PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Elber Gonzalez
01-26-17, 17:28
Big Emily AKA big Alana is by the circle right now, her back door is now open for bussines. She does look decent with that black outfit, if you like them young and fat go for it!

BigCoolie
01-26-17, 17:45
I only see one girl out right now. Still cannot find the elusive Kay. I may be trying too hard for gems. I'll try again another day. Be safe gentlemen.

MoJulius
01-26-17, 20:13
Just spotted Taylor on Harford. She looks healthy. If I was a fan I would've scooped bt just letting you guys who miss her that she's back. At least for now. Be safe. Mo.

Crg3400
01-26-17, 21:42
All you bhh fans facebook has a video of the vigilante getting his ass whooped yes I said whooped. He said he was sucker punched in the guy had something in his hands, but the video shows other wise he wasn't sucker punched they were head up in clearly nothing was in the guys hand. To add insult to injury the guy was a buck o five soaking wet. His fans are making all kind of excuses for the take down he slipped he has asthma everything you can think of. The reality is he got his ass whipped. Fair and square and alot of people loved it. Also a lot of females spoke on the bhh spouse saying she was a Known SW in the wilkens area. Also said he was a known John in the Brooklyn area, lesson learned here don't write checks your ass can't cash and don't try to humiliate folks for the same thing your doing out here on the streets.To the couple who kick his fat ass. If you start a Kick starter page, Ill give money for your bail.

Jack Knauf
01-26-17, 22:58
Just spotted Taylor on Harford. She looks healthy. If I was a fan I would've scooped bt just letting you guys who miss her that she's back. At least for now. Be safe. Mo.Hope she doesn't stay out too late tonight. She'll miss her her court appearance for VOP.

NiteTimer
01-27-17, 01:11
http://www.xvideos.com/video26058765/moni_ny_stuffing

Real Ninja
01-27-17, 01:56
Drove around Wilkens for about 3 loops by the time I saw Amber. She's a SW with braids like "Alicia Keys". A mole on her upper left eye. Probably early 30's. She was the most sober looking girl and she didn't look like the normal SW.

Before she jumps in the car, she's telling me to drive to the corner store to get a 40. It should've been a sign but I was super horny. I reluctantly drive her to the store and she asks for $5. Again a bad sign. She sees me hesitate and she assures me "I'm not a druggie, I'm just a drunk. " which made me feel more relieved. I'd rather deal with a drunk than a tweaking spazz.

First corner store closes so we drive to the next one. Again she sees my hesitation and says "please don't leave me, if you do please throw my shit out before leaving". At this point she seems very level headed so I stuck thru the weirdness. It was a pleasant experience and I'm happy I stayed with her.

She tries to negotiate but I stay firm at. 25 and that already included the 5 for the forty. She excepts and she starts by taking out her big titties which looked amazing. I love big breast. She's very talkative and friendly but I got annoying so I just held her head down while I pumped her to completion.

I drop her off and she mentions her friend that just started walking and she's only 18. If it wasn't so late I would've sampled the 18 BSW. Maybe next time.Seems like you sampled one of Bmore's finest. You were playing with fire for a second there but you lived to tell the tale. It always gives me hope to hear a great monger story like this.

Keep them coming brother.

Tbroi2
01-27-17, 02:01
Kandii is using her temporary 4629 number for the time being. Give her a call if you have it. She's looking for some company. Don't send me PM's asking for her phone number. She has rules regarding giving her number out. However, if you can tell me her other number I will send you the temporary one.

These are some pictures that she saved on her phone when she visited Tip Top with one of you fine gentleman.I've known her since the first day she came into the scene. Actually I have her the name Kandii with two I (s). She has become a true beauty. I have a soft place in my heart for her and deserves the best. #RealTalk.

raBBit

PS these are probably the best pics I've seen of her. Love them.

PellyMason
01-27-17, 07:02
Looking for Christy last night and must have made too many loops. Got pulled over by Baltimore's finest and questioned. Had some fliers in car and said I was distributing them. Pretty lame, but it seemed to satisfy the officer. He stated that he was recording my tag number. This may be unrelated but an older guy on Pontiac and 6th was very obviously noting cars. So the foot patrols are gone but there seem to be plenty still watching and reporting.

ShadesOfGray
01-27-17, 14:15
http://www.xvideos.com/video26118671/inshot_20170127_100746

EasyLuvr
01-27-17, 15:00
Made several loops before driving by Heather at the circle. Older brunette but her ass looked good in her tight jeans. Pulled over and she hopped in. Seemed lucid but smelled strongly of cigarettes so I ran down the window to air her out. Drove to the rent a bed and went upstairs to have some fun. Had to wait for her to peel off several layers of clothes, noticing that she had some baby damage and floppy titties but the 'giner was smooth and smelled okay so positioned her and buried the bone. She made good noises about my girth and got wet pretty fast so I think she enjoyed it. Didn't take long for me to blast her full and slip out. Cleaned up and dropped her back near the circle. No digits (as usual) and not my usual cup of tea but she drained the lizard as promised.

BigCoolie
01-27-17, 18:26
I just saw Sarah off of Fairhaven. Beautiful spinner, nice tongue ring, and tight. Grabbed her digits for any seniors.

BoloBellgrande
01-27-17, 20:16
She's still in Laurel for the moment. She could really use some help with extra cash for those of you that have her # already. She left her old man in such a hurry, she doesn't have a lot of clothes with her. If one of you guys that know her have a female friend or relative that has a extra coat or jacket she could have, I know she'd appreciate it.

Member #5646
01-27-17, 21:27
I just saw Sarah off of Fairhaven. Beautiful spinner, nice tongue ring, and tight. Grabbed her digits for any seniors.BC can you describe this fine lady, did you see a particular tat? Sounds like someone I used to fill up.

Tbroi2
01-27-17, 23:22
She's still in Laurel for the moment. She could really use some help with extra cash for those of you that have her # already. She left her old man in such a hurry, she doesn't have a lot of clothes with her. If one of you guys that know her have a female friend or relative that has a extra coat or jacket she could have, I know she'd appreciate it.If anyone can hook a raBBit up. I'd appreciate it. I use to have Dawns number in my old phone.

CowboysFan
01-28-17, 01:50
Met up with her tonight on Wilkins near Millington. I think she lives on Brunswick. Not all crack up to be if you ask me. She's cute, but not hot. Hot is when Puerto Rican Jessica / Melina first hit the scene. She's very demanding and trys to call the shots. In a total rush. Just not my type of fun. She has a lot of moles on her body. I wouldn't call it hot. Hot is flawless skin. She has one large nickel size mole on the front of her neck. Not to appealing. Standard rates with tip. I put my hand down there and it stunk. So I avoided FS. I'm interested in more so I think she might clean up well with a shower. I have a pic I'll post later if someone else doesn't beat me to it. YMMV and your taste may very. This girl is cute but not all that. If I can get past the rush. We might have something being that she's only 20. So she told me.

NiteTimer
01-28-17, 03:00
http://www.xvideos.com/video26118007/moni_ny_stuffing

NiteTimer
01-28-17, 03:31
http://www.xvideos.com/video14825653/mess_of_dress

HitMeUpBMore
01-28-17, 13:39
Kandii is using her temporary 4629 number for the time being. Give her a call if you have it. She's looking for some company. Don't send me PM's asking for her phone number. She has rules regarding giving her number out. However, if you can tell me her other number I will send you the temporary one.

These are some pictures that she saved on her phone when she visited Tip Top with one of you fine gentleman.Man. I haven't had her yet. I've seen reports of her walking but I've never caught her. Maybe one day.

NiteTimer
01-28-17, 14:59
http://www.xvideos.com/video26130601/natalie_s_new_years_bj

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1587/natalie-stuffing-her-face.html

MystRyan
01-28-17, 16:16
Met a girl called Chrissy on 6th. Got a tongue ring. Standard rates. Blowjob was good but she stopped after 15 minutes saying her jaw was hurting. Switched to hand job until I came. She claimed she's clean after jail time and is only going to keep dozing kg this until she finds a job.

AOmega0
01-28-17, 16:53
Picked up a Nikki on Washburn last Tuesday. Pretty sure she's the same one CowboysFan reported on recently. Attractive WSW with auburn / reddish hair. Clean, smelled good. Went to a spot for BBBJCIM. After a little coaching, she got the job done.

This girl has a great attitude overall, is very open / honest (as a SW can come off to be) about herself and what she does. And down to earth. Most others should try to be like her or Brandy.

The one interesting part is she made the comment after she finished that (regarding oral sex), "Man, all you guys have to do is move your tongue. We have to have a technique. " - Oh?.

I'm aware of at least one person who just moves their tongue as their primary tactic; but by and large myself and others I know do much more than that. Oral sex is 90% attitude. I don't want a chick to just suck my d**k, I want a d**k sucker. There's a difference. Same could be said for men.

She was honest about not being able to keep a reliable phone or #, but said she is usually out around lunchtime hrs (12 - 3 pm).

AOmega0
01-28-17, 18:10
Drove around Wilkens for about 3 loops by the time I saw Amber. She's a SW with braids like "Alicia Keys". A mole on her upper left eye. Probably early 30's. She was the most sober looking girl and she didn't look like the normal SW.

Before she jumps in the car, she's telling me to drive to the corner store to get a 40. It should've been a sign but I was super horny. I reluctantly drive her to the store and she asks for $5. Again a bad sign. She sees me hesitate and she assures me "I'm not a druggie, I'm just a drunk. " which made me feel more relieved. I'd rather deal with a drunk than a tweaking spazz.

First corner store closes so we drive to the next one. Again she sees my hesitation and says "please don't leave me, if you do please throw my shit out before leaving". At this point she seems very level headed so I stuck thru the weirdness. It was a pleasant experience and I'm happy I stayed with her.

She tries to negotiate but I stay firm at. 25 and that already included the 5 for the forty. She excepts and she starts by taking out her big titties which looked amazing. I love big breast. She's very talkative and friendly but I got annoying so I just held her head down while I pumped her to completion.

I drop her off and she mentions her friend that just started walking and she's only 18. If it wasn't so late I would've sampled the 18 BSW. Maybe next time.Never reported, but I saw an Amber in December who kinda fits this description. Tall girl, brunette. Was an alcoholic and wouldn't stop talking about being one. Was steady drinking her bottle and a coke and constantly talking about being distraught about a friend who just died, the shit that's happened to her, and whatever it was she was drinking (forgot what it was but it's popular if you're a drinker. Which I am usually not) Did it in a spot not too far from where her 'boyfriend' stays who when I questioned her on, retorted:"mmhm, he's just a short, light-skinned motherf*cker". Said he was really crazy, and insisted that was true, like I care. Had a good enough sense of humor. Got a vid and few pics.

I remember starting with BBBJ and eventually she stopped, got up and said, "Just fuck me. Idk, you must be cute or something". She got on her side, and because she's tall was kinda bent with her head on the door. I began slow, but she pulled me by the arm and said something about fucking her deeper. Got no problem with that so I did.

"Oh you like it deep huh".

Her: "mmhmm".

She was really getting into that, wish I had more room to properly do the thang.

Most memorable moment was when I pulled out and noticed blood mixed with cum. After I exclaimed something, she noticed, was surprised and immediately said, "Oh, you made me bleed".

I'm like * don't try it, you were on your period. I ignored her comment and asked, "you didn't know you were on your period?" and keep pressing along that thread. She said she thought she had gotten off two days prior. Amazing how quick it is people are to play the victim.

NiceGuy1957
01-28-17, 18:42
Picked up a Nikki on Washburn last Tuesday. Pretty sure she's the same one CowboysFan reported on recently. Attractive WSW with auburn / reddish hair. Clean, smelled good. Went to a spot for BBBJCIM. After a little coaching, she got the job done.

This girl has a great attitude overall, is very open / honest (as a SW can come off to be) about herself and what she does. And down to earth. Most others should try to be like her or Brandy.

The one interesting part is she made the comment after she finished that (regarding oral sex), "Man, all you guys have to do is move your tongue. We have to have a technique. " - Oh?.

I'm aware of at least one person who just moves their tongue as their primary tactic; but by and large myself and others I know do much more than that. Oral sex is 90% attitude. I don't want a chick to just suck my d**k, I want a d**k sucker. There's a difference. Same could be said for men.

She was honest about not being able to keep a reliable phone or #, but said she is usually out around lunchtime hrs (12 - 3 pm).Who is this Brandy you talk about? Where does hang out and what look like? What does she do?

NiceGuy1957
01-28-17, 19:28
If any one wants a great time see Josie she hangs up in Brooklyn on Pontiac and 4th to 6th street. She is a sweet girl long brown hair about 5' 6" nice body and will make you night or day. Will see her this week again. Want a girl with no drama this is the one.

BoloBellgrande
01-28-17, 20:32
Dawn's # is not for trade or for me to pass out. The post was for those of you that know her. She doesn't want her # passed out.

PellyMason
01-28-17, 21:18
I just saw Sarah off of Fairhaven. Beautiful spinner, nice tongue ring, and tight. Grabbed her digits for any seniors.She is all the things you say but be careful. She lives with a criminal klan on Pontiac. I believe she tried to set me up for robbery several months ago. Then one of the dudes she lives with got arrested with another guy for the burglary and murder that occurred about a month ago in Brooklyn. Google " mayor Brooklyn murder " for details. Just be careful where she directs you. Stay safe.

MystRyan
01-28-17, 21:27
My regular had me wait saying she was on way back from Annapolis. I waited a bit, then got pissed off. But I'm glad she kept me waiting.

Met 26 yr Tracey (could be Lacey) on Fairhaven. Very cute girl, nice body, great hair (dirty) blonde?? I think. Cute tits and ass, very nice hair and skin. Said she used to be dancer at Fantasy. Went to a rentaroom she offered. It was much cleaner than any of the hourly motels. She said everything was on the menu. She had some marks, I guess that's why she wanted the lights dimmed. But as far as I could see, it wasn't a deal breaker considering everything else. Pussy was shaved and smelled and looked very clean. She started me off with a BBJ, it probably was good but I couldn't wait for that beautiful pussy and told her to skip it. She went for flat doggy. I paced myself for a little while taking in the view, then went to mish and then back to flat doggy until I came. I tried to keep going for as long as I good, but I was way too excited about that ass. That ass is amazing. I didn't go greek but definitely will next time I see her. Hopefully there is a next time. I really can't wait. Only bad thing was she was a bit passive and had me do all the work but I didn't mind this time.

MystRyan
01-28-17, 21:35
Met 32 year old Rachel on 4th st. Older, decent looker. Said she is relatively new and is from PG county. I didn't exactly check out the body, just stuck with a BJ. But she was very accommodating. She went at it for 30+ minutes. Decent technique. Not a single complaint from her the entire time (or from me). I had already nutted twice and I didn't think I had another in me, so she had to be pretty good to get me a 3rd time within 2 hours. I told her she could give me a handjob instead if she was tired but she persisted in making sure I came. Only bad thing is when I came, she didn't catch it. That's ok, not everyone likes it but would have been nice to have some warning. I would have been ready with something to clean it up quick. She wasn't rushing at all. I would be seeing her again.

