Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1712 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25676

    Jiggles is Exceptional

    I had been trying to see "But it Jiggles" for a while. I finally did. Impressive. Smart, funny spinner with legs and ass to die for. No one had seen to her needs in a while so we started with that first. To say she was overdue is an understatement. Watching that beautiful ass repeatedly quiver and flex as she enjoyed herself was something I won't soon forget. It was so much fun we spent the majority of the time allowing her to catch up her "pleasure debt" LOL. We then switched to the main event and I was surprised she had more fireworks left. I wanted to experience her oral skills and she didn't disappoint. Deep, smooth with intense eye contact leading to an awesome finish. I have already scheduled our next get together. I found my keeper. She's selective, so no link at the moment. Non-Jackass Seniors can DM me for her number.

  2. #25675

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.
    Went in saw her, and did qv. She said I was going to hard after about 5 minutes and called it quits. I legit was barely even going, so I wouldn't recommend her. But this is what I get for taking a risk on a girl like that lmao lessons learned.

  3. #25674

    Maneater

    Visited Maneater again in Marion, its been a while but the experience remains one of my favorites, its about an hour each way from my home but well worth it. She greeted me in a nice black dress which soon came off, her location is clean, comfortable and safe. I go for oral which is always amazing and it didn't take long before I was over the edge, its a gumjob from a very skilled woman a mix of PSE and GFE. What was different about this recent visit is she blessed me with a parting gift that is as good as the visit, I won't go into details but she describes it in her recent skip the games ad in the Marion section. Run don't walk, she does not disappoint!

  4. #25673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    It's no wonder that the price of Pussy has gone up in Dayton.

    If someone is willing to pay that much for a drug user, then year I can see the girls on Seeking asking for $3-$5.

    Sadly it's the mongers on here that have done this to themselves.
    You're spot on. Some of you may remember this young lady, Alexandra, as 1 of Bianca's (Danielle's) partners. I met Alex when she was 19, staying with her aunt over on the west side. Her mom Michelle was actually hotter then Alex, she died about 5 years ago. I was donating seventy five to Alex for anything and everything I wanted.

  5. #25672

    Zannah

    Has anyone met with Zannah? I kinda like her look.

    https://tryst.link/escort/azannah

  6. #25671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Englewood

    Anyone have any intel on this? If legit I can't imagine the local PD not busting them soon but who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/616081261519

  7. #25670

    Ass in spades.

    Speaking of Springfield. Has anybody heard or seen anything from spades? Again, a bigger gal, but man oh man did she know how to make a man feel good. And having massive titties always did the trick for me. Any info is cool. Apologies for not adding to previous post.

  8. #25669

    Victoria

    Made it out the other night. Took a chance on Victoria, and holy Jesus she didn't disappoint. Wicked BJ, and the tongue blasting. My god. Yea she's bigger, but with her skills, idc. Big ass titties, and the big fat ass gives a great back view. Super tight kitty. Finished with a swallow. She's a solid time. Will repeat when I get the chance.

  9. #25668

    Coach, Full Mailbox

    CoachJohnson,

    I tried to send you a message but your mailbox is full.

  10. #25667

    No wonder.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.
    It's no wonder that the price of Pussy has gone up in Dayton.

    If someone is willing to pay that much for a drug user, then year I can see the girls on Seeking asking for $3-$5.

    Sadly it's the mongers on here that have done this to themselves.

  11. #25666

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Real. Little and tight.

    The downsides are that she's kind of a dead fish, wants you to nut and go. Don't pay for a longer visit, she'll treat them all like quick visits.

    She's essentially homeless. Once in awhile she'll get a room or she'll be crashing at somebody's place in a hood somewhere.

    Open about her addiction (crack I think) and she'll do it in front of you.

    But yeah, young and cute so I still hit it sometimes.
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.

  12. #25665

    Goes by Lainey

    Does anyone have any info on this one? She's on seeking. I did a search by name and nothing came up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-c4c27dada7a4

  13. #25664

    Imo Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.
    Her incall is messy and is upstairs in a house. Her female partner always goes out or downstairs to the basement when she's entertaining. I've seen her twice this year. First time she was okay. Second time, well that's why I haven't been back. Not very enthusiastic and mostly dead fish.

  14. #25663
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano71  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I'll be passing through from Columbus next week and thought I might stop to see her. Not expecting anything spectacular, but I find her cute and the location and donation fit my situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/683080961735
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.

  15. #25662

    Cherry Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
    She's been reviewed. I've seen her a couple times and never had any of the concerns. Opinions vary so all I can say is reach out for yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape