tattoo near he breast. She told me that the two spots on her left cheek was from bed bug bites. She tells me this after I have given her the money. That really dulls the moment. We quickly do the deed and get out of there. She was nice and drama free and I did not see any drug markings. I think that I read somewhere that she had been on a state sponsored vacation from drugs or something like that. Does any one have more information about her? Also does she carry bed bugs around? I'm trying to see if she is a repeatable date.

Propilot-Always check your six.The Tasha I know, Cash had a vid online. I never did, even though she'd swear that I did.

Propilot
01-28-16, 22:13
The Tasha I know, Cash had a vid online. I never did, even though she'd swear that I did.Nitetimer, I don't know if it is the same Tasha or not, but sincerely apologize to you for stating that you posted a video of the girl online. I have been trying to locate the video to see if it is the same girl or not, but I have been unsuccessful. Once again I apologize buddy.

SportsNut247
01-29-16, 00:19
You have to be gentile? She won't let Jewish guys in her ass? LOL!That's funny!

Tbroi2
01-29-16, 00:22
Here's a pic of Ellie. Compliments of NiteTimer.Use to love beating this up. Boyfriend was cool with it. Actually a turn on hitting a girl while the boyfriend is listening nearby. Gives me reasons to beat it up good. Probably better than he does. Anyways, anyone heard from Ellie in awhile? If so, hit me up and let me know if she has working digits.

raBBit

Joe Lassie 69
01-29-16, 03:19
I've been driving forever looking for my ATFs little Sara and Puerto Ridan Jessica. Both on Wilkens. They've been ghost for a minute. Anyone have Intel they can share on them?

Cls9637
01-29-16, 06:03

Propilot-Always check your six.If it's this Tasha it's Cashout that had the video, but it's since gone to that pay site. Your description sounds like a different Tasha because of the tattoo on her boob, her age and her hair. Some things sounded similar, though. However, I think this Tasha is on vacation in the city. I did see a girl with red hair at Payson and Wilkens the other day. I looped around because I though it might have been Tasha. I spoke briefly with her and she told me she was Tasha's girlfriend. I couldn't find any more information because I had to move so as to not attract attention. And I was on my way to pick up Amber anyway. I would have stood Amber up if she had been Tasha, though!

Cls9637
01-29-16, 06:06
Kandii texted me to tell me she really needs some company so she's going to be around the circle today. Contributing members who might like to meet her should send me their name and number and I'll forward it to her. Her rules, not mine! She doesn't want her number passed around freely.

AceKing88
01-29-16, 06:51
Was cutting across 40 this afternoon. Sidewalks a mess, people walking in the narrow street. Spotted a long legged girl in the street, skin tight jeans, had to be a civi. Passed to look, wasn't sure. Went around the block, came back facing her this time. Got the look, but couldn't turn around. Took me awhile to catch up with her again past Lombard. Pulled into a side street to see if she was interested. She was. Did the check, and drove around looking for a safe spot. Found one, and only had time to play a little, lots of mutual touching. She was clean, smelled good, looked good. Very wet and tight. Set-up a time to meet again under more favorable conditions. Gave her a fair tip for our time and dropped her off. Said she doesn't really come out a lot. Will report again. Anyone else know her. Said she just colored her hair red today. Looked very nice.Yes I do if she is the same Tiffany ear ring above her lip goes for civi used to have her digits, but yes her service is pretty good nice BJ puss gets really creamy you actually beat me to her yesterday LOL. She is one chic that doesn't be out there much so have fun while you can but for the future get a room with her you will really enjoy yourself.

AceKing88
01-29-16, 07:16
While leaving Samos on Oldham st I decided to take Newkirk out to eastern ave. I pull up to the corner next to Charro Negro Bar while at the stop sign I notice this beautiful young lady walking past my car. She gave me the look I said to myself I know she's not trying to date. I asked her did she need a ride she said she was trying to make some money. Now as previously stated yesterday I went at it 3 times yesterday so my monger funds were pretty shallow, I offered her 20 she said that could get me some head man this chic was drop dead gorgeous. I told her I didn't really do car dates so let's ride around while you take care of me. She looked so good you would assume that my GF was giving me head in the car. So we rode around Canton while she blessed me. I blessed off in her hand she didn't want to catch it or swallowing it didn't mind it on her hand though. Her name was Marala I decided to meet her this morning no digits just friendly handshake. I hope she comes out had a phone said it was her Mom's I gave her my number told her to call let me know something either way. This girl definitely didn't belong out there but lucky me I like to catch them like that. Before the meds completely take over.

Wyghost
01-29-16, 09:44
Kandii texted me to tell me she really needs some company so she's going to be around the circle today. Contributing members who might like to meet her should send me their name and number and I'll forward it to her. Her rules, not mine! She doesn't want her number passed around freely.You will make me take a trip out east, hopefully this summer.