BigCoolie
01-29-17, 08:41
She is all the things you say but be careful. She lives with a criminal klan on Pontiac. I believe she tried to set me up for robbery several months ago. Then one of the dudes she lives with got arrested with another guy for the burglary and murder that occurred about a month ago in Brooklyn. Google " mayor Brooklyn murder " for details. Just be careful where she directs you. Stay safe.Thanks for that verification, Pelly. She felt obliged to share a lot of information that day, since I was in a distrustful mood after a bad apple earlier that day. All of what you said is true from her account and photos from her phone, but I followed through with my carnal instinct. After I dropped her off, I saw a vehicle swerve in her direction to pick her up. The driver did not look very happy. No worries, her digits did not pan out. I could not verify them while she was in the car, so I have nothing to pass on.

Sorry gents.

Cls9637
01-29-17, 20:20
Kandii's Mom contacted me this afternoon and told me that Kandii had asked that I let everyone know that she will be away for a couple of months. She's okay and there are no problems. Don't ask me what's going on because I can't divulge any of the very scant information I have.

PellyMason
01-29-17, 22:06
Kandii's Mom contacted me this afternoon and told me that Kandii had asked that I let everyone know that she will be away for a couple of months. She's okay and there are no problems. Don't ask me what's going on because I can't divulge any of the very scant information I have.Hope it's for her to get clean.

Wyghost
01-30-17, 00:16
Kandii's Mom contacted me this afternoon and told me that Kandii had asked that I let everyone know that she will be away for a couple of months. She's okay and there are no problems. Don't ask me what's going on because I can't divulge any of the very scant information I have.That is what I would call a great loss to your area, I try to keep up with your reports and her and a few others there, I will come visit, but looks like it will be a couple of months. Keep future visitors posted.

Rusty Woodman1
01-30-17, 05:39
Kandii's Mom contacted me this afternoon and told me that Kandii had asked that I let everyone know that she will be away for a couple of months. She's okay and there are no problems. Don't ask me what's going on because I can't divulge any of the very scant information I have.That's sucks. Hope she is ok. I was going to take a trip up there this weekend to see her. I'm running out of contacts for a sure thing when I visit. =(.

AceKing88
01-30-17, 14:24
Haven't seen her in a while she walks the wilkens area. Cool chic just was wondering has anyone seen her lately. As always be safe.

Real Ninja
01-30-17, 20:07
So I hit up a couple of bars this weekend and struck out as usual. Apparently women in Baltimore got no sense, but enough of my b*hing. After that bad experience I decided to get some sleep and hit some p*why in my dreams.

First dream came to me after my failed attempt at Bmore nightlife. Went out and found everyone's favorite care bear, as you all know she ain't winning miss universe anytime soon, but her dome game is second to none. Was just going to opt for BBBJ but then I start hitting the FIV and she gets slopping wet. Her t**t is like a vacuum I legit stuff my whole had in that hole. After that I got it in my head to turn her over and plow her like a field. Filled her like a donut and dropped her off at her medicine man. Get experience overall. If you can get past her lack of looks she is a winner everything goes, she doesn't complain and sucks you like a hoover vacuum.

Second dream came the morning after. Decided me member still was hungry for more p**and so I hit the loop de loop, during the day in hopes of finding this bubbles I have heard so much about it was dead for a while so I started hitting up some of the numbers I have been collecting for a rainy day. First number I hit up is an oldy I dreamt of a while back who gave an increbily BBBJ. She hits me back telling me to f**k on account of her being in the hospital on a breathing tube while pneumonia. Wished her a speedy recovery, and kept it moving. After getting radio silence from a few other numbers, I do like a circle and come back around and just like that the loop de loop was full of SWs. Saw an older slim lady and I am a sucker for the older ones so I make the scoop and hit the LEO check. All the creditials looked in order, so I find a nice quiet spot. She starts out with a topless BBBJ, which was fairly well done, not the best I have ever had but def a solid performance. I notice she has a nice pair of saggy C cups, I have grown to really enjoy a nice pair of hangers. So I start playing with her rack then I slide my hand down to inspect the goods down under. Come to find out she has a juicy little ass to. Popped the FIV and she never stopped the head or complained. So at that point I decided to get the FS treatment. Laid her on her back and pulled her legs up so I could get deep into the p**and. After the finger popping she was getting a little moist, and after a few pumps with the main event she was soaking wet. After some convincing she let me take a few snaps for the memory bank, while I was enjoying the goods down under.

For those who enjoy a nice saggy rack like myself, please enjoy the dream illustrations below, as well as the images of a fully stuffed c**t. She took it like a champ, so I filled her with the magic cream and sent her on her way. Her phone was dead so I couldn't get the digits she hit me with the new phone so I can't remember my number line. Shame I would love to repeat.

MacRobby
01-30-17, 21:47
Weird night out there guys. There is a dark but marked LEO literally right next to the circle parked in the bus stop. Not sure what that means except that they are out to show a presence. Where is the occupant? Don't know, but everyone was gone. Another side street, has 2 flatbed tow trucks, one lightened, one darked out. Ok, so yep, looks like something going on. Not sure WHAT, but something. Watch your asses around the circle tonight.

So heading home, I saw "Brie" on a side street off Payson and scooped her up. She doesn't disappoint and always a real sweetheart. A KILLER body {Ummm- ummm!} meant a good time had by all!

Treat all you encounter as you wish to be treated yourselves, and be careful out there brothers.

PellyMason
01-30-17, 22:02
Thanks for that verification, Pelly. She felt obliged to share a lot of information that day, since I was in a distrustful mood after a bad apple earlier that day. All of what you said is true from her account and photos from her phone, but I followed through with my carnal instinct. After I dropped her off, I saw a vehicle swerve in her direction to pick her up. The driver did not look very happy. No worries, her digits did not pan out. I could not verify them while she was in the car, so I have nothing to pass on.

Sorry gents.Wow. Another forum member PMs me that she mentioned bloody shoe prints in her house. Me thinks we all have dodged a bullet -- figuratively or otherwise. Avoid this one.

CowboysFan
01-31-17, 03:06
Catch her if you can.

SirDrDunk
01-31-17, 11:28
Haven't seen her in a while she walks the wilkens area. Cool chic just was wondering has anyone seen her lately. As always be safe.From what I heard she been having some problems with certain people in the hood and is laying low.

BigPappay
01-31-17, 15:00
Catch her if you can.Looks cute. Is she a BCS?

CaveMan9
01-31-17, 15:58
Tiffany In Dundalk has started the cash and dash. Don't give anything upfront. She runs into a house around the corner.

AceKing88
01-31-17, 16:23
From what I heard she been having some problems with certain people in the hood and is laying low.That's why I asked. I heard she had a couple issues, she never gave me any problems she is my favorite girl but you know how that goes. Sir Dunk LOL. Easy has been missing as well there is no telling with her though it could be anything knowing Erica hope she's alright. In other news Conkling is jumping at the moment plenty of options. Puerto Rican Natalie hasn't been home since her vacation. Her roommate said I still haven't seen her Ace but I will relay the message. Alot of BP girls have made there way down Conkling most of them drive so that's always a plus. I met BP Ashley down there the other day man that chic can go, GFE session. I asked her about the no black guys she said there was a terrible experience but she doesn't have a problem only a select few get to sample the goods so I consider myself lucky the pleasure was all hers LOL. As always be safe pm for her number it's on BP but I have it if anyone need it.

Baltimoronic
01-31-17, 19:37
I miss Swirlie Girlie. Retired sometime in 2016. No one better at the swirl. She would give you a BJ for an hour and a half unless you told her you wanted to fuck. Instead of retiring, she should've started a SW Grad School. With her, there was no better way to start your day than with Breakfast at Tim's.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Breakfast-at-Tim-s-With-Swirlie-Girlie-2015-29999931

Propellor
01-31-17, 20:21
I miss Swirlie Girlie. Retired sometime in 2016. No one better at the swirl. She would give you a BJ for an hour and a half unless you told her you wanted to fuck. Instead of retiring, she should've started a SW Grad School. With her, there was no better way to start your day than with Breakfast at Tim's.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Breakfast-at-Tim-s-With-Swirlie-Girlie-2015-29999931Is this possibly Destiny?. Hard to tell with the shades but she even has the same acne on her cheeks. Haven't seen Destiny since mid 2016.

PellyMason
01-31-17, 20:38
Little spinner bubble butt Ashley is back. 5'5" blonde cutie. Used to hang on lower Pontiac then more recently on upper Washburn. Sweet girl. Only got BBBJ from her. And wasn't that good. But I enjoyed spending time with her. One of the SWs I've known who I'm pretty sure has been better treated by mongers than her lowlife bfs. The life has been hard on her. Sunken cheeks. Thinning hair. I gave her a few bucks and reminded her that we used to date 2 years ago. If you pick her up be extra nice. This is one girl who still smiles despite a having had an awful life.

SamEyeAm
01-31-17, 22:35
Just got word that Jalin, aka Miley is on a mandatory vacation. Not sure when / if she'll be back. Hopefully soon, she's one of my ATF's.

Stay safe.

Sammy.

Tbroi2
01-31-17, 22:44
Catch her if you can.This one right here is a good catch. I had the pleasure of getting with this one the other week. Everything was good till some fu*ker hit my car on Wilkens. Side swipped the entire side. But if you or anyone had her digits, please let a raBBit know for I forgot to ask.

raBBit

HcLine
01-31-17, 22:45
Is this possibly Destiny?. Hard to tell with the shades but she even has the same acne on her cheeks. Haven't seen Destiny since mid 2016.Too bad she is so effed up. She was the queen of swirl. Wham bam dump the jam. They go down really fast. Known her for 3 years and she has really headed south. Anyhow stay safe. Hc.

Bobs Big Boy
02-01-17, 09:51
Has anyone else met Makai yet?

Petite, a bit over 5', long thick dark hair, 28, tattoos, native american.

She's awfully cute but the best thing about her is her personality. She's sweet and very very affectionate, great conversation.

Really really good skills.

You can't miss her in her red and black plaid coat, hangs around both Wilkens and Wash Blvd area.

SamEyeAm
02-01-17, 11:16
Drove down W / W today. First, lot of LE out today so stay safe fellow mongers.

Spotted Arab Kandii (Anna) walking down the street, she recognized me, because I've seen her several times in the past, and ran up to the window of my car to say hi and see if I was interested in a date. I have to say it looks like the meds are really taking a toll on her. Her teeth are starting to look very discolored, perhaps it's only a matter time before they're gone. After talking to her for a little bit she also said she was open to backdoor play. This was something she was not open to when she first stepped out onto the scene, I think she's getting a little bit more desperate. Decided not to partake. I hope she doesn't go further downhill.

Stay safe.

Sammy.

BoloBellgrande
02-01-17, 11:25
Drove down W / W today. First, lot of LE out today so stay safe Phelen mongers.

Spotted Arab Kandii (Anna) walking down the street, she recognized me, because I've seen her several times in the past, and ran up to the window of my car to say hi and see if I was interested in a date. I have to say it looks like the meds are really taking a toll on her. Her teeth are starting to look very discolored, perhaps it's only a matter time before they're gone. After talking to her for a little bit she also said she was open to backdoor play. This was something she was not open to when she first stepped out onto the scene, I think she's getting a little bit more desperate. Decided not to partake. I hope she doesn't go further downhill.

Stay safe.

Sammy.She was offered to me last week at a familiar friends house. I didn't partake because I didn't want to make the drive up to Bmore. I could've called her instead of her being offered to me by the lady of the house.

She was one of the few SW that looked halfway normal. Her teeth were pretty and white, and her skin wasn't marked up at all. She could've used a few more pounds, but other than that, she was nice.

I'll probably hit that rump hole and leave her alone after that. Thanks for sharing.

Member #5461
02-01-17, 13:24
Cruised thru Dundalk today a few girls were out. I settled on a tall brunette who looked okay until she got in. She insisted on a cop check which is fine with me. As we pulled off she pulled a out a miniature of fireball, downed it and then started repeating the questions I had already answered about the place $$$ and so on. She was drunk out of her mind. So I just cut it real short & dropped her off with a few bucks. The name she gave was Skylar but she even forgot that. I think I dodged a bullet. Safe mongering to all!

Laxxx
02-01-17, 14:41
Cruised thru Dundalk today a few girls were out. I settled on a tall brunette who looked okay until she got in. She insisted on a cop check which is fine with me. As we pulled off she pulled a out a miniature of fireball, downed it and then started repeating the questions I had already answered about the place $$$ and so on. She was drunk out of her mind. So I just cut it real short & dropped her off with a few bucks. The name she gave was Skylar but she even forgot that. I think I dodged a bullet. Safe mongering to all!Sometimes the real challenge is getting them out of your car when you have obviously made a mistake. I have never resorted to a physical confrontation. Usually a few bucks will do but I have had to throw a 10 out the window and speed off as she chased it. Now I just roll down the window, part way, and interview them with the doors locked. Always doors locked!

PellyMason
02-01-17, 14:53
Cruised thru Dundalk today a few girls were out. I settled on a tall brunette who looked okay until she got in. She insisted on a cop check which is fine with me. As we pulled off she pulled a out a miniature of fireball, downed it and then started repeating the questions I had already answered about the place $$$ and so on. She was drunk out of her mind. So I just cut it real short & dropped her off with a few bucks. The name she gave was Skylar but she even forgot that. I think I dodged a bullet. Safe mongering to all!She has been around for about a year and a half. Good looking girl. Usually on Bethlehem or near citgo station. She's given me her digits a few times but they only worked once: when she was out in Middle River and way out of my range. Thanks for the heads up. I would have picked her up the next time I saw her.

Gaijin Gigolo
02-01-17, 19:02
As of 6 pm A police helicopter is circling Brooklyn over and over. Not sure what happened but definitely something has happened.

TShaw500
02-01-17, 20:36
Want to see if she's good as advertised.

PellyMason
02-01-17, 20:46
As of 6 pm A police helicopter is circling Brooklyn over and over. Not sure what happened but definitely something has happened.Foot patrols too. 6 officers walking together down Fairhaven. Heather, Rene, Mary Beth and some unknowns hightailed out in no time flat. Almost 8 PM and dead. Might be good to find safer stroll.

