PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

CowboysFan
08-13-21, 23:40
I met a girl the other night on Palaski about 12:30 am. Told me her name was, best I can remember Siran. Pretty girl with Carmel skin tone. She can past on the civi scale strong 8/9. When I saw her she came to my car we talked business and off we went. When I saw her it was no way I was doing any car action, this calls for a visit to Timmy. We had a Pleasant convo on the ride, she seems a little shy and was reading a book (go figure). Got to the room she got comfortable as well as myself. We talked for a while and she went and took a shower. That body looked amazing, no marks, nice ass and Plump C cups. Came out of the shower and it was on. Now here's the kicker. When the action stated for the first 5 minutes she was disengage. I couldn't get a peep of her. After that she started to come around with some moaning and grabbing my back. I could tell she was getting into it but trying to hold back as much as she could. I must say she let me flip her around 3 or 4 times. Did not rush at all during our encounter. We left Timmy's around 3 am. I saw her the next day on Ashton / Bentlou looking like fire. Had to pass up was on a mission. All an all not bad to hang with a hot Salvadoran Princess. Next time if there is I'm hopeing to bring the Hispanic fire all the way out. YMMV.

Oak.Could it be this Salvadoran chika?

LuvTitz
08-14-21, 07:45
I met a girl the other night on Palaski about 12:30 am. Told me her name was, best I can remember Siran. Pretty girl with Carmel skin tone. She can past on the civi scale strong 8/9. When I saw her she came to my car we talked business and off we went. When I saw her it was no way I was doing any car action, this calls for a visit to Timmy. We had a Pleasant convo on the ride, she seems a little shy and was reading a book (go figure). Got to the room she got comfortable as well as myself. We talked for a while and she went and took a shower. That body looked amazing, no marks, nice ass and Plump C cups. Came out of the shower and it was on. Now here's the kicker. When the action stated for the first 5 minutes she was disengage. I couldn't get a peep of her. After that she started to come around with some moaning and grabbing my back. I could tell she was getting into it but trying to hold back as much as she could. I must say she let me flip her around 3 or 4 times. Did not rush at all during our encounter. We left Timmy's around 3 am. I saw her the next day on Ashton / Bentlou looking like fire. Had to pass up was on a mission. All an all not bad to hang with a hot Salvadoran Princess. Next time if there is I'm hopeing to bring the Hispanic fire all the way out. YMMV.

Oak.Nice find. No doubt the community will be hungrily looking for this Latina. Was everything covered or was she ok without? Thanks for sharing.

PellyMason
08-14-21, 10:00
How old is she roughly? Is that the young Shannon?I'm not sure. I would guess mid to late 30's. She stayed that she had only been walking WW for years. But the condition of her body says otherwise.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can contribute images of her. If she is putting on public BBBJ displays with dealers, my guess is her business has suffered from the attention she's getting here.

Klove48
08-14-21, 10:48
Could it be this Salvadoran chika?It could be Libby. I've been seeing her out on the stroll lately.

Old Chinese Guy
08-14-21, 11:05
Saw her on the corner of Ramsey & Monroe by the bodega yesterday around 3 pm, almost didn't recognize her but the stupid face tattoos above and around her right eye gave her away. She was not happy with me taking a second shot as I went by. Looks like she's several months preggo, who of you deviant mongers is the baby daddy? Have to say yesterday around 3 pm WW loop was crawling with all kinds of SW possibilities. Could not partake as I was on my way out of town to BWI. Besides, I'm a little superstitious and mongering on Friday 13th is just not good timing.

BlueEyesFun
08-14-21, 11:30

Oak.I know exactly who this little chick is and it's not Libby / Roxy. Her name is Karina and she's from Northern Virginia. She's a cute sexy little piece of eye candy. It's funny, your description of your visit with her at Tims sounds like my first visit to Tims with her almost exactly. I too thought a second trip to Tims would bring out some hidden sexual attributes which didn't surface in our first hookup. The second go around was pretty much a repeat of round one. I've passed up on her a number of times since then simply because I wasn't pleased with her mediocre skills and non enthusiastic work ethic. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Jack Knauf
08-14-21, 12:02
Says she's 32. Promised a BBBJ with catch, but didn't deliver on the catch. May try full service next time.Is this the HSW Karina you're talking about?

MilkMan63
08-14-21, 12:58
Anyone seen Marykate around fair haven lately?

BlueEyesFun
08-14-21, 13:33
Is this the HSW Karina you're talking about?That's the HSW Karina I was speaking about in my post.

BEF.

Jack Knauf
08-14-21, 14:42
That's the HSW Karina I was speaking about in my post.

BEF.Forgot that I had another.

Apache 12
08-14-21, 17:02
I rolled out right before this but wish I had seen it.Damn, I saw a girl doing the same thing a few years ago when PP was hopping with SW's. She was actually on her knees circled by 3. Wished I had pictures. I love live shows. LOL.

Oakwood99
08-14-21, 17:26
Nice find. No doubt the community will be hungrily looking for this Latina. Was everything covered or was she ok without? Thanks for sharing.Yes everything was covered. She has a handler / BF I've seen her with.

Oak.

Oakwood99
08-14-21, 17:37
Could it be this Salvadoran chika?Bro, I've dated Libby more times then I can remember. The first photo in your post is one of the many shots I've taken of her.

This is Salvadoran Sarin / Karin.

BoloBellgrande
08-14-21, 19:39
Was told her recent fience / BF beat her up and kicked her out. Her new spot is under a burned out house, go figure!?

Saw her today and asked her if she wanted to do anything. She said no thank you. She mumbled something about not having anything and lowered her head. She's paying for a place to stay and won't stay there. I'm beginning to believe Libby has more going on than just a drug problem.

Assman To You
08-14-21, 19:42
If we were going to talk about Kiara. And things other than how to meet up with girls. Please take the conversation to the separate thread just for Kiara.

This section gets bogged down way too often with everybody talking about their favorite things about this girl. Why they like her why they miss her how they hope things are well for and things that just are not helpful. That is why there was a whole separate thread for anyone to talk about anything they want about her Sorry if this comes across rude it's just I don't want to see this section get filled up with all that again.Maybe we should post it on the Columbia thread.

NiteTimer
08-14-21, 19:52
Saw her on the corner of Ramsey & Monroe by the bodega yesterday around 3 pm, almost didn't recognize her but the stupid face tattoos above and around her right eye gave her away. She was not happy with me taking a second shot as I went by. Looks like she's several months preggo, who of you deviant mongers is the baby daddy? Have to say yesterday around 3 pm WW loop was crawling with all kinds of SW possibilities. Could not partake as I was on my way out of town to BWI. Besides, I'm a little superstitious and mongering on Friday 13th is just not good timing.I guess that's one way for her to put on some weight.

Saber1967
08-14-21, 21:40
Anyone seen Marykate around fair haven lately?Saw her walking down Pennington with a little girl about a month ago. Didn't look like she was caught up in the lifestyle. But had a healthy amount of weight on her.

Saber1967
08-14-21, 21:46
Saw her today walking down ashton by the shopping center. She hopped in and we talked for a bit. She looks bad. Real bad.

Says she still takes care of a few guys but isn't out there like that anymore. Also claimed she was suffering from some kind of infection. Bought her a couple of cigarettes and off she went. Sad.

BoloBellgrande
08-15-21, 01:44
Saw her today walking down ashton by the shopping center. She hopped in and we talked for a bit. She looks bad. Real bad.

Says she still takes care of a few guys but isn't out there like that anymore. Also claimed she was suffering from some kind of infection. Bought her a couple of cigarettes and off she went. Sad.Take a look at her new Facebook picture. She has a picture of herself at 15 years old and when she was in the 8th grade. That's probably her way of showing herself and everyone else that she was young and pretty before the drugs and the street life took it's toll.

BMish
08-15-21, 12:01

Says she still takes care of a few guys but isn't out there like that anymore. Also claimed she was suffering from some kind of infection. Bought her a couple of cigarettes and off she went. Sad.Did she have a number. I'm feeling generous enough to get her a meal for old time sakes even of she isn't dateable currently.

HighEnough
08-15-21, 12:20
Drove down fh over to 5th street. Only saw 2 out but not worth picking up. Both missing teeth and marked up bad. Be careful a lot of popo around in both areas.

Saber1967
08-15-21, 13:00
Did she have a number. I'm feeling generous enough to get her a meal for old time sakes even of she isn't dateable currently.Ok that's cool! Pm sent.

BMish
08-15-21, 15:07
Ok that's cool! Pm sent.Thanks brother.

MilkMan63
08-15-21, 15:28
2nd and Washburn this morning.

BlueEyesFun
08-15-21, 20:52
2nd and Washburn this morning.Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!

BoloBellgrande
08-15-21, 20:57
2nd and Washburn this morning.Looks like a dude with facial hair I'm a dress?

DMV42
08-15-21, 21:01
Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. Peace!To me its looks like a dude. Didn't need clarity for that LOL.

CowboysFan
08-15-21, 21:22
Bro, I've dated Libby more times then I can remember. The first photo in your post is one of the many shots I've taken of her.

This is Salvadoran Sarin / Karin.My apologies for not giving you credit on the pics, they were saved on my phone. I shared them off it.

If you have more Libby pics, please share. Share with the group.

Checkumout
08-15-21, 22:14
2nd and Washburn this morning.Can't make what up.

Ecity045
08-15-21, 22:52
Went by MP, Brooklyn and FH Saturday night right around 10 pm. No one was around at that time. I only did a couple of rounds before meeting an LE cruiser at a stop sign. Left the area immediately.

MilkMan63
08-16-21, 07:57
Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!That's a man in a dress with a full beard it wouldn't let me post the better picture it said it was a duplicate! Yes I'm still hunting mary Kate some how she let her man find my number.

MilkMan63
08-16-21, 07:59
2nd and Washburn this morning.

Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!How's this one.

Saber1967
08-16-21, 13:13
That's a man in a dress with a full beard it wouldn't let me post the better picture it said it was a duplicate! Yes I'm still hunting mary Kate some how she let her man find my number.Thats a thing with her and that psycho she's with. Happened to me as well.

Thundra89
08-16-21, 21:18
Went searching through CB a couple weeks ago and saw a blonde chubby 30 yo SW named Alisha on Fairhaven in a tube dress.

Pulled into her house and got it on for. 5.

Had a good time that I went back and repeated one week later.

No digits sorry folks but she's on Fairhaven often.

BoloBellgrande
08-16-21, 22:36
Anybody got a current # for her? The number ending in 4151 seems to belong to someone else or that person stole the phone from Kiara. That phone # starting with 667 was a phone she told me a guy from Philly gave her, I deleted that one when she got the other # . Send me PM / Private Message if you have a current # for her. Thanks.

BMoreBeast
08-16-21, 23:08
Went down to Wilkens hoping to have some fun. Tried some girl named Stephanie. Walked with her to get her medicine against my better judgement. -6 for a rubber fun time.

Should've cut my losses there but nope. Saw Mia or Mya, was okay with 3 at first but when we were about to begin she asked for another 4 via cashapp. My lower half has shut down all higher functions at this point didn't even get to enter. Covered BJ -7.

12 damage in total. My night is ruined and I have no one but myself to blame.

Klove48
08-17-21, 10:21
Went down to Wilkens hoping to have some fun. Tried some girl named Stephanie. Walked with her to get her medicine against my better judgement. -6 for a rubber fun time.

Should've cut my losses there but nope. Saw Mia or Mya, was okay with 3 at first but when we were about to begin she asked for another 4 via cashapp. My lower half has shut down all higher functions at this point didn't even get to enter. Covered BJ -7.

12 damage in total. My night is ruined and I have no one but myself to blame.Bmorebeast, do yourself a favor and RTFF before you attempt another date please. LOL. I'm not into checking people's pockets, but you got robbed, rolled and ripped-off. Thanks for the report though. Maybe you'll get some positive feedback on what you did wrong. But I have a bridge to sell you, if you're interested.

Just "busting your chops", but I totally agree; that had to be one the worst nights in mongering history. Be safe. Peace.

HeadLuvr
08-17-21, 13:24
Bmorebeast, do yourself a favor and RTFF before you attempt another date please. LOL. I'm not into checking people's pockets, but you got robbed, rolled and ripped-off. Thanks for the report though. Maybe you'll get some positive feedback on what you did wrong. But I have a bridge to sell you, if you're interested.

Just "busting your chops", but I totally agree; that had to be one the worst nights in mongering history. Be safe. Peace.RTFF? It might be a good idea for this guy to leave the game alone completely. LOL. He walked with a junkie SW to cop! Dude. If you mongering on foot, you really taking desperation to a new level. I wouldn't advise walking around there. The kids are renowned for robbing folks and beating them up around there. They sometimes scope the girls after dates, knowing they have cash, then rob the shit out of them. Dude actually WALKED with the SW to buy her drugs. Unreal. Then to drastically overpay like that? We laugh, but it's dudes like that who fuck it up for the rest of us. They end up expecting that or giving shitty service because of dudes like this. We have all heard the "only $20 dollars" line before. It's "only" $20, but you sucking stranger's dicks for it. OK. They would respect that $20 if they weren't getting $70 from idiots out here. This dude needs to RTFF; buy a car. Smh.

Strata
08-17-21, 13:40
I heard from Liz (sorry, no digits, she borrowed a phone). She and her husband are both alive, well, clean, and out of the game, and living far from Bmore. Every once in a while people are able to escape the life. At least for a while.

-Strata.

BigTruckBob
08-17-21, 13:57

12 damage in total. My night is ruined and I have no one but myself to blame.Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have bad nights occasionally. Your report will at least help others so you can feel good about that at least. I refuse to get involved with these hookers drug habits by giving them money up front to buy, or taking them to buy; and consequently, I've had women get out of my truck because of this. After receiving good advice on here, I no longer even give money upfront prior to the act. This has given me unmeasurable advantages. A few days ago I had a hooker who agreed to a BJ for $20, she did it passionately for 2 minutes, said that I was long winded, and tried to use her hands the rest of the way. She tried to upsell me and get me to pay more. I lean close and looked her in her eyes, I said you did it for two minutes and I am not playing around with you. I told her she can finish and get the $20 or get out. She chose to get out. I lost nothing but a condom and time.

BMoreBeast
08-17-21, 15:37
Bmorebeast, do yourself a favor and RTFF before you attempt another date please. LOL. I'm not into checking people's pockets, but you got robbed, rolled and ripped-off. Thanks for the report though. Maybe you'll get some positive feedback on what you did wrong. But I have a bridge to sell you, if you're interested.

Just "busting your chops", but I totally agree; that had to be one the worst nights in mongering history. Be safe. Peace.Yeah I'm still pretty new to this. What's a bridge and which forums should I read up on. I've read the loop maps and have a couple saved into my google maps.

BlueEyesFun
08-17-21, 16:28
I heard from Liz (sorry, no digits, she borrowed a phone). She and her husband are both alive, well, clean, and out of the game, and living far from Bmore. Every once in a while people are able to escape the life. At least for a while.