Klove48
01-29-16, 09:54
If it's this Tasha it's Cashout that had the video, but it's since gone to that pay site. Your description sounds like a different Tasha because of the tattoo on her boob, her age and her hair. Some things sounded similar, though. However, I think this Tasha is on vacation in the city. I did see a girl with red hair at Payson and Wilkens the other day. I looped around because I though it might have been Tasha. I spoke briefly with her and she told me she was Tasha's girlfriend. I couldn't find any more information because I had to move so as to not attract attention. And I was on my way to pick up Amber anyway. I would have stood Amber up if she had been Tasha, though!Yeah it's a different Tasha. Redhead Tasha is still on vacation. Peace.

Choboman
01-29-16, 22:39
Cute petite latin SW on w patapsco. Very nice bbjwspit for standard fee. Would have gone for the full package, but with all the snow pulled up I couldn't find any good parking spaces.

SpankyNoSpank
01-30-16, 02:48
While leaving Samos on Oldham st I decided to take Newkirk out to eastern ave. I pull up to the corner next to Charro Negro Bar while at the stop sign I notice this beautiful young lady walking past my car. She gave me the look I said to myself I know she's not trying to date. I asked her did she need a ride she said she was trying to make some money. Now as previously stated yesterday I went at it 3 times yesterday so my monger funds were pretty shallow, I offered her 20 she said that could get me some head man this chic was drop dead gorgeous. I told her I didn't really do car dates so let's ride around while you take care of me. She looked so good you would assume that my GF was giving me head in the car. So we rode around Canton while she blessed me. I blessed off in her hand she didn't want to catch it or swallowing it didn't mind it on her hand though. Her name was Marala I decided to meet her this morning no digits just friendly handshake. I hope she comes out had a phone said it was her Mom's I gave her my number told her to call let me know something either way. This girl definitely didn't belong out there but lucky me I like to catch them like that. Before the meds completely take over.I am thru that area often and always see possibles out and about. The 1 way streets don't make looping any easier.

Lpj8052
01-30-16, 10:43
Yes I do if she is the same Tiffany ear ring above her lip goes for civi used to have her digits, but yes her service is pretty good nice BJ puss gets really creamy you actually beat me to her yesterday LOL. She is one chic that doesn't be out there much so have fun while you can but for the future get a room with her you will really enjoy yourself.Thanks! Sorry if I beat you to her!

AceKing88
01-30-16, 10:55
I am thru that area often and always see possibles out and about. The 1 way streets don't make looping any easier.You're absolutely right I always see potential SW there this was a 1st but if you're there most of the time you should see Easy Erica she frequents that area alot she usually at the bar running up someone's tab catch her while she outside smoking a cigarette she usually there 3 or 4 times a week.

Checkumout
01-30-16, 13:51
Does anyone know anything about her have seen her working washburn in Brooklyn park.

DapplzChamp
01-31-16, 03:37
Thanks to a fellow monger's advice I decided to meet up with slim Nikki again at her new place. Great service as always. She mentioned her GF is back from vacation and is willing to date. Might take her up on that offer once I meet her.

Also, has anyone seen Moe lately? I tried texting her the other day but no response. She's usually good about that. But then again these girls are always losing their phones.

- Champ.

Loomy
01-31-16, 05:02
Thanks to a fellow monger's advice I decided to meet up with slim Nikki again at her new place. Great service as always. She mentioned her GF is back from vacation and is willing to date. Might take her up on that offer once I meet her.

Also, has anyone seen Moe lately? I tried texting her the other day but no response. She's usually good about that. But then again these girls are always losing their phones.

- Champ.I saw about a week ago, she stated that someone drove off with her phone while charging, and that if you call and leave a message she can still check her voicemails. And she will call you later from a different number.

Loomy
01-31-16, 05:48
I've been driving forever looking for my ATFs little Sara and Puerto Ridan Jessica. Both on Wilkens. They've been ghost for a minute. Anyone have Intel they can share on them?Just saw her today, she is not staying in Bmore anymore, she with her fam in Cville. She stated she is laying low and trying to stay out of trouble, Claimed she has a job fixing up old houses. Hit it mish 1st then switch to doggy, but with that big ole ass up in the if I am spelling it correct air and I'm smacking it, I could not hold my nut for long with her.

You just have to catch when she decides to come to bmore to get "ferred" if I am saying it right.

Tbroi2
01-31-16, 06:20
She was one of my favorites and she had some of the best cooch in NE Baltimore. If you ever see her around, get yourself some.

332274332273332272332275332276332277332278.Does anyone know if this one is still around? Any intel hit my inbox.

RaBBit.

Sexingit
01-31-16, 11:17
After spending a few hours at the poker table and down $. 5 I decided to cut my loses and try my luck with SWers which I am more than happy I did.

Drove up and down Wilkens for about 3-4 loops. There was nothing out except for a few stragglers. Plenty of people walking down the side roads but no signs if they were male or female; working or civilian. I did notice a girl in a red hoodie with a guy, flagging down cars. They flagged the car in front of me. Oddly enough she only asked for a PENNY.