Tbroi2
02-02-17, 01:29
Foot patrols too. 6 officers walking together down Fairhaven. Heather, Rene, Mary Beth and some unknowns hightailed out in no time flat. Almost 8 PM and dead. Might be good to find safer stroll.Which Rene is this? I use to date a Rene on a regular back in '11. Curious if this is her. Anyone got a pic of her?

raBBit

Tbroi2
02-02-17, 01:32
Anyone got info on what happened to this cutie that use to be around SA? Has a sister named Brandy. Miss those huge lips of hers. Why'all remember her? Anyone got intel let a raBBit know.

raBBit

PellyMason
02-02-17, 07:29
Which Rene is this? I use to date a Rene on a regular back in '11. Curious if this is her. Anyone got a pic of her?

raBBitReddish brown straight hair. 5'6". Nice body. Cute face, but picking at it now so scabby. Wears tight fitting pants and pulls her hood over. Never has a working phone. Heavy user.

Tbroi2
02-02-17, 11:44
There use to be a girl back in the day, drove a blue Probe and lived with her grandmother. Had "Destiny" tattoo on her arm. This is back awhile ago. Anyone ever know what happened to her. Anyone.

raBBit

Plusultra
02-02-17, 12:39
Last post that I saw she had moved to Salisbury, dyed her hair black and put on a ton of weight.

There use to be a girl back in the day, drove a blue Probe and lived with her grandmother. Had "Destiny" tattoo on her arm. This is back awhile ago. Anyone ever know what happened to her. Anyone.

raBBit

Admin2
02-02-17, 14:21
I get it, nobody was being douchey. The reason we don't allow obituaries is because if some day their families google their real name we don't want us to be in the returns.

A2

Crg3400
02-02-17, 15:16
Foot patrols too. 6 officers walking together down Fairhaven. Heather, Rene, Mary Beth and some unknowns hightailed out in no time flat. Almost 8 PM and dead. Might be good to find safer stroll.Two murders in two days. News crews and people handing out reward flyers this morning.

Bunker Buster
02-02-17, 15:24
I get it, nobody was being douchey. The reason we don't allow obituaries is because if some day their families google their real name we don't want us to be in the returns.

A2I was wondering about that when I saw it last night. I searched her name on the site and found the pix and videos of her being skewered and slammed. Maybe these girls' families have some idea of what they do for drug money, but for parents to see their daughters immortalized here would be traumatic.

It might also motivate them to pursue legal and extralegal measures against the site and members, such as identifying and doxxing those who post here.

Klove48
02-02-17, 15:25
Want to see if she's good as advertised.I guess YMMV. I've only experienced her once and it was very recently. She was very cordial in her conversation with me but when it came down to the BBBJ, she was a little rushed. I mean I'm kinda spoiled and can be long winded, but she actually said to me that "the girls online get paid much more" which totally caught me off guard and the situation quickly turned into a negative experience for me. But if 10 minutes is too long, then she should find another means to supporting her habit lmo. So needless to say that I won't indulge with her anymore, but like I stated YMMV, so try it out for yourself. BTW, has anyone seen the skinny Cassie that use to sit on Payson St? I wanted to sample her great technique. Also I'm been trying to catch the PAWG Heather. I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
02-02-17, 19:57
I was wondering about that when I saw it last night. I searched her name on the site and found the pix and videos of her being skewered and slammed. Maybe these girls' families have some idea of what they do for drug money, but for parents to see their daughters immortalized here would be traumatic.

It might also motivate them to pursue legal and extralegal measures against the site and members, such as identifying and doxxing those who post here.You sure the pix and videos of her being skewered and slammed are of the Sara from Owings Mill.

NiteTimer
02-02-17, 22:03

A2Apologies gentlemen.

Crg3400
02-02-17, 22:25
Which Rene is this? I use to date a Rene on a regular back in '11. Curious if this is her. Anyone got a pic of her?

raBBitPic of Rene. BTW who died, just a first name.

PellyMason
02-03-17, 08:42
I guess YMMV. I've only experienced her once and it was very recently. She was very cordial in her conversation with me but when it came down to the BBBJ, she was a little rushed. I mean I'm kinda spoiled and can be long winded, but she actually said to me that "the girls online get paid much more" which totally caught me off guard and the situation quickly turned into a negative experience for me. But if 10 minutes is too long, then she should find another means to supporting her habit lmo. So needless to say that I won't indulge with her anymore, but like I stated YMMV, so try it out for yourself. BTW, has anyone seen the skinny Cassie that use to sit on Payson St? I wanted to sample her great technique. Also I'm been trying to catch the PAWG Heather. I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Peace.PAWG Heather. Do you mean punk rocker raven haired Heather? Or someone else?

Klove48
02-03-17, 12:58
PAWG Heather. Do you mean punk rocker raven haired Heather? Or someone else?No not punk rock Heather, but the Heather with the curly hair that's been around for a minute. But how is "punk rock" Heather's service? She has a nice ass but she seems to be kinda out of it sometimes.

PellyMason
02-03-17, 17:15
No not punk rock Heather, but the Heather with the curly hair that's been around for a minute. But how is "punk rock" Heather's service? She has a nice ass but she seems to be kinda out of it sometimes.She's had mixed reviews here. She doesn't say much but she gives an excellent BJ. And her ass is gorgeous.

John in VA
02-03-17, 19:43
I am thinking about driving up from DC tonight since what little action in DC now doesn't start till 5:00 am. Reading the forum I see people have posted its been hot with uncle. Just asking so I don't waste too much gas is it worth it or is there some sort of lockdown that uncle is doing right now? Thanks for the help.

Member #5461
02-03-17, 20:02
I had an appointment with a girl today. But when the time arrived she was a no show. Surprise right! So I hit Dundalk and I saw absolutely nothing. So on to Conkling where I spied a redhead I think she said her name was nikki. A very pleasant girl she was able to hold a intelligent conversation on the way to my place. She delivered a above average BBBJCIM which was very wet with plenty of suction. She also sucked the boys with equal skill with no whining or complaining. In the absence of anyone else being out I could have done worse. BTW Appointment girl texts that she was very sorry about today citing a lack of sleep was the culprit for her no-show. Safe mongering!

WirelessWizard
02-03-17, 21:56
She's had mixed reviews here. She doesn't say much but she gives an excellent BJ. And her ass is gorgeous.Since anna on hiatus heather is the goto not that curly hair one.

Sleeping Bag
02-04-17, 00:26
Cruised BCB the other day in the noon hour. Same-o same-o: handful of 1-4's out of 10's. I wasn't horny enough to go for them. Moved on.

EurAsiaTrekker
02-04-17, 01:26
I am thinking about driving up from DC tonight since what little action in DC now doesn't start till 5:00 am. Reading the forum I see people have posted its been hot with uncle. Just asking so I don't waste too much gas is it worth it or is there some sort of lockdown that uncle is doing right now? Thanks for the help.I normally drive up from Dumfries, VA once or twice weekly. If LE is too hot in 1 area, you can always go to other areas Fairhaven, Brooklyn, Wilkens, S. Carey & Washington etc.

EmmFitz
02-04-17, 02:27
Pic of Rene. BTW who died, just a first name.She died? Shit, what happened?

EmmFitz
02-04-17, 02:50
Pic of Rene. BTW who died, just a first name.She died? Shit, what happened?

Trileptal
02-04-17, 07:50
Anyone seen her lately?

PellyMason
02-04-17, 08:03
Short brunette. Looks (and is) Italian. Sweet girl and amazing mic skills. Saw her this morning and says she'll be out on Fairhaven all day. Usually hangs around minimart. Looks like a civil. No marks of any kind and a blemishless ass and back. I don't know what's on the menu but may be worth discussing the options. Be extra nice to this one. She is a rare gem.

AOmega0
02-04-17, 14:13
No not punk rock Heather, but the Heather with the curly hair that's been around for a minute. But how is "punk rock" Heather's service? She has a nice ass but she seems to be kinda out of it sometimes.Speaking of Heather, who is this one and where can she be found? Been over a year since I shot this video. Found her in BP that day.

WirelessWizard
02-04-17, 20:36
Is little sara gone forever?

Crg3400
02-04-17, 23:28
She died? Shit, what happened?NO, sorry, I was combining two different posts. Rene is OK, and has actually put on some needed weight. I was also asking who was the obit about from another post.

BoloBellgrande
02-05-17, 00:24
Who's the white streetwalker with the black rimmed glasses. I've seen her several times now. She has black hair and looks like a nerd whenever I see her.

PellyMason
02-05-17, 08:30
Anyone seen Karen. Lovely brunette with bedroom eyes. Hair sometimes in cornrows. Always well dressed. Lived on Lombard and walked mostly Pays on. From DC. Used to be pastry chef. Smart girl but had bad habit.

Cls9637
02-05-17, 10:45
Who's the white streetwalker with the black rimmed glasses. I've seen her several times now. She has black hair and looks like a nerd whenever I see her.Could it be "Bree?" She often wears glasses like that. You can see them in the third picture. If it is her stay away. She's batshit crazy and has numerous bad reviews here. See my post from early September. She was on Payson then but I've seen her recently at the circle.

BigPappay
02-05-17, 13:58
Could it be "Bree?" She often wears glasses like that. You can see them in the third picture. If it is her stay away. She's batshit crazy and has numerous bad reviews here. See my post from early September. She was on Payson then but I've seen her recently at the circle.Think I saw her on Ramsey last night. She looked even worse than the 3rd pic here. Looked like one of her eyes was bruised but not certain as it was after sun down. She was rather incoherent and staring at the sidewalk continuously. Gave her the rest of my coffee to warm her up. What happened to your girl Natalie. Used to see her by the circle early in the morning, but haven't seen her in at least a month? Only hooked up with her once and that was positive.

Peace,

BP.

Cls9637
02-05-17, 18:32
Think I saw her on Ramsey last night. She looked even worse than the 3rd pic here. Looked like one of her eyes was bruised but not certain as it was after sun down. She was rather incoherent and staring at the sidewalk continuously. Gave her the rest of my coffee to warm her up. What happened to your girl Natalie. Used to see her by the circle early in the morning, but haven't seen her in at least a month? Only hooked up with her once and that was positive.

Peace,

BP.Natalie tries to work off of her phone. But since she has a hard time keeping it charged she still has to come out to the circle frequently. She is always one of the sweetest and friendliest girls out there.

Truhersheyman
02-05-17, 21:27
Anyone seen her lately?Seen her a few nights back. She was around 2nd and Pontiac.

Elber Gonzalez
02-05-17, 22:20
Could it be "Bree?" She often wears glasses like that. You can see them in the third picture. If it is her stay away. She's batshit crazy and has numerous bad reviews here. See my post from early September. She was on Payson then but I've seen her recently at the circle.I'm glad you posted this CLS, the other day I was about to pick her up, but spidey sense stopped me from do it. Thanks 4 the visual report!

PellyMason
02-06-17, 06:35
Lovely tall brunette / redhead on Gough and C. Beautiful eyes and full lips. Mic skills were great. Says she hangs on top of Conkling never below Baltimore. Usually out early. No phone.

Cls9637
02-06-17, 06:35
Is little sara gone forever?Little Sara has been "gone forever" a number of times. She always finds her way back though. If she goes to a rehab and really makes an effort then I wish her well.

Sexingit
02-06-17, 08:36
I'm glad you posted this CLS, the other day I was about to pick her up, but spidey sense stopped me from do it. Thanks 4 the visual report!I was in the area last Saturday around 4:30 when I made the loop around the circle. Bree was the only girl available that didn't look STD infested. I was in the middle of looping when I saw Bree off of Payson. I made the loop but I saw her jump into a car. I made another loop hoping to find another pontential SW but I saw Bree again. The monger that scooped her must've not liked her raspy voice or they noticed it would be a bad date.

I picked her up because she was younger and glasses make me horny. Her attitude wasn't bad until the CBJ took longer than 5 minutes. The entire time her phone was blowing up from a monger named JB. She stops in the middle to look up at me to say "I have a. 6 date waiting for me at home. " While she says that I'm thinking "well you have a. 2 Dick in your mouth right now. ".

Noticing that my time was about to end, I took initiative and held her head down while I rammed by cock down her throat. Her attitude was more than annoying so I took it out on her esophagus.

She smelled good, she wasn't bad looking and she was cool until she brought up her date waiting for her. I'm happy that my experience was mostly positive and she left out her craziness.

BigPappay
02-06-17, 15:34
Scooped Heather off FH. Brunette, bow-legged, raspy voice. Went to the Orange Box for a BBBJ. Adequate, but rushed (needed meds and asked for $$ upfront-haha). Everyone's fallen for that but as we age we're less foolish. Did give her a nickel above standard for her good looks, but she didn't completely clean the pipes. One and done!

PellyMason
02-06-17, 17:58
Scooped Heather off FH. Brunette, bow-legged, raspy voice. Went to the Orange Box for a BBBJ. Adequate, but rushed (needed meds and asked for $$ upfront-haha). Everyone's fallen for that but as we age we're less foolish. Did give her a nickel above standard for her good looks, but she didn't completely clean the pipes. One and done!I had the same experience with her except I lost some things from my glove compartment. I've known her for more than a year and dated on and off. I didn't think she would steal from me but. Just let my guard down.

Propellor
02-06-17, 22:54
Driving down 4th today and did a double take. Summer walking along. Haven't seen her for over a year. She got in and she told me about all the medical issues she has been through.

Didn't have a lot of time so we just did something short. Still has the sensitive nipples but not as bad as before.

Seems to be doing ok. Looks really good. Living with her father in VA. And drives up here to do whatever.

No phone but got her email address. Hope to hook up around down in her area.

Unfortunately she told me strictly not to share with anyone.

Truhersheyman
02-07-17, 02:08
Was out and ran into baby on Fairhaven. Didn't do the pick up, wonder if anyone has Intel on her?

Sam2752
02-07-17, 05:15
I've passed on her several times but after this report I decided to stop. I must say she was real friendly and took directions well. Standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. Will gladly repeat. She can be found at the circle or on payson. As reported, no digits available.Picked her up tonight. Amazing skills. Will repeat. She now has #.

CowboysFan
02-07-17, 15:20
Was out and ran into baby on Fairhaven. Didn't do the pick up, wonder if anyone has Intel on her?I passed her too. She was wearing sweat pants but appeared to have a cute face and big butt. I'd guess she was 5'7 dark brown hair. 150 lbs. Look to be in her 20's. She kept on walking and wouldn't stop. She only said her name when asked. I wasn't about to chase her. Probably new to the game. This was around 1 am. Sunday night on Fairhaven by the convenience store.

Jack Knauf
02-07-17, 17:17
Just spotted Taylor on Harford. She looks healthy. If I was a fan I would've scooped bt just letting you guys who miss her that she's back. At least for now. Be safe. Mo.Saw her last night around midnight, on Harford, across from Jerry D's. She went down a side street. I am currently out of the hobby so I just pulled up and said hi. She said she's moving to the eastern shore to her mom's.

And yes, she looks really good!

Zappa
02-07-17, 18:28
I had a great experience with a j. Heather == I had her email but FORGOT it. What a bummer. Is she the one I should avoid or regret losing the email?

Thanks.

