Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1713 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 25691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25676

    No wonder.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.
    It's no wonder that the price of Pussy has gone up in Dayton.

    If someone is willing to pay that much for a drug user, then year I can see the girls on Seeking asking for $3-$5.

    Sadly it's the mongers on here that have done this to themselves.

  2. #25675

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Real. Little and tight.

    The downsides are that she's kind of a dead fish, wants you to nut and go. Don't pay for a longer visit, she'll treat them all like quick visits.

    She's essentially homeless. Once in awhile she'll get a room or she'll be crashing at somebody's place in a hood somewhere.

    Open about her addiction (crack I think) and she'll do it in front of you.

    But yeah, young and cute so I still hit it sometimes.
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.

  3. #25674

    Goes by Lainey

    Does anyone have any info on this one? She's on seeking. I did a search by name and nothing came up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-c4c27dada7a4

  4. #25673

    Imo Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.
    Her incall is messy and is upstairs in a house. Her female partner always goes out or downstairs to the basement when she's entertaining. I've seen her twice this year. First time she was okay. Second time, well that's why I haven't been back. Not very enthusiastic and mostly dead fish.

  5. #25672
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano71  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I'll be passing through from Columbus next week and thought I might stop to see her. Not expecting anything spectacular, but I find her cute and the location and donation fit my situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/683080961735
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.

  6. #25671

    Cherry Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
    She's been reviewed. I've seen her a couple times and never had any of the concerns. Opinions vary so all I can say is reach out for yourself.

  7. #25670

    Cherry titties

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
    Was hoping your review would mention her very large saggy titties. They are quite spectacular, especially for a breast guy. Please give us your take on those magic melons.

  8. #25669

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/860610155737

    Couldn't find anything on her. Thoughts?
    Real. Little and tight.

    The downsides are that she's kind of a dead fish, wants you to nut and go. Don't pay for a longer visit, she'll treat them all like quick visits.

    She's essentially homeless. Once in awhile she'll get a room or she'll be crashing at somebody's place in a hood somewhere.

    Open about her addiction (crack I think) and she'll do it in front of you.

    But yeah, young and cute so I still hit it sometimes.

  9. #25668

    Jodi

    I saw my ATF today, had a wonderful experience again. Looking forward for the next time.

    Honestji.

  10. #25667

    No name?

    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I'll be passing through from Columbus next week and thought I might stop to see her. Not expecting anything spectacular, but I find her cute and the location and donation fit my situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/683080961735

  11. #25666
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Theresa. She is black / Puerto Rican. She is very sweet and does her job well. She has been in the addiction cycle for a long time and it shows. She has been trustworthy and kind with me always. I haven't seen her for quite a while because I felt bad about her situation and didn't want to be an enabler. I really like her and hope she gets the help she needs to get free. If you decide to see her please bring her food and be nice to her.
    I think Potus2020 had written about Theresa in the past, if my memory serves me correctly. I agree with Delgato's assessment. She gets jobs done while not spectacular.

    A cup. If you want an exotic experience from a solid provider, she's for you. One major negative is she isn't punctual at all. You must expect a long delay after your arrival.

    Does she need food? LOL I don't bring one.

  12. #25665

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    That may be the same girl I saw in Trotwood 3-4 years ago that went by Layla. I'm not sure though. Anyways, bad BD an a clock watcher if that is her.
    Her name is Theresa. She is black / Puerto Rican. She is very sweet and does her job well. She has been in the addiction cycle for a long time and it shows. She has been trustworthy and kind with me always. I haven't seen her for quite a while because I felt bad about her situation and didn't want to be an enabler. I really like her and hope she gets the help she needs to get free. If you decide to see her please bring her food and be nice to her.

  13. #25664

    Pocahontas

    That may be the same girl I saw in Trotwood 3-4 years ago that went by Layla. I'm not sure though. Anyways, bad BD an a clock watcher if that is her.

  14. #25663
    Seems there were reports in the past but I can't locate them. Like most of them it looks like she's gotten a little rougher over the years. Would still be interested in giving her a go.


  15. #25662

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape