PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

CowboysFan
12-18-18, 20:29
Does anyone know if she still dates or is she out of the game?

Larsfuchs
12-19-18, 00:43
Redhead Nichole?The very one. I was by there again tonight but did not see her this time. Oh well.

PellyMason
12-19-18, 04:14
Does anyone know if she still dates or is she out of the game?She was awesome, wasn't she. Haven't seen her in about a year. I wish her well. I think she had someone taking care of her. A by or sugar daddy.

Phyuck Yiu
12-19-18, 06:16
The very one. I was by there again tonight but did not see her this time. Oh well.
I got 20 on whoever gets me her number LOL.Yass! Me too, I use to see her regularly back in the day. Anyone got digits or get them, I want.

Phyuck!

Rick07
12-19-18, 08:44
New location Crystal of West Baltimore dick sucking skills are still amazing love dicking her down she as a new sugar daddy number for trusted members.

Does anyone know if she still dates or is she out of the game?

PellyMason
12-19-18, 18:25
I heard a rumor third hand, so take this accordingly. Date house near intersection of Brooklyn Ave and Sixth Street is home to several local gals, including Mary and Tabby. Rooms for. 1 or. 2. Drug sales in and behind the house have spiked. A dissatisfied date reportedly called the address in to LE. So a raid may be on the horizon. It don't see how the place isn't on LE radar anyway. This has become a dangerous place if there is anything to this third hand report. Another monger who has been there agrees. Stay safe.

NiteTimer
12-19-18, 19:33
Yass! Me too, I use to see her regularly back in the day. Anyone got digits or get them, I want.

Phyuck!Musta got released just before holidays! That carb weight got to look good on that ass right now. Better commence the hunt.

Klove48
12-20-18, 01:57
Musta got released just before holidays! That carb weight got to look good on that ass right now. Better commence the hunt.I laid eyes on Nichole earlier this evening about 8 p around the circle. I didn't speak with her since she seemed engaged in some "shyter" type of endevers. She has easily put on 30 to 40 lbs. She had on sweats so I couldn't devolve if this was a "good thing" or not. I drove around the block to double check and it was her for sure. She seemed like she was trying to catchup on what she missed on her time away. I've known Nichole since she first hit the scene some years back so when I get a chance I will catch up; timing is everything, but tonight just wasn't the right time to chat. Peace.

Phyuck Yiu
12-20-18, 02:18
I laid eyes on Nichole earlier this evening about 8 p around the circle. I didn't speak with her since she seemed engaged in some "shyter" type of endevers. She has easily put on 30 to 40 lbs. She had on sweats so I couldn't devolve if this was a "good thing" or not. I drove around the block to double check and it was her for sure. She seemed like she was trying to catchup on what she missed on her time away. I've known Nichole since she first hit the scene some years back so when I get a chance I will catch up; timing is everything, but tonight just wasn't the right time to chat. Peace.Now I'm thinking I should of went looking.

Phyuck!

NiceGuy1957
12-20-18, 03:15
1st thanks PellyMason for the heads up on the house on 6th and Brooklyn ave. 2nd a few girls out tonight around Pontiac and Washburn some tall slim girls looking good did not have time to talk on my way to work. Have a good and safe night guys. NG.

NiteTimer
12-20-18, 13:01
Gentlemen be careful. This is a hobby, not a lifestyle. At least for me. I'll be glad to answer pms about service and such, but we can't get too personal. Please don't get obsessed with these ladies. Enjoy yourself and keep moving. Be friendly, but remember this is not a relationship. Love the GFE, but this is a means to an end. They need candy, I'm here for kitty. I don't spend time in conversation about other folks in the board. I get mine and enjoy the experience. If you spend your playtime discussing other members rather than smashing that ass, you may need to reassess what you're doing. Don't beat down the other players and stay in your lane. It's safer for all of us. Just saying. NT. Out.

BTW. Enjoy the holidays dog brothers.

Bjroll John
12-20-18, 17:30
You don't talk about fight club. And NT Merry Christmas and a HO HO HO to you.

Gentlemen be careful. This is a hobby, not a lifestyle. At least for me. I'll be glad to answer pms about service and such, but we can't get too personal. Please don't get obsessed with these ladies. Enjoy yourself and keep moving. Be friendly, but remember this is not a relationship. Love the GFE, but this is a means to an end. They need candy, I'm here for kitty. I don't spend time in conversation about other folks in the board. I get mine and enjoy the experience. If you spend your playtime discussing other members rather than smashing that ass, you may need to reassess what you're doing. Don't beat down the other players and stay in your lane. It's safer for all of us. Just saying. NT. Out.

BTW. Enjoy the holidays dog brothers.

LibidoLuvr
12-20-18, 18:16

BTW. Enjoy the holidays dog brothers.In other words brothen. Keep it in prospective! Dont let the game control you. You control it! Happy holiday to you as well NT.

Loomy
12-20-18, 19:57
So lately what I have notice is there is a constant theme going on with some of my regulars. They are all holding out for more money lately. They reply to text saying they will not come out unless I give them what they want. What is going on, is their candy going up in price? Hell, even my UTRs which I give more then the SW are trying to scheme for more money. One time I gave one of the sugar babies I deal with the regular amount and she tried to act like I always gave her a Lincoln more. Keep in mind I have been seeing her for over a year now and giving her the same amount, so I wouldn't just forget how much I give her as I see her at least every 2 weeks.

Are any of you experiencing the same thing? I mean jeeze, the economy is getting better, but my pay is not increasing. I just may need to get a whole new crew.

Ebdawgg
12-21-18, 10:24
So lately what I have notice is there is a constant theme going on with some of my regulars. They are all holding out for more money lately. They reply to text saying they will not come out unless I give them what they want. What is going on, is their candy going up in price? Hell, even my UTRs which I give more then the SW are trying to scheme for more money. One time I gave one of the sugar babies I deal with the regular amount and she tried to act like I always gave her a Lincoln more. Keep in mind I have been seeing her for over a year now and giving her the same amount, so I wouldn't just forget how much I give her as I see her at least every 2 weeks.

Are any of you experiencing the same thing? I mean jeeze, the economy is getting better, but my pay is not increasing. I just may need to get a whole new crew.It makes sense in a way even if mongers aren't talking.

Before everybody had phones SWs had to just stand on the street and wait. After a while whoever came along could all but name their price so the girl could get off the street. Even after most of us had phones and many here had burner phones, lots of SWs still didn't. Now that even they have phones, and sometimes even they have more than one, they can afford to be picky. They're not waiting on the street, getting hassled by cops and mongers who drive by but don't stop so as long as they get the $ they want, why go out for less?

In the pre phone days mongers in cars had a lot more leverage for pricing. Now the SWs are in a tiny bit better position. Doesn't matter if mongers like it or not but they'll use the phone to make things better for themselves as they see it.

My $. 02 FWIW.

Rick07
12-21-18, 12:30
So last night I was hanging with Taylor she got in my car saying she was mad at me, I'm like why? Then she said some guy name Mark which is a Dallas cow boy fan said I was posting shit about her like she was begging to meet me and she would do anything for $30 so I'm like everyone knows this why you wasting time. Then, she pulled out her phone and showed me the messages weeks and weeks worth of messages she even started reading them to me like he as a new crack head girl friend that was stealing from her house, running to the city buying $5 pills and all other BS. I'm like this dude must does not have a life the only thing that should be texting is " where, what time and how much" so maybe he think they are friends, she is loyal or whatever. Not!

Next, I was like your wasting my time with this BS about this dude (Captain) I want some passion when you sucking this dick OMG she went to work I'm long winded so it was HOT the rain hitting the car so hard then she was like can she stop I'm like yea she was looking extra cute with her make up on. Last, she turn around face against the window I started pounding her from behind cream started flying everywhere out her pussy I was like your still so creamy LOL. Before dropping her off I asked her with did she give Mark for telling her about my post she said NOTHING!. I told her I'm not like him the only thing I'm going to tell you about is these nutz LOL.

Phyuck Yiu
12-21-18, 17:18
Decided to go hunting after plans fell through with a friend. Redhead Nichole is who I was on the prowl for. Drove around and didn't find her out. Was about to head out till I saw this cute Spanish girl near Monroe. Said hi, she introduced herself as Cici. Cute from what I could see. Went to the Notel Rs. Guess rooms are full. Had to set up shop downstairs in the dining rooms this time. No worries, ain't ever long there. Clothes came off and you could tell she use to be thick one upon a time ago. BBBJ was good and hit it MISH, then filled her like a donut. Very nice girl, gave me digits but said her phone was off. You know how these girls are with phones. So they don't work. Gave her mine and hope to hear from her. I would repeat.

Phyuck!

YellaPerch
12-21-18, 21:06
After work today I hit the loops. Didn't see anything until I turned up Pulaski st. Spied Syrian Anna and made the scoop. She jumped into the car and was in quite a good mood. Went to her spot, a $10 house. Surprisingly clean and friendly proprietors. Paid the room fee and then got busy. Anna was very enthusiastic and got nekkid, so did I. Started with some BBBJ, which was decent but not necessarily the best. She let me explore her tight little body. She has some usage marks but nothing unusual for these girls. After a while I was nice and hard so I threw her legs up and plowed into her nice Arab kitty. She was good and wet and I worked it for all I had. After a while I filled her like a donut. Then I pulled it out and watched my marshmallow filling ooze down the crack of her ass. I should have taken a picture it looked so good. But I left my phone in my car. Anyway I cleaned up, got dressed and dropped her off a few blocks away. I would definitely repeat. I had a good time. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas. And Merry Christmas to all. Mine started out with a bang!!

YellaPerch
12-21-18, 21:13
After work today I hit the loops. Didn't see anything until I turned up Pulaski st. Spied Syrian Anna and made the scoop. She jumped into the car and was in quite a good mood. Went to her spot, a $10 house. Surprisingly clean and friendly proprietors. Paid the room fee and then got busy. Anna was very enthusiastic and got nekkid, so did I. Started with some BBBJ, which was decent but not necessarily the best. She let me explore her tight little body. She has some usage marks but nothing unusual for these girls. After a while I was nice and hard so I threw her legs up and plowed into her nice Arab kitty. She was good and wet and I worked it for all I had. After a while I filled her like a donut. Then I pulled it out and watched my marshmallow filling ooze down the crack of her ass. I should have taken a picture it looked so good. But I left my phone in my car. Anyway I cleaned up, got dressed and dropped her off a few blocks away. I would definitely repeat. I had a good time. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas. And Merry Christmas to all. Mine started out with a bang!!

Moraxus
12-21-18, 23:15
Hello mongers, I would just like to warn everyone about a girl who I've seen on the semi-regular. Last night I scooped her on Payson and Christion after having not seen her in a couple weeks. We agreed on to spend the night at Tim's as we were both tired, of course she needed some candy for the night of which I took care of for her. However after getting down to business we both fell asleep and upon waking up in the morning she was gone from the motel room. My wallet was laying on the bed next to me but I had fallen asleep with it inside my pocket, she took all the money I had in there out which was around $700 roughly. Obviously I could've avoided this by leaving it in my car but since I've known her for so long I trusted her enough to sleep with it In my pocket. I've attached a picture of her, she goes by Morgan.

PellyMason
12-22-18, 02:08
Hello mongers, I would just like to warn everyone about a girl who I've seen on the semi-regular. Last night I scooped her on Payson and Christion after having not seen her in a couple weeks. We agreed on to spend the night at Tim's as we were both tired, of course she needed some candy for the night of which I took care of for her. However after getting down to business we both fell asleep and upon waking up in the morning she was gone from the motel room. My wallet was laying on the bed next to me but I had fallen asleep with it inside my pocket, she took all the money I had in there out which was around $700 roughly. Obviously I could've avoided this by leaving it in my car but since I've known her for so long I trusted her enough to sleep with it In my pocket. I've attached a picture of her, she goes by Morgan.I'm so sorry to hear this and I'm sure many others are as well. If it makes you feel any better, we each have been taken by these girls. I was robbed of about $200 by a girl I had seen for almost 6 years. Chalk it off. There is no way to retrieve and retribution can backfire in too many damaging ways. Does Morgan also go as Taylor? I asked this question a long time ago, but no one replied.

Dog Pound 99
12-22-18, 02:24
First Kacey, then Melanie and now Taylor, and the list never stops.

Life is pretty hard on these "providers" as the result of the lifestyle they chose. Drugs, emotional and physical abuse, and sleeping with men they loath, then the never ending cycle begins again.

And they often lash-out at Mongers any way they can, either as a cooping mechanism or simply just being vindictive.

But let's take a moment first to examine the Mongers. Three general category / grouping should suffice in this case;.

First up, the straight pussy seeker. And this probably constitute the majority of us. Our motivation towards these women are simple and straight forward enough; money for sex. The second group are the over-the-top degenerates to whom their motivation are much more diabolical. They are either themselves drug addicts and abusers, or worst yet, the psychopaths of this world, getting "kicks" out of physically harming the providers. Then lastly, these are the lonely-hearts-club-band members, yawl know the ones, the poor pathetic Captains, Mr. Vanity in searching of a girl friend, possessing someone they feel they could never otherwise have a chance with in life.

- To the straight pussy seekers, I am one of you. Been there and still doing that. Cheers and let's keep on rolling!

- To all the drug addicts and the psychopaths out there, especially the psychopaths. You and I are from an entirely different universe, and you can just go kill yourselves now and save the world a lot of grief.

- Lastly, to all the poor, ratchet hoopleheads' out there, collectively known to us all simply as the Captain, well, gee wiz - - yawl have my sympathy. LOL.

Next up, the providers. The one common denominator shared amongst them all are the fact that they absolutely, an unequivocally loath what they have to do with men, any men, as pretty much the only means of getting their next fix.

Now, I don't mean they can't share an occasional civil moment with one of us "Gentlemen Monger".

Case in point -.