I start to head over to CB, adding SA as a stop on my Waze app. SA is deserted as there's no movement. The snow made walking very difficult. There were multiple times where I had to dodge people walking the streets because the sidewalks remained unplowed. Even with the large amount of people walking the streets, none of them were working or at least I didn't see any.

I drive up Pulaski down to CB, down Church and down Fairhaven; nothing! I make the same loop for about an hour and the talent that I expected to see never came true.

The last time I was at CB, I met up with Katie. We passed an attractive girl and I asked Katie if she was working. Apparently any girl that's walking is working; a tip worth mentioning now.

It was now 2 am and I still had a 75 min drive to get back home. My night started to look dim and I was ready to go home to satisfy myself which would've been disappointing until I saw Lacey walking near Curtis Ave on her cell phone. She didn't make eye contact but I took Katie's advice and assumed she was working. Lacey kept walking the same direction but slowed down as she noticed me waiting at the stop sign. She quickly made a you-turn to assess the situation. When I rolled down my windows she got the hint and I asked if she wanted a ride.

From the midst of the dark, she looked way TGTBT so I was surprised and excited when she hopped in the car. Lacey is 5"4, 115 lb, blonde, civilian look, clean clothes, coherent speak, and smelled good. She introduced herself by doing the formalities; name, cop check, and menu. She quoted me. 4 for half and half which I agreed because not only was she the only option but she has to be the best looking SW I've ever seen. I hit the damn jackpot.

We had to stop to get a loose rubber for 150 pennies; I actually wanted to get two just because I've never seen a SW this clean and pretty. We ended up picking a dark street and parking behind a car. BBBJ and missionary before I blew everything.

I want to see her again but next time I'm going to a room.

No marks or signs of usage although she says she will go into rehab next week. The most lucid and attractive SW that I have ever dated or seen. I have her digits but she didn't allow me to share.

Face: 8.

Body: 8.

Hygiene: 9.

Service: BBBJ was 5-6 (she complained about her teeth bothering her).

I would pay BP prices for her honestly. I can't wait to meet up with her again. Hopefully the experience will be the same if not better but we all know that service changes when they've become jaded.

SeoulFood
01-31-16, 19:26
After spending a few hours at the poker table and down $. 5 I decided to cut my loses and try my luck with SWers which I am more than happy I did.

Drove up and down Wilkens for about 3-4 loops. There was nothing out except for a few stragglers. Plenty of people walking down the side roads but no signs if they were male or female; working or civilian. I did notice a girl in a red hoodie with a guy, flagging down cars. They flagged the car in front of me. Oddly enough she only asked for a PENNY.

I start to head over to CB, adding SA as a stop on my Waze app. SA is deserted as there's no movement. The snow made walking very difficult. There were multiple times where I had to dodge people walking the streets because the sidewalks remained unplowed. Even with the large amount of people walking the streets, none of them were working or at least I didn't see any.

I drive up Pulaski down to CB, down Church and down Fairhaven; nothing! I make the same loop for about an hour and the talent that I expected to see never came true.

The last time I was at CB, I met up with Katie. We passed an attractive girl and I asked Katie if she was working. Apparently any girl that's walking is working; a tip worth mentioning now.

It was now 2 am and I still had a 75 min drive to get back home. My night started to look dim and I was ready to go home to satisfy myself which would've been disappointing until I saw Lacey walking near Curtis Ave on her cell phone. She didn't make eye contact but I took Katie's advice and assumed she was working. Lacey kept walking the same direction but slowed down as she noticed me waiting at the stop sign. She quickly made a you-turn to assess the situation. When I rolled down my windows she got the hint and I asked if she wanted a ride.

From the midst of the dark, she looked way TGTBT so I was surprised and excited when she hopped in the car. Lacey is 5"4, 115 lb, blonde, civilian look, clean clothes, coherent speak, and smelled good. She introduced herself by doing the formalities; name, cop check, and menu. She quoted me. 4 for half and half which I agreed because not only was she the only option but she has to be the best looking SW I've ever seen. I hit the damn jackpot.

We had to stop to get a loose rubber for 150 pennies; I actually wanted to get two just because I've never seen a SW this clean and pretty. We ended up picking a dark street and parking behind a car. BBBJ and missionary before I blew everything.

I want to see her again but next time I'm going to a room.

No marks or signs of usage although she says she will go into rehab next week. The most lucid and attractive SW that I have ever dated or seen. I have her digits but she didn't allow me to share.

Face: 8.

Body: 8.

Hygiene: 9.

Service: BBBJ was 5-6 (she complained about her teeth bothering her).

I would pay BP prices for her honestly. I can't wait to meet up with her again. Hopefully the experience will be the same if not better but we all know that service changes when they've become jaded.Lacey was one of my secret gems. LOL. You didn't happen to get her number? Last numberI had for her ending 7680, went quiet. If you have a good number. Please share.

Demi and chelsea are gems in that area also. But good luck finding them. Jaime lynn aka kitty look nice these days too.