PellyMason
02-07-17, 21:24
Crystal with freckles was on Pontiac and 6th today. She looks great with long hair now. I stopped long enough to ask if she had a phone yet. No again. Mary Beth was on FH. Couldn't resist. Damn she's good.

CowboysFan
02-07-17, 22:19
Slim pickens Saturday night around midnight. She was bundled up as if she was homeless. She's about 5 ft, 100 lbs. She's been reported on before with a pic of her with the nose ring. Dirty blonde hair. Some what cute A tits. Took direction well for a bbbjwcim. A little to thin for me. Would only repeat if in a pinch. Previous report was bad, but she was fine with me. I guess YMMV. I didn't ask for her #. All you newbs should hit the streets around midnight. I have better luck late at night.

Truhersheyman
02-07-17, 22:40
Was out last night in the Brook and saw a tall blonde around 5th with almost all black on and had her on car. With the amount of LEO around felt like might be good to scoop. She had no number but wonder if any scooped or had and word on her.

Badboy1968
02-07-17, 23:06
Was out and ran into baby on Fairhaven. Didn't do the pick up, wonder if anyone has Intel on her?She is not in her twenties. Not even close.

Klove48
02-08-17, 01:02
I had a great experience with a j. Heather == I had her email but FORGOT it. What a bummer. Is she the one I should avoid or regret losing the email?

Thanks.J. Heather? Email?

PellyMason
02-08-17, 07:13
Early morning foray turned up April on upper Conkling. She's a redhead now. I had heard that she left the area to duck a debt, but she said that was wrong. Definitely some of the best mic work one can find. She's usually out early above Lombard.

SamEyeAm
02-08-17, 11:46
Driving down west side. Spotted Kiara hanging out on a stoop on Payson. I was in shock to see her. She looked pretty cute, even for civi standards. She started walking down Ramsey all the way down to S. Carey.

I'm pretty sure she's no longer back doing dates. I looped my car around several times pulled up next to her and I'm positive she saw me (I was getting too obvious), but just kept walking.

Definitely a rare gem to spot walking down the street. I just wish she was still SW.

-Sammy.

BigPappay
02-08-17, 12:59
Scooped Diane off Pontiac. Bit long in the tooth but couldn't resist when she flashed me those humungous boobs! Funny gal that uses baby talk when she gets excited. Took her to the Aldi parking lot in GB and had her tittie fuck me for a half hour before I exploded all over those large melons. She works hard to get a release--good peeps!!

Bawlerz
02-08-17, 13:26
Jeez, these pics remind me of that song "A lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying" Talk unhappy with career choices.

Could it be "Bree?" She often wears glasses like that. You can see them in the third picture. If it is her stay away. She's batshit crazy and has numerous bad reviews here. See my post from early September. She was on Payson then but I've seen her recently at the circle.

Donald1818
02-08-17, 14:50
Hey folks,

I don't really post much here, but on my drive through Wilkins this morning I noticed a ton of LE.

I observed UC cars on side streets in MP across from RF.

I counted about 6 clusters of marked cops scattered throughout the Wilkins area.

There must have been some high level officers in the mix, judging from the captains hats that they were wearing.

There were a ton of ladies just standing around, so they didn't seem spooked?

For what its worth?

D.

BoloBellgrande
02-08-17, 20:36
Has anyone seen her around the west side latley? I asked Pierre about her last week, and he told me her BF died. I know where she lives, so I walked across the street and knocked on the door. The light was on, but nobody came to the door. One of the curtains was pulled back on the front window enough to see inside the house; I didn't see anyone moving around down stairs at all.

I would like to check her out and see how she's doing.

Member #5646
02-08-17, 20:36
Thanks to fuckbook suggestions I've found several SW, the other day doing the FH loop I was about to pick up this one, she was basically with the door open about to get in, but her female friend fucked up everything, she said it was "the both them or none", then I told her I wasn't insterested in her, she went nuts and even scratched the mongermobile. I've seen this one out there, but she is always following corner boys just like a puppy. Does anyone here has had better luck with this one?

PellyMason
02-08-17, 21:07
Has anyone seen her around the west side latley? I asked Pierre about her last week, and he told me her BF died. I know where she lives, so I walked across the street and knocked on the door. The light was on, but nobody came to the door. One of the curtains was pulled back on the front window enough to see inside the house; I didn't see anyone moving around down stairs at all.

I would like to check her out and see how she's doing.Yes and not just her BF. She lost a childhood friend too. No response to texts or calls.

BoloBellgrande
02-08-17, 21:43
Just Incase anyone was wondering if she's still around, I saw her at night one day last week walking from the direction of Bentalou on MCHenry St. Im pretty sure she was coming from West Side Shopping Center .She was with some guy, he may be the guy she told me she lived with.

She saw me and smiled. I smiled and waved back at her. She's still a tad too thin, but because of her height, she is still enticing. Her face looks like it's sprinkled with glitter at this point because of whatever drug she's using. Her teeth look like they have that same crystal sprinkled glare.

She was ready to date and fuck then, I could tell. Maybe another time. I'm still want to get in her ass, so I'll keep a eye out for her.

BoloBellgrande
02-09-17, 00:56
Yes and not just her BF. She lost a childhood friend too. No response to texts or calls.Her phone has been off for a minute. I spoke with Pierre just now, he told me he bought her breakfast the other morning because she was hungry. She told him she was moving last Friday. Pierre said he saw a car being packed up that day, but he wasn't sure if Leah was part of the move, because she asked him if she could come over to his place.

JankMaster
02-09-17, 01:18
Saw a young white brunette. Said her name was Brittney. Short chic. Didn't get to pull the trigger. Anyone familiar with her.

Thaman
02-09-17, 02:22

I would like to check her out and see how she's doing.She moved back to Ohio to be with her family. Don't think she plans on coming back to Baltimore.

Cls9637
02-09-17, 07:50
This post is from a little over a week ago. I rode past Heaven three times because I didn't recognize her with the lipstick and makeup on and with the weight that she's put back on. I thought it might have been her but I couldn't see the tattoos on her face so I rode past her. The third time she called to me and I circled the block and stopped. It was only then that I realized who it was.

Heaven is always accommodating and tries to do a good job. She often focuses way too much on deepthroating but will go on to other things with a little suggestion. She looks good with a little more weight. Still very flexible and open to anything. She didn't have a phone at the moment but I found her right at the circle. I was surprised no one else grabbed her because she was out there for a good fifteen or twenty minutes.

Cls9637
02-09-17, 08:17
I saw Bubbles at the circle last weekend. At first I didn't recognize her because she had lost a little weight but when I looked at her closer I realized who it was and immediately waved her over. She always comes across as a nice girl with a nice personality, very open and bubbly. She has told me a couple of time that she hates clothes and always want to get out of them as soon as she can. The first thing she did on the ride to our destination was take off her sweatshirt and her bra, leaving her in jeans and a t-shirt. I had no problem with that!

Once we got to our destination and got naked she told me that she hates cum in her mouth and will spit it out as soon as possible and definitely won't swallow. Kind of sounds like Natalie! She also said there's no way anything goes in her ass. Not a dick, a finger, nothing! Then I told her about another girl I knew who had the same rules but when she found out how much more she could make doing anal her ass was open for business. After hearing that Bubbles said that if someone offers her enough she's open for it. Money changes everything!

She has those huge boobs that are fun to play with and fuck, although they are a little saggy for a twenty two year old. And you can tell she's lost some weight. But she's still a very cute girl who is a lot of fun to play with. There was no clock watching, and when she was sucking on me she was masturbating and wound up cumming hard. After she caught her breath she said "okay, I came, now it's your turn!" and proceeded to really go to town on me. Bubbles is very playful in bed and just a lot of fun.

Still no phone but you can find her around the circle. She says she's mostly out in the morning.

Cls9637
02-09-17, 08:19
These are the rest of the pictures of Bubbles. Definitely worth stopping for, she's a great date.

BertV
02-09-17, 08:29
Saw a young white brunette. Said her name was Brittney. Short chic. Didn't get to pull the trigger. Anyone familiar with her.Did you see her in the Morrel Park area? The Brittney I know has been in the MP area about 8-9 months now. But she is medium height, brunette, skinny, and 2 kids.

Baltimoronic
02-09-17, 09:04
This post is from a little over a week ago. I rode past Heaven three times because I didn't recognize her with the lipstick and makeup on and with the weight that she's put back on. I thought it might have been her but I couldn't see the tattoos on her face so I rode past her. The third time she called to me and I circled the block and stopped. It was only then that I realized who it was.

Heaven is always accommodating and tries to do a good job. She often focuses way too much on deepthroating but will go on to other things with a little suggestion. She looks good with a little more weight. Still very flexible and open to anything. She didn't have a phone at the moment but I found her right at the circle. I was surprised no one else grabbed her because she was out there for a good fifteen or twenty minutes.Great pics! I'm glad to see Heaven looking better. What a great attitude. I was worried we were going to lose her for a while there. You always know how to bring out a smile in these girls, CLS. You treat 'them right!

Bobs Big Boy
02-09-17, 09:59

I would like to check her out and see how she's doing.I saw her by the church, up the street from her house, less then 2 weeks ago. Didn't stop, but it was her. We haven't hooked up since the summer, not sure why I lost interest, she's very sweet and gives great head and likes the sex.

BigPappay
02-09-17, 10:29
Driving down west side. Spotted Kiara hanging out on a stoop on Payson. I was in shock to see her. She looked pretty cute, even for civi standards. She started walking down Ramsey all the way down to S. Carey.

I'm pretty sure she's no longer back doing dates. I looped my car around several times pulled up next to her and I'm positive she saw me (I was getting too obvious), but just kept walking.

Definitely a rare gem to spot walking down the street. I just wish she was still SW.

-Sammy.Ya she must be seeing old SW friends? I've seen her a couple times near Carey / Wash / Bayard. Haven't had the opp to speak at her either. Peace. BP.

CowboysFan
02-09-17, 10:38
I passed her too. She was wearing sweat pants but appeared to have a cute face and big butt. I'd guess she was 5'7 dark brown hair. 150 lbs. Look to be in her 20's. She kept on walking and wouldn't stop. She only said her name when asked. I wasn't about to chase her. Probably new to the game. This was around 1 am. Sunday night on Fairhaven by the convenience store.So I was totally wrong about this connection with the girl named Baby. Come to find out. I stopped and was passed by the 20 yo Christina who I had reported on earlier. I found her again Tuesday night around 2 am. She apologized for the other week. She said she didn't realize it was me until I drove off. She said I had fit the description of an undercover so that's why she said her name was baby and kept on walking. So sorry to anyone who thinks I'm smoking crack thinking, that baby is in her 20's. But yes the girl I stopped for was 20 yo Christina. She gives a thrilling BJ and will suck the boys right off you. No digits available but she claims she is going to be contacting me. But how many times have we heard this. She's almost the size of CL's bubbles, only Christina isn't as droopy. I have a pic I will post later. Christina is her street name. Standard rates with tip.

PellyMason
02-09-17, 11:25
Both girls out on Washington Blvd walking toward UHaul. Becky dancing and twirling around. High as a kite.

JoeF1987
02-09-17, 14:58
Damn bubbles has lost a lot of weight scary wonder wht happen to her she used to be so thick saw her couple times on BP.

NiceGuy1957
02-09-17, 19:35
I hooked up with Josie yesterday afternoon and I tell you she gets better each and every time. That girl has so much talent and hope to see her soon. She hangs again in Brooklyn has long brown straight hair and always looks and smells great also easy to talk to.

Mongerel
02-09-17, 21:35
Ya she must be seeing old SW friends? I've seen her a couple times near Carey / Wash / Bayard. Haven't had the opp to speak at her either. Peace. BP.I spoke with her last night, she said she got dropped off in the area and was walking to the clinic to get her methadone in Mt Clare when she was spotted. She's under the weather, got a really bad cold, needs a Z-pack to knock out that bug.

Checkumout
02-10-17, 05:15
Met her yesterday by mistake thought she was someone else any info on her she lives on the upper end of fairhaven says she has her own place blonde medium build maybe mid thirties heard the name before but do not know if good or bad.

PellyMason
02-10-17, 07:22
Saw Nikki on Pontiac in early AM. She's a good date but heavily slurring words. And looked high. I passed.

CaveMan9
02-10-17, 13:28
Saw a young white brunette. Said her name was Brittney. Short chic. Didn't get to pull the trigger. Anyone familiar with her.I met a Brittany about a month or so ago. Short blond. Blue eyes. She was on Graceland in Dundalk. She said she lives off of York rd somewhere. She was a good time. Clean. She definitely was not familiar with the area. When I seen her she had relapsed and needed help getting home. Her body was unmarked <- month ago. Nice big pink nips. She was high as a kite. She had a phone but wasn't giving it out on the idea she was only doing it to get home. Haven't seen her since.

CowboysFan
02-10-17, 17:01
Catch her if you can, no digits.

BoloBellgrande
02-10-17, 18:22
Does anyone recognize the # . I can't believe someone would run a add on BP for car dates and look this decent. She says she's on Washington Blvd.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/warning-extremely-addictive-funnn-sexy-white-girl/18805172

Nicedeath
02-10-17, 19:21
Idk but car dates suck.

Does anyone recognize the # . I can't believe someone would run a add on BP for car dates and look this decent. She says she's on Washington Blvd.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/warning-extremely-addictive-funnn-sexy-white-girl/18805172

KongQueror
02-10-17, 21:09
This pic is about 4 months old.

Slim pickens Saturday night around midnight. She was bundled up as if she was homeless. She's about 5 ft, 100 lbs. She's been reported on before with a pic of her with the nose ring. Dirty blonde hair. Some what cute A tits. Took direction well for a bbbjwcim. A little to thin for me. Would only repeat if in a pinch. Previous report was bad, but she was fine with me. I guess YMMV. I didn't ask for her #. All you newbs should hit the streets around midnight. I have better luck late at night.

Mpduration
02-10-17, 21:11

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/warning-extremely-addictive-funnn-sexy-white-girl/18805172Looks like same provider different number (or stolen pictures in the ad you posted).

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/caution-very-hott-sexy-flirty-white-girl/18045942

Member #5646
02-10-17, 23:54
The other evening I was in the greatest city of America one more time, honestly I've been looking for bubbles, since CLS mentioned she was in the area walking, but it seems it's matter of time, anway when I was driving by the busy bee, I spotted Amber the brunnette I reported about couple months ago, man, she looks great with those new black spandex, she has definitely that civi look, seeing that ass walking made me forget complety about bubbles and I picked her up, her young body screams fuck me, even with the track marks I already noticed on her legs I can tell you is a great date, no drama at all and great service, gentlemen if you happen to run into her treat her well, she always appreciate tips, totally worth it!!

PellyMason
02-11-17, 07:41
Saw her on Fairhaven. I almost didn't recognize her with hood up. I would've stopped for her but was bringing back another date.