"I recalled once meeting up with Emily of Bentalou. She was a real pretty girl by all account, a gem by today's stander, and for all those whom still remembers, I'm sure you can testify to my sentiment. But on that particular day she was in a very bad way after a rough run-in with a deranged Monger. And since she knew me, and was still in need of that Med money, I just didn't have the heart to leave her in that condition. Anyway, a long story short, after an extended and vigorous personal hygiene session, her, and some sorely needed empathy, also her, you wouldn't believe the "date" we ended up having at the infamous Tip Top. Anything and everything your filthy mind can conjure, we did, I kid you not. I still have the video of that encounter as a memento. ".

Or providing a good experience with one of us "Generous Monger".

But loath in a Provider will eventually, and inevitably surface. Just like if waving your hand in front of a Rottweiler to test its royalty. You may get away with a once, and if it likes you, then you may get away with it a hundred time, but eventually it will bite, because it's the nature of the beast to bite. Just like a prostitute, she will steal from you, rip you off, set you up or doing sometime devious, like french kissing you after a giving a particularly grungy blowjob as the pervious Monger's gruesome cum still frothing between her gums.

Anyway, the morel of the whole story is, well there ain't much morel. LOL.

Just don't be French kissing them if you ain't into the pervious homie's frothing, buckwheat shake, eh? LOL.

And definitely COVER-UP if you're going to play.

Aiight, Dog, out.

CameltoeKiller
12-22-18, 08:37
Hey Baltimore,

Christmad wish. Been a long time since I've visited. I know this is lazy of me but didn't want to spend all day reading. A while back I use to do a loop around Patterson park. Is that still the loop? If someone could PM me what normal fees are here. Not trying to hike up prices.

If any of you come to Houston more than happy to return the favor. Also if anyone knows where there's a good massage. Not really looking for any old fat mamasans.

Thanks in advance. Happy Christmas hobbying.

SteveStone123
12-22-18, 08:57
Hello mongers, I would just like to warn everyone about a girl who I've seen on the semi-regular. Last night I scooped her on Payson and Christion after having not seen her in a couple weeks. We agreed on to spend the night at Tim's as we were both tired, of course she needed some candy for the night of which I took care of for her. However after getting down to business we both fell asleep and upon waking up in the morning she was gone from the motel room. My wallet was laying on the bed next to me but I had fallen asleep with it inside my pocket, she took all the money I had in there out which was around $700 roughly. Obviously I could've avoided this by leaving it in my car but since I've known her for so long I trusted her enough to sleep with it In my pocket. I've attached a picture of her, she goes by Morgan.Sorry to hear that this happened to you my friend. My thoughts is we should not keep any extra money than what we are planning to spend with her in our wallet. Extra money and other stuffs can be hidden in our car may be in a secret box. Hope you didn't lose any other things like credit cards and mobile phone.

Checkumout
12-22-18, 16:02
Does anyone know anything About Dawn a older Blonde maybe early 50's than bums at the RoFi at Washington and Monroe seem like a nice lady I give her a couple bucks everytime I see her looks like she was a looker in her younger days not to bad for her age now.

Moraxus
12-22-18, 16:45
Here's another picture of her so that other mongers can be careful if you guys decide to pick her up. As far as her going by the name Taylor I have no idea about that.

Vega Wrap
12-22-18, 20:48
BP gave her that painting.

Checkumout
12-22-18, 21:35
BP gave her that painting.Was that recent.

Monoxide
12-22-18, 22:17

BTW. Enjoy the holidays dog brothers.Good advise, I did get to close to 3 young ladies, 2 of um tried posted on CL, #3 was a friend of a date. 2 of um had a bad Boy problem, I offered help, got um to rehab, they did the work, got clean. Happy ending? Well yes and no, since they weren't a slave to Boy anymore, they were able to get back into good graces with their kids and family. Good for them bad for me, they no longer needed to date for their boy problem, sooo they no longer needed me for dates. They both are thankful but. Oh well. #3 man she was a sweetie and we got real close, to close, wasn't a user just needed extra cash. We dated for almost 2 yrs, then she went back to Spain to take care of her Father. That one hurt a lot and I still miss her.

Do I regret what I did? NO, will I do it like that anymore I hope not.

Now talking about any of you guys while on a date? Man that sends shivers up my spine, LLS. Seriously that should never happen, what's said on this board stays on this board, especially our PM's. A couple of dates did bring up this site, they try to engage in convo, but I'm not there for that.

As NT said it's a hobby and I for 1 have learned, and will to try to keep it that way.

Monoxide.

P.S.; I hope this doesn't mean I'm in the "Captain Save A Hoe" category, LLS.

PellyMason
12-23-18, 00:12
Met Tracey near Patapsko and 16th. Says she's 40 but doesn't look it. Nice catch for standard tuition. I did a search of her on the thread and see that she had cashed and dashed. She was good to me. YMMV. Emerald is another sweetie. Tiny thing with bolt one and good service. Def a repeat if I get the opportunity. Lastly saw Katie. She's a sweetie too but lots of loose skin. I wasn't able to keep wood going as that is a turnoff for me at least. Gave partial tuition and brought her back. Not repeating on her unless I'm a pinch. Who is the brunette on with a bad complection hanging on 6th street chasing after cars? She's over the top.

Vega Wrap
12-23-18, 09:07
Was that recent.Old. I didn't post it before. 4 months at least.

Checkumout
12-23-18, 09:38
Met Tracey near Patapsko and 16th. Says she's 40 but doesn't look it. Nice catch for standard tuition. I did a search of her on the thread and see that she had cashed and dashed. She was good to me. YMMV. Emerald is another sweetie. Tiny thing with bolt one and good service. Def a repeat if I get the opportunity. Lastly saw Katie. She's a sweetie too but lots of loose skin. I wasn't able to keep wood going as that is a turnoff for me at least. Gave partial tuition and brought her back. Not repeating on her unless I'm a pinch. Who is the brunette on with a bad complection hanging on 6th street chasing after cars? She's over the top.I agree with you Emerald is a great time when I see her I will grab her up the ses is great plus she has a good personality and cute to.

Checkumout
12-23-18, 10:40
Does anybody know if Dawn the older lady that pan handles is in the game that hang at the Royal Farms at Washington and Monroe.

MacRobby
12-23-18, 18:45
Just stumbled into this:

Apologies, for some reason a very old post popped up to the top of my list. Sorry guys...carry on.

M/R

RichRim
12-23-18, 23:45
BP gave her that painting.Where did you find this one?

Jakker
12-24-18, 01:59
Hello mongers, I would just like to warn everyone about a girl who I've seen on the semi-regular. Last night I scooped her on Payson and Christion after having not seen her in a couple weeks. We agreed on to spend the night at Tim's as we were both tired, of course she needed some candy for the night of which I took care of for her. However after getting down to business we both fell asleep and upon waking up in the morning she was gone from the motel room. My wallet was laying on the bed next to me but I had fallen asleep with it inside my pocket, she took all the money I had in there out which was around $700 roughly. Obviously I could've avoided this by leaving it in my car but since I've known her for so long I trusted her enough to sleep with it In my pocket. I've attached a picture of her, she goes by Morgan.And this surprises you? You should never fall asleep or turn your back on any SW, this really your fault.

If you leave $700 in front of your house, this most likely would also be taken.

Crg3400
12-24-18, 11:12
And this surprises you? You should never fall asleep or turn your back on any SW, this really your fault.

If you leave $700 in front of your house, this most likely would also be taken.I hate to pile on, but it is your fault. Girls are not out there to make friends, they have all the SW and dealer friends in the world. You are just money to them. Sometimes friendly money or regular money but just money. She probably thinks she did you a favor my leaving your wallet and car, and she did. Plus, if you have ever dealt with a dope sick SW who just woken up, you would never do it again. On a different note, make sure you guys are regularly cleaning out your car. I had not my car for a few months and here is what I found in the back. 3 lighters (I don't smoke) 1 cat ear head band (I have no kids) 1 pill of street candy (uh, not mine) 1 bottle of amoxicillin (name and address on the bottle) .

Klove48
12-24-18, 13:17
Seasons greetings family. The last couple of times I've been thru the w / w I've seen this very petite, brunette standing on Ashton sometimes on Pulaski and other time on Payson. She a cutie but freakishly small like 4 ft something maybe 80 lbs. She looks like a kid standing out there; but evidently she has more "heart" than meets the eye. I saw her last night and as I drove away, my couriousity got to me so I tried to swing back just to find out who she was, but that quickly she was gone. So maybe "big things do come in small packages". Any info would be appreciated.

P.S.

I've been seeing Syrian Anna lately and honestly she been looking great. We still "beefin" from something that happened between us last summer so I haven't approached her and since she knows that she was in the wrong she avoids me. I saw her last night while I was waiting for someone and she made sure that I noticed her and I started to pull the trigger but I had plans. If she's your kind of thing you better catch her while she's like this because things Chang quickly with her. Peace.

Dog Pound 99
12-24-18, 14:09
I hate to pile on, but it is your fault. Girls are not out there to make friends, they have all the SW and dealer friends in the world. You are just money to them. Sometimes friendly money or regular money but just money. She probably thinks she did you a favor my leaving your wallet and car, and she did. Plus, if you have ever dealt with a dope sick SW who just woken up, you would never do it again. On a different note, make sure you guys are regularly cleaning out your car. I had not my car for a few months and here is what I found in the back. 3 lighters (I don't smoke) 1 cat ear head band (I have no kids) 1 pill of street candy (uh, not mine) 1 bottle of amoxicillin (name and address on the bottle).But all that aside, we often look at things from a single point of view, our own.

Do keep in mind that while to any rational minded person, no Sex Worker is ever to be trusted! But we're not always rational, are we? We wouldn't be in this Hobby if we were, would we? Think on that.

Also consider this, a fair number of mongers out there are not always in control of their own faculties when under the control of the "pussy", especially when that certain "urge" arise, it quickly becomes all consuming.

Just like the overwhelming craving / needs from many of our more primitive minded Mongers, whom lacks the higher cognition for self preservation, and an over developed sense self Denial to go BBF with a Sex Worker. Choosing not to acknowledge the danger is worst then not knowing. It's an absolute game of Russian Roulette, and tears will fall, that's a guarantee, but it's always not until it has become Too late, of course.

Now, let's take a step further, many of the Mongers in question are they themselves indulge of narcotics. And when you compound that with the above, all of their senses and better judgment goes right out the door. Not that they ever were in full control of their faculties in the first place, these Mongers.

Hate to use a cop-out term, but "It is what it is". There's always a price to be pay on everything! And you may agreed or disagreed, but monetary loss is the least of all evil when it comes to paying the piper.

Anyway, to all my Monger brethren with any God given sense, be careful out there when on the prowl, and Cover-up before you hit that pussy. It's infinitely better to fill-up that raincoat, then to have that running "pussy" fill you up with regrets.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Phyuck Yiu
12-24-18, 14:46
Seasons greetings family. The last couple of times I've been thru the w / w I've seen this very petite, brunette standing on Ashton sometimes on Pulaski and other time on Payson. She a cutie but freakishly small like 4 ft something maybe 80 lbs. She looks like a kid standing out there; but evidently she has more "heart" than meets the eye. I saw her last night and as I drove away, my couriousity got to me so I tried to swing back just to find out who she was, but that quickly she was gone. So maybe "big things do come in small packages". Any info would be appreciated.

P.S.

I've been seeing Syrian Anna lately and honestly she been looking great. We still "beefin" from something that happened between us last summer so I haven't approached her and since she knows that she was in the wrong she avoids me. I saw her last night while I was waiting for someone and she made sure that I noticed her and I started to pull the trigger but I had plans. If she's your kind of thing you better catch her while she's like this because things Chang quickly with her. Peace.That would be Ashley. Use to post on BP back in the day. Went by the name Sapphire. The long fall of the BP girls. Now you find them cheap on the Blvd.

Phyuck!

NiteTimer
12-24-18, 15:53

P.S.

I've been seeing Syrian Anna lately and honestly she been looking great. We still "beefin" from something that happened between us last summer so I haven't approached her and since she knows that she was in the wrong she avoids me. I saw her last night while I was waiting for someone and she made sure that I noticed her and I started to pull the trigger but I had plans. If she's your kind of thing you better catch her while she's like this because things Chang quickly with her. Peace.I saw Anna Saturday afternoon but held out. The shawty you looking at is Ashley a friend I met through Liz. She is sooooo small. 90 lbs maybe. Too tight for a and old bear like me and I've smashed Chelsea a couple times who's xtra small. Her head is a little toothy too. Just saying.

BoloBellgrande
12-24-18, 15:56

P.S.

I've been seeing Syrian Anna lately and honestly she been looking great. We still "beefin" from something that happened between us last summer so I haven't approached her and since she knows that she was in the wrong she avoids me. I saw her last night while I was waiting for someone and she made sure that I noticed her and I started to pull the trigger but I had plans. If she's your kind of thing you better catch her while she's like this because things Chang quickly with her. Peace.I was with West Side Idol Crystal Friday at a familiar friends house waiting on a room, when that short petite, dark haired, rag doll came down the stairs with her date. Crystal knew the guy she was with and have him a hug. I thought she was a cute and had a nice little body. I asked Crystal if she knew her, she said no.

I wasn't about to horn in on the guys action, so I let it go. I saw her again a little later on my way out of town. We made eye contact, and she grinned. She was on Payson and Ashton, right at the corner.

Me and Anna are on the out's too, it's nothing she or I did. It's just hard feelings because of a comment I made about her hygiene, that wound up ending our date. I told her I wasn't upset with her, but she's been avoiding me on FB lately. I'll catch up with her eventually, and spank her ass!