Happy One
02-01-16, 10:42
Lacey has been around for a while, good date, tight for having so many kids. Did you get a massage from her? She went to school for massage theraphy last year. She was living right on Patapsco across from Cherry St. She was a waitress at at Cracker Barrel on Nursary Rd.

There are several gems around Church and Patapsco, and Curtis. You will find some at McDs and Farm store on Patapsco and Potee and hang around the bus st Look around for little Jess, Jen, had blonde hair now looks brown and done up. She is about 5'2" new to the game, just started dating a month ago, has an H habit. She used to be a heavy girl but lost a lot of weight now. Now I let the cat out of the bag on that one that's supposed to be hush, hush. Ha Ha. You can catch Michelle now and then walking up Washburn from Patapsco. Older blonde with real nice body and great skills.

West side has been little slow lately other than normal run down girls. Did meet a little Lori by the circle couple weeks back that I haven't been able to find again. Not the Lori from Brunswick area, she was refreshing. As always be safe out there.

John4044
02-01-16, 12:44
That is the same Amber in the pics I gave a good facial to! Definitely her! I went out looking for her again but couldn't find her. Would love to see her again because just like cls said and posted, she looks great with cum all over her pretty little face. Would love to tag team her with another monger and watch her take two blasts on her face.

I did find Lacey this weekend and we went to my spot for a BBBJ. I didn't have time for the notel. She is a hot looking girl, but the BBBJ was just mediocre. I might repeat to sample the cooch, but I'd still rather the girl have good BBBJ skills.

I certainly agree! I love a cute girl with my cum on her face.

Checkumout
02-01-16, 14:29
Lacey has been around for a while, good date, tight for having so many kids. Did you get a massage from her? She went to school for massage theraphy last year. She was living right on Patapsco across from Cherry St. She was a waitress at at Cracker Barrel on Nursary Rd.

There are several gems around Church and Patapsco, and Curtis. You will find some at McDs and Farm store on Patapsco and Potee and hang around the bus st Look around for little Jess, Jen, had blonde hair now looks brown and done up. She is about 5'2" new to the game, just started dating a month ago, has an H habit. She used to be a heavy girl but lost a lot of weight now. Now I let the cat out of the bag on that one that's supposed to be hush, hush. Ha Ha. You can catch Michelle now and then walking up Washburn from Patapsco. Older blonde with real nice body and great skills.

West side has been little slow lately other than normal run down girls. Did meet a little Lori by the circle couple weeks back that I haven't been able to find again. Not the Lori from Brunswick area, she was refreshing. As always be safe out there.She has been around for a while she would tell me she would give me a message with a happy ending but I think that she is on vacation in Pennsylvania on a theft charge will be gone for a while.

ExswChrissy
02-01-16, 14:49
Hey there fellows. I am sure some of my regulars wondered where I went long story short I needed to get out this whole life style. I needed to get healthy mentally && physically. Anyway I am back and I am looking to maybe hook up wit some of my older friends. I am not to much looking to met guys that I don't know because to be honest I don't want to get in any trouble, I am doing amazing and don't want to mess that up.

But I have missed quit few of my friends and would love to get back in to contact. Problem I no longer drive, I can get the car on Friday mornings and sats. I am living out in Caroll County so I know that's a little hike for some of yall. But if you know me you know I am well worth it.

I am not sure if this will even get posted because I see a lot has changed. Anyway like I said I would love to met up with some regulars sooooo if your interested message me. I will check my messages everyday and its on my phone so you won't be waiting days to hear from me. And onve I see I can trust you and know who you are we can exchange numbers. If you do know me you know I have a great friendCls9637 well he has became ore of friend he has a ton of pics of me that I am sure you can look up. Way I am in a bind and need to hangout this fri. I will be in town by 11. So if you are wanting to hang out message me. I'm going to try to included some picss. I am downloading some now so look out. Hope to hear from some old friends. Like I said I will be around Fri. So lets hook up!

Sexingit
02-01-16, 15:09
This Lacey does not have children nor a job. She travels from Southern Maryland to Baltimore. She said she doesn't walk the streets but I did find her at 2 am walking so take everything with a grain of salt.

Seoulfood: apparently she has had this number for a long time, I personally asked to determine if she's the type to get a new cell phone every month. So I doubt that they are the same people but who knows with SWs.

BTW I stated that she didn't want me to share her number so I don't plan on answering those PMs asking for contact info.

John4044: her BBBJ was mediocre at best but she made up for it by her looks and that tight V. Next time I see her I am going to get a room with MSOG.

John4044
02-01-16, 15:22
I also found Lacey out really late. Was about 1 am. Found her around Payson and Eagle. I definitely want to try that tight V now. She definitely looks like she'd look great in doggy.

This Lacey does not have children nor a job. She travels from Southern Maryland to Baltimore. She said she doesn't walk the streets but I did find her at 2 am walking so take everything with a grain of salt.

Seoulfood: apparently she has had this number for a long time, I personally asked to determine if she's the type to get a new cell phone every month. So I doubt that they are the same people but who knows with SWs.

BTW I stated that she didn't want me to share her number so I don't plan on answering those PMs asking for contact info.

