PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

CireSire
02-08-22, 21:16
Today I dated Denise The Beast. It was quite enjoyable as she is quite enthusiastic. Anyone else date her?I dated her before. She is cool and had good convo. Head was good too. Told me she was a crack connoisseur LOL. She is funny and I enjoyed my time with her.

LuvTitz
02-09-22, 00:22
I decided to cum out of hibernation today. It's been nice to get away for a while, focus on other things in life, but the love of pussy has brought me back to the strolls. Found Honey around 7 pm not too far from the circle. She's a pleasant WSW, fluorescent reddish purple hair, about 5'4", fantastic C cups and nice pussy. The BBBJ wasn't anything to commend, but the tits and pounding was worth the price of admission. Although she is a user, her skin looked wonderful, no smells. Would definitely repeat.

LexMar
02-09-22, 02:05
Ran into Wsw, Katie late last night in pigtown, and man. She's a dick demon. Shes attractive, about 55, dark shoulder length hair, and a great attitude. She swallowed me for at least 30 minutes before the deed was done; without any complaints. The amazing thing was when I "popped", she kept on going. I had to push her away because I couldn't take it any more. It seemed like she got very "turned on" after I "released" and continued to "attack" my "man parts" with a vigor that I've never experienced. I was so impressed that I gave her the "standard" plus a Hamilton for the "outstanding" work that she put in. One of the best bbbjwcim I've ever experienced. No digits, so I guess I'll have to catch her on "a humble" again. Can't wait. Peace.She seems to fit what my doctor prescribed I need. Any pics or digits for my to find or text her?

CowboysFan
02-09-22, 03:13
Not sure if pics came through, but here they are again.I think that's Karina. Not a solid provider and geeked out on me one time at a hotel, so I ended it right then and took her back. Took it as a loss. I'd rather just go home then put up with some bull shit hehe.

HerStorm
02-09-22, 10:02
I think that's Karina. Not a solid provider and geeked out on me one time at a hotel, so I ended it right then and took her back. Took it as a loss. I'd rather just go home then put up with some bull shit hehe.She has her moments of drama. She likes to see recordings and pics of herself when she's high. Definitely was a I don't have shit to do moment.

EasyLuvr
02-09-22, 12:36
The last several trips to the west side didn't produce anything worth picking up and I'm not so desperate that I'll pick up a geeked out crack ***** but I do love little spinners. The last one that I had on my dick was a tiny thing with a tear drop tattoo near her right eye and had a horrible abscess on her leg where she shot up. She's take a dick deep and let you flood her tight little pussy for $20. Haven't seen her on the loop for months though. My other favorite got herself in some bad trouble and has disappeared as well. She went by Tink or Tinkerbell when I was fucking her and she had the nicest, meaty pussy. She only disappointed me once when she passed out with my dick buried in her so I finished and pulled out. When I started to get dressed, I shook her to wake her up and she didn't respond so I thought what the hell and climbed back on for a second round on the house. She woke up when I started cumming in her again. When I climbed off her and got dressed again, she said something that shook me. She asked how I like nutting in a 17 year old pussy and then chuckled, saying that she was kidding. I'd love to see her again. Anybody know anything about her?

BigTruckBob
02-09-22, 15:20
She went by Tink or Tinkerbell when I was fucking her and she had the nicest, meaty pussy. She only disappointed me once when she passed out with my dick buried in her so I finished and pulled out. When I started to get dressed, I shook her to wake her up and she didn't respond so I thought what the hell and climbed back on for a second round on the house. She woke up when I started cumming in her again. When I climbed off her and got dressed again, she said something that shook me. She asked how I like nutting in a pussy and then chuckled, saying that she was kidding. I'd love to see her again. Anybody know anything about her?I've had her many times over the years, and several mongers here have written extensively about her. When I first met her she was 19, she was so spaced out I convinced her that I was a family member and she still fucked me. Another time I convinced her that I was her old school teacher. I have about 7 hardcore videos of her back when she had a plump little round ass, but I ultimately cut her off because of her drug use. I won't do do a woman if she's not awake that's just my preference. Also, sometimes I would need to get home, and she wouldn't be able to stand to get out of my truck. She would lose control of her legs and fall, that's why she has all those scrapes and cuts on her. You can still find her at the DD or Royal farm on Washington from 5 pm to early morning hours. I see her out there often but I never stop.

Cruzin101
02-09-22, 15:24
This one still around? http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=460788&d=1494177262.

SlowDriver76
02-09-22, 16:48
The last several trips to the west side didn't produce anything worth picking up and I'm not so desperate that I'll pick up a geeked out crack ***** but I do love little spinners. The last one that I had on my dick was a tiny thing with a tear drop tattoo near her right eye and had a horrible abscess on her leg where she shot up. She's take a dick deep and let you flood her tight little pussy for $20. Haven't seen her on the loop for months though. My other favorite got herself in some bad trouble and has disappeared as well. She went by Tink or Tinkerbell when I was fucking her and she had the nicest, meaty pussy. She only disappointed me once when she passed out with my dick buried in her so I finished and pulled out. When I started to get dressed, I shook her to wake her up and she didn't respond so I thought what the hell and climbed back on for a second round on the house. She woke up when I started cumming in her again. When I climbed off her and got dressed again, she said something that shook me. She asked how I like nutting in a 17 year old pussy and then chuckled, saying that she was kidding. I'd love to see her again. Anybody know anything about her?I like them petite. Nice little Russian over Ashton.

PanchSez
02-09-22, 18:28
The last several trips to the west side didn't produce anything worth picking up and I'm not so desperate that I'll pick up a geeked out crack ***** but I do love little spinners. The last one that I had on my dick was a tiny thing with a tear drop tattoo near her right eye and had a horrible abscess on her leg where she shot up. She's take a dick deep and let you flood her tight little pussy for $20. Haven't seen her on the loop for months though. My other favorite got herself in some bad trouble and has disappeared as well. She went by Tink or Tinkerbell when I was fucking her and she had the nicest, meaty pussy. She only disappointed me once when she passed out with my dick buried in her so I finished and pulled out. When I started to get dressed, I shook her to wake her up and she didn't respond so I thought what the hell and climbed back on for a second round on the house. She woke up when I started cumming in her again. When I climbed off her and got dressed again, she said something that shook me. She asked how I like nutting in a 17 year old pussy and then chuckled, saying that she was kidding. I'd love to see her again. Anybody know anything about her?If you are talking about Chelsea with the tear drop tattoo, I heard she passed away.

NiteTimer
02-09-22, 18:45
In the past week I've found out one of my Uc ladies. Cortney passed. Today I got word my old friend. Liz (street idol) is gone. Little Chelsea is gone, and little redhead Cassie is supposedly on the deceased list. Bea died recently and people freezing to death in cars and bandominiums. All these ladies were special when they were on. Sad to hear them not make it. Respectfully, NT out.

Saber1967
02-09-22, 21:02
In the past week I've found out one of my Uc ladies. Cortney passed. Today I got word my old friend. Liz (street idol) is gone. Little Chelsea is gone, and little redhead Cassie is supposedly on the deceased list. Bea died recently and people freezing to death in cars and bandominiums. All these ladies were special when they were on. Sad to hear them not make it. Respectfully, NT out.Didn't know about Liz. Damn!

PellyMason
02-09-22, 21:11
In the past week I've found out one of my Uc ladies. Cortney passed. Today I got word my old friend. Liz (street idol) is gone. Little Chelsea is gone, and little redhead Cassie is supposedly on the deceased list. Bea died recently and people freezing to death in cars and bandominiums. All these ladies were special when they were on. Sad to hear them not make it. Respectfully, NT out.I'm surprised to hear about Cortney B. I thought she was clean for the past few years. Damn.

NiteTimer
02-09-22, 22:57
Somebody asked for pix. I didn't have time to search for better (especially Liz). All were great to me. No bad memories. Respect.

BoloBellgrande
02-10-22, 00:13
Antibody know if Ashley of Washington BLVD is still in the game or is she still in rehab? Never had the pleasure but, I came close a few times. I see she's posting new pics on her Facebook page looking much better.

BigTruckBob
02-10-22, 03:05
Somebody asked for pix. I didn't have time to search for better (especially Liz). All were great to me. No bad memories. Respect.Thanks for posting the pictures, you realize that they were humans too. Metaphorically, these women are in a car that's on fire, and they are driving 100 mph towards a cliff. If we get to close to them, or stay with them too long, they have the potential to take us right over the edge with them.

Horsetrader
02-10-22, 11:04
…Metaphorically, these women are in a car that's on fire, and they are driving 100 mph towards a cliff. If we get to close to them, or stay with them too long, they have the potential to take us right over the edge with them.Which is exactly what happened to them. Their friends pulled them into the burning, speeding car or the dealers pushed them in.

DNobody
02-10-22, 11:09
Yeah that sounds exactly like Kay. Saw her about a month ago, had a good time. Except she wanted to smoke her crack pipe throughout the whole experience, which was irritating. Also was scratching at her scalp the entire time. Took almost 5 days to get the smell of crack off of me. Otherwise, great time.

I got her number too.Anyone know where to find her or have her contact info?

BlueEyesFun
02-10-22, 11:40
I like them petite. Nice little Russian over Ashton.Just curious about which nice little Russian over Ashton you're speaking about? Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Gianni Versace
02-10-22, 11:51
Anyone seen her recently?JGM291 Clear your inbox.

Klove48
02-10-22, 12:36
I like them petite. Nice little Russian over Ashton.

Just curious about which nice little Russian over Ashton you're speaking about? Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.I think he's talking about Nadia. A petite Russian that hangs in that area. I saw her about 3 weeks ago and had a fantastic experience. She wants more than standard but it's worth it. BBBJ was excellent and the "box" was nice and tight. I thought that I had saved her digits but to avail I hope to find her again. I caught her on Ashton and Pulaski. When we meet I was thinking that she's too small, but as we know; "big things come I small packages". Very cool and accommodating. Definitely will repeat if I can catch her again. No pics or digits. Peace.

LumpyLuv
02-10-22, 13:52
In the past week I've found out one of my Uc ladies. Cortney passed. Today I got word my old friend. Liz (street idol) is gone. Little Chelsea is gone, and little redhead Cassie is supposedly on the deceased list. Bea died recently and people freezing to death in cars and bandominiums. All these ladies were special when they were on. Sad to hear them not make it. Respectfully, NT out.Is that Courtney that had to whisper with the big chest?

Doc9598
02-10-22, 15:02
Hey fellow mongers!

New to town was wondering where I can find some good street talent. I like ones I can take to my hotel or a good car date. Thanks.

SteveStone123
02-10-22, 17:47
Hey fellow mongers!

New to town was wondering where I can find some good street talent. I like ones I can take to my hotel or a good car date. Thanks.Check the below thread to get details about loop maps. The famous one is Wilkens Ave / Washington Blvd loop.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

Refer to the post from 08-15-15 09:33 under this thread and it has working link to the loops.

SlapHappy4
02-10-22, 18:05
In the past week I've found out one of my Uc ladies. Cortney passed. Today I got word my old friend. Liz (street idol) is gone. Little Chelsea is gone, and little redhead Cassie is supposedly on the deceased list. Bea died recently and people freezing to death in cars and bandominiums. All these ladies were special when they were on. Sad to hear them not make it. Respectfully, NT out.Bummer about Liz. What got her?

Phyuck Yiu
02-10-22, 18:14
No that isn't her. But talking about Courtney with that big tits that whispered, where she been? Has anyone seen or heard from her? If you got a working number, lmk.

Phyuck!

Is that Courtney that had to whisper with the big chest?

Vrjetta
02-11-22, 01:25
Just wondering if anyone has seen Tiff the gift? She was a lot of fun.Has anybody seen her.

NietzscheKeen
02-11-22, 01:48
No that isn't her. But talking about Courtney with that big tits that whispered, where she been? Has anyone seen or heard from her? If you got a working number, lmk.

Phyuck!Yeah, I haven't seen her around. Definitely been looking for her. My god those head skills made me want to put a ring on it. The number I had hasn't gotten a response in months. She told me her mother worked or lived near the hospital near the cemetery on Wilkins. If anyone finds her, please let me know.

Last time I was with her, it seemed like the other girls, especially a BSW that supposedly burned someone was really pissed at her and beat on my car window when we drove by. I hope she is ok.

Crg3400
02-11-22, 09:41

Phyuck!Courtney suffered a fate worst than death, she had to move back in with her mother in Columbia.

Assman To You
02-11-22, 11:33
I think he's talking about Nadia. A petite Russian that hangs in that area. I saw her about 3 weeks ago and had a fantastic experience. She wants more than standard but it's worth it. BBBJ was excellent and the "box" was nice and tight. I thought that I had saved her digits but to avail I hope to find her again. I caught her on Ashton and Pulaski. When we meet I was thinking that she's too small, but as we know; "big things come I small packages". Very cool and accommodating. Definitely will repeat if I can catch her again. No pics or digits. Peace.Funny, how many Russians do you know with no accent? Her head game is on point though.

Oakwood99
02-11-22, 11:34
Yeah, I haven't seen her around. Definitely been looking for her. My god those head skills made me want to put a ring on it. The number I had hasn't gotten a response in months. She told me her mother worked or lived near the hospital near the cemetery on Wilkins. If anyone finds her, please let me know.

Last time I was with her, it seemed like the other girls, especially a BSW that supposedly burned someone was really pissed at her and beat on my car window when we drove by. I hope she is ok.I saw her last week on Ashton.

Oak.