NiteTimer
12-24-18, 17:18
I mentioned this gem last month. She doesn't have phone on yet but said she can be found between Monroe & Mount on the Wilkens side.
For some reason I wanted to nut on her glasses, lol.
She has a great attitude and appetite for meat.

https://www.xvideos.com/video43056103/cici_working_the_wood

Phyuck Yiu
12-24-18, 18:58
I mentioned this gem last month. She doesn't have phone on yet but said she can be found between Monroe & Mount on the Wilkens side.

https://www.xvideos.com/video43056103/cici_working_the_woodYass. I had her last week. Great head and good kitten. Filled her like a doNUT. LOL a little older than the rest and tatas are a bit deflated. But still a good time.

Phyuck!

JimmyJams
12-24-18, 21:27
I mentioned this gem last month.
I've caught her a couple times too. She's a fn trooper! Cute and skills on point. Little fried eggs but okay nipples. Ever try the kitty? I haven't.

AOmega0
12-24-18, 22:54
Just stumbled into this:

Apologies, for some reason a very old post popped up to the top of my list. Sorry guys...carry on.

M/RRealizing we have to view the reviews on those sites suspiciously, the one of note is the one saying she has aids (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433048430). Person took a screenshot of a BP ad someone made that states that as well. That would be a damn interesting turn of events in her now scattered life.

HeywudJablome
12-25-18, 02:26
I read a while back that the little blond who went by Anna in BP was out and possibly working UTR. Does anyone have a contact for her, I would love to reconnect.

NiteTimer
12-25-18, 04:55
https://www.xvideos.com/video43075835/excellent_skills

I almost put this one on CCp couple weeks ago, but somebody said they can't see the page.
Great 1st date.

SteveStone123
12-25-18, 08:09
Realizing we have to view the reviews on those sites suspiciously, the one of note is the one saying she has aids (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433048430). Person took a screenshot of a BP ad someone made that states that as well. That would be a damn interesting turn of events in her now scattered life.That screen shot of comments was put by some pimps with whom she was not ready to work with. This happened almost a year back. I used to visit her during that time and I showed her those comments and we were laughing.

Muff Scout
12-25-18, 13:00
That screen shot of comments was put by some pimps with whom she was not ready to work with. This happened almost a year back. I used to visit her during that time and I showed her those comments and we were laughing.I will back Steve up on this one.

I saw her before and after this want to be pimp was harassing her. I never had any issues with her. Service was always great and price was always reasonable.

Hope to catch up with her around Wilkens.

Happy holidays to all. Stay safe.

Muff.

BigBoiBig
12-25-18, 16:15
First Kacey, then Melanie and now Taylor, and the list never stops.

Life is pretty hard on these "providers" as the result of the lifestyle they chose. Drugs, emotional and physical abuse, and sleeping with men they loath, then the never ending cycle begins again.

And they often lash-out at Mongers any way they can, either as a cooping mechanism or simply just being vindictive.

But let's take a moment first to examine the Mongers. Three general category / grouping should suffice in this case;.

First up, the straight pussy seeker. And this probably constitute the majority of us. Our motivation towards these women are simple and straight forward enough; money for sex. The second group are the over-the-top degenerates to whom their motivation are much more diabolical. They are either themselves drug addicts and abusers, or worst yet, the psychopaths of this world, getting "kicks" out of physically harming the providers. Then lastly, these are the lonely-hearts-club-band members, yawl know the ones, the poor pathetic Captains, Mr. Vanity in searching of a girl friend, possessing someone they feel they could never otherwise have a chance with in life.

- To the straight pussy seekers, I am one of you. Been there and still doing that. Cheers and let's keep on rolling!

- To all the drug addicts and the psychopaths out there, especially the psychopaths. You and I are from an entirely different universe, and you can just go kill yourselves now and save the world a lot of grief.

- Lastly, to all the poor, ratchet hoopleheads' out there, collectively known to us all simply as the Captain, well, gee wiz - - yawl have my sympathy. LOL.

Next up, the providers. The one common denominator shared amongst them all are the fact that they absolutely, an unequivocally loath what they have to do with men, any men, as pretty much the only means of getting their next fix.

Now, I don't mean they can't share an occasional civil moment with one of us "Gentlemen Monger".

Case in point -.

"I recalled once meeting up with Emily of Bentalou. She was a real pretty girl by all account, a gem by today's stander, and for all those whom still remembers, I'm sure you can testify to my sentiment. But on that particular day she was in a very bad way after a rough run-in with a deranged Monger. And since she knew me, and was still in need of that Med money, I just didn't have the heart to leave her in that condition. Anyway, a long story short, after an extended and vigorous personal hygiene session, her, and some sorely needed empathy, also her, you wouldn't believe the "date" we ended up having at the infamous Tip Top. Anything and everything your filthy mind can conjure, we did, I kid you not. I still have the video of that encounter as a memento. ".

Or providing a good experience with one of us "Generous Monger".

But loath in a Provider will eventually, and inevitably surface. Just like if waving your hand in front of a Rottweiler to test its royalty. You may get away with a once, and if it likes you, then you may get away with it a hundred time, but eventually it will bite, because it's the nature of the beast to bite. Just like a prostitute, she will steal from you, rip you off, set you up or doing sometime devious, like french kissing you after a giving a particularly grungy blowjob as the pervious Monger's gruesome cum still frothing between her gums.

Anyway, the morel of the whole story is, well there ain't much morel. LOL.

Just don't be French kissing them if you ain't into the pervious homie's frothing, buckwheat shake, eh? LOL.

And definitely COVER-UP if you're going to play.

Aiight, Dog, out.What happened with Kacey? She just came home from jail about a month ago. I'm new to the board but I know Kacey from other endeavors and I know she twirls on Fairhaven. She is a sweet girl.

Dog Pound 99
12-25-18, 23:04
Rumor has it, she's now a deep UTR. Busy being a "kept woman" I heard, servicing a supercilious poser with more "scratch" than sense that God gave Geese, or a "Captain" by any other name. Oooh yeah, and possibly a Boyfriend on the side, to boot.

You can certainly say she's been a busy little bee for sure.

But as long as yours truly still get served from time to time - - what do I care, eh? Ba ha ha ha. Ha.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Playboy69
12-26-18, 02:08
I thought I was the only one who snuck out tonight and hit the loops but I guess everyone was out there tonight mongering. But not enough SW. I had to settle calling someone from LC, Chewboo. I'll review her later.

Piddybo
12-26-18, 03:02
What happened with Kacey? She just came home from jail about a month ago. I'm new to the board but I know Kacey from other endeavors and I know she twirls on Fairhaven. She is a sweet girl.She was trying to stay off the streets but the candy was slowly pulling her back in. She was avoiding Fairhaven and walking around on Church.

JamesGlia
12-26-18, 09:42
Tried to connect with her again but she's a total flake. Kept telling me to wait 5 minutes as she was looking for her slippers. Then she tells me wait 5 minutes she just got out of the shower. Then asks me to wait again, "she's looking for her jacket". I told her I was leaving and did. She wanted the mario coins bad but I wasn't waiting all night. Found Taylor instead. Had a nice time.

Phyuck Yiu
12-26-18, 09:51
She was trying to stay off the streets but the candy was slowly pulling her back in. She was avoiding Fairhaven and walking around on Church.If anyone has new contact info for Kasey, please hit my inbox.

Phyuck!

JimmyJams
12-26-18, 14:58
She was trying to stay off the streets but the candy was slowly pulling her back in. She was avoiding Fairhaven and walking around on Church.Saw her first week of this month, she had been out a week maybe. Hanging with some dude she said was her brother. She gained so much weight that I didn't recognize her! She recignized me though which really surprised me because I only dreamt of her once. The weight looks real good on her. Mic skills above average, kitty very wet and snug. Booty looks great pointed in the air. Personality, sweet as she can be. This is one that "captain" wil fall in love with and try to save. Thing is, she can only make decision to save herself, then help can be recieved. I saw her near FH and Church, said she staying with someone not to far from that area. No phone, asked for my number and I obliged. Of course have not heard from her. I hope to catch her again. I would spend some extended time with her in a room if at all possible. I think it might really be worth the time and expense. Old picture, does not do her justice.

Huntertoo
12-26-18, 16:08
Anyone know what happened to the Casey with a C with the 3 or 4 kids? Last time I saw her maybe a year ago she was rail thin. She also used to be on Faithaven. Hoping maybe she's around and put on much needed weight.

Dog Pound 99
12-26-18, 16:32
She is a sweet girl.You're absolutely right, she is a sweet girl. I can totally see where a perspective Captain would be attracted to her, or at least, a baby Captain, aka, a Hoe Hoarder.

Stroking a Monger's ego regardless of how nonsensically his features may be arranged, or despite her personal loathing toward mongers in general is her typical M. O to gain an upper-hand. And giving her disposition, it does seem to come quite naturally for her.

I remember her telling me the one surefire trick (a trick for a trick as she calls it) she favors, is by telling a monger how "cute" he is no matter how nonsensically his features may be arranged, or by being submissive despite of her personal loathing towards mongers in general. The later, I like, but save the former for all the supercilious posers, and the Captain wannabes.

"I'm only here to get-my-hat-blocked", an old southern saying as I explained to her. Meaning, I'm here only for the Action, not the Pretense. And I'll compensate you for the Deed, but not for the B. S.

Well, that sure brought on a little giggle in her, if not a bit of respect as well.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Sexingit
12-26-18, 18:07
Between 2:30 pm and 5 pm today those two loops are dead. There weren't many out but a few unsightlies.

Phyuck Yiu
12-26-18, 22:57
Met up with Taylor tonight thanks to a good friend getting me back in touch with her. She looked so pretty tonight. Amazing how good she looks when she does herself up pretty. We went to Notel Rs. Standard tuition for everything. BBBJ was so good. Nice and slow, just how I like it. Then flipped her over for some MISH. Wasn't long till it was time for blast off. Something about her beautiful tiny body underneath mine made it hard to hold back. Dropped her off at her house with plans on seeing her again soon.

Phyuck!

MasterJ999
12-26-18, 23:53
I will back Steve up on this one.

I saw her before and after this want to be pimp was harassing her. I never had any issues with her. Service was always great and price was always reasonable.

Hope to catch up with her around Wilkens.

Happy holidays to all. Stay safe.

Muff.Is she still around? She recently had a kid with sum black dude. Not sure if she has been out since then. Anyone e reen her?

SugarDaddy1974
12-27-18, 11:11
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Taylor?

Piddybo
12-27-18, 12:11
Is she still around? She recently had a kid with sum black dude. Not sure if she has been out since then. Anyone e reen her?Yup. She relapsed and is back. Had twins and moved to Linthicum Heights but still trolls the WW loop. Head game is good with DT and likes to be gagged and FF. All holes available.

Rick07
12-27-18, 17:20
Behavior is way better I put her back is my rotation.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Taylor?

Vega Wrap
12-27-18, 21:41
Met up with Taylor tonight thanks to a good friend getting me back in touch with her. She looked so pretty tonight. Amazing how good she looks when she does herself up pretty. We went to Notel Rs. Standard tuition for everything. BBBJ was so good. Nice and slow, just how I like it. Then flipped her over for some MISH. Wasn't long till it was time for blast off. Something about her beautiful tiny body underneath mine made it hard to hold back. Dropped her off at her house with plans on seeing her again soon.

Phyuck!She still doing backdoor? Whats the rate for that you know.

Meto99
12-27-18, 22:01
On my way to see amber but she dashed on me when I got there. Circled around for a few minutes and saw a cutie blonde wearing all black today on Washington close to dunking donuts. Told me her name is Britney and has all teeth and slim build. I don't have time so asked for her phone end with 6215 instead. Seems to be a good catch but also desperate for candy. Has anyone seen this chick before? If so any thoughts?

Phyuck Yiu
12-27-18, 22:03
She still doing backdoor? Whats the rate for that you know.I didn't do that with her. She does that? She liked it?

Huntertoo
12-28-18, 04:08
I didn't do that with her. She does that? She liked it?I think most of these chicks will do backdoor but have to trust that the guy won't get in there and go crazy causing some damage.

I had a girl who swore she never did it. After I slipped my thumb in her backdoor a few times she told me to put the other part in!

Phyuck Yiu
12-28-18, 08:56
I think most of these chicks will do backdoor but have to trust that the guy won't get in there and go crazy causing some damage.

I had a girl who swore she never did it. After I slipped my thumb in her backdoor a few times she told me to put the other part in!Anyone remember Summer from BP. She loved it in her ass. Told me she had a small kitten that couldn't take much. Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? Would appreciate her number or how to get in touch with her again.

Phyuck!

Noobalicious
12-28-18, 14:03
Behavior is way better I put her back is my rotation.Saw her recently, and noticed she put on a lot of weight compared to last time I saw her. Like she'd just gotten out of the graybar hotel or something.

Agree about the good attitude, none of the whining others have griped about. Didn't care much for all the bruising on her legs or the swollen hands, but that's what you get sometimes.

Piddybo
12-28-18, 15:28
Saw her recently, and noticed she put on a lot of weight compared to last time I saw her. Like she'd just gotten out of the graybar hotel or something.

Agree about the good attitude, none of the whining others have griped about. Didn't care much for all the bruising on her legs or the swollen hands, but that's what you get sometimes.She did just get out about 1 1/2 months ago (surprised the weight is still up). Locked up for assault charges. Rumor has it she stabbed a person she was staying with so watch out for the temper tantrums.

Yes, she does anal. When I first met her, said she didn't but after a few meetings, got her to give in. She isn't much into it but for a small tip, she'd take it.

Huntertoo
12-28-18, 16:15
Anyone remember Summer from BP. She loved it in her ass. Told me she had a small kitten that couldn't take much. Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? Would appreciate her number or how to get in touch with her again.

Phyuck!Yeah she did! I think that was because she didn't like anyone touching her big ole' squeeze bags. I saw her years ago when she was fresh. I would meet her by some Shark bar or store further down 4th. That was years ago. Haven't seen her since. But that's the name of the game. They come and go.