BigPappay
02-11-17, 08:54
Scooped Bree off the circle around 2 pm. Long brown hair, glasses, nerdy looking. Cool chick just needs to work on her hygiene. Her cum stained teef need scrubbing and her long hair would look nice if she washed it weekly. Had a flemmy cough to her so opted for some hand relief. She popped out her 36 B's and let me work them over rigorously. She's been in an accident so she has no feeling in them due to nerve damage. I tested her and yes she is telling the truth. She jacked me for a good bit, but needed my assistance to finish the job. She commented on how big my balls were. Duh they need draining! She said her bff is the Bree who lived off Scarey (advised anyone who dates her to cover up once she gets out of county hold). After popping went and gambled for several hours. Around 6:30 pm drove back through the circle and saw one of the prettiest SW's I've ever seen. Says her name is Victoria, but I balked as she LTGTBT. She pleaded with me that she wasn't a cop, but I still couldn't pull the trigger. Any intel on a blond, 5'5" weight proportionate who hangs at the circle? I'll scoop her next time as she looked HOT!!

Peace,

BP.

Elber Gonzalez
02-11-17, 10:10
That's a cute old pic of Christina, that's exactly how I remember she was like a year ago when I first pick her up. That day wasn't easier to convince her to get in the car, because she was gang bang raped by some thugs she was hanging with before I found her walking in some sort of shock, despite the unfortunate event, damn she looked good. Last time I saw her was like three months ago, but the candies were taking its toll on her, Idk, whose are saggier at this point, but I think bubbles are bigger compared even with Chris better days, I'm attaching this pic from like 3 months ago, you guys decide.

CowboysFan
02-11-17, 17:34
Cruising late Friday night around 1 am. Spotted what I thought was a civilian. After the second loop she gave me the nod. Introduced her self as Mia. About 5'6 130 lbs firm 36 c tits. Opted for a bbbjwcim since it was cold out. Not to much of an enthusiastic BJ. She tired out quick. I switched up to a HJ and blew in her mouth. She said she walks when she needs money. Would repeat to see more then a car date. How often do you cross firm 36 c's. No digits but we exchanged email. And it was confirmed.

NiceGuy1957
02-11-17, 23:18
PellyMason is right Anna is back I dated her on last Friday and she is so sweet and willing. I love her oral skills she has a gift in that area. Nice body and no marks at all.

Shune
02-11-17, 23:30
After popping went and gambled for several hours. Around 6:30 pm drove back through the circle and saw one of the prettiest SW's I've ever seen. Says her name is Victoria, but I balked as she LTGTBT. She pleaded with me that she wasn't a cop, but I still couldn't pull the trigger. Any intel on a blond, 5'5" weight proportionate who hangs at the circle? I'll scoop her next time as she looked HOT!!

Peace,

BP.Against a cloudless slate sky, and no relief from the heat, the blare of the mid day Sun revealed;.

Dilapidated rowhouses, unkempt sidewalks and a industrial wasteland by the bay as mirage-like distortion profuse nauseatingly above the crumbling asphalt.

Lurking behind the vault-like confined of my aging SUV, a sense of insulation shielded me from the despair of this seedy neighborhood as I searched for a temporary respite from my recently failed relationship. But after a prolong, and unfruitful sortie with nothing more than the proverbial "walking dead" I'd lost much of my original zeal - - dejectedly, I trudged ahead.

Then through a sea of meandering thugs, addicts and other local dwellers; an impenetrable curtain - - it suddenly parted and Victoria emerged. Not quite willowy with dancers legs, but decidedly pretty as her tawny shoulder length hair moves in a rush of air from the traffic. Wearing a serene expression, Vicky nodded at me with a crooked little smile that's sure to melt ice.

In a spray of loose gravel and road debris, my Honda screeched to a hasty halt along the side the road. The passenger window was already down, and within moments she was there.

Vicky looked at me with no particular enthusiasm "where you headed?" That's when I'd noticed the far-away look in her eyes. Young face but, old for her years. "I'm on my way home" I nodded nonchalantly with the fading of my initial enthusiasm. "Where's home?" Vicky smiled with a serene lack of reaction. "eh, Georgetown" I shrugged at her candor without much of a thought. That quickly, her eyes changed "My dad lives in Alexandria!" as she beamed brightly at me. Something stirred within me, taking over my faculty as I nodded without thinking "you want to come along? Without hesitation, her fetchingly blue-green eyes lit up like a child's "sure!" as she yanked open the door and threw herself into the passenger seat.

Pulling back into the traffic was a bit dicey, people driving cars with too much engine and not enough brains. The task was further complicated by a very large black male knocking on my driver side window "hey my man, ya gots a few dollar you can spare?" as he demanded gruffly with a snarl showing off a mouth full of stained yellow teeth accented by a single gold crown. "Shiiit, I ain't eaten all day" as he further contended with all the unfeeling arrogance of a young thug. I glanced over at Vicky, the pallor of her face is not that of ill, but unadulterated fear. With flaring nostrils, Goldtooth's arrogant face evaluated Vicky quickly and crudely "don't lets me catch you back around no more, you * ". Vicky was trembling a little and trying to hide it. I was, by this point, more than willing and ready to pacify Goldtooth with a few singles folded up into a small wade as he reached in and grabbed his entitlement through the window slit.

Happy to be leaving, and with dark clouds looming ominously on the horizon, I hightailed out of Curtis Bay.

The usually uneventful drive down 95 south was made most pleasurable as Victoria began to relax. She was wearing a very low cut blouse that I could almost look down as far as I wanted. Leaning against my right shoulder, I was feeling the absence of a bra and her bare breast rubbing against my upper arm. "You like them?" Vicky beamed with an impish grin as she caught my tottering eyes looking down at her. But before I could respond, she'd leaned over with a kiss and her right hand was already inside my pants. My powerful erection was instant and spontaneous as Vicky took my rock hard cock into the soft, temperate warmth of her willing mouth.

I beat a haste detour into the rest stop just before the Laurel exit, then pulling into a parking slot next to a green dumpster as heavy rain begin to pour.

Vicky looked up at me, batting her eyes mischievously as she slurped the per-cum dribble off the tip of my cock "Mmmm - - do you eat a lot of Pineapple?" I shooked my head with a grin of semi-amusement as Vicky slipped effortlessly out of her caprice and straddled facing me "hey, I want to thank you for earlier - - I mean it. " Again that crooked little smile as she guided my unwavering shaft inside her perfectly shaven pussy. Oh well, so much for proper etiquette as I glanced furtively around the parking lot, then back to her alluring bedroom eyes and a pair of perfectly shaped milky white breasts oscillating mesmerizingly before my bewitched eyes.

As inevitable as the coming of Summer heat, I blasted off with all the ubiquity of a Fourth of July firework, and more.

I don't know what the future holds, or even the foreseeable as I reminded myself; I'm but a fornicator, a mere participant in an act of self serving indulgence.

But with the dappled sunlight beckoning through an arc of rainbow and Vicky seated dreamily next to me, at least for now, everything seemed well again.

PellyMason
02-11-17, 23:55
PellyMason is right Anna is back I dated her on last Friday and she is so sweet and willing. I love her oral skills she has a gift in that area. Nice body and no marks at all.I was pretty sure that was her. Thanks for corroboration. I spotted her on corner of Fairhaven and Cypress. I was surprised because she used to gang off St Margaret or Pontiac. She may be bouncing around to avoid her warrants. She's managed pretty well on the lamb.

Propellor
02-12-17, 01:00
PellyMason is right Anna is back I dated her on last Friday and she is so sweet and willing. I love her oral skills she has a gift in that area. Nice body and no marks at all.Yeah Anna / Amber has some fantastic skills. Unfortunately her lifestyle is really beginning to take its toll. She's aged, lost some teeth, and general hygiene has degraded. Such a nice person. A real shame. Hate to see her spiral down.

Chico
02-12-17, 01:28
Just hooked up with a Light-skinned BSW named Kitty. She's been reported on here before and I have passed by her many times but never again. She's a definite repeat.

I asked her if she knew Kiara / Kitty and she said "not only do I know her but I had the name first". They're both from AA County. Kitty's from Crofton, Kiara's from Glen Burnie. Great personality, well spoken, easy-going, sense of humor. She said she had a 3. 9 GPA in school and it shows, great intelligent conversation, not all drugged out.

Found a spot to park, got a very nice, unrushed HJ. Unfortunately, no digits.

Chico.

Checkumout
02-12-17, 12:59
Tried to check it out seems like it is censored is this temporary or permanent?

PellyMason
02-12-17, 14:39
Lock your car doors if you are trolling on Conkling. A few of the girls, especially around BP station have gotten very aggressive chasing cars and yelling out names of dates as they pass. Kara and Ashley with beret and pea coat are some of the worst ones. It doesn't make any difference to them who is in your car or if LE is in viewing distance. They'll come right up to the car and try to open the door. Based on the look I got from a female officer as I passed her, there is little doubt that they COULD identify mongers from this commotion.

ShadesOfGray
02-12-17, 17:27
Recent mounting session. Enjoy.

JohnnyTheWad
02-12-17, 18:16
Against a cloudless slate sky, and no relief from the heat, the blare of the mid day Sun revealed;.

Dilapidated rowhouses, unkempt sidewalks and a industrial wasteland by the bay as mirage-like distortion profuse nauseatingly above the crumbling asphalt.

Lurking behind the vault-like confined of my aging SUV, a sense of insulation shielded me from the despair of this seedy neighborhood as I searched for a temporary respite from my recently failed relationship. But after a prolong, and unfruitful sortie with nothing more than the proverbial "walking dead" I'd lost much of my original zeal - - dejectedly, I trudged ahead.

Then through a sea of meandering thugs, addicts and other local dwellers; an impenetrable curtain - - it suddenly parted and Victoria emerged. Not quite willowy with dancers legs, but decidedly pretty as her tawny shoulder length hair moves in a rush of air from the traffic. Wearing a serene expression, Vicky nodded at me with a crooked little smile that's sure to melt ice.

In a spray of loose gravel and road debris, my Honda screeched to a hasty halt along the side the road. The passenger window was already down, and within moments she was there.

Vicky looked at me with no particular enthusiasm "where you headed?" That's when I'd noticed the far-away look in her eyes. Young face but, old for her years. "I'm on my way home" I nodded nonchalantly with the fading of my initial enthusiasm. "Where's home?" Vicky smiled with a serene lack of reaction. "eh, Georgetown" I shrugged at her candor without much of a thought. That quickly, her eyes changed "My dad lives in Alexandria!" as she beamed brightly at me. Something stirred within me, taking over my faculty as I nodded without thinking "you want to come along? Without hesitation, her fetchingly blue-green eyes lit up like a child's "sure!" as she yanked open the door and threw herself into the passenger seat.

Pulling back into the traffic was a bit dicey, people driving cars with too much engine and not enough brains. The task was further complicated by a very large black male knocking on my driver side window "hey my man, ya gots a few dollar you can spare?" as he demanded gruffly with a snarl showing off a mouth full of stained yellow teeth accented by a single gold crown. "Shiiit, I ain't eaten all day" as he further contended with all the unfeeling arrogance of a young thug. I glanced over at Vicky, the pallor of her face is not that of ill, but unadulterated fear. With flaring nostrils, Goldtooth's arrogant face evaluated Vicky quickly and crudely "don't lets me catch you back around no more, you * ". Vicky was trembling a little and trying to hide it. I was, by this point, more than willing and ready to pacify Goldtooth with a few singles folded up into a small wade as he reached in and grabbed his entitlement through the window slit.

Happy to be leaving, and with dark clouds looming ominously on the horizon, I hightailed out of Curtis Bay.

The usually uneventful drive down 95 south was made most pleasurable as Victoria began to relax. She was wearing a very low cut blouse that I could almost look down as far as I wanted. Leaning against my right shoulder, I was feeling the absence of a bra and her bare breast rubbing against my upper arm. "You like them?" Vicky beamed with an impish grin as she caught my tottering eyes looking down at her. But before I could respond, she'd leaned over with a kiss and her right hand was already inside my pants. My powerful erection was instant and spontaneous as Vicky took my rock hard cock into the soft, temperate warmth of her willing mouth.

I beat a haste detour into the rest stop just before the Laurel exit, then pulling into a parking slot next to a green dumpster as heavy rain begin to pour.

Vicky looked up at me, batting her eyes mischievously as she slurped the per-cum dribble off the tip of my cock "Mmmm - - do you eat a lot of Pineapple?" I shooked my head with a grin of semi-amusement as Vicky slipped effortlessly out of her caprice and straddled facing me "hey, I want to thank you for earlier - - I mean it. " Again that crooked little smile as she guided my unwavering shaft inside her perfectly shaven pussy. Oh well, so much for proper etiquette as I glanced furtively around the parking lot, then back to her alluring bedroom eyes and a pair of perfectly shaped milky white breasts oscillating mesmerizingly before my bewitched eyes.

As inevitable as the coming of Summer heat, I blasted off with all the ubiquity of a Fourth of July firework, and more.

I don't know what the future holds, or even the foreseeable as I reminded myself; I'm but a fornicator, a mere participant in an act of self serving indulgence.

But with the dappled sunlight beckoning through an arc of rainbow and Vicky seated dreamily next to me, at least for now, everything seemed well again.Dude, I do not know your occupation, but you need to do some serious publishing LOL. Thanks amigo.

CowboysFan
02-12-17, 21:24
Payson and wilkens.

RollingDirty
02-12-17, 21:26
Tried to check it out seems like it is censored is this temporary or permanent?Go to the dating section a good many have moved there.

R D

YellaPerch
02-12-17, 23:54
Hit the loops Friday after work and found a tiny little WSW down by the circle. Made the scoop and headed for Pierre's. Got her upstairs. She was so small, said she was 96 lbs and about 5 feet tall. Short brown hair. Anyways got nekkid and had her lower her little body onto my rock hard cock. She rode me cowgirl for a bit, then I grabbed her and stood up and held her up and she wrapped her legs around me and I fucked the hell out of her tight little cootch standing up. I filled her like a donut!! The blast was satisfying and I laid her back on the bed. I got cleaned up and took her back to the circle. She said she was the east side of town and was headed back to monument st. All in all I was extremely happy. Small and skinny is the way I love them. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

BigPappay
02-13-17, 13:04
Against a cloudless slate sky, and no relief from the heat, the blare of the mid day Sun revealed;.

But with the dappled sunlight beckoning through an arc of rainbow and Vicky seated dreamily next to me, at least for now, everything seemed well again.Looks like her but can't be sure. Not too many Victoria's runnin round out there. How much did she dent your wallet for? From the sounds of your post, she loves to fuck.

Checkumout
02-13-17, 14:16
Looks like her but can't be sure. Not too many Victoria's runnin round out there. How much did she dent your wallet for? From the sounds of your post, she loves to fuck.The one that I know is all Italian with black hair.