-Strata.Best news I've heard in quite awhile! I always hoped Liz would get herself together and put this street life behind her. Now the hard work comes, staying clean and out of the game living life on life's terms. My best wishes for her success are always with her. Peace!

BEF

Saber1967
08-17-21, 19:00

-Strata.Do you mean this Liz?

PellyMason
08-17-21, 19:10
I had a couple of good dates with Trush, a dirty blonde 5'6" SW. But am suspicious. She says she has a car and drives to the Conkling stroll. But she is in constant touch with a deep male voice about it. She picks up the phone when I called her, but before she hung up I heard her relate our plans to her companion. She's sweet and a great date. But there is just too much about this that is reminiscent of Shannon from WW who recently robbed me at knifepoint. Has anyone else had any experience with Trish?

Old Chinese Guy
08-17-21, 19:59
Yeah I'm still pretty new to this. What's a bridge and which forums should I read up on. I've read the loop maps and have a couple saved into my google maps.I think he was being sarcastic and was trying to sell you swamp land in Florida.

BMoreBeast
08-17-21, 20:11
RTFF? It might be a good idea for this guy to leave the game alone completely. LOL. He walked with a junkie SW to cop! Dude. If you mongering on foot, you really taking desperation to a new level. I wouldn't advise walking around there. The kids are renowned for robbing folks and beating them up around there. They sometimes scope the girls after dates, knowing they have cash, then rob the shit out of them. Dude actually WALKED with the SW to buy her drugs. Unreal. Then to drastically overpay like that? We laugh, but it's dudes like that who fuck it up for the rest of us. They end up expecting that or giving shitty service because of dudes like this. We have all heard the "only $20 dollars" line before. It's "only" $20, but you sucking stranger's dicks for it. OK. They would respect that $20 if they weren't getting $70 from idiots out here. This dude needs to RTFF; buy a car. Smh.With all due respect to your seniority on the subject, please don't tell me I shouldn't do something because of how it might negatively affect other mongers. I admitted my mistakes and I doubt any sane person would be going after these 2 so take it easy bro.

BoloBellgrande
08-17-21, 20:16
Do you mean this Liz?She don't look like that now. Last time I saw her she had a black eye and looked terrible.

DriftingFan101
08-17-21, 21:35
With all due respect to your seniority on the subject, please don't tell me I shouldn't do something because of how it might negatively affect other mongers. I admitted my mistakes and I doubt any sane person would be going after these 2 so take it easy bro.I think you should get a vehicle before messing with street walkers again, the city of Baltimore is a rough place. It would also be safer to see escorts for incall if you do not have a vehicle as you can and will get jumped on the street or uncle LEO will take you to the big house.

Be careful and safe out there, these are the mean streets, even vets get robbed once in a while.

Strata
08-17-21, 23:08
Do you mean this Liz?No, the 24 yo skinny Liz with blue eyes and long brown hair that lived in the alley off Pulaski and McHenry with her husband, James. This Liz is the one from post #44680. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=5346085&viewfull=1#post5346085

MrKwell
08-18-21, 00:15
Met this one late Saturday afternoon. Says she's 32. Promised a BBBJ with catch, but didn't deliver on the catch. May try full service next time.Where did you find her? Would like to try her out.

HeadLuvr
08-18-21, 12:27
With all due respect to your seniority on the subject, please don't tell me I shouldn't do something because of how it might negatively affect other mongers. I admitted my mistakes and I doubt any sane person would be going after these 2 so take it easy bro.Hey, man. Not trying to argue with you or tell you what to do. Notice my reply is to another man's post, not yours. He found humor, I was simply commenting that while we may laugh, this type of behavior adversely affects other folks experiences with these girls and that part isn't funny. You are free to do whatever you want.

But also realize that you could make things harder on yourself at the same time. These girls talk to each other, hang out and get high together. I'm sure those two women told others about how they got over on your ass. Not saying the whole WW knows, but I'm sure they laughed and told others about the monger who is walking around on foot paying $70 for covered blow jobs. So when you go walking around and some of these [Deleted by Admin] start demanding at least $50 from your ass, don't be surprised.

BigTruckBob
08-18-21, 13:40
I was driving by and I saw a guy trying to pick up a hooker, LE pulled up shortly afterwards and broke up the transaction. The cop said over the loud speaker to keep driving or get pulled over to the monger! When I came back down the road, he had the girl sitting on the curb. I stopped at Royal Farm and a fe zombies rushed my pickup truck panhandling, I waved them off. There was a streetwalker not wearing shoes or socks, she had swollen hands and feet and looked terrible. She approached me and asked if I wanted a date and said $50 for a BJ and sex, I laughed right in her face. I know this was unnecessary but I told her the going rate for both was $25, and that's for a woman who looks decent and is wearing shoes. She then ranted about how much she makes online while I filled up my tank. When I was pulling off she asked for $5 for the time she talked to me, I told her she should be paying me. She then threatened me and said that if she ever see me on Washington Blvd again that I was a dead man, and rambled about her boyfriend being in the mafia. She make her fingers like a gun and said "I am serious mister, you are a dead man sir if I ever see you again." LOL, I just pulled off. For whatever reason I like letting these hookers know that they are not worth shit.

PellyMason
08-18-21, 17:13
Different clothes today. And on Aston near the triangle, so a new spot. Serious wounds around her ankles.

SirWanker
08-18-21, 17:56
These girls go thru enough shit out there.

Usually when I see them in that kinda state, I just give her 5 or 10 bucks and move on

I was driving by and I saw a guy trying to pick up a hooker, LE pulled up shortly afterwards and broke up the transaction. The cop said over the loud speaker to keep driving or get pulled over to the monger! When I came back down the road, he had the girl sitting on the curb. I stopped at Royal Farm and a fe zombies rushed my pickup truck panhandling, I waved them off. There was a streetwalker not wearing shoes or socks, she had swollen hands and feet and looked terrible. She approached me and asked if I wanted a date and said $50 for a BJ and sex, I laughed right in her face. I know this was unnecessary but I told her the going rate for both was $25, and that's for a woman who looks decent and is wearing shoes. She then ranted about how much she makes online while I filled up my tank. When I was pulling off she asked for $5 for the time she talked to me, I told her she should be paying me. She then threatened me and said that if she ever see me on Washington Blvd again that I was a dead man, and rambled about her boyfriend being in the mafia. She make her fingers like a gun and said "I am serious mister, you are a dead man sir if I ever see you again." LOL, I just pulled off. For whatever reason I like letting these hookers know that they are not worth shit..

CireSire
08-18-21, 18:46
Was told her recent fience / BF beat her up and kicked her out. Her new spot is under a burned out house, go figure!?

Saw her today and asked her if she wanted to do anything. She said no thank you. She mumbled something about not having anything and lowered her head. She's paying for a place to stay and won't stay there. I'm beginning to believe Libby has more going on than just a drug problem.Hey, I was out there that day (Saturday right?) and she had on some purple tights. She definitely looked out of it. One guy in a cap approached her on foot and she just waved him off in a frantic crazy type of way. She was just walking and sat right where you took the pic. I was going to try and get her but after I saw her reaction to the guy I thought better of that. Question. Did you notice a white heavier set, clean blonde streetwalker in black with a big pocketbook that Saturday? She said her name was Strawberry but I was hesitant to get her to do anything as I thought she might be LEO.

Oakwood99
08-18-21, 18:47
Do you mean this Liz?Glad she’s is doing well.

DSubmariner
08-18-21, 19:52
I was driving by and I saw a guy trying to pick up a hooker, LE pulled up shortly afterwards and broke up the transaction. The cop said over the loud speaker to keep driving or get pulled over to the monger! When I came back down the road, he had the girl sitting on the curb. I stopped at Royal Farm and a fe zombies rushed my pickup truck panhandling, I waved them off. There was a streetwalker not wearing shoes or socks, she had swollen hands and feet and looked terrible. She approached me and asked if I wanted a date and said $50 for a BJ and sex, I laughed right in her face. I know this was unnecessary but I told her the going rate for both was $25, and that's for a woman who looks decent and is wearing shoes. She then ranted about how much she makes online while I filled up my tank. When I was pulling off she asked for $5 for the time she talked to me, I told her she should be paying me. She then threatened me and said that if she ever see me on Washington Blvd again that I was a dead man, and rambled about her boyfriend being in the mafia. She make her fingers like a gun and said "I am serious mister, you are a dead man sir if I ever see you again." LOL, I just pulled off. For whatever reason I like letting these hookers know that they are not worth shit.The image is a bit unclear but that actually looks like Kyli.

Mr Jones2
08-18-21, 20:03
Saw Lilly a couple of days ago. She gives a decent bbj and BBFS for standard price +tip. Her legs are swollen drug use and she can be a little strange. But over all decent will repeat the bbj. Usually find her by ww circle or Pulaski. She has been reported on before.

Mr Jones2
08-18-21, 20:09
Saw Abby the other day, bbj complained being I'll. She wouldn't let me cim. She is getting to skinny and has the one leg swollen thing where she is shooting in leg and groan. Total difference between now and even a few months ago.

BlueEyesFun
08-18-21, 20:12
The image is a bit unclear but that actually looks like Kyli.It is Kylie. She was across from U Haul on Washington Blvd earlier today. I drove by her on my way to Fort Meade this afternoon and on my way back in town she was on Royal Farm's parking lot talking to Tammy. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BigTruckBob
08-18-21, 20:16
These girls go thru enough shit out there.

Usually when I see them in that kinda state, I just give her 5 or 10 bucks and move on.I think you're right, they typically go through a lot of shit, but mostly it's because they create it themselves. I know that's hard for you to believe, but these WGs are not as innocent as you may like to think. Your comment is exactly why a subpar hooker would have the audacity to approach someone and think they can get $50 for a date in the first place. So many people fall victim to their sad stories and give $10 for talking to them.

BoloBellgrande
08-18-21, 20:18
Hey, I was out there that day (Saturday right?) and she had on some purple tights. She definitely looked out of it. One guy in a cap approached her on foot and she just waved him off in a frantic crazy type of way. She was just walking and sat right where you took the pic. I was going to try and get her but after I saw her reaction to the guy I thought better of that. Question. Did you notice a white heavier set, clean blonde streetwalker in black with a big pocketbook that Saturday? She said her name was Strawberry but I was hesitant to get her to do anything as I thought she might be LEO.Libby was walking with some black dude, she waved him off.

The chunky white lady that reminds me of Angela Lansbury is a streetwalker. I've seen her get picked up and dropped off before. She doesn't come out much but, when she does, she dresses up and looks better than all of the girls out there. I have no idea how her service is, I've just noticed her and that's it. She seems to be quite nervous and agitated when she's out tricking. For that reason, I've never tried to approach her.

BigTruckBob
08-18-21, 20:47
The image is a bit unclear but that actually looks like Kyli.Yes that's her, my dash cam sucks. I saw her later on Washington again near DD.

Moraxus
08-18-21, 22:24
Hadn't had the itch to go hunting in a while due to the low quality but I couldn't sleep last night so went driving around 12 am ish. The streets were pretty bare and there were mostly only zombies out as per usual. Did a couple loops from WW to WB. In WB / MP saw a couple potentially decent looking girls in the grass right before the bridge coming from RF but with it being dark you never know for sure until they get in and it was an awkward place to stop so kept it moving back to WW and saw a thickish brunette? WSW at the circle whom I've never seen before (probably barely a 7/10 for a SW) and made the scoop. She asked if I had. 20 and off we went to a secluded spot, we exchanged names but honestly I can't remember for the life of me because I just didn't care. Gave her. 20 upfront and started with BBBJ in the back then moved to doggy with rubber, after a couple min couldn't bust with the condom so had her finish me with the BBBJ which was borderline decent. She asked for a tip at the end and gave her a lincoln. So. 25 altogether. I guess the upside to there being mostly zombies out is I get to save money. Also I got intel that WSW Erica has the gift that keeps on giving and barebacks without telling anyone, and no I have not dated her.

DSubmariner
08-18-21, 23:37
Hadn't had the itch to go hunting in a while due to the low quality but I couldn't sleep last night so went driving around 12 am ish. The streets were pretty bare and there were mostly only zombies out as per usual. Did a couple loops from WW to WB. In WB / MP saw a couple potentially decent looking girls in the grass right before the bridge coming from RF but with it being dark you never know for sure until they get in and it was an awkward place to stop so kept it moving back to WW and saw a thickish brunette? WSW at the circle whom I've never seen before (probably barely a 7/10 for a SW) and made the scoop. She asked if I had. 20 and off we went to a secluded spot, we exchanged names but honestly I can't remember for the life of me because I just didn't care. Gave her. 20 upfront and started with BBBJ in the back then moved to doggy with rubber, after a couple min couldn't bust with the condom so had her finish me with the BBBJ which was borderline decent. She asked for a tip at the end and gave her a lincoln. So. 25 altogether. I guess the upside to there being mostly zombies out is I get to save money. Also I got intel that WSW Erica has the gift that keeps on giving and barebacks without telling anyone, and no I have not dated her.Which Erica? The one in Brooklyn Park with the red hair and shaved on the sides?

BigPappay
08-19-21, 14:59
Scooped Monica off McHenry for a quick BBBJ, first she had to get her Mike's Lemonade '(haha). While heading to our spot asked her why her neck always looks like she has a pinched nerve. She said some guy several months back was doggy styling her and kept slamming her head against the headboard and it hasn't been right since then. When she talks to you she has to turn her whole body to look at you. 'Doesn't affect performance as she's a deep throater, sloppy sucking, moaning gal who aims to please. If you have the a / c on high you'll get to see the biggest nipples I've seen in my lifetime. Well over 2 inches when fully erect. Overall good peeps and works for scale. Enjoy!

T.

SteveStone123
08-19-21, 15:03
Scooped Monica off McHenry for a quick BBBJ, first she had to get her Mike's Lemonade '(haha). While heading to our spot asked her why her neck always looks like she has a pinched nerve. She said some guy several months back was doggy styling her and kept slamming her head against the headboard and it hasn't been right since then. When she talks to you she has to turn her whole body to look at you. 'Doesn't affect performance as she's a deep throater, sloppy sucking, moaning gal who aims to please. If you have the a / c on high you'll get to see the biggest nipples I've seen in my lifetime. Well over 2 inches when fully erect. Overall good peeps and works for scale. Enjoy!

T.The one whom I picked had lot of marks on the legs and she was hiding it using bandages.

HablaEspanol
08-19-21, 15:48
This is the Liz I dated back in 2016.

Do you mean this Liz?

Klove48
08-19-21, 17:45

T.Monica has had the problem with her neck for a few years now. She told me when it was supposed to have happened a few summers ago that, she was attacked by a kid on a motorbike and when he hit her, it messed-up her neck. Who knows. LOL. Peace.