EasyLuvr
02-11-22, 12:03
Went scouting this afternoon but didn't see anyone out until I spied a little thing with pink hair, pink yoga pants and pink boots standing at the circle. I looped around the block but she was gone by the time I got back. I saw her about an hour later walking up Monroe and saw her drop off her earnings to a skinny black dude before heading back south back towards the circle. I lost sight of her after that. Anybody know who she is and if she was dating?

Oakwood99
02-11-22, 12:12
Major police activity on Wilkens / Payson / Ashton. Yellow tape all over the place.

Oak.

Beemer69
02-11-22, 15:55
I've had her many times over the years, and several mongers here have written extensively about her. When I first met her she was 19, she was so spaced out I convinced her that I was a family member and she still fucked me. Another time I convinced her that I was her old school teacher. I have about 7 hardcore videos of her back when she had a plump little round ass, but I ultimately cut her off because of her drug use. I won't do do a woman if she's not awake that's just my preference. Also, sometimes I would need to get home, and she wouldn't be able to stand to get out of my truck. She would lose control of her legs and fall, that's why she has all those scrapes and cuts on her. You can still find her at the DD or Royal farm on Washington from 5 pm to early morning hours. I see her out there often but I never stop.I picked this one up a while ago on Wilkens just walking and looking lost. Took her to tims, worst date I've experienced in all my years of mongering all over the US. Told me her name was Autumn. Cute as a button, just too high to function.

Oakwood99
02-11-22, 17:02
Went scouting this afternoon but didn't see anyone out until I spied a little thing with pink hair, pink yoga pants and pink boots standing at the circle. I looped around the block but she was gone by the time I got back. I saw her about an hour later walking up Monroe and saw her drop off her earnings to a skinny black dude before heading back south back towards the circle. I lost sight of her after that. Anybody know who she is and if she was dating?Sasha. Yes she dates.

Oak.

BigTruckBob
02-11-22, 22:02
She lives in a trailer with her husband in the parking lot of the Extended Stay in Glen Burine. She has a monstrous ass for an older woman and she can take a pounding. While her husband is at work overnight, she sometimes look for action. The first time I got her she was walking around all the trailers giving that familiar look. I usually give her $30, and she put it in her pocket without even looking at it. This leads me to believe that it's not all about money for her, and I believe she gets off on cucking her husband. If you pick her up she won't go far, and wants to stay in the parking lot close by her trailer. She also may invite you into her trailer but be careful with that, her husband comes home early at times. She refuses to let anyone record or take pictures, if she notices it, she will the end the date.

SteveStone123
02-11-22, 22:55
I picked this one up a while ago on Wilkens just walking and looking lost. Took her to tims, worst date I've experienced in all my years of mongering all over the US. Told me her name was Autumn. Cute as a button, just too high to function.I had one of the worst experience with her couple of years back and I reported the same with pics of her. I always avoided her whenever I spot her in Washington Blvd near to Royal Farms.

Phyuck Yiu
02-11-22, 23:25
Does anyone have working digits for her. Or what time has she been spotted out there? I'm trying to catch up with her.

Phyuck!

I saw her last week on Ashton.

Oak.

StayAnonymous
02-12-22, 02:45
Similar experience. Poor performance and does not care to please at all. Definitely has mileage (hands swollen if I remember right) - she's not worth the trouble. Batshit crazy. She lives nearby and her mom dates too.

I picked this one up a while ago on Wilkens just walking and looking lost. Took her to tims, worst date I've experienced in all my years of mongering all over the US. Told me her name was Autumn. Cute as a button, just too high to function.

StayAnonymous
02-12-22, 02:53
Dreamt I found her at the triangle. She's 5'9" dirty blonde straight long hair. As or Bs up top. Long legs. Clean hands. Not swollen or marked. Standard rates for standard service. She didn't rush at all. Nice experience and she behaved like a normal human. On methadone and does this "only for the $". Insists on no creampie.

ShadowFox76
02-12-22, 09:05
Anyone happen to have digits for Special K? Haven't been able to find her at her usual spots. Figured she might have a working phone. Appreciate it.

BoloBellgrande
02-12-22, 12:27
Had the most unusual meet and greet Thursday at a familiar female friends crib. I was there getting ready to do a date and on my way up to the room when I go to the top of the steps and turned the corner, I see a the bathroom door is open and there's a girl sitting on the toilet with the door open.

She apologized for for being such a site and I said, it's okay. My date came up a few sends later to clean up and made her get out of the bathroom, I don't think she was using as it was intended, I think she was about to get hight, even though her pants were at her ankles and her ass cheeks were showing.

When she got up she didn't pull her pants up, she just walked to the room I'd stepped in and started having a conversation with her pants down around her knees, no panties of course! I didn't mind the peep show, LOL.

So while she was standing there next to me, I asked her name and she told me it was Tiny / Amber. I remember her seeing her but, I thought she was a blonde from what I remember of her walking down Ramsey that one night, her hair is brown now. I could see she was missing teeth.

She looks like she'd be a good double date with Kiara. Her personality seemed similar to hers.

John in VA
02-12-22, 13:12
Major police activity on Wilkens / Payson / Ashton. Yellow tape all over the place.

Oak.Friend told me a male was shot in the head. Died at the hospital and then pd surrounded a house off Wilkens. I would advise extra caution and watch for more uncle presence.

BigTruckBob
02-12-22, 13:48
Friend told me a male was shot in the head. Died at the hospital and then pd surrounded a house off Wilkens. I would advise extra caution and watch for more uncle presence.I agree, that entire area is hot right, there have been a lot of shootings and robberies. A prostitute was injured from jumping out of a moving car near the bridge. Then you have those drug guys and prostitutes sitting too close to each other. The police may not stop you if you are picking up a prostitute, but they may if they think you are involved with the drug element.

JeffBatsy
02-12-22, 14:25
I picked this one up a while ago on Wilkens just walking and looking lost. Took her to tims, worst date I've experienced in all my years of mongering all over the US. Told me her name was Autumn. Cute as a button, just too high to function.FYI, you want to stay above the shoulders with that one. You go any further south and things could get bumpy.

Apache 12
02-12-22, 15:04
[QUOTE=ShadowFox76;5774839]Anyone happen to have digits for Special K? Haven't been able to find

Chico
02-12-22, 16:53
Had the most unusual meet and greet Thursday at a familiar female friends crib. I was there getting ready to do a date and on my way up to the room when I go to the top of the steps and turned the corner, I see a the bathroom door is open and there's a girl sitting on the toilet with the door open.

She apologized for for being such a site and I said, it's okay. My date came up a few sends later to clean up and made her get out of the bathroom, I don't think she was using as it was intended, I think she was about to get hight, even though her pants were at her ankles and her ass cheeks were showing.

When she got up she didn't pull her pants up, she just walked to the room I'd stepped in and started having a conversation with her pants down around her knees, no panties of course! I didn't mind the peep show, LOL.

So while she was standing there next to me, I asked her name and she told me it was Tiny / Amber. I remember her seeing her but, I thought she was a blonde from what I remember of her walking down Ramsey that one night, her hair is brown now. I could see she was missing teeth.

She looks like she'd be a good double date with Kiara. Her personality seemed similar to hers.Wow, a blast from the past! I haven't seen her in years! I only dated her once or twice, a long time ago on Wilkens. The last time I saw her was on Facebook and she was in rehab, looking much better but I guess she relapsed. Too bad, she seems like a really nice girl. Maybe I'll get another chance? Where was this encounter?

Chico.

Moraxus
02-12-22, 19:03
Wow, a blast from the past! I haven't seen her in years! I only dated her once or twice, a long time ago on Wilkens. The last time I saw her was on Facebook and she was in rehab, looking much better but I guess she relapsed. Too bad, she seems like a really nice girl. Maybe I'll get another chance? Where was this encounter?

Chico.I hadn't seen her in almost 4 years until a little over a month ago. Scooped her on ashton and didn't realize it was her until right before the date started. Haven't seen her since though. She looks a lot better now compared to back then.

MotoMoto11
02-12-22, 19:58
She lives in a trailer with her husband in the parking lot of the Extended Stay in Glen Burine. She has a monstrous ass for an older woman and she can take a pounding. While her husband is at work overnight, she sometimes look for action. The first time I got her she was walking around all the trailers giving that familiar look. I usually give her $30, and she put it in her pocket without even looking at it. This leads me to believe that it's not all about money for her, and I believe she gets off on cucking her husband. If you pick her up she won't go far, and wants to stay in the parking lot close by her trailer. She also may invite you into her trailer but be careful with that, her husband comes home early at times. She refuses to let anyone record or take pictures, if she notices it, she will the end the date.Damn I have to give you props for that one I never knew any girl around but will definitely be on the look but I doubt if she would entertain brothers.

SamEyeAm
02-12-22, 22:30
The last time I saw her was about seven months ago when she was in town to pickup a car she just purchased. She lives in West Virginia and works for Macy's in Martinsburg. The number I have for her no longer works, but she knows how to get in touch with me whenever she heads this way. Honestly, I hope she stays in West Virginia and continues taking care of herself. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Jazzy seems to have turned her life around and I'm somewhat jealous of whoever got to do this to her.

Mdam
02-13-22, 00:25
Picked up Brittany by the Marathon. She's thin and about 5'5, probably was cute before the drugs. She has a nice personality and is easy to talk to. Found a spot and got a CBJ for 30, for which I was fine with and didn't feel like haggling. She did a good job, nothing special.

BigTruckBob
02-13-22, 00:41
Damn I have to give you props for that one I never knew any girl around but will definitely be on the look but I doubt if she would entertain brothers.Thanks! The extended stay use to have a plethora of "Truck Stop Hookers", these are the prostitutes who traveled with the truck drivers and contractors that stayed there, or in the parking lot. I've met a few early 20's around there, but those days are mostly gone. If you ever notice anything decent standing at the light by Golden Corral panhandling, proposition her. I don't think race is a factor, it's more about game. Perhaps say something like, hey do you want to take all of my money now or later. This makes them smile, and subconsciously think that you are a sucker and will give them something undeserving. After you have your fun with her, transition her back to reality. Say something like, this $30 was my lunch money and cigarette money, but I would starve to be with you. Surprisingly they walk away happy thinking you gave up something for them. We all have our own system though but this works well for me LOL.

Budge96
02-13-22, 01:28
Drove around quite a bit Saturday early evening 8:30 pm both WW and Brooklyn and there wasn't much of anything worth picking up out that I could see.

Was trying to try out some new fish since I've been exclusively seeing two or three gals for the last few months.

Every once in a while even the best of talent gets slightly boring so here we are, saw one decent looking blonde in Brklyn that I've passed on many time cute face early thirties pony tail forigured how bad could it be? Haha what the hell was I thinking?

This chick started off by saying she's a real thourough finisher and does the complete job and all that and I was like uh oh bad sign!

Sure enough she gave a blow job like a high schooler, barely got it in her mouth before she was rapid pistoning on it up down up down geez I had to suggest try the nuts? Why did I do that she just looked at them and say I don't do that tried a few quick pecks and said their hairy!

I just gave up and took her back quickly hoping somebody else may have shown up, she also was like don't touch my ass and I won't lick yours until I know you maybe after the second date!

I was like fat chance your getting a second date bwaaaaa, ! Not on your life!

YMMV but don't count on it B.

CireSire
02-13-22, 09:05
If anyone can find any information on how I can contact.

Jalin it would be greatly appreciated. Or you can DM me if you have it.

NietzscheKeen
02-13-22, 09:20
This chick started off by saying she's a real thourough finisher and does the complete job and all that and I was like uh oh bad sign!.I know right. Funny how the worst. Worst BJs I've ever gotten were from people that talk about how good they are. Sometimes I cancel it even before it starts if they start trying to convince me. So many have even made a point to tell me how everyone says they are they best ever.

Why is this always such a sure sign of disappointment and pain to come?

Apache 12
02-13-22, 10:30
Anyone happen to have digits for Special K? Haven't been able to find her at her usual spots. Figured she might have a working phone. Appreciate it.Shadow check your in box, I gave you the number. I f*ed up yesterday and posted the number on here, but edited before anyone noticed.

PellyMason
02-13-22, 10:35
Drove around quite a bit Saturday early evening 8:30 pm both WW and Brooklyn and there wasn't much of anything worth picking up out that I could see.

Was trying to try out some new fish since I've been exclusively seeing two or three gals for the last few months.

Every once in a while even the best of talent gets slightly boring so here we are, saw one decent looking blonde in Brklyn that I've passed on many time cute face early thirties pony tail forigured how bad could it be? Haha what the hell was I thinking?

This chick started off by saying she's a real thourough finisher and does the complete job and all that and I was like uh oh bad sign!

Sure enough she gave a blow job like a high schooler, barely got it in her mouth before she was rapid pistoning on it up down up down geez I had to suggest try the nuts? Why did I do that she just looked at them and say I don't do that tried a few quick pecks and said their hairy!.No my mileage did not vary. She's attractive but either she is playing a game of bad service or she's in the wrong line of work. I made the mistake of giving her my number. She called for days before I finally blocked her.

Purpl9
02-13-22, 11:54
Do you have an ad for her or her digits. I've never seen her. Any BBFS from her.

She lives in a trailer with her husband in the parking lot of the Extended Stay in Glen Burine. She has a monstrous ass for an older woman and she can take a pounding. While her husband is at work overnight, she sometimes look for action. The first time I got her she was walking around all the trailers giving that familiar look. I usually give her $30, and she put it in her pocket without even looking at it. This leads me to believe that it's not all about money for her, and I believe she gets off on cucking her husband. If you pick her up she won't go far, and wants to stay in the parking lot close by her trailer. She also may invite you into her trailer but be careful with that, her husband comes home early at times. She refuses to let anyone record or take pictures, if she notices it, she will the end the date.