BoloBellgrande
02-13-17, 17:12
Of Laurel is looking for daytime company. Nitetime is available upon request. PM me if you're interested.

Md Curious2
02-14-17, 06:28
She's has cashed out! I am sure some of you remember her from the summer time.

http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-unique/18507432

PellyMason
02-14-17, 07:07
Caught up with Mary Beth this morning. Always a great date. Short, brunette hair piled high, hoop earrings, nice ass. Almost always on Fh and Popleton. Sweet girl. Treat her well.

SteveStone123
02-14-17, 08:45
Hi all,

Did any one know whether Grace from payson is still around? She used to be UTR. She has couple of reviews in this section.

Tbroi2
02-14-17, 10:49
Hit the loops Friday after work and found a tiny little WSW down by the circle. Made the scoop and headed for Pierre's. Got her upstairs. She was so small, said she was 96 lbs and about 5 feet tall. Short brown hair. Anyways got nekkid and had her lower her little body onto my rock hard cock. She rode me cowgirl for a bit, then I grabbed her and stood up and held her up and she wrapped her legs around me and I fucked the hell out of her tight little cootch standing up. I filled her like a donut!! The blast was satisfying and I laid her back on the bed. I got cleaned up and took her back to the circle. She said she was the east side of town and was headed back to monument st. All in all I was extremely happy. Small and skinny is the way I love them. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.I use to see one named Hanna back in the day from the eastside. Curious if its the same one. If you or anyone has details on how I can get up with her or digits. Please let a raBBit know.

raBBit

Tbroi2
02-14-17, 10:52
Many mornings in my way to work I pass this one. Looks around late 20's to early 30's walking between Wiskey Bottom to Rt 32. Looks very clean. Almost TGTBT. Anyone got the 411 on her or seen her?

raBBit

BigPappay
02-14-17, 12:17
The one that I know is all Italian with black hair.Definitely a blond and was ready to roll, just couldn't push the button. Think he's got the right gal, just wondering what her street rates are?

Klove48
02-14-17, 13:44
The other night I was out doing some recon and decided to go thru MP and BP. Maybe it was too early (11 p - 12 a) but BP was dead, and it's been a minute since I had interaction with some of the girls from BP so I have to be careful because of the reported "uncle" in the area and mainly because I don't know the girls anymore; but I didn't see anything so I headed back thru MP and saw this blonde standing at the corner before the you-haul. I pulled over and she said her name was Tara. I wasn't familiar with her so I pulled off. I was hoping to find Becky (Big Bird), but I never seem to catch her. Anyway I pulled around the corner and did a quick search on Tara and I saw some positive reports, so I quickly returned and she was still there. I scoped her and we went to my spot where she did a ok BBBJ but as I played with her box while she was doing her thing, I could feel that she was getting very wet so when we hit the missionary she was excited and willing. It took me a while and without any complaints she moaned her way thru the session. She said that she was robbed the night before and by the shiner on her eye, she was telling the truth so no phone. But she's a definate repeat. Peace.

Klove48
02-14-17, 14:06
Going thru the circle last night I saw Krystal. The skinny Krystal with the long dark hair that dresses like a boy. She is such a nice person and when she gets to know you she's even is funny. I spite of the battle scares from her injecting "instant gratification", she has a gorgeous model body and her hygiene is always on point. It's just one thing that I don't like about her is that her "love box" is tight as ant pussy and I can't penetrate her walls without causing her great discomfort. So I just settle for her Oustanding bbbcim. She takes her time while I play with her box and she is one of the best ones out there. I can be long winded and even with her, but it's exstacy from the time she start to her finishing. Easily a GFE. If you don't know her, and you saw her you would probably do like I did and skipped right on pass her because of the way she dresses in those baggy boy clothes. But, especially with this one, you can't tell a book by its cover. Treat yourself and don't get turned off by her docile personality. She will warm up after she knows you. Peace.

Shune
02-14-17, 14:09
Dude, I do not know your occupation, but you need to do some serious publishing LOL. Thanks amigo.No, I'm not a professional scribe.

That said, with two completed Spec Scripts under my belt, it would be pretty awesome to be able to share my passion with the world someday. But I haven't the slightest clue as to how to go about doing so. LOL.

As much as my scribbling had afforded me the necessary outlet, and salvation I might add, I feel doubly rewarded just to know that to certain degreed it has brought enjoyment to others as well - - can't ask for more than that, I reckon.

Thanks broheim.

Playboy69
02-14-17, 15:08
She's has cashed out! I am sure some of you remember her from the summer time.

http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-unique/18507432Some know her as Meghan and others know her as Jalin. She my might have other names too.

BigCoolie
02-14-17, 17:53
Of Laurel is looking for daytime company. Nitetime is available upon request. PM me if you're interested.So sad, at this point there are only four verified providers in Laurel.

Many mornings in my way to work I pass this one. Looks around late 20's to early 30's walking between Wiskey Bottom to Rt 32. Looks very clean. Almost TGTBT. Anyone got the 411 on her or seen her?
raBBitAnd, apparently a hard to catch WSW.

CashOut
02-14-17, 20:20
Well fellas this has become a oldie but goodie for me now but enjoy the skills of Miss Kandii. I just love the way her bbj and that good ass pXXXy feel.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1588/wilkens-avenue-kandii-sucking-dick.html

Nugen
02-14-17, 20:38
Well fellas this has become a oldie but goodie for me now but enjoy the skills of Miss Kandii. I just love the way her bbj and that good ass pXXXy feel.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1588/wilkens-avenue-kandii-sucking-dick.htmlThese videos of Kandii will never get old. I don't venture in the SW scene too much anymore but she sure could change my mind.

PellyMason
02-14-17, 20:47
Some know her as Meghan and others know her as Jalin. She my might have other names too.I wouldn't have guessed from some of those pics except maybe for tattoos. She looks so different with few lbs on. I don't think the heavier shots are recent. Correct?

Too Long
02-14-17, 21:01

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1588/wilkens-avenue-kandii-sucking-dick.htmlI played the end 3 times and still could not understand what she was saying. It must be that Baltimore accent. LOL!

Crg3400
02-14-17, 21:25
Going thru the circle last night I saw Krystal. The skinny Krystal with the long dark hair that dresses like a boy. She is such a nice person and when she gets to know you she's even is funny. I spite of the battle scares from her injecting "instant gratification", she has a gorgeous model body and her hygiene is always on point. It's just one thing that I don't like about her is that her "love box" is tight as ant pussy and I can't penetrate her walls without causing her great discomfort. So I just settle for her Oustanding bbbcim. She takes her time while I play with her box and she is one of the best ones out there. I can be long winded and even with her, but it's exstacy from the time she start to her finishing. Easily a GFE. If you don't know her, and you saw her you would probably do like I did and skipped right on pass her because of the way she dresses in those baggy boy clothes. But, especially with this one, you can't tell a book by its cover. Treat yourself and don't get turned off by her docile personality. She will warm up after she knows you. Peace.She also has the prettiest pussy out there.

Tbroi2
02-14-17, 22:14
She also has the prettiest pussy out there.Yes, raBBit likes.

Tbroi2
02-14-17, 22:16
I saw her out earlier. I couldn't do anything cause I was already heading somewhere. But something about her kissing me on my forehead telling me to remember to come back, I can't get sweet her off my mind. Anyone got info on where I can find her, let a raBBit know.

Nicedeath
02-14-17, 23:11
That's looks nice enough to eat.

She also has the prettiest pussy out there.

YellaPerch
02-14-17, 23:58
I use to see one named Hanna back in the day from the eastside. Curious if its the same one. If you or anyone has details on how I can get up with her or digits. Please let a raBBit know.

raBBitShe said she was outdoors, no phone. Said she didn't like the south side of town. But didn't know that until she tried it. Tried to get me to take her to the other side of town but I had other plans. If I see her again I would definitely repeat. She was fun.

Buster Hymen
02-15-17, 00:17
I played the end 3 times and still could not understand what she was saying. It must be that Baltimore accent. LOL!When I was with her a few years back, couldn't understand one word she said. She had just gotten her tongue pierced. I passed on the BJ since she was still bleeding.

Sleeping Bag
02-15-17, 02:35
She also has the prettiest pussy out there.Yes, nice cootchie, but look at the arms. Wow! Scary! What the heck are those holes in her arms? Brrrrrrr, gives me the shivers.

Md Curious2
02-15-17, 08:58
I wouldn't have guessed from some of those pics except maybe for tattoos. She looks so different with few lbs on. I don't think the heavier shots are recent. Correct?She's just getting back from a short paid free vacation. MDC.

Member #5414
02-15-17, 10:02
Can any of you tell me the locations where your SW are? You can pm me if you like and I'll return the favor anything you're in Richmond. Thanks.

Arushley33
02-15-17, 11:12
omg tell me it's not true why am i hearing that sweet redhead tasha passed away. Tell me it's not true what happened anybody know anything about this?not this tasha i hope?

DavidDuchovny
02-15-17, 13:37
Any of you folks know of some pregnant girls that are around? If you got numbers or sightings please drop me a line.

Been seeing a lot of le cruising around the circles as of late in BP. Not as much down Fairhaven though. Girls are telling me about how often they end up scattering for an hour or so before returning to Potomac. Even seen some le foot traffic along BP if you're there early enough. Be safe out there guys.

SamEyeAm
02-15-17, 14:49
She's just getting back from a short paid free vacation. MDC.I believe she's sharing a room with Cream, who also gained a bit of weight since last year. Might see if they'll do a double date.

Sammy.

SamEyeAm
02-15-17, 15:15
Drove up Wilkins this morning and spotted Terri on Payson. Goodness, what happened to her? She looked pretty messed up. She was definitely on her Meds when I drove past because she was stumbling around and wasn't paying attention to nothing, even when I pulled up right next to her. She also has, what looks like, numerous pick marks on her face (which she didn't have just a few months ago). Unless she was in some type of accident that I don't know about, she appears to be going downhill.

Very sad, because she had good mic skills and the cutest little azz.

Sammy.

PellyMason
02-15-17, 15:24
Met up with my ATF Heather this morning. Good BBBJCIM. Awesome ass with dark pussy. This girl is hot. Usually walking around Brunswick.

LikkerFront
02-15-17, 15:32
Can any of you tell me the locations where your SW are? You can pm me if you like and I'll return the favor anything you're in Richmond. Thanks.Sent you PM, good luck and enjoy your visit to Baltimore.

Mtn Man
02-15-17, 17:07
Just had a dream about her. She was on F-haven brown pants and hood up. I reconized her from prior reviews. Made the scoop and off we went, I was short on time so no for the normal donation. I will say she's got some nice bags, and the ass isn't bad either. She worked at it for a long time finally getting me there. I felt sorry for making her do 30 mins of hard labor. But I litterly dropped a date at the top of the hill. I'm normally a cheap bastard but I,want to keep on her good side so I matched the donation with a tip. She has a great personlity. Those trusted CONTRIBUTORS I do have didgets. Oh and sorry about my grammar.

CrapChute
02-15-17, 17:40
I had a bad experience off of BP which I posted about in that thread. The only good part about it was that the notel was located in east Baltimore. It was right around the corner form Conkling, I had been trying to find this place for a while and finally did and saw a couple of girls that just had to be WSWs out. I wanted to scoop up one but she started walking with some guy. I decided to swing pass Wilkens before heading home, saw a girl standing and pulled over. She said her name was Allison. She wanted. 30 for BJ but I was not paying that. Sucked a long time, pretty good BBBJ, so I gave her a reward right in her mouth.

CrapChute
02-15-17, 17:46
I forgot to mention, that while I was on Conkling today I saw an unmarked chevy impala uncle car driving around the area.

AceKing88
02-15-17, 18:45
Drove up Wilkins this morning and spotted Terri on Payson. Goodness, what happened to her? She looked pretty messed up. She was definitely on her Meds when I drove past because she was stumbling around and wasn't paying attention to nothing, even when I pulled up right next to her. She also has, what looks like, numerous pick marks on her face (which she didn't have just a few months ago). Unless she was in some type of accident that I don't know about, she appears to be going downhill.

Very sad, because she had good mic skills and the cutest little azz.

Sammy.Her face been like that for sometime now she picks her face all day nonstop. Great skills as mentioned but I can't stomach the red scabs all over her face.

JanusCanal84
02-15-17, 19:04
So lads its been a good minute since I crossed the pond. I was out cruising last night on Valentine's days and found some desperate ladies of the night. Most were absolutely ragged and rough as sand. My 1st stop was Wilkins and found some workers on these dark streets. I did a few loops and found nothing for my fancy.

My next stop was CB / BP and I did find 1 but she's looked to be a veteran. Not exactly my cup of tea so I continued to Pontiac. I saw lots of coppers just parked. Still, with a number of slags, I still could not find anything to my fancy. As day turned to night I kept cruising through Morell Park and found a few by the gas station by the you-haul.

It was till I hit the Wilkins area again and to my belief found more vibrant lurkers out of the shadows. I would say it was about 8:30 when I saw this nice Ginger with natural Auburn hair standing by the circle. I would say she's about 5'7 120. She had a big overcoat and blue jeans, which made her legs and bum, look very enticing. I would have made the scoop but I saw some old punter just dancing a few spaces in front of her so I kept moving. After a few loops, I still saw her there but that mong still stood close by any of you lads have any info?

But, eventually, I found what I was looking for with a nod and smile. There in front of G&T liquor on Wilkins and South Payson. This lassie was about 5'7 brunette curls tied back I would say about 100 lbs. Said her name was Jessica and 24 years old. She was with another nice looking older female in her 30's that she later told me was her cousin named Amber. She was about the same height / weight of Jessica but with blonde hair. Oi lads this lassie was very fun, her attitude was tip-top very perky. Very easy going and put my stress at ease. She mentioned she used to work as a stripper at Pussycat and Red Room. She mentioned she had 3 little nippers but the body said otherwise.

On to my location and mates what a site. A clean shaven Jack and Danny. No signs of candy use but here face had scratches all over. She told me she was going to the clinic every day. Anyways this lad was wet when we got to my spot. I gave a good finger examination to get her more excited. It helped because she started to undress my trousers and got to work on my Jacobs. It was a good start-up but I slipped on my sock and went to work. The damage was 40 quid and I will repeat. I asked for her number but she replied you have to find me. Overall I was satisfied and will continue more on my encounters once the weather starts to warm up.

EWilli56
02-15-17, 20:49
I tried contacting Angie today, for those of you that know her, and her phone is off. Anybody got any details on that?