NiceGuy1957
12-28-18, 18:44
Anyone remember Summer from BP. She loved it in her ass. Told me she had a small kitten that couldn't take much. Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? Would appreciate her number or how to get in touch with her again.

Phyuck!I hooked up with her in the summer time after that she went back to Virginia to live. I heard she lost her job and her car was broken down. And you are so.

Right about her ass only one that loves it. Have not heard from her for a few months now. NG.

Plazmatixus
12-28-18, 22:08
Had the urge tonight and went out looking on Conkling. Met up with a young lady named Brittany / Britney, blonde, thin but not CCL, 5'6, perky As small B's. Very pleasant, sweet, cold and wet but still a 7 on the civi scale IMHO. Paid way too high for a CBJ but between the weather and the pleasant demeanor I'm not complaining. No signs of heavy use, smelled nice and was very personable. Excellent skills, didn't rush, did what I asked her to do and was just overall very nice. Would repeat in a heartbeat, which means with my luck I'll never see her again LOL.This Brit?

LikkerFront
12-28-18, 22:20
Was always a good time running monger meat up Summer's back porch. Her box was on the small side, but I think she just preferred it in the butt. On my first date ever with the lovely and talented Alicia (now retired) she gave me a blazing BJ then asked me to stick it in her butt. Another notable fan of the greek style is Denise "the Beast", semi retired but still entertains a select group of regulars and available by phone.

If you want the ass just ask for it, everything is available you just need to agree on a price point. There is one gal I see now and then who gives me the world tour of mouth, vag, and greek, and also multiple pops if I'm feeling up to it all for the standard rate for head yes $20 bones. Go get that booty yall!

I hooked up with her in the summer time after that she went back to Virginia to live. I heard she lost her job and her car was broken down. And you are so.

Right about her ass only one that loves it. Have not heard from her for a few months now. NG.

AOmega0
12-28-18, 22:36
Yup. She relapsed and is back. Had twins and moved to Linthicum Heights but still trolls the WW loop. Head game is good with DT and likes to be gagged and FF. All holes available.Might not be for too long with all the court she has lined up. Get her while you can.

That "black dude" is a f'ng idiot, you know she had to be in dire straights to breed with that. He also bluntly and boldly proclaims how he kicked her out, so I guess that explains the move to Linthicum.

SteveStone123
12-29-18, 10:14
Might not be for too long with all the court she has lined up. Get her while you can.

That "black dude" is a f'ng idiot, you know she had to be in dire straights to breed with that. He also bluntly and boldly proclaims how he kicked her out, so I guess that explains the move to Linthicum.I feel very sad that she even didn't get enough time to cuddle with her twins. It seems she was kicked out just after a month of delivery. She should been allowed to stay with her babies at-least for an year for their well being.

Dog Pound 99
12-29-18, 11:15
Here yawl are fellErs, Santa here with a belated Christmas present, or an early New Year's gift, if you will - - and now let the stampede begin.

Public announcement of the day.

Aiight, Santa-Dog, out.

Piddybo
12-29-18, 12:34
I feel very sad that she even didn't get enough time to cuddle with her twins. It seems she was kicked out just after a month of delivery. She should been allowed to stay with her babies at-least for an year for their well being.She moved with the baby daddy to Linthicum Heights. She was staying there but what got her kicked out was she started chasing the candy again really hard. She left her kids and was out for days and never came back and was given an ultimatum of coming back or staying and she tried to come back days after the warning.

Klove48
12-29-18, 21:40
She moved with the baby daddy to Linthicum Heights. She was staying there but what got her kicked out was she started chasing the candy again really hard. She left her kids and was out for days and never came back and was given an ultimatum of coming back or staying and she tried to come back days after the warning.I've seen and talked to Molly a few times in the last couple of weeks. She looks like she's been running hard. I couldn't even pull the trigger the other night because she looked so worn to me. Now your opinion may vary, but I dealt with Molly when she had a fantastic body and she was at the top of her game; now she looks a bit malnourished, so unless I'm in a pinch, I'll pass on her for now. She gave me her digits but I'm not going thru that frenzy of giving every "Tom & Jerry" her info; so if you haven't helped me in the pass or I recognize you as a contributing member; don't bother to ask me. Peace.

AbsoluteSavage
12-30-18, 00:44
This Brit?Looks close, could be but I couldn't tell without seeing the body.

Honestly if you heard her, you'd know it's her. Like someone doing a parody of a Bronx accent, it's that fucking thick.

Also the Brit I saw had curly blonde hair, seemed a little thinner and I think the nose was bigger. But without a full body pic and knowing when that pic was taken I can't say.

You know how the scene is, there's probably ten blonde Britney's out there right now.

BirdsFan80
12-30-18, 01:52
Hello mongers, I would just like to warn everyone about a girl who I've seen on the semi-regular. Last night I scooped her on Payson and Christion after having not seen her in a couple weeks. We agreed on to spend the night at Tim's as we were both tired, of course she needed some candy for the night of which I took care of for her. However after getting down to business we both fell asleep and upon waking up in the morning she was gone from the motel room. My wallet was laying on the bed next to me but I had fallen asleep with it inside my pocket, she took all the money I had in there out which was around $700 roughly. Obviously I could've avoided this by leaving it in my car but since I've known her for so long I trusted her enough to sleep with it In my pocket. I've attached a picture of her, she goes by Morgan.Here's the irony. Obvious failings aside, Morgan is the last girl out there who would be a shitty person. Even the best of people will walk off with that $700 if the situation presents itself. Because temptation and need have a way of melting morals of good but imperfect people. So all you're complaining about here is that she is on par with most people. Why did you have that much cash on you? I have a hunch you had some kind of capt save-a-ho move in mind and it blew up in your face.

But if you're still bitter maybe you can take some comfort in knowing there's a good chance she'll turn up dead soon from od. That much money buys alot of fentanyl laced shit and as much as she wants to believe otherwise she is way over her head in addiction. I've gone looking for her. She's nowhere to be found. She's gone on a $700 binge, and though I hope she has the ability to pace herself I'm not sure I believe it.

Klove48
12-30-18, 12:05
Here's the irony. Obvious failings aside, Morgan is the last girl out there who would be a shitty person. Even the best of people will walk off with that $700 if the situation presents itself. Because temptation and need have a way of melting morals of good but imperfect people. So all you're complaining about here is that she is on par with most people. Why did you have that much cash on you? I have a hunch you had some kind of capt save-a-ho move in mind and it blew up in your face.

But if you're still bitter maybe you can take some comfort in knowing there's a good chance she'll turn up dead soon from od. That much money buys alot of fentanyl laced shit and as much as she wants to believe otherwise she is way over her head in addiction. I've gone looking for her. She's nowhere to be found. She's gone on a $700 binge, and though I hope she has the ability to pace herself I'm not sure I believe it.I guess she paced herself because I saw her strolling with a friend the other night. Maybe she through in a few steak dinners because she looked like she hasn't missed a meal lately. Peace.

Old Chinese Guy
12-30-18, 13:54
Here's the irony. Obvious failings aside, Morgan is the last girl out there who would be a shitty person. Even the best of people will walk off with that $700 if the situation presents itself. Because temptation and need have a way of melting morals of good but imperfect people. So all you're complaining about here is that she is on par with most people. Why did you have that much cash on you? I have a hunch you had some kind of capt save-a-ho move in mind and it blew up in your face.

But if you're still bitter maybe you can take some comfort in knowing there's a good chance she'll turn up dead soon from od. That much money buys alot of fentanyl laced shit and as much as she wants to believe otherwise she is way over her head in addiction. I've gone looking for her. She's nowhere to be found. She's gone on a $700 binge, and though I hope she has the ability to pace herself I'm not sure I believe it.I guess it's what they call "Keeping an honest man (woman), honest".

Cls9637
12-30-18, 14:43
I see a few guys discussing little spinners who like anal. If that's what you're in search of then look around WW for Chelsea. I wasn't in the mood for fucking her ass the last time I saw her when I took these pictures but there's a spinner who is ready for anything in her ass! Somewhere there is a video I've seen of a very large dick pounding her ass. Very much like Shar from Brooklyn for those that remember her. Shar was all about having something stuffed in her ass all the time! I wonder what ever happened to her.

Cls9637
12-30-18, 14:46
I need to meet Molly. I saw her one day a while back but she was on her way to pick up her prescription and didn't have time. I recognized her from her pictures on here. I would love to add some more!

Plazmatixus
12-30-18, 21:45
Is this the crazy girl some of you are talking about?

Noobalicious
12-30-18, 23:06
Is this the crazy girl some of you are talking about?I'd be glad to know where to pick her up if you've seen her recently.

HcLine
12-30-18, 23:32
On my way to see amber but she dashed on me when I got there. Circled around for a few minutes and saw a cutie blonde wearing all black today on Washington close to dunking donuts. Told me her name is Britney and has all teeth and slim build. I don't have time so asked for her phone end with 6215 instead. Seems to be a good catch but also desperate for candy. Has anyone seen this chick before? If so any thoughts?Was out about 1700 andran into someone close to that description but thought sht was monica. Black leather jacket, black pants. Took het to arbutus area and she gave a great mic session. Like a silk sleeve sliding up and down. Shocker was she had great white teeth but the tell tale marks on her hand. Dropped down around mchenry and wilk for pharmacy. No phone when I asked twnty and ten tip to make swimmers disappear. X stripper on block. Worth the pu imo. Happy ny to all.

Vega Wrap
12-31-18, 19:38
BP fun time.

Jack Knauf
12-31-18, 19:55
Saw a mixed chick at the gas station last week. Was actually filling the tank for a mongering trip (LOL). My monger experiences told me that she was likely a SW. By the time I was finished with the gas, she had headed south on Harford. I looped around and got the familiar wave. Since I had the house to myself that weekend, I took her there. She looked healthy with nice smile no marks. Once she took off her shirt and bra, the obvious lack of hygiene was present. I opted for a BBBJCIM. BJ was mediocre. Not enough pressure and too much hand for my liking. Decided to give her another shot the other day. She had the same clothes, same smell. I couldn't finish. She did put in extra work trying to get me to the finish line, so I at least gave her the donation. Saw her out strolling last night. I have her number, but I doubt if I'll use it again. She was wearing a tan overcoat and has a couple of long thin dreads.

Gojc5
12-31-18, 20:02
BP fun time.What the hell do you eat to shoot a load like that! That cumdumster got destroyed lmfao.

Checkumout
12-31-18, 20:27
BP fun time.What's her name and where in BP.

Baltmonger69
12-31-18, 21:18
BP fun time.Saw this and couldn't resist!

Happy New Year you filthy bastards!

Chico
12-31-18, 22:12
Found this nice, slim / skinny brunette on Fairhaven tonight. She was the only one out and even said, "yeah, I'm the only crazy one out here tonight", LOL. She told me that she comes out no matter what the weather. She's 35, has 3 kids but still has a small / petite frame. She has an easy going personality, easy to talk to, some may even say she's too talkative but I don't mind. After we parked, I asked her to start with a HJ, but she said it's the 1st time anyone EVER asked for a HJ. I guess I'm the weird one, LOL. Performance was below average so I guess she was telling the truth. Moved on to the BBBJ but still lackluster performance so I upgraded to FS and it was GREAT! Clean shaven and she really got into it. I mean, she REALLY got into it. She shoulda paid me, LOL. She said she enjoys herself on dates and if you hit the right spot, she'll squirt. WHOA!! OK. I'm kinda glad I didn't because although I'd like to see her squirt, I wouldn't want that on my front seats. So, maybe a Notel is in order the next time I see her. Of course, no digits. Why do I even ask sometimes, ugghh!

Happy New Year!

Chico.

Regnet Exitium
01-01-19, 00:37
Saw this and couldn't resist!

Happy New Year you filthy bastards!God damn he went deeeeep into his prostate for that facial!

I want to know the secret for getting these slots to let you take their facial pics. Is it just offering more $$.

Vega Wrap
01-01-19, 03:57
God damn he went deeeeep into his prostate for that facial!

I want to know the secret for getting these slots to let you take their facial pics. Is it just offering more $$.Twll them that's what you want. They want money. You want to nut on them. Its a bidneas deal. The next cutie I lost is going to be real nice. Small load but pretty ass face and a little extra somthin too.

BlueEyesFun
01-01-19, 04:10
BP fun time.What's this chick's name? She reminds me of someone from Curtis bay.

PellyMason
01-01-19, 05:23
Found this nice, slim / skinny brunette on Fairhaven tonight. She was the only one out and even said, "yeah, I'm the only crazy one out here tonight", LOL. She told me that she comes out no matter what the weather. She's 35, has 3 kids but still has a small / petite frame. She has an easy going personality, easy to talk to, some may even say she's too talkative but I don't mind. After we parked, I asked her to start with a HJ, but she said it's the 1st time anyone EVER asked for a HJ. I guess I'm the weird one, LOL. Performance was below average so I guess she was telling the truth. Moved on to the BBBJ but still lackluster performance so I upgraded to FS and it was GREAT! Clean shaven and she really got into it. I mean, she REALLY got into it. She shoulda paid me, LOL. She said she enjoys herself on dates and if you hit the right spot, she'll squirt. WHOA!! OK. I'm kinda glad I didn't because although I'd like to see her squirt, I wouldn't want that on my front seats. So, maybe a Notel is in order the next time I see her. Of course, no digits. Why do I even ask sometimes, ugghh!

Happy New Year!

Chico.Sweet girl. Agree: BBBJ was awful. Glad you discovered her forte. Be nice to this girl.

Checkumout
01-01-19, 12:15
Was heading out of BP this morning from working last night and was at stop light and heard someone call my name and was GFE Emerald and if there is one person that I will stop for is her have not seen since end of November we chatted for a while and off we went to our favorite spot first thing she does is pop out those double "D" bolt ones and slides those pants down to expose that cute bubble butt we had settled for a BBBJCIM and the fun started she give a real wet blow job with the ball sucking and everything that goes with it, I am usually long winded but not with her got the job done and took her back to BP no digits but gave her mine.