Phyuck Yiu
02-13-22, 11:56
I thought Jalin was out the game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Phyuck!

If anyone can find any information on how I can contact.

Jalin it would be greatly appreciated. Or you can DM me if you have it.

ShadowFox76
02-13-22, 12:11
Shadow check your in box, I gave you the number. I f*ed up yesterday and posted the number on here, but edited before anyone noticed.I got your dm. Thanks man. Will report as soon as I have time to drive up to Baltimore for a day.

ElliotSpitzer
02-13-22, 13:25
I was out on stroll early morning the other day and saw meya on Ramsey. I seen her before back in summer. It was good service but she acts a little strange. I decide to make the scoop. We hit my spot where I can take my time. We negotiate half / half and she immediately start with a good bbj nice and slow with deep throating until I was ready no rush. She layed back the passenger seat and climbed on top and slipped inside her it felt so good. Few pumps later I loaded her up with nutmilk. Then took her back where I found her. Damage 30 Good nut.

BigTruckBob
02-13-22, 16:44
I received a lot of messages about her so I will share what I know to the group, and then is up to you guys to get her and report back. Her face is okay, but she has some wrinkles. Her boobs are saggy, and her best asset is her ass. She's a bit flabby, but she is an old woman so it's fine. The puss is good, no smells, it's a bit open, but that's why she can take a pounding. The best time to get her is between 8 pm and 12 am, especially on warmer nights. I think her husband goes to work at 7 pm but be careful if you go in there. She's not chasing dope, so she's not constantly looking for dates. She has a phone but I don't have it, I won't waste my time waiting for something like that to call back. I go to the Walmart behind her often, and I always swing through that area looking for something easy and I see her about once a month. There are some other "lot lizards" who pan handle at the intersection, but I don't typically pick them up because they are BBWs. The last thing is don't let her game you with her conversation. If she had it her way she will spend the entire time talking about shit that happened 20 years ago. That's one of the things I dislike, in an hour of time you get 40 minutes of her talking, 5 minutes of head, and 15 minutes of sex. She won't do anything unprotected.

SamEyeAm
02-13-22, 17:10
I thought Jalin was out the game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Phyuck!Jalin is out of the game and just had a kid. She will also cuss you out and even threaten you if you try to contact her over Facebook.

Sammy.

BlueEyesFun
02-13-22, 20:39

Sure enough she gave a blow job like a high schooler, barely got it in her mouth before she was rapid pistoning on it up down up down geez I had to suggest try the nuts? Why did I do that she just looked at them and say I don't do that tried a few quick pecks and said their hairy!

I just gave up and took her back quickly hoping somebody else may have shown up, she also was like don't touch my ass and I won't lick yours until I know you maybe after the second date!

I was like fat chance your getting a second date bwaaaaa, ! Not on your life!

YMMV but don't count on it B.I totally agree with you my man, this chick is a complete ZERO! Turned out to be a "One and Done" for me. I took this photo the one and only time I scooped her back in 2019 long before she dyed her hair blonde. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

Strata
02-14-22, 03:41
I hit the Wilkens track on Thursday night for the first time in a while. I had stopped coming out due to bad dates and lack of alluring talent.

There wasn't a lot of talent out, even though it was warm. But it wasn't completely uneventful:

Two dead bodies were found recently in the junkyard on McPhail (north of Pratt). They're in the process of tearing the yard out.

A car sped past me by WSC heading east on Pratt and smashed into a parked car over by Furrow.

In the morning around 0930, a young guy was shot on Payson, south of Wilkens. Cameras showed the shooter was fighting with another man, and cops thought the shooter had run into a house by the corner store by the triangle (he hadn't). Swat, helicopter, and all the fixings.

Detectives are also talking to girls about a monger who has raped multiple women in the past year. And he still visits the Wilkens track as of a few days ago.

As far as talent, I saw Kiara but no one else even remotely interesting, so it was another wasted trip to the Wilkens (and MP) tracks.

Be safe out there.

-Strata.

https://homicides.news.baltimoresun.com/victim/4382/

Duuuuuuude
02-14-22, 08:05
Found Sasha walking near the circle yesterday. Looked good so I looped back for the scoop. Very cool chick. We went off for a rental and had great time. She can actually even hold a conversation. She has a well toned body with bolt-ons and nice nips. BBBJ followed by CFS. We laid and talked for a bit and junior woke up again, so I sprayed down the enhancements. After we left I dropped her off at busy bee. Will definitely repeat.

BigPappay
02-14-22, 09:01
Hey guys let's try and give the ladies a little Xtra in these cold times. Lucky for us inflation hasn't hit this game. Unfortunately they never know when that push will be their last!

Apache 12
02-14-22, 10:02
Please, If You had not contributed to this forum in any way Do Not Ask for Kiara's number! I am only goving out her number to Seniors or someone who has at least given a decent report on here.

Thanks Apache Out! BE SAFE.

Assman To You
02-14-22, 10:13
Please, If You had not contributed to this forum in any way Do Not Ask for Kiara's number! I am only goving out her number to Seniors or someone who has at least given a decent report on here.

Thanks Apache Out! BE SAFE.I don't do that either. Who knows who these newbies are so NO. We put in the work, laps, miles, gas. Go do the same until you get to Sr. Status.

Oakwood99
02-14-22, 10:25
Jalin is out of the game and just had a kid. She will also cuss you out and even threaten you if you try to contact her over Facebook.

Sammy.That's her BF. He controls her FB.

Oak.

NietzscheKeen
02-14-22, 10:50
Idk man. I want to try her since you guys are giving such rave reviews, but the photos of her on here are such a boner kill. She looks so rough with the knots and sores. I just don't think I can.

It's nice to meet one you can have a conversation with though.

NiteTimer
02-14-22, 11:58
That's her BF. He controls her FB.

Oak.I'm glad you posted that. Her drug dealer baby daddy has her on lock since April 2021. I let her know our friend Holly died and he went ape shit on her messenger.

MotoMoto11
02-14-22, 13:14
Found Sasha walking near the circle yesterday. Looked good so I looped back for the scoop. Very cool chick. We went off for a rental and had great time. She can actually even hold a conversation. She has a well toned body with bolt-ons and nice nips. BBBJ followed by CFS. We laid and talked for a bit and junior woke up again, so I sprayed down the enhancements. After we left I dropped her off at busy bee. Will definitely repeat.I caught her once just got the mic work she is pretty cool.

MotoMoto11
02-14-22, 13:38
I hit the Wilkens track on Thursday night for the first time in a while. I had stopped coming out due to bad dates and lack of alluring talent.

There wasn't a lot of talent out, even though it was warm. But it wasn't completely uneventful:

Two dead bodies were found recently in the junkyard on McPhail (north of Pratt). They're in the process of tearing the yard out.

A car sped past me by WSC heading east on Pratt and smashed into a parked car over by Furrow.

In the morning around 0930, a young guy was shot on Payson, south of Wilkens. Cameras showed the shooter was fighting with another man, and cops thought the shooter had run into a house by the corner store by the triangle (he hadn't). Swat, helicopter, and all the fixings.

Detectives are also talking to girls about a monger who has raped multiple women in the past year. And he still visits the Wilkens track as of a few days ago.

As far as talent, I saw Kiara but no one else even remotely interesting, so it was another wasted trip to the Wilkens (and MP) tracks.

Be safe out there.

-Strata.

https://homicides.news.baltimoresun.com/victim/4382/I knew a lady that actually had a key to get in the yard she stayed in a trailer had it hooked up too her name was Sherry was from West Virginia.

Budge96
02-14-22, 23:36
I know right. Funny how the worst. Worst BJs I've ever gotten were from people that talk about how good they are. Sometimes I cancel it even before it starts if they start trying to convince me. So many have even made a point to tell me how everyone says they are they best ever.

Why is this always such a sure sign of disappointment and pain to come?I have to agree it's almost like a self fulfilling prophecy! Soon as they start bragging about prowess I get suspicious because those that do have skills don't seem to need to brag they let their work be the proof!

This particularly blonde who it seems quite a few of you gents agree is trash needs to recognize either put in the work or give it up damn!

B.

BillHilly2010
02-14-22, 23:42
I was out on stroll early morning the other day and saw meya on Ramsey. I seen her before back in summer. It was good service but she acts a little strange. I decide to make the scoop. We hit my spot where I can take my time. We negotiate half / half and she immediately start with a good bbj nice and slow with deep throating until I was ready no rush. She layed back the passenger seat and climbed on top and slipped inside her it felt so good. Few pumps later I loaded her up with nutmilk. Then took her back where I found her. Damage 30 Good nut.Is she out and about on most days? Looks like she'd be a good one to pop my SW Cherry!.

JackFlash69
02-15-22, 07:04
Found Sasha walking near the circle yesterday. Looked good so I looped back for the scoop. Very cool chick. We went off for a rental and had great time. She can actually even hold a conversation. She has a well toned body with bolt-ons and nice nips. BBBJ followed by CFS. We laid and talked for a bit and junior woke up again, so I sprayed down the enhancements. After we left I dropped her off at busy bee. Will definitely repeat.Where she normally be at in the circle and around what time I can't see to find her.

Horsetrader
02-15-22, 16:02
Is she out and about on most days? Looks like she'd be a good one to pop my SW Cherry!.

Where she normally be at in the circle and around what time I can't see to find her.Dont target one specific girl. These girls don't punch a time clock, their schedules are irregular. They go out when they need money, usually for drugs. They do tend to stay in their normal location.

A few girls keep a pseudo schedule, but very unreliable. This is a first come first served industry, so she can be there at one moment and gone the next. Until you collect some numbers, it's best to go with an open mind.

One thing I can recommend is asking her name before you decide. You can reject her at the moment and drive away and search this forum for reports of her performance. If she is good and you are slow, there is a good chance that I will have already picked her up and taken her to a hotel. Don't be slow.

Phyuck Yiu
02-15-22, 16:15
I have a certain want today. Who has the loosest kitty? I want her. So, suggestions please. Don't judge, we all have fetishes.

Phyuck!

BigTruckBob
02-15-22, 16:52
Once these women are no longer able to sell themselves, do they stop using drugs? I was at west side shopping center in the early AM and this woman approached my truck, she had to be in her mid 80's. She had a lot of wrinkles, and was wearing so much makeup, she looked like she was going to her own funeral. I thought she was about to pan handle but then she asked if I wanted to date her. She told me she likes to take her teeth out and promised not to rush me. I was little intrigued of how she was ended up still doing this at such an old age so I asked her a few questions. She claimed she was, in her words, a "beauty flasher" (stripper) back in the 60's. She said she still gets high if she can get a date but she hasn't been able to get one for a long time. She was practically in tears when I turned her down. She even offered to give me a free sample to see if I like it but I just couldn't do it. I gave her some change, but she still stood there crying as I pulled off.

Klove48
02-15-22, 18:36
Once these women are no longer able to sell themselves, do they stop using drugs? I was at west side shopping center in the early AM and this woman approached my truck, she had to be in her mid 80's. She had a lot of wrinkles, and was wearing so much makeup, she looked like she was going to her own funeral. I thought she was about to pan handle but then she asked if I wanted to date her. She told me she likes to take her teeth out and promised not to rush me. I was little intrigued of how she was ended up still doing this at such an old age so I asked her a few questions. She claimed she was, in her words, a "beauty flasher" (stripper) back in the 60's. She said she still gets high if she can get a date but she hasn't been able to get one for a long time. She was practically in tears when I turned her down. She even offered to give me a free sample to see if I like it but I just couldn't do it. I gave her some change, but she still stood there crying as I pulled off.Wow! I know that was a conscious grabber. Peace.

Apache 12
02-15-22, 18:44
Once these women are no longer able to sell themselves, do they stop using drugs? I was at west side shopping center in the early AM and this woman approached my truck, she had to be in her mid 80's. She had a lot of wrinkles, and was wearing so much makeup, she looked like she was going to her own funeral. I thought she was about to pan handle but then she asked if I wanted to date her. She told me she likes to take her teeth out and promised not to rush me. I was little intrigued of how she was ended up still doing this at such an old age so I asked her a few questions. She claimed she was, in her words, a "beauty flasher" (stripper) back in the 60's. She said she still gets high if she can get a date but she hasn't been able to get one for a long time. She was practically in tears when I turned her down. She even offered to give me a free sample to see if I like it but I just couldn't do it. I gave her some change, but she still stood there crying as I pulled off.Glad that wasn't Me, I would had given her a 20, just because of her age not for the tears and wished her well.

Ole Soft Hearted Apache Out. Be Safe!

Barraquda22
02-15-22, 19:09
I have a certain want today. Who has the loosest kitty? I want her. So, suggestions please. Don't judge, we all have fetishes.

Phyuck!My ex.

BQ22.

Sportsfan1234
02-15-22, 19:21
You always have some interesting experiences. Thanks for sharing. 80 years old is like 150 in SW years. Most of us would have passed like you and probably also gave her some money, but I bet that some monger on here is going to be on stake out at that location trying to get a free sample of the gum job.