Moraxus
08-19-21, 18:34
Which Erica? The one in Brooklyn Park with the red hair and shaved on the sides?No it's the WW Erica. She has I believe blonde hair and freckled face / skin. I saw her out twice this week, next time I see her I'll try to snap a picture.

DSubmariner
08-19-21, 18:57
No it's the WW Erica. She has I believe blonde hair and freckled face / skin. I saw her out twice this week, next time I see her I'll try to snap a picture.Yeah I don't know that one but I'll be on the lookout. Thanks for the alert!

Saber1967
08-19-21, 20:43
This is the Liz I dated back in 2016.She was beautiful and had an amazing body didn't she? Shame. Last time I was with her she nodded out on me. One and done once you do that shit.

Aamco
08-19-21, 22:19
Here is a recent picture of her.

I was driving by and I saw a guy trying to pick up a hooker, LE pulled up shortly afterwards and broke up the transaction. The cop said over the loud speaker to keep driving or get pulled over to the monger! When I came back down the road, he had the girl sitting on the curb. I stopped at Royal Farm and a fe zombies rushed my pickup truck panhandling, I waved them off. There was a streetwalker not wearing shoes or socks, she had swollen hands and feet and looked terrible. She approached me and asked if I wanted a date and said $50 for a BJ and sex, I laughed right in her face. I know this was unnecessary but I told her the going rate for both was $25, and that's for a woman who looks decent and is wearing shoes. She then ranted about how much she makes online while I filled up my tank. When I was pulling off she asked for $5 for the time she talked to me, I told her she should be paying me. She then threatened me and said that if she ever see me on Washington Blvd again that I was a dead man, and rambled about her boyfriend being in the mafia. She make her fingers like a gun and said "I am serious mister, you are a dead man sir if I ever see you again." LOL, I just pulled off. For whatever reason I like letting these hookers know that they are not worth shit.

Strata
08-20-21, 01:49
This is the Liz I dated back in 2016.

No, not this Liz. The previous poster had the right pic.

Aamco
08-20-21, 05:22
Picked her up 10 am at Smallwood and Ashton. She is a WSW, 33 yrs old, 5 ft 3 in, 110 lbs. A cute spinner with a nice body and clean skin. She did not ask to get high. She was calm, pleasant and unrushed. Her deepthroat BBBJ was solid. Her pussy was great. Look forward to seeing her again.

Aamco
08-20-21, 05:26
Picked her up 10 am at Smallwood and Ashton. She is a WSW, 33 yrs old, 5 ft 3 in, 110 lbs. A cute spinner with a nice body and clean skin. She did not ask to get high. She was calm, pleasant and unrushed. Her deepthroat BBBJ was solid. Her pussy was great. Look forward to seeing her again.

Aamco
08-20-21, 05:39
Picked her up at 1 pm at Pulaski and WW. She is 7 months pregnant. She is a WSW, 30 yrs old, 150 lbs with red hair and glasses. Signs of drug use but she was wide awake alert and did not ask to get high. She will do full service but I went with a balls deep BBBJ. She loves to get her lactating breasts sucked but I declined. She was friendly and cooperative. Will repeat.

BigPappay
08-20-21, 10:07
Picked her up 10 am at Smallwood and Ashton. She is a WSW, 33 yrs old, 5 ft 3 in, 110 lbs. A cute spinner with a nice body and clean skin. She did not ask to get high. She was calm, pleasant and unrushed. Her deepthroat BBBJ was solid. Her pussy was great. Look forward to seeing her again.Similar posts different gals?

Aamco
08-20-21, 11:44
Her correct name is Stacey, a cute 33 yr old spinner with good skills.

Oakwood99
08-20-21, 17:03
I think you're right, they typically go through a lot of shit, but mostly it's because they create it themselves. I know that's hard for you to believe, but these WGs are not as innocent as you may like to think. Your comment is exactly why a subpar hooker would have the audacity to approach someone and think they can get $50 for a date in the first place. So many people fall victim to their sad stories and give $10 for talking to them.They'll take your kindness for weakness. I don’t play that shit.

Oak.

Aamco
08-20-21, 23:12
Here is a recent picture of her.

MilkMan63
08-21-21, 12:05
Any one seen rose from Brooklyn lately?

MrKwell
08-21-21, 14:48
Here is a recent picture of her.I've seen her afew times, never really knew if she was worth picking up.

IveGotACigBock
08-21-21, 16:18
Talked to her before on facebook but never seen her walking? Goes by Amanda.

PellyMason
08-21-21, 17:06
Perhaps my posts warning people about Shannon (or Alice or Allison) are having an effect. She's desperate and dangerous.

BigTruckBob
08-21-21, 18:33
I've seen her afew times, never really knew if she was worth picking up.I have sampled her a few times when she first got started on Washington Blvd, but as the drug dependency worsened, so did her personality. Some days she's too high to perform, covered in grass and asking for ridiculous rates. One day she fell asleep with my hammer in her mouth for like 20 minutes. I didn't take it out because she was still sucking it like it was a giant pacifier LOL; don't ask how, but I came off that. You can catch her on good days and she's clean, coherent and wiling to take a lower amount. I recommend feeling her out before dating her to see which one you will get.

Assman To You
08-21-21, 18:55
Was bored at Penthouse then Hustler so went on the hunt. Monica with the fucked up neck gave the worst BBBJ with teeth and laid her head on my stomach just to doze off. Basically just a HJ while yanking my pubes out by the roots. The only way I was able to finish was to ram jam her scull. Took a nap in the car and then found Amber on Wilkens. Don't ask which one just go see the pics of her in my prior posts. Still no digits. Was not able to complete the mission as I needed more time to reload despite her wet slurping BJ. She only snorts the H and smokes some C so she is skinny AF but no scabs or absesses. She is always in a good moodand likes to joke and have fun. Lastly I went to Brookland and Curtis Bay back and forth a few times. Grabbed up an older unit who looks to have no teeth and puts on like 3 stuffed bras to look like she has some tits. During the BBBJ I noticed her thumb was bleeding while its wrapped around my cock. Scary but I let her catch and then sprayed alchohol all over. The moral of the story is to shave you pubes and keep a spray bottle of rubbing alchohol handy.

P.S., just as another monger reported I found a hypo needle under my car seat well after it was left there. Be careful out there.

SteveStone123
08-22-21, 01:09
Near the circle at WW loop 8/18 afternoon scene1.

SteveStone123
08-22-21, 01:15
Near the circle at WW loop 8/18 afternoon scene2.

SteveStone123
08-22-21, 01:17
Near the post office and shopping center 8/18 afternoon scene.

SteveStone123
08-22-21, 01:21
S Pulaski and Ramsay St 8/18 afternoon scene. She said her name is Grace.

Phyuck Yiu
08-22-21, 07:12
S Pulaski and Ramsay St 8/18 afternoon scene. She said her name is Grace.Legit, I see her late last night. Very juicy kitten. Would repeat. No digits.

Phyuck!

DmvTrickGawd
08-22-21, 09:04
Near the circle at WW loop 8/18 afternoon scene1.Dreamed of her before. She sometimes posts ads. I made video of it. Good head and nice moans when fucking.

Aamco
08-22-21, 11:47
Her name is Tiffany. I picked her up today at 10 am at Westside Shopping Center. As I previously reported our first get together a few weeks ago did not go well at all. She was too psychotic at that time. I am sooo glad I decided to give her another chance. She is back on her meds and doing much better. Trust me on this one she's a hottie. A solid ten on the Baltimore streets for standard donation of 20/40 plus a tip for video. Her skin is flawless. Her body is beautiful. Her makeup is a mess. She has a bizarre and irritable edge and is slow getting started but all ends well. Best to just let her talk and not respond to her disorganized thinking or you will never get down to business. Her BBBJ was good enough but not great. No deep throat. She has a great tight wet pussy and she can take a balls deep pounding like a champ. I would buy her a phone if I could afford it. YMMV especially with this one.

Here are some pictures of her. I was not looking for a date and ran up on her accidentally. I found her at 5 pm at Frederick Ave and Brunswick St. She looked like a WSW but she didn't act like one. She was hesitant but finally jumped in and off to the motel we went. She was clean and smelled good but her clothes were dirty. She had smooth clean skin with one small tattoo on her left hip. No signs of drug use. She had a cute face and a banging hard spinner body. She said she used to be a stripper and then started giving me lap dances for 15 minutes. She has a natural pretty face but spent 30 minutes putting on makeup that she didn't even need. She caked on so much makeup that she looked like a clown face. When it came time for business she was delaying and wasting time. She was OCD, preoccupied and distracted. She was confused, paranoid and delusional. She kept looking out the window. She turns around everything you say to her around backwards and there is no dealing with her. So I just shut up and nodded my head. Her BBBJ was weak and worthless. She said my dick was too big and refused to fuck. I refuse to see her again. No digits. YMMV.

LuvTitz
08-22-21, 14:14
Legit, I see her late last night. Very juicy kitten. Would repeat. No digits.

Phyuck!I've seen her around a few times but never got a chance to partake. How are her tits? They seemed like a nice pair. How's the body damage from the streets? Skill rating?

Thanks and be safe.

SteveStone123
08-22-21, 16:18
Dreamed of her before. She sometimes posts ads. I made video of it. Good head and nice moans when fucking.Are you refering to the below Taylor? Then my bad, I didn't recognize that she is the same one which posted ads last year.

LuvTitz
08-22-21, 16:25
Her name is Tiffany. I picked her up today at 10 am at Westside Shopping Center. As I previously reported our first get together a few weeks ago did not go well at all. She was too psychotic at that time. I am sooo glad I decided to give her another chance. She is back on her meds and doing much better. Trust me on this one she's a hottie. A solid ten on the Baltimore streets for standard donation of 20/40 plus a tip for video. Her skin is flawless. Her body is beautiful. Her makeup is a mess. She has a bizarre and irritable edge and is slow getting started but all ends well. Best to just let her talk and not respond to her disorganized thinking or you will never get down to business. Her BBBJ was good enough but not great. No deep throat. She has a great tight wet pussy and she can take a balls deep pounding like a champ. I would buy her a phone if I could afford it. YMMV especially with this one.Your patience paid off. Nice photos. I'm sure everyone will be on the lookout for that treat.

PellyMason
08-22-21, 17:47
S Pulaski and Ramsay St 8/18 afternoon scene. She said her name is Grace.She looks a little rough in those images. She's a good date and a nice person. I've been looking for her.

BigPappay
08-23-21, 11:26
Was bored at Penthouse then Hustler so went on the hunt. Monica with the fucked up neck gave the worst BBBJ with teeth and laid her head on my stomach just to doze off. Basically just a HJ while yanking my pubes out by the roots. The only way I was able to finish was to ram jam her scull. Took a nap in the car and then found Amber on Wilkens. Don't ask which one just go see the pics of her in my prior posts. Still no digits. Was not able to complete the mission as I needed more time to reload despite her wet slurping BJ. She only snorts the H and smokes some C so she is skinny AF but no scabs or absesses. She is always in a good moodand likes to joke and have fun. Lastly I went to Brookland and Curtis Bay back and forth a few times. Grabbed up an older unit who looks to have no teeth and puts on like 3 stuffed bras to look like she has some tits. During the BBBJ I noticed her thumb was bleeding while its wrapped around my cock. Scary but I let her catch and then sprayed alchohol all over. The moral of the story is to shave you pubes and keep a spray bottle of rubbing alchohol handy.

P.S., just as another monger reported I found a hypo needle under my car seat well after it was left there. Be careful out there.Must of scooped her following my B2 B BBBJ's this past week. Do you think if her neck were straight she wouldn't scrape a dick raw? Any chance she still had her farmer blue jeans on and performed her patented move by unbuttoning her top left button and whip out her left tittie with an abnormally large erect nipple. What I like to do is hold my index finger and thumb together and place them in from of my A / C vent then tweak the gals nipples with those cold fingers. Did this on Moanica twice and those nipples popped out like Pinocchios's nose. Good gal overall, recommend catching her on dayshift (10 A-2 P), should work out better.

P.S.? Did she happen to ask for a drink and some smokes?

Mr Mojo Risin
08-23-21, 12:51
Hit the mean streets of B'more Saturday afternoon because I had some time to kill. Near the churches on Millington I see a red head with a leg brace limping along. From the back I thought it was Ashley from MP, whose looks have declined immensely from my report a couple months back. Pulled up besides her and had her hop in. Realized it was Tiny Amber. I had last seen her about the end of 2020 when I was giving her a ride to a rehab place that ended up being closed and we did it in a very nice abando by John Hopkins. She had put on some nice weight at that time and it looks she has kept the majority of it. Eventually made it to a spot but her performance was off. I guess she was in need of major sleep and she was just moving so slowly. The BJ was a waste so I quickly just moved to the main event and it felt as good as usual and filled her up. It took FOREVER for her to get dressed and I was getting really annoyed at this point. No phone, of course and will only repeat if I know she is fully rested. She is hoping to get back into rehab real soon.

Killed some time by getting something to eat and decided to see if I could catch someone else before I left town. Driving on SCarey and from a distance saw a too good to be true thick blonde. I drove around 3 times just to make sure and pulled over. She got in and as the title suggest her name was Amber. She didn't look quite as good close up but had good weight. She suggested a spot close by but since it was my first time meeting up just went with a BJ. She had action but I had to move the car somewhere else. She kind of complained and mumbled under her breath about that. Found a better spot and let her finish up. She caught and spit. I get the impression that she is the type who would rush in FS so she can quickly go get high but I do want to experience her at least one time.

LibidoLuvr
08-23-21, 13:23
Hit the mean streets of B'more Saturday afternoon because I had some time to kill. Near the churches on Millington I see a red head with a leg brace limping along. From the back I thought it was Ashley from MP, whose looks have declined immensely from my report a couple months back. Pulled up besides her and had her hop in. Realized it was Tiny Amber. I had last seen her about the end of 2020 when I was giving her a ride to a rehab place that ended up being closed and we did it in a very nice abando by John Hopkins. She had put on some nice weight at that time and it looks she has kept the majority of it. Eventually made it to a spot but her performance was off. I guess she was in need of major sleep and she was just moving so slowly. The BJ was a waste so I quickly just moved to the main event and it felt as good as usual and filled her up. It took FOREVER for her to get dressed and I was getting really annoyed at this point. No phone, of course and will only repeat if I know she is fully rested. She is hoping to get back into rehab real soon.

Killed some time by getting something to eat and decided to see if I could catch someone else before I left town. Driving on SCarey and from a distance saw a too good to be true thick blonde. I drove around 3 times just to make sure and pulled over. She got in and as the title suggest her name was Amber. She didn't look quite as good close up but had good weight. She suggested a spot close by but since it was my first time meeting up just went with a BJ. She had action but I had to move the car somewhere else. She kind of complained and mumbled under her breath about that. Found a better spot and let her finish up. She caught and spit. I get the impression that she is the type who would rush in FS so she can quickly go get high but I do want to experience her at least one time.I saw her yesterday evening around the same spot, didn't make the scoop, but I did get her name. Looked a little rough but the body was tight. Went back a couple minutes later she was gone. Don't sound like a missed much with her.