Rizalboy
01-01-19, 15:07
PM me as soon as you can, please.

Rick07
01-01-19, 21:00
Pick up little Taylor at 5:30 am she was fresh out the shower smelling good slow BJ non stop until I told her to stop she was like " awww you missed me" as I was bagging her harder great personality like dang I can take this chick to the movies, etc. Anyway, cream everywhere finished up she put back on her panties / jeans and was like "eww it felt like I pee on myself" as all her cream was still running out told her I was sorry for beating the pussy up like that. Dropped her off.

PellyMason
01-02-19, 10:11
Citgo and Bethlehem were spilling over the last 2 nights. New additions are Samantha and Amber Victoria. Tall Stacy too but she always seems to be waiting for Mr. Right which is someone willing to pay. 5 for a BJ. Her bjs are pretty good but not THAT good.

LikkerFront
01-02-19, 11:12
NiceGuy1957 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Squonk64
01-02-19, 13:19
I found this on Pornhub. It was posted by Realninja. I keep rewinding the video and I keep thinking, "Damn! So long as her heroin addiction isn't any more than $100 a day, that's wifey material right there. " PM me if you know who this is and have digits.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59655f0d5c2f3

ShadesOfGray
01-02-19, 13:29
I was introduced to indie yesterday. She is spinner with a onion booty. All star performance! Great attitude and personality. She used to dance at Mcdougals, and works off phone and sometimes downtown. Took her to a notel for FS. 3 Jacksons plus tip. Pumped her full of my baby batter and dropped her off home.

Happy One
01-02-19, 13:51
I found this on Pornhub. It was posted by Realninja. I keep rewinding the video and I keep thinking, "Damn! So long as her heroin addiction isn't any more than $100 a day, that's wifey material right there. " PM me if you know who this is and have digits.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59655f0d5c2f3It looks to me like Crystal, no phone number, located Curtis Bay, Pennington Ave, Fairhaven area. She has a stem habit not heroin. Really you have deep pockets at $700 a week. Was living with Grandma and has a couple kids if it is her. Oh she also loves her beer.

PellyMason
01-02-19, 14:13

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59655f0d5c2f3But she doesn't look as appealing nowadays.

BlueEyesFun
01-02-19, 14:25

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59655f0d5c2f3It's Destiny from Wilkens & Pulaski. Check out some of Baltimoronic's videos.

Jakers1980
01-02-19, 14:48
I was introduced to indie yesterday. She is spinner with a onion booty. All star performance! Great attitude and personality. She used to dance at Mcdougals, and works off phone and sometimes downtown. Took her to a notel for FS. 3 Jacksons plus tip. Pumped her full of my baby batter and dropped her off home.I'll be in town this week on business. She looks and sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you for your post.

BoloBellgrande
01-02-19, 16:19
It's Destiny from Wilkens & Pulaski. Check out some of Baltimoronic's videos.Her folks monitor this site to keep track of her, feel sorry for them seeing this.

SamEyeAm
01-02-19, 16:32
Stopped by the west side this morning. Pretty empty but I saw a pretty cute girl arguing with someone on the street. Very cute face, I just assumed she wasn't dating. Circled around for a little while longer and spotted her again and pulled over near Ramsey and Pulask3 to see if she'd approach and she did. Got in and said her name was "Monica. " Very petite, dark hair, skinny, cute face. I asked her how she was doing today, as a way of being polite. That was a mistake. She responded that she was doing shitty and started crying and talking over her drama, complaining that the guy she was yelling at (her babies daddy) choked her out a little earlier. At this point I'm completely unsure of what to say.

We get to my spot and says her rate. A little pricier than normal, but she's cuter than most. Plus I didn't have the stones to bargan with a crying girl, considering what I was having her do while still teared up.

Toothiest BJ I've ever had. Dead fish technique. Was nice to have the image of a cute girl on my package, but not something I'll be repeating.

Sammy.

CowboysFan
01-02-19, 19:18
I was introduced to indie yesterday. She is spinner with a onion booty. All star performance! Great attitude and personality. She used to dance at Mcdougals, and works off phone and sometimes downtown. Took her to a notel for FS. 3 Jacksons plus tip. Pumped her full of my baby batter and dropped her off home.Your box is full!! LOL share me her digits LOL. I'm not cheap.

Vega Wrap
01-02-19, 19:31
Citgo and Bethlehem were spilling over the last 2 nights. New additions are Samantha and Amber Victoria. Tall Stacy too but she always seems to be waiting for Mr. Right which is someone willing to pay. 5 for a BJ. Her bjs are pretty good but not THAT good.Find tall blond tina. Got no gag reflex. She will swallow you to your balls and jerk you with her throat.

NiceGuy1957
01-03-19, 01:20
NiceGuy1957 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.Thanks Likkerfront for letting me know about my mail box. I have made some space. NG.

BMish
01-03-19, 04:26
Anyone know where these two wonderful ladies of the night are strolling.

Cls9637
01-03-19, 04:38

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59655f0d5c2f3That's Destiny!

MrDisDat
01-03-19, 15:20
I was introduced to indie yesterday. She is spinner with a onion booty. All star performance! Great attitude and personality. She used to dance at Mcdougals, and works off phone and sometimes downtown. Took her to a notel for FS. 3 Jacksons plus tip. Pumped her full of my baby batter and dropped her off home.Anyone else on here have info on this beauty? ShadesOfGray, can you PM me any contact details since she works off her phone? Anyone else can send me digits or information will be appreciated!!

Dog Pound 99
01-03-19, 16:16
This story has two parts; the first was of a somewhat humorous in nature, the later, anything, but.

As the steady drizzle on a misty Monday afternoon turned torrential - - something wicked this way comes.

Hauling ass, I circumnavigated the "Circle" in no time flat trying to catch up to this vision of Auburn. But to my shocking surprise, another Monger in a late model white Mercedes Benz has beaten me to the punch.

Now, my utter dismay aside, what amazes me above all else was the ferocity in which this "monger" had prosecuted his overtaken maneuver. Not only putting his own safety in peril, but all others as well, acting like madman that have't the sense God gave Geese.

The final result of his Kamikaze action was measured not in mere feet, not even in car length, but a margin of a good city block.

Shaking my head in total flabbergasted amazement as I watched them interacted through his car window.

Just then then something very unexpected happened, quite amazing actually. After a brief dialogue with whom we shall referred to as "big red" - the object of his absolute consumption, of whom he'd risked everything to reach. As he pulled away in what I can only described as anticlimactic, without so much as a fanfare, leaving her standing stoically looking on.

But her antipathy towards Mr. White Mercedes was short lived, now training her gaze upon me, the distant runner-up.

Describing Big Red as being exuberant would be an monumental understatement as this young lass with a head full of auburn went straight into a pitch "what 'ya want to do? It was more of a question, then offer, actually, showing me a smile with a mouth full of less than optimal "grill work".

Quite Attractive, especially if you're into the faire-complexed, the deadheaded Irish-Gaelic look. But that inner city Ghetto (wannabe) accent of her's was a bit much for yours truly to overlook as she again contends "what 'ya want?

What happened next was most perplexing, and becoming weirder still. No matter what question I'd put to her, Big Red's answer was always and resoundingly the same, and in that over-accentuated, nerve-tweaking ghetto voice "what 'ya want?

Finally, I gave up on this charade, and her most aggravating, and Cryptically unvarying statement by contending I was only there looking for driving direction, and hightail got to there like Mr. White Mercedes before me.

A very strange encounter, indeed.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Carlos Minor
01-03-19, 18:25
That's Destiny!She is pretty but none of this girl are wife material, they all got demons. Just get them, enjoy them and let them go.

Good luck everybody.

Calizum69
01-03-19, 18:59
That's Destiny!I've seen what looks like er twin sista down south in Florida, nice endeavour.

Touche.

Rick07
01-03-19, 22:47
Thanks Carlos for helping spread the word!

She is pretty but none of this girl are wife material, they all got demons. Just get them, enjoy them and let them go.

Good luck everybody.

Agent Mulder
01-04-19, 01:54
Sin the most.

-Fox.

Rick07
01-04-19, 07:16
Knows dam well he cannot fly (In this case support a $300 habit 365 days a year and they still have to eat, sleep and shit so its more like $450-$500).

-Rick07.

YellaPerch
01-04-19, 11:52
This story has two parts; the first was of a somewhat humorous in nature, the later, anything, but.

As the steady drizzle on a misty Monday afternoon turned torrential - - something wicked this way comes.

Hauling ass, I circumnavigated the "Circle" in no time flat trying to catch up to this vision of Auburn. But to my shocking surprise, another Monger in a late model white Mercedes Benz has beaten me to the punch.

Now, my utter dismay aside, what amazes me above all else was the ferocity in which this "monger" had prosecuted his overtaken maneuver. Not only putting his own safety in peril, but all others as well, acting like madman that have't the sense God gave Geese.

The final result of his Kamikaze action was measured not in mere feet, not even in car length, but a margin of a good city block.

Shaking my head in total flabbergasted amazement as I watched them interacted through his car window.

Just then then something very unexpected happened, quite amazing actually. After a brief dialogue with whom we shall referred to as "big red" - the object of his absolute consumption, of whom he'd risked everything to reach. As he pulled away in what I can only described as anticlimactic, without so much as a fanfare, leaving her standing stoically looking on.

But her antipathy towards Mr. White Mercedes was short lived, now training her gaze upon me, the distant runner-up.

Describing Big Red as being exuberant would be an monumental understatement as this young lass with a head full of auburn went straight into a pitch "what 'ya want to do? It was more of a question, then offer, actually, showing me a smile with a mouth full of less than optimal "grill work".

Quite Attractive, especially if you're into the faire-complexed, the deadheaded Irish-Gaelic look. But that inner city Ghetto (wannabe) accent of her's was a bit much for yours truly to overlook as she again contends "what 'ya want?

What happened next was most perplexing, and becoming weirder still. No matter what question I'd put to her, Big Red's answer was always and resoundingly the same, and in that over-accentuated, nerve-tweaking ghetto voice "what 'ya want?

Finally, I gave up on this charade, and her most aggravating, and Cryptically unvarying statement by contending I was only there looking for driving direction, and hightail got to there like Mr. White Mercedes before me.

A very strange encounter, indeed.

Aiight, Dog, out.Anyone who tries to make you commit to an act without being in your car is bad news.

Budge96
01-04-19, 13:22
Anyone who tries to make you commit to an act without being in your car is bad news.Almost sounds like Crissy, fair skinned freckles lots and lots of red hair. If she's back from being sober she could have gained a lot of weight from the last time I saw her about nine months back.

If it's her she's a great catch as a few here know, personally known her since the mid nineties ha ha.

Checkumout
01-04-19, 13:23
Anyone who tries to make you commit to an act without being in your car is bad news.That was the first thing that came to my mind BEWARE.

Meto99
01-04-19, 14:24
Has anyone seen Summer these days? She moved backed to va and I drove to her one time. Her phone doesn't work anymore which is unfortunate. Would love to Bang her again, she is always a great fuck when she is not influenced by her issues. Heard she has been seeing some questionable folks in king George area.

Dog Pound 99
01-04-19, 14:42
Anyone who tries to make you commit to an act without being in your car is bad news.I agreed with Yella and Checkumout, Big Red is most likely an undercover. However, on the off-hand chance that she was legit, Big Red sure took the wrong approach, as at least 3 potential dates walked on her.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Dog Pound 99
01-04-19, 14:46
Knows dam well he cannot fly (In this case support a $300 habit 365 days a year and they still have to eat, sleep and shit so its more like $450-$500).
-Rick07."What 'ya talking about Willis" as Arnold from Different Strokes would say.

Unless you're referring to some kind of Caped Crusader out to save all the Damsel in Distress- kinda like that poor sap often rumored on this thread to be courting a hoe named Melanie in the Curtis Bay Area. You know, the one that was first Scorned by Mel, then had the misfortune of suffering the embarrassment and the indignation of being ridiculed by this board's member because he can't help by wearing his emotions on his sleeve.

Anyway, wherever or whomever this person may be, I think without a doubt, he would fit definitively into all of Rick's above mentioned criteria of what a "Cape" is.

And while on the topic of Brooklyn / Curtis Bay. I saw Ashley on Fairheaven, a higher milage white woman. Not entirely unattractive, and whatever shortcomings she may have in the physical department, Ashley more than made-up for with her friendly demeanor. But them "chiclets" though- I had to pass.

Ahh, finally, Kate! Walking between 3rd and Jeffries, she was a raven haired MILF with creamy white skin and a pair of big cha-cha's.

Especially after that strange business with Big Red earlier in the week, I needed a good session to make-up for the wasted time.

And boy, oh boy, did Kate provide! What a treat she was!

Aiight, Dog, out.

Phyuck Yiu
01-04-19, 18:51
Has anyone seen Summer these days? She moved backed to va and I drove to her one time. Her phone doesn't work anymore which is unfortunate. Would love to Bang her again, she is always a great fuck when she is not influenced by her issues. Heard she has been seeing some questionable folks in king George area.Yass. I would love to hit that again too. That girl loved it in her back door. If anyone gets a line on her, let me know.

Phyuck!

Checkumout
01-04-19, 20:44
Ran into her at 7/11 on Patasico today she looked rough she wanted to play but I passed told her to clean up she just looked plainly dirty and she had some crazy colored lipstick on still gave her a five spot to help her out.

Vega Wrap
01-05-19, 08:49
CB. 20. Looks better in person healthy skinny wit a bubble booty. Good mic DT wet kitty.

Checkumout
01-05-19, 10:00
CB. 20. Looks better in person healthy skinny wit a bubble booty. Good mic DT wet kitty.Who is she LOL?