PellyMason
02-15-17, 21:45
Just had a dream about her. She was on F-haven brown pants and hood up. I reconized her from prior reviews. Made the scoop and off we went, I was short on time so no for the normal donation. I will say she's got some nice bags, and the ass isn't bad either. She worked at it for a long time finally getting me there. I felt sorry for making her do 30 mins of hard labor. But I litterly dropped a date at the top of the hill. I'm normally a cheap bastard but I,want to keep on her good side so I matched the donation with a tip. She has a great personlity. Those trusted CONTRIBUTORS I do have didgets. Oh and sorry about my grammar.She's usually on Filbert. Saw her there today dressed just as you described.

CowboysFan
02-16-17, 12:17
I've found her and multiple locations. Back from a 3 month lock up. She said that no one pics her up. I find it hard to believe. BJ is on point and I scoop her every time I see here. No digits and she won't call. I've tried every time. Catch her if you can. Standard rates with tip. Early or late she's out. Hair is a lighter red and brown now.

Bobs Big Boy
02-16-17, 13:24
So lads its been a good minute since I crossed the pond. I was out cruising last night on Valentine's days and found some desperate ladies of the night. Most were absolutely ragged and rough as sand. My 1st stop was Wilkins and found some workers on these dark streets. I did a few loops and found nothing for my fancy.

My next stop was CB / BP and I did find 1 but she's looked to be a veteran. Not exactly my cup of tea so I continued to Pontiac. I saw lots of coppers just parked. Still, with a number of slags, I still could not find anything to my fancy. As day turned to night I kept cruising through Morell Park and found a few by the gas station by the you-haul.

It was till I hit the Wilkins area again and to my belief found more vibrant lurkers out of the shadows. I would say it was about 8:30 when I saw this nice Ginger with natural Auburn hair standing by the circle. I would say she's about 5'7 120. She had a big overcoat and blue jeans, which made her legs and bum, look very enticing. I would have made the scoop but I saw some old punter just dancing a few spaces in front of her so I kept moving. After a few loops, I still saw her there but that mong still stood close by any of you lads have any info?

But, eventually, I found what I was looking for with a nod and smile. There in front of G&T liquor on Wilkins and South Payson. This lassie was about 5'7 brunette curls tied back I would say about 100 lbs. Said her name was Jessica and 24 years old. She was with another nice looking older female in her 30's that she later told me was her cousin named Amber. She was about the same height / weight of Jessica but with blonde hair. Oi lads this lassie was very fun, her attitude was tip-top very perky. Very easy going and put my stress at ease. She mentioned she used to work as a stripper at Pussycat and Red Room. She mentioned she had 3 little nippers but the body said otherwise.

On to my location and mates what a site. A clean shaven Jack and Danny. No signs of candy use but here face had scratches all over. She told me she was going to the clinic every day. Anyways this lad was wet when we got to my spot. I gave a good finger examination to get her more excited. It helped because she started to undress my trousers and got to work on my Jacobs. It was a good start-up but I slipped on my sock and went to work. The damage was 40 quid and I will repeat. I asked for her number but she replied you have to find me. Overall I was satisfied and will continue more on my encounters once the weather starts to warm up.Was this the Jessica you met?

Strgzr
02-16-17, 15:57
While cruising on Wilkens saw this lady scooped her up, she told her name was Jessica and is about 26 years of age.

Took her back to a hotel on Pulaski, asked her to shower. But once she was out after almost 30 minutes, she looked.

Gorgeous and sexy. Got BBBJ, was good then miss and finished with her being on all four.

Dropped her back to wilkens street from where I picked.

Baltimoronic
02-16-17, 17:33
The talk of a Kiara sighting last week made me dig into the video vault for some garage fapping. I found a gem. One of the best 2 BJs in a lifetime. Holy Shit. I'd contribute more than my share to get her out of retirement. So Sexy, so sweet. Made without sound so as not to arouse the others in the home. Even without sound, she's still a 10.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kiara-Cum-Catcher-Silent-2015-30119181

WirelessWizard
02-16-17, 18:22
Just reunited with her Tuesday night she is built and excellent she's a rare find if she had a nimber my pockets would be dry too LOL.

JanusCanal84
02-16-17, 19:12
Was this the Jessica you met?Fucking hell mate she looks amazing there. This one had a big rose tattoo on the side of her hips. Thats a far cry from the way she looked the other day mate.

SamEyeAm
02-17-17, 00:15
Finished work and before I headed home I drove down Wilkins. Saw two girls hanging out on Payson, a blond and another girl in a pink coat and a hoodie. Honestly thought they looked too good to be SW's. Figured they were either going to working with le or we're going to rob me. Still, drove around for a little while longer and then finally stopped for them. They both came up to the car and the blonde asked me which one of them I was interested in. I pointed to her and she got in. Cute blond, several visible tattoos. Said her name was tori, actually Victoria but she goes by tori. Said she was a lesbian and that the other girl is her girlfriend, does dates with men simply for the money. I'm cool with that. Not exactly looking for a relationship with a SW. Although, I do appreciate it when it doesn't feel to much like the business transaction that it is. Got to my spot and proceed with a CBJ. Her skills were on point. She really had good technique. She said if I was ever interested in having two girls on my rod, that she does doubles with her girlfriend.

Will repeat. Also plan on trying her girlfriend, as well as both of them together.

Stay safe fellow mongers.

Sammy.

Checkumout
02-17-17, 04:25
Finished work and before I headed home I drove down Wilkins. Saw two girls hanging out on Payson, a blond and another girl in a pink coat and a hoodie. Honestly thought they looked too good to be SW's. Figured they were either going to working with le or we're going to rob me. Still, drove around for a little while longer and then finally stopped for them. They both came up to the car and the blonde asked me which one of them I was interested in. I pointed to her and she got in. Cute blond, several visible tattoos. Said her name was tori, actually Victoria but she goes by tori. Said she was a lesbian and that the other girl is her girlfriend, does dates with men simply for the money. I'm cool with that. Not exactly looking for a relationship with a SW. Although, I do appreciate it when it doesn't feel to much like the business transaction that it is. Got to my spot and proceed with a CBJ. Her skills were on point. She really had good technique. She said if I was ever interested in having two girls on my rod, that she does doubles with her girlfriend.

Will repeat. Also plan on trying her girlfriend, as well as both of them together.

Sammy.Did the blond have permanent dimples and any digits on her.

HeadHunter01
02-17-17, 17:06
I had an appointment with a girl today. But when the time arrived she was a no show. Surprise right! So I hit Dundalk and I saw absolutely nothing. So on to Conkling where I spied a redhead I think she said her name was nikki. A very pleasant girl she was able to hold a intelligent conversation on the way to my place. She delivered a above average BBBJCIM which was very wet with plenty of suction. She also sucked the boys with equal skill with no whining or complaining. In the absence of anyone else being out I could have done worse. BTW Appointment girl texts that she was very sorry about today citing a lack of sleep was the culprit for her no-show. Safe mongering!Caught up with with that same Nikki at lunch today. I have gotten with her before. Man, you ain't lying! Her mouth is extremely wet and she can take it deep. Had my toes curling. LOL. Will def repeat, as usual. I never pass her when I see her. Great mouth on her!

Skipper633
02-17-17, 17:50
Anyone know if she is a SW? I have run into her a couple of times. Can't remember her name, but ran into her a couple of times at the hotel bar of different hotels in Linthicum. She flirts a lot and likes to drink, but I never took the bait. Think I saw her once in the parking lot at a motel on Washington Blvd. Any intel fellow mongers?Pretty sure I have seen her on the block. Also pretty sure she is not a SW. Maybe she works at the hotel?

YellaPerch
02-17-17, 18:08
2 LEO parked right at the circle right now. No girls around. Heading off to greener pastures.

LightSabers
02-17-17, 18:17
I've been observing these forums for about a month and a half now. I initially wasn't going to register here, but what I went through last night is something I felt the need to share, so I figured why not. I'm not totally familiar with the correct use of code words on here -- and I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say and not say, even with the guidelines written above -- so if anyone would like me to clarify feel free to message me.

The first two trips I took out in the Brooklyn area were successes; first chick told me her name was Crystal and the second told me her name was Maria (I forgot which street I found her on). Now, they both asked for payment upfront, before giving me services, and I agreed. I trusted them enough to keep their word even though we didn't know each other. Fortunately for me, they did. Crystal's mic work was okay, but the one called Maria backed up the shit she talked. She was highly skilled, and it wasn't until I got home did I realize it would've been a good idea to ask for her phone number.

Third time was a disaster. I called myself being nice again, but in reality I was being stupid. Long story short, gave her the money, she spent 10 for a room (another dumb move I agreed on), went to a store to get something to drink since her mouth was "dry," then we find a spot near the other spot and she says she's going to smoke a cigarette and talk to her homegirl for a quick minute. She got me a beer to drink as I waited too, from the store. What happens next?

10,20, 30 minutes go by and no sign of her; and I thought she'd come back because she left some of her stuff in my front seat (a glove, lotion, a scarf), but now I see that this was a ruse to trick me into believing she'd return. She never did.

I called myself trying to be nice but I got burned, and I don't blame anyone but myself as I should've been smart enough to stand my ground and set boundaries. I saw somewhere in these forums that it was important to be never be hurtful and abusive to the sex workers and I wholeheartedly agree, but it's the bullshit like this I find irritating. It's a mind fuck trying to be nice to them while keeping your guard up. I'm pretty much a good guy, but I was reminded that it's largely the people of virtue who will attract those who will take advantage of those traits. Next time a chick asks for payment upfront, I'll kindly tell her to either provide me with the services first, or get out.

So I drove off and took it as a loss, but was irritated because I work hard for my cash always. I picked up another chick out of frustration, because I didn't want to have driven all the way to that area for nothing. Told her how much I had on me after getting screwed over and she wanted more. So we go to a store and I buy her something random to get cash back, then go back to a parking spot. I was beyond pissed, night was ruined, her skills were wacky. We didn't even finish.

Told her to keep the money, dropped her off at a stop sign and drove home.

As you can see, I'm new to all of this. Even now I wonder if it's even worth continuing. I only do it because it's infinitely less stressful than dealing with a nagging demon in a relationship. If anyone has advice, again, feel free to share or message.

Cheers.

NewStarWater
02-17-17, 18:41
Was this the Jessica you met?Is this PYT from some of your videos?

Swifty 53
02-17-17, 20:45
Of Laurel is looking for daytime company. Nitetime is available upon request. PM me if you're interested.Drop in on her couple day ago, she has a nice UTR in-call now. Joyce is a bargain for a quick BBBJ.

Member #5689
02-17-17, 23:11
Unfortionatley it's all part of the game I guess that's why we call it a game. It's always good to not pay up front but most do it's a fine line between being nice and getting duped. You have to remember your not dealing with real reputable people in the first place add all the drugs to the mix and you can't be supprized if you have some bad dates. My best advise is try to not put yourself in dangerous situations never let them out of site once they have the cash and when you have a bad one laugh it off chaulk it up to a learning experience and hope the next one is better.

I've been observing these forums for about a month and a half now. I initially wasn't going to register here, but what I went through last night is something I felt the need to share, so I figured why not. I'm not totally familiar with the correct use of code words on here -- and I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say and not say, even with the guidelines written above -- so if anyone would like me to clarify feel free to message me.

The first two trips I took out in the Brooklyn area were successes; first chick told me her name was Crystal and the second told me her name was Maria (I forgot which street I found her on). Now, they both asked for payment upfront, before giving me services, and I agreed. I trusted them enough to keep their word even though we didn't know each other. Fortunately for me, they did. Crystal's mic work was okay, but the one called Maria backed up the shit she talked. She was highly skilled, and it wasn't until I got home did I realize it would've been a good idea to ask for her phone number.

Third time was a disaster. I called myself being nice again, but in reality I was being stupid. Long story short, gave her the money, she spent 10 for a room (another dumb move I agreed on), went to a store to get something to drink since her mouth was "dry," then we find a spot near the other spot and she says she's going to smoke a cigarette and talk to her homegirl for a quick minute. She got me a beer to drink as I waited too, from the store. What happens next?

10,20, 30 minutes go by and no sign of her; and I thought she'd come back because she left some of her stuff in my front seat (a glove, lotion, a scarf), but now I see that this was a ruse to trick me into believing she'd return. She never did.

I called myself trying to be nice but I got burned, and I don't blame anyone but myself as I should've been smart enough to stand my ground and set boundaries. I saw somewhere in these forums that it was important to be never be hurtful and abusive to the sex workers and I wholeheartedly agree, but it's the bullshit like this I find irritating. It's a mind fuck trying to be nice to them while keeping your guard up. I'm pretty much a good guy, but I was reminded that it's largely the people of virtue who will attract those who will take advantage of those traits. Next time a chick asks for payment upfront, I'll kindly tell her to either provide me with the services first, or get out.

So I drove off and took it as a loss, but was irritated because I work hard for my cash always. I picked up another chick out of frustration, because I didn't want to have driven all the way to that area for nothing. Told her how much I had on me after getting screwed over and she wanted more. So we go to a store and I buy her something random to get cash back, then go back to a parking spot. I was beyond pissed, night was ruined, her skills were wacky. We didn't even finish.

As you can see, I'm new to all of this. Even now I wonder if it's even worth continuing. I only do it because it's infinitely less stressful than dealing with a nagging demon in a relationship. If anyone has advice, again, feel free to share or message.

Cheers.

Truhersheyman
02-18-17, 01:24
Save your gas LEO got it on lock tonight.

Truhersheyman
02-18-17, 02:25
Any one have her contact info.

Happy One
02-18-17, 12:32
Any one have her contact info.What area and which one as there are several.

John in VA
02-18-17, 18:07
Save your gas LEO got it on lock tonight.What area did they have lockdown? I saw an article on Baltimore Sun page talking about residents off Patapsco are fed up.

SamEyeAm
02-18-17, 18:09
Did the blond have permanent dimples and any digits on her.Didn't get her digits. I've seen her and her girlfriend around Payson and Ramsey a few times. Next time I pick one of them up I'd grab digits.

BigPappay
02-18-17, 19:24
Looks like someone got capped there around 5 pm today. LE and tape riddle the area, along with news cameras. With the weather warming keep your eyes peeled for the city bikers that cruise with reckless abandon. No reports and no sightings of Liz (charleston gal) in recent months. Hopefully she made it out and is now enjoying life? Hopefully someone is her lucky husband, cause she was very passionate in sucking dick / balls.

DaHanter
02-18-17, 20:44
Little Sara has been "gone forever" a number of times. She always finds her way back though. If she goes to a rehab and really makes an effort then I wish her well.I just met little Sara's roommate and she confirmed the sad news. Said it was an OD a couple of days after she got out of the joint. Rest in peace Sara, you'll be missed.

Klove48
02-19-17, 00:13
I just met little Sara's roommate and she confirmed the sad news. Said it was an OD a couple of days after she got out of the joint. Rest in peace Sara, you'll be missed.So you mean that both Sara's are gone?

Sam2752
02-19-17, 00:37
Was out tonight pick Shauni up. Great skills takes direction well. Will definitely repeatedly. She now has didget. You can message me.