John4044: her BBBJ was mediocre at best but she made up for it by her looks and that tight V. Next time I see her I am going to get a room with MSOG.

Member #5461
02-01-16, 17:58
Met this one over the summer. I posted that she was a complete space cadet. But a also a fantastic date. Absolutely everything was available. From straight vanilla to Bdsm. Who knows when she's gets back from vacation I may look her up.

HitMeUpBMore
02-01-16, 19:52
I was thinking about hitting up Heaven this week for FS. I met up with her last week for an above average BBBJ and I didn't have time to get a piece of the kitty but I did get the digits. I search the forum for her and I saw mixed reviews getting mixed reviews. In my opinion she's an attractive girl with nice smooth body. I was wondering if anyone who has been with her for FS has had a bad time. She had rules for her BBBJ; does she have any for FS?

Help me out! Be safe.

BoloBellgrande
02-01-16, 21:55
She's at her mother's trying go get herself together. If you haven't seen her around, that's why. I hope she makes it. The streets have REALLY taken a toll on her since I first met her. It would be nice to hear about a happy ending instead of what happened to Montana and Shannon.

WirelessWizard
02-01-16, 23:34
Met this one over the summer. I posted that she was a complete space cadet. But a also a fantastic date. Absolutely everything was available. From straight vanilla to Bdsm. Who knows when she's gets back from vacation I may look her up.She will be gone for awhile.

SpankyNoSpank
02-02-16, 08:06
I've been driving forever looking for my ATFs little Sara and Puerto Ridan Jessica. Both on Wilkens. They've been ghost for a minute. Anyone have Intel they can share on them?She is out this morning. I scooped her way off the beaten path but dropped her off near will wilkens with creamed tonsils and a donation.

Shithead06
02-02-16, 08:47
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Well brother you will be missed. Good luck!

Shitty.

SpiceOfLife
02-02-16, 09:13
Hey there fellows. I am sure some of my regulars wondered where I went long story short I needed to get out this whole life style. I needed to get healthy mentally && physically. Anyway I am back and I am looking to maybe hook up wit some of my older friends. I am not to much looking to met guys that I don't know because to be honest I don't want to get in any trouble, I am doing amazing and don't want to mess that up.

But I have missed quit few of my friends and would love to get back in to contact. Problem I no longer drive, I can get the car on Friday mornings and sats. I am living out in Caroll County so I know that's a little hike for some of yall. But if you know me you know I am well worth it.

I am not sure if this will even get posted because I see a lot has changed. Anyway like I said I would love to met up with some regulars sooooo if your interested message me. I will check my messages everyday and its on my phone so you won't be waiting days to hear from me. And onve I see I can trust you and know who you are we can exchange numbers. If you do know me you know I have a great friendCls9637 well he has became ore of friend he has a ton of pics of me that I am sure you can look up. Way I am in a bind and need to hangout this fri. I will be in town by 11. So if you are wanting to hang out message me. I'm going to try to included some picss. I am downloading some now so look out. Hope to hear from some old friends. Like I said I will be around Fri. So lets hook up!Chrissy is awesome. A great girl with rare skills. One of my favorite people and a lot of fun!

Big Red50
02-02-16, 12:07
I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!Hello Rook:

Back from the Suck, I hope life finds you and your SO well. I have tried retiring before with mixed results. Some of it self imposed by loctaion with Binge Mongering in Dubai on R & R.

Godspeed to whatever life will make you happy, I won't say Goodbye the Russians have a great saying when parting Do Svidaniya which means until we meet again or Poka which means see you later.

Do Svidaniya Rook.

Big Red from Balmer.

SpankyNoSpank
02-02-16, 13:25
Has anyone seen blonde Jessica recently. Her phone not working any longer and she never home when you knock. She gave me one of the best times I have had in a long time but haven't seen her in a few weeks.

EasyLuvr
02-02-16, 16:00
Did several loops around Wilkens without seeing anyone and was just about to call it quits since it was about lunchtime when I saw Natalie on Payson and scooped her up. Off to Pierre's for some fun and she didn't disappoint. Still a bit tough getting into that tight little cooch but after a few strokes, she gets wet enough to take it all. Popped off in her and got cleaned up, dropping her back off near her apothecary on Lombard. She's looking for dates and that's why she was out walking so hit her up!

SeoulFood
02-02-16, 16:31

I am not sure if this will even get posted because I see a lot has changed. Anyway like I said I would love to met up with some regulars sooooo if your interested message me. I will check my messages everyday and its on my phone so you won't be waiting days to hear from me. And onve I see I can trust you and know who you are we can exchange numbers. If you do know me you know I have a great friendCls9637 well he has became ore of friend he has a ton of pics of me that I am sure you can look up. Way I am in a bind and need to hangout this fri. I will be in town by 11. So if you are wanting to hang out message me. I'm going to try to included some picss. I am downloading some now so look out. Hope to hear from some old friends. Like I said I will be around Fri. So lets hook up!Any recent pics?

Thanks.