Rick07
01-05-19, 11:26
First off my cost of living is $20,000 a year and my income is 15 times that so going bankrupt will never happen and waking up to 9 to 5 will never happen. My books are balanced LOL.

Therefore, my entertainment budget is high and I'm jealous of drugs; I like dopamine from laughing and lots of sex. And, they like their dopamine releases from drugs so Melanie, Taylor, Rachael, and young Rachael with glasses all pass the test so now I have my sex slaves and trust me when I call 99.9% of the time they answer.

This first girl to fall off was Taylor by breaking rule number 1 so she lost her $250 deal for 5 hours. All nighter of non-stop fucking every other day.

Second, girl to fall off was Rachael to many emotion problems.

Third, Rachael with glasses she went ghost as you know.

So, last Melanie she took up all the slack of all 3 I could not find other ones they look like shit so non stop fucking began 8-12 times a day.

So working as a team to get that dopamine if you know what I mean LOL it was amazing I was cumm drunk like a mother fucker daily we did not even leave my spot everything was delivered by Postmates, Doordash, Fedex etc. Did not know what day it was I was thinking it was Tuesday but it was really Sunday.

After, 8 1/2 month of non stop fucking she was free to leave at anytime but she was scared Taylor and Rachael was going take me away it was even a fight between all 3 at the same time.

And she was scared as fuck if Rachael with the glasses poped back up.

Melanie need to learn when her contract over its time to leave we only did 117 different sex positions she was getting lazy.

This Style I used in South America (Brazil) not North America.

So embarrassed yea right LOL I add other 25 racks to the 2019 budget it as not passed yet because my left side of my Brain is fighting with the right side over some wall.

I think I flipped it. No! I know I flipped it because I do not know anything about any member on here but they are asking about me.

Aka rumors awww.

"What 'ya talking about Willis" as Arnold from Different Strokes would say.

Unless you're referring to some kind of Caped Crusader out to save all the Damsel in Distress- kinda like that poor sap often rumored on this thread to be courting a hoe named Melanie in the Curtis Bay Area. You know, the one that was first Scorned by Mel, then had the misfortune of suffering the embarrassment and the indignation of being ridiculed by this board's member because he can't help by wearing his emotions on his sleeve.

Anyway, wherever or whomever this person may be, I think without a doubt, he would fit definitively into all of Rick's above mentioned criteria of what a "Cape" is.

And while on the topic of Brooklyn / Curtis Bay. I saw Ashley on Fairheaven, a higher milage white woman. Not entirely unattractive, and whatever shortcomings she may have in the physical department, Ashley more than made-up for with her friendly demeanor. But them "chiclets" though- I had to pass.

Ahh, finally, Kate! Walking between 3rd and Jeffries, she was a raven haired MILF with creamy white skin and a pair of big cha-cha's.

Especially after that strange business with Big Red earlier in the week, I needed a good session to make-up for the wasted time.

And boy, oh boy, did Kate provide! What a treat she was!

Aiight, Dog, out.

Checkumout
01-05-19, 13:09
First off my cost of living is $20,000 a year and my income is 15 times that so going bankrupt will never happen and waking up to 9 to 5 will never happen. My books are balanced LOL.

Therefore, my entertainment budget is high and I'm jealous of drugs; I like dopamine from laughing and lots of sex. And, they like their dopamine releases from drugs so Melanie, Taylor, Rachael, and young Rachael with glasses all pass the test so now I have my sex slaves and trust me when I call 99.9% of the time they answer.

This first girl to fall off was Taylor by breaking rule number 1 so she lost her $250 deal for 5 hours. All nighter of non-stop fucking every other day.

So, last Melanie she took up all the slack of all 3 I could not find other ones they look like shit so non stop fucking began 8-12 times a day.

So working as a team to get that dopamine if you know what I mean LOL it was amazing I was cumm drunk like a mother fucker daily we did not even leave my spot everything was delivered by Postmates, Doordash, Fedex etc. Did not know what day it was I was thinking it was Tuesday but it was really Sunday.The last time I saw her the crack god had destroyed her which was a couple of months ago I think she was a very beautiful girl at one time but since she has been taken over do not date her anymore she is a sweet girl and I hope she is doing better.

Lamont
01-05-19, 14:18
Yass. I would love to hit that again too. That girl loved it in her back door. If anyone gets a line on her, let me know.

Phyuck!I couldn't find any pics.

BlueEyesFun
01-05-19, 16:12
CB. 20. Looks better in person healthy skinny wit a bubble booty. Good mic DT wet kitty.Looks like Kacey to me.

Playboy69
01-05-19, 18:10
CB. 20. Looks better in person healthy skinny wit a bubble booty. Good mic DT wet kitty.Vega, you are running low. You got to recharge and paste them.

Member #6438
01-05-19, 22:02
Is there a reason all of your artwork takes place outside?

CB. 20. Looks better in person healthy skinny wit a bubble booty. Good mic DT wet kitty.

Tiny Pecker
01-06-19, 03:39
I am at Fayette and north Milton. I am looking for a girl to make fun of my small penis.

HcLine
01-06-19, 05:50
The last time I saw her the crack god had destroyed her which was a couple of months ago I think she was a very beautiful girl at one time but since she has been taken over do not date her anymore she is a sweet girl and I hope she is doing better.Frombehind sa? If so I saW h er a few daze back and mileage was hard. She sweet and goofie 3 or yrs ago but she hasbeen used up ten fold. Gave her ten for some food etc.

MrDisDat
01-06-19, 08:58
I was introduced to indie yesterday. She is spinner with a onion booty. All star performance! Great attitude and personality. She used to dance at Mcdougals, and works off phone and sometimes downtown. Took her to a notel for FS. 3 Jacksons plus tip. Pumped her full of my baby batter and dropped her off home.So no one has any info on this girl?

NiteTimer
01-06-19, 09:53

So working as a team to get that dopamine if you know what I mean LOL it was amazing I was cumm drunk like a mother fucker daily we did not even leave my spot everything was delivered by Postmates, Doordash, Fedex etc. Did not know what day it was I was thinking it was Tuesday but it was really Sunday.

After, 8 1/2 month of non stop fucking she was free to leave at anytime but she was scared Taylor and Rachael was going take me away it was even a fight between all 3 at the same time.

And she was scared as fuck if Rachael with the glasses poped back up.

Melanie need to learn when her contract over its time to leave we only did 117 different sex positions she was getting lazy.

This Style I used in South America (Brazil) not North America.

So embarrassed yea right LOL I add other 25 racks to the 2019 budget it as not passed yet because my left side of my Brain is fighting with the right side over some wall.

I think I flipped it. No! I know I flipped it because I do not know anything about any member on here but they are asking about me.

Aka rumors awww.Handle your business bro and keep the game tight. 2 thumbs up NT out.

PellyMason
01-06-19, 11:08
Two days ago Amber was a babe (despite the crooked or missing teeth). Today she has gouged her bloody face badly and is weaving back and forth on Kane St across from Home Depot. A revolving door of addiction.

BoloBellgrande
01-06-19, 15:45
Please, somebody tell me they have info on the red head I saw about a hour ago on pulaski and Ashton, standing on the corner in front of the church.

She was dressed in all black, with a lipstick that showed off her full lips. The girl has that creamy, milky white skin I love.

She dressed in all black, and her clothes fit her well, long sleeve black shirt and black Jeans. She was friendly, and waved but, there was no way on the world I was picking her up looking that good.

I would say she's 5 feet 7 to 8 , you can't miss her if you see her out today. She may be ULE, I don't know. There was a bit of disheveledness about her though.

Any info would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. She was way too loud in appearance to approach for me.

Old Chinese Guy
01-06-19, 20:15
Drove around WW and BCB and was pretty dead last night. Picked up a skinny spinner-type blonde on Ashton last night 9.30 pm and agreed to a Jackson for BBBJCIM, drove down SW Bld and parked in a spot which I've used before but did not realize it was past the city line. Did the deed, cleaned / dressed up and was just sitting in the car exchanging numbers when a county cop drives right up to us. We both stay cool and agree not to admit to anything, we cook up a story that we are driving to a friends' but pulled over to consult Google Maps, told him I did not want to look at my iPhone and drive at the same time. He asks for my DL and her ID (she has none on hand). He does his checks, pulls up nothing, comes back, pulls her out of the car and tries to hassle her into admitting something. To her credit, she stays cool and gives him nothing. He goes back to his car and detains us for another 10 minutes and then comes back and tells us we are free to leave anytime we want. Am sure he knew what's what and what we were up to but he really just found two people sitting quietly in the car talking.

Luckily, my record is clean and she does not have any priors either. Was also lucky she did not have any candy on her. Not sure if he could have done a car search without probable cause but I suspect if one declines a request for a car search, that can be used as a basis for probable cause, ie. If you have nothing to hide, then you have no reason to say no to a car search. In any case, was lucky and got away this time. Next time am not going to park in such a conspicuous spot and definitely not going into the county jurisdiction.

Be careful out there.

OCG.

PellyMason
01-06-19, 21:55
Drove around WW and BCB and was pretty dead last night. Picked up a skinny spinner-type blonde on Ashton last night 9.30 pm and agreed to a Jackson for BBBJCIM, drove down SW Bld and parked in a spot which I've used before but did not realize it was past the city line. Did the deed, cleaned / dressed up and was just sitting in the car exchanging numbers when a county cop drives right up to us. We both stay cool and agree not to admit to anything, we cook up a story that we are driving to a friends' but pulled over to consult Google Maps, told him I did not want to look at my iPhone and drive at the same time. He asks for my DL and her ID (she has none on hand). He does his checks, pulls up nothing, comes back, pulls her out of the car and tries to hassle her into admitting something. To her credit, she stays cool and gives him nothing. He goes back to his car and detains us for another 10 minutes and then comes back and tells us we are free to leave anytime we want. Am sure he knew what's what and what we were up to but he really just found two people sitting quietly in the car talking.

Luckily, my record is clean and she does not have any priors either. Was also lucky she did not have any candy on her. Not sure if he could have done a car search without probable cause but I suspect if one declines a request for a car search, that can be used as a basis for probable cause, ie. If you have nothing to hide, then you have no reason to say no to a car search. In any case, was lucky and got away this time. Next time am not going to park in such a conspicuous spot and definitely not going into the county jurisdiction.

Be careful out there.

OCG.I've had Baltimore City cops descend on my party but thankfully after I'd pulled up my pants. Why was it any worse to be confronted by a county cop? Stiffer interrogation? Charges? Do you think someone reported you for him to have targeted you?

Curtisbay
01-06-19, 21:56

Be careful out there.

OCG.Never agree to a search; if the officer had probable cause they would already be searching your vehicle. Quickly learn each others names and then do not make up a story or answer any questions. The officer is trying to build a case, do not help them. Even with priors they can't make up what they do not observe. Of course be polite, get your hands on the steering wheel. The passenger does not have to show I'd, Maryland is not a stop and identify State.

Dog Pound 99
01-06-19, 22:36
Please, somebody tell me they have info on the red head I saw about a hour ago on pulaski and Ashton, standing on the corner in front of the church.

She was dressed in all black, with a lipstick that showed off her full lips. The girl has that creamy, milky white skin I love.

She dressed in all black, and her clothes fit her well, long sleeve black shirt and black Jeans. She was friendly, and waved but, there was no way on the world I was picking her up looking that good.

I would say she's 5 feet 7 to 8 , you can't miss her if you see her out today. She may be ULE, I don't know. There was a bit of disheveledness about her though.

Any info would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. She was way too loud in appearance to approach for me.She sounds like the Redhead (Big Red) I'd posted about a few days ago.

Dog.

Old Chinese Guy
01-06-19, 22:47
Never agree to a search; if the officer had probable cause they would already be searching your vehicle. Quickly learn each others names and then do not make up a story or answer any questions. The officer is trying to build a case, do not help them. Even with priors they can't make up what they do not observe. Of course be polite, get your hands on the steering wheel. The passenger does not have to show I'd, Maryland is not a stop and identify State.Thanks for advice.

Playboy69
01-07-19, 00:07
I saw little Taylor recently and I concur. Attitude a lot better than last time. Though might be spiraling down again. The bruises and gash on her left leg where from some monger threw her out of a moving vehicle she's said. Mentioned she's not seeing anyone new because of it.

Speaking of Taylor, anyone of you know what happened to Tayler from BP? She had lots of tatoos. Very nice petite body, pouty lips, brunette.

MDmonger
01-07-19, 01:13
Never agree to a search; if the officer had probable cause they would already be searching your vehicle. Quickly learn each others names and then do not make up a story or answer any questions. The officer is trying to build a case, do not help them. Even with priors they can't make up what they do not observe. Of course be polite, get your hands on the steering wheel. The passenger does not have to show I'd, Maryland is not a stop and identify State.For those with a spare 45 minutes, I've always found this instructive. I believe it may have been posted on this forum before, though not recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Badboy1968
01-07-19, 13:13
I saw little Taylor recently and I concur. Attitude a lot better than last time. Though might be spiraling down again. The bruises and gash on her left leg where from some monger threw her out of a moving vehicle she's said. Mentioned she's not seeing anyone new because of it.

Speaking of Taylor, anyone of you know what happened to Tayler from BP? She had lots of tatoos. Very nice petite body, pouty lips, brunette.Tayler is trying to get her life in order.

Chico
01-07-19, 15:30
For those with a spare 45 minutes, I've always found this instructive. I believe it may have been posted on this forum before, though not recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eEVery helpful video. Thanks for posting it! Be safe out there guys.

Chico.

Billy258
01-07-19, 18:02
Find tall blond tina. Got no gag reflex. She will swallow you to your balls and jerk you with her throat.Hey. First time posting. If one of you could please point me in the direction of this tall blond Tina that'd be great! Her digits would be even better.