Once these women are no longer able to sell themselves, do they stop using drugs? I was at west side shopping center in the early AM and this woman approached my truck, she had to be in her mid 80's. She had a lot of wrinkles, and was wearing so much makeup, she looked like she was going to her own funeral. I thought she was about to pan handle but then she asked if I wanted to date her. She told me she likes to take her teeth out and promised not to rush me. I was little intrigued of how she was ended up still doing this at such an old age so I asked her a few questions. She claimed she was, in her words, a "beauty flasher" (stripper) back in the 60's. She said she still gets high if she can get a date but she hasn't been able to get one for a long time. She was practically in tears when I turned her down. She even offered to give me a free sample to see if I like it but I just couldn't do it. I gave her some change, but she still stood there crying as I pulled off.

Dpcf69
02-15-22, 19:22
She lives in a trailer with her husband in the parking lot of the Extended Stay in Glen Burine. She has a monstrous ass for an older woman and she can take a pounding. While her husband is at work overnight, she sometimes look for action. The first time I got her she was walking around all the trailers giving that familiar look. I usually give her $30, and she put it in her pocket without even looking at it. This leads me to believe that it's not all about money for her, and I believe she gets off on cucking her husband. If you pick her up she won't go far, and wants to stay in the parking lot close by her trailer. She also may invite you into her trailer but be careful with that, her husband comes home early at times. She refuses to let anyone record or take pictures, if she notices it, she will the end the date.Good report, Bob.

Would love to know if there's any other good candidates around here (the ESA). Reason I ask is that I'm staying here this week. Twice the other night I saw young chicks walk through the parking lot that I thought might be "lizards"/ SWs, but they disappeared before I could get out there. Any intel appreciated, brother. I've been looking on the forum here for years -- since the days when most all the references were to the old Clix Loop. Used to scour BP / CB back in the day from Church to FH to W. Patapsco. Heck, I'd be scared to drive down any of those streets today even on a good day. Not safe. Last report I remember making on here was on a redhead everybody called "Dry P*why Heather" back off of Washburn. That was years ago. My friend Bill used to have the transmission shop two doors up from Murph's. Started out, we'd go scoop a couple off the stroll. Pretty soon the girls would just show up at the shop, especially if they were heading to or from Murph's or Doc & Annie's. Local Pillheads called him "Dr. Billy" and called the shop "The Pharmacy". We sometimes used to do the girls in the backs of customers' SUVs. In the bays. Even on the lifts. LOL. Like I said, it's been years. The good 'ol days of BP / CB are gone. DM me whatever you can. Thanks, friend. And I'll report back to you anything I hear around here.

Phyuck Yiu
02-15-22, 19:40
Has anyone seen Kay / Kayla lately? She lives in Ellicott Driveway in a Bando. I've been trying to catch up with her. She was out of it last time I saw her but kitty was good all other times. Would love to see her again. Anyone got her digits or can help me find her.

Phyuck!

StayAnonymous
02-16-22, 00:29
Was looking fine except once the clothes came off:

-left groin bleeding wound. Maybe from injecting maybe from something else.

-right and left neck with fresh scabs / blood from injecting.

-thighs bruised.

She's not going to last long like this.

Good BBBJ and BBFS.

Jthinas
02-16-22, 00:36

-thighs bruised.

Good BBBJ and BBFS.With all these open wounds and bleeding and you still did BBFF? She's not the only one that's not going to last.

Strata
02-16-22, 03:14

-thighs bruised.

Good BBBJ and BBFS.Guys have been saying that about Kiara for years. She's managed to hold it together.

She looks good clothed and I love the hair, but the BO, teeth rotted down to the gums, unwillingness to take a shower, and her desire for quick dates are the deal breakers for me.

But I know that's sacrilege around here.

-Strata.

Dj Hunter
02-16-22, 08:18

-thighs bruised.

Good BBBJ and BBFS.God damn! I don't want to judge anyone's decisions here but I had to laugh at "good BBFS" after reading about those multiple open and infected wounds. Y'all are some heroic motherfuckers indeed!!

MotoMoto11
02-16-22, 08:21
Once these women are no longer able to sell themselves, do they stop using drugs? I was at west side shopping center in the early AM and this woman approached my truck, she had to be in her mid 80's. She had a lot of wrinkles, and was wearing so much makeup, she looked like she was going to her own funeral. I thought she was about to pan handle but then she asked if I wanted to date her. She told me she likes to take her teeth out and promised not to rush me. I was little intrigued of how she was ended up still doing this at such an old age so I asked her a few questions. She claimed she was, in her words, a "beauty flasher" (stripper) back in the 60's. She said she still gets high if she can get a date but she hasn't been able to get one for a long time. She was practically in tears when I turned her down. She even offered to give me a free sample to see if I like it but I just couldn't do it. I gave her some change, but she still stood there crying as I pulled off.I commend you brother you did the right thing it might have bothered you if you went through with it. Although some brothers might have that kind of fetish for that type of stuff I couldn't believe that they had older woimen doing their thing on Xvideos.

BigPappay
02-16-22, 12:03
You guys must have heeded my advice and given all the gals a little xtra. All quiet on the western front and the BP flank. Maybe why'all just tired en out on Valentine's day. Either way I commend your efforts!!

ElliotSpitzer
02-16-22, 14:07
I recently saw GiGi on Washington blvd. I reluctantly make the scoop but she was the only thing out. I used to see her all the time on Wash across from uhaul at that trucker gas station but always pass on her. She always looks to high out her mind and dirty. She reminds me of pigpen from charlie brown. But it was raining. She hops in and smelled like boiled bologna and bad sauerkraut. I just crack the window and sprayed some cologne I had in the car. We hit my spot negotiate a Jackson for some lick a stick with swallow. She did not disappoint. She gave me a very good bbj until I flooded her throat with warm nutmilk. Then I took her back where I found her at. Once she was gone so was the smell. Good nut.

Solid Shooter
02-16-22, 14:25
Once these women are no longer able to sell themselves, do they stop using drugs? I was at west side shopping center in the early AM and this woman approached my truck, she had to be in her mid 80's. She had a lot of wrinkles, and was wearing so much makeup, she looked like she was going to her own funeral. I thought she was about to pan handle but then she asked if I wanted to date her. She told me she likes to take her teeth out and promised not to rush me. I was little intrigued of how she was ended up still doing this at such an old age so I asked her a few questions. She claimed she was, in her words, a "beauty flasher" (stripper) back in the 60's. She said she still gets high if she can get a date but she hasn't been able to get one for a long time. She was practically in tears when I turned her down. She even offered to give me a free sample to see if I like it but I just couldn't do it. I gave her some change, but she still stood there crying as I pulled off.Truly I don't know how I'd react in that situation, probably similar to how you took it.

All the posts you make give me lots of info and food for thought, thanks for that Bob!

SweetMaster11
02-16-22, 15:20
God damn! I don't want to judge anyone's decisions here but I had to laugh at "good BBFS" after reading about those multiple open and infected wounds. Y'all are some heroic motherfuckers indeed!!I was thinking the same thing DJ and I was LMAO.

CowboysFan
02-16-22, 17:08
I recently saw GiGi on Washington blvd. I reluctantly make the scoop but she was the only thing out. I used to see her all the time on Wash across from uhaul at that trucker gas station but always pass on her. She always looks to high out her mind and dirty. She reminds me of pigpen from charlie brown. But it was raining. She hops in and smelled like boiled bologna and bad sauerkraut. I just crack the window and sprayed some cologne I had in the car. We hit my spot negotiate a Jackson for some lick a stick with swallow. She did not disappoint. She gave me a very good bbj until I flooded her throat with warm nutmilk. Then I took her back where I found her at. Once she was gone so was the smell. Good nut.I've been seeing her out there geeking so I passed.

On a side note, whos the older chick out there on Washington blvd with the furry cream boots on. Seen her showing some leg in them the other night but legs looked old. I didn't move in for a closer look. Seen her out there a few nights later in the same boots.

Grafenberg
02-16-22, 17:20
I recently Guvnah, clear out some old messages.

Grafenberg
02-16-22, 17:31
You always have some interesting experiences. Thanks for sharing. 80 years old is like 150 in SW years. Most of us would have passed like you and probably also gave her some money, but I bet that some monger on here is going to be on stake out at that location trying to get a free sample of the gum job.Reminds me of the kids taking notes when Tyrone Biggums visited for drug awareness day.

SteveStone123
02-16-22, 18:06
S Payson and Ashton St.

PanchSez
02-16-22, 19:04
S Payson and Ashton St.Looks like Amber who used to hang at the circle.

Oakwood99
02-16-22, 19:06
S Payson and Ashton St.Amber. I noticed she's around the triangle more now.

Oak.

PanchSez
02-16-22, 19:19
S Payson and Ashton St.She is good for oral. Recommend a good check of the kitty before sampling. You will probably get the "I'm on my period" response from her.

CowboysFan
02-16-22, 19:37
Anyone seen her lately? Was nothing special other then being young and inexperienced LOL. Saw a firetruck and rescue squad at her place 2 months ago. I assumed someone was in bad shape. Anyone still dating her?.

NietzscheKeen
02-16-22, 20:03
I've been seeing her out there geeking so I passed.

On a side note, whos the older chick out there on Washington blvd with the furry cream boots on. Seen her showing some leg in them the other night but legs looked old. I didn't move in for a closer look. Seen her out there a few nights later in the same boots.Is she the mid aged blonde by the gas station on that steep road? I tried to talk to her the other day to get a number because I didn't have time. Once I got close enough to see her I would have passed anyway. She got an attitude and walked away like I was wasting her time with the 2 seconds I spoke to her.

NietzscheKeen
02-16-22, 20:17
Looks like Amber who used to hang at the circle.That looks like Andrea to me.

JankMaster
02-16-22, 20:52
Just wondering if anyone has seen Tiff the gift? She was a lot of fun.She was staying with the old white dude who rents rooms on furrow. Opposite side of the street from robs.

JankMaster
02-16-22, 20:54
Anyone seen blue hair raven or spanish looking cee cee. Miss those 2. Cee cee may be at the grey bar hotel.

Oakwood99
02-16-22, 21:53
That looks like Andrea to me.That's Amber.

Oak.

Solid Shooter
02-16-22, 22:50
She calls herself the "soul snatcher" which is pretty fitting to be honest, does a very good mic job. Sometimes she will swallow other times she's not about it. I saw her 3 ish months ago and her room was disgusting and she seemed to be in rough shape. Anyone been by her place recently? Any good info?.

Cheers.

CowboysFan
02-16-22, 22:58
Anyone seen blue hair raven or spanish looking cee cee. Miss those 2. Cee cee may be at the grey bar hotel.She's out and looking lovely. Anyone still dating her?.

Laurens
02-17-22, 00:09
She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.More if this.

Laurens
02-17-22, 00:13
Today I noticed this girl standing near the Wells Fargo ATM at Westside Shopping Center. Does anyone know whether she is working? In the past I have noticed her walking with a guy.I been looking for her to name or goes by Destiny or Dez.

Phyuck Yiu
02-17-22, 02:59
Raven got clean. She isn't out there anymore.

Phyuck!

Anyone seen blue hair raven or spanish looking cee cee. Miss those 2. Cee cee may be at the grey bar hotel.

Phyuck Yiu
02-17-22, 03:03
Still seeking Kay. Has anyone seen her or been with her lately? Inbox me if you got working digits. Ones I got doesn't work anymore.

Phyuck!

Has anyone seen her lately? I can't find her at her usual spot anymore. These girls, you know how they can be, one moment here and gone the next. If anyone gets a line on that one, lmk.

Phyuck!

KayJay1
02-17-22, 06:40

Thanks Apache Out! BE SAFE.In need of those digits hit me asap.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-17-22, 09:26
Well, to hear a monger post that it is not safe to cruise the strolls of BP and Fairhaven is sad to say the least.

I fondly remember the golden days when the talent was amazing and plentiful.

Guess the corner boys need some classes in how to run a successful enterprise. The reports on the ladies are simply gross and disgusting anymore. I for one have to much to lose play the game these days.

However I occasionally wonder what has happened to Marykate the greek godess with the awesome rack and skills and Tina the 40 ish hottie with great teeth and rockin bod, both of Fairhaven.

Any updates will be greatly appreciated.

Assman To You
02-17-22, 09:29
Anyone seen blue hair raven or spanish looking cee cee. Miss those 2. Cee cee may be at the grey bar hotel.I have not seen Raven in a month or 2 and when I did she was walking w 2 guys and didn't look remotely interested in a date. After a date w her I took her to Royal Farms and offered to buy her a meal. She ordered over $25 worth of chicken and sides. I fed the entire trap house that day. Lesson learned. I will still buy them a meal but don't let them just order whatever they want. Her head game is missed.

BigPappay
02-17-22, 10:16
In need of those digits hit me asap.Park your car at Westgate shopping mall facing the playground. You'll see her limping by between 10-12. Usually her recharge time. Girl still can pull them swimmers out ya and then slurps them down the hatch.

RockyB
02-17-22, 10:25
Well, to hear a monger post that it is not safe to cruise the strolls of BP and Fairhaven is sad to say the least.

Guess the corner boys need some classes in how to run a successful enterprise. The reports on the ladies are simply gross and disgusting anymore. I for one have to much to lose play the game these days.

However I occasionally wonder what has happened to Marykate the greek godess with the awesome rack and skills and Tina the 40 ish hottie with great teeth and rockin bod, both of Fairhaven.