BigPappay
02-02-16, 17:01
Scooped up Jodi off Fairhaven yesterday. Natural red head and proud of it. First time I've tapped a red cooch, can say it didn't smell the best but she was a cute little 21 year old. Used to dance on the block but said that is hard work keeping up with the customer requests! Little titties decent head, with a good shower and a cooch cleansing she'd be a solid 8. Will repeat.

Member #5461
02-02-16, 18:15
She will be gone for awhile.I know. I read the info on the case search.

Vizion
02-03-16, 00:18
Hello Rook:

Back from the Suck, I hope life finds you and your SO well. I have tried retiring before with mixed results. Some of it self imposed by loctaion with Binge Mongering in Dubai on R & R.

Godspeed to whatever life will make you happy, I won't say Goodbye the Russians have a great saying when parting Do Svidaniya which means until we meet again or Poka which means see you later.

Do Svidaniya Rook.

Big Red from Balmer.I also spent some time in the 'Suck' and frequented Dubai. Good times. Those Russian ladies, mmm mmm good!

Trackman101
02-03-16, 04:38
Has anyone seen blonde Jessica recently. Her phone not working any longer and she never home when you knock. She gave me one of the best times I have had in a long time but haven't seen her in a few weeks.Is this a very petite girl with a guy's name tattooed on one of her breasts? If it's the one I'm thinking of I dated her some time ago (November, '15 or thereabout) and I have to agree with SpankyNoSpank; she gave me a great time. Friendly, outstanding head game (DT, etc.), patient with me waiting for my "blue pill" to kick in, tight kitty for me when it did. I think I read somewhere that Greek would be available with her. Would definitely repeat for that! Actually, would repeat anyway. Nice girl, good date.

JustStrife
02-03-16, 06:08
Alright boys, I finally did it. I had my first "experience" about 2 weeks ago, with Tasha who I picked up on Ramsay st. She had dirty blonde hair, and overall looked decent. She told me 30 for BJ and I offered her 20 which she accepted. Wasn't the best I have ever received but it was good, would recommend. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that had a good tip for me, as well as those who have posted in the "newbie" sections. Here is to a many more experiences.

Big see.

Member #5461
02-03-16, 07:54
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

As itemized in the Forum's Rules, the following information constitutes Personally Identifying Information and will be deleted:

• First and Last Name together
• First Name with Last Initial
• First Initial with Last Name
• Arrest / Booking Numbers
• Criminal or Civil Case Numbers
• Driver's License or other ID Numbers
• Street Address
• Hotel Room Number
• Vehicle License Plate
• Company Name from Vehicle Signage
• Telephone Number from Vehicle Signage

Checkumout
02-03-16, 13:29
Just saw her standing on the sidewalk by the budget inn on ritchie she must be on the run she was supposed to of turned herself in to serve her sentence in Pennsylvania so if you pick her up beware.

MysterFister
02-03-16, 22:52
Met this one on Conkling. When there were some girls there.She has bee. Clean for close to 2 years.

Member #5461
02-04-16, 08:34
She has bee. Clean for close to 2 years.Okay That's good, But I did enjoy lubing up those jugs & that kitty. Her head game was juicy with lots of moaning!

SpankyNoSpank
02-05-16, 01:18
I been recently picking up utr stragglers walking in various parts of west bmore off the beaten path near sandtown. Mostly WSW either new or in need. They asking for help with no set donation in mind. I haven't had good numbers for any yet or I take too long to contact them. I'm going to see if I can help put then I'm circulation When I see them again. I'll keep you posted.

Cls9637
02-05-16, 06:09
Kandii texted me asking for some company. I'm quite busy this weekend but anybody that has her number should give her a text. Kandii is always a good time. She has relaxed her rule about not wanting to ride on top. If you don't have her number and you're a contributing member she wants you to send your name and number to me and I'll forward it. Her rules, not mine!

Love her cute, firm boobs with those little nipples!

Juicer1
02-05-16, 16:28
Does anybody have a number for Heaven. ? I'm up from Tampa and would love to see her while I'm here, we go way back.

Loomy
02-05-16, 18:20
Does anybody have a number for Heaven. ? I'm up from Tampa and would love to see her while I'm here, we go way back.Look in the yellow pages of the Bible, LOL.

Checkumout
02-05-16, 18:26
Any info on ashley from pontiac street thin sandy blond hair 5'6" late 20's good or bad info?

AceKing88
02-05-16, 20:03
Does anybody have a number for Heaven. ? I'm up from Tampa and would love to see her while I'm here, we go way back.For the love of God don't ask anybody on this forum for numbers. There enough SW walking west baltimore to find you some action. No need to ask anyone for help. Cruising the streets is all the help you need. Just share your story if you like. That's what this forum is all about. As always be safe.

Masonm
02-05-16, 20:42
Any info on ashley from pontiac street thin sandy blond hair 5'6" late 20's good or bad info?Good question. You could always count on seeing her. Few months back she told me she lost her baby because her idiot bf rammed into while fighting someone else. Who knows. She's a sweet girl who has little hope of staying clean as long as she hangs in this neighborhood. Hope she's off somewhere starting a new life.