Old Chinese Guy
01-07-19, 22:12
I've had Baltimore City cops descend on my party but thankfully after I'd pulled up my pants. Why was it any worse to be confronted by a county cop? Stiffer interrogation? Charges? Do you think someone reported you for him to have targeted you?I just think city cops have more important things to do than harassment whereas there might be less crime in the county so cops there have more time on their hands to sniff out every little thing.

Beeemer69
01-08-19, 15:37
Was out and about last weekend doing some recon in the Cb area. Ran into Andrea on Fairhaven sitting on the steps. She is usually spun out or tweaking badly, but on this day I had to give her shot.

Average BJ, but awesome pussy. Give her a try on a good day. Also watch your valuables, her so called girl friend warned that she will cash and dash. Good luck, stay safe!

Barraquda22
01-08-19, 16:26
Anyone have any intel for the westminster / carroll county area? Seems dead unless I'm missing something.

BQ22.

Checkumout
01-09-19, 19:28
Ran into her on Patapsico she had cleaned up and was back to wild ways she always has some kind of hat on today she was wearing one of those ig black winter hats on looks like she just came from Russia she is a trip we played and took her back to Brooklyn.

LibidoLuvr
01-10-19, 09:57
I heard from a reliable source. That another all time great has gone on. She definitely be missed. But not forgotten!

Checkumout
01-10-19, 10:47
I heard from a reliable source. That another all time great has gone on. She definitely be missed. But not forgotten!Nikki which one from what area did she hang any pics?

BoloBellgrande
01-10-19, 11:20
I heard from a reliable source. That another all time great has gone on. She definitely be missed. But not forgotten!There are lots of Nikki's.

Thaman
01-10-19, 11:33
I heard from a reliable source. That another all time great has gone on. She definitely be missed. But not forgotten!Which Nikki? There are so many Nikkis out there.

LibidoLuvr
01-10-19, 11:36
Which Nikki? There are so many Nikkis out there.Italian Nikki. With the big forehead.

Klove48
01-10-19, 14:14
I heard from a reliable source. That another all time great has gone on. She definitely be missed. But not forgotten!I hope that this news is not true but I haven't seen her in a few months and a few weeks back on of the girls told me that she was missing. All I can say is WOW!

Checkumout
01-10-19, 17:29
I hope that this news is not true but I haven't seen her in a few months and a few weeks back on of the girls told me that she was missing. All I can say is WOW!Where did she hang out at and any pics.

NiteTimer
01-10-19, 18:06
I hope that this news is not true but I haven't seen her in a few months and a few weeks back on of the girls told me that she was missing. All I can say is WOW!Waiting to hear back from her family on this before I respond. I was aware of the hospital stay. So I contacted members of her family to get a confirmation. Right now, all I have is she's in the hospital still.

PellyMason
01-10-19, 18:55
Italian Nikki. With the big forehead.Damn! I hope it's not true. Damn.

QuanMarco78
01-10-19, 20:06
Talking about Nikki that normally be, s on aston.

JankMaster
01-10-19, 20:48
Waiting to hear back from her family on this before I respond. I was aware of the hospital stay. So I contacted members of her family to get a confirmation. Right now, all I have is she's in the hospital still.I visited last week. I will find out the scoop inna few hrs. 1 of the best bjs around early in the day.

Curtisbay
01-10-19, 21:21
Anyone have any intel for the westminster / carroll county area? Seems dead unless I'm missing something.

BQ22.Years ago I sawsome SW activity around where 32 ends on Main and in some of the cheap Apts. On the West side of town. The big C store gas stations are also a draw.

NiteTimer
01-10-19, 23:52
I hope that this news is not true but I haven't seen her in a few months and a few weeks back on of the girls told me that she was missing. All I can say is WOW!Spoke with her son tonight. He said she was still in st agony's.

Tiny Pecker
01-11-19, 02:18
Which hotel has hooker activity, but no bed bugs? Looking for white or Hispanic girls.

Klove48
01-11-19, 04:25
Spoke with her son tonight. He said she was still in st agony's.Thanks. Great to hear. She's a great girl in spite of her hardships. One person that I really hope that gets it together.

Geckoman
01-11-19, 14:59
She is currently out of the game. Living with a sugar daddy somewhere in southern md.

DD Chaser
01-11-19, 22:33

https://www.xvideos.com/video43056103/cici_working_the_woodVisited 2 days, had good luck. Car date with Charlie Thusday, said she used to work the clubs, still pretty with long Auburn hair great bbbjcimwsw would stop for her again, found same area as Cici. Saw Cici same day but was spent, chatted her up said I'd be back for her the next day no phone but found her again late Friday. Wow, she's as close to all 10's as I've experienced, a real pleaser. She had a great spot, car date said hope you don't mind if I take my time. She had me crawling out of my skin with her skills and gorgeous face and body, soft and hard at same time and great ass, hips really flare out love it. After a bit she said let's fuck you just sit there I'll do all the work. We both got naked and moved to the back seat. Really good time ended up popping in her mouth after all, no clean up needed. As NT indicated, fabulous attitude, and everything else.

BoloBellgrande
01-12-19, 00:34
I saw Heaven on the corner of Ashton and Pulaski in front of the church, she was sporting short cut hair. I guess she looked normal for the way she presents herself. I saw her a second time walking down the street nearing the place I just from seeing my date.

I assumed she was meeting her date there too.

AbsoluteSavage
01-12-19, 02:01
Hadn't seen her in a while, she was away for a couple months. Used to be a semi regular with her, nice girl but a bit of an airhead hippie vibe if you catch my drift. 5'6 to 5'7, reddish brown curly hair past her shoulders, still has some weight on her that she gained while she was away. Nice big ass, saggy B / C tits, good body over all with no major signs of use. Think she prefers crack to anything else. Great CBJ, CFS is a bit of a let down. Pussy is tight but not that wet, and it's a coin flip if she's going to be really into it or just lay there. When she's into it, she's really into it but for the life of me I don't know what puts her in the mood. It's not the crack because sometimes I fucked her immediately after she smoked and other times she didn't and there's no direct correlation. If you don't care and just want to see a nice big ass from behind while you put in work and don't need anything else she's perfect. And she can handle a pounding like a champ. I like a little more audience participation and could handle it better if she wasn't so inconsistent. Nice girl, will talk your ear off, never had an issue with her rushing me or trying to steal.

Speaking of women named CiCi, did anyone else see the CiCi / C. C. In Highlandtown that was around two years ago? Worked out of her house on Ellwood most days, posted on Backpage but I think she also worked the street, older about 38-42, dark brown curly hair, petite maybe 5'2 to 5'4,big tits but droopy. She was a personal favorite, fantastic attitude, genuinely friendly, amazing in bed. Did whatever I wanted, actually got into it, pretty much GFE and even squirted. I lost her number and would love to see her again.

Plazmatixus
01-12-19, 19:09
I'd be glad to know where to pick her up if you've seen her recently.Over in Dundalk.

Rick07
01-12-19, 22:31
Anyone seen Erica tell her I'm upset she suppose to be riding this Dick.

Mongerel
01-13-19, 10:45
Anyone seen Erica tell her I'm upset she suppose to be riding this Dick.You talking about rip-off Erica? All she'll see from me is tail lights.

Rick07
01-13-19, 12:07
I hope we are not talking about the same girl.

You talking about rip-off Erica? All she'll see from me is tail lights.

Cls9637
01-13-19, 14:39
I hope we are not talking about the same girl.This is Rip-off Erica. Stay away!

Rick07
01-13-19, 17:38
Eww No!! Erica from Patapsco hair is shaved in the back.

Checkumout
01-13-19, 20:01
Eww No!! Erica from Patapsco hair is shaved in the back.Got any pics.

SushiBoyy
01-14-19, 00:45
CB. 20. Looks better in person healthy skinny wit a bubble booty. Good mic DT wet kitty.Nice facial Vega.

Phyuck Yiu
01-14-19, 02:17
Eww No!! Erica from Patapsco hair is shaved in the back.I know that one. Ain't heard from her in so long. Hit me up when you catch up to her.

Tiny Pecker
01-14-19, 03:14
Which motel, not just bwi area, has the most white or Hispanic hookers around it? I like being able to walk outside and make a love connection within twenty minutes.

PellyMason
01-14-19, 10:06
Which motel, not just bwi area, has the most white or Hispanic hookers around it? I like being able to walk outside and make a love connection within twenty minutes.I don't know what hotel to direct you to but if you are looking for Latinas I suggest upper Fells Point. There is 7-11 on Broadway where you can park and check them out. There also are houses in the neighborhood where they do business but I have no idea where they are located now. I'm sure that some of the locals will tell you.

Dog Pound 99
01-14-19, 12:01
Which motel, not just bwi area, has the most white or Hispanic hookers around it? I like being able to walk outside and make a love connection within twenty minutes.Location other than the BWI area would definitely have to be that stoic looking palace centrally located on Madison Street where the hustle and bustle, and all things illicit take place.

Once there, it won't take but a bit of Mongering skill to cultivate, however, much can be had for the uninitiated - - the Whites, the Hispanics and many Blacks too, whom might just adorn on you, ameliorating your banal palate.

Now, go on and git some, hear?

Vega Wrap
01-14-19, 14:35
Painted again.

BuffBill75
01-14-19, 14:41
Painted again.Was that just you or like five guys lololol.

NiteTimer
01-14-19, 15:04
Painted again.Haven't used the gimp ball in awhile. You've inspired me. LOL. She takes it well. I had one girl named Krystal tell me to spray her face after I pulled out her ass, because it was good for her skin. Did I say no? hahah

JankMaster
01-14-19, 17:00
I don't know what hotel to direct you to but if you are looking for Latinas I suggest upper Fells Point. There is 7-11 on Broadway where you can park and check them out. There also are houses in the neighborhood where they do business but I have no idea where they are located now. I'm sure that some of the locals will tell you.I never knew there were walkers up that way as I see a chic on broadway by the name of Jessica a few blocks down who advertised in the escort section. I must check the scene next time.

Rick07
01-14-19, 18:11
7-11 on 100 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231 is this it?

I never knew there were walkers up that way as I see a chic on broadway by the name of Jessica a few blocks down who advertised in the escort section. I must check the scene next time.

NiteTimer
01-14-19, 18:49
7-11 on 100 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231 is this it?There's a rehab spot a block up and some of those girls work. Some work all the way up to Hopkins.

Monoxide
01-14-19, 19:11
There's a rehab spot a block up and some of those girls work. Some work all the way up to Hopkins.Powell is the rehab, I put a girl in there last July, just kinnda got to watch interacting with the rehabers, Powell has there people out amongst the crowd, they can't do anything to ya but they can interfere and mess up your game. The rehabers aren't supposed to cross the street to 7-11, if they are caught they got to go and get a piss test (thats what happened to my girl) and could be kicked out, just saying.

Monoxide.

Joe Mama
01-14-19, 20:28
Anybody visit the STD Clinics lately? Went to the Caroline St clinic and it looks like I'd is mandatory and they log you in their system. It's been years since my last visit, but I'd was previously not required. Not sure about the other clinics.

Jwagz29
01-14-19, 21:43
Anybody visit the STD Clinics lately? Went to the Caroline St clinic and it looks like I'd is mandatory and they log you in their system. It's been years since my last visit, but I'd was previously not required. Not sure about the other clinics.They have to log it because STDs are now considered public health reportable illnesses and have to be recorded.

NiteTimer
01-14-19, 22:34
Powell is the rehab, I put a girl in there last July, just kinnda got to watch interacting with the rehabers, Powell has there people out amongst the crowd, they can't do anything to ya but they can interfere and mess up your game. The rehabers aren't supposed to cross the street to 7-11, if they are caught they got to go and get a piss test (thats what happened to my girl) and could be kicked out, just saying.

Monoxide.They must have tightened up recently. Girls used to be in 7-11, the converted x-theatre, and in the stores across the street.

Mdbbc
01-15-19, 01:44
7-11 on 100 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231 is this it?Anyone know of any activities going on with the ladies at these houses.

MrKwell
01-15-19, 04:13
Took a stroll through B and didn't see much except for a few skeletons so I then headed to CB. Saw Kacie walking up fairhaven. I looped around and doubled back and picked her up. Nice thick Turkey thighs and a well shaped ass. Didn't bring much because I wasn't expecting to find anything out tonight. We agreed on Mr. Jackson and found a nice and quiet place. Finished up and took her back. Got the digits before letting her out. Definitely going all out with full service next time.

Poggi1212
01-15-19, 12:17
I think I have been making reports in the wrong forum. But if anyone know what Ashlee I'm talking about she's too good to. W out walking the tracks she's beautiful smart educated and once of the sweetest woman. I have met doing this she's 27 yrs old tan long blonde brown hair very healthy looking and I just don't get it a woman like that any man would be lucky to have her I guess you can call me captain save a hoe but for this gen I don't care she is not just a date to me but a friend and she has had a hard life so if you see her out there in Brooklyn typically between 4th and 6th most of the time, please treat her right she has a heart of gold not to mention she's beautiful and knows exactly how to please a man she's my go to o don't even mea with the dirty stick thin ******.

Ashley is one of a kind and knows just what I like. She likes to work off her phone so if any momgers get the itch to see her treat her well! Alright POGGI OUT!!

Huntertoo
01-15-19, 13:20
Took a stroll through B and didn't see much except for a few skeletons so I then headed to CB. Saw Kacie walking up fairhaven. I looped around and doubled back and picked her up. Nice thick Turkey thighs and a well shaped ass. Didn't bring much because I wasn't expecting to find anything out tonight. We agreed on Mr. Jackson and found a nice and quiet place. Finished up and took her back. Got the digits before letting her out. Definitely going all out with full service next time.

YoungHung
01-15-19, 16:22
You asked me about some digits but your inbox is full. Clear it and I will try to send again tomorrow.