Klove48
08-23-21, 18:15
Hit the mean streets of B'more Saturday afternoon because I had some time to kill. Near the churches on Millington I see a red head with a leg brace limping along. From the back I thought it was Ashley from MP, whose looks have declined immensely from my report a couple months back. Pulled up besides her and had her hop in. Realized it was Tiny Amber. I had last seen her about the end of 2020 when I was giving her a ride to a rehab place that ended up being closed and we did it in a very nice abando by John Hopkins. She had put on some nice weight at that time and it looks she has kept the majority of it. Eventually made it to a spot but her performance was off. I guess she was in need of major sleep and she was just moving so slowly. The BJ was a waste so I quickly just moved to the main event and it felt as good as usual and filled her up. It took FOREVER for her to get dressed and I was getting really annoyed at this point. No phone, of course and will only repeat if I know she is fully rested. She is hoping to get back into rehab real soonIt would be in your best interest to cover-up with Amber.

DSubmariner
08-24-21, 07:47
Brittany in BK. Check my previous posts for review. YMMV. Will trade numbers with you for another
UTR with like features. Hit my inbox with and for info. Anyone know any between Glen Burnie to Waldorf Md? Oh and to the Capt savahoe that reports back to her, try not to get your panties in a bunch over this post.Lol, there are plenty other hoes to be saved out there my boy.

Mr Mojo Risin
08-24-21, 09:52
It would be in your best interest to cover-up with Amber.Clear your inbox please.

Klove48
08-24-21, 14:33
Clear your inbox please.Try it now.

Happy One
08-24-21, 20:59
Brittany in BK. Check my previous posts for review. YMMV. Will trade numbers with you for another
UTR with like features. Hit my inbox with and for info. Anyone know any between Glen Burnie to Waldorf Md? Oh and to the Capt savahoe that reports back to her, try not to get your panties in a bunch over this post.Lol, there are plenty other hoes to be saved out there my boy.He is right when he says YMMV. Unless she moved recently she was living on Pennington Ave, which is CB. You can catch her on Fairhaven, Pennington and sometimes Patapsco. She still is on the stem, was not impressed with her. She was all business saying lets get this done, time is money which totally turn me off. Have not tried her again after that. Face is pretty, body sloppy not as tight as she was. Like he said YMMV.

Monica who started in WW, nowv works Morrell Park has been reported on many times in the past as not being a decent date. She had a stroke about year ago and then rehab to learn to walk and talk, she lost the use of one side of her body. She has relearned her body and doeing pretty good but still a lousy date performance wise.

You know looking at these girls now after being out there 3-4 or so months ago, what a difference. Stacey Morrell Park, Abbey and Grace and several others on the WW. I see Sabrina is back around the neighbor hood and little Kayla from time to time how really scared her arms from shooting.

Have been seeing some new talent that looks good but they are driving up and grabbing meds and leaving. The neighbor hood is over run by dealers every couple blocks and it don't really look like LE is really trying to stop it aggressively anymore. You have people coming from Dundalk, Brooklyn, Glen Burnie to date and get drugs because the WW has so much good drugs.

Note** Make sure you keep you doors locked at all times and stay vigilant to your surroundings especially the 13-15 and 16 year old. If one walks up and knocks on your window, do not talk to them.

Be Safe.

SamEyeAm
08-24-21, 21:02
Are you refering to the below Taylor? Then my bad, I didn't recognize that she is the same one which posted ads last year.Taylor was a greek champ. About 2 weeks after the last time I saw her she no longer had her phone number working.

That sighting means I may have to swing by the loop soon. The pictures show her looking a bit rough around the edges nowadays, though.

DSubmariner
08-25-21, 12:02
He is right when he says YMMV. Unless she moved recently she was living on Pennington Ave, which is CB. You can catch her on Fairhaven, Pennington and sometimes Patapsco. She still is on the stem, was not impressed with her. She was all business saying lets get this done, time is money which totally turn me off. Have not tried her again after that. Face is pretty, body sloppy not as tight as she was. Like he said YMMV.

Monica who started in WW, nowv works Morrell Park has been reported on many times in the past as not being a decent date. She had a stroke about year ago and then rehab to learn to walk and talk, she lost the use of one side of her body. She has relearned her body and doeing pretty good but still a lousy date performance wise.

You know looking at these girls now after being out there 3-4 or so months ago, what a difference. Stacey Morrell Park, Abbey and Grace and several others on the WW. I see Sabrina is back around the neighbor hood and little Kayla from time to time how really scared her arms from shooting.

Have been seeing some new talent that looks good but they are driving up and grabbing meds and leaving. The neighbor hood is over run by dealers every couple blocks and it don't really look like LE is really trying to stop it aggressively anymore. You have people coming from Dundalk, Brooklyn, Glen Burnie to date and get drugs because the WW has so much good drugs.

Note** Make sure you keep you doors locked at all times and stay vigilant to your surroundings especially the 13-15 and 16 year old. If one walks up and knocks on your window, do not talk to them.

Be Safe.Damn at least let me get a trade for the ***** before you put shit on blast my boy. Anyway, saw Abby yesterday. She looked like the walking dead. Nothing like a month or two ago. Also, ran into a blonde around 5'4, 125 lbs, around 35 38 years old near Fredrick. Said her name was Nicole and was not a hooker. Looked good but somewhat worn. Her forearms gave her away as they are scarred pretty bad. Anyone know this one?

ElliotSpitzer
08-25-21, 12:20
I was on my way to work yesterday morning about 730 am thought I swing pass the circle and Smallwood and Ashton. As soon as I turn onto Pulaski I see young girl standing at the corner. She is cute and sexy. I ask her name she said Rachel. I never seen her before. So I make the scoop and we head to hotel Tyrone. But once we get to Tyrone st and park I'm not feeling it. The big flashlight in the sky and a couple of cars pass by on this one way. We decide to hit another spot. Once we get there I feel more comfortable. We negotiate half and half. It's hard to hear her cause her voice is so low. I guess trying to shoot up in the neck will do that. So she start sucking me off good and slow. Then I layed her seat back and climbed on top of her slid inside her tight pussy and my god it was warm and gushy. 3 good hard pumps I blow my load inside her. Pussy was good too. Hope to catch her again. Great way to start my day. Damage was 40 bucks.

MrKwell
08-25-21, 12:48
Near the post office and shopping center 8/18 afternoon scene.The heck is that? LOL, looks like Cinderella stayed out way past midnight.

Tyrod2113
08-25-21, 14:15
I found Jewelz the other day on Conklin. Apparently she was in rehab. Unfortunately she lost everything so she has no phone.

But she stays in that area now. She mainly stay near the BP. Her throat is still the best out there.

Oakwood99
08-25-21, 18:59
Scooped her up on Ramsey last week. She about 5'5 135 pounds / brunette. I think I met her before but couldn't pin point when. She is talkative and comfortable to be around. I decided to take her somewhere I can play with the D's. Got to the room all the action went as planned. No drama, just got down to what we came to do. Her mic skills and kitty are very good. I'll give her a strong 7 on looks. What caught my eye about her is she just finished getting her nails and toes done. My kriptonite.

YMMV.

Oak.

LuvTitz
08-25-21, 20:47
I decided some afternoon delight was in order and hit the WW loop. At first, the pickings were slim. I thought it was going to be another gas burner day. While driving near the Wilmart convenience store on Pulaski, I saw the Civi white female with the huge fake tits. She was wearing black athletic leggings and a sports bra that revealed a whole lot of side boob. She was with her douchey looking boyfriend with a large chest tattoo. They were clearly on the hunt for meds as I saw them meander through various side streets. This check is about 5'7", brunette, has a tattoo over her right eye if I remember correctly. Obviously, you can't miss those tits.

Anyway, after that feast for the eyes, I continued searching until I found Karina. Took her to my spot and got to work. She gave some good, slow head and then I pounded her beautiful pink pussy doggy style. I respectfully honored her request to not deliver a DNA cocktail. Overall, a good time. She was obsessed with trying to be clean and had rubbed herself down with hand sanitizer before the activities. I gave her the box of wipes in the car afterwards since she really was pleasant and cleaned up for the action. I look forward to pounding her out some more in the future.

Truckie2
08-26-21, 14:59
I had a little free time today and decided to take a ride to see what talent was roaming about. I saw a petite Hispanic (girl w / glasses dressed in a tight black dress on Ashton near Bentalou. I turned around at the shopping center to go back and check her out. Uncle was parked on Ashton at Bentalou facing the triangle and the girl had disappeared. Didn't see anyone out walking in the area. Went to Wash. Blvd. I saw two black dudes walking with a black girl. Well maybe not walking with her but helping her walk. One on each side of her guiding her down the street, they stopped at Letitia and left her there wobbling. Down by the you-haul there was the white crazy one, waving at everyone and jumping up and down. Passed on both and headed to Brooklyn. No one around in Curtis Bay but found a WSW on 5th at Patapsco, picked her up and hit a spot. Good service with some moaning into the mic until she got the reward. Standard tuition and she said her name was Crystal.

RetrieverGuy
08-26-21, 16:04
I was on my way to work yesterday morning about 730 am thought I swing pass the circle and Smallwood and Ashton. As soon as I turn onto Pulaski I see young girl standing at the corner. She is cute and sexy. I ask her name she said Rachel. I never seen her before. So I make the scoop and we head to hotel Tyrone. But once we get to Tyrone st and park I'm not feeling it. The big flashlight in the sky and a couple of cars pass by on this one way. We decide to hit another spot. Once we get there I feel more comfortable. We negotiate half and half. It's hard to hear her cause her voice is so low. I guess trying to shoot up in the neck will do that. So she start sucking me off good and slow. Then I layed her seat back and climbed on top of her slid inside her tight pussy and my god it was warm and gushy. 3 good hard pumps I blow my load inside her. Pussy was good too. Hope to catch her again. Great way to start my day. Damage was 40 bucks.Glad you had a nice time with Rachel, she's been around for a while. Many of us have had terrible times with her. Her kitty was probably real wet because some other monger blew his wad in it right before you. Also, as said before, everyone should be very careful when dating girls who use needles. Better to be safe than sorry.

Carlos Minor
08-26-21, 16:11
Jeffrey and 6th.

I found her walking around 7:00 am, parked, she got in we went to my spot, settle 20 for a gum job, nice. I touched her boobs, they feel nice, maybe next time I go full service. I didn't ask for the phone, why? I don't know. I guess because I always think that I can find something better.

Keep looking for my friend Brittany, I had 2 working numbers but suddenly they stop working. If get the number I get the number. We all already know that sooner or later we will find them. Be careful out there.

HablaEspanol
08-26-21, 16:26
Is this the Chelsea you rendezvous with?

Scooped her up on Ramsey last week. She about 5'5 135 pounds / brunette. I think I met her before but couldn't pin point when. She is talkative and comfortable to be around. I decided to take her somewhere I can play with the D's. Got to the room all the action went as planned. No drama, just got down to what we came to do. Her mic skills and kitty are very good. I'll give her a strong 7 on looks. What caught my eye about her is she just finished getting her nails and toes done. My kriptonite.

YMMV.

Oak.

Assman To You
08-26-21, 16:27
As of 3 pm yesterday Tink has not been murdered but she looks to be trying hard to do it herself. Had front seat date with Brookland in BP tall slender and decent BBBJCIM.

HablaEspanol
08-26-21, 16:40
Experienced her once, and she was cool. Picked her up on 5th and Jeffrey in Brooklyn Park.

Brittany in BK. Check my previous posts for review. YMMV. Will trade numbers with you for another UTR with like features. Hit my inbox with and for info. Anyone know any between Glen Burnie to Waldorf Md? Oh and to the Capt savahoe that reports back to her, try not to get your panties in a bunch over this post.Lol, there are plenty other hoes to be saved out there my boy.

Mr Jones2
08-26-21, 18:42
As of 3 pm yesterday Tink has not been murdered but she looks to be trying hard to do it herself. Had front seat date with Brookland in BP tall slender and decent BBBJCIM.I saw Tink smoking crack at the liquor store on Washington Blvd. Around 1230 this afternoon.

Good to see she is not cut up in pieces.

DSubmariner
08-26-21, 19:29
I saw Tink smoking crack at the liquor store on Washington Blvd. Around 1230 this afternoon.

Good to see she is not cut up in pieces.I ran into her about a week or two ago. Swore I would neeever pluck her up again but saw her riding around on a bike. Decided to against my better judgment and plucked her anyway. Total and complete disaster. She was completely fiend out and started bugging the fuck out when all of a sudden her switchblade fell out of her pocket. I grabbed it and told her to gtf out. Demanded her knife back to which I replied "why, so you can poke me with it?" Hell no! I threw it out of the window I've warned people not to mess with her and failed to take my own advice which could have ended badly and not for me. I'm very capable of defending against a knife attack but still nobody wants that kind of drama. When these girls are high af they are capable of doing anything. Be careful folks.

Dude with the post on Rachel is very fortunate that he didn't get ripped off.

PellyMason
08-26-21, 20:40
I ran into her about a week or two ago. Swore I would neeever pluck her up again but saw her riding around on a bike. Decided to against my better judgment and plucked her anyway. Total and complete disaster. She was completely fiend out and started bugging the fuck out when all of a sudden her switchblade fell out of her pocket. I grabbed it and told her to gtf out. Demanded her knife back to which I replied "why, so you can poke me with it?" Hell no! I threw it out of the window I've warned people not to mess with her and failed to take my own advice which could have ended badly and not for me. I'm very capable of defending against a knife attack but still nobody wants that kind of drama. When these girls are high af they are capable of doing anything. Be careful folks.

Dude with the post on Rachel is very fortunate that he didn't get ripped off.Knives can be used offensively and defensively. I wouldn't assume she planned to use it on you. On the other hand there is Shannon who routinely robs men using a knife to threaten until her bf arrives with a gun.

BoloBellgrande
08-27-21, 01:23
Poor thing, from a few months ago until I finally caught up with her, she's lost her front teeth and so much weight she doesn't have a phat little ass anymore. I was surprised she didn't know Libby since they're both El Salvadorian and they have about the same completion but, Libby's body is way nicer.

SteveStone123
08-27-21, 15:38
S Pulaski and Ramsay St 8/24 afternoon scene.

Oakwood99
08-27-21, 15:50
S Pulaski and Ramsay St 8/24 afternoon scene.Good date with no drama. One of my favorites!

YMMV.

Oak.

Oakwood99
08-27-21, 15:51
Is this the Chelsea you rendezvous with?That's her. Not as big in the mid section.

Oak.

HaneDales
08-27-21, 15:58
I concur. I think SW game is only for people who can stomach it.