Vizion
02-06-16, 01:21
I been recently picking up utr stragglers walking in various parts of west bmore off the beaten path near sandtown. Mostly WSW either new or in need. They asking for help with no set donation in mind. I haven't had good numbers for any yet or I take too long to contact them. I'm going to see if I can help put then I'm circulation When I see them again. I'll keep you posted.You've got my attention. Is there a loop or some streets you can recommend to search?

Thaman
02-06-16, 06:49
Driving through BP the other day, I spotted Crystal (with the long dark hair and freckles). Haven't seen her in a while. Took her to my favorite notel and did the deed without much enthusiasm. After we finished I kept the room and drove around to see if anyone else was available.

Lo and behold, I spotted another Crystal. I thought she had gone back to Florida since I hadn't seen her for a while. Took her back to the notel and completed round 2 which is not an easy task for this old boy. Glad to see she is still around though she has lost a bit of weight.

Juicer1
02-06-16, 09:31
For the love of God don't ask anybody on this forum for numbers. There enough SW walking west baltimore to find you some action. No need to ask anyone for help. Cruising the streets is all the help you need. Just share your story if you like. That's what this forum is all about. As always be safe.This forum is about sharing information! You guys could learn something from how we do things in Tampa. I didn't ask about plenty of action, I asked about Heaven. Don't worry yourself and God, I got what I needed.

Juicer1
02-06-16, 09:36
Look in the yellow pages of the Bible, LOL.Looked there first but when I called it was disconnected. But thanks for the help.

AceKing88
02-06-16, 10:20
This forum is about sharing information! You guys could learn something from how we do things in Tampa. I didn't ask about plenty of action, I asked about Heaven. Don't worry yourself and God, I got what I needed.It's everywhere but here dude they don't share numbers on this forum. Glad you got it. I'm not worried about anything on this forum dude. You Clearly don't recognize Sarcasm. Hope you recognize Heaven when you see her!

Skrooge
02-06-16, 11:18
Past two days I went out in search of some talent. Thursday just seemed really off. I'm seeing people getting pulled over left and right. From the highway, to Richie highway, and even more on patapsco. Cruised thru the strip and the boys got someone pulled over on 6th and Pontiac. Called it a day and decided to try again Friday. So now it's Friday night, decided to creep thru to see what's up. 3 Baltimore cop cars completely blocking the road on Pontiac between 4th and 5th. No lights or anything, just sitting there. WTF. So I cruise down to cb. Undercover and couple marked cars circling. Had me blown that I couldn't get blown LOL. Tried calling a few regulars and nobody answers. Oh well, tough luck.

About two weeks ago I was cruising thru about 3 am and died and nnniiiicccceeee thick white booty. Swooped in like a hawk for the kill. Her name is Debbie. About 5'7 about 170. All ass. She had on heels, made it even better. Negotiate the ticket and proceeded with the deed. I honestly don't be fucking these girls because most of them are thin and can only take little dicks. But this one I knew she could take a beaten. Had done convo over henny, she is surprising intelligent. Anyway, we start the deed, and my gosh this girl is tight and snug. Oh man I punished the pussy. Shaking and squirting everywhere. Wore her out for about 45 minutes. Don't know what it is, but I get a kick out of being able to make these broads orgasm even tho they on the street selling cheeks all day. We done and I had to go wash my hands and dick real quick. By time I get out this girl is still layed out on the bed face down legs open snoring. Let her sleep for like twenty more minutes then woke her up because phone was ringing. Brought her back and got the contact info. She might be my new go to girl.

Also, the day before that, I was cruising thru Brooklyn, saw a short chick fat chick with a lot of ass. I don't like them skinny, but I definitely don't like obese chicks either. But shit. The blizzard was happening LOL. Long story short scooped her up, and she looked very familiar, couldn't pin point it, but she knew me. Once she said her name is Melissa I remembered her LOL. Once I saw her teeth it brought back the memory. LOL yuck mouth. Long story short, same process. Get her in the bed and hitting it from the back for about an hour. She's a next one, cumming crazy, juices everywhere. Thought I had her knocked out at the end also, but it was for only 2 minutes. She can take a beaten more than Debbie. But Debbie is actually pretty with a nice thick shape to her. Few more girls but can't remember there names. I really need to start venturing out to ww loop, you guys got some nice ones round there.

MagicEye
02-06-16, 15:38
Driving through BP the other day, I spotted Crystal (with the long dark hair and freckles). Haven't seen her in a while. Took her to my favorite notel and did the deed without much enthusiasm. After we finished I kept the room and drove around to see if anyone else was available.

Lo and behold, I spotted another Crystal. I thought she had gone back to Florida since I hadn't seen her for a while. Took her back to the notel and completed round 2 which is not an easy task for this old boy. Glad to see she is still around though she has lost a bit of weight.I heard that Crystal with the freckles had herself a sugar daddy. Must be more of a Splenda daddy if she's back on the stroll!