Huntertoo
01-15-19, 16:56
Which Kacie? What does she look like? There are so many of these ladies using different variations of the name.

Rick07
01-15-19, 18:57
Which is " make that man take care your kids, make that man call your kids his" LOL.

I think I have been making reports in the wrong forum. But if anyone know what Ashlee I'm talking about she's too good to. W out walking the tracks she's beautiful smart educated and once of the sweetest woman. I have met doing this she's 27 yrs old tan long blonde brown hair very healthy looking and I just don't get it a woman like that any man would be lucky to have her I guess you can call me captain save a hoe but for this gen I don't care she is not just a date to me but a friend and she has had a hard life so if you see her out there in Brooklyn typically between 4th and 6th most of the time, please treat her right she has a heart of gold not to mention she's beautiful and knows exactly how to please a man she's my go to o don't even mea with the dirty stick thin ******.

Ashley is one of a kind and knows just what I like. She likes to work off her phone so if any momgers get the itch to see her treat her well! Alright POGGI OUT!!

MrKwell
01-15-19, 18:59
I only know of the one I picked up last night. But she was short and kinda thick. Cool personality.

Curtisbay
01-15-19, 22:00
Anyone know of any activities going on with the ladies at these houses.Scooping ****** at rehab? Isn't that a wee bit F'd up? Too stupid for words if you ask me. Way too stupid.

Atterdag
01-16-19, 11:39
They have to log it because STDs are now considered public health reportable illnesses and have to be recorded.It's a good idea everyone go to those clinics and get checked, I heard some areas have hotspots of somethings.

Huntertoo
01-16-19, 14:04
I only know of the one I picked up last night. But she was short and kinda thick. Cool personality.It's all good MrKwell, I was wondering if it was the Casey I've been looking for. Blond, use to have a nice shapely body, after 4 kids. The last time I saw her she was seriously emaciated, almost didn't recognize her. So had to pass on it. That was like 9 mos ago haven't seen her out and about since. Haven't even seen her bf around.

MacRobby
01-16-19, 14:20
Scooping ****** at rehab? Isn't that a wee bit F'd up? Too stupid for words if you ask me. Way too stupid.Agreed. Wow dude.

Checkumout
01-16-19, 14:59
Agreed. Wow dude.I like getting a good BJ but trying to get one from a SW that is in rehab is a low blow (excuse the pun) I want them to escape the low life life give them a break if they are trying SMH.

Mdbbc
01-16-19, 16:03
Scooping ****** at rehab? Isn't that a wee bit F'd up? Too stupid for words if you ask me. Way too stupid.I'm not saying pick up girls from rehab, I have a friend in the rehabilitation House's I've mentioned and I have been hearing strange things going on in there and out on the premises, I'm just putting that out here asking if anyone has information confirming this, I also believe that it's f. Up.

Rick07
01-16-19, 16:36
No one is thinking like this its out of the norm so less competition I would not do it but I see his angle.

Agreed. Wow dude.

JankMaster
01-16-19, 17:26
Anyone know of any activities going on with the ladies at these houses.Hey say what you want but catching chix at rehab is definitely thinking outside the box. I actually use to got out jessup to the womens cut and see who would get released. Some need rides and a good dicking down. 3 x I've caught it right off the break. And once took me about 3 weeks and a couple dates and she let me hit a few times. She was a smoker coming off 3 yrs in.

PellyMason
01-16-19, 19:13
It's all good MrKwell, I was wondering if it was the Casey I've been looking for. Blond, use to have a nice shapely body, after 4 kids. The last time I saw her she was seriously emaciated, almost didn't recognize her. So had to pass on it. That was like 9 mos ago haven't seen her out and about since. Haven't even seen her bf around.She is still walking Fairhaven. Saw her last week but was surrounded by local admirers. BF Mike left the scene I think. He was cool with her dating.

PanchSez
01-16-19, 20:08
No one is thinking like this its out of the norm so less competition I would not do it but I see his angle.You can Google rehab places in Bmore. Surprise, you will find them near some of the strolls written up in here. Some gals are serious about rehab and some aren't yet. And when they get some time out, they want to make fast use of it.

Vega Wrap
01-16-19, 21:06
One day we hafta get about 5 o 6 trusted seniors together wit one of the cute girls and do a real bukkake on her face. Hair to chin covered in all our batter. Eyes glued shut and nut bubbles blowing out her nose. Whatcha think? For 20 $ a piece some cute thing would let us all gangbang and nut on her with pics? Taylor? Or that little kacie from the gag pic

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/A442B50.jpg?from_helper

https://images.sex.com/images/pinporn/2016/03/31/620/15362073.jpg

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/0C99FFA.jpg?from_helper

MrKwell
01-16-19, 21:46
Anyone seen her or know her whereabouts? Haven't seen her around lately. I know she would always tell me she going to get off the sauce and get clean. Guess she finally did it. If anyone know anything hit me up. She was cool and fun to hook up with.

WillBarnes
01-16-19, 21:47
One day we hafta get about 5 o 6 trusted seniors together wit one of the cute girls and do a real bukkake on her face. Hair to chin covered in all our batter. Eyes glued shut and nut bubbles blowing out her nose. Whatcha think? For 20 $ a piece some cute thing would let us all gangbang and nut on her with pics? Taylor? Or that little kacie from the gag pic

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/A442B50.jpg?from_helper

https://images.sex.com/images/pinporn/2016/03/31/620/15362073.jpg

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/0C99FFA.jpg?from_helperBut back in cville VA I had a couple others get together for this kinda thing years ago with a UTR girl. I'd love to get in on this action.

Checkumout
01-17-19, 10:15
Anyone seen her or know her whereabouts? Haven't seen her around lately. I know she would always tell me she going to get off the sauce and get clean. Guess she finally did it. If anyone know anything hit me up. She was cool and fun to hook up with.Which one are you talking about and where.

Huntertoo
01-17-19, 11:37
She is still walking Fairhaven. Saw her last week but was surrounded by local admirers. BF Mike left the scene I think. He was cool with her dating.Woh woh woh, if she had admirers can I safely assume that she has gained back the weight?!

What time did you see her if you don't mind me asking?

Laxxx
01-17-19, 14:49
Passing thru BP this AM and there was a lot of LE activity. At least 3 patrol cars slowing winding up and down the side streets. Too warm for me so I just headed out of dodge.

Be careful out there.

P.S.: I did see one nice looking woman, mid 30's, petite with shoulder length blond hair. She was definitely a SW but was on the move as she noticed the heat as well.

MrKwell
01-17-19, 15:49
I'm talking about short WSW melissa with the donkey butt. She normally strolls on 4th and talbott.

Mongerel
01-17-19, 21:22
Look like Kiara. Yes I know it's not here, but quite the similarity. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c11686e6e1f5.

MrKwell
01-18-19, 00:01
If only all of them were that cute and dedicated.

LetItOut
01-18-19, 00:19
I don't know what hotel to direct you to but if you are looking for Latinas I suggest upper Fells Point. There is 7-11 on Broadway where you can park and check them out. There also are houses in the neighborhood where they do business but I have no idea where they are located now. I'm sure that some of the locals will tell you.Are there any young latinas out there?

MrKwell
01-18-19, 03:15
Look like Kiara. Yes I know it's not here, but quite the similarity. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c11686e6e1f5.Would be nice if they all looked cute like her and had that kind of dedication.

NiceGuy1957
01-18-19, 17:33
Hey guys most of you guys know josie in Brooklyn. Well she needs some help right away please see you can help. You will not be sorry. NG.

Thundra89
01-18-19, 18:37
Many of you remember her from a few years back especially from CLS. Well I spoke to her lately and her husband (a former monger) just croaked. There is a chance she may return to the prowl for money.

FRmonger1
01-18-19, 22:00
Many of you remember her from a few years back especially from CLS. Well I spoke to her lately and her husband (a former monger) just croaked. There is a chance she may return to the prowl for money.I'd love to see that pussy right now. If you got her number pm me.

MoonMonger
01-18-19, 22:34
Many of you remember her from a few years back especially from CLS. Well I spoke to her lately and her husband (a former monger) just croaked. There is a chance she may return to the prowl for money.Ha. He probably can't handle all the sex. She has a humongous appetite for sex, that's partly the reason she get into the business. Like she once told me, she can't sleep without getting fucked a few time during the day. & she can literally fuck all night long, multiple sessions. I know, I have done it with her. She wore me out & she still wants more. I have to stop by her mom & find out. If she's coming back into the business, I'll be the first in line. She's truely a legend together with kiara. They just don't come like that anymore.

Tbroi2
01-19-19, 00:11
Many of you remember her from a few years back especially from CLS. Well I spoke to her lately and her husband (a former monger) just croaked. There is a chance she may return to the prowl for money.Damn. That just might bring me out of retirement.

RaBBit.

MrKwell
01-19-19, 06:34
Was driving around CB and B tonight. Saw a whole bunch of nothing up CB so came back around B. Was so many damn cars riding around couldn't really get anything. Was kinda funny though, like shopping in a crowded grocery store with little to no food on the shelves. Was kinda bummed out though. Think I might've saw my sweet young girl marissa on 4th and talbot. Haven't seen or heard from her in a few weeks. Doesn't answer or reply on either of her numbers. Tried to double back but when I came around again she was gone. It's all good, took the big L tonight but got a kick out of seeing the same 10-15 cars riding through BCB.

BKMason
01-19-19, 07:23
Hey guys most of you guys know josie in Brooklyn. Well she needs some help right away please see you can help. You will not be sorry. NG.Good luck trying to get ahold of Josie. She never returns calls or texts. She'll only call you when she needs some.

Cash to support her and her mans habit. So rude.

BK.

PellyMason
01-19-19, 10:02
Good luck trying to get ahold of Josie. She never returns calls or texts. She'll only call you when she needs some.

BK.I like Josie and enjoy her hook ups. But you are correct. She'll ignore you until she's in a spot needing $ or a ride. That's why I don't bother with her now.

NiteTimer
01-19-19, 10:27
Many of you remember her from a few years back especially from CLS. Well I spoke to her lately and her husband (a former monger) just croaked. There is a chance she may return to the prowl for money.Yes. It's true. She hit me up couple weeks back talking about she needs to make money.

So it's pretty good bet she's on her way back to the game. Last I saw she had some good weight to work with.

NiceGuy1957
01-19-19, 12:38
Good luck trying to get ahold of Josie. She never returns calls or texts. She'll only call you when she needs some.

BK.BK I agree with you sometimes it is hard to reach some of the girls including her. But is that part of the game, so it is always good to have a plan B LOL. Also as NiteTimer said she has put on weight since last year. There is a picture of her on the street walkers photos I took in March just for the guys who to look for. Its all good NG.

NiceGuy1957
01-19-19, 12:40
Yes. It's true. She hit me up couple weeks back talking about she needs to make money.

So it's pretty good bet she's on her way back to the game. Last I saw she had some good weight to work with.Thanks for the words of wisdom. NT Its all good NG.

HeadJudge
01-19-19, 14:36
Was riding around Brooklyn the other morning and saw a pawg with light grey yoga pants on. She was always around around a guy so didn't stop. Anyone know who that is? Actually looked somewhat fit with great legs and ass in those pants.

HeadJudge
01-19-19, 14:38
I'm talking about short WSW melissa with the donkey butt. She normally strolls on 4th and talbott.Is she only a daytime and evening walker? Never seen anyone resembling this between midnight and 5 am.

HeadJudge
01-19-19, 14:52
The Headjudge is in search for anyone who can take the top spot or join the ranks of the great throat. HE's already encountered in the last few months.

Ashley. Says she's 35 Brooklyn.

Nicole. Says she's 37 Brooklyn.

Sondra 26 Brooklyn.

Nikki 24 4'9" found in CB.

Roxi 49 Brooklyn.

Angel 36 black chick Brooklyn.

Phyuck Yiu
01-19-19, 14:56
Many of you remember her from a few years back especially from CLS. Well I spoke to her lately and her husband (a former monger) just croaked. There is a chance she may return to the prowl for money.Please. If anyone got a line on this one, please let me know. I've read a lot of good things about this one. Was a fav to a lot of you all. Had to be a good reason. I want to sample. So inbox me digits fellow mongers.

Phyuck!

Checkumout
01-19-19, 15:54
Was driving around CB and B tonight. Saw a whole bunch of nothing up CB so came back around B. Was so many damn cars riding around couldn't really get anything. Was kinda funny though, like shopping in a crowded grocery store with little to no food on the shelves. Was kinda bummed out though. Think I might've saw my sweet young girl marissa on 4th and talbot. Haven't seen or heard from her in a few weeks. Doesn't answer or reply on either of her numbers. Tried to double back but when I came around again she was gone. It's all good, took the big L tonight but got a kick out of seeing the same 10-15 cars riding through BCB.Lmao I was one of them I hit the big "0" too.

NiteTimer
01-19-19, 16:25
Got word that young lady I only went with 3 x named Cici passed away on Jan 17 down UM.
Sad. 29. Very nice easygoing person. Apparently got a skin infection. She was the Hispanic girl with glasses. I recently did 2 vid sessions with her. Enjoyed a lot.

Furbuster2000
01-19-19, 16:32
Many of you remember her from a few years back especially from CLS. Well I spoke to her lately and her husband (a former monger) just croaked. There is a chance she may return to the prowl for money.Very nice!

MrKwell
01-19-19, 18:17
Is she only a daytime and evening walker? Never seen anyone resembling this between midnight and 5 am.Well sometimes I would catch her out during the afternoon but don't really know if she was working. Just would say hello real quick and keep going. But she would normal be out during the late night hours 10-2 or something. Was real quick on her business, make some quick dough and go back inside. I had her number and knew where stayed so I didn't have to look for her though. She always told me that was she really trying to get off the sauce and get clean. Guess she finally did, idk. Cool chick, good service. Hope I catch her again. Must have a new number.