I've sampled her a few times for a deep cleaning rim job at standard rates with tip. However she rushed me.

Catch her if you can!!

Side note (her arms are looking terrible recently).

Carlos Minor
08-27-21, 17:00
Does anybody knows what happened to Erin from Wilkens?

I haven't seen her in a while. Thanks or do you have her number or address? Can you share?

Thanks!

Sixth Man
08-27-21, 20:02
Anybody ever dreamed over East? I seen this walking up Harford & Bonaparte earlier today. Circled the block and pulled up on her. She looked me dead in my eye and was spacey AF! She didn't say a word. Just kept walking and I kept driving. Now I'm wondering if this area is uncharted territory.

Dj Hunter
08-28-21, 07:48
Anybody ever dreamed over East? I seen this walking up Harford & Bonaparte earlier today. Circled the block and pulled up on her. She looked me dead in my eye and was spacey AF! She didn't say a word. Just kept walking and I kept driving. Now I'm wondering if this area is uncharted territory.It's not uncharted. 25th Street from Harford Road to Greenmount, including Harford from 25th to Broadway / Bonaparte, and Loch Raven from 25th down to Greenmount, is a very active area. Especially if you like BSWs.

Jack Knauf
08-28-21, 08:46
It's not uncharted. 25th Street from Harford Road to Greenmount, including Harford from 25th to Broadway / Bonaparte, and Loch Raven from 25th down to Greenmount, is a very active area. Especially if you like BSWs.Also check the corner of Sherwood and Cliftview. It's close to where Sixthman saw that phat ass BSW.

HablaEspanol
08-28-21, 09:05
Is this the Erin you are referring to?

I haven't seen her in a while. Thanks or do you have her number or address? Can you share?

Thanks!

Jordan2756
08-28-21, 09:22
Anybody ever dreamed over East? I seen this walking up Harford & Bonaparte earlier today. Circled the block and pulled up on her. She looked me dead in my eye and was spacey AF! She didn't say a word. Just kept walking and I kept driving. Now I'm wondering if this area is uncharted territory.I just seen her about 20 minutes ago looking out of it. Face was real bumpy.

Crunchyroll
08-28-21, 10:12

Thanks!Is this the Erin who was like 42 but looked like she was 70?

Carlos Minor
08-28-21, 13:20
Is this the Erin who was like 42 but looked like she was 70?She was like mid 30's I have no idea how she looks right know has a tattoo "Alex" lower back very nice gal.

Dj Hunter
08-28-21, 13:25
Also check the corner of Sherwood and Cliftview. It's close to where Sixthman saw that phat ass BSW.Yup, that's where they do their "pre-shift huddles" LOL.

Budge96
08-28-21, 14:37
Is this the Erin who was like 42 but looked like she was 70?If I'm not mistaken you could be talking about Erica she's about 45 and looks about seventy five, she's a pretty cool person if you know her since I dated her almost 15 years back I still stop give her a few bucks and get any Intel she can offer on girls I date.

Erin was a real decent date approx 27 kind of a goth chick she has managed to get sober a few times and maintain it for some time.

I personally haven't seen her but heard she was around albeit shortly a few months back, a lot of people struggle with sobriety.

And slip here and there and manage to get back up and get there life together, to me it's a good thing if you don't see them.

Their managing to keep it together.

YMMV, B.

Checkumout
08-28-21, 16:17
If I'm not mistaken you could be talking about Erica she's about 45 and looks about seventy five, she's a pretty cool person if you know her since I dated her almost 15 years back I still stop give her a few bucks and get any Intel she can offer on girls I date.

Erin was a real decent date approx 27 kind of a goth chick she has managed to get sober a few times and maintain it for some time.

I personally haven't seen her but heard she was around albeit shortly a few months back, a lot of people struggle with sobriety.

And slip here and there and manage to get back up and get there life together, to me it's a good thing if you don't see them.

Their managing to keep it together.

YMMV, B.Are you talking about Erin the really intelligent one that lost her career because of pills.

Checkumout
08-28-21, 16:45
If I'm not mistaken you could be talking about Erica she's about 45 and looks about seventy five, she's a pretty cool person if you know her since I dated her almost 15 years back I still stop give her a few bucks and get any Intel she can offer on girls I date.

Their managing to keep it .

YMMV, B.I think Erin died back in January she was into Gothic games and stuff, she was super interelegent but the pulls took her down she always wanted to get clean and go back to her career but she got busted for prostitution and that ended that she would get clean then fall back into drug scene.

Carlos Minor
08-28-21, 19:18
Is this the Erin you are referring to?Wow, it's been so long, but I think is her, the only way to confirm is the tattoo in her lower back "Alex" if she has it then she is the one, do you know where she at? Address, number or whe she hangs out? Thanks.

BigPappay
08-29-21, 01:03
Got one down on Wilkens by the Seafood place. Cops have their yellow cones all over the place. Not many gals out between the 11 and 12 hours. Might be hunkering down due to hurricane Ida? Keep your head on a swivel out there.

Assman To You
08-29-21, 11:01
Scooped Amber at Wilkens and the circle and went for BBBJ. Later I was driving up Washington Blvd and see a TGTBT blond by the liquor store and wasnt sure she was working and a truck snatches her up. A bit later I see her skipping down the street and take her for some half and half. She has some nice tits and not the typical skelator SW. She wanted 60 and a said WTF. Then she says everything covered. When it came to the 2nd half she said I had to get on top. Whatevva. Mission Accomplished. Jen is constantly singing and figiting. Not sure what she in on but in general a good date.

She does smell like day old tuna but not terrible. Not sure how I've missed her all this time and not seen any posts on her. I wonder if her service would open up at Tims?

BigTruckBob
08-29-21, 12:55
I have been very picky lately and it's paying off. I have ignored numerous thin zombie like SW's who expect ridiculous rates, and I have been waiting for the quality that use to be plentiful in the 2000's. This led me to tour other areas during late hours, and I discovered the talent is still out there, but they are not going to be on Ramsey, the circle, or on Washington, especially during lunch hours. By the time they get there, they are usually full time junkies with their looks, and attitude compromised. While making my rounds, there was so much talent it was too much to choose from.

1) There was a thick blonde on Broadway Street, and a short Hispanic looking one who gave the wave. I turned back for the blonde, she had a tight red dress and heels. She was walking to my truck, but then this aggressive Monger in a Range Rover pulled slightly in front me blowing the horn. He leaned out the window holding up money and she actually walked away from me and drove off with him. I looked back for the Hispanic looking one, but of course someone got her too.

2) I then drove down E. Fayette St and met a nice chick sitting near a bus stop. She walked to my truck and we talked for a little while. She said her name was Jessica and that she was 19. She wanted to pick up her son, and take him to her mom's, but then we could hang out afterwards. I didn't know if she just wanted a free ride, and I didn't want to waste any time doing extra stuff so I skipped that one. She gave me a number but didn't answer when I texted.

3) I checked out a few other areas and passed on a few young BSW on North Ave and Broadway. I eventually settle with a 25 year old WSW with a nice ass that I met on Liberty Heights. She was very well spoken and surprisingly well mannered, but she wanted $60. We agreed to $40 for both, and all though I was annoyed about the price, the experience was great. She build up to the act, she started by just kissing my balls and cock, then licking like an ice cream, then aggressive deep throating. She said that she wanted me to relax and told me to take my time because she belonged to me. The way she was talking almost made me explode, the submissiveness and tone of her voice. When I put it in her, covered of course, she kept asking through her moans, if I approved of her, and and that she wants to be a good girl. I don't know what that was all about but it was good.

Assman To You
08-29-21, 14:06
Got one down on Wilkens by the Seafood place. Cops have their yellow cones all over the place. Not many gals out between the 11 and 12 hours. Might be hunkering down due to hurricane Ida? Keep your head on a swivel out there.Hurricane vs Dope Sick.

Dope Sick wins everytime.

Carlos Minor
08-29-21, 15:50
I think Erin died back in January she was into Gothic games and stuff, she was super interelegent but the pulls took her down she always wanted to get clean and go back to her career but she got busted for prostitution and that ended that she would get clean then fall back into drug scene.Sounds like her, if she is not longer with Us. That's terrible, thanks for taking your time and share this. Peace out.

Klove48
08-30-21, 11:29
I turned back for th I eventually settle with a 25 year old WSW with a nice ass that I met on Liberty Heights. She was very well spoken and surprisingly well mannered, but she wanted $60. We agreed to $40 for both, and all though I was annoyed about the price, the experience was great. She build up to the act, she started by just kissing my balls and cock, then licking like an ice cream, then aggressive deep throating. She said that she wanted me to relax and told me to take my time because she belonged to me. The way she was talking almost made me explode, the submissiveness and tone of her voice. When I put it in her, covered of course, she kept asking through her moans, if I approved of her, and and that she wants to be a good girl. I don't know what that was all about but it was good.Nice report. Did you catch the name of this lovely?

BigTruckBob
08-30-21, 13:53
Thanks. Her name is Autumn.

Nice report. Did you catch the name of this lovely?

MrKwell
08-30-21, 22:52
I have been very picky lately and it's paying off. I have ignored numerous thin zombie like SW's who expect ridiculous rates, and I have been waiting for the quality that use to be plentiful in the 2000's. This led me to tour other areas during late hours, and I discovered the talent is still out there, but they are not going to be on Ramsey, the circle, or on Washington, especially during lunch hours. By the time they get there, they are usually full time junkies with their looks, and attitude compromised. While making my rounds, there was so much talent it was too much to choose from.

1) There was a thick blonde on Broadway Street, and a short Hispanic looking one who gave the wave. I turned back for the blonde, she had a tight red dress and heels. She was walking to my truck, but then this aggressive Monger in a Range Rover pulled slightly in front me blowing the horn. He leaned out the window holding up money and she actually walked away from me and drove off with him. I looked back for the Hispanic looking one, but of course someone got her too.

2) I then drove down E. Fayette St and met a nice chick sitting near a bus stop. She walked to my truck and we talked for a little while. She said her name was Jessica and that she was 19. She wanted to pick up her son, and take him to her mom's, but then we could hang out afterwards. I didn't know if she just wanted a free ride, and I didn't want to waste any time doing extra stuff so I skipped that one. She gave me a number but didn't answer when I texted.

3) I checked out a few other areas and passed on a few young BSW on North Ave and Broadway. I eventually settle with a 25 year old WSW with a nice ass that I met on Liberty Heights. She was very well spoken and surprisingly well mannered, but she wanted $60. We agreed to $40 for both, and all though I was annoyed about the price, the experience was great. She build up to the act, she started by just kissing my balls and cock, then licking like an ice cream, then aggressive deep throating. She said that she wanted me to relax and told me to take my time because she belonged to me. The way she was talking almost made me explode, the submissiveness and tone of her voice. When I put it in her, covered of course, she kept asking through her moans, if I approved of her, and and that she wants to be a good girl. I don't know what that was all about but it was good.Very nice. Think I'm going to have to stay hunting over there. I don't normally go that far or but seems like I'm missing some good quality.

ThroatPlunger
08-31-21, 01:06
Just found Breona, a tiny redhead, in BP. No digits. Did the job well enough, but no catch. At least she warned me she wouldn't. Last time a girl didn't want to catch, she just got up, and I made a mess on myself. Gave Breono 40. She asked for 25, but it just seems wrong to give a girl only 25, and she did a good job.

Apache 12
08-31-21, 05:55
Just found Breona, a tiny redhead, in BP. No digits. Did the job well enough, but no catch. At least she warned me she wouldn't. Last time a girl didn't want to catch, she just got up, and I made a mess on myself. Gave Breono 40. She asked for 25, but it just seems wrong to give a girl only 25, and she did a good job.To each his own but if she doesn't catch you may as well jerked off and saved your 40, and she only wanted 25, something wrong here. Just saying.

Horsetrader
08-31-21, 13:38
To each his own but if she doesn't catch you may as well jerked off and saved your 40, and she only wanted 25, something wrong here. Just saying.Seems to me that she did everything agreed and the customer was happy. Tipping an extra $15 is not unreasonable if the whole experience was enjoyable.

LightSabers
08-31-21, 17:16
What part of Liberty Heights do the WSW stroll the most?

Apache 12
08-31-21, 17:25
Seems to me that she did everything agreed and the customer was happy. Tipping an extra $15 is not unreasonable if the whole experience was enjoyable.I coulda worded a little differently, this was just my opinion, your right as long he enjoyed it I guess it's all good.

Sportsfan1234
08-31-21, 22:04
... I eventually settle with a 25 year old WSW with a nice ass that I met on Liberty Heights. She was very well spoken and surprisingly well mannered, but she wanted $60. We agreed to $40 for both, and all though I was annoyed about the price, the experience was great. She build up to the act, she started by just kissing my balls and cock, then licking like an ice cream, then aggressive deep throating. She said that she wanted me to relax and told me to take my time because she belonged to me. The way she was talking almost made me explode, the submissiveness and tone of her voice. When I put it in her, covered of course, she kept asking through her moans, if I approved of her, and and that she wants to be a good girl. I don't know what that was all about but it was good.She quoted 60 and agreed to 40. You stated in your post that you were annoyed by the price. Just out of curiosity, what do you believe she should have quoted you for the price? I am talking about when you negotiated beforehand (not knowing how good it would be) and not with the benefit of hindsight that it ended up being great.

BMish
09-01-21, 07:22
What part of Liberty Heights do the WSW stroll the most?You'll see them across the entire track usually in the mornings and evenings around sunset.

Apache 12
09-01-21, 13:20
Dundalk has been loaded with girls lately, Little Sierra and Valerie has been out every day, there was one brunette wearing a dress the other night and she would pull it up and show you that pretty pussy of hers, saw her later at the marathon showing it off to anyone who pulled into the station. Sierra has been twerking a lot so I leave it alone although she's always a good provider most of the time. Between the old BP and the Marathon that's where you'll see most of them. Some cute and some not.

Happy Hunting.

BoloBellgrande
09-01-21, 13:36
Not quite sure what the purpose of it is, it doesn't seem to flash every car that turns unto Brunswick off Wilkins. If you're heading towards Saint Agnes on Wilkins and make a right on Brunswick at the red light, stop first, I guess.

Strata
09-01-21, 14:36
Dundalk has been loaded with girls lately, Little Sierra and Valerie has been out every day, there was one brunette wearing a dress the other night and she would pull it up and show you that pretty pussy of hers, saw her later at the marathon showing it off to anyone who pulled into the station. Sierra has been twerking a lot so I leave it alone although she's always a good provider most of the time. Between the old BP and the Marathon that's where you'll see most of them. Some cute and some not.

Happy Hunting.Is anyone able to or know how to update the Google maps Bmore loops map with some of these new areas? That map was created in 2013, and some things have definitely changed since then.

Kenny262
09-01-21, 15:26

Happy Hunting.You mean the marathon on Dundalk ave that is temporarily closed (at least Google says so). Or the one on eastern near 151?