Old Chinese Guy
02-06-16, 16:15
Does anybody have a number for Heaven. ? I'm up from Tampa and would love to see her while I'm here, we go way back.Don't think she has a working number since someone stole her phone but just cruise Wilkens / Ramsey / Carey loops, you might be lucky and run into her.

AceKing88
02-06-16, 19:37
Picked her up on Brunswick. She has a spot says it's her mom place. Unrushed session started with dt BBBJ. Next she layed on her back in put her legs behind her head. She got pretty wet during the session you could hear it pretty good cooch for a throwback. She likes to be pounded. Told me during the session several times to beat it up. Good Head and Pussy. She gets a eight I had to knock off two points for having a Bush down there. A real throwback. As always be safe enjoy the rest of the weekend.

NiteTimer
02-06-16, 21:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1216/packed-wcream.html

Real Ninja
02-07-16, 02:53
I have been mongering for over 7 years. Ever since I turned 18. It is in my DNA. Instead of being likenthe rest of the noobs our here beggin' for numbers and info I figured I would get out there and scoop up some bitches. I am new to be'more just moved here recently but I have mongered in Miami, Orlando, Milwaukee, Orange County, and a few other cities across the nation. I been trolling these forums for a few weeks now, and I felt confident based on the info I done found here to get out in be'more and scoop up some SWs.

Found this mature crackhead like two weeks ago. Got BBBJ for an Andrew Jackson. Then upgraded to BBFS for another. 10 nothing out of this world but it got the job done. Will probably be out there again soon. Thanks to all the senior members on here who are posting good info.

AceKing88
02-07-16, 11:30
Forreal. We need to either give or not give. If not, ain't like it's hard for these girls to get found. I mean, if you don't want to share. Marry them. By all means "Capt. Save A hoe" wife them up. Keep them all to yourself. But they don't care either way. I've been called cheap, I've been called generous. Either I give them what they want or less than that. You know what, they keep hitting me back. I could say. 2 , . 4 , . 6 , or. 8 they will keep coming back. They will get as much as they can out you and if you don't got it there are only two choices. Take it, or leave it. Or like most do, call you later and take whatever you got. All they care about it getting the next needle fix, RealTalk. So we don't need to father these hoes. So share forreal. If not, why bother posting and teasing everyone with what you had that no one can get "unless you qualify". What is this, a credit check? But there is my two cents.

raBBitIn The Church said Amen, Amen, Amen. I could see if the chics cared about it. I would understand if the chics said no don't share my number but that's not the case at all. Half these chics wished they had a phone number to be passed around. But like you said it takes nothing to find them on the streets. The not sharing number thing is just insane to me these guys really think these chics are there wives or girlfriends but I digress. As as always be safe.

AceKing88
02-07-16, 11:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LikkerFront
02-07-16, 15:11
I've seen her out several times but was never able to make the scoop due to other obligations etc. But I finally was able to scoop her up and check out her goodies, damn glad I was finally able to meat her LOL. Super fun gal and really easy to enjoy spending time with her, it was almost like getting naked with an old GF. I will definitely be a repeat hitter on that clean wet vag and I look forward to sampling the rest of the menu. Highly recommended and receives LikkerFront's seal of approval as a super cool chick and very fun date. Scooped near the construction zone on S Carey, BTW when is that shit going to be done? That obstruction REALLY fucks up my normal looping patterns and has almost killed off SW action in that area of the WW. Peace out fellow degenerates!

Sexingit
02-07-16, 16:00
I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Mongerel
02-07-16, 16:54
I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!Tip Top is miles better than Tim's, but that's not saying much. Every room in Tip Top has a shower, also.

Sexingit
02-07-16, 17:02
Tip Top is miles better than Tim's, but that's not saying much. Every room in Tip Top has a shower, also.Do you have to provide I'd? Or can I use cash and that's it?

Retrometro
02-07-16, 17:24
For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!

Member #5461
02-07-16, 17:53
My advice to any aspiring monger on this forum seeking digits for girls is this. Don, t waste your time. Put in your own work First. Then with some luck you may meet a few choice gals. I share info with only one other monger. He & share credible intell via the pm This is a very selfish game. Peace!

ChordMan
02-07-16, 18:45
I was cruising through Payson and ran into little Sara today of course I made the scoop and opted for her famous BBBJ for standard tuition. As always she performed excellent without any complaining or drama, catch her if you can.

SpankyNoSpank
02-07-16, 22:47
For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!It has been dead during my cruises also.

HitOrMiss15
02-07-16, 23:22
I've always shared with everyone. EXCEPT zero posters. Then if you treat the ladies good, I share more. Now I have shared with seniors and they have treated the girls like crap, left them at motels, offered half their rate, or just been plain old mean. That's when I cut them off. So seniors or juniors are good till you prove me wrong. Share. That's what this is for. Right?

Just E
02-08-16, 10:27
It has been dead during my cruises also.Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!

AceKing88
02-08-16, 11:40
Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.

On the Eastside of town.