Any updates will be greatly appreciated.Long time monger. Go back to early 90's. The pre-internet days were the golden age of mongering. Maybe it's nostalgia but I can remember the stroll in DC that had girls 10 feet apart, most were 7-10 on the civie scale. Same in Philly. Baltimore strolls were good too. You could easily count 10-15 girls at any given time. The stroll down 40 just before the county line was crowed with the rent a rooms packed like open air bordellos. Now it's an occasional zombie on the loops I counted 2 walking dead as I drove through Wilkens, Washington Bvd and Curtis Bay.

Old Chinese Guy
02-17-22, 11:05
Long time monger. Go back to early 90's. The pre-internet days were the golden age of mongering. Maybe it's nostalgia but I can remember the stroll in DC that had girls 10 feet apart, most were 7-10 on the civie scale. Same in Philly. Baltimore strolls were good too. You could easily count 10-15 girls at any given time. The stroll down 40 just before the county line was crowed with the rent a rooms packed like open air bordellos. Now it's an occasional zombie on the loops I counted 2 walking dead as I drove through Wilkens, Washington Bvd and Curtis Bay.Maybe this should be in the Rant & Raves section but the opiate epidemic really was key in the number and quality of talent on the streets. While I detest what companies like Purdue Pharma did, it was their drugs that created the market and street action. Now that we are getting a handle on the opiate epidemic, there is definitely less talent on the street because they have either passed away (I've had great 4 UTRs ODed in the last few years) or successfully recovered (Kacey, Melanie, Megan / Roxy just to name a few Idols from the B / CB neighborhood, I have many more UTRs who have successfully left the life). The last few times (5-10) I've hit the loops in B / CB and WW, I really have not see anything worth picking up. Maybe I've become more selective and moved online to escorts and / or SBs. I pay more but get a more consistent and better quality. Besides I'm getting too old for the car-play crap and do appreciate a warm / cool room, bed and a bathroom to wash up after. I'm paying 10 x more than I used to for street action but then I get a full hour, decrease risk of getting picked up by Baltimore's finest and just a much more pleasant experience. Also with inflation everything is costing more anyways. There is also always the traditional dating sites and sex is 'free' but comes with strings and 'free' is relative. After adding cost of a nice meal, drinks and time invested, sometimes it is just nice to go in and out with no drama. Addendum: Opioid refers to naturally-derived substances, opiates to synthetically-derived ones, so it should be the opiate and not opioid crisis.

Phyuck Yiu
02-17-22, 11:55
Which Kacey are we talking about?

Phyuck!

Maybe this should be in the Rant & Raves section but the opiate epidemic really was key in the number and quality of talent on the streets. While I detest what companies like Purdue Pharma did, it was their drugs that created the market and street action. Now that we are getting a handle on the opiate epidemic, there is definitely less talent on the street because they have either passed away (I've had great 4 UTRs ODed in the last few years) or successfully recovered (Kacey, Melanie, Megan / Roxy just to name a few Idols from the B / CB neighborhood, I have many more UTRs who have successfully left the life). The last few times (5-10) I've hit the loops in B / CB and WW, I really have not see anything worth picking up. Maybe I've become more selective and moved online to escorts and / or SBs. I pay more but get a more consistent and better quality. Besides I'm getting too old for the car-play crap and do appreciate a warm / cool room, bed and a bathroom to wash up after. I'm paying 10 x more than I used to for street action but then I get a full hour, decrease risk of getting picked up by Baltimore's finest and just a much more pleasant experience. Also with inflation everything is costing more anyways. There is also always the traditional dating sites and sex is 'free' but comes with strings and 'free' is relative. After adding cost of a nice meal, drinks and time invested, sometimes it is just nice to go in and out with no drama. Addendum: Opioid refers to naturally-derived substances, opiates to synthetically-derived ones, so it should be the opiate and not opioid crisis.

MilkMan63
02-17-22, 12:42

Any updates will be greatly appreciated.Marykate is still out there might not be on the stroll but I did talk to her this week via text and she's dtf when her man ain't around we can do a trade for the digits if you'd like.

HerStorm
02-17-22, 16:49
Looking to see if anyone has seen or came across Taylor aka Reds, or BSW Cee Cee lately? Used to date them awhile back, but haven't seen lately. Used to be near the triangle all the time.

CharliePhogg
02-17-22, 17:18
Looking to see if anyone has seen or came across Taylor aka Reds, or BSW Cee Cee lately? Used to date them awhile back, but haven't seen lately. Used to be near the triangle all the time.Haven't seen her / Reds in a while, would love to run into her again.

JackFlash69
02-17-22, 17:28
Someone knows where in the circle I can find Sasha at and when good time to spot?

Loomy
02-17-22, 20:02
I have to agree it's almost like a self fulfilling prophecy! Soon as they start bragging about prowess I get suspicious because those that do have skills don't seem to need to brag they let their work be the proof!

This particularly blonde who it seems quite a few of you gents agree is trash needs to recognize either put in the work or give it up damn!

B.Some of the best BJs I have ever gotten were from SW that when you first meet, they don't even ask what you are donating to them. You just unzip and they get to it and afterwards they take whatever you want to give with no fuss. These types know their work speaks for itself.

Old Chinese Guy
02-18-22, 00:12
Which Kacey are we talking about?

Phyuck!This one, of course she does not look like that anymore, she has blown up like a balloon, they tend to once they get clean.

DMonkey85
02-18-22, 00:39
Any girl you would recomend for this would be great.

Assman To You
02-18-22, 09:46
Someone knows where in the circle I can find Sasha at and when good time to spot?FFS man. Go stand in the circle and do a 360. If she is there you will see her. If not repeat until you do. If you go from 530 am to 730 am most any day you will catch her. Look for crazy color dyed hair and her tits popping out.

Phyuck Yiu
02-18-22, 12:58
Was anyone out hunting last night? Saw this new girl at the corner of Ashton and Pulaski around 7 pm last night. Looked out of her element and very green. Never seen her before. Thick white girl with blonde hair. Anyone else see her or picked her up. Looked too clean for me. Worried she didn't belong.

Phyuck!

Ad350
02-18-22, 14:08
This one, of course she does not look like that anymore, she has blown up like a balloon, they tend to once they get clean.I have to agree with you. Kacey, Melanie and Rachel were great times. I think Kacey just had a kid, Melanie has cleaned her life up and Rachel I'm not sure whatever happened to her but there really hasn't been much talent to fill in.

Ad350
02-18-22, 14:12
Still seeking Kay. Has anyone seen her or been with her lately? Inbox me if you got working digits. Ones I got doesn't work anymore.If you run into Kayla let me know. I've been looking for her 3 or 4 months now. I don't know if she's out the game or if it's a timing issue.

BlueEyesFun
02-18-22, 14:47
This one, of course she does not look like that anymore, she has blown up like a balloon, they tend to once they get clean.If I remember correctly, didn't she also go by the name Rachael? At any rate, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Duuuuuuude
02-18-22, 14:57
Someone knows where in the circle I can find Sasha at and when good time to spot?If you know where the circle is, it's not big.

HeadLuvr
02-18-22, 16:46
Someone knows where in the circle I can find Sasha at and when good time to spot?Have you ever been to the circle? It has a 50 ft diameter, if that. If you are there, you can see the whole thing. What do you mean by "where in the circle"?

John in VA
02-18-22, 17:05
Was anyone out hunting last night? Saw this new girl at the corner of Ashton and Pulaski around 7 pm last night. Looked out of her element and very green. Never seen her before. Thick white girl with blonde hair. Anyone else see her or picked her up. Looked too clean for me. Worried she didn't belong.

Phyuck!I forgot to report on her a couple weeks ago. She was hanging by the brick building on the corner. I approached her she wanted a full Franklin for FS. I passed immediately and drove off. She was wearing a long down to her knees coat. I saw her talking to several other SW's. With her appearing chunky and unable to tell what's under the coat and her price it was easy to move on.

TopGun9
02-18-22, 19:12
This Baltimore SW thread used to one of the top 3 or 5 SW threads on this forum.

I used to remember tuning into this thread weekly and I'll be reading nasty and dirty adventurers from legendary mongers and the girls they play with. I would see ton of pics and videos posted of SW gems like Valerie, Kandi, Brandi, Natalie, Storm, Kiara, and many others.

Now I scroll through pages and pages before seeing some pics.

So what happened?

Did the mongers retired? Did the SWs cleaned up and got out of town? Or no one bother to post pics / videos of their exploits on here any more?

JohnDoe5678
02-18-22, 19:30
I think that's Karina. Not a solid provider and geeked out on me one time at a hotel, so I ended it right then and took her back. Took it as a loss. I'd rather just go home then put up with some bull shit hehe.Looking to hook back up with Karina. Anybody know where I can find her?.

Mr Jones2
02-18-22, 21:20
Looking to hook back up with Karina. Anybody know where I can find her?.I see her on Ashton between Pulaski and Payson. All hours of the day.

Mr Jones2
02-18-22, 21:33
For anyone who is a Libby fan, I found her on ListCrawler. She uses the name Hazel, and charges 150 for half hour. I would like to see her, but not at those prices.

LibidoLuvr
02-18-22, 23:31
I see her on Ashton between Pulaski and Payson. All hours of the day.I hooked up with her this afternoon. Service was about 5 at best. Looks was 8. Would not repeat.

Old Chinese Guy
02-19-22, 00:47
I have to agree with you. Kacey, Melanie and Rachel were great times. I think Kacey just had a kid, Melanie has cleaned her life up and Rachel I'm not sure whatever happened to her but there really hasn't been much talent to fill in.Yes, she did put on a lot of weight when she got clean, had a kid and actually lost of bit of weight but nowhere near what she used to be based on her FB photos. Melanie also did clean up and she is also thicc based on her current FB photos. I guess I'm glad for them that they pulled themselves out of the life but it does leave the streets empty and a void where one drive-by would get you multiple good options. I can't say I've seen anything decent the last few times I've been out but maybe I'm not out at the right time. I tend to like to see what I'm getting into so am generally out anytime between 2 pm until it gets dark.

Unclebadtouch
02-19-22, 09:11
Brooklyn Park had several options available yesterday between 2 to 3 pm. When I scooped up Rose off 4th St. There was a chubby blonde wearing black leggings in the same general area. I can't offer anything really descriptive about Rose other than she's slim with light brown hair and the only girl out there holding a pack of adult coloring books in a plastic bag. 20 got me a good, wet BBBJ. Then I shot over to Wilkens to see what was out. Multiple options again, especially at Ashton and Pulaski. I decided to go for a sure thing and knock on L's door. L describes herself as a "pleaser", and she's not lying.

DMonkey85
02-19-22, 14:34
Can anyone share contac info of l I am hearing good thing would love a try.

Cls9637
02-19-22, 16:54
I was never able to make arrangements with Kiara after several of you guys sent her number ending in 1444 to me. Thanks to all of you if I didn't say it before. However, she never answered and now it comes up as disconnected. Does anybody have newer contact information for her? These pictures are from about six years ago. I'd love to have the opportunity to take new ones!

Imagepainter
02-19-22, 16:58
Brooklyn Park had several options available yesterday between 2 to 3 pm. When I scooped up Rose off 4th St. There was a chubby blonde wearing black leggings in the same general area. I can't offer anything really descriptive about Rose other than she's slim with light brown hair and the only girl out there holding a pack of adult coloring books in a plastic bag. 20 got me a good, wet BBBJ. Then I shot over to Wilkens to see what was out. Multiple options again, especially at Ashton and Pulaski. I decided to go for a sure thing and knock on L's door. L describes herself as a "pleaser", and she's not lying.I met her last week- said she usually hangs out on Wilkens. She has a great attitude and great mic skills! I kinda liked the coloring books too LOL! Highly recommended!

MotoMoto11
02-19-22, 17:33
Brooklyn Park had several options available yesterday between 2 to 3 pm. When I scooped up Rose off 4th St. There was a chubby blonde wearing black leggings in the same general area. I can't offer anything really descriptive about Rose other than she's slim with light brown hair and the only girl out there holding a pack of adult coloring books in a plastic bag. 20 got me a good, wet BBBJ. Then I shot over to Wilkens to see what was out. Multiple options again, especially at Ashton and Pulaski. I decided to go for a sure thing and knock on L's door. L describes herself as a "pleaser", and she's not lying.Pleaser is just being nice all I can say is the mic work is splendidious.

Moraxus
02-19-22, 20:38
Yes, she did put on a lot of weight when she got clean, had a kid and actually lost of bit of weight but nowhere near what she used to be based on her FB photos. Melanie also did clean up and she is also thicc based on her current FB photos. I guess I'm glad for them that they pulled themselves out of the life but it does leave the streets empty and a void where one drive-by would get you multiple good options. I can't say I've seen anything decent the last few times I've been out but maybe I'm not out at the right time. I tend to like to see what I'm getting into so am generally out anytime between 2 pm until it gets dark.Its not just you, the streets have been pretty bare for the most part. Seems like there's all kinds of reasons they're getting off the streets. JJ aka Jackie (I was told) died in the hospital recently, Angel moved to Georgia with her mom and I assume got clean. One of my utrs just moved back to va to go to rehab (I hope). Liz needs surgery for cancer and haven't seen her in about a month. Another girl I used to see out all the time, saw her at the bus stop on pratt around a month ago, she's on methadone now and is happy to be off the streets. Tons of other girls are gone and I have no idea what happened to them.