And where is the old BP? Sorry, not from the area. Just visiting.

Apache 12
09-01-21, 19:37
You mean the marathon on Dundalk ave that is temporarily closed (at least Google says so). Or the one on eastern near 151?

And where is the old BP? Sorry, not from the area. Just visiting.The one on Dundalk, open and doing well, Old BP Holabird and Dundalk.

Apache 12
09-01-21, 19:41
Not quite sure what the purpose of it is, it doesn't seem to flash every car that turns unto Brunswick off Wilkins. If you're heading towards Saint Agnes on Wilkins and make a right on Brunswick at the red light, stop first, I guess.That goes for any red light cam, you must come to a complete stop before proceeding to make right turn. Rule of thumb wait 5 seconds or more.

BoloBellgrande
09-01-21, 20:12
That goes for any red light cam, you must come to a complete stop before proceeding to make right turn. Rule of thumb wait 5 seconds or more.I was parked on the other side of the street for about a half hour waiting on my current ATF girl and I watched the camera randomly flash and take pictures. There was no ryme or reason that I could see why it took pictures of one car from another. It had nothing to do with not stilopping long enough, that's what puzzled me. Unless it was malfunctioning.

Sportsfan1234
09-01-21, 23:58

Happy Hunting.I have mixed feelings about Dundalk. Sierra is always messed up and awful in my opinion. Valerie was looking a bit rough but she can get me off in her mouth in no time. The brunette in the dress may have been Kelsey (not sure of spelling) but she is very nice / friendly and is happy with standard rates. The BP and Marathon both annoy me with drug dealers and users hanging around, but yes definitely search that strip of Dundalk Ave from the 7-11 up to the Citgo.

JNimble
09-02-21, 06:23
I haven't hunted in Dundalk in a while and your post prompted me to check it out the easy way, Google. I was taking a virtual "drive" up Dundalk Ave and it made me smile that their camera caught one of us picking up a cute WSW back in Nov 2019.

Even tho Google blurs faces, license plates, etc, she looked cute. I hope our brother had a great time! I LOVE this hobby!

You can see the meeting in Street View at *******.com/v3jjm5kw (1699 Dundalk Ave, Baltimore, Maryland).

The blanked-out part is "tiny url" (all one word, no space) - don't know why the system does that, the Google Maps url is horrendously long.

Jack.

Happy Hunting.

Phyuck Yiu
09-02-21, 11:46
This just gave a good laugh too. Wonder if she was good. Nice ass I'll say.

Phyuck!

I haven't hunted in Dundalk in a while and your post prompted me to check it out the easy way, Google. I was taking a virtual "drive" up Dundalk Ave and it made me smile that their camera caught one of us picking up a cute WSW back in Nov 2019.

Even tho Google blurs faces, license plates, etc, she looked cute. I hope our brother had a great time! I LOVE this hobby!

You can see the meeting in Street View at *******.com/v3jjm5kw (1699 Dundalk Ave, Baltimore, Maryland).

The blanked-out part is "tiny url" (all one word, no space) - don't know why the system does that, the Google Maps url is horrendously long.

Jack.

Phyuck Yiu
09-02-21, 11:50
I wonder if this is the one I use to see once upon a time ago. Maybe someone could be kind enough to comment.

Phyuck!

Happy Hunting.

Dcatort12
09-02-21, 13:36
Drove the BP loop at lunch today just to see what the situation was like. Saw a few more girls than usual, at least 3 that looked F-able IMO. Most of them around there have been fat or nasty recently. But today there were 3 that while not TGTBT, we're at least in good shape. 2 brunettes and a dirty blonde. Don't know names. I might get a phone number at least next time I drive through.

Imagepainter
09-02-21, 15:13
I've gotten out of the habit and hadn't mongered in years but it seems the time is ripe to get back into it. I've been reading up in the forum and decided to venture out to one of my favorite old haunts- Brooklyn and Curtis Bay. Went up Fairhaven from Church St and the only activity of any type was some guy that parked his car diagonally across the road so he could spray paint shit on the street. Pontiac? Empty. Washburn and Jefferey the same. And nothing of interest on Patapsco. It was depressing! I know it was lunchtime, but is this how things have gotten?

Apache 12
09-02-21, 18:28
I wonder if this is the one I use to see once upon a time ago. Maybe someone could be kind enough to comment.

Phyuck!No that's not the same Sierra, I haven't seen your Sierra probably at least 3-4 years.

Apache 12
09-02-21, 18:31

Jack.That is funny, wasn't Me LOL.

BigTruckBob
09-03-21, 07:58
She quoted 60 and agreed to 40. You stated in your post that you were annoyed by the price. Just out of curiosity, what do you believe she should have quoted you for the price? I am talking about when you negotiated beforehand (not knowing how good it would be) and not with the benefit of hindsight that it ended up being great.I like to pay no more than $30 for both if someone uses drugs. When a drug user start at high prices like $60, I get instantly get irritated and I will usually cancel the date.

This older guy who I use to work with was a true monger before he passed away. He would tell me about this hooker that he nicknamed old faithful. He was paying her $100 and would even let her keep the motel afterwards. My response was she must be beautiful for him to pay a street hooker $100, so he showed me a picture of her, and to my surprise it was Gina from Washington Blvd. When I told him that I pay her $20-$30 and I showed him a video of her, he was beyond hurt.

CowboysFan
09-03-21, 20:33
Spoke with her the other night. Said she was a head game monster. Anyone know who she is? I passed cause there were cars at the 4 intersections and some local idiot on a bike circling around us RoFL. I left her. Believe she said she was 29. Looked cute and had like a t-shirt tied in a knot showing off some skin.

This was 5th and Washburn.

CowboysFan
09-03-21, 21:58
Light skinned Cece was out the other night. She's probably about 33 years old now. A beautiful girl at one time. Been heavy in the game for probably 15 years. A lot a mixed reviews on her. I once boycotted her years ago due to her passing out. But I've had some good experiences here lately. Took me up on a rimjob at standard rates with tip. She didn't disappoint and took it like a champ. She deserves a better life and I hate to see her OD one day. Her and I have good conversation and I wish her the best and pray she gets out of the game one day before its to late.

AznKilla
09-04-21, 01:56
Hey all, going to be visiting the area this weekend. Have been reading up the first 10 pages of this forum and kinda have the idea that Baltimore is like a treasure chest, LOL. So many areas for SW pick ups, damn. However, can I get some suggestions on which areas (streets?) to try out if I'm only staying for a short time? Going to be staying in Inner Harbor and prefer young, slim, WSWs. Thanks in advance dudes Stay safe.

Horsetrader
09-04-21, 02:21
...Going to be staying in Inner Harbor and prefer young, slim, WSWs. Thanks in advance dudes Stay safe.Try the intersection of Payson and Ashton and everything in that area. Be sure to keep your head on a swivel and your doors locked, you are going into a high crime area (it's even worse about 3 blocks to the west). Hope you don't mind that these girls are junkies, many are a notch below what you find on the K in Philly. If you want a young, slim, WSW, who is clean, suggest you try a different city.

ThroatPlunger
09-04-21, 04:00
Light skinned Cece was out the other night. She's probably about 33 years old now. A beautiful girl at one time. Been heavy in the game for probably 15 years. A lot a mixed reviews on her. I once boycotted her years ago due to her passing out. But I've had some good experiences here lately. Took me up on a rimjob at standard rates with tip. She didn't disappoint and took it like a champ. She deserves a better life and I hate to see her OD one day. Her and I have good conversation and I wish her the best and pray she gets out of the game one day before its to late.I remember her. She fell asleep while blowing me once. I got scared she overdosed, so I shook her a little. She sprang up, looked at me, then went back to work like she was trying to impress me. She did.

Checkumout
09-04-21, 07:24
I remember her. She fell asleep while blowing me once. I got scared she overdosed, so I shook her a little. She sprang up, looked at me, then went back to work like she was trying to impress me. She did.Is this the CeCe from Curtis Bay that you are talking about.

Satya
09-04-21, 08:20
I remember her. She fell asleep while blowing me once. I got scared she overdosed, so I shook her a little. She sprang up, looked at me, then went back to work like she was trying to impress me. She did.I spoke with her maybe 2 weeks ago, but she was noddin' while we were talking so I declined.

BMoreBeast
09-04-21, 09:10
Anyone know which area has the most BSWs? Seems like they're rare at the spots I've been.

Ranchhand
09-04-21, 13:41
Anyone know which area has the most BSWs? Seems like they're rare at the spots I've been.Garrison ave, Harford rd, north ave these strolls aren't mentioned much but there're out there.

Klove48
09-04-21, 15:19
Anyone know which area has the most BSWs? Seems like they're rare at the spots I've been.You can find them on the Garrison and 25th st tracks mostly. Hope that helps. Peace.

Checkumout
09-04-21, 21:46
Met up with the small spinner in Brooklyn today small A cup breasts with a cute firm ass, strawberry blonde with frizzy hair, she she gave a fantastic BJ, said she was from Dundalk but has been in Brooklyn the last couple of months, will repeat if I see her no digits.

CowboysFan
09-04-21, 21:50
I've had plentiful encounters with BSW's on all the loops.

Like anything, its a needle in a hay stack to sometimes hit the right spot at the right time.

Side note. I checked out the Marothon on the Dundalk loop. Saw some activity on the side street behind the flat bed tow truck. But nothing caught my eye. A light skinned BSW was at the citgo side street at the stop sign. Didn't catch my eye. She had a weird shaped face. It was a bum night. I came home empty handed 9 to 12 loop time.

Anyone spoke with Kiara? She gave me a new # once but has never replied to it since.

BoloBellgrande
09-05-21, 00:35
I've had plentiful encounters with BSW's on all the loops.

Like anything, its a needle in a hay stack to sometimes hit the right spot at the right time.

Side note. I checked out the Marothon on the Dundalk loop. Saw some activity on the side street behind the flat bed tow truck. But nothing caught my eye. A light skinned BSW was at the citgo side street at the stop sign. Didn't catch my eye. She had a weird shaped face. It was a bum night. I came home empty handed 9 to 12 loop time.

Anyone spoke with Kiara? She gave me a new # once but has never replied to it since.I've heard Cee Cee is from another country and has a more pleasant temperament than the regular ghetto black chicks. Only problem with her is, last I heard, she had a crazy jealous BF. Got a good # for Kiara and got a one time response fr her telling me of her current location. After that one time brief statement from her, she hasn't responded since.

Hopefully she's into her rehab seriously and doesn't want to be reminded of what she use to do to get drug money or maybe she's staying with someone she wants to be loyal to. Either way, I hope she gets herself straight. She was looking pretty bad before she left.

ThroatPlunger
09-05-21, 03:59
Is this the CeCe from Curtis Bay that you are talking about.Yep. Someone posted her pic in here a couple years back. She was definitely one of the better looking girls I'd seen on these streetz.

BlueEyesFun
09-05-21, 11:32
I've heard Cee Cee is from another country and has a more pleasant temperament than the regular ghetto black chicks. Only problem with her is, last I heard, she had a crazy jealous BF. Got a good # for Kiara and got a one time response fr her telling me of her current location. After that one time brief statement from her, she hasn't responded since.

Hopefully she's into her rehab seriously and doesn't want to be reminded of what she use to do to get drug money or maybe she's staying with someone she wants to be loyal to. Either way, I hope she gets herself straight. She was looking pretty bad before she left.I was driving west on Ashton towards the Post Office thursday and as I crossed Bentalou street Kiara was getting out of a car with an older white guy. She went into the corner store, came back out and got back into the car and drove off. She has obviously gained some weight and her face was much clearer and brighter looking than my last time seeing her. She looks healthy and that's always a good thing! Whatever she's been doing, I hope she continues to make positive progress and staying well.

BEF.

BlueEyesFun
09-05-21, 11:46
Met up with the small spinner in Brooklyn today small A cup breasts with a cute firm ass, strawberry blonde with frizzy hair, she she gave a fantastic BJ, said she was from Dundalk but has been in Brooklyn the last couple of months, will repeat if I see her no digits.I was driving on Washburn between 4th & 5th a couple days ago and saw a WSW who fits your description of frizzy strawberry blonde hair. I don't know what she was on but she was geeking out like crazy, so I passed on her without giving it a second thought. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BoloBellgrande
09-05-21, 12:41
I was driving west on Ashton towards the Post Office thursday and as I crossed Bentalou street Kiara was getting out of a car with an older white guy. She went into the corner store, came back out and got back into the car and drove off. She has obviously gained some weight and her face was much clearer and brighter looking than my last time seeing her. She looks healthy and that's always a good thing! Whatever she's been doing, I hope she continues to make positive progress and staying well.

BEF.Let's just hope she wasn't getting drug paraphernalia from that corner store! I surely do miss a healthy Kiara, nothing like that skin to theeye and touch!

Phyuck Yiu
09-05-21, 13:02
Apparently she has a "Captain" now. He lives in Columbia. She has been staying with him (Tom). He is amongst us, Monger. Keeping her safe from harm I've been told. But a bit unfriendly guy. Controlling it seems after a few text back and forth. Thick, guess keeping her in has built her back up. I got me digits for her, for Senior Members. Would appreciate a good trade for my well has ran dry with regulars.

Phyuck!

I was driving west on Ashton towards the Post Office thursday and as I crossed Bentalou street Kiara was getting out of a car with an older white guy. She went into the corner store, came back out and got back into the car and drove off. She has obviously gained some weight and her face was much clearer and brighter looking than my last time seeing her. She looks healthy and that's always a good thing! Whatever she's been doing, I hope she continues to make positive progress and staying well.

BEF.

LightSabers
09-05-21, 15:30
I've been off the loops for a long time now. Early this morning was my first time in a long time. Drove quietly through BP and Fairhaven and saw absolutely nobody. Same with Washington Blvd. This is why regulars are important but it's another thing entirely when you don't trust anyone else. Made good friends with a regular I had but haven't seen her in nearly three years now. These new walkers, man, it's like I don't even want to do anything with them. I keep my pepper spray on deck in case any of them try to get crazy but then I tell myself how much I would rather avoid an incident altogether. The loops were way better a few years ago.

BoloBellgrande
09-05-21, 17:31
Saw this streetwalker coming up Smallwood heading towards Ashton eating 🍨 ice cream. I called her over and asked her name, she told me her name was " work " ,LOL She's the one standing a little higher on the red brick in shorts. The other one I've seen before around the circle, she's a thicker streetwalker but, her ass looks flat and flabby.

The one that calls herself "work " looks like she could be Puerto Rican or mixed race.

Saw Libby today! She was in a better mood than usual and we made a date but, some monger had the room rented for a hour. Libby looks like she's lost some weight and could use a shower and a hot bath. Still, she looks good though.