Truhersheyman
02-19-17, 01:47
What area did they have lockdown? I saw an article on Baltimore Sun page talking about residents off Patapsco are fed up.Take your pick. Pig and brook both were full of LEO. Especially Fairhaven. They were stopping girls 10 agents deep and looked to be grilling them, plus the multiple unmarked.

DaHanter
02-19-17, 02:04
So you mean that both Sara's are gone?Yes, two Sara's passed in the past two months. I don't personally know the first Sarah. Little Sara though was a great personality, she's featured in many of NT's videos.

CowboysFan
02-19-17, 03:13
26/27 yo, 5'2 105 lbs. Cute as a button but shows signs of wear bad. Says she use to be 80 lbs heavier. Boob's are in bad shape and heavily deflated. Standard rates with tip. Would gladly repeat but she's no hard body. Cute face but acne and picking is present. Anyone have a pic of her??

PellyMason
02-19-17, 07:02
Hooked up with Shannon this early AM. Nice looking brunette-redhead. Straight shoulder length hair. BBBJ but would not catch. Decent service but no CIM is disappointment. Generally nice personality but got a little snarky when I wouldn't drop her at a corner in CB where there just had been a shooting. Said she is in early 40's. Will not repeat.

Rick07
02-19-17, 07:50
Driving around CB looking for this cute ass WSW I dated one time named Rachel seem Melanie with 5 cars chasing her for a date I was like nice get that money girl. Then she jump in my car for the 5th time in 5 days straight like I was about to cry she is so demanding in bed " hit this spot, do not stop, please do not stop, I'm about to cum again, I came, oh I'm about to cum again, I came 5 times. Your the only black guy I date" I was like Yo you seem Rachael WTF LOL.

Thaman
02-19-17, 09:51
RIP little one. I enjoyed the times we spent together however brief they may be.

I just met little Sara's roommate and she confirmed the sad news. Said it was an OD a couple of days after she got out of the joint. Rest in peace Sara, you'll be missed.

Cls9637
02-19-17, 10:29
We were all new once. In my case it was in the seventies but new anyway. Just chalk it up to experience and move on. The main reason girls so often ask for money up front is because they have been ripped off and abused in the past by guys who picked them up. Neither situation is acceptable nor excusable. But there are those girls who ask for money up front simply because it is their plan to rip a guy off. (See "Rip-off Erica!

Cheers.

Cls9637
02-19-17, 10:45
Do we have any real confirmation about Little Sara's passing other than from "Little Sara's roommate?" I see she was released on January seventeenth. But I don't see any other information under her real name. I hope that this is just a rumor.

DriftingFan101
02-19-17, 10:53

Cheers.Wow that is some tale, you really got taken for a ride but atleast you did not get robbed, still your experience could have been a lot worse. I have never picked up before, usually have them come to me, this is a cautionary tale for new people but atleast you were able to learn something from all this.

NiteTimer
02-19-17, 15:04
Do we have any real confirmation about Little Sara's passing other than from "Little Sara's roommate?" I see she was released on January seventeenth. But I don't see any other information under her real name. I hope that this is just a rumor.From what I inderstand: she did get out. Od'd same day but was revived. She has decided to go in a program out of the city. It was her wake up and she apparently had some major health issues. She had heart surgery earlier this month. Wants a change.

BTW the Jessica on payson is the same Britney I used to hang with in 2011. She was 19 then. She has 3 kids. I met her again recently and stated she didn't want any publicity because she's about to do battle for her kids w her husband.

Doesn't want him to use her current situation against her. She's talking about entering a program because she's w / o shelter and tired of the substances. No phone. Sweet girl really. Can be crafty sometimes tho.
Saw Liz on Catherine Saturday. Told me she has cancer.

P.S. They're dropping bodies around the way. Jalin told me they found s girl stuffed in a mattress and another one burned up in a bando. Jalin got shot by a date. After she was in hospital had to do vacation time for a vop. Be safe out there. NT out

Real Ninja
02-19-17, 16:56
Mongers proceed with caution. The circle is being watched by uncle. I did two loops and saw some uncles on their radios signaling one another. I think they were running a sting with a thick undercover who was way too dressed up. She was sitting on a stoop two doors down from the circle just before that little mart. She wouldn't move or way or nothing was just making making eye contact and more like scooping monger out. I knew it was TGTBT. I drove down from the opposite direction and noticed they had several bacon mobiles both marked and unmarked on Cole St behind the circle. I swung around on the next block and saw that they had some poor bugger boxed in.

I did noticed a freshly burned row home down on Stricker street just in front of the park. It looked like it was freshly taped off by LE. Maybe that is the one NT mentioned. Anyway the block was way too hot ai got paranoid and decided to hit Carey.

There were a handful of sweet middle aged WSW slightly passed their primes but still good enough to blow a fresh one down their throats, just how I like them. There one was red head I never seen before hanging, I made like three loops but she was too busy arguing with her handler and didn't realize she was leaving money on the table. Same goes for the other girls they didn't seem to realize their were 3 or 4 of us mongering circling them ready to make donations to their college tuitions. If you are going to be a working girl, then work girl. Shit.

I did the smart thing and packed it up, I will live to monger another day. Hopefully others will do the same.

Klove48
02-19-17, 17:13
From what I inderstand: she did get out. Od'd same day but was revived. She has decided to go in a program out of the city. It was her wake up and she apparently had some major health issues. She had heart surgery earlier this month. Wants a change.Thanks, NT. I heard the same thing that you said, but that report threw me off because it supossededly came from a reputable source. I think that I will continue to rely on my sources from now on. Peace.

John in VA
02-19-17, 17:23
Take your pick. Pig and brook both were full of LEO. Especially Fairhaven. They were stopping girls 10 agents deep and looked to be grilling them, plus the multiple unmarked.Thanks, I figured after that article it would be hot. Not trying to drive all the way from VA to see cops sitting on every corner. Hopefully it will cool down soon.

KongQueror
02-19-17, 17:55
Are these the two girls you are referring to?

Sammy.

Truhersheyman
02-19-17, 18:42
Stepped outlast night to see if it was still hot. Not as bad as Fri but was still LEO out there and was slim pickings. I did manage to run across one by the name of Jessica Potomac area. About a 6 on the scale in face and bod. She was about 5'6 125 with red hair with a little blonde in the front. Saw her and made the stop to ask for the number as I just finished up, with one whos name I didn't get. She said she not really out and doesn't have a phone as she is trying to get out the life, and this is her last resort. Did another loop and said might as well as it might be the only time you see her. We talked about where to go and found a spot, and I took BBBJCIM for. 2. She got to work and her skills were on point, went DT with no issues or being coached. Didn't take long for me to finish up, but she keep going even after the fact. She had a great attitude and didn't have any clear signs of too much candy, I would def pick her up again. Got me ready again just typing this up, hopefully I will see her again and she will have a phone by than.

Horsetrader
02-19-17, 19:57
...Third time was a disaster. I called myself being nice again, but in reality I was being stupid. Long story short, gave her the money, she spent 10 for a room (another dumb move I agreed on), went to a store to get something to drink since her mouth was "dry," then we find a spot near the other spot and she says she's going to smoke a cigarette and talk to her homegirl for a quick minute. She got me a beer to drink as I waited too, from the store. What happens next?

10,20, 30 minutes go by and no sign of her; and I thought she'd come back because she left some of her stuff in my front seat (a glove, lotion, a scarf), but now I see that this was a ruse to trick me into believing she'd return. She never did.My information is a bit dated, haven't been with a streetwalker in over a year and haven't done much in 5 years. Two techniques you might consider next time a girl asks for pre-payment. First, drive far from wherever you picked her up. It's less likely that she will disappear if difficult for her to get home. Second, show her you have the money, but don't give it to her until completion.

General streetwalker mentality: If she has your money in her pocket, why should she stick around? Her promise of services means nothing to her and should mean nothing to you.

Sorry you had the problem.

PellyMason
02-19-17, 19:58
Saw cute little redhead by Walgreen's and Long John Silver. She hoped in and we found a spot. Awesome BBBJCIM, and kept going to finish. Really great technique. Said she usually hangs on Washington Blvd by Uhaul. I may have seen her at SA. No phone but she has my number. Looking forward.

MystRyan
02-19-17, 20:50
Met Kaylin today afternoon by Brunswick. Atleast I think she was, she told he her name was Brittany. Warned me she was feeling very paranoid. I decided to try her out anyway. It took her a while to get started but I was rewarded with a very wet BJ with cim.

It was fun but she really needs to brush her teeth.

HcLine
02-19-17, 21:10
We were all new once. In my case it was in the seventies but new anyway. Just chalk it up to experience and move on. The main reason girls so often ask for money up front is because they have been ripped off and abused in the past by guys who picked them up. Neither situation is acceptable nor excusable. But there are those girls who ask for money up front simply because it is their plan to rip a guy off. (See "Rip-off Erica!I've been playing in the hobby since the mid seventies and even though I will give standard upfront I've only been beat twice. My view is simply that I'm not going to worry about a Jackson or a tad more initially and I'm sure not going to chase them down. On the other hand I've seen both of the gals after they whacked me and just smiled and gave them the finger. I'm not on the cheap side with someone who gives me the play I'm looking for while at the same time, I don't envy their position and attempt to be at least human.

The first time I was ripped off the gal said, "now, if I start to gag, don't hold my head!" duhh no shit. And sure enough she started acting like she was heaving in the first minute, opened the door and bolted. She had her cardio for the month judging by her gate.

The second gal was in Brooklyn down near 4th. Nice looking, friendly and cognizant. She asked for the donation up front for her druggist and I gave her a reasonable donation. I parked and waited. And waited. And Waited. Live and learn. I liked the one monger brothers suggestion of taking them out of their comfort zone where they would be less likely to bolt.

Regardless, I wouldn't want to make my rent or habit waking down these mean streets and if a few jacksons go missing in the transition, so be it. It's like gambling, I don't play with what I can't afford to lose. Just an old monger opinion.

Crg3400
02-19-17, 22:30
Do we have any real confirmation about Little Sara's passing other than from "Little Sara's roommate?" I see she was released on January seventeenth. But I don't see any other information under her real name. I hope that this is just a rumor.The Sara that pass is this one.

Crg3400
02-19-17, 22:41
Are these the two girls you are referring to?Tori likes dick too much to be 100% lez. She has had BF's before. Kaylin's pussy is much tighter, but she is a little new to the dick. Body is surprising cute. Most guys would pick up Tori first, Kaylin is worth the time too.

PellyMason
02-19-17, 23:25
I believe that someone already has indicated the recent encounter with an angry monger resulted in charges. PM me for details if you need documentation. Does this mean the end of our worries?

BoloBellgrande
02-19-17, 23:41
I had a date with Kandi last night. Everything went well until after we parted and I was relaxing at home. Out of nowhere I get some angry text from her asking me why I'm telling everyone about what we talked about.

Now, I keep in touch with only one member on the regular and she knows this person better than she knows me, so I'm thinking why would she care if I'm relating her current situation with him?

Now, this evening I get a call and text from some guy named Billy, apologizing for getting Kandi upset with me. The guy left two voicemails on my phone too.

Okay, I give up! WHO THE FUCK IS BILLY? AND, HOW DID HE GET MY PHONE NUMBER?

As far as I know I was only texting one person and I know his name isn't Billy. This is the second time some stupid shit like this has happened to me sharing info.

The first time, I met a white civi chick with a habit at a familiar friends house. She's really cute and doesn't have a mark on her body. She let me take a nice nude booty shot, that I never posted. I text it to one member and told him to keep it between us. Next thing I know I'm getting a text from the civi chick, she's telling me some guy drove up to her in his car and showed her the picture I took.

Some of you guys ain't worth a shit and that's the truth. I'm done sharing info unless it's about a disease I know a SW has or something along those lines.

This is my last tip on the streetwalker thread. There is a white streetwalker named Sara who is selling herself for crack. She is 15 years old! Stay away from her unless you want to risk getting caught with a under age girl. I didn't get a look at her or I would give you a discription. She was outside the door of the house I was at, but never came in because her date stood her up. I.

BigPappay
02-19-17, 23:50
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove references to underage persons.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to underage girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an underage girls, the potential dangers of being caught with underage girls, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post references to underage persons in the Forum. Thanks!

DaHanter
02-20-17, 00:08
Do we have any real confirmation about Little Sara's passing other than from "Little Sara's roommate?" I see she was released on January seventeenth. But I don't see any other information under her real name. I hope that this is just a rumor.The roommate goes by Brooklyn. I dated her Saturday evening and on the way back she ranted about her friend who died the day or a day after she was released. When she said her name was little Sara, I showed her a pic on my phone and she said yup that's her. Said she was in the house when it happend.

I don't have any other confirmation other than her word, which obviously is unreliable. Later on the same day, I got together with Christina who also said the same. Not sure why both of them would lie to me as there was no incentive to do so. I hope the rumor is false and Sara is well somewhere.

BigPappay
02-20-17, 00:10
"Saw Liz on Catherine Saturday. Told me she has cancer."

Thanks for the update NT. Poor girl can't catch a break. She is one of the nice ones who take care of their clients! Hope to see her soon.

Member #5646
02-20-17, 01:21
Yesterday between 09:00-10:00 am, after an awesome encounter with my new atf from arbutus I found myself doing some laps in the west, again looking for bubbles, but didn't succeed with that. I saw couple gals with a solid fan base in this thread though, Natalie was standing by the circle. One or two blocks away from the french man I spotted Heather, the old provider who is been abusing of that make up as well. Lailah was around too, those jeans looked good on her, I was tempted to try her stellar BJ skills, but I saw her face still kind of efed up, so I passed. Then on my way to b I was driving trough mp and saw Becky, man, she is so deteriorated, is like a sack of bones walking, I tried her out couple times years ago when she was on the chunk side, I don't think I could pick her up again. Also I noticed there is like a methadone clinic or something like that by the gas station, I saw couple females stepping out of it, one with a fat booty that got my eye, didn't talk to her though, but I think I could score if I hang around. Once in b I didn't cruise that much because I found Jasey, one of my fuckbook suggestions, walking on fifth and had to pick her up to introduce myself, well, her skills are not bad, but her body has seen better days, those fb pics are definitely not recent. Uncle LEO was probably getting donuts cause I don't remember seen him.

Happy hunting!

Tbroi2
02-20-17, 04:36
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove references to underage persons.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to underage girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an underage girls, the potential dangers of being caught with underage girls, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post references to underage persons in the Forum. Thanks!

Cls9637
02-20-17, 05:55
Kandii contacted me Friday to let me know that she was back. She asked me to let everyone know. I had computer issues over the weekend and was unable to let you guys know but I can now. She is back and temporarily using her 4629 number. If you don't have it and can tell me her regular number I will pass along this temporary one. Give her a text and let her know that we've missed her!