NietzscheKeen
02-19-22, 20:41
Brooklyn Park had several options available yesterday between 2 to 3 pm. When I scooped up Rose off 4th St. There was a chubby blonde wearing black leggings in the same general area. I can't offer anything really descriptive about Rose other than she's slim with light brown hair and the only girl out there holding a pack of adult coloring books in a plastic bag. 20 got me a good, wet BBBJ. Then I shot over to Wilkens to see what was out. Multiple options again, especially at Ashton and Pulaski. I decided to go for a sure thing and knock on L's door. L describes herself as a "pleaser", and she's not lying.L certainly wants to be a pleaser, but I'm in no hurry to repeat. The body and smell did me in. Kinds like the half eaten deer you find on the bank of a river. It smelled like I was fucking that.

NietzscheKeen
02-19-22, 20:43
Pleaser is just being nice all I can say is the mic work is splendidious.I apologize for all the posts, but yes. Her BJ skills are fantastic.

Jthinas
02-19-22, 20:44
Its not just you, the streets have been pretty bare for the most part. Seems like there's all kinds of reasons they're getting off the streets. JJ aka Jackie (I was told) died in the hospital recently, Angel moved to Georgia with her mom and I assume got clean. One of my utrs just moved back to va to go to rehab (I hope). Liz needs surgery for cancer and haven't seen her in about a month. Another girl I used to see out all the time, saw her at the bus stop on pratt around a month ago, she's on methadone now and is happy to be off the streets. Tons of other girls are gone and I have no idea what happened to them.What happened to them?

They are street walking street living drug addicted prostitutes. That's what happened to them. It's not like they're on a regular schedule and I have to be somewhere or take in trouble with their boss. They live in the streets they are motivated by drugs.

These girls come and go every day.

Apache 12
02-19-22, 21:13
I was never able to make arrangements with Kiara after several of you guys sent her number ending in 1444 to me. Thanks to all of you if I didn't say it before. However, she never answered and now it comes up as disconnected. Does anybody have newer contact information for her? These pictures are from about six years ago. I'd love to have the opportunity to take new ones!
Sorry I posted here instead of PM

CowboysFan
02-19-22, 21:40
What ever happened to her? Everyone keeps the pretty ones utr. Hook a senior up hehe.

Old Chinese Guy
02-19-22, 22:21
I was never able to make arrangements with Kiara after several of you guys sent her number ending in 1444 to me. Thanks to all of you if I didn't say it before. However, she never answered and now it comes up as disconnected. Does anybody have newer contact information for her? These pictures are from about six years ago. I'd love to have the opportunity to take new ones!Hey CLS! You might want to read some recent reviews of Special K and reconsider, rotting teeth, BO from refusing to shower, open bleeding sores. Don't think she's in the shape of your photos from 6 years back.

Moraxus
02-19-22, 23:20
What happened to them?

They are street walking street living drug addicted prostitutes. That's what happened to them. It's not like they're on a regular schedule and I have to be somewhere or take in trouble with their boss. They live in the streets they are motivated by drugs.

These girls come and go every day.Yes obviously... Lets not take the last sentence of my post so seriously now. It was a rhetorical statement, not an actual question that I or anyone else on the forum needed you to answer. Seems you may have missed the reason for the post.

Old Chinese Guy
02-19-22, 23:20
What ever happened to her? Everyone keeps the pretty ones utr. Hook a senior up hehe.I know the one on the left as Kacey. She might have used Rachel but I do know her real name is not Rachel.

Jthinas
02-19-22, 23:26
L certainly wants to be a pleaser, but I'm in no hurry to repeat. The body and smell did me in. Kinds like the half eaten deer you find on the bank of a river. It smelled like I was fucking that.That's the description of what it smelled like. How the hell did you go through with it? I don't understand how some guys can basically describe the absolute worst scenario of the way a girl looks smells and is in ultimately still goes through with the date. Recent reports on Kiara keep saying about how she's bleeding from all sorts of sores on her body teeth rotting. Bad odor. Yet the guy still bareback her. There's just no way I could go through with some of these dates described.

Cls9637
02-20-22, 06:46
Hey CLS! You might want to read some recent reviews of Special K and reconsider, rotting teeth, BO from refusing to shower, open bleeding sores. Don't think she's in the shape of your photos from 6 years back.I've read them, but I like to see for myself. Here are a few of her pictures from when I first introduced her to the forum in 2012.

Cls9637
02-20-22, 06:48
Thank you to everyone who sent me Kiara's new number. Very much appreciated.

Laurens
02-20-22, 07:04
Thank you to everyone who sent me Kiara's new number. Very much appreciated.I need the number on Kiara too.

Assman To You
02-20-22, 09:14
What ever happened to her? Everyone keeps the pretty ones utr. Hook a senior up hehe.Is she to one on the left or right? If its the shorty with nice tayas I'd want to find her asap.

BigPappay
02-20-22, 11:00
I've read them, but I like to see for myself. Here are a few of her pictures from when I first introduced her to the forum in 2012.She still gets the job done. Just less photogenic.

Thundra89
02-20-22, 11:00
With the posts about her lately I decided to give her a text and meet up with her.

She gave me her new number around New Years or so didn't meet up with anyone for a while simply because it was busy at my job went to Tim's this morning I put some cat ears on her for a little bit of role play.

NietzscheKeen
02-20-22, 12:00
That's the description of what it smelled like. How the hell did you go through with it? I don't understand how some guys can basically describe the absolute worst scenario of the way a girl looks smells and is in ultimately still goes through with the date. Recent reports on Kiara keep saying about how she's bleeding from all sorts of sores on her body teeth rotting. Bad odor. Yet the guy still bareback her. There's just no way I could go through with some of these dates described.It wasn't detectable at first and once the little head takes control I just got to give it what it wants and get it over with fast. I do lack self control when it comes to sex, but I'm always covered with these street girls and carry Lysol wipes and alcohol to spray myself down with immediately after.

I could go to the AMPs still and pay like 180 bucks and get a cute clean girl, or I could go the budget option and pick up one of these girls, bang her in an alley and part ways in like 5 minutes for 40 bucks tops.

Oakwood99
02-20-22, 13:06
Someone knows where in the circle I can find Sasha at and when good time to spot?Let me help you out a little more. This is how she looked last week. Once you get to know her you probably can scoop her from her place.

Oak.

LP383
02-20-22, 14:46
Guess I'll join in on the sharing of my encounters with her. The pics of her with me in the car were back in 2014 (she definitely has those come f* me eyes LOL). The ones of in the motel are back from October 2021. A lot has changed. But I don't discriminate LOL. As long as they're nice and don't give me a hard time they're are good in my book.

Here's a link for a small video to go along with the throw back pics.

https://www.xvideos.com/video68428275/kiara_in_baltimore_giving_head_part_1_2014_

I usually don't post on here. I just lurk to read the stories LOL. Do you all care if I post just a few pics taken of my encounters with other girls. They're are little outdated that's the only reason I ask. I know there's probably another forum I can probably post to but figured I'd ask.

HablaEspanol
02-20-22, 15:01
She's the short one.

Is she to one on the left or right? If its the shorty with nice tayas I'd want to find her asap.

MarcuAurielis
02-20-22, 15:53
Hi anyone have kiaras number I'd love to meet the special K.

CreaminSide
02-20-22, 19:59
Guess I'll join in on the sharing of my encounters with her. The pics of her with me in the car were back in 2014 (she definitely has those come f* me eyes LOL). The ones of in the motel are back from October 2021. A lot has changed. But I don't discriminate LOL. As long as they're nice and don't give me a hard time they're are good in my book.

https://www.xvideos.com/video68428275/kiara_in_baltimore_giving_head_part_1_2014_

I usually don't post on here. I just lurk to read the stories LOL. Do you all care if I post just a few pics taken of my encounters with other girls. They're are little outdated that's the only reason I ask. I know there's probably another forum I can probably post to but figured I'd ask.Have not been with her post baby. I see she is showing some damage. When it warms up, I will take a trip to Bmore. Always did her raw with creampie. Good to see some other mongers enjoying her raw. Still looks nice and juicy.

Creaminside.

CowboysFan
02-20-22, 20:50
That's the description of what it smelled like. How the hell did you go through with it? I don't understand how some guys can basically describe the absolute worst scenario of the way a girl looks smells and is in ultimately still goes through with the date. Recent reports on Kiara keep saying about how she's bleeding from all sorts of sores on her body teeth rotting. Bad odor. Yet the guy still bareback her. There's just no way I could go through with some of these dates described.I disagree with her having a current smell. I've been seeing her the past 4 weeks for a rimjob and 1 out of 4 she smelled like cigarettes. She's not homeless or living in an abando anymore. I guess you caught her on a bad day. She mentioned a few times how guys she won't date will sit out front her house looking for her. Sounded kinda creepy to me.

She's cool with me and gives me a deep cleaning rimjob at standard rates with tip!

Catch her if you can!

NietzscheKeen
02-20-22, 23:06
Is she to one on the left or right? If its the shorty with nice tayas I'd want to find her asap.Quite interested myself. I'm getting tired of the brunette zombies.

Truhersheyman
02-20-22, 23:21
The answer is the scene is not what it use too be. I remember it use to be driving around you had many options and could pick and choose what you wanted. Now talent good bad and different is hard to find just out there so sometimes if you don't take the first thing you see you might not find anything. If started right before covid, but now it is almost the worst ever as far as what is available on a regular basis.

This Baltimore SW thread used to one of the top 3 or 5 SW threads on this forum.

I used to remember tuning into this thread weekly and I'll be reading nasty and dirty adventurers from legendary mongers and the girls they play with. I would see ton of pics and videos posted of SW gems like Valerie, Kandi, Brandi, Natalie, Storm, Kiara, and many others.

Now I scroll through pages and pages before seeing some pics.

So what happened?

Did the mongers retired? Did the SWs cleaned up and got out of town? Or no one bother to post pics / videos of their exploits on here any more?

Meto99
02-21-22, 00:17
She's the short one.Can someone hook a brother up with Rachel? She didn't catch last time when I dated her back in 2017. I was mad as hell. Need to fill her donut up this time.

CowboysFan
02-21-22, 01:32
Can someone hook a brother up with Rachel? She didn't catch last time when I dated her back in 2017. I was mad as hell. Need to fill her donut up this time.Anyone get to do a double?

YoungJefe
02-21-22, 03:04
I disagree with her having a current smell. I've been seeing her the past 4 weeks for a rimjob and 1 out of 4 she smelled like cigarettes. She's not homeless or living in an abando anymore. I guess you caught her on a bad day. She mentioned a few times how guys she won't date will sit out front her house looking for her. Sounded kinda creepy to me.

She's cool with me and gives me a deep cleaning rimjob at standard rates with tip!

Catch her if you can!She rimmed me 2 weeks ago and I haven't showered for 2 days and I'm a construction worker LOL I honestly thought she would complain but she didn't one bit. I'm not into that type of thing but tbh I was tempted to see her far I can push her limits.

BigPappay
02-21-22, 09:10
She must be a Cowboy fan. Tells me my ass stink and won't lick past the base of my scrotum 88826.

BigPappay
02-21-22, 09:20
Those cat ears are perfect but I'd like to see that hand print engrained on her ass again. Spank her boyz.

Orlando Monger
02-21-22, 10:03

I usually don't post on here. I just lurk to read the stories LOL. Do you all care if I post just a few pics taken of my encounters with other girls. They're are little outdated that's the only reason I ask. I know there's probably another forum I can probably post to but figured I'd ask.You're vein sticks right out, tell tale sign of damage. You def would have felt it.

BigTruckBob
02-21-22, 13:07
Sorry I'm just getting back, I've been a little preoccupied with this divorced woman who's giving it up for free. Thanks for the compliments and feedback that I received on my previous post.

Extended Stay. Those young women that you saw may be the same ones from a few months ago who I passed on. I nearly forgot about them until you mentioned them since I didn't do anything with them. There is one slightly overweight WSW with pink and black hair who said she was 19. Something about her kept telling me to pass on her; she had very tiny teeth, small hands, and when I asked her the birth year she looked up into the sky and said 1999. I went with my gut and passed on her.

Selena. She's now stands at the intersection of Longwood and Westwood which is also a drug strip so watch out. She lives nearby in an abandoned house with other junkies, including her boyfriend. Don't give her any money up front, her boyfriend uses her to get high, and now they have phones, he calls her during the date rushing her. A few days ago I heard him ask her if she got the money and to please hurry. I think she can still be a good date, but she's going down hill fast. Since I last saw her, she has lost a few teeth, and has lost some weight. The BJ was still good, she licks the balls and all. The puss is still very tight and that didn't have any odors, however her underarms smelled a little because she doesn't have deodorant she said. I didn't like her telling me her boyfriend was waiting so she had to hurry. I use to pick her and have her the entire day, so I was displeased with the rushing game. I gave her $20.

BlueEyesFun
02-21-22, 14:25
What ever happened to her? Everyone keeps the pretty ones utr. Hook a senior up hehe.I'm curious as to what happened to her myself. I haven't seen or talked to her since 2018 I think. Had some fun times with shorty! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Phyuck Yiu
02-21-22, 15:12
I haven't seen this one since around '18 as well. Last time I saw her she was difficult to deal with. Rush rush, where is the money. I ain't give her anything and just bounce. Bad attitude really brings it out in me. Most times I throw down a 2 O and be like bounce. But when she was first out, she was good. Miss the old her. But like these fiends chase that first high, we mongers chase that first time we are with them. The good days. Am I right?

Phyuck!

I'm curious as to what happened to her myself. I haven't seen or talked to her since 2018 I think. Had some fun times with shorty! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Ad350
02-21-22, 15:13
I'm curious as to what happened to her myself. I haven't seen or talked to her since 2018 I think. Had some fun times with shorty! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.Yea Rachel was a fun time while it lasted. I haven't seen or heard from her since 2018 as well. It was really dumb luck that I ran into her the first time anyways.