PellyMason
09-05-21, 19:21
Saw this streetwalker coming up Smallwood heading towards Ashton eating 🍨 ice cream. I called her over and asked her name, she told me her name was " work " ,LOL She's the one standing a little higher on the red brick in shorts. The other one I've seen before around the circle, she's a thicker streetwalker but, her ass looks flat and flabby.

The one that calls herself "work " looks like she could be Puerto Rican or mixed race.

Saw Libby today! She was in a better mood than usual and we made a date but, some monger had the room rented for a hour. Libby looks like she's lost some weight and could use a shower and a hot bath. Still, she looks good though.Aka Kimmi. From Conkling. Nice girl. Great date.

BMish
09-05-21, 20:09
Anyone know which area has the most BSWs? Seems like they're rare at the spots I've been.The thickest BSW's hang out at penn ave around the upton station upto north ave and penn. After that there is 25th street track with mostly zombies and older providers. Then there is the garrison track with the most abundant BSW's by far in the city. There is also the occasional thick BSW on park heights near pimlico. My current utr was found walking there last yr. She has a gigantic ass and a very good throat. There is also some that can be found on the harford rd track. Finally there is the york rd and greenmount track starting from north ave to woodbourne. You're guaranteed too find BSW's in the places above.

Apache 12
09-05-21, 22:38
Saw Ashley today near the DD on Washington Blvd today, man she has gone downhill quick, almost didn't recognize her. Really thin loss of a couple teeth and the demon has taken over. SMH, but She still seemed sweet though. I did not partake.

Oakwood99
09-06-21, 11:05

Saw Libby today! She was in a better mood than usual and we made a date but, some monger had the room rented for a hour. Libby looks like she's lost some weight and could use a shower and a hot bath. Still, she looks good though.The other girl in the photo with the jean jacket is Courtney. If you like big boobs she's the one.

Oak.

Assman To You
09-06-21, 15:31
She thinks she's fat. I can say she has added maybe 10 lbs.

Chelli4me
09-06-21, 17:15
She thinks she's fat. I can say she has added maybe 10 lbs.At this weight and if she'd clean up a little more she could make good money as an escort instead of a SW!

AznKilla
09-06-21, 19:22
Try the intersection of Payson and Ashton and everything in that area. Be sure to keep your head on a swivel and your doors locked, you are going into a high crime area (it's even worse about 3 blocks to the west). Hope you don't mind that these girls are junkies, many are a notch below what you find on the K in Philly. If you want a young, slim, WSW, who is clean, suggest you try a different city.In the crunch of time I had between dinner and dropping family off to do errands, was able to go to Brooklyn and check out the turf. Was surprised to see a decent amount of girls even during broad daylight. Picked up a girl named Danielle and just did a quick song. I'll be sure to check out the so called circle next time too that you guys mentioned, and Dundalk What a lovely place Baltimore is, LOL. Also went to Ritz and Penthouse at night with a friend and had a blast. What's the mileage like in the strip clubs here?

Apache 12
09-06-21, 19:38
She thinks she's fat. I can say she has added maybe 10 lbs.Hope Kiara makes it to the better life. She's looking good.

ThroatPlunger
09-07-21, 01:16
New face to me, I'd never seen her. Good looking by SW standards. We didn't even talk money before getting to business.

Very chatty about the events of the day, but generally a good a attitude. She whipped out a condom, which I respected. I will hit this again.

FaceDownPro
09-07-21, 09:14
What's up with knocking BSW. Some of you guys talk shit like WSW are better. Most of the girls posted and outside look like zombies especially for the standard rate. Now we can find hidden gems no matter the race but why'all guys got to stop acting like the white girls are prom queens. Attitudes just as bad and they smell too like every other sytreetwalker. How they act is how bad their habits are. I been in this game awhile now. I've had great and shitty service from all of them. Just recently a WSW was posted religiously bcuz she was robbing mongers with a knife and her bf. You want to see some nice ones no matter the race. Hit Fayette by courthouse after 12.8's and up. Clean and no you are not paying standard for that quality. Stay safe fellas.

FaceDownPro
09-07-21, 09:17
Lucky motherluva. I have had no luck up penn north or uptown. Anytime I see something too many folks and eyes around. Late night it's dead out there. Someone mentioned north & Broadway. I got some work to do.

The thickest BSW's hang out at penn ave around the upton station upto north ave and penn. After that there is 25th street track with mostly zombies and older providers. Then there is the garrison track with the most abundant BSW's by far in the city. There is also the occasional thick BSW on park heights near pimlico. My current utr was found walking there last yr. She has a gigantic ass and a very good throat. There is also some that can be found on the harford rd track. Finally there is the york rd and greenmount track starting from north ave to woodbourne. You're guaranteed too find BSW's in the places above.

RetrieverGuy
09-07-21, 13:17
On Saturday night around 10 PM I took myself on a birthday stroll around the loops. I started out on W / W loop, there was some moderate action, but my timing was completely off. Everyone around got scooped before I could make a move. Went over to MP where it was dead. I had remembered that previous reports had said that there was some good activity in Dundalk, as I do not regularly visit that side of town because I don't like having to pay the tunnel toll (s), I decided that as it was my birthday, I would venture over and see what's what.

I got there around 11 or so, and not a single girl in sight except one BSW who was obviously geeking out. Getting a bit frustrated, I decided to head back to my normal stomping grounds (W / W & MP). I got back there around midnight to find heavy LE & EMS activity at Smallwood and McHenry. It looked like someone had gotten shot as there were multiple BPD cars and ambulances in the area. As a result the streets had dried up like the Mojave Desert.

I decided to head home around 12:30 via MP, just in case. As luck would have it I ran into the famous Ashley. Having dated her before and well aware of her skills, I made my move. A blonde WSW who was obviously high came over to my car that I had to shoo away. After that Ashley came over and as she tried to get in my car a drunk black guy tried to get me to take him down the street. I refused.

Ashley managed to get herself around the throng of people who had surrounded me finally got in. So off we went. She has certainly lost a bit of weight due to her habit but she was in good spirits. I initially wanted to take her to a hotel but she wanted 80 for a hotel date. We talked a bit about how it was both of our birthdays and decided that we would settle on a car date at my spot. Parked and went to town for an amazing BBBJ as usual. She apparently lost her phone, so no digits, but I hope to see her again soon.

ColdLeak
09-07-21, 14:18
I was out and about for the first time in a while near Wilkins and noticed how much of a ghost town it was. I was able to spot / pickup Rachel near Ramsey / Aston. She was a bit hard to understand with her raspy voice but she was able to put in the work. Recommend if you she her.

Kevodc
09-08-21, 02:01
Her name is Stacy in MP, she hangs down by the gas station across from the you-hual. She's a scam artist. Don't waste your time or money.

Furbuster2000
09-08-21, 07:50
She thinks she's fat. I can say she has added maybe 10 lbs.Is she back on the strip?

ColdLeak
09-08-21, 14:48
Is she back on the strip?Based on Phyuck post, no. It seems she is phone only pickup.

Thundra89
09-08-21, 18:15
Met up with Molina a few weeks ago in B / CB went really well at the time so I decided to do a second time this afternoon.

Unfortunately the condom broke even though my main load busted OUT of her there was still some in her and she claimed she was ovulating.

I panicked and came back home and gave her money for Plan B pill.

BUT she wouldn't go with me to the CVS to go get it.

She insisted that she would get the pill but I think at this rate I got conned.

Should not repeat.

Sportsfan1234
09-08-21, 19:55
I was out and about for the first time in a while near Wilkins and noticed how much of a ghost town it was. I was able to spot / pickup Rachel near Ramsey / Aston. She was a bit hard to understand with her raspy voice but she was able to put in the work. Recommend if you she her.I picked up Rachel on Friday I believe. Not much out and she caught my attention wearing a nice black / white dress, something more formal with a zipper back. This was my second time with Rachel and she has no problem getting creampied. Later I tried to pick up Abby (see post # 44820) for her pic, who is friends with Rachel, but I did not pull the trigger because Abby insisted on getting well first, and I don't do that, plus that is generally a red flag of a potential poor performance.

Sportsfan1234
09-08-21, 20:03
Drove thru Dundalk at lunch time today only because I was in the area. Saw several girls out, some of whom I recognized but have not picked up before, but none of the hot sweaty street meat options were enticing enough to get me to pull the trigger. I still have not figured out why I am not finding any cute young girls out in Dundalk in need of some money to make ends meet.

MrKwell
09-09-21, 11:06
Met up with Molina a few weeks ago in B / CB went really well at the time so I decided to do a second time this afternoon.

Unfortunately the condom broke even though my main load busted OUT of her there was still some in her and she claimed she was ovulating.

Should not repeat.Congratulations buddy. I'm happy for you.

MrKwell
09-09-21, 11:07
Her name is Stacy in MP, she hangs down by the gas station across from the you-hual. She's a scam artist. Don't waste your time or money.How is she a scan artist? What happened and what does she look like?

BigPappay
09-09-21, 11:20
Has anyone seen ole Moanie with the crooked neck. She gave me this sob story how someone stole all her clothes / purse and thus has nothing but what she's got on her back. Floated her a Jackson last Saturday with the understanding that she'd have to go bobbing for apples on Sunday. Haven't seen hide nor hair of her for several days. Don't wish her any harm just would like to drop a load. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
09-09-21, 12:36
Has anyone seen ole Moanie with the crooked neck. She gave me this sob story how someone stole all her clothes / purse and thus has nothing but what she's got on her back. Floated her a Jackson last Saturday with the understanding that she'd have to go bobbing for apples on Sunday. Haven't seen hide nor hair of her for several days. Don't wish her any harm just would like to drop a load. Peace.Yeah, saw her at Royal Farms lot at Desoto & Wash Blvd yesterday. Saw her later on yesterday on Wash Blvd across from the deli probably copping meds. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Happy One
09-09-21, 20:12
Has anyone seen ole Moanie with the crooked neck. She gave me this sob story how someone stole all her clothes / purse and thus has nothing but what she's got on her back. Floated her a Jackson last Saturday with the understanding that she'd have to go bobbing for apples on Sunday. Haven't seen hide nor hair of her for several days. Don't wish her any harm just would like to drop a load. Peace.Several of the girls on the WW are now trying to play this game lately. Apparently the game is working huh LOL.

BMish
09-09-21, 21:17
Lucky motherluva. I have had no luck up penn north or uptown. Anytime I see something too many folks and eyes around. Late night it's dead out there. Someone mentioned north & Broadway. I got some work to do.The best too be had are around penn and laurens. Must be where the breaks are had for the walkers over in north. Literally full at the crack of dawn. Then a ghost town by 10 am. Picks back up around peak rush hour around 5 and stays low key active until midnight. Some of the craziest and wildest walkers in the city go there regardless of race. But the sisters there will take care of you as long as uncle isn't around for standard. Watch out though, this track has more crack rats per capita then almost anywhere in the city. Its also has increased so called security from the wheelers and dealers abound in that area. Typically when ww isn't any good I swing by this track too see some of the same walkers from ww doing what they do best. I'm telling you guys its like the confluence of the entire west side's provider talent. Even got a latina there once. Just stay on high alert and keep your head on a swivel for the marauding muscle who supposedly protect the walkers. If they catch you slipping it might lead too unwanted risks. You were for warned, best of luck.

Justin Play
09-09-21, 21:49

Should not repeat.Conned might be the preferred alternative in this case. Better than Happy Fathers Day. LOL.

Jthinas
09-09-21, 22:05
Damn you whoever was in the white car today. Around noon. Just as I was about to call out to Ashley in Morrell Park. You pulled right up and scooped her up near the Dd. LOL. She did have a phone in her hand so she must have a working number. If anyone has those digits please share in private message if you're comfortable. Came back a while later to see if I can find her again but no luck. Nothing but zombies around besides her. Is it just me or does it seem like after these girls are on this crap for a while. They all end up having the same facial features. There was one girl that had a nice looking body with red sweat pants. But got it close and just couldn't imagine looking at that face LOL.

Kevodc
09-10-21, 01:33
How is she a scan artist? What happened and what does she look like?She is about 5 ft tall.

Kevodc
09-10-21, 01:38
How is she a scan artist? What happened and what does she look like?She is about 5 ft tall, always has her man with her. Pic coming. She wants you to pay upfront then of you don't she will act like her nose is stuffy and the head game at worth it. She will act like she nodding out. She has a bad right arm and will complain it hurts all the time.

Sportsfan1234
09-10-21, 16:48
I spent a lot of time in the Wilkens area looking for something good (or good enough) to get into. Must not have been many mongers out or at least everyone was fishing for unicorns because I kept seeing the same girls out with each pass. I was starting to a little short on time and decided to just find something decent. I tried to pick up Abby / Amy but she was limping a bit (I believe because of shooting in the groin area) and with some loser boyfriend / captain and thought about just getting a BJ, but I couldn't break her away. Then I came across another girl walking with some guy on Ashton and he mean mugged a bit but she got in the car. Said her name was Michelle. Blonde hair, wearing a tight workout outfit. A bit too tight / small as she had a decent sized belly that was showing. I wouldn't call her fat but she had some extra pounds that I don't mind in comparison to many SWs. She was a bit incoherent / difficult to understand but she was agreeable to what I wanted. Sucked me hard and then I proceeded to dump a week's worth of batter in the snatch. I didn't say anything right afterwards and she gave me a good chuckle saying that she could feel my balls bust and that if I jerked off more often I wouldn't have that problem. Thanks Dr. Ruth.

Chico
09-10-21, 17:31
Picked her two different times at the circle on Wilkens. She is a 28 year white girl with long brown hair. She is from Lancaster County, PA. And northern Virginia. She has a deep throat and a tight pussy. She is clean with a shaved kitty. Her BBBJ is superb. Slow and sensual then hard and fast. She has a gorgeous fat pussy. She is submissive and wants to be told what to do. She either loves sex or is really good at faking it. Nice and easy going. Pleasant and friendly. Begs for dick. She is my current favorite. She is supposed to be getting a phone soon. I never pay girls up front.Scooped her up late last night, around 1:30 am on the corner of Wilkens & Monroe, right in front of that store. Didn't sample the pussy, just asked for a HJ. But, if had seen this post earlier, I would have definitely went for the FS. Impossible to turn down a tight pussy from a young, slim, spinner. And. She's extremely pleasant. What a breath of fresh air compared to these zombies with no personality. If I see her again, I'm definitely picking her up.

Chico.

Apache 12
09-10-21, 17:45
Scooped her up late last night, around 1:30 am on the corner of Wilkens & Monroe, right in front of that store. Didn't sample the pussy, just asked for a HJ. But, if had seen this post earlier, I would have definitely went for the FS. Impossible to turn down a tight pussy from a young, slim, spinner. And. She's extremely pleasant. What a breath of fresh air compared to these zombies with no personality. If I see her again, I'm definitely picking her up.

Chico.She definitely loves the sex and she did me a fantastic rim job too. Hope did no kissy kiss LOL.