Ad350
02-21-22, 15:18
I disagree with her having a current smell. I've been seeing her the past 4 weeks for a rimjob and 1 out of 4 she smelled like cigarettes. She's not homeless or living in an abando anymore. I guess you caught her on a bad day. She mentioned a few times how guys she won't date will sit out front her house looking for her. Sounded kinda creepy to me.

Catch her if you can!I have to agree. She smelled fresh. I just seen her this past weekend and she cleaned up in my room. Her looks have definitely went downhill since she came on to the scene but her performance never has lacked and she aims to please. I've had better BJ's and Ass but she's a model of consistency. It's honestly crazy she's still around when I've seen so many that came after her dropping like flies.

LuvTitz
02-21-22, 17:24
I finally decided to pick up Grace by the triangle today. I've seen her many times but just never made the scoop. I decided what the hell and she didn't disappoint. She started with an unrushed BBBJ, a perfect compliment to a wonderful weather day. After about 10 minutes, we switched to Mish and I went to work. I filled her up in no time and added another notch to the cream pie belt. Great personality, easy going, some baby damage around the stomach, not too marked up and has a healthy weight.

Strata
02-21-22, 18:02
Headed out to WW and MP tracks this afternoon. I figured the sun and warm temps would bring out the talent. Wrong. Aside from a couple zombies and a couple part-timers / utrs, there wasn't much out.

Saw a crazy blonde girl in a black faux fur coat challenging cars on Monroe and daring people to run her over.

Saw Kiara walking east on Ashton. I dated her once but the teeth and BO prevent a repeat.

A couple dreadful looking zombies by the circle.

MP wasn't much better. One tall blonde with green highlights walking across from uhaul.

I swear, there must've been another covid stimulus check or extended unemployment, because it doesn't seem like anyone works anymore.

-Strata.

Oakwood99
02-21-22, 19:03
I forgot to report on her a couple weeks ago. She was hanging by the brick building on the corner. I approached her she wanted a full Franklin for FS. I passed immediately and drove off. She was wearing a long down to her knees coat. I saw her talking to several other SW's. With her appearing chunky and unable to tell what's under the coat and her price it was easy to move on.Her name is Kay. She's a cutie but has high expectations. If you want a little extra $ you got to put out more, not that CB shit. She was one and done for me. YMMV.

Oak.

Phyuck Yiu
02-22-22, 00:00
How was the kitty? Was she BB friendly? How did the body look under the clothes? Do you got working digits for her?.

Phyuck!

Her name is Kay. She's a cutie but has high expectations. If you want a little extra $ you got to put out more, not that CB shit. She was one and done for me. YMMV.

Oak.

Djs0182
02-22-22, 00:09
Has anyone seen her around? She use to be in philly, but word is she is in bmore cause the action is better.

GirlsGoneWild
02-22-22, 00:10
Seen her at 10 pm tonight. Got to my place and she got the money. Than ran out of house. Robbed me. Text me if you want more info. She is Brandi daughter. Don't date she will take money a d run.

NietzscheKeen
02-22-22, 01:01

Catch her if you can!My post was about L. Not Kiara.

Strata
02-22-22, 04:52
After scouring the tumbleweeds, I lucked upon Grace. Headed to TT. Other forum members have mentioned her stupendous mic skills, and they weren't lying. Her other skills are also excellent. She was also freshly showered and wearing clean clothes, unlike most of the WW crew. Will repeat, especially considering the dearth of current talent. Definitely recommended.

-Strata.

Strata
02-22-22, 05:15
Abbie (aka Abby) is still around on Pulaski but doesn't date nearly as frequently as she used to, and menu is now reduced to BJ only, aside from one or two select few.

Red / Redds / Tyler is no longer living on Furrow and has moved out of the area.

Uncle Kevin on Furrow died of an OD recently.

-Strata.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-22-22, 06:22
I'm curious as to what happened to her myself. I haven't seen or talked to her since 2018 I think. Had some fun times with shorty! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.What an amazing little spinner These pics brought back great memories! I reviewed my collection of our sessions and I flooded her tight kitty over 20 times, balls deep and bare each time. Like all SW she had her moments but if you could keep her off the candy till the deeds were done she was a great time.

Please PM me with what happened to her if you know and care not to broad cast.

GirlsGoneWild
02-22-22, 07:14
Monday night around 10 pm. I meet up with Kayla. I have been with her many times at my place. I gave her the money then she say I need to go to the restroom. About 3 minutes later I hear the front door open. And she bolt out. With out doing anything. She maybe know as Brandi's daughter.

Assman To You
02-22-22, 10:11
Monday night around 10 pm. I meet up with Kayla. I have been with her many times at my place. I gave her the money then she say I need to go to the restroom. About 3 minutes later I hear the front door open. And she bolt out. With out doing anything. She maybe know as Brandi's daughter.I have had many sucessful car dates with her. She must have needed a fix bad to burn a bridge like that. She told me her mom has serious heart problems and needed surgery. Always talks about her baby and ex bf who ODd. Not sure if she's just playing the sympathy card. Always wants more than standard tuition. $30/$60. I noticed she had quite a few scabs so I've been staying away lately. That 22 yo ass is still to die for. YMMV.

HeadLuvr
02-22-22, 13:20
With the posts about her lately I decided to give her a text and meet up with her.

She gave me her new number around New Years or so didn't meet up with anyone for a while simply because it was busy at my job went to Tim's this morning I put some cat ears on her for a little bit of role play.That is terrible. Doesn't look good at all. All marked up and dirty. No way I'm fucking that and damn sure not taking pictures like I'm proud of it. Her face says "He is paying me, but this costume bullshit is some straight clown shit". LOL.

Saber1967
02-22-22, 13:57
Monday night around 10 pm. I meet up with Kayla. I have been with her many times at my place. I gave her the money then she say I need to go to the restroom. About 3 minutes later I hear the front door open. And she bolt out. With out doing anything. She maybe know as Brandi's daughter.She learned all that shit from Brandy, who used to be a fantastic date. Can't trust either of them anymore. It'll catch up with them eventually. Brandy regularly rips off dates these days.

Budge96
02-22-22, 16:31
She learned all that shit from Brandy, who used to be a fantastic date. Can't trust either of them anymore. It'll catch up with them eventually. Brandy regularly rips off dates these days.If this is the tall slim Brandy I'm pretty sure your mentioning, yes I second that don't let her out of your friends sight, had a few decent dates with her back a few years ago then BAM saw her one night late hoofing it down Patapsco near the Citgo stopped and she hopped in asked if I minded giving her a twenty to run to the corner and pay some debt realized all to late that was some straight BS.

Burned! Haha well cheap expense for what could be an expensive lesson never fork with her again hahaha. B.

Moraxus
02-22-22, 17:49
If this is the tall slim Brandy I'm pretty sure your mentioning, yes I second that don't let her out of your friends sight, had a few decent dates with her back a few years ago then BAM saw her one night late hoofing it down Patapsco near the Citgo stopped and she hopped in asked if I minded giving her a twenty to run to the corner and pay some debt realized all to late that was some straight BS.

Burned! Haha well cheap expense for what could be an expensive lesson never fork with her again hahaha. B.I wonder if these girls stop to think about what burning these bridges costs them in the long run, especially for a measley $20.

Saber1967
02-22-22, 18:14
I wonder if these girls stop to think about what burning these bridges costs them in the long run, especially for a measley $20.It doesn't even register. They're all about the hustle. And the next fix.

Duuuuuuude
02-22-22, 20:26
Anybody seen her around lately? I saw her briefly about a month ago. Hope she's doing okay.

LP383
02-22-22, 21:07
Hard to see her full face in my lap but this is the Ashley that was seen in the golden shower video posted in the past by one of the members. Always nice and willing to do just about anything LOL. These were taken over a year ago. (not sure when I took them to be honest) I actually heard from here about 2 weeks ago saying she's back around and available. Haven't hit her up to meet as I been seeing my go to regular and just been busy. Wasn't sure if anyone else has seen her lately and how she performed / looked?.

SteveStone123
02-22-22, 22:49
Today I noticed a slim WSW near the Eagle St. She said her name is Michelle and she is 21. She got into my car and when we started discussion on the donation she said she needed 80 . I tried to bring the rates down to 40/50 but she was adamant. I was not interested to pursue any further discussion on the rates and dropped her at the same spot where I picked. It seems she is staying somewhere in that Eagle St as I noticed her walking to the side roads and disappeared. Did anyone encounter her in the past? She said she usually get more than 80 and I didn't say a word against it LOL.

SteveStone123
02-22-22, 22:54
Sasha near the circle.

Oakwood99
02-22-22, 23:49
How was the kitty? Was she BB friendly? How did the body look under the clothes? Do you got working digits for her?.

Phyuck!Tight box. Everything is covered so I assume bb is not on the menu. She has some baby fat but no marks on her body. She says she only smokes weed. Very shy and self conscious about her body. No digits available.

Oak.

StayAnonymous
02-22-22, 23:57
She's a mixed bag. About 5'6 and 150 or 160#. I picked her up and we didn't discuss $ at all. She seemed really nervous and wanted to tell me to go a certain direction. Told her I know where to go and its not my first time and offered to let her out if she doesn't like it. She obliged and we went to my spot after a cop check. Saggy C cups. She had no obvious marks and has teeth and has some weight to her. Says she does this to support her 3 kids. Problem is she smells homeless. She asked for a wipe and she started with a nice BBBJ took it deep too. Laid down for mish and the view leaves alot to be desired between the saggy skin and since she's due for another trim down below.

On the plus side she was a nice lay. Held on to me tight for the whole ride and enjoyed it. No rushing at all. 40 for everything. No questions asked. She's staying with a friend near the circle.

When clothes came off I could see she used to be a bigger girl.

Her phone is broken BTW.

Today I noticed a slim WSW near the Eagle St. She said her name is Michelle and she is 21. She got into my car and when we started discussion on the donation she said she needed 80 . I tried to bring the rates down to 40/50 but she was adamant. I was not interested to pursue any further discussion on the rates and dropped her at the same spot where I picked. It seems she is staying somewhere in that Eagle St as I noticed her walking to the side roads and disappeared. Did anyone encounter her in the past? She said she usually get more than 80 and I didn't say a word against it LOL.

NietzscheKeen
02-23-22, 00:12
Anybody seen her around lately? I saw her briefly about a month ago. Hope she's doing okay.She has been in PA, but told me she is back in the area staying at a recovery home. She's doing pretty okay. Haven't been able to talk to her much the last few days.

StayAnonymous
02-23-22, 14:46
Oh BTW she has pink hair.

She's a mixed bag. About 5'6 and 150 or 160#. I picked her up and we didn't discuss $ at all. She seemed really nervous and wanted to tell me to go a certain direction. Told her I know where to go and its not my first time and offered to let her out if she doesn't like it. She obliged and we went to my spot after a cop check. Saggy C cups. She had no obvious marks and has teeth and has some weight to her. Says she does this to support her 3 kids. Problem is she smells homeless. She asked for a wipe and she started with a nice BBBJ took it deep too. Laid down for mish and the view leaves alot to be desired between the saggy skin and since she's due for another trim down below.

On the plus side she was a nice lay. Held on to me tight for the whole ride and enjoyed it. No rushing at all. 40 for everything. No questions asked. She's staying with a friend near the circle.

When clothes came off I could see she used to be a bigger girl.

Her phone is broken BTW.

CowboysFan
02-23-22, 21:52
Monday night around 10 pm. I meet up with Kayla. I have been with her many times at my place. I gave her the money then she say I need to go to the restroom. About 3 minutes later I hear the front door open. And she bolt out. With out doing anything. She maybe know as Brandi's daughter.I caught her only 1 time. She was eager to please but pretty thin and just didn't temp me to come back. Kept texting me at all hours for a date. I never went back. Guess I'm glad I didn't. Its crazy to burn a bridge over a few dollars.

Years ago I had a girl jump out the car on me with my 20, she jumped into a car that had came down the dead end road I was parked on. They then took off to the end and all I could think is, look at this idiot. Its a dead end. They turned around and passed me. I chased them to the first stop sign and came to reality hehe. Why bother how it could end over a 20. Few weeks later I saw that same car sitting out front a house on Washburn. I thought to get out and shatter a window. But again. Why bother trouble over a 20.

CowboysFan
02-23-22, 21:56
Abbie (aka Abby) is still around on Pulaski but doesn't date nearly as frequently as she used to, and menu is now reduced to BJ only, aside from one or two select few.

Red / Redds / Tyler is no longer living on Furrow and has moved out of the area.

Uncle Kevin on Furrow died of an OD recently.

-Strata.Wonder if that's due to her groin infection where she was shooting up at. I believe she has been in the hospital two times over it.

Reds, Redds, Tyler, wonder if she went back to Va.

Moraxus
02-23-22, 23:59
Sasha near the circle.She stays standing every time in that spot, haven't scooped though.

Jake100
02-24-22, 09:53
Saw Grace near Ashton and Smallwood and made the scoop. Sun was starting to set and she said she had just gotten out. She's slim, brunette, about 5-7, held a decent conversation while heading to a spot. Nice BBBJ with CIM. Nice easy interaction she had a phone but I didn't ask for digits.

Oakwood99
02-24-22, 13:16
Saw Grace near Ashton and Smallwood and made the scoop. Sun was starting to set and she said she had just gotten out. She's slim, brunette, about 5-7, held a decent conversation while heading to a spot. Nice BBBJ with CIM. Nice easy interaction she had a phone but I didn't ask for digits.She's cool with no drama. Very reliable and good at what she does.