BoloBellgrande
09-10-21, 18:32
https://xhamster.com/videos/tims-motel-baltimore-6437287

Barraquda22
09-10-21, 23:07
What's up with knocking BSW. Some of you guys talk shit like WSW are better. Most of the girls posted and outside look like zombies especially for the standard rate. Now we can find hidden gems no matter the race but why'all guys got to stop acting like the white girls are prom queens. Attitudes just as bad and they smell too like every other sytreetwalker. How they act is how bad their habits are. I been in this game awhile now. I've had great and shitty service from all of them. Just recently a WSW was posted religiously bcuz she was robbing mongers with a knife and her bf. You want to see some nice ones no matter the race. Hit Fayette by courthouse after 12.8's and up. Clean and no you are not paying standard for that quality. Stay safe fellas.I normally aim for white girls. Don't know why. Had tons of shitty experiences. I can say this though, of the handful of black girls I've picked up and gotten online, I never had a bad experience or felt it was lack luster. I'd love to find the little girl I was seeing on gilmore near franklin. God. Damn. Was an old CL girl, 50 a visit and I'd be there for a couple hours every time. Cute short curvy thing. Very skilled and would work the edging BJ for what felt like days before jumping on top to ride into a big dripping creampie. Oh how I miss little Alexis. I need to go be the creepy guy hanging around college campuses and find another one like her LOL.

BQ22.

CowboysFan
09-10-21, 23:33

The one that calls herself "work " looks like she could be Puerto Rican or mixed race.I caught her late the other night on Ashton and Pulaski. Circled around a few times. Then when in for the scoop. Introduced herself as being I believe 39 yo. I would guess 5'6 120 lbs. Seemed to have alot of tattoos. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip. Felt like she kept nodding off and moving slow but in her response she was worried of her lip piercing irritating me. I told her it felt fine and to keep going. Not to enthusiastic but took directions well and didn't rush or say anything that made me feel uncomfortable. Ended up upgrading to a rim job and had her lick down under. She hit the spot dead on. Sadly she has no digits but I will repeat in a heartbeat. Said she was like half black and Indian mixed.

Catch her if you can!!

BoloBellgrande
09-10-21, 23:43
Better tell your WSW regulars to watch Their backs! I was out last week and LE was out looking for some BSW for beating up and robbing the WSW. Apparently they were mad because they weren't getting picked up for dates. This is not the first time I've heard of this either.

I saw them on McHenry, between Furrow and Bentalou, two patrols cars parked and officers standing out side their cars looking towards Smallwood, so I rolled out at the time. I called my familiar friend and asked what was going on, that's when I was told what was happening, and that they were looking for some BSW that were beating up and robbing the WSW.

MarcuAurielis
09-11-21, 12:51
There was a tall black lady wearing a pink dress she looked good clean on wash blvd anybody ser her.

BigTruckBob
09-11-21, 17:29
I picked her up a few days ago, but after seeing her condition I took her back. Her hands were swollen like baseballs, and her fingers look like Polish hotdogs. She is extremely thin and has sores all over her arms, bottom lip, and legs. When I looked closely she was covered in grass and had ants crawling on her, it was like an ant farm. She smelled like pure fish, picture how someone who catches fish for a living smell. She begged that we did the date but I bluntly told her that I wouldn't let her touch me in that condition. She then took forever getting out as ants crawled all over her. She said that the ants came from sleeping outside in the grass. Once she was out, I immediately went to target and purchased several boxes of foggers (Cost $50) and fumigated my pick up truck. I then took it and had it detailed (Cost $200) to ensure that my truck didn't get infested. She is a very nice girl but she's beyond repair. I think I am going to invest in a $500 van just to monger in.

MrKwell
09-11-21, 23:22
There was a tall black lady wearing a pink dress she looked good clean on wash blvd anybody ser her.Around what time of the day was this?

ThroatPlunger
09-12-21, 02:17
I saw good old Chelsea on Payson Street the other day and she definitely looked and smelled very far from her old self. It was a very bad site when I saw her and all I could say to her was go home. On that note this is a little something from the good times about 5 or 6 years ago.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=8db8318e7Just had me a little bit of Chelsea. Very sad that she doesn't look like this anymore, but she was still a champ. She didn't go deep, but she caught every last drop. Good attitude even though she was pissed at her boyfriend. No digits, but she has one of my numbers. I hope she gives me a buzz.

Oakwood99
09-12-21, 02:29
We're now warning WSW that BSW are robbing them. That's some funny shit.

Oak.

MarcuAurielis
09-12-21, 08:31
Around what time of the day was this?I'd seen her twice one on Friday about 1 PM then Saturday at 10.

Assman To You
09-12-21, 09:05
Spotted her walking with no bra and ample tatas bouncing looking TGTBT. Turns out she was up for a date and agreed on half and half for 40. Her BBBJ was just to good so we never got to the main event. Says she was gone for about a year. No phone at present which is a shame. Also says she tries to have one date in the early am and another in the pm. Its hard to believe I've never seen her out before.

LuvTitz
09-12-21, 11:09
Spotted her walking with no bra and ample tatas bouncing looking TGTBT. Turns out she was up for a date and agreed on half and half for 40. Her BBBJ was just to good so we never got to the main event. Says she was gone for about a year. No phone at present which is a shame. Also says she tries to have one date in the early am and another in the pm. Its hard to believe I've never seen her out before.Any additional details on this nice find? Height, hair color, body type? Did you at least get to see the tits?

Assman To You
09-12-21, 17:02
Any additional details on this nice find? Height, hair color, body type? Did you at least get to see the tits?Brunette I think tied in a ponytail. I got her to get naked in the back of my SUV. Full firm tits and still has some good curves. I got the impression she was out of the game for awhile. I hope ahe doesn't waste away like most do. I gave hwr my biz card and told her to email or text my when she has a new phone. Until then I'm out waiting for her to reapear.

Aamco
09-12-21, 18:38
Picked her up at 6 pm at Ashton and Pulaski. She is a WSW with a cute face, pale white skin and brunette hair halfway down her back. She is 30 yrs old, 130 lbs and 5 ft 6 in. I did not get a look at her body. She was alert, pleasant and cooperative. She did not ask to get high. She sucked long, deep and hard. A++ throat goat. I gave her my number and asked her to call me back later for round two. What a gal.

Aamco
09-13-21, 12:13
Here is her pic. 8 am at Westside Shopping Ctr. After terrible service last time I decided to give her another chance. Huge mistake. No skills at all. Bossy and irritable and moody. 33 yrs old. 5 ft 11 in. Has a beautiful tight pussy but too tight to get my dick in. Says her boyfriend is gone for good. YMMV.

NiteTimer
09-13-21, 14:01
Brunette I think tied in a ponytail. I got her to get naked in the back of my SUV. Full firm tits and still has some good curves. I got the impression she was out of the game for awhile. I hope ahe doesn't waste away like most do. I gave hwr my biz card and told her to email or text my when she has a new phone. Until then I'm out waiting for her to reapear.Sounds like gold.

Top Job
09-13-21, 14:49
Denise: Scooped Blonde WSW-gilf Denise at Ramsay and Monroe. Thin, almost no tits but gives an enthusiastic BBBJCIM. Nice tight pussy, no smell. This is actually the third time I have seen her. Always has been clean and free of odors. Chatty but in a friendly way not overdone. No digits of course. I will see her again if I see her around. Photos are her. Sorry for the poor quality, I didn't really want to ask her to slow down for a better picture which caused the photos to blur.

Christine / Chris: Also a gilf WSW. Black curly hair, Italian looking, chubby but not a BBW. About 5 ft. 8. Nice tits and ass. (for now until the lifestyle takes it's toll) Talkative but in a fun way. Scooped her at S. Mount & Cole. I would scoop her again if I see her. Sorry no photos but hopefully next time.

Top Job.

Dog Pound 99
09-13-21, 15:28
Apparently she has a "Captain" now. He lives in Columbia. She has been staying with him (Tom). He is amongst us, Monger. Keeping her safe from harm I've been told. But a bit unfriendly guy. Controlling it seems after a few text back and forth. Thick, guess keeping her in has built her back up. I got me digits for her, for Senior Members. Would appreciate a good trade for my well has ran dry with regulars.

Phyuck!K is looking mighty fine. Some upright indoor living, it seemed, is just what the doctor ordered. My best to K and Captain Tom, and I mean that most sincerely. I hope she stays with him.

And as for K's wicked, her signature, Revers Cowgirl twirl - - it's to die for.

BoloBellgrande
09-13-21, 16:47
Spotted her walking with no bra and ample tatas bouncing looking TGTBT. Turns out she was up for a date and agreed on half and half for 40. Her BBBJ was just to good so we never got to the main event. Says she was gone for about a year. No phone at present which is a shame. Also says she tries to have one date in the early am and another in the pm. Its hard to believe I've never seen her out before.Yes! You're Jessica is all that and a bag of potatoe chips! The girl has creamy pale white smooth skin and her body is not marked up and she doesn't have any tattoos. I was so enamored with her body, I forgot to get a BJ and went straight to the boobs, her ass is cute also. Got so worked up, I then went straight into different positions until I finished with doggie 😜.

I told her how unique she was compared to most of the girls and that she shouldn't hang around to long if she wants to keep her body looking the way it does. Treat her nice !

Oakwood99
09-13-21, 19:05
I met Kayla this weekend on Ramsey. Pretty girl, brunette with a Phat ass. Says she's been here about 3 months having fun. We talked for a minute and I decided to take her to Timmys, I needed to put the work in on a bed.
She had some marks on her arms however, nothing on her legs, the body was the shit. While at the room she did everything I asked her to do with no problems. I think some of these girls don't get fucked a lot, I've been running into lots of super tight boxes in the last few months. She has one but we worked it out. Will repeat in a heartbeat. YMMV.

Oak.

CowboysFan
09-14-21, 00:32
Seen a sad view this evening, I was still debating on this what appears to be BSW with huge double d tits and an ass like an apple. She or he dodged me before so she or he kinda just gives me the stink eye. Well minutes later I loop up past the circle and I hear this loud crowd. Some other male or female was giving this girl a beat down in the middle of the street. It wasn't fun to see her getting hit and kicked and dragged all over. I almost got out of the car but there was around 20 people egging it on. I felt bad for the girl. I believe her name is Kim, fake tits, fake ass and has a pussy that squirts. So I was told by another SW. No female or shemale deserves this kinda beating.

Can anyone confirm anything?

Aamco
09-14-21, 09:25
A+++. Picked her up at 9 pm at the Deli. Same great service. Friendly and submissive. But losing too much weight causing her tits and ass to sag.

Agent Mulder
09-14-21, 09:47
Seen a sad view this evening, I was still debating on this what appears to be BSW with huge double d tits and an ass like an apple. She or he dodged me before so she or he kinda just gives me the stink eye. Well minutes later I loop up past the circle and I hear this loud crowd. Some other male or female was giving this girl a beat down in the middle of the street. It wasn't fun to see her getting hit and kicked and dragged all over. I almost got out of the car but there was around 20 people egging it on. I felt bad for the girl. I believe her name is Kim, fake tits, fake ass and has a pussy that squirts. So I was told by another SW. No female or shemale deserves this kinda beating.

Can anyone confirm anything?Darwinism: natural selection at its purest.

Crunchyroll
09-14-21, 11:46
A+++. Picked her up at 9 pm at the Deli. Same great service. Friendly and submissive. But losing too much weight causing her tits and ass to sag.Got any digits for her?

DSubmariner
09-14-21, 13:03
Tripple header. Not sure how I run into these chicks but they just keep on coming. Annemarie, blonde WSW, around 30 ish, 125-140 lbs, pretty face, looks like civi. Didn't sample but chatted her up. Says she is from Eastside. I don't know how the body looks. I know one of you mongers plucked her as soon as I was done chatting so please report back. Tabitha, brunette, 31 year old WSW, around 140 lbs. Very tentative initially but quickly warmed up. Around 135 lbs, pretty face, excellent meat gobbler with gulp at end. Great personality also looks like civi. Was supposed to scoop next day but she was a no show. Ahh. And then there is Jesse. All that has been said about this girl is true. I ran into her trying to catch Annemarie again. The only thing is, that as good as this girl looks, she has the mentality of a streetwalking crack fiend. Not sure what her deal is but I would say move with caution because some things just don't add up. Many of these girls if you were to see them in their worst state you would drive right past, well just remember after some weight gain and rest, these are the same girls that you've passed up previously as high risk, they just look better. So with Jesse, I'm thinking this might be the case. Many of you have already reported on Kayla, I offered her a ride from 711 and she told her name was Kayla. I think its the same one reported on (car accident with damaged arms). Talked me in to spending time with her. She actually acted like she just wanted to get dug out because she really wasn't my type and I really had no interest. Girl is a straight freak. I think you can do just about anything you can imagine with this girl. Nice girl though. Anyway to each their own. As a side note, I saw Kiara last night with her boyfriend at Westside shopping center. She looked the same to me so I guess that recent post with her picture was on one of her better days perhaps?

Dsubmariner.

BigPappay
09-14-21, 16:25
Better tell your WSW regulars to watch Their backs! I was out last week and LE was out looking for some BSW for beating up and robbing the WSW. Apparently they were mad because they weren't getting picked up for dates. This is not the first time I've heard of this either.

I saw them on McHenry, between Furrow and Bentalou, two patrols cars parked and officers standing out side their cars looking towards Smallwood, so I rolled out at the time. I called my familiar friend and asked what was going on, that's when I was told what was happening, and that they were looking for some BSW that were beating up and robbing the WSW.Folks let's start picking up some of my Nubian sisters or we're going to be hearing more stories like this. Everyone deserves a chance not just the forbidden fruit.

Truhersheyman
09-14-21, 19:47
Was out a few nights back and thought that I would check out the scene. Checked the Piggy loop and nothing much but zombie land. Therefore, I went over to Brook to see what was going on. A few WSW of didn't levels, ages, and talents. Saw one not too skinny and too heavy so made the scoop. IWhen she got in I immediately saw it was Miranda and was like tell her to get out, but the wrong head was talking. Plus, I couldn't remember why I stayed away from her as it had been a while, plus she use to be a bigger girl. We did the LEO check and off to a spot, since she didn't remember me. Within two minutes, I remembered why I said never again, her BBBJ was weak at best. I was just trying to imagine other things to finish the job. After a few minutes she started given a HJ which was better than the BBBJ. Finally got to the point for what I thought would be CIM, but she moved back and hit me with a HR. About that time little man was a little warmer than normal, but not to the point of worry. She is now cleaning her hands and said her mouth was burning (me looking like excuse me). She than says yeah that pepper spray on her hands was making her mouth burn, that's crazy. I almost hit her, but I just put her out and rushed home with my pants and windows down as the wind helped. The burn has had no after affects besides burning on the drive home and think I am good at this point. Never ever again will I pick her up and will always listen to my big head when saying we already said not that one ever again.