Oak.

BigDonkey
02-24-22, 16:27
Cruising through dundalk Ave 5 am on the way to work. Saw a WSW with glasses on the corner 2 blocks feom the CVS. Wanted to give her a signal to go into the sidestreet. I don't ever pick anyone up off a main strip. But she was clueless and ran right over to my passenger door and let her self in. I have a really recognizable truck and was praying no one I knew saw her get in. Anyways asked her name and she Valerie. I think she's been reported on here a few times. Told her just looking to get a quick BBBJ and she said 40. I said all I had was 30. She reluctantly agreed. She was actually cute. Smelled fresh no odor and no visible marks atleast on the hands. Told her I like it slow and deep. None of that jackhammering shit. She said ok and took care of me just as I liked. Even sucked and licked on the boys nice and soft. I was thinking to myself alright I've found another to add to my phone list. Of course she said she only has a text app number but can't remember it off hand. Gave her my text app number and asked her to text me as soon as she can get connected. Of course it's been crickets ever since 2 days now. Oh was feeling her ass and rubbing her kitty. While she was going to town. No smell from the kitty.

Sportsfan1234
02-25-22, 00:52
She gives a great BJ. There are some pics / videos of her on the charm city site. She never responds to the text app number, you always have to catch her on the stroll.

Cruising through dundalk Ave 5 am on the way to work. Saw a WSW with glasses on the corner 2 blocks feom the CVS. Wanted to give her a signal to go into the sidestreet. I don't ever pick anyone up off a main strip. But she was clueless and ran right over to my passenger door and let her self in. I have a really recognizable truck and was praying no one I knew saw her get in. Anyways asked her name and she Valerie. I think she's been reported on here a few times. Told her just looking to get a quick BBBJ and she said 40. I said all I had was 30. She reluctantly agreed. She was actually cute. Smelled fresh no odor and no visible marks atleast on the hands. Told her I like it slow and deep. None of that jackhammering shit. She said ok and took care of me just as I liked. Even sucked and licked on the boys nice and soft. I was thinking to myself alright I've found another to add to my phone list. Of course she said she only has a text app number but can't remember it off hand. Gave her my text app number and asked her to text me as soon as she can get connected. Of course it's been crickets ever since 2 days now. Oh was feeling her ass and rubbing her kitty. While she was going to town. No smell from the kitty..

Rydg187
02-25-22, 08:48
I been RTFF and cants find where the hell is Tims? What are the rates?.

Immanuel Kunt
02-25-22, 11:06
I been RTFF and cants find where the hell is Tims? What are the rates?.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AfOBg2YUi0

Aamco
02-25-22, 11:12
Here is her picture from today. 30 yrs old, 5 ft tall and 80 lbs. Contributing members hmu for her number.

Assman To You
02-25-22, 11:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AfOBg2YUi0A 2 hour video? Come on Bro. No one goes to Tims because its a nice place.

Oakwood99
02-25-22, 12:04
I been RTFF and cants find where the hell is Tims? What are the rates?.Use the search function or goggle Tim's Motel. That question has been ask over a million times.

Good luck!

Oak.

HeadLuvr
02-25-22, 13:15
I caught her only 1 time. She was eager to please but pretty thin and just didn't temp me to come back. Kept texting me at all hours for a date. I never went back. Guess I'm glad I didn't. Its crazy to burn a bridge over a few dollars.

Years ago I had a girl jump out the car on me with my 20, she jumped into a car that had came down the dead end road I was parked on. They then took off to the end and all I could think is, look at this idiot. Its a dead end. They turned around and passed me. I chased them to the first stop sign and came to reality hehe. Why bother how it could end over a 20. Few weeks later I saw that same car sitting out front a house on Washburn. I thought to get out and shatter a window. But again. Why bother trouble over a 20.It sounds as if the girl jumped into the car that was passing as she exited your car. Did the car hit your car? If not, why were you chasing them? You chased after the car because it hit the SW who just robbed you?? You were about to vandalize the car later over hitting a dope fiend SW (who just stole from you). Please tell me they hit your car and that's why you were doing all of that.

CowboysFan
02-25-22, 17:39
It sounds as if the girl jumped into the car that was passing as she exited your car. Did the car hit your car? If not, why were you chasing them? You chased after the car because it hit the SW who just robbed you?? You were about to vandalize the car later over hitting a dope fiend SW (who just stole from you). Please tell me they hit your car and that's why you were doing all of that.No, what happened was, I picked her up on Washburn. While driving to my spot. She's texting. She says don't mind her. She's just texting. But really she was texting her scammer friend our location. Then as we go to get started. And she already has my donation of 20. The car pulls in the dead end street. I say, oh shit. WTF is this. She replies. I don't know but I'm going to find out and jumps out and as the car pulls up. She jumps in its passenger seat. That's when the dummys continued on down to the dead end and circled back passing me. Then I pursed to the end of the street. That's the reason I was tempted to shatter his or her window when I saw the same car weeks later. Make sense now?

Moraxus
02-25-22, 18:29
It sounds as if the girl jumped into the car that was passing as she exited your car. Did the car hit your car? If not, why were you chasing them? You chased after the car because it hit the SW who just robbed you?? You were about to vandalize the car later over hitting a dope fiend SW (who just stole from you). Please tell me they hit your car and that's why you were doing all of that.I think you misread his post, he said she got into the car that passed him, not that the car hit her.

Moraxus
02-25-22, 18:31
I been RTFF and cants find where the hell is Tims? What are the rates?.Here's a link to Tim's motel:

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=tims+motel.

Moraxus
02-25-22, 18:34
No, what happened was, I picked her up on Washburn. While driving to my spot. She's texting. She says don't mind her. She's just texting. But really she was texting her scammer friend our location. Then as we go to get started. And she already has my donation of 20. The car pulls in the dead end street. I say, oh shit. WTF is this. She replies. I don't know but I'm going to find out and jumps out and as the car pulls up. She jumps in its passenger seat. That's when the dummys continued on down to the dead end and circled back passing me. Then I pursed to the end of the street. That's the reason I was tempted to shatter his or her window when I saw the same car weeks later. Make sense now?Seems like simply giving the BJ would cost less than coordinating a scam with someone to split $20 minus gas money.

HeadLuvr
02-25-22, 19:13
No, what happened was, I picked her up on Washburn. While driving to my spot. She's texting. She says don't mind her. She's just texting. But really she was texting her scammer friend our location. Then as we go to get started. And she already has my donation of 20. The car pulls in the dead end street. I say, oh shit. WTF is this. She replies. I don't know but I'm going to find out and jumps out and as the car pulls up. She jumps in its passenger seat. That's when the dummys continued on down to the dead end and circled back passing me. Then I pursed to the end of the street. That's the reason I was tempted to shatter his or her window when I saw the same car weeks later. Make sense now?Yeah, that makes sense. Why'all were talking about girls dashing, so I'm thinking she literally hit the car as she was jumping out of yours. I see now you were saying she "jumped in" as in she got into the car.

Strata
02-25-22, 20:12
Wonder if that's due to her groin infection where she was shooting up at. I believe she has been in the hospital two times over it.

Reds, Redds, Tyler, wonder if she went back to Va.Abbie recovered from the groin clot. The decreased menu is due to other issues.

Last I heard, Red / Redds / Tyler planned to return to Virginia, but I haven't been able to confirm.

-Strata.

Oakwood99
02-25-22, 20:34
Abbie recovered from the groin clot. The decreased menu is due to other issues.

Last I heard, Red / Redds / Tyler planned to return to Virginia, but I haven't been able to confirm.

-Strata.Are you talking about this Reds?

super6stud9
02-25-22, 21:53
Nice creampie.

CowboysFan
02-25-22, 23:42
Are you talking about this Reds?Yes and would you believe at one time she was over 200 lbs. But man she had some serious head game.

Strata
02-26-22, 06:39
Are you talking about this Reds?Yes, that's Red / Redds / Tyler.

HerStorm
02-26-22, 10:46
Yes, that's Red / Redds / Tyler.Everything said is true. Used to see Reds all the time. Last I heard was she was beefing with another girl and her and her BF was holding her stuff until they got the money. But here's some pics of her.

Assman To You
02-26-22, 12:48
Man those 3 cars are totaled and on both sides of the road. Must have been a bad one.

Assman To You
02-26-22, 12:52
Here is her picture from today. 30 yrs old, 5 ft tall and 80 lbs. Contributing members hmu for her number.Saw her at Westside SC and she jumped in and tells me she was way ill and asked for $10 advance and said she would be right back. I didn't even wait and just went on looking for other options.

StayAnonymous
02-26-22, 13:48
I keep reading about a tiny amber, but have any of you got intel on super short amber who stutters when she's nervous?

No marks. Doesn't inject. Just hits the glass pipe.

Apache 12
02-26-22, 13:50
Man those 3 cars are totaled and on both sides of the road. Must have been a bad one.I saw that, I was thinking the other monger gave chase for his. 20 back and crashed.

Apache Says Stay Safe!

Oakwood99
02-26-22, 15:29
Yes, that's Red / Redds / Tyler.I'll say this. She's around not on the WS. She got a SD, don't know if he's on here.

I don't want to fuck-up her flow. Cool people.

Oak.

Aamco
02-26-22, 20:51
Clear your inbox.

Here is her picture from today. 30 yrs old, 5 ft tall and 80 lbs. Contributing members hmu for her number.

CowboysFan
02-26-22, 23:07
I keep reading about a tiny amber, but have any of you got intel on super short amber who stutters when she's nervous?

No marks. Doesn't inject. Just hits the glass pipe.Her looks were on point when she first hit the loop. Head game was a 2. She had no experience and was a rookie dick sucker.

Over time she built up a better rhythm but she's so thin now and teeth or in bad shape sadly. She was quit the looker back in the day. Last I saw she was probably 80 to 90 lbs. Can anyone confirm recent dates?

Dagame
02-26-22, 23:19

No marks. Doesn't inject. Just hits the glass pipe.

She sounds so familiar think I mess with her years ago show a picture please she had long dark hair and she lived across from the Royal farms down in those houses.

RookieMonger
02-26-22, 23:43
Here is her picture from today. 30 yrs old, 5 ft tall and 80 lbs. Contributing members hmu for her number.Wow, she looks good for as long as she's been in the game.

Solid Shooter
02-27-22, 08:08
Howdy everyone, I'm new to this forum and have been enjoying all the info. Something I had a question on was when these girls work? I know it's all different for each SW & area but for example could I find them during the day (8 am - 5 pm) or mostly late nights and early early mornings. I've tried the circle and area around Wilkens between Casey St. And the jones falls river without much luck at these times. Any intel you might have would be appreciated!

Cheers.

BMoreBigBoi
02-27-22, 11:08
Anyone get to do a double?Kacey is all booked up with a kid. She looks really good. It's a shame her brother got her started on that road and kept her out there.

Propilot
02-27-22, 11:53
Saw her at Westside SC and she jumped in and tells me she was way ill and asked for $10 advance and said she would be right back. I didn't even wait and just went on looking for other options.You did the right thing bro. Any streetwalker that is that dope sick will take your money and you will not see them again or they will get their fix, fall into a very drug induced state. When they come of that state, they do not remember the fronted money and or the services that you paid them for.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Phyuck Yiu
02-27-22, 13:49
Looks far from that now. The game is the game, and it has taken its toll on her.

Phyuck!

Her looks were on point when she first hit the loop. Head game was a 2. She had no experience and was a rookie dick sucker.

Over time she built up a better rhythm but she's so thin now and teeth or in bad shape sadly. She was quit the looker back in the day. Last I saw she was probably 80 to 90 lbs. Can anyone confirm recent dates?

BlueEyesFun
02-27-22, 17:53
Looks far from that now. The game is the game, and it has taken its toll on her.

Phyuck!You're absolutely right Phyuck! The game is the game and most who get caught up usually become fatalities of the game. Here's a couple shots of her the one and only time I scooped her back in 2017. She wasn't worth trying a second time. I saw her walking pass Rofo and she looks like a toothpick nowadays. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

ISawWhatIsAw
02-27-22, 17:54
Friday night / Saturday morning.

Saw a woman walking down Monroe with a rhinestone house. Thought she was a guy for a second did a you-turn when I could to get a closer look. Online it says her name is Kylie dropped her off in Morrall Park after we hung out for bit I prefer social media over the phone number.

(Photo was from an sumosearch / escort fish).

I found myself reading the forum keeping up to date I finally took a look see driving enjoying the close view of all the gorgeous women I met in 2021 taking photos when I could I finally took the plunge to join the forum this month.

Moraxus
02-27-22, 22:17
Howdy everyone, I'm new to this forum and have been enjoying all the info. Something I had a question on was when these girls work? I know it's all different for each SW & area but for example could I find them during the day (8 am - 5 pm) or mostly late nights and early early mornings. I've tried the circle and area around Wilkens between Casey St. And the jones falls river without much luck at these times. Any intel you might have would be appreciated!

Cheers.They're out 24/7. Lately the streets have been deader than I've ever seen them. I've only been able to hookup with girls on my phone list.

BigPappay
02-28-22, 09:00
Wow, she looks good for as long as she's been in the game.As long as she doesn't smile or open up those DSLs till she's doing her job,. Then lean the seat back and close your eyes.

Strata
02-28-22, 09:17
Oak, your pm box is full.

-